Founded in 2014, Elevation Solar focuses on bringing clean, affordable solar power to homes across the United States. The company's aim is to help individuals reduce occupancy costs and increase value in their homes through solar ownership and energy management improvements and technology. Elevation Solar is based in Arizona and currently operates in Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada, North Carolina, and Texas.

The Good

• Customized Solutions
  • Hassle-Free Quotes
  • Excellent Warranties
  • Quick Installations
  • Electricity Storage Options
  • Additional Home Energy Services

Customized Solutions

Elevation Solar doesn't just offer the same cookie-cutter solar energy solution to every single customer. Instead, you'll get a personalized solar array designed specifically to fit your needs. When you contact Elevation Solar, a company representative will come to your home and assess your situation and roof. A solar power professional will then determine the size of panels you'll need and what other equipment will be best for your electricity consumption and the size of your home. Elevation Solar will explain the entire process to you and what you should expect from your entire experience as a solar customer.

Hassle-Free Quotes

For potential customers who want a quick quote, Elevation Solar allows them to upload a copy of their utility bill and receive a digital solar quote within just 24 hours. The potential customer can review the quote in their own time, and if they are interesting in learning more, they can contact Elevation Solar and one of the company's Energy Consultants will answer questions and provide expertise.

This hassle-free quote process allows potential customers to get a good idea of what solar will cost them without having to take time out of their schedule to meet with someone or be "sold" to.

Excellent Warranties

Elevation Solar is very transparent about the warranties it offers. The company primarily sells LG and Panasonic panels, which both include a 25-year warranty that covers product, performance, and shipping. The Enphase inverters that Elevation Solar provides also have a 25-year warranty. Elevation Solar also offers a 10-year warranty that covers labor and workmanship.

Quick Installations

If you decide that Elevation Solar is the right company for you, you can expect your system to be installed within a few days. Occasionally, the installation will take a week or so if you have a larger home or some type of rare issue.

Electricity Storage Options

Elevation Solar sets itself apart from competitors by offering a wide variety of energy technologies and battery storage systems, including LG Chem batteries.

Additional Home Energy Services

In addition to providing solar systems and battery storage, Elevation Solar offers a variety of other products and services to help customers make their homes more energy efficient. For example, the company can provide LED lighting retrofits, efficient pool pumps, energy management systems, electric vehicle charging stations, automated lighting, security and video solutions, and smart thermostats.

The Bad

Relatively Limited Availability

Elevation Solar currently offers its services in six states: Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada, North Carolina, and Texas. Although Elevation Solar's availability is more widespread than some of its competitors, the fact that the company only operates in six states limits the number of consumers who can take advantage of its services.

The Bottom Line

Elevation Solar has built a reputation as a solid solar company by offering customized solar solutions with excellent warranties. Plus, you can count on a quick installation when you choose to do business with Elevation Solar. If you live in Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada, North Carolina, or Texas, we recommend contacting Elevation Solar for more information.

Call our recommended rep over at Elevation Solar below.

Elevation Solar Frequently Asked Questions

How does going solar with Elevation Solar work?

When we first receive your information, someone from our team will reach out, typically within 24 hours, to ask qualifying questions to make sure solar is the right fit and to schedule your free, in-home consultation. During the consultation, our team will assess your home’s unique profile, teach you about the best utility rate plans available, and help you understand how to increase the comfort in your home and save money at the same time.

We will then present your custom proposal that is specific to you and your home’s needs. We’ll then move to survey and design where we’ll survey your home and property to ensure our engineers design a system that will address your needs and maximize your savings. We handle all the permitting and HOA approval so your project can move to installation in no time. After install, it’s just a quick inspection from your city and local utility company. Then it’s time to “switch the switch” and you will officially be a solar home.

How much does a solar energy system from Elevation Solar cost?

The average system costs about $25,000, but that can vary depending on system size, panels brands, electrical upgrades, and local rebates. We custom build our proposals so you are getting a system specifically for your home and energy needs.

What solar panels does Elevation Solar use in its installations?

We carry four panel brands currently: Panasonic, LG, Hanwha, and Mission. We are a Premium Panasonic installer, which means we can pass on extended warranties if you choose these panels.

Do Elevation Solar panels work when there is a power outage?

Our solar systems are grid-tied, meaning in the event of a power outage, they will not work. However, we do carry battery storage options that will allow your system to work in the event of a power outage.

How long does it take for Elevation Solar to install solar panels?

Our average time from site survey to installation is 38 days. We consider ourselves experts when it comes to navigating city permits and building applications to get your system up and running as quickly as possible.

Does Elevation Solar require a contract?

Yes, we have an installation agreement. We offer four financing programs for going solar: Lease, PPA (power purchase agreement), financing, and cash purchase. Contracts vary based on program.

Does Elevation Solar offer a warranty?

We do offer a 10-year workmanship warranty on our roof penetrations to ensure your solar system is free of material defects. However, depending on the product that you select, the panel manufacturers offer up to 25-year warranty.

Does Elevation Solar offer solar monitoring?

Yes, depending on the Inverter that you choose, you will receive SolarEdge or Enphase monitoring. We also offer our Elevation Smart Monitor that allows you to track system production but also appliance level monitoring for your home's consumption.

How many states is Elevation Solar in?

We are currently in eight states: Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada, Texas, Utah, North Carolina, and South Carolina.

Fernando P. Calvo Jr
October 15th, 2018 Mesquite, TX DETAILS

I am pleased with my interaction with Elevation Solar. I am saving $44 a month with the system they designed for me. I decided to go with the Panasonic panels because of the labor and shipping warranty included through the manufacturer. The sales rep Dru was very informative and kind.

Brian Axelrod
October 12th, 2018 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

After talking to a few companies, I came across Elevation. Billy was great with the numerous questions I asked. Completely professional, knowledgeable, and polite. The estimate was lower then the others with a better product. He spent well over an hour talking about my needs, design, and benefits. If your looking for solar, get elevation to install it and ask for Billy.

Linda Collins
October 12th, 2018 Mesquite, TX DETAILS

I had a delightful talk with Dru and he explained the system and answered questions very well. He is well informed as to how the process works. The tools the company used to show me the break down as to my current bill and the estimated increase in power rates over time and how much money I can save with the system I chose to go with was very helpful. The spreadsheet was very detailed. He is sending it to me to review while I wait for the inspection period. Working with Elevation has been very good.

Rhys A Williams
October 8th, 2018 Scottsdale, AZ DETAILS

I never thought I could get solar for such an affordable price! The team at elevation was able to tell me exactly what my home needed to be modern and energy efficient. This is one update that will not change with fads that come and go. Thanks!

Tim Green
October 3rd, 2018 Carrollton, TX

I have just signed the contract. I feel that Dru B made an excellent presentation. Pricing seemed honest and strait forward from the first and was lower than the competition. He explained everything to my satisfaction. I am looking forward to the instillation of the panels and will review that later.

Ann Bertrand
August 31st, 2018 San Antonio, TX

Andrew made a great presentation. Explained all terms and consequences of installation. He was knowledgeable about the product and necessary steps to complete installation. I would highly recommend him to all of my friends and family. I'm looking forward to installation and putting CPS to work for me.

Teresa Tan
August 30th, 2018 Henderson, NV

Sales rep was very knowledgeable & candid when presenting a home PV system. Billy answered all questions & did not apply any pressure to sign a contract the same day. He did follow up a week later.

Tuan Ho
August 28th, 2018 Dallas, TX DETAILS

Great experience with Elevation Solar. Dru was knowledgeable and made sure to get my home sized with the perfect system.

Charlie Delgado
August 27th, 2018 San Antonio, TX

Andrew was very informative and gave a great presentation. Was knowledgeable in the product that was being offered and answered all of my questions. Would recommend him and Elevation Solar to any of my friends and family. Look forward to saving money!

Michael Deslatte
August 23rd, 2018 Plano, TX

Project started in February 2018. It is now last week August 2018. No communications about site survey. Salesman has left the company. No one at customer service has any knowledge. I was told I could not use my electric company, but Yes I can. Installation was delayed because on the day of installation, installers told me I had hail damage, that was noted in site survey two months earlier, causing more delay. Installation has failed electrical and city inspections more than once on both, which inspectors told me that Elevation does not send proper paperwork. At 6:00 PM, one evening, Elevation called me while I was out of town, saying I needed to take a picture of external work to submit to energy company for my rebate or I would not get the rebate. When I asked why Elevation was making this My problem I was told Elevation has no presence in the area. Inspections have been passed. This is the kicker, Elevation has collected their money I have paid the first installment and I still have NO solar power

Elevation Solar Logo

Reply from Elevation Solar

Sep 08, 2018

Hi Michael, we are deeply sorry that your experience has been sub-par. Elevation Solar is licensed and has local employees & installers in the Dallas/Fort-Worth area. In regards to your rebate, your electrical provider has great urgency around uploading pictures and our goal is to ensure that you get the rebate as promised. I apologize if the reasoning behind this was not explained better. Since this message, the notes indicate that you have been contacted and our working through solutions. Please email [email protected] or reach out to me directly at [email protected] if you still feel this issue is unresolved. We hope to to learn from your concerns to be better in the future. Thank you.

Kyle Nicotre
August 23rd, 2018 Clifton, TX DETAILS

Stephen was very professional when he was able to make it out to my house.

Charles Milne
August 20th, 2018 Henderson, NV

I contacted Elevation Solar since I wanted solar panels to reduce my NV Energy bill and they had very good customer service reviews. Billy came to my house and explained every thing well. Another company had talked to me previously and said that their price ($26k) could not be beat. Elevation Solar beat it by thousands, and had better financing. Elevation may be small, but they are competent and will be the price of larger companies.

Nelson galarza
August 17th, 2018 Killeen, TX DETAILS

My experience was excellent with Joshua from Austin tx. Presentation was great and he knows his stuff. I am excited to go solar

Fabiana P Pisani
August 15th, 2018 North Las Vegas, NV

It was a pleasure to meet with Billy. He was the only one person that listened to our concerns and questions. He was very knowledgeable and provided detailed information about the solar paneling system. We liked what Elevation Solar has to offer. We are looking forward getting the solar panels from Elevation Solar. Thank you Billy!

Mitch Whitman
August 14th, 2018 Prescott Valley, AZ

I liked that they offered a lower price than SunRun and a no interest loan with no set payments. That sold me.

Sandra Kempinski
August 14th, 2018 DETAILS

I spent many hours and days interviewing solar vendors and at last found Elevation Solar. I found that their deal was by far the best in quality, price, grandfathered rate locks and in coverage. Further I can get a faster installation, better bank financing terms (by far) and a 20 year rate lock against all APS increases..that sold me. Hear them out, looking and talking are free, you won't go wrong.

Ashley Neuschwander
August 13th, 2018 Arlington, TX

Very good experience with Elevation Solar! All of my questions were answered and exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend this company. Brandon was very accommodating and knowledgeable.

Laurie Haman
August 10th, 2018 Queen Creek, AZ

Arie was professional and very knowledgeable. Took time to explain options, benefits, costs, etc, and listened to me when I had questions.

Aleia
August 9th, 2018 Dallas, TX DETAILS

We had an amazing experience working our representative Brandon. He took the time to explain the process, walk us through our billing and installation process, and made the process a no-brainer. I've worked with a variety of home service providers and this has been the easiest and effective process.

CARLOS SANCHEZ
August 8th, 2018 Las Vegas, NV

I am pleased of talking to Billy who was so prepared to answer all of my questions , he explained everything so well that I decided to start the process of getting solar panels, at the beginning I was planning to get an estimate only but after I listened to that great offer that no other company gave me, I was so excited to be a client of Elevation Solar, thanks Billy.

Dr. Gayle Grant
August 7th, 2018 Cave Creek, AZ DETAILS

Ari O was my sales consultant..he was wonderful! Ari was super knowledgeable, transparent with all info and all his facts were verifiable/verified. He was WONDERFUL in communicating/getting back to me as promised, a consummate professional and rarity these days! Elevation Solar had deals the other vendors simply did not have so it lowered the price substantially with more comprehensive and longer warranties. I would recommend Elevation and Ariel (Ari) without hesitation.

Ricardo Paredes
August 2nd, 2018 Denton, TX DETAILS

Elevation sent out their consultant Dru, who did a nice job of explaining everything. I had many questions and he covered them all and made sure we designed a system perfect for my home. They will not try to sell you more power than you need and they will take care of your insulation. There was no pressure to buy during the consolation and I'm happy I called out Elevation Solar.

Wilford Lindley
July 30th, 2018 Phoenix, AZ

vacation home, telephone contact followed by home visit. Great working on Saturday. We Have 2 solar systems in Calif.

Andrew
July 30th, 2018 Gilbert, AZ

We reside in Gilbert, AZ. This review is in regards to the sales service we received from Ariel. We decided to go with Elevation Solar due to the very thorough care taken in explaining every step of the process and the bottom line impact to our electric bill. Ariel did an excellent job in breaking down the equipment quality, government incentives, warranties, and financing options. We look forward to our new solar panels!

TIMOTHY JOHN MONROE
July 30th, 2018 Fort Worth, TX DETAILS

Our salesperson Brandon was very informed and gave verifiable facts. We looked at our consumption vs the cost of solar and it is about a break even but we are make a difference with our choice of power. The installation was fast and painless. There was a bit of disconnect at the end in the explanation of how we would be able to track how much electricity we generated. That was resolved pretty quickly. Over all a good experience.

Nicole Nauroth
July 30th, 2018 Phoenix, AZ

We had another solar company come out to give us a quote, but they were completely lackluster about the whole process from the start. On the other hand, we felt that Ariel with Elevation Solar genuinely wanted our business. We felt he was very easy to talk to, and he didn’t mind spending the extra time with us to answer all of our questions. He’s been a great guide so far for us. We’ve decided to move forward with Elevation Solar.

Edmund Wingert
July 26th, 2018 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

Ariel did a good job of explaining the whole process and cost breakdown for our system. He was able to show us instantly what our system would look like on our roof and how large of a system we would need.

Rudy Falcon
July 24th, 2018 Surprise, AZ

Experience was fantastic no pressure walked us through everything actually a lot better than the other companies as far as explaining everything and how things work would recommend them and I have recommended them

charun chanthai
July 23rd, 2018 Garland, TX DETAILS

I am glad I called Elevation Solar out for a consultation. Dru explained the process well and made sure that they designed a system that would not overproduce any electricity to be sent back to the grid as we are in a Co-Op. Overall I am satisfied and would recommend to a friend.

Mary Smith
July 19th, 2018 Las Vegas, NV

Sales person was very thorough and answered all my questions. I could call him at any time when I needed additional information. The company worked with me to find the best financing to meet my requirements. I'm very satisfied with Elevation Solar

Kihusttint Guzman
July 18th, 2018 Austin, TX DETAILS

Joshua from Austin, tx was great! He explained everything very thoroughly and clear. He made sure i understood the information before moving on. He never pressured me to sign. I was referred by my friend mario. I am excited to go solar!

Cynthia
July 16th, 2018 Fort Worth, TX

Our representative, Brandon, was so personable, knowledgeable, and patient that he made the decision making process easy and enjoyable. He easily explained the entire process, from how the system would work, sizing the system, financing, to installation. He made a difficult and intimidating process much easier.

Rodrigo Calderon
July 16th, 2018 Dallas, TX

Very informative and easy to understand, no secrets, no hidden fees or any other questions without answers, for every questions were real answers. Numbers were clear, if you want solar system in your house with no presure, call them.

Kenneth G. Wilk
July 11th, 2018 Dallas, TX

Knowledgeable people provided great information.

Clyde Gannon
July 5th, 2018 Arlington, TX

Dru gave me a solar consultation and explained the solar process and how everything works well.

Robbin Tauch
July 5th, 2018 Burleson, TX

Our sales presenter, Brandon E, was very professional, but very personable while presenting our solar package to us. He explained all of the details, answered all of our questions and made us feel at ease about taking this big step with our electricity choice. We can't wait for pir install day and are excited about taking a positive step towards saving money on the one bill that fluctuates astronomically from season to season.

Richard N. Smith
June 28th, 2018 Sun City West, AZ

We are very happy with Elevation. The initial consultation went well and was informative. Adam, their rep, didn't try to pressure sell me, The price seems fair and the process is beginning.

Javier Hernandez
June 12th, 2018 Tolleson, AZ DETAILS

We were able to design a system that best suits our home for a very economical cost.

Ronda Smalley
June 12th, 2018 Red Oak, TX

Our experience so far has been very informative. Mr E, knew about the equipment, financing options, and how we could benefit from solar energy. We were able to make an informed decision in regards to the installation of the solar panels.

Sean Schaefer
January 24th, 2018 Gilbert, AZ DETAILS

We shopped around for solar panels with a few different companies, and ended up choosing Elevation Solar because I appreciated their transparency and no-pressure sales experience. Jordan S, the salesperson, and Jeff in finance, came and gave a solid presentation and patiently walked me through the details of the savings calculations until I felt confident in the investment. The other two companies I was working with spent most of their time talking about how bad other companies were, and shied away from digging into the numbers as much (they claimed the numbers were "guaranteed" so I could trust them). The entire process took about 2 months from the first consultation to getting my panels turned on and generating, including energy improvements Elevation provided as part of the installation: duct sealing, solar windows and fresh insulation. Elevation kept in touch on a weekly basis at minimum to keep me updated on the progress. Overall the whole thing was quick and painless. The only thing keeping me from giving 5 stars is that the panel installation crew they contracted with acted unprofessionally while they were doing the panel install. They were being quite vulgar all throughout the day, and loud about it, while I was working from home. I did let Elevation know and they appreciated the feedback and are taking steps to address it. Not like it had a huge impact on the whole process though; I'd give 4.5 stars if I could. In short, Elevation provided transparency, professionalism and promptness along with competitive rates for my solar buying experience and I would recommend them.

James Hansen
January 23rd, 2018 Mesa, AZ DETAILS

Happy with the service and what I am seeing in electric savings.

Christina
January 22nd, 2018 Parker, AZ DETAILS

I like that what the sales person said would happen, is what happened. As a company they were on time, kept us informed and did everything so it was easy! A real profession job! And now we are saving money !! Truely a win win situation ! Great customer service !

Michelle
January 19th, 2018 Gilbert, AZ DETAILS

Elevation Solar was awesome! They were super fast in working with SRP and the city to get all of the approvals done. The installation crew was super knowledgeable and walked me through what they were doing and how the layout would be. They were professional and cleaned up everything after themselves. They ran into some complications on our type of roof but that didn’t stop them. They finished everything the same day. I am now producing more than expected and saving money!

John Dunlap
January 18th, 2018 Sun City, AZ DETAILS

It was a pleasure doing business with Elevation Solar. Had previously signed on with a different solar company. After several months of waiting I noticed my neighbor Bud B getting solar. He told me about Elevation Solar. Bud and Adam came to see me and I was impressed with what I was told. I cancelled the other company and went with Elevation Solar. Everyone I dealt with there including Amy was polite, friendly and helpful. I think the Elevation Solar team try very hard to keep their customers happy.

Doris
October 31st, 2017 Sun City, AZ DETAILS

Excellent experience from beginning to end. Everyone from my initial interaction with Ari, to working with the office personnel, Amy and Abby, to the installation crew led by Moises. All professional, knowledgeable and pleasant. Highly recommend this company.

Bill Gaither
September 14th, 2017

Elevation Solar Adam D was there for me anytime I had a concern or questions. He took his time while talking to me and made sure I understood every step of the process. He made me feel important and not just a number. He spent a lot of time on the phone with me never making me feel like he was in a rush and on several occasions he called me back as promised. This was very important to me the promise to call back and sometimes I know it was after office hours. I rate him and the company through him a 10.

carey crysler
August 29th, 2017 Apache Junction, AZ

i spoke with ariel o, he was extremely knowledgeable and helpful about their services. any questions i had he answered in a very clear and concise fashion. i would highly recommend him by name to anyone.

Bethany
August 28th, 2017

Incredible customer service. Not pushy and very informative. Always quick to respond to my questions and the sales representative made sure I completely understood all of the details along the way. I'd HIGHLY recommend choosing Elevation if customer service, quality and experience are high on your priority list!

Dustyn J
August 22nd, 2017 Gilbert, AZ

Our sales representative Dane T was prompt on his appointment arrival time. He gave a well prepared sale presentation and was knowledgable on the questions we had. He followed up with us and was not a pushy sales person. We really liked working with Dane and we are confident the rest of the process with go just as smoothly.

James N. Hogan
June 27th, 2017 Phoenix, AZ

Our experience with Elevation Solar was pleasant, fast, and helpful. We are enjoying our low monthly payments and the future is looking bright.