Best Company Guarantee Better Earth Logo

Better Earth

7.6

LAST UPDATED: February 1st, 2023

Better Earth Solar is a vertically integrated solar provider founded in 2019 by a former SolarCity employee with the vision of building a sustainable future through clean, renewable energy.

The solar installer serves the Bay Area, Los Angeles, and Orange County areas of California, offers competitive financing options, and is focused on helping people save money while also saving the environment.

Video Customer Reviews

Phillip Customer Review Video About Better Earth

Phillip

The Good

• Vertically Integrated Company
  • 60-Day Installation Guarantee
  • Quality Equipment and Financing Partnerships
  • 25-Year Guarantees

Vertically Integrated Company

Better Earth Solar is a vertically integrated solar provider, meaning everything from the sales and design phases, to the installation and monitoring process is done completely in-house; subcontractors, no third-party points of contact. Not only can this simplify the solar adoption process for homeowners, but it can also make going solar more afforable.

60-Day Installation Guarantee*

Better Earth Solar guarantees installation will begin 60 days from the time the necessary permits are obtained, or the solar provider will compensate the homeowner for a year's worth of solar payments up to $2,000. This guarantee demonstrates the company's dedication to expediting the installation process and helping customers save on their energy bill as quickly as possible.

*Applies to eligible projects only.

Quality Equipment and Financing Partnerships

Better Earth Solar has partnered with a number of solar equipment manufacturers and financing organizations to provide their customers with the best gear at the best prices.

Solar Panels, Inverters, and Backup Battery Storage

• Sunnova — top-rated panel and backup battery installer
  • Jinko Solar — solar panel producer that builds affordable solar modules with average solar panel efficiency
  • LG — leading solar panel producer that sports some of the most efficient panels on the market
  • Solaria — provider of one of the most comprehensive solar panel selections in the industry
  • Enphase — top-producing solar solutions (including inverters) provider
  • SolarEdge — one of the leading solar inverter producers available
  • Energport — leading energy storage solutions provider with unique solar energy integrations

Solar Financing

Better Earth Solar gives customers a chance to own their solar panel systems outright with zero money down, and also take advantage of the solar tax credit and other incentives. The company works with the following lending companies that specialize in solar loans:

• Goodleap
  • Dividend
  • Sunlight
  • Sunnova
  • Sunrun
  • HomeRun (PACE)

In addition to outright purchase and financing through solar loans, the solar company also provides customers to finance through a power purchase agreement (PPA) to fund their solar installation. This option drastically reduces the upfront costs associated with solar by allowing customers to only pay for the clean energy their solar systems produce (often at a lower rate than their electricity bill).

25-Year Guarantee

Better Earth guarantees both the energy output and solar panel installation quality of its solar panel systems for 25 years. More specifically, in the event one of Better Earth Solar’s module setups produces less solar power than what the company states anytime within 25 years, Better Earth will compensate customers for the difference.

In addition to the equipment guarantee, Better Earth also guarantees 25 years of service in the event of suboptimal installation. This guarantee also covers roof penetration service.

The Bad

• Limited National Reach
  • No Known Industry Certifications

Limited National Reach

Better Earth Solar is only available in California, Arizona, and Florida. While this limited availability is in no way unique to this company, Better Earth does inhabit an oversaturated solar market. Apart from broadening its service area beyond these three states (which the company has plans to do), one effective way for Better Earth Solar to truly stand out in the crowd is through leveraging real Better Earth Solar reviews from verified customers.

No Known Industry Certifications

Despite the company’s executive-level expertise, Better Earth Solar does not appear to have any solar industry-recognized certifications from either the National Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP) or the Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA). Certifications from these organizations imply a solar provider is adhering to high installation standards and best practices.

The Bottom Line

Better Earth Solar was built on a solid foundation of industry expertise, innovative solar technology, and forward-thinking partnerships. Customers who are interested in making the switch to solar will find financing options and panel setups that will match their budget and specific home requirements.

Assets such as industry-recognized certifications and reviews from verified customers will help further distinguish the company from competitors in the market. Until then, prospective customers looking to reduce their carbon footprint and dependence on fossil fuel are encouraged to read the latest Better Earth Solar reviews and compare their findings to top solar companies in their area.

Call our recommended rep over at Better Earth below.

not_listed_location

Better Earth Frequently Asked Questions

How long does it take you to install?

The company has a 60-day install guarantee for qualified projects.

Do you use sub-contractors or do your own work?

At Better Earth, 100% of the solar work is done in-house; everything performed by Better Earth employees. No subs ever.

How do I know this will work?

The company has a 25-Year Money-Back Production Guarantee. If the system doesn't produce the energy you were promised, the company will write you a check or add panels onto your system to make sure you get the production you signed up for.

Does Solar add value to my home?

All Better Earth systems come with Pearl Certification, basically a Carfax for solar. If you sell your home or refinance, this will give you an appraisal ready value of what you can add on to the price to make sure you get every penny out of your system.
Message from
Better Earth

Better Earth is a full service solar sales/installation company that prides itself on providing the best customer experience in the industry!

With all of the work performed in house (No Subs Ever), your job will move forward quickly and efficiently allowing you and your family to start saving money immediately.

Our unmatched 60-Day Installation Guarantee and 25-Year Money-Back Production Guarantee are two of the reasons why our customers have made us the fastest growing solar company in the United States.

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down
bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

3.9

ognian topalov Walnut Creek, CA

Gil S and Sean S were my customer care representatives from Better Earth. We started working together on my solar project just before Thanksgiving. Two months later and my system is activated and connected to the grid. The company people are very customer focused, knowledgeable and professional. The team was very attentive and worked hard to ensure the system was installed in time and worked to my satisfaction. Someone may say that two months is probably not fast enough. To this my answer is - keep in mind that the project run during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year plus close to 3 more weeks due to my HOA approval process. I highly recommend getting your solar from Better Earth.

Bruce Phelps Concord, CA

We contracted with Better Earth to increase the output of our solar panel array in order to eliminate the TrueUp that PG&E was charging each year. The Better Earth reps were extremely helpful in providing an honest estimate of how many additional panels were required, what the installation would cost, and the options for financing. The installation was completed very efficiently and in a timely manner. We are currently waiting for final inspections to be completed in order to fully activate the system. The company has continued to provide frequent updates on the project including when final inspections will be completed. I highly recommend Better Earth for your solar panel needs!

Jenny Holt

Interesting that I think people take the time to write a review when things don't go well. No matter what, solar can be complicated, needs permits, inspections, HOA agreements, etc. I went with Better Earth because of the personal touch I received from my rep Gil S. Any time I had a question I could call or text with a response within 24 hours every time. Every time!! He made sure I knew what was happening on when, if we were waiting for a permit and why sometimes we have to wait a bit (our of all of our hands). I was just comfortable all the way through. Highly recommend Better Earth and Gil.

Bella Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

Nick W. and Anthony S. were our sales consultants and they both provided excellent services- from helping us determine what we needed and to making sure that we receive timely and supportive services from Better Earth. Giving local and smaller company our business was one of the most important factors in choosing Better Earth over Costco/Sunpower/Run etc., and Better Earth did not disappoint. We got straightforward answers to everything we're looking for. We hope Better Earth continue to operate in service excellence, honesty, and in taking care of the local communities clienteles who believed and trusted the company with their solar energy needs.

JMoore Riverside, CA

Our installation was completed today and looks extremely tidy and clean, in spite of complications such as our polyurethane foam roof. If the integration and permitting are as smooth as the rest of the process, I will update this review.

John Dinh San Jose, CA

Looking for Solar company was a hard decision with so much competition. After 10 meeting with many different companies I chose Better Earth. Working with Brett H was one of the best deco I’ve made. His time lines were efficient and set great expectations. He went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of and was happy with the outcome. He didn’t over promise and under driver. I’ve recommended Brett to many family and friends. 100% worth my time.

Carole

I've only had to contact them maybe twice, but both times, and bearing in mind that this has been during the pandemic, so everybody's customer service is not what it used to be, but they did get back to me both times within half an hour. So I thought that was exceptional because I've had to wait sometimes two to three days for other companies to get back to me. Installation was very smooth. It's a whole old house. It was built in 1928, so there were a lot of anomalies, but the crew solved every problem and they told me about every problem they had or any delay that there was or what they needed from me. So they were very open. They made sure they took everything with them. We have some low hanging lines that are not used, I think were cable, so they had to take that line down in order to get their truck in. So they did that and contacted the city and let them know that they had had to take that line down so that someone could come and remove. So I thought their service was exceptional. I don't know how they could have done a better job. They got it installed within like three or four weeks of the time that I've actually signed the contract. Everything went perfectly smoothly. I don't know if I just happened to be lucky, but I don't think so. I think they have a system that they have implemented that they always follow and so everything seemed to go really smoothly.

Anita

I got a bunch of solar quotes and Better Earth had the nicest, not pushy, really easy to talk to sales person. And their prices were competitive. I felt that I could really communicate with. They were very patient even though I asked some fairly dumb questions and got kind of anxious. They've gone over the top; they were just lovely. Customer support is all done with a human touch, plus they know what they're doing. The one thing that I didn't like that they did was that they would send me all these bot messages. And the bot messages were wrong. They'd say this is going to happen on this day and it didn't. And then they would say things like, are you getting excited? And I talked to the salesperson about that and he said a lot of people like to be kept up to date.

Reply from Better Earth

Hey Anita, thanks so much for the stellar review! We love that you had such a great experience with your sales representative and customer support team and that's exactly what we aim for with each homeowner. We appreciate your feedback about our project update notifications and the goal is certainly to ensure we best keep our customers up to date every step of the way. We'll take a further look to see what may have happened and whether there were any tech issues or potential improvement to the notifications! We look forward to servicing you for the next 25 years and any other friends or family members who are considering solar!

Andrew

I looked at a lot of different companies and I think it was the price that ended up being the deciding factor. The customer support was great. Every time I had a question, I called Marcel, and he would help me get in contact with someone from the office. Installation went really smooth. There is a site inspection first and then the installers came out and all my questions were answered. After that, another person came out to meet the inspector and it seemed to take a long time, but it actually happened within the time that Marcel said it would happen in the contract. The panels that ended up being installed are higher wattage than the system originally called for.

Sharad Pandey Las Vegas, NV

Andres and Louisa made me comfortable with my choice to go solar. Pros and Cons well explained. Smooth process all the way and they were by my side all the way to the very end. Giving 5 star cause they deserve it.

Phillip

Customer Review Video

Andre

Better Earth explained basically what we would go through during this installation process and what to expect, and everything went according to the explanations. There was one scheduling change that was due to the city inspectors and they pretty much let us know right away when they found out that there was going to be a change, so we were informed every step of the way of what was going on.

Christopher

I actually had an incident where I had a solar panel blow off my roof and landed in an area where it could have caused bodily harm to my children. I got a response from the owner and I had someone over immediately to go over every solar panel installed and to replace what was broken. Just knowing the support of the owner right there to say, hey, sorry that this happened and we're going to make it right, it doesn't get any better. That's called Better Earth.

Hunter

Installation process was good, they were on time. It was a little confusing sometimes. There had to be approval through our city and through our association and they told us they would handle it, but then I realized they hadn't done anything with our association and I needed to do that after it was installed. I think they just missed that part of it.

Karen

I really liked your field representative, Brianna. I felt like she presented things clearly and she wasn't pushy. I liked the fact that I could talk to other people in my area that had already had solar. They were very transparent and honest about what was going on. They always either answered the phone or returned my call in a timely fashion, and they were usually able to resolve whatever my questions were. The only glitch I had was it took so long to get it inspected, but I think that was out of their hands, that is the Orange County building department. During the installation, they arrived early and had a number of workers - I felt they worked hard all day. They were respectful about the amount of noise they made. I like the fact that somebody came from the company to check their work when they were done. And they cleaned up very nicely. I've only had the system hooked up for less than a month, so I'm not able to judge my savings yet, but so far the equipment looks good. It was installed correctly, it passed inspection.

Reply from Better Earth

Hey Karen, thanks so much for the kind words! We love that you had such a great experience with Brianna and that you felt we were able to answer and resolve your questions. We appreciate the feedback on the time it took to get the inspection with the County done, and at the end of the day we take full ownership over that. Each county can have their own unique requirements and processes, but it's our responsibility to master them and seamlessly complete them while keeping you up to date along the way. We're glad you had such a nice experience with our crew on site and we'll be sure to pass that feedback along! Thanks again and we look forward to servicing you for the next 25 years and any other friends or family members who are considering solar!

Dave Tran

Per contract the MPU needs to be upgraded and it was recommended by Neil Avelino (Engineer) to meet my future expansion (hook up fifth wheel and install level II charger for EV.) which require 200amp circuit breaker. Per contract Better Earth is suppose to complete it by 10/1/22, but it was not done, and they didn't provide any update. I called them several time asking for status, they they kept saying waiting for PG&E approval. I waited until December still got no update from Better Earth, so I called PG&E and learned Better earth made a mistake when submitted the application and indicated the power is above ground, not under ground (My house power is under ground) that is why PG&E planner approved it, but then rejected after PG&E learned the power line was under ground. But Better Earth did not tell me the true. They've been hiding from me and lying. The mistake caused by better earth, but they never admitted their mistake and kept playing blaming game by blaming on PG&E and kept me in the dark all along until I found out by myself, then Better Earth came back and told me on the Better Earth has work around and got approved by PG&E and will be able to do the MPU upgrade by relocate the gas regulator. They continue lying to me again I contacted the PG&E and I was told better earth is not going to upgrade the panel, they just do like for like main panel update to change the circuit breaker to 125amp which will not meet my future expansion requirement. Better Earth try to fool me, take the money and run. So I request the refund and cancel the contract. I don't trust better earth anymore. Do not go with better earth. They can not be trusted. They did not honest from beginning they will not honest later on when the system fail, they will not respond and fix it right away.

Mike zenan Simi Valley, CA

Well if I had known this was going to be as big as a pain in the butt as it has been I would not have done this almost want you to take them back honestly. Every month we have been on the phone to Allison and a representative from you wondering why we still have a bill we were guaranteed by you guys that we had enough panels first he says maybe we should clean them we've only had them for a couple of months I shouldn't have to go on my roof and clean my pants and then we were told to get rid of clean alliance on our Allisonville Kfi and we did that this month we have an $80 bill for an end of year payment which we've only had them for a couple months not sure why we have an interview payment for medicine so there's another phone call I have to deal with this morning We have a few people who are waiting to see experience before they go with you guys the temperature and honestly even telling them are issues and they're not going to get them now

Reply from Better Earth

Hey Mike, we're sorry to hear that this has been your experience with us so far! We remain committed to delivering on our 25 year service and want to be sure we can help turn this into a more positive experience for you going forward. We have heard similar feedback about your utility and it sounds like they may not be reflecting that you are on solar yet. We'll have a team member reach out to discuss and make sure we can help you resolve this so that it flows as it should, and we look forward to making this right!

Nov. 28th, 2022

Hoy Henderson Vallejo, CA

Better Earth has delivered what was promised. Last month my electric bill was $0 and my PG&E "true up" has barely budged since the install. Gotta love it!

Byron webb Windsor, CA

We had some problems with the install process. Had to come out twice to resolve. The installers hit a wire in the house that knocked out some circuits in the house and left a burning electrical smell in the house. I did like the manager that came to fix things

Anna Kates Petaluma, CA

their communication is horrible. We ask for information and to talk with someone and rarely get what we need. it's been consistently that way. Panels seem to be working well and installation went smoothly. Otherwise, unhappy with company overall.

Larry Gregg Santa Clarita, CA

All in all the solar provided by Better Earth has been tremendous. However, my inverter has now failed twice in two years. In both instances I diagnosed the issue and it was a protracted length of time before the system was working again

Reply from Better Earth

Hey Larry Gregg, thanks for your feedback here. It’s awesome to hear your overall sentiment with your solar being tremendous, but disappointing to hear about how your experience with us was in getting your inverter issue resolved. We'd love to make this right! We’ll be reaching out to get this addressed with you asap

Nov. 22nd, 2022

Scott

Installation went pretty smooth. I didn't really have to do much. I was just kept informed, step by step what was going on. Pretty frequent communication and information along the way.

Patricia

It went very well, they were fast, they were efficient, but I have since developed a roof leak And I don't know whether they forgot to seal one of the attachments or just what's going on, so I'm waiting for my roofer to come take a look at things. Got the guy misrepresented what was being offered gave me numbers that were not accurate. Pushed me to sign immediately. I just felt that this was high pressure sales tactics and didn't give me time to really explore and think about this.

Reply from Better Earth

Hey Patricia, we're glad to hear it went fast and taht we were efficient! So sorry about the leak, and if for whatever reason you're the one who is having to do any work to address or repair it please let us know immediately! We take this very seriously, and anything caused by us we will own up to and solve for you. Please email us to let us know your address so we can help address this for you asap. It also sounds like there was miscommunication and misrepresentation on our end of the numbers which is certainly not something acceptable. We'd love to better help and ensure we can make this right, if you can please email us at [email protected] with your home's address so we can help address this asap. Thank you!

Nov. 12th, 2022

I feel that they have the potential to be a great company if they would follow all the way through. When they say they're going to be somewhere, then they should be there. If they're going to enter in their notes to dispatch, they should be conveyed across the board and not just to one or two people who is assisting with the process. Everyone should know the process of what's going on in every stage of the installment.

Reply from Better Earth

Hey Anonymous, thank you so much for that feedback and we could not agree more with you. Our standards are to absolutely follow through, show up when we say we will, and ensure communication is tight across the board. It sounds like you did not experience that, and we would love to further chat with you to hear more about your experience. Please email us at [email protected] with your home's address so we can help further discuss, and we're always looking for ways to improve daily!

Jacquelyn Kozar Pomona, CA

It was the best thing I did I investigated six companies that made many promises only better earth honored their promises

Nelson

They were pretty responsive when we had some small issues that needed attention and they made an appointment and showed up when they were supposed to.

Karla

We haven't had any issues with the solar panels in the last year, so it seems to be working fine. Installation went very smoothly. They scheduled the appointment with the city to do the permit inspection.

Reply from Better Earth

Hey Karla, thanks so much for the feedback! We love that things have been working smoothly for you so far and that your installation experience was smooth as well. We look forward to servicing you for the next 25 years and any other friends or family members who are considering solar! If there's anything you feel we can do to improve or make your experience better, we'd love to hear about it! Please email us at [email protected] and we look forward to further helping :).

Nov. 10th, 2022

It was quick, but I do have a couple of concerns on the installation. Nails were visible from the roof, I feel like whenever it is going to rain it might leak because of the nails they punched in.

Reply from Better Earth

Hi there! Thanks for your feedback here, and we completely understand your concern with what you mentioned. We want to be sure we can get this addressed for you asap! Please email us at [email protected] with your home's address so we can further assist you.

Chase Gilmore Costa Mesa, CA

I was completely hands off throughout the design and permitting process and started saving money right away.

Dave Green Goodyear, AZ

Lied to me to get their business. I was told that I would get a tax break to give to them to keep my payment at what it started at but the amount will never reach it. My payment is going up $69 a month for the next 20 + years. Crooks!!

Reply from Better Earth

Hey Dave, we're very disappointed to hear about your experience. We definitely do not enjoy seeing that you feel lied to, and want to be sure we can address this asap. We're unable to find your name in our system, but if you can please email us at [email protected] with your home's address we will get on it!

Nov. 22nd, 2022

Jim Bowers Canyon Country, CA

Better Earth put panels on my roof the first week of October 2022, and failed the city inspection because they didn’t complete the install at the meter. Well, it’s the first week of January 2023, and they still haven’t come back to finish the job. I call their offices/phone centers multiple times a week and get the same answer that this is new info and a team member will call us later that day. Initially this seemed like a promising installer, very polite and communicative, but feel screwed over completely at this point. Literally no follow through or accountability for products or services. Avoid this company at all costs.

Reply from Better Earth

Hello Jim! Your experience shows that we did not fulfill our end of the bargain and we would love the chance to make it up to you. We are aware that not passing inspection is a frustrating hurdle to your project and completely take accountability over our lack of communication and action afterwards. Please reach out to Better Earth via email at: [email protected] at your leisure to discuss the steps we will take to improve this experience for you going forward. We know it will take much effort to regain your trust and faith in Better Earth, and we are willing to do the work to make it happen so that these abysmal timelines and absence of communication are a thing of the past. We appreciate your feedback and hope to talk to you here very soon! -Better Earth

Feb. 2nd, 2023

Mike

They made everything pretty easy. Did all those permits and with APS and the city and were really quick on getting everything installed.

Theany

They set up one day installation and they get it done and everything done right on the schedule. I think it's good service.

Patrick

So far it's been pretty good. It's just in the summer it does produce a lot. In the winter it doesn't as much, but it does help. And it's gonna help me sell my house.

Reply from Better Earth

Hey Patrick, thanks so much for the feedback! Glad to hear it's been pretty good for you so far. You hit it on the head--summer tends to produce much more than winter, and we're glad to hear it has been helping. Fully agreed with you and there are many studies that also show how it will help with the home sale :) We look forward to servicing you for the next 25 years and any other friends or family members who are considering solar! If there's anything you feel we can do to improve or make your experience better, we'd love to hear about it! Please email us at [email protected] and we look forward to further helping :).

Richard

Every time I talk to them, they've responded in less than an hour. I'm very satisfied with it, easy to understand. I like the price.

Zhigang San Jose, CA

We had a lot of problems for the first few months, but eventually they solved the problem. The system works perfectly now.

Reply from Better Earth

Hey Zhigang, thanks for taking the time to speak with us today! It was great to hear about your experience with our team member who was most recently at your house to solve the problem, and we appreciate your understanding. We're excited to continue to service you going forward and will uphold the speed in solving any problems!

Hugo

The times I did need to reach out, I got help right away and whoever answered the phone took ownership of the situation and got it resolved.

David

It was promised that it was going to be a one day installation and it was. Your guys worked their butts off and got the solar installed.

Chris

They cut our electricity bill in half, and Better Earth have always been available to help with problems, not that there's really been any problems.

Ted

After a few days it was all put up and working. We've had no problems with it. As far as I can tell, everything's perfect.

Morgan

There are issues with the equipment and I'm not happy. I think that Better Earth needs to really look into their practices. The amount of panels they put on my roof were not right, and now I'm paying for those.With the electricity bill, it really didn't helped to lower it.

Reply from Better Earth

Hey Morgan, we're very sorry to hear that you're unhappy with your experience with us and we certainly want to address any issues with equipment that may be preventing performance! We'd love to help you resolve this asap. We were unable to find your home only through the name, but if you can email us at [email protected] so we can better assist you and make this right, we greatly look forward to helping turn this around for you!!

Jesus Malpica Santa Ana, CA

Very happy with the service! Thank you to Henry M for great costumer service!

Debra Barnhart Buena Park, CA

I was very skeptical about someone coming to my door as I have been burned in the past. Jake had explained everything to me very clearly and answered all of my questions. I did all of my due diligence and got a plethora of quotes. I decided to go with Better Earth because of how professional and knowledgeable Jake was. The installation was done quickly and seamlessly. I would highly recommend anyone looking into solar to go with not just Better Earth, but Jake T specifically! I am extremely pleased with my decision and will continue to refer anyone who asks me about my system.

Juan Franco Stockton, CA

new company and good prices but the customer service staff is horrible they need more training or replace people who have no respect for customers.

Jeff Hinman Concord, CA

Every interaction has been easy, and I have not had any problems with anything yet.

Travis

I've had horrible experience with this company. It cost me a lot of money and I'm not happy. The installation process was a pain and it took a long time. The power inverter went out and it wasn't until a month and a half later that they discovered it, and at the cost of hundreds of dollars to me.

Reply from Better Earth

Hey Travis, we're very disappointed to hear about how your experience with us has been so far. It displeases us that you had a painful installation process and additionally what sounds like challenges in getting any inverter issue resolved that left you incurring costs. Our #1 focus is on delivering the best possible experience as this is a 25 yr relationship. We'd love to better help and ensure we can make this right, but we have a handful of Travis's in our system! Please email us at [email protected] with your home's address so we can help address this asap

Nov. 8th, 2022

Patricia

I've had no problems with it. It's like a year now that I've had it and it saved quite a bit of money.

I think the installation process was smooth, I think the people who came looked competent. Later on I found that others were significantly lower priced.

Reply from Better Earth

Hey Anonymous, we're glad to hear the installation process was smooth and that our team was competent! We aim to deliver the highest value possible through our 25 year performance guarantee, speed of problem solving, speed of servicing, 60 day guarantee offering, and ultimately through our long term commitment to you as the customer. You can remain fully confident that we will stop at nothing to continue to improve our experience to be the best possible, but if you felt the price paid was high we're sorry to hear that and would love to continue to be able to deliver you more value and ensure you're confident in your decision in having gone with us. Please email us at [email protected] with your home's address so we can help further discuss as well :).

Wesley

Installation was pretty straightforward. They were done in a day. I went through about a month and a half period of waiting for an inverter.

Reply from Better Earth

Hey Wesley, glad to hear your install experience was straightforward and completed within a day! We're disappointed to hear about the waiting period for the inverter, however, and would love to make sure we can make this right for you! We'd love to better help, but we're unable to find you in our system only based on first name. Please email us at [email protected] with your home's address so we can help further address this for you!

Alma

Everybody was very helpful. My energy bills have gone down tremendously. Huge difference. Big savings.