The majority of the Edge Pest Control and Mosquito Services reviews (below) reveal that customers are pleased with the company's quick and timely services, professionalism, and customizable service plans. As far as pest control companies go, Edge Pest Control and Mosquito Services is a dependable company and customers generally seem happy with the service.

A bit about the company's services and experience in the industry:

Edge is a pest control company devoted to providing leading services for both residential and commercial customers since 2008. While Edge provides scheduled services every three months, it also offers unlimited free reservices as the need arises between each regularly scheduled appointment. These services are extensive and include spider, mosquito, vole, rat, bed bug, mouse, flea, ant, cockroach, and wasp control.

Edge insists on using high quality products, which allows home and business owners to be on location even during the service. Edge has several locations across the country, including Illinois, Missouri, Kansas, Colorado, Utah, Idaho, Oregon, Washington, and most recently Texas. For customers located near one of these areas, Edge promises same-day care and provides services within 24 hours of a request.

The Good

• Edge Guarantees
  • Same-Day Service
  • Great Customer Service
  • Service Breakdown

Edge Guarantees

Edge Pest Control and Mosquito Services has established a guarantee for customers that includes a complete inspection of your home, a foundation barrier, and a landscape barrier all applied with professional, proven products utilizing iCap technology. Edge products are comparatively safer for adults, children, and even pets.

When clients pay for a service from Edge, they are guaranteed service every three months for pest, flea, and bed bug control and five weeks for mosquito and rodent control. However, in between each servicing session, clients can call and request extra services. These extra services are not only free but unlimited, meaning customers can call as many times as they need in order to resolve their pest issue, even between their scheduled sessions. This is part of Edge's guarantee for year-round protection.

Same-Day Service

Edge Pest Control and Mosquito Services realizes that when homeowners and businesses request pest control, it is often because the need is urgent. According to its website, 90 percent of the company’s customers receive their requested treatment within 24 hours, which makes Edge's services competitively fast.

Great Customer Service

Edge Pest Control and Mosquito Services provides varied ways for its clients and potential clients to contact the company and have their questions answered. On the company’s website, a live chat option enables people to talk immediately with Edge's representatives. Similarly, Edge clearly displays a phone number on the top of the home page that customers can call if they prefer. Finally, for concerns and questions that may not be as urgent, Edge provides an email form that clients can use to inquire about their concerns, sign up for a new service, or request a reservice.

Service Breakdown

One of Edge's strengths is the openness and organization on the website when it comes to each of the company’s services. Part of this openness includes a service breakdown. Under every service, Edge provides several points of information for its clients. First, the site provides the servicing season and schedule with a brief explanation. Second, there is an actual breakdown of the service, describing the steps in each servicing process as well as the why behind each step. This information includes details about meeting with a servicing specialist, completing inspection, using an insect growth regulator (IGR), returning for a power spray, and treating landscape barriers, among other tasks.

The Bad

• Limited Locations
  • Undisclosed Pricing

Limited Locations

Although Edge Pest Control and Mosquito Services boasts local, same-day service, the promise depends completely on your location. Unfortunately, Edge does not cover all of the United States. Potential clients who want to take advantage of Edge’s guarantees and products can only do so if they live in one of the company’s service areas. Edge’s services are limited to areas near the following locations:

• Denver, Colorado
    • Collin County
    • Dallas County
    • Denton County

Undisclosed Pricing

While certain aspects of Edge’s website are clear and transparent, the company does not disclose pricing information on its website. However, this is common throughout the pest control industry. Interested consumers are encouraged to reach out to the company for more information.

The Bottom Line

All Edge service specialists are QualityPro Accredited and the company employs Certified Entomologists. Whether you're trying to get rid of everyday pests such as carpenter ants, spiders, bed bugs, and fleas or dealing with mosquitoes, wasps, and rodents, Edge provides quality pest control (that is safe for humans and pets).

Overall, our team recommends Edge as a great option for homeowners and businesses looking for professional pest control services. Although Edge does not operate across the United States, those who live in one of its service areas can benefit from the company's free reservicings, guarantees, quality pest control and same-day service.

Call our recommended rep over at Edge below.

Brittany Wilkinson

November 8th, 2019 Herriman, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have used Edge and I think they were very professional and did a great job protecting my home. The customer service was always very helpful.

Edge Logo

Reply from Edge

Apr 22, 2020

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We love feedback from our customers. We're always happy to help. If there is ever anything more, we can do for you, please just let us know at 866-529-0864. Thank you!

PessoaJ

January 31st, 2020 Herriman, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We have had edge for quite a while with no problems. I can call and request a repeat visit if I see activity and they have never once questioned that.

Edge Logo

Reply from Edge

Apr 22, 2020

James Wadsworth

September 6th, 2020 Orem, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The service didn’t work. I still see losts of bugs everywhere. The guy doing the job wasn’t very happy to be there and each time the guy doing the job has been very quick, feels like they don’t even get anything done on my property.

Shante Reeder

September 5th, 2020 Ogden, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Quick to respond, quick to treat, and great results. We have used them for just over 5 years and don't see ourselves switching any time soon!

Fuquana Davis

June 25th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have service with this company I proceeded with adding a package to my initial service they then took money out of my account before I received the additional service, and before I signed for my additional service. I was told I wouldn’t be charged for any service until after I receive service, but somehow I was charged anyway. After making my first review about this company a guy called me about it he then asked me to write a better review and they’ll refund me half my money 😂😂 I did not write a better review because the guy never sent a single email confirming anything we spoke about which I was expecting but at the same time I wasn’t I felt he was just on bull crap too I knew what would happen they would keep my money and my business and only because my brother is paralyzed I did complain but when I went to reschedule my services today I went off because in the past I was told the $300 they took was a one time fee so today Justin the “corporate manager” proceeds to tell me that the $300 is a “one time fee a month” first off no ONE TIME FEE means you’ll be charged monthly that’s a whole recurring charge I was never informed this nor did I sign an agreement stating this he claimed I did and when I had him send me the agreement it wasn’t even my signature I thought this company gave me a bad taste before I could vomit at this point I’m disgusted I have been lied to several times by this company and at this point I’m waiting for a manager to contact me and I plan to switch to a different company I do not recommend this company to anybody this is only a portion of the situation all I wanted was my services to be rescheduled but lies after lies after lies with Justin today and the other reps in the past just did it for me I can’t with edge pest control anymore AND I DO NOT RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE

Larry Sorensen

May 28th, 2020 Magna, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

If I could go with zero stars I would have. The salesman that came to our door was nice and friendly but I feel misslead us. The contract was not written up correctly and now we are stuck with a service we aren't happy with. The service to get rid of the gophers was not written up as we wanted and when we called the company they said the salesman only sold the basic service and that the gopher service was an extra $150 dollars. The hidden cost that we were told was in the price was not covered. When our basic service is up that we bought we will not be using edge again.

Lea Anna Miller

May 21st, 2020 Loveland, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Thanks for your professionalism! On time, and great follow up.

Josh Brudwick

May 19th, 2020 Longmont, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very happy with my first service. They arrived during their scheduled time. Luis was very knowledgeable and explained the whole process to me before he started. I look forward to being rid of our spiders and wasps.

Natalie Loyd

May 18th, 2020 Kearney, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great experience! Very professional! Kye R, the serviceman, was thorough, kind, and very explanatory. We are glad to be rid of the wasps and spiders that like to hang out around our house!!

Linda Hirt

May 17th, 2020 Longmont, CO

Dillon was a great salesman. Personable and humorous too! Luis was friendly and down to earth, safely applying the pest control solution. I'm looking forward to reducing the spiders in my house! Thank you!

eddie psotta

May 17th, 2020 Greeley, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

very prompt, efficient and complete. Great service!

Chris

May 16th, 2020 Lynnwood, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Matt was very friendly, professional and extremely efficient. He was thorough with explaining the service and setting our expectations. Thank you for prompt and friendly service Matt!!!

Jenn

May 16th, 2020 Chicago, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My technician was awesome. Very polite, professional, and thorough. We have used other pest services before, but Edge is by far the best. Thank you for taking care of my home.

Cicely Lewis

May 16th, 2020 Keenesburg, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Outstanding customer service and technicians are always friendly and reliable!

Justina Jerido

May 16th, 2020 Denver, CO

Very friendly, prompt and informative. Great service!

Robert

May 16th, 2020 Orland Park, IL

The man was on time and answered all my questions did a complete job. What I like is that they guarantee their service 100% and will come out without charge if there is any insect found before the next service date. I would recommend them to anybody that had a problem. The one thing is I forgot to ask for a buisness card but I will when they come back in thirty days

Sue DiMartino

May 16th, 2020 Harrisonville, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We’ve used Edge close to a year. We live in a rural area, so pests were the norm. Not any more! We see few spiders now which had been an issue for years. The technicians are always knowledgeable, courteous, and professional. I highly recommend.

Alice

May 16th, 2020 Saint George, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We’ve been with edge a few months and so far, excellent service and no insects bothering us.

Laura Allton

May 15th, 2020 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Experienced, very professional and knowledgeable staff who are, without asking, go the extra mile to ensure we are "pest" free!

Damo Emptage

May 15th, 2020 Herriman, UT

Great work. Already busted some rodents! Nak was very helpful and quick.. Cheers

Julie

May 15th, 2020 Aurora, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I just contracted with Edge this month and my experience has been great. Very professional, technician was knowledgeable and explained all services performed.

mgdkid

May 15th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Just serviced my home. Very professional and courteous.

dan steel

May 14th, 2020 Aurora, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

All around good service. The technician showed up within a few hours of my call. All my questions were answered.

Melanie Davies

May 14th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great customer service, fast responses, and great services. Travis and Chase were very thorough and took care of all of our pest needs in a very professional manner. I’d recommend Edge Pest to anyone! Thanks! -Melanie & Dave

Ash Marie

May 14th, 2020 Morris, IL

They were great and kid/pet safe my home domt even smell.

Jeri Morrill

May 14th, 2020 Loveland, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were polite, considerate, professional and thorough. Compared to the last service provider, I’m now paying less and getting more. Great Company!

Cassy Johnson

May 13th, 2020 Chicago, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So far so good, he was polite and sprayed every inch of my house, inside and out. Now I just need the critters to stay out, thanks again.

Tiffany Beall

May 12th, 2020 Woodburn, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Always super polite, and very efficient.

Sandrajean Wade

May 12th, 2020 Salem, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We’ve been having Edge take care of our property for almost 2 years. We have never had anything but great experiences. They are so polite, professional and thorough! Their products work great and do not harm our animals and are safe for our grandkids as well! We’ve moved twice, sold & purchased homes. When we first moved into our new home it was weeks away from our first service. I called because of bugs & spiders in our new home & they sent a kind young gentleman out that day! To make sure we were taken care of. We are very happy & impressed with the level of great service and recommend to our friends & family. Edge goes above & beyond the other companies we’ve used and we will stick with them. Sandra & Mel

Victoria Hammond

May 12th, 2020 Kansas City, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very professional, very knowledgeable. I felt he gave my house the individual assessment and attention needed for us specifically

Delroy Payne

May 11th, 2020 Kansas City, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Dominique did an awesome Job. Very knowledgable about the product and very professional and courteous toward my home.

Dana Harder

May 11th, 2020 Kirkland, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We bought a house 3 years ago in a heavily wooded area and there were so many spiders everywhere (both my kids got bit the first night we slept in the house). We tried 2 other vendors before Edge to help us get rid of them. And neither could get it under control. When we called Edge - they were able to get out quickly and took care of that initial spider issue. We use them for ongoing maintenance on a QRT'ly basis and have never had another spider issue. They are super communicative and friendly - and what they do works. Would highly recommend them.

Vince V

May 11th, 2020 Western Springs, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

PROs: The technician I spoke with on the phone and a different one that visited my house were professional, knowledgeable and very helpful. They could not identify the specific issue we were having but provided a broad-based application to kill a variety of pests. The technician was clean and very meticulous. CONs: Contracting was a little confusing. I thought I signed online to one agreement but the technician presented one on a tablet when he arrived. I did not take the time to read through the whole thing, so I am not exactly sure what term I am obligated to. They are not cheap, to the contrary, but they appear to do good work and stand behind their service. I do not like the upselling that pretends to be customer service follow-up though.

Kim Dancer

May 11th, 2020 Kansas City, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very professional and great customer relations

Nisha Nelson

May 11th, 2020 Woods Cross, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We found a mouse in our kitchen late on a Friday night. I called Edge, and the rep I spoke with on the phone was incredibly helpful and friendly. He was able to schedule a technician to come out the next day. The Tech, Chase, was also incredibly helpful and friendly. He arrived on time (the appointment was scheduled for the 12pm - 4pm window, and Chase arrived right at 2pm. He also called about 45 minutes in advance to make sure we knew he was coming, and would be home). He inspected both the inside and outside of our house, including a large crawl space under the house, explained everything he was doing, and how the process would work for the remainder of our contract. 10/10 hope to work with Chase again.

Chrisin

May 10th, 2020 Loveland, CO

Customer service was great from speaking to the first person through getting the service done. Came out same day and did a great job and I appreciated them explaining everything to me.

Isaiah Reliford

May 10th, 2020 Kansas City, MO

My experience with Edge started with a telephone call that turned out to be the best call I made during my multiple months looking to secure an honest and competent pest control service. My initial contact was with Tyler, a sales associate and/or manager with Edge. As a hard to please consumer I was completely disarmed by Tyler's knowledge of the pest control industry. He explained the step by step process beginning with what product they use, what to expect from the service agents assigned to my home and a cost effective program that fit my budget! Trey, my on site professional, exhibited confidence, knowledge and professionalism, all essential characteristics I expect from a person or company providing sensitive service that could potentially harm my family or home. Thank you Tyler and Trey!

judith udchtiz

May 10th, 2020 Oak Lawn, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Overall happy. People behind the phones.... hmmm. Sometimes kinda rude and insulting especially the last one I talked to!! Most Of the technicians are great. Had one that was ‘training ‘ another. And I was trying to show them the inside areas that needed to be treated and the trainer just kept talking like he was trying to distract me Didn’t appreciate that.

Nancy

May 9th, 2020 West Jordan, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Our service guy was great and explained everything well.

Debra Klages Rudd

May 9th, 2020 South Jordan, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They can't get us scheduled correctly. I have asked time and again for them to contact us to be sure we are home so that both the inside and the outside can be serviced. I don't know why this is so difficult.

Lisa

May 9th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This is the best company!! They do such a great job of communicating when they come to do your service!! Montavius was awesome he let me know what was going on on our property as far as activity with the rodent boxes!! I highly recommend Edge to anyone!!!

Matthew Smith

May 9th, 2020 Everett, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Thus far we’ve had a great experience! The first cleaning/inspection went very smooth and they covered all areas of the home and yard/fence. Great customer service!

Lou De Carolis

May 9th, 2020 Denver, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The service, as usual was outstanding HOWEVER - please give the technicians a COMPANY PHONE. For 4 years as a customer, when they call using their personal phone, I do not answer since we do not recognize the caller or state ID . As a minimum , program the Techs phone to show the company name.

Miranda Buchanan

May 9th, 2020 Kansas City, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great service, great prices that can’t be beat.

Alyssa

May 9th, 2020 Colorado Springs, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Impressive service- very comprehensive and the tech was so professional and friendly!

D Man

May 9th, 2020 Berwyn, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The company had kept their word on the price and the reps were very professional in person and over the phone. I'm just hoping the spray works.

Mercedes

May 9th, 2020 Gervais, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They do a great job every time. Recommend them highly

Clelia Perea

May 8th, 2020 Littleton, CO

My service is always great!!! Great customer service!

Michelle A Beebyhunter

May 8th, 2020 Salem, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Always very polite! Notify you before they come and always ask if you are experiencing any problems! Have an extreme fear of spiders and they always take care of it! If any problem persists they will always come back and retreat free of charge!

Chris jenkins

May 8th, 2020 Herriman, UT

Excellent service . The service man arrived when he said they would and he went the extra mile on all our rock walls