Edge

7.2

The majority of the  Edge Pest Control and Mosquito Services reviews (below) reveal that customers are pleased with the company's quick and timely services, professionalism, and customizable service plans. As far as pest control companies go, Edge Pest Control and Mosquito Services is a dependable company and customers generally seem happy with the service.

A bit about the company's services and experience in the industry:

Edge is a pest control company devoted to providing leading services for both residential and commercial customers since 2008. While Edge provides scheduled services every three months, it also offers unlimited free reservices as the need arises between each regularly scheduled appointment. These services are extensive and include spider, mosquito, vole, rat, bed bug, mouse, flea, ant, cockroach, and wasp control.

Edge insists on using high quality products, which allows home and business owners to be on location even during the service. Edge has several locations across the country, including Illinois, Missouri, Kansas, Colorado, Utah, Idaho, Oregon, Washington, and most recently Texas. For customers located near one of these areas, Edge promises same-day care and provides services within 24 hours of a request.

The Good

• Edge Guarantees
  • Same-Day Service
  • Great Customer Service
  • Service Breakdown

Edge Guarantees

Edge Pest Control and Mosquito Services has established a guarantee for customers that includes a complete inspection of your home, a foundation barrier, and a landscape barrier all applied with professional, proven products utilizing iCap technology. Edge products are comparatively safer for adults, children, and even pets.

When clients pay for a service from Edge, they are guaranteed service every three months for pest, flea, and bed bug control and five weeks for mosquito and rodent control. However, in between each servicing session, clients can call and request extra services. These extra services are not only free but unlimited, meaning customers can call as many times as they need in order to resolve their pest issue, even between their scheduled sessions. This is part of Edge's guarantee for year-round protection.

Same-Day Service

Edge Pest Control and Mosquito Services realizes that when homeowners and businesses request pest control, it is often because the need is urgent. According to its website, 90 percent of the company’s customers receive their requested treatment within 24 hours, which makes Edge's services competitively fast.

Great Customer Service

Edge Pest Control and Mosquito Services provides varied ways for its clients and potential clients to contact the company and have their questions answered. On the company’s website, a live chat option enables people to talk immediately with Edge's representatives. Similarly, Edge clearly displays a phone number on the top of the home page that customers can call if they prefer. Finally, for concerns and questions that may not be as urgent, Edge provides an email form that clients can use to inquire about their concerns, sign up for a new service, or request a reservice.

Service Breakdown

One of Edge's strengths is the openness and organization on the website when it comes to each of the company’s services. Part of this openness includes a service breakdown. Under every service, Edge provides several points of information for its clients. First, the site provides the servicing season and schedule with a brief explanation. Second, there is an actual breakdown of the service, describing the steps in each servicing process as well as the why behind each step. This information includes details about meeting with a servicing specialist, completing inspection, using an insect growth regulator (IGR), returning for a power spray, and treating landscape barriers, among other tasks.

The Bad

• Limited Locations
  • Undisclosed Pricing

Limited Locations

Although Edge Pest Control and Mosquito Services boasts local, same-day service, the promise depends completely on your location. Unfortunately, Edge does not cover all of the United States. Potential clients who want to take advantage of Edge’s guarantees and products can only do so if they live in one of the company’s service areas. Edge’s services are limited to areas near the following locations:

• Denver, Colorado
    • Collin County
    • Dallas County
    • Denton County

Undisclosed Pricing

While certain aspects of Edge’s website are clear and transparent, the company does not disclose pricing information on its website. However, this is common throughout the pest control industry. Interested consumers are encouraged to reach out to the company for more information.

The Bottom Line

All Edge service specialists are QualityPro Accredited and the company employs Certified Entomologists. Whether you're trying to get rid of everyday pests such as carpenter ants, spiders, bed bugs, and fleas or dealing with mosquitoes, wasps, and rodents, Edge provides quality pest control (that is safe for humans and pets).

Overall, our team recommends Edge as a great option for homeowners and businesses looking for professional pest control services. Although Edge does not operate across the United States, those who live in one of its service areas can benefit from the company's free reservicings, guarantees, quality pest control and same-day service.

View Best Pest Control Companies

William Mullin Lake Oswego, OR

Repeatedly failed to address rat problem. Insisted on charging $120 for a non-requested "standard" service after doing nothing to address rodent request. Said rodent request was placed well in advance of "standard" service, leaving me as a thoroughly dissatisfied customer. Clearly Edge is not committed to customer satisfaction DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

Heidi Harris Salt Lake City, UT

The first person that came was great. She was friendly and professional. However, the next people who came to check the rat traps didn't even check the trap boxes, they just looked at a few of the regular traps. Each service person who came out gave us a different story, and so we requested an area manager to come out. The area manager told us that we didn't have rats because rats don't dig holes. Well, we caught one, and our neighbor caught 8, so we know that we have them. But he made us feel stupid and that we didn't know what we were talking about. I tried calling customer service, and they told us that the pest control and rat service was guaranteed when we signed up, but a customer service agent later told us that the rat service was only guaranteed for one month and not a year. They aren't all on the same page .

Reply from Edge

Thank you for your feedback and for letting us know about this experience. We set a high standard for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear that standard was not met in your interaction with us. Please feel free to reach out to us at 866-529-8064 and we would love to help take care of you. Thank you.

Nov. 23rd, 2020

Sandrajean Wade Salem, OR

We’ve been having Edge take care of our property for almost 2 years. We have never had anything but great experiences. They are so polite, professional and thorough! Their products work great and do not harm our animals and are safe for our grandkids as well! We’ve moved twice, sold & purchased homes. When we first moved into our new home it was weeks away from our first service. I called because of bugs & spiders in our new home & they sent a kind young gentleman out that day! To make sure we were taken care of. We are very happy & impressed with the level of great service and recommend to our friends & family. Edge goes above & beyond the other companies we’ve used and we will stick with them. Sandra & Mel

Nisha Nelson Woods Cross, UT

We found a mouse in our kitchen late on a Friday night. I called Edge, and the rep I spoke with on the phone was incredibly helpful and friendly. He was able to schedule a technician to come out the next day. The Tech, Chase, was also incredibly helpful and friendly. He arrived on time (the appointment was scheduled for the 12pm - 4pm window, and Chase arrived right at 2pm. He also called about 45 minutes in advance to make sure we knew he was coming, and would be home). He inspected both the inside and outside of our house, including a large crawl space under the house, explained everything he was doing, and how the process would work for the remainder of our contract. 10/10 hope to work with Chase again.

Isaiah Reliford Kansas City, MO

My experience with Edge started with a telephone call that turned out to be the best call I made during my multiple months looking to secure an honest and competent pest control service. My initial contact was with Tyler, a sales associate and/or manager with Edge. As a hard to please consumer I was completely disarmed by Tyler's knowledge of the pest control industry. He explained the step by step process beginning with what product they use, what to expect from the service agents assigned to my home and a cost effective program that fit my budget! Trey, my on site professional, exhibited confidence, knowledge and professionalism, all essential characteristics I expect from a person or company providing sensitive service that could potentially harm my family or home. Thank you Tyler and Trey!

Sharon Adams Colorado Springs, CO

Edge Marketing is used by many of the homeowners in our area and although we had just moved into our new home and knew very few of our neighbors, we noticed the truck parked down the street. We looked up the reviews on the internet and were very impressed with the positive comments. My husband spoke with one of the agents yesterday and I received an email the same day with price quotes and services available. I emailed back today with my time availability and the representative was here within 4 hours. Drew was very professional and answered all my questions. He was respectful of the current COVID 19 virus and wore his mask throughout our interaction. The initial services were provided same day within 3 hours. The service agreement and the financial details were completed within minutes. We look forward to an ongoing positive experience with this company.

Maria Nagel Denver, CO

We noted mouse droppings in our basement (Stapleton, Denver, CO). We found Edge through Angie's List and HomeAdvisors sites (most ratings). Edge sent 2 friendly, professional technicians the same day (in booties, gloves, masks for social distancing in COVID-19 times). They laid mousde traps inside and outside of house, also sprayed for pests inside and outside - chemicals safe for kids and dogs. Service is for 2 years, $1170; covers mice, pests (wasps, ants, spiders), removing webs/nests from eaves and other exterior locations. Mosquito treatment is extra. They will come by on scheduled basis for mice and also as needed.

Reply from Edge

Thank you so much for your feedback, Maria! We love hearing things are going well and will be sure to pass the praise along to our wonderful service specialists. Your well being and protection from pests is our top priority. Please let us know if there is anything more we can do to take care of your home. Feel free to give us a call at 866-529-0864 should you have any questions or concerns we can help out with!

jim catron Sherwood, OR

every place david sprayed is fine He said you don't spray attics or crawl spaces and i see signs of them on ceiling around can lights and heat registers They must be getting sucked up by the furnace that's in the attic and distributed all thru the duct work throughout the house instantly every time it comes on And the same thing in the basement up thru holes around wires and once there into the rooms If its your policy to not do this I will do it but ill need some of your stuff and ill do it while hes here watching unless we stop them out side the living environment were gonna be going around in circles with this These things are like nothing i've ever seen i vacuum the hardwood floor and there back the next day do we even know what they are yet also theres times i feel something fall and land on my hair i never see bug like what i think a bug should look like all i ever see is a pod of black dot in various places and somethink that looks like a wood splinter no legs or any thing but there everyware also they must jump or something Anyway If you allow me to do the attic and crawl and are coming tomorrow i think i read that on something it needs to be early before noon I have to take off at noon to be someplace thanks jim

Reply from Edge

Jim, thank you for taking the time to write a review! We love feedback from our customers. It looks like we've been out to your home again for a free re-service. We hope that things have been taken care of and if there is anything more we can do for you, please just let us know. We are always happy to help!

Apr. 19th, 2018

Kenzie R Saratoga Springs, UT

We just moved to Saratoga Springs and along with the beautiful lake views we also get a lot of bugs. I researched the pest control companies in the area and Edge scored the highest across the board so I decided to try them out. Today was our first treatment and I have to say I was very impressed with how thorough the technician, Anson, was. He made sure to get every part of the yard, our shed (inside and out) and our house (where applicable). Before coming inside he insisted on wearing protective booties he had brought with him, which I also appreciated. He made sure to explain everything to me and even had a video for me to watch explaining the pest control process over time. I really appreciated how attentive he was to my every question and concern and how thorough he was in his pest control application. I will definitely be using this company from here on out and I highly recommend them to anyone in need of pest control.

Reply from Edge

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Kenzie! Remember, we will come back out for free as many times as you need to make sure you are taken care of. Please, let us know if you ever need anything more. We are always happy to help.

Apr. 16th, 2018

Robert Orland Park, IL

The man was on time and answered all my questions did a complete job. What I like is that they guarantee their service 100% and will come out without charge if there is any insect found before the next service date. I would recommend them to anybody that had a problem. The one thing is I forgot to ask for a buisness card but I will when they come back in thirty days

Dana Harder Kirkland, WA

We bought a house 3 years ago in a heavily wooded area and there were so many spiders everywhere (both my kids got bit the first night we slept in the house). We tried 2 other vendors before Edge to help us get rid of them. And neither could get it under control. When we called Edge - they were able to get out quickly and took care of that initial spider issue. We use them for ongoing maintenance on a QRT'ly basis and have never had another spider issue. They are super communicative and friendly - and what they do works. Would highly recommend them.

Vince V Western Springs, IL

PROs: The technician I spoke with on the phone and a different one that visited my house were professional, knowledgeable and very helpful. They could not identify the specific issue we were having but provided a broad-based application to kill a variety of pests. The technician was clean and very meticulous. CONs: Contracting was a little confusing. I thought I signed online to one agreement but the technician presented one on a tablet when he arrived. I did not take the time to read through the whole thing, so I am not exactly sure what term I am obligated to. They are not cheap, to the contrary, but they appear to do good work and stand behind their service. I do not like the upselling that pretends to be customer service follow-up though.

Vicki Salem, OR

The company also notifies me several days ahead that they are coming to do the service and call when they are about 30 minutes from arrival. This allows me to alert them to any issues that might have come up since their last service. Service is completely efficiently. they call afterward to let me know if they noticed anything about which I should be aware.

Doug Klein Colorado Springs, CO

EDGE is outstanding in demonstrating care for their customers' experience; today's visit was a follow-up to pest control because traps they had put out a week ago caught rodents. They were quick to add additional traps and were good about commenting on the amount of bait that had been consumed in a short time in the bait boxes. The only thing preventing them from earning a 5-star rating was their difficulty in providing accurate estimates as to their arrival time. I was given a 4-hour window that they missed by nearly two hours; the technician did call me multiple times to alert me to delays, but I would be happier with an accurate but later time rather than the appearance of an overly optimistic arrival time.

Reply from Edge

Thank you for sharing your experience with us Doug! We love feedback from our customers. Thank you for your patience and understanding of those delays. We strive to provide updated information for you snd want to make sure we take the utmost care of you. We're always happy to help. If there is ever anything more, we can do for you, please just let us know at 866-529-0864. Thank you!

Ryan Loewinsohn Brighton, CO

When it comes to Speciality, the Edge team knows what they’re doing! Our HOA covers pest control, but the maintenance person has the same knowledge I can acquire online. The Edge team not took care of the issue, but found and exterminated 2 black widows living right under our front porch! Amazing staff, great sense of communication, and quick service!

Linda Salt Lake City, UT

I have been a customer since 2015 and have been pleased with Edge's service over the years. Today, I asked the Edge service representative to especially check for nests of black widow spiders. He thoroughly checked the property and even move window well covers to inspect. He found nests in the corners or two window wells. I appreciate his willingness to be so thorough.

EHawkins Edmonds, WA

I was very impressed with Edge. We had a Mason bee problem right by our front door. We had never used this kind of service before but contacted Edge about our problem. They came out same day to evaluate our problem and then came out the following morning to take care of the problem. We haven’t had any issues since. They were very professional, knowledgeable and thorough.

Reply from Edge

It's our pleasure! Thank you so much for allowing us to take care of your home. We love hearing things are going well. Please feel free to give us a call at 866-529-0864 if there is anything else that we can do to make sure your home is properly protected from pests.

Jules Hillsboro, OR

It's been 1 month and no more rodents have come into the house because Edge addresses the issue at the source. They've made homes outside and the first 2 weeks there had been a lot of activity under the house where they set bait stations, and on week 4 the activity is not gone yet, but considerably less. They even went out of their way to address a wasp nest in our bird house so once cleaned out, the birds should return!

Reply from Edge

Thank you so much for your feedback, Jules! We are so thankful that we have the opportunity to take care of your home. Please do not hesitate to call for a free re-service should the pest start to be a little too persistent. Feel free to give us a call at 866-529-0864 if there are any questions or concerns you have!

BH Park Forest, IL

I just received the support of Edge not sure what the quality will be like but the peace of mind and the extreme amount of knowledge provided by my rep Chelsea was amazing. She seemed to be sure of everything she was doing and she provided in detail a full breakdown of what was covered. Her customer service was excellent and I can tell Edge stands by their customers and their brand! Prices are excellent and I will definitely be using their services on a regular basis!

Reply from Edge

Thank you so much for your feedback! We love hearing things are going well and will be sure to pass the praise along to our wonderful service specialist, Chealsea, she's one of our best!. Please let us know if there is anything more we can do to take care of your home. Feel free to give us a call at 866-529-0864 should you have any questions or concerns!

Lana and bud Roblox Lansing, IL

I called for services at 6am in the morning. The customer service was great and detailed the cost and what service would be provided. The Technician, Daryl was great as well!! Explained and answer my question and concerns. As this is my initial visit, I’ll wait and see if all his hard work bares fruit!! I’m hoping cause I have a perpetual nervous knot in my belly hoping all this works soon!! Daryl was thorough!!

Reply from Edge

Thank you so much for your feedback! We love hearing things are going well and will be sure to pass the praise along to our wonderful service specialist, Daryl. Please let us know if there is anything more we can do to take care of your home. Feel free to give us a call at 866-529-0864 should you have any questions or concerns we can help with!

Saxon Hiebert Boise, ID

My wife had been bugging me for a while about our pest problem and we rent a house that should be condemned in its current state. I wanted to get the house somewhat put together before I called and even Though there is a bunch of stuff outside the house from a previous tenant, the tech still worked with it and serviced the house when anyone could’ve said to clean it up first. It makes me want to get it done immediately so they don’t have to deal with it the next time but my wife is super stoked and I can’t thank the guy enough.

Reply from Edge

We are super stoked that we have the opportunity to make sure your home is protected. Thank you Saxon! We will be sure to pass the praise along to our wonderful service specialist. Please let us know if there is anything more we can do to take care of your home. Feel free to give us a call at 866-529-0864 should you have any questions or concerns we can help with!

Mike Sumrow Chicago, IL

The phone specialist was wonderful. The technician that can out was very professional and knowledgeable. The only complaint I have is the hoops I will one day have to jump through to cancel service. You have to notify them in writing of your intent to cancel. Then speak with some Mangement rep. And if you’re still in the middle of a service plan and want to cancel.... you have to pay 50% of the cost for your remaining services. Hopefully I won’t have the need to cancel, but if I do.... this requirement was almost enough to deter me from doing business with them at all. We will see how things go. But the technician and the salesman on the phone were awesome. My issues are mostly home office related.

Kristina Putz Meridian, ID

I had our first service completed today and from the initial contact with the secretary to the conversation with the expert to the call from the technician who was doing the service today were all great. Very professional and quick. They all explained the process and the fees and made it easy to understand. I was scheduled from 8-12 and the tech called me 30 mins prior to showing up at 830 - so the punctuality was on point. And he called me when he completed the spraying and an email was sent explaining in detail the work done.

Reply from Edge

It's our pleasure! Thank you so much for allowing us to take care of your home. Please feel free to give us a call at 866-529-0864 if there is anything else that we can do to make sure you are taken care of!

Amy Myers Bellevue, WA

The best part of Edge is the confidence they instill in their customers that Edge will remedy any pest problem you have safely and thoroughly. I didn't write a review first, because I wanted to see if my pests (carpet beetles) were taken care of, and now I feel so much better that my pests are now gone. Thank you Edge for making me feel less "buggy". Thank you.

Reply from Edge

We're so glad to hear those carpet beetles are gone! Thank you so much for allowing us to take care of your home Amy. Please feel free to give us a call at 866-529-0864 if there is anything else that we can do to make sure you are taken care of!

Stacey Baker Kansas City, KS

We suspected corona virus in our home. Young people, so not likely fatal to us, but didn't want to risk spreading it. Called to cancel/reschedule until we could be sure we weren't taking chances with someone else's health. They offered to spray the outside, to maintain a barrier against new encroachment and will come back and spray the inside when we are clear. I really appreciated their dedication to keeping us pest free while not risking their personnel and other clients!

Reply from Edge

Thank you so much for your feedback! We love hearing things are going well and will be sure to pass the praise along to our wonderful service specialists. Your wellbeing and protection from pests are our top priority. Please let us know if there is anything more we can do to take care of your home. Feel free to give us a call at 866-529-0864 should you have any questions or concerns we can help out with!

CJ Gier Kansas City, MO

I called the Kansas City West Office around noon for an ant problem. Will was able to come and perform services the same day been 3 and 7. I requested as late as possible and his timing was impeccable. Very professional and courteous. Wore proper PPE. Clean and crisp appearance, fully stocked and clean service vehicle. Will should get a raise or at least a pat on the back for being a spectacular image of your company.

Stephanie Sandy, UT

I have mixed feelings about this company. On the one hand, I was a long time customer. I was paying a lot for treatment but it seemed to be working as long as I had the house treated inside and out and often. I had some problems trying to cancel my service but it has all been resolved with their corporate customer service. I am satisfied with how it turned out.

Reply from Edge

Thanks for your review, Stephanie! If there is ever anything more we can do for you, please just let us know. We are always happy to help.

Nov. 16th, 2018

Anika M Ferguson Herriman, UT

Edge always goes above and beyond for me. I appreciate the care they take around my home and the great service. We have had them come for years now and I have not been disappointed. They always listen to my concerns and talk me through whatever they are doing to try and Fix the problem. I have had them help with moles, voles, wasps, and spiders. They have made extra trips to service our home. Today the tech helped me out away my recycling bins just because he was a nice guy.

Reply from Edge

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Anika! We love feedback from our customers. We're always happy to help. If there is ever anything more we can do for you, please just let us know.

Barry M Saunders Yorkville, IL

Since I have been using EDGE for my pest control company I have seen significant drop in the number of bugs both in the house and outside. My home is located in a heavily wooded area with many unwanted pests. However since using Edge the pest problem has been minimized. Additionaly thier technicians are very thorough and personable. All to happy to please and always ask if there is anything else that is need. The technician that provided the service today was one of the best I've seen and if Edge has a Employee of the moth I would recomment Anthony.

Reply from Edge

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Barry! We love feedback from our customers. We are so happy to hear that Anthony did a great job during yesterday's service! We're always happy to help. If there is ever anything more we can do for you, please just let us know.

Alisa Saratoga Springs, UT

I absolutely love you guys! Whatever it is you do, it obviously works and I don't have to freak out because of spiders anymore! The people who come to my house have all been fantastic and amazing, I wouldn't even think about using another company again! Edge is the best, and Daryl is always willing to do whatever weird things I ask, except spray the dog bed, which is understandable...I've never been unhappy with your service and can't imagine going back to another company...you're the best!!! :)

Reply from Edge

Thanks for your review, Alisa! We love great customers like you! If there is ever anything more we can do for you, please just let us know. We are always happy to help.

Kim Aurora, CO

Fast, friendly, professional, and affordable. What more could I ask for. I have used Edge PC for 4 years, and I highly recommend them. If I see a bug (spider) in my house between services they come and spray, free of charge. Same with the outside. The spray they use is completely odorless. They guarantee their work. I started having them spray for mosquitoes outside last year and haven’t been bitten by one in my yard since.

Reply from Edge

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Kim! We love feedback from our customers. We're always happy to help. If there is ever anything more we can do for you, please just let us know. We appreciate your continued loyalty!

Kristine Marshall South Jordan, UT

I was very impressed by the salesman and the technician. I have had several pest control services and this one is the most comprehensive and thorough and offers the best options for my needs. I appreciate their attention to detail and the thoroughness of their technician and his response to my requests. They both did a fantastic job. Thank you Kris Marshall

Reply from Edge

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Kristine! Remember, we will come back out for free as many times as you need to make sure you are taken care of. Please, let us know if you ever need anything more. We are always happy to help.

Apr. 11th, 2018

Angie D. West Jordan, UT

I love Edge! They do a great job and they are so professional & nice! Edin came out yesterday. He did a great job. Very nice & explained everything! When they spray the inside of my house they always wear shoe covers per my request. I love that they are always prepared. I never see any bugs or spiders in our house anymore. I have loved their service.

Reply from Edge

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Angie! We love feedback from our customers. We're always happy to help. If there is ever anything more we can do for you, please just let us know.

Apr. 11th, 2018

nothappywithedge Tulsa, OK

Don't accept any "DISCOUNTS" from them! It is a scam to enter a contract. They will over you a discount of $$$ for your next ## visits. Would you like a $10 off discount? Just say NO!!! In the end they will attempt to charge for 50% of the remaining services that still had that discount

Kristina N Stillwater, MN

The service was fine. It did seem to decrease the number of spiders in our basement (the reason we signed up for the service). However we ended up having to move with circumstances changing. The company does very little for early cancellation. The cost is 50% of the price of remaining services (in our case 2 services.) Therefore we are paying for an additional service for nothing. Abysmal customer service- I cannot recommend.

Melissa Angiulo Wheaton, IL

The people on the phone are friendly until you have a complaint. Then they're just downright rude and dismissive and it took me forever to reach a conclusion that I'm still not happy with. We've had them come out 4 times now and have only been present to witness the first and the most recent visits. They never give me more than a date for when they're coming (no window of time, no confirmation calls, no contact when they are on their way or when the service is completed; they don't even ring the doorbell when they get there, they just leave a placard on the door). This latest time I happened to be working from home (because of COVID) and watched the tech sit in his van and play on his phone the entire time instead of actually doing anything. He got out of the car for maybe 2 minutes tops with a brush in hand, walked around the house, then got back in the car. Then he sent me the invoice, saying he had sprayed the entire exterior. I immediately called the company and it took several calls over the course of 2 weeks to reach the Regional Manager, all while being told by the Account Manager that I was making this up to get free service and that "it's hard to fake" doing a spray. I just want to get this stupid service cancelled because they're not even taking care of my bug problem, but their cancellation policy includes a fee equal to 50% of the remaining services. I am NOT going to pay hundreds of dollars to have someone NOT do a service. And the best they're going to offer me is $25 off each remaining visit (which doesn't really matter when the service is $130). Now I have to babysit the tech every time he comes out to do a spray that won't even actually get rid of our ants and spiders. Save yourself the headache and steer clear from this place and any other exterminator that wants to lock you into a contract. Just buy a bottle of Orkin instead.

Vince Fagan Chicago, IL

The Edge pest company has a great sales department however, the service department leaves much to be desired. I contracted with the company to get the mice out of my attic. The service people do not go into attics but they never told me that. Sales said that the service would place bait traps outside and that would draw the rodents outside and also kill any rodents already outside with the poison bait. That never was successful. I called and requested to cancel the service in July 2020. N o one ever called back or left a message or contacted me in any way. The next thing I see is that they came out again and said they rebaited the traps and sprayed for bugs. Guess what ? I still have mice in attic and cancelled again 10/9/20. When I called today the lady said we still have to charge and the managers (who were in a meeting) will get back with you to resolve everything. She never agreed to cancel my service. Hmmm ? This is NOT a company that is reputable or trustworthy. I would NEVER use them again.

Sue DiMartino Harrisonville, MO

We’ve used Edge close to a year. We live in a rural area, so pests were the norm. Not any more! We see few spiders now which had been an issue for years. The technicians are always knowledgeable, courteous, and professional. I highly recommend.

Lisa ,

This is the best company!! They do such a great job of communicating when they come to do your service!! Montavius was awesome he let me know what was going on on our property as far as activity with the rodent boxes!! I highly recommend Edge to anyone!!!

Lou De Carolis Denver, CO

The service, as usual was outstanding HOWEVER - please give the technicians a COMPANY PHONE. For 4 years as a customer, when they call using their personal phone, I do not answer since we do not recognize the caller or state ID . As a minimum , program the Techs phone to show the company name.

Michelle A Beebyhunter Salem, OR

Always very polite! Notify you before they come and always ask if you are experiencing any problems! Have an extreme fear of spiders and they always take care of it! If any problem persists they will always come back and retreat free of charge!

Heidi Russo Littleton, CO

Robbie was very professional, polite and thorough regarding service and pricing. The team came very quickly and sprayed the house being careful of our kids toys in the garage. The technicians explained everything they had done and answered my questions. I would highly recommend!

Cedar City Homeowner Saint George, UT

Service tech, Chase was courteous, and very thorough without being intrusive. It’s a brand new home -7 months old, and area wasps have found the roof area habitable! Edge took care of that! It’s nice to know I can enjoy my home without sharing it with critters!

Roscoe Chicago, IL

I’m very satisfied with Edge’s professionalism and courtesy personnel. Excellent customer service. The prices are reasonable and in line with other pest control companies. Their personnel exceeded my expectations when they educated me how rodents enter your home. and how they behave.

Jessica McQuade Thornton, CO

What a great company - great customer service, very fast response time (even for new customers), friendly people who are detail oriented, knowledgeable and clearly take pride in the work they do. I also feel very comfortable with their products even with a toddler running around.

Tom Duff La Grange, IL

Our first time using Edge, and we were more than satisfied. Our guy, Daniel, went beyond the call, scouted out all around the house, inside and outside, the garage, yard, offered great tips and advice, thoroughly impressed all around. Look forward to having Edge as our go-to for years to come!

Reply from Edge

Thank you so much for your feedback! We love hearing things are going well and will be sure to pass the praise along to our wonderful service specialist Daniel. Please let us know if there is anything more we can do to take care of your home. Feel free to give us a call at 866-529-0864 should you have any questions or concerns we can help with!

Rebecca Hamlett Kansas City, MO

I have had Edge for about 8 months now, and just switched to a general interior/exterior service plus mosquito control. They are reasonably priced and Very professional, every service person that has come out has been wonderful. Much better than other companies I have had in the past.

Brenna Talley Kansas City, MO

I feel more comfortable in my home each time they treat it. It is old and pests are a part of old homes with entry points. They are always willing to chat with me about any new issues and concerns, convenient scheduling and most importantly it works.

Lori Miller Denver, CO

If I could give more than 5 stars I would. The company is professional ,easy to understand pricing ,good prices, and they showed up exactly when they said. Tanner the professional that came out was absolutely awesome ! Give this guy a raise. Thanks edge. I appreciate your professionalism.

Georgie Klippert Page, AZ

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST for protecting your home! In the six months we have lived here I have not been bothered by any pests, whatsoever! The techs are amazing, friendly and accommodating. If you need pest control, look no further.

Reply from Edge

Thank you for sharing your experience with us Georgie! We love feedback from our customers. We're always happy to help. If there is ever anything more, we can do for you, please just let us know at 866-529-0864. Thank you!