Founded in 2014, Elevation Solar focuses on bringing clean, affordable solar power to homes across the United States. The company's aim is to help individuals reduce occupancy costs and increase value in their homes through solar ownership and energy management improvements and technology. Elevation Solar is based in Arizona and currently operates in Arizona, Nevada, and Texas.

The Good

• Customized Solutions
  • Hassle-Free Quotes
  • Excellent Warranties
  • Quick Installations
  • Electricity Storage Options
  • Additional Home Energy Services

Customized Solutions

Elevation Solar doesn't just offer the same cookie-cutter solar energy solution to every single customer. Instead, you'll get a personalized solar array designed specifically to fit your needs. When you contact Elevation Solar, a company representative will come to your home and assess your situation and roof. A solar power professional will then determine the size of panels you'll need and what other equipment will be best for your electricity consumption and the size of your home. Elevation Solar will explain the entire process to you and what you should expect from your entire experience as a solar customer.

Hassle-Free Quotes

For potential customers who want a quick quote, Elevation Solar allows them to upload a copy of their utility bill and receive a digital solar quote within just 24 hours. The potential customer can review the quote in their own time, and if they are interesting in learning more, they can contact Elevation Solar and one of the company's Energy Consultants will answer questions and provide expertise.

This hassle-free quote process allows potential customers to get a good idea of what solar will cost them without having to take time out of their schedule to meet with someone or be "sold" to.

Excellent Warranties

Elevation Solar is very transparent about the warranties it offers. The company primarily sells LG and Panasonic panels, which both include a 25-year warranty that covers product, performance, and shipping. The Enphase inverters that Elevation Solar provides also have a 25-year warranty. Elevation Solar also offers a 25-year warranty that covers labor and workmanship.

Quick Installations

If you decide that Elevation Solar is the right company for you, you can expect your system to be installed within a few days. Occasionally, the installation will take a week or so if you have a larger home or some type of rare issue.

Electricity Storage Options

Elevation Solar sets itself apart from competitors by offering a wide variety of energy technologies and battery storage systems, including LG Chem batteries.

Additional Home Energy Services

In addition to providing solar systems and battery storage, Elevation Solar offers a variety of other products and services to help customers make their homes more energy efficient. For example, the company can provide LED lighting retrofits, efficient pool pumps, energy management systems, electric vehicle charging stations, automated lighting, security and video solutions, and smart thermostats.

The Bad

Relatively Limited Availability

Elevation Solar currently offers its services in the following states: Arizona, Nevada, and Texas. Although Elevation Solar's availability is more widespread than some of its competitors, the fact that the company only operates in a few states limits the number of consumers who can take advantage of its services.

The Bottom Line

Elevation Solar has built a reputation as a solid solar company by offering customized solar solutions with excellent warranties. Plus, you can count on a quick installation when you choose to do business with Elevation Solar. If you live in Arizona, Nevada, or Texas, we recommend contacting Elevation Solar for more information.

Call our recommended rep over at Elevation Solar below.

Elevation Solar Frequently Asked Questions

How does going solar with Elevation Solar work?

When we first receive your information, someone from our team will reach out, typically within 24 hours, to ask qualifying questions to make sure solar is the right fit and to schedule your free, in-home consultation. During the consultation, our team will assess your home’s unique profile, teach you about the best utility rate plans available, and help you understand how to increase the comfort in your home and save money at the same time.

We will then present your custom proposal that is specific to you and your home’s needs. We’ll then move to survey and design where we’ll survey your home and property to ensure our engineers design a system that will address your needs and maximize your savings. We handle all the permitting and HOA approval so your project can move to installation in no time. After install, it’s just a quick inspection from your city and local utility company. Then it’s time to “switch the switch” and you will officially be a solar home.

How much does a solar energy system from Elevation Solar cost?

The average system costs about $25,000, but that can vary depending on system size, panels brands, electrical upgrades, and local rebates. We custom build our proposals so you are getting a system specifically for your home and energy needs.

What solar panels does Elevation Solar use in its installations?

We carry four panel brands currently: Panasonic, LG, Hanwha, and Mission. We are a Premium Panasonic installer, which means we can pass on extended warranties if you choose these panels.

Do Elevation Solar panels work when there is a power outage?

Our solar systems are grid-tied, meaning in the event of a power outage, they will not work. However, we do carry battery storage options that will allow your system to work in the event of a power outage.

How long does it take for Elevation Solar to install solar panels?

Our average time from site survey to installation is 38 days. We consider ourselves experts when it comes to navigating city permits and building applications to get your system up and running as quickly as possible.

Does Elevation Solar require a contract?

Yes, we have an installation agreement. We offer four financing programs for going solar: Lease, PPA (power purchase agreement), financing, and cash purchase. Contracts vary based on program.

Does Elevation Solar offer a warranty?

We do offer a 10-year workmanship warranty on our roof penetrations to ensure your solar system is free of material defects. However, depending on the product that you select, the panel manufacturers offer up to 25-year warranty.

Does Elevation Solar offer solar monitoring?

Yes, depending on the Inverter that you choose, you will receive SolarEdge or Enphase monitoring. We also offer our Elevation Smart Monitor that allows you to track system production but also appliance level monitoring for your home's consumption.

How many states is Elevation Solar in?

We are currently in three states: Arizona, Nevada, and Texas.

Gerald

April 2nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Elevation has done everything I have asked them to do and they have done a good job. Installation was excellent and I have no problem with the panels.

Apr 04, 2019

Thanks Gerald, we're happy to hear that you're enjoying your solar. Let us know if you ever have any questions!

Mark

April 2nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The solar system is functional and I have had no issues after a year. I did have one problem with one of the pieces of equipment, and when I called customer support, the phone call went great and they sent somebody the next day and everything was resolved.

Apr 04, 2019

Thanks, Mark! While we never like running into issues with equipment, we know that it happens from time to time. Congrats on going solar!

Chaunsy

April 2nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Their customer service is not the best but it is good. I am satisfied with how it was installed, I think they did a great job.

Apr 04, 2019

Thank you, Chaunsy. We are always looking to improve and to take our customer service to the next level. Let us know if you ever have any questions about your system and we'll be more than happy to help.

Michael

April 2nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We really appreciate that they sat down and explained everything to use, the gentleman who did the sales pitch was very thorough. They were very friendly when installing it and it has been working great. We're starting to get some really low electrical bills so I would recommend them to anyone who is looking. They have a twenty five year guarantee so we trust them with our money.

Apr 04, 2019

Thank you so much for this awesome review, Michael! We're glad to hear that you had a great experience throughout the entire process! Congrats on going solar.

April 2nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So far the panels are excellent and we have not had a single problem. We like their product and their price.

Apr 04, 2019

Thanks for the 5 stars, David!

Jackson

April 2nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Their subcontractor was terrible. I have has no issues with Elevation Solar people but their subcontractor is the worst. Installation was terrible.

Donald

April 2nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The salesman was the best, they visit and did a good presentation and after we did the research we decided to do it. They came out and did the installation with not problems, it took a while but that was because of the city, not Elevation. They are very responsive.

Apr 04, 2019

We think you're the best, Donald! Thank you so much for your feedback.

Randy

April 2nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Good response times from the reps and the equipment is fine. They carry the right brand of panels. I wish they would have had it on a little faster, they were really slow with the process. It was over four months after the loan was approved that they started.

Apr 04, 2019

Thank you for your review, Randy! Unfortunately, the permit and inspection process can slow things down but we are working on streamlining things on our end so we can get the system installed as quickly as possible.

Gerald Pereira

April 2nd, 2019 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I liked the salesperson that came. The installers that came did not install it right and I didn't have air conditions working for three or four days because of an error.

Apr 04, 2019

We apologize for our error. We never like making mistakes, especially ones that puts your AC out of commission. We hope that everything is working like it should now and if you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out.

Richard

April 2nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We chose them because of their price structure and their type of equipment. So far I have had no issues. I like the option to install a battery pack and I like the microcontrollers for all the research and the twenty five year warranty. They got it installed in three days and were friendly, despite there being a hiccup. Customer support is really great to work with, I still have questions and they've been great other than a few anomalies.

Apr 04, 2019

Thank you so much, Richard! We work hard to put our customers first, by using excellent products at the best prices. We look forward to hearing about your savings!

Mark

April 2nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I haven't had any problems with the equipment since installation, which went smoothly, and I am extremely happy with it. Everyone we have associated with there is absolutely wonderful to work with.

Apr 04, 2019

Thank you so much, Mark! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying your system. We appreciate you and let me know if you need anything!

April 2nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I spoke to a couple of firms and the seemed to be the best fit. I have had several problems with the installation and communication and billing and not everything ends up resolved. There were things that were misses and a leak in my roof so they had to come back and fix it, so I am marginally satisfied. I have had the equipment a year now and I think it will be three to five years before I know if the promise made was accurate. Overall the experience wasn't terrible and I would throw their name out there for someone to take a look at.

Apr 04, 2019

We're sorry that we missed the mark. If you're stilling have issues, please reach out and we'll do everything we can to make it right.

Verlinda

April 2nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

There were no issues with the installation, they came and were professional. My problem is I did not get in writing by the salesperson some features and when I asked about it, I was told too bad you signed the final document. I was told it was covered but it wasn't in writing, so I would advise people to make sure you get everything in writing.

Apr 04, 2019

Hi, Verlinda. We're sorry that you never received the add-ons your EC promised. We are working on a new system for tracking add-on so things like this aren't missed in the future. In the meantime, we'll reach back out to your EC to see if we can get everything sent to you.

Nelson

April 2nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The company is very good. They were courteous and knew what they were showing. The product may be very good but the results are very poor. I was told I would save eighty five percent and I am not even getting fifty percent off sale.

Apr 04, 2019

Thanks for feedback, Nelson. If you aren't seeing the savings you were expecting, please call our solutions department at 480-492-4232. They'll check every panel and make sure that everything is running as it should be.

Luis

April 2nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very fast, excellent service. They are very helpful. There is a cool feature that shows how much electricity I waste and how much my heater, washer, and dryer pull. The only thing is the pricing is outrageous.

Apr 04, 2019

Thanks, Luis! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying your Elevated Smart Monitor. It is a great way to see where you're losing energy so you can save even more with solar. Our pricing can be a little higher than average because we have premium equipment. While it has a higher price, it offers more efficient savings and longer warranty which will give you more savings in the long run.

Kelly

April 2nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was very impressed with the high quality of the product they use for solar installation. It was a deciding factor that they use equipment made in Israel and Germany. The solar panels are a good money saver. The materials arrived in one day and the next day the workers arrived and it was pretty quick and seamless. A few days later another team came to a little bit of the exterior. Overall customer service is good, sometimes it took a couple of days to connect and we would play phone tag but it was good.

Apr 04, 2019

Thanks Kelly! We're always looking to improve our process so your feedback is really helpful. We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying your solar!

Manuel

April 2nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The quality of the product is good and I have had no problem with them. Everything went right, whatever they said they were going to do was done.

Apr 04, 2019

Thank you so much for your awesome review, Manuel! Congrats on going solar!

Janet

April 2nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We are really happy with it. It came with a good warranty and it seems to be top notch equipment. I would recommend them to anybody that is looking for solar solutions. They are very responsive and courteous and nice and everybody was very informative.

Apr 04, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience! We work hard to put our customers first, by using excellent products at the best prices. We look forward to hearing about your savings!

Adrian

April 2nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

There was a miscommunication between the installers and the customer service so the installation process was long and slow but the equipment is great and it saves us money.

Apr 04, 2019

Thanks for your feedback, Adrian. We're sorry that you had that hiccup during the install stage but we're glad to hear that your saving with solar!

John

April 2nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They offered the best deal and installation was quick and easy. A major piece of equipment broke within a month and it took a while but they were able to replace and get it running.

Apr 04, 2019

Thanks for your review, John! We never like to hear that things break but unfortunately that is the name of the game sometimes. Thanks for sticking with us and allowing us to make it right. We can't wait to hear about your savings this summer!

Sheila

April 2nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The things we were told were not accurate. Installation was fine and the equipment is working but the salesman should be more honest when talking to the customers.

Apr 04, 2019

Thanks for your feedback, Sheila. It truly helps us improve our process and provide top notch service throughout the entire process. We always want to provide a 5 star experience and it sounds like we missed the mark with you. Please call our customer service line at 480-492-4232 and ask for Amy. We hope you'll provide us the opportunity to resolve your concerns.

Katiene

April 2nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Elevation is the right solar company for me. They are always ready to answer our questions and help solve the problem. There was a problem in installation with the wire and when they realized that, they gave us credit because it took a little longer than it was supposed to. Everything is working perfectly and I get power for thirteen dollars a month. It was a bit frustrating to discover we don't qualify for the government credit but the price overall was right.

Apr 04, 2019

Thanks, Katiene! We pride ourselves on making the renewable energy systems we install easy to understand and utilize to our customers. Glad to see our guys are taking that training to heart!

Carolyn

April 2nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They had a much better price and better product and better ratings than other solar panels. All the equipment I looked up and it is high quality. They showed up on time and were very efficient installing it. They answered any questions I had and they always keep in touch with me and let me know what is going on.

Apr 04, 2019

Thanks, Carolyn! We pride ourselves in being a nationally authorized installer for premium panels and that we can pass the savings and extended warranties to our customers. We're glad to hear that you're enjoying your solar!

Benito

April 2nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Installation was really good and it went smoothly. I had to wait three or four months though for the energy company to get it on.

Apr 04, 2019

Thanks, Benito! We're glad to hear that you we satisfied with the install process. Unfortunately we're at the mercy of the inspectors after the installation is complete which can slow things down. Enjoy your solar savings!

Michael

April 2nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have had my solar for four months and it still is not complete. I have made multiple payments and I know there are parts that need to be replaces and I am still waiting. Customer service is pretty quick to get back to me and answer my questions.

Apr 04, 2019

Hi, Michael. We apologize for your experience thus far, but are committed to finishing strong.

Souhail

April 2nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Elevation has a great salesman, he made it easy on me to accept and go through with the program. Everybody has been super helpful and accommodating. The people who installed it came at eight AM and were gone by three and the gentleman showed me what not to do and the system has been working well. I haven't had any issues since they installed it. I have gotten my money's worth.

Apr 04, 2019

Thank you so much, Souhail! We appreciate our customers and want to make sure we handle every part of your install at an elevated level. We are glad to hear it shows. Enjoy your solar savings!

Richard

April 2nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

At first they were really good at responding and then afterwards it took a while to reach somebody who could take care of my concerns. I finally got to the customer service director but after I go my panels it was getting really hard to reach somebody who could answer my questions. She took a lot of my feedback but there should always be someone there to deal with the customer's concerns. I don't know a lot about the technology but I haven't has any problems with the equipment.

Apr 04, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, Richard. We are always looking to improve and one process we're working on is long term follow up with our customers. If you do have questions about your system, our solutions department is more than happy to help. You can give them a call at 480-492-4232.

Shawna

April 2nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I like their pricing options. I like the way the panels look and I feel like it is pretty easy to understand and customer service are available when I have questions. The installers were helpful and it all went fine.

Randall

April 2nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I would never use them again and I would not recommend that anybody else use them either. There are other companies, I would pick another. It did not work when it was installed and they were slow to correct it. It worked intermittently and they came three or four times to fix it, which they did not do. I had to go back because the initial installation was not signed off by the power company and they said the crew didn't know about local requirements, which is inexcusable. They did nothing to compensate me for the weeks of lost power even though I had started paying for the system. They sent me a twenty five dollar gift card for hundreds of dollars of lost productivity.

Apr 04, 2019

Hi Randall, we apologize that your experience thus far hasn't been great. We are committed to providing top notch customer service and putting our customers first so we'll be reaching out shortly to see how we can address your concerns and make this right.

Rickie

April 2nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The solar system seems good and they installed it in one day and they did a good job.

Apr 04, 2019

Thanks, Rickie! We can't wait to hear about your solar savings!

Jean

March 11th, 2019 Richardson, TX

Explained the details in an easy to understand, thorough manner. I feel confident that I will not be surprised by anything that comes next.

Mar 13, 2019

Thank you, Jean! We know that people don't like surprises when it comes to high cost systems so we like to cover everything up front. If you do have any questions about the next steps, don't hesitate to reach out.

Charles and Laura Frost

March 1st, 2019 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We started our project approximately August of 2018. Unfortunately our story is not quite as nice as most of the reviews I have read. Once panels were installed we were excited. After several inspections and different staff from Evelation Solar trying to make it right, and us thinking maybe this was not a good idea. Broken tiles (lots), panels not installed correctly, etc. final steps we were told it was up and running. Here we are in February 2019 when we learned our solar still was not working properly. However , the next person, Aryss who came out to let us know he was here to check the panels. He explained very professionally, what he needed to do. He did it and had to come back to complete his work. Anyway thank you Aryss for getting us up and running. We wish that you would have the supervisor of the first attempt . You are enthusiastic, professional and courteous at your customer service skills. Thank you again.

Mar 22, 2019

We truly apologize that things didn't go as smoothly as some of our other customers but are happy that Aryss was able to finish your project strong.

Angel Stone

February 28th, 2019 Red Oak, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I thought about doing solar several times over the past couple years and never thought it feasible until I called out Elevation Solar. Their rep Dru equipped me with the information I needed to make an educated decision to own my own power! This consultation was time well spent and I am satisfied with the solar system that we designed together.

Mar 11, 2019

Thanks, Angel!

Mark Bjorkman

February 23rd, 2019 Goodyear, AZ

Outstanding sales man Ari O answered all my questions felt very confident of the system I bought. Would recommend your company to friends because of Ari

Feb 25, 2019

Thanks, Mark, we agree that Ari is outstanding. Thank you for the recommendation!

Claudia Serventi

February 22nd, 2019 Las Vegas, NV

Very professional company. Everything was explained extremely well! We were referred by my brother. We highly recommend Elevation Solar.

Feb 22, 2019

Thank you for the recommendation, Claudia. We're a bit of a family business here at Elevation so it's great to hear that you're keeping us within your family as well.

edeuardo mendiola

February 11th, 2019 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We decided to have solar installed in our home to get free energy from the sun and save money. Solar should be the trend of the future and home builders should make it part of their home building especially on places that can really benefit solar-like Nevada, Arizona, California Florida and other. Elevation Solar sales should provide comprehensive detail on what customers should expect to get when installing solar in their home. Cost is the most important factor, energy consumption from utility and solar, monetary credit for excess energy received by homeowner produce by solar to the sale of excess energy to the utility company and other important issues homeowners should be aware before committing to having solar installed. Brittany M from Elevation Solar provided excellent customer service guiding us through completion. She is professional, very friendly with a positive attitude, easy to talk during the conversation and quick to respond on calls or email. Brittany is an example of what real customer service should be! We wish her a bright future with Elevation Solar. Thank you for her great and wonderful service!!

Feb 15, 2019

Wow, Edeuardo, thank you so much for this fantastic review! It's great to hear that Brittany was able to provide you with the elevated experience we strive for. We are lucky to have her on our team.

Syed Ahmed

February 9th, 2019 Rockwall, TX

Had an easy time dealing with Elevation. They answered all my (plentiful) questions and walked me through the process.

Feb 13, 2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Syed! Our energy consultants work hard to keep up to date on everything solar so we can be there to answer all your questions.

Andy Bartlett

February 8th, 2019 Henderson, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Another appointment made with Elevation Solar and another one kept. Prompt and courteous. Had an appointment for my Curb installation today and had the pleasure of meeting Aryss. I had questions and Aryss was enthusiastically showing me my system and answered all of them and more. His level of knowledge and willingness to help has made my experience to 100% satisfaction with your company Starting with Billy B, Danny and crew to Aryss. I appreciate the high-quality individuals you have representing your company. Thank you so much . Andy Bartlett

Feb 08, 2019

Thank you, Andy! It's great to hear this kind of feedback. It's our goal to have everyone in our company be there to answer any and all questions. Going solar is a big decision and we want to make sure our customers are well informed.

Jose Armando Toribio

February 6th, 2019 Corsicana, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had my first solar consultation about a year ago and I felt I was being overcharged by the solar company. My utility bills are still outrageous so here I am a year later calling out Elevation Solar to help me find a solution. The consultant came by and gave my home a free energy audit, jumping into my attic and checking out my insulation and A/C unit. He then asked me questions about to home to make sure they didn't design the wrong solar system. He then explained all the warranties and financing options, along with how the tax credits and other incentives worked. I decided to sign up to go solar because it saves me money in the short and long term. I can't wait to get installed!!

Feb 06, 2019

We can't wait for you to be installed too! The solar paired with the energy efficiency upgrades will keep you comfortable all year round. It's great to hear that Dru was so helpful and explained everything thoroughly.

Kamak Sadeghi

February 2nd, 2019 Carrollton, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I tried going solar a few years ago and it didn't make any financial sense for me. I called out Elevation Solar because of the online reviews. The young man who gave me the consultation was not pushy and very informative. My utility bills aren't that high so they were able to knock out most of my usage with a relatively small system.

Feb 04, 2019

Thank you, Kamek! Solar is not a one-size-fits-all type of product so it's great to hear that we were able to build you the system to fit your needs. We appreciate your feedback!

Francisco Contreras

February 2nd, 2019 Schertz, TX

After going through a horrible experience with two different solar companies that were not able to deliver what they promised, we are extremely happy and grateful that we found Elevation Solar! They offer premium products which are backed by great warranties and also offer some of the best financing options that we have seen on the market. Andrew G was extremely helpful and patient throughout the entire process. He explained everything in full detail and was able to put together a great proposal for us. We would highly recommend this company to anyone who is interested in going solar.

Feb 04, 2019

We're so happy we could turn your solar experience into a positive one! There are a lot of solar companies out there so thank you for choosing us. Andrew and all of our energy consultants work hard to provide the best experience for our customers. There are a lot of factors into building the perfect solar system for each home and we're glad that we could be the perfect fit for you.

Tesfay Gselassie

February 2nd, 2019 Keller, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Dru and Brandon were very informative and answered all my questions. It was an eye-opening experience learning about emerging technologies while realizing cost savings initiatives. I appreciate the consult and look forward to hearing more about this solar plan.

Feb 04, 2019

It's so great to hear that Dru and Brandon were so helpful. Right now is an exciting time for the solar industry and we love sharing the knowledge. We're excited for the opportunity to earn your business.

Tesfay Gselassie

February 2nd, 2019 Keller, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Dru and Brandon were extremely professional and well informed. I really enjoyed the presentation and knowing that emerging technology that allows for cost savings initiatives is reality is great. Thank you.

Feb 15, 2019

Thanks, Tesfay, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review about your sales experience. We're so excited for you to make the switch to solar. Let us know if you have any questions about the next steps in the process.

Andy Bartlett

January 31st, 2019 Henderson, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Elevation Solar from start to finish has been exceptional. The last company didn’t show up the day of install and waited almost 4 months. We are approximately 30 days from signing to install and that is awesome.. Like I just said “I waited almost 4 months for the other people” .The crew is extremely well mannered , hard-working and work well together as a team unit. As a business owner it’s difficult to find people that work so well together. I am impressed . Sincerely, Andy Bartlett

Feb 01, 2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Andy! As a small (but growing!) business, we understand the importance of customer service and making sure everyone has an elevated experience. We're so happy to hear that Danilo and his crew did such a great job.

Justin Mills

January 30th, 2019 Venus, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It was a pleasure working with Dru who answered my questions and explained the full solar process. It was a lot of information to take in one sitting but he was patient and made sure I understood. I haven't been thinking about solar until recently and wasn't sure it was for me but, now I am purchasing a solar system from Elevation Solar because of the short term benefits as far as my budget and the long term financial benefits.

Jan 31, 2019

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback, Justin! It's great to hear that Dru was so helpful. We never try to pressure anyone into going solar; we aim to educate, not convince. Congratulations on going solar!

John Anderson

January 29th, 2019 San Antonio, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Initial interview was on 24 October. We agreed to purchase a system. Was told technicians would design the system and they would be in touch. I was concerned about the necessity of cutting down 4 trees that were casting shade on the areas of installation. Brian brought by a guy who said he and his friend could do it for $1850, said it would take 2 or 3 days to get it all cut up and hauled off. Talked to a neighbor, got a recommendation, and had it done for $850 in less than 5 hours. About the second week in Dec, I was informed installation would be done. Some subcontracted company arrived and did the work. Following were inspections by Elevation Solar, the utility company, the city, then more work was done, another inspection by utility co, another inspection by city, correction to installation, another inspection. Meanwhile we received notification that our loan had been sold to a finance company. We are scheduled for the final step, "switching the boxes" by the utility company on Friday Feb first. This guy may (or may not) flip the switch to activate the system. If he does not, "someone will be out next week" to turn it on, or they will provide me instructions on how to turn it on myself (??!!!). The first payment is due 12 Feb, about a week after the system is scheduled to go live. This process has drug out over 3 solid months, apparently due to "high demand for utility and city inspectors". When I mentioned how long it was taking, I was told that some installations take a year. I have no experience with solar installations and have no idea if my situation is typical or not. It seemed to me to take a long time, with salesman from one company, installer from another, and a 3rd party finance company. Seems very haphazard and disorganized. It sounds like a good quality system, and I am looking forward to checking on the accuracy of the claims that the system will pay for itself with no out of pocket expense.

Jan 31, 2019

Hi John. The typical timeline from when you sign your initial agreement to turning on the system is 3-4 months. We apologize that those expectations were not set with you up front. We do our best to push everything through as quickly as possible but unfortunately, we are at the mercy of the utility companies timelines. Our goal is to put customers first so we'll give you a call to clear up some of your concerns.

Clay & Barbara Campbell

January 22nd, 2019

Modesto & Anthony of Elevation Solar were efficient and friendly. Did a great job for us -- we're impressed! Actually, all our interactions with Elevation Solar have been very professional.

Jan 23, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We love to hear how our guys are doing out in the field. Enjoy your solar!

January 20th, 2019 Newton, UT

Did not have a rep in my area, said they would contact a partner company to provide the information I was seeking. So far there has been no further contact with anyone.

Jan 22, 2019

Hi David, thank you again for speaking with us this afternoon. We apologize again for the misunderstanding that kept you waiting. Unfortunately, we don’t have any partners in your area that we could refer you too. But we do wish you the best of luck in finding a company who can build you a system.

Mohammed Abdellah

January 19th, 2019 Irving, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had a very good experience with Elevation's sales rep, Dru. He has explained me everything I need to know in details. I learned a lot about the benefits of solar for my home and look forward to starting the process with Elevation Solar based on their warranties and competitive pricing.

Jan 22, 2019

Thanks, Mohammed! We work hard to stay educated on everything solar so it's great to hear that you experienced that with Dru. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions, we're more than happy to help!

Victor Garza

January 15th, 2019 Elmendorf, TX

Seemed very knowledgeable in the product and answered all the questions we had with little hesitation very friendly and so far are pleased with everything

Jan 16, 2019

Thank you, Victor! Happy to hear that Ryan was so helpful and was able to answer all your questions. We strive to make the switch to solar as easy as possible. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions about the next steps in the process.