Founded in 1990 and based in Mount Laurel, NJ, Freedom Mortgage is a privately-held, full-service lender that is licensed in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. The company's goal is to help customers achieve the American dream of home ownership and places a particular focus on veterans.

In addition to conventional loans, VA loans, FHA loans, and USDA loans, Freedom Mortgage offers renovation lending, correspondent lending, wholesale services, refinancing, and cash-out refinancing.

#1 NBKC Bank chevron_right
4.9
#2 Quicken Loans chevron_right
3.3
#3 Wells Fargo chevron_right
3.8

The Good

• Refinancing
  • Eagle Eye Pledge
  • VA Loans

Refinancing

Freedom Mortgage offers refinancing services to help borrowers pay off a loan sooner, reduce a loan term and monthly mortgage payments, or get a lower interest rate. The company’s site has a helpful chart showing the difference between a conventional refinance, VA loan refinance, and FHA loan refinance.

Both the VA loan refinance process and FHA loan refinance process involve less documentation required and no appraisal.

To refinance, you need to meet certain credit requirements and income verification. The refinance process follows these steps:

1. Determine eligibility (via credit check, pay stubs, and debt-to-income ratio)
  2. Determine your goal
  3. Lock in your rate
  4. Sign documents and close

Cash-out refinancing, where you pay off your existing mortgage and take out a new loan, is available to qualifying borrowers who want to get cash out from their home’s equity to pay off high-interest debt, consolidate bills, make home improvements, or pay for a major expense. This does take more time and additional paperwork. Private mortgage insurance, loan-to-value ratio limits, and loan restrictions may apply.

Eagle Eye Pledge

The company pledges to look for lower rates throughout the time you own your home and to help you capitalize on increasing home equity. Freedom Mortgage will contact you if rates drop so you can lower your monthly payment and will also let you know if the value of your home increases to give you access to more cash.

VA Loans

Freedom Mortgage claims to provide exceptional customer service to people who have served in the U.S. armed forces. Backed by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, VA loans help service men and women achieve homeownership with 0% down. With VA loans, there is no private mortgage insurance, no minimum credit scores, and rates are lower. The company’s VA affordability and refinance calculators assist prospective borrowers as they compare loan amounts and details.

Plus, veterans can re-use this benefit multiple times.

The Bad

More Info Needed

More information is needed to see how Freedom Mortgage stacks up against other mortgage companies regarding eligibility, closing costs, and interest rates. For example, we can’t make an estimate for an interest rate with our control scenario because the monthly payments calculators on the company’s website have you enter in your own interest rate. However, the default interest rate is listed as 4.6%, so we assume that is the rate borrowers with excellent credit can expect.

The Bottom Line

Freedom Mortgage's Eagle Eye Pledge demonstrates the company's commitment to doing what is best for the customer. Very few companies willingly provide information that will lower a customer's payment once a rate has been locked in. Homeowners have enough on their plates without needing to continue to track interest rates and home equity and so the company does the work for them.

Plus, the majority of our Freedom Mortgage reviews from consumers speak well about the quality of the company's customer service. This is a company worth considering for your home loan, though you should get more detailed information from a company representative regarding the terms of each loan type before making your decision.

View Best Home Loans Companies

2.6

bubba
November 13th, 2019 Oak Ridge, TN DETAILS

Company giving me the runaround on an escrow refund. It's been over two months and they refuse to wire or rush my money to me. Getting many different answers from different representatives. Zero progress and they care zero percent. STAY AWAY from them.

Mary M.
November 8th, 2019 Saint Paul, MN DETAILS

If I could give a negative star rating, I would! NEGATIVE FIVE!! at the very least. We have had a Freedom Mortgage for 3 years. My husband is a veteran so we went with a VA loan. In June of this year (2019), a representative from Freedom Mortgage called to say we qualified for a VA refinancing that would lower our interest rate and payment. We were assured that it was a very streamline process. Nothing could be further from the truth. (And it seems from the other reviews that we are unfortunately part of a trend) After submitting our documents we didn't hear back for a couple of weeks so finally I called. They kept saying that it was because they were waiting for a subordination (we took out a very small loan from a community group to insulate the house) but that was untrue. The problem was both Freedom Mortgage and Inspire closing staff were either incredibly incompetent or this was all a scam to start with. After weeks and weeks and a multitude of emails (in which they informed us they were wrong about x or needed to redo y or sent the wrong amount in, etc.). We received this email (on November 6th -- 4 months after we started the refinancing): It looks like due to the age of this file Freedom Mortgage had to close the loan. I have been working on trying to reverse this, but with no luck. I apologize for all the hassle. I can reopen the loan for you if you still wish to proceed. Let me know. Thank you. Freedom Mortgage has all of their press releases about amazing growth and how they serve veterans. Seems their growth (and profits) are at the expense of veterans. I tried multiple avenues of trying to get some customer support and got no where. I hope someone investigates this company soon.

Cheri l
November 6th, 2019 Gilbert, AZ DETAILS

We were contacted by our lender to refi... sglhat a nightmare from start to finish there is absolutely no communication between departments and customers I felt I did most of the work. Never again with this company

Dru
November 4th, 2019 Lonoke, AR DETAILS

My loan was sold to Freedom over 2 years ago. As a Veteran in the U.S. Army, I used the VA Loan option. Since joining with Freedom Mortgage they have lowered my interest rate twice, something I would not have had at the original lender. Overall, my experience has been good.

Jennifer D
October 29th, 2019 Cypress, TX DETAILS

This mortgage company does not honor original agreements they agreed to and approved such as a VA Modification that was sent to us stating the VAMOD was approved. They then state after the 3rd trial payment that it was on a forbearance instead but did not generate the denial letter to be sent out to us “because the incorrect CIT was used to have the correction letter sent” so we did not receive anything due to their error. This is our fault…how?? They also never stated anything about a forbearance until my third payment was made. I have spoken to probably every rep in their company and each one stated completely different information. Not one rep has any idea what is going on with our account. They refuse to honor the original VAMOD that we under the impression we had because they stated that the VA did not approve the MOD. However, the rep at the VA stated they did approve it and not the forbearance. I will NOT recommend these people and their antics. They are clueless and refuse to honor what they stated originally. Kept copies of everything sent to us but they still question “I’m not sure how you have that”. Well, I did not use their letterhead and make my own contract up! This is by far the WORST company I have ever dealt with. Be careful when you deal with these unprofessional people.

Brian
October 25th, 2019 Helena, MT DETAILS

Good at first. Then when the tried to do a CA refinance and offered it for a lower % rate forget about it! I had one guy calling, sent paperwork, then called me 3 times In a week. I emailed him asked him questions he told me he had been out of the office the week his phone called me 3 times! So I reasoned the questions, was avoided. Then the “second refi team” called. Was polite, answered questions. I did the paperwork then they called to ask some questions. I verified the info needed. Then they jacked up trying to make me pay VA funding fees which I am exempt. I emailed them after setting up my closing dates. They called the other night I asked about the issues that they needed to change. All the response was “I’ll check into it” I was told they would call today to verify details at 10 am. Still nothing. Over this company am comparing others.

Dominique Santa Maria
October 23rd, 2019 Modesto, CA DETAILS

Freedom Mortgage offered us a refinance at zero cost to us. Lies. We are missing over $1500 in our new escrow account. Now we don’t have enough tin the account to pay our taxes. It’s 10/22 I have been trying to get this problem resolved since 10/4 when our escrow closed and no response. I’ve made several calls, left voicemails, sent emails, and no one can explain where our money went. !!!!!!!!!!

Tyler martin
October 22nd, 2019 Newport, MI DETAILS

I emailed my loan originator 5 days ago to check on my refinance status still no reply I also called numerous times. Then I get an email for an esign it is what I’m paying now and didn’t remove my PMI from my original loan I take it as an insult I think he thinks I don’t know how to read obviously I wouldn’t sign to lose more money on my closing cost!?!?!

Vexed Client
October 21st, 2019 Front Royal, VA DETAILS

Initially when I was SUPPOSED to close on my refinance (Freedom initiated), I felt it was short notice to get the cash to close figure the morning of closing. Thats the start. The notary who was supposed to meet with me for closing never showed. When I called Freedom that evening they were very apologetic and assured me that rescheduling my closing would go flawlessly. At that time I felt that they handled the situation well. Thats where it ended. The day before my rescheduled closing I received a notice that my cash to close was more than initially agreed to. It took 5 phone calls that day to get any sort of inclination that it would be corrected or explained and someone would call me back. I asked the representative when I could expect a call back. He said that evening ot the next morning. Well, I waited until about 1 hour before the time I was supposed to meet with a different notary and ended up call again myself. It took another 5 phone calls, on one of which I got laughed at. Their solution was - pay the higher amount even though the rescheduling was needed at no fault of mine, don't close and pay my regular mortgage payment (which would have been late at this point) or reschedule gain and risk my cash to close going higher. HOW IS THAT RIGHT? I felt like they were holding me hostage. It took several times of me telling them " how can you not see that what you are doing is wrong". At this point the notary was already at my house listening to me argue with the general incompetence and unwillingness to do the right thing which was make the cash to close amount the same as what it was a week prior. 12+ phone calls total and nobody could tell me that there were any notes in their system about any of it. I wasn't asking for anything outrageous. I wasn't asking for anything beyond what I was told the cash to close would be on the original closing date that I was available for but their notary pulled a no show. They were simply not willing to uphold their end of the agreement and stated that there were additional escrow monies due(according to one person - another said there is a per diem interest charge) they can't even get on the same page with the reason I was being charged more. When I finally reached a supervisor (remember 12 phone calls later) she tried to explain why I was being charged more. I reiterated that charging me more regardless of reason on their end is the wrong thing to do and morally bankrupt especially because the ball was dropped on their end and not mine. After going back and forth for quite some time we came to an understanding.

Alan
October 21st, 2019 Hollywood, FL DETAILS

Terrible Company Insurance company cancelled the policy but didn't notify me. They force placed insurance on my policy which changed the payment. My automatic payment wasn't enough for one month so they reported it to credit bureaus as a late payment (one of the most damaging things you can do to someone's credit). Called them several times to reconsider....one person told me to just dispute it and they would remove it that way. Disputed it with all three credit bureaus and they verified all three. Rates dropped and they marketed me to refinance with them. When I got them on the phone I said sure if you'd be willing to remove the late payment you guys are reporting. The declined yet again.....I refinanced with someone else. This company is willing to lose business to ruin your credit. STAY AWAY!! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!

KJ
October 15th, 2019 Sykesville, MD DETAILS

AWFUL! From the moment that my mortgage was sold to Freedom, it has been an absolute nightmare. One month they processed my single authorized payment THREE times in a span of four days, causing my acccount to overdraft so badly that my entire next paycheck went to NSF and overdraft fees. The very next month they billed me for .10 cents less than I actually owed. They didn't apply the other $1505.90 cents because it was a."partial" payment. I only became aware of this the following month when my credit monitoring service advised me of a 100+ point drop in my score due to my mortgage going 30 days late. They jacked my financial situation up so badly that I had no choice but to stay with them - because I wasn't even eligible to refinance! 18 months later and my score is finally close to recovering. STAY AWAY FROM THIS LENDER.

Radoslavrobev
October 8th, 2019 Lutherville, MD DETAILS

A few days ago by mistake they charged me twice for my mortgage. So for a few days I been on the phone to ask for my refund- which they take forever

Veronica K
October 4th, 2019 San Antonio, TX DETAILS

Have been with Freedom Mortgage for just over 5 years and have not had any issues. They helped me when I needed a payment plan and have always answered the phone for me. I have a VA loan and no issues. Sad to see others have had issues so I'm not sure why. Was just offered the lower rate, part of Eagle Eye program too. Very friendly and recommend.

Snyder
September 26th, 2019 Temperance, MI DETAILS

I changed insurance companies and now pay half of what I did, however my escrow went up! They misplaced funds I payed into my escrow. Claim to fix it and don’t. Do not return calls. Now despite sending several pre-approved notices for cash out refinance, they denied us. Good riddance!

So Disappointed
September 24th, 2019 Santa Fe, NM DETAILS

Freedom Mortgage bought my loan from another financial company. Since the transfer it has been one of the horrible experiences I have ever had with any type of financial institution. The customer website does not work correctly and their customer service is beyond rude. I am stuck with one of worst companies I have ever experienced. Please look around and consider other lenders who actually care about their customers.

Ruined credit
September 20th, 2019 Henderson, NV DETAILS

Please do not use this company. They ruined my credit. I made a payment. The representative incorrectly recorded the number. I called the next week due to the money not being taken out. Told no issue. Just found out representative recorded my bank information incorrectly. Now recorded on my credit report as late payment. Takes 5 minutes to get to speak with a live person, then you have to take another 3 minutes to reverify information. Horrible experi3nce.

Roy
September 18th, 2019 Sierra Vista, AZ DETAILS

horrible experience AVOID THEM they offer to let you skip a payment and don't honor it. spoke with Sean R and Mike P and all they say is we will look into it and do nothing and wont return calls or emails. I left them numerous voicemails and never got a call back. BEWARE

Danielle
September 18th, 2019 Cheyenne, WY DETAILS

The absolute worst. My mortgage was sold to this company and I had home damages that were covered by my insurance and this company and the buffoons that answer the phone made getting payment for contractors in a timely manner, absolutely impossible.

Unhappy Person
August 14th, 2019 Port Washington, NY DETAILS

Horrible customer service. They give you wrong or vague information and you have to act like a lawyer to get them to provide you with the information you need and deserve.

Clint
August 13th, 2019 Oklahoma City, OK DETAILS

Terrible customer service! Terrible loan

M Petry
August 11th, 2019 Dallas, GA DETAILS

Horrible, horrible, horrible experience with a VA refinance. They could not get our names correct. Took 6 weeks. Closing attorney FREEDOM MORTGAGE hired couldn't print the closing documents and didnt notify us until 90 minutes AFTER time scheduled for closing. I will move our mortgage ASAP.

Sandrene Burns
August 6th, 2019 Tuscaloosa, AL DETAILS

My husband and I applied for a home equity loan from Freedom Mortgage. Our initial contact person was pleasant and positive about our prospects based on the initial information we gave her .She sent us a packet of forms to fill to fill out and requested other pertinent information, which returned a couple of days after receiving it. Once it went to a so called "loan agent" and his female supervisor, it became a very log, arduous, stressful process. These two people kept requesting more and more irrelevant and trivial trivial information which drew the process out longer and resulted in our loan application to expire twice. Once they began the process again they requested even more information, some of which had already been submitted. all of their request for information had to be in writing, and in some cases notarized. My husband and I spent a lot of money having trivial information notarized. They even wanted information about an apt. we lived in for 9 months 40 years ago(TRIVIAL). We had to send them documentation about property we once owned but had sold several years ago. I had been receiving my pension for 20 years and told them it was a lifetime pension. They wanted written documentation from the state pension dept.. To expediate things my husband and I drove 198 miles round trip to get this information. We had to get a termite bond(a reasonable request). The company gave us the option of installment payment or pay in full. They wanted us o pay it in full before they would go any further on our application. So we had to pay a couple of hundred dollars to pay it in full. These are just a few of the many hoops we to jump through for these people. My husband and I both have excellent credit scores so credit wasn't an issue. Finally, 5 month later after they had exhausted their requests for "garbage" we were told our loan wouldn't be approved. I don't know if this particular "loan agent" and his supervisor he exception, but if they are the norm, then Freedom Mortgage is BAD NEWS, and I would advise anyone considering doing business with Freedom Mortgage to run away and take your business elsewhere. My husband and I went to another company and supplied them with the pertinent information they asked for. Three weeks later we were approved for the amount we requested. They even sent a note thanking us for letting them do business with us.

J
July 31st, 2019 Warwick, RI DETAILS

they incorrectly assessed and paid my previous real estate taxes leaving them to reflect DELINQUENT. They then raised my mortgage $400 and explained taxes went up $3k which is INCORRECT (it is because they are past due from last year and will not pay). They have refused to pay the past due amount continuing the delinquency cycle and still collecting an extra $400 from me monthly meanwhile im accruing interest and fees at my assessors office. FRAUD! I can EASILY manage my bills on my own without this headache and scam! I have contacted my attorney and Better Business Bureau

Regenia Ward
July 16th, 2019 Buckeye, AZ DETAILS

My loan was somehow sold to Freedom Mortgage, From day 1 it has been a nightmare. This company does NOT need to handle any VA loans at all. First off, I had to do my own research to find their information because my last lender stated on their website it had been transferred to Freedom Mortgage. Weeks later I received a welcome letter from them. Then it was my property taxes as a 100% disabled veteran and being exempt from a certain amount. Our taxes aren’t due yet for this tax season but I wanted to let them know that this is the information that will be coming up for my taxes. 2 months later, I received a letter from Freedom stating that the Treasury office had no information. I was puzzled because as of right now, the Treasures office and the County Assessors office are not network connected, The County told me it will be linked in August. Being that I like to get to the bottom of things, I go to my Assessors office and she tells me that the information will be annotated during the tax year and that’s why I have the letter to send to my mortgage lender. (I mailed one and emailed one) so they will know it’s coming. But besides all of that, my main complaint was when I received an email from my homeowners stating my insurance hadn’t been paid in two month’s! Yes, two month’s. I’ve had insurance with this same company since I purchased my home and I have never been late with my mortgage payments in which my insurance is escrowed. Hearing this I jumped on the phone with my insurance and we called them together. They never contacted my insurance to let them know the change. I hate to say this but my loan has been bounced 4 times. Never have I had an issue with a mortgage lender updating my insurance info. So, they tell my insurance company, send me all the details and we will get it paid within 7-10 business days. A complete mess. I made a follow up phone call with Freedom and the guy tells me it’s up to me to give that information to my insurance company. What? remember now, I didn’t even know they were my lender until May 1, 2019 and like the other lender’s always told me “you don’t have to do anything, we cover it all” so being that money was going into escrow and the last lender sent them the information, what did Freedom really think it was for? But this is the real kicker, yesterday (July 12, 2019), I received a letter from Freedom stating I didn’t have hazardous insurance. I got on the phone once again called Freedom and spoke to Ciera. She put me on hold for a minute and told me to ignore the letter I received and they sent out a check to my insurance company. In my mind I’m thinking, “you didn’t send a letter until I called you about it and was just collecting escrow” First of all I’ve had homeowners since I closed on my loan and Freedom is just a negligent company with incompetent people. However, customer service has really been helpful, some of them can’t believe how that happened. I can’t wait to refi to get away from this company, they never hold themselves responsible and try to turn it around on the homeowner. Oh and let me not forget about receiving calls when you post a bad review. They called me but I couldn’t take the call at that time. I call them back, left a message and no one returned the call. VA should take them out of their network. They need a loophole for being able to leave lenders because of negligence.

Aric Brunner
July 10th, 2019 Deepwater, MO DETAILS

I would give zero stars to this company. Robert L will lies to you every chance he gets to get you to go to this company. Roberts manager is also kind of a joke. They will avoid admitting they have lied in very round about ways. Be very careful with this if you choose them.

Kathleen Fuhrman
June 18th, 2019 Saranac, MI

Freedom mortgage is currently holding onto thousands of dollars owed to my daughter and her husband for six months now. They sold their house and paid freedom mortgage off. There is a balance due to my daughter and her husband. This company will not let them talk to only representatives and will not even issue them their own notes on their account. They are committing fraud and stealing from consumers. Btw this was a veterans loan.

Christina B
May 8th, 2019 Livingston, TX DETAILS

This company is a joke. they actually bought out our mortgage from another company and we've had nothing but problems when trying to get through to them. Most of the documents for third-party authorization and such were not valid once they bought out the loan and we had to redo all of those despite the fact that we had signed the mortgage two weeks prior and filled all of that information out. The supervisors and employees lie and say one thing and then another one says something completely different. It is very impossible to get a straight answer from them when having to call in about your account. And the fact that they're not on the same page with information is very frustrating. We've had to fill out forms only to be told that they needed something else and after completing that we're told they still needed something else so every time we call we're having to add more things to this it's been over 30 days and they haven't resolved our issue. Forget it if you need to get an easement form from them since they are the mortgage holder they have to sign off on the easement for the power company to put lines on your property. They are not done in a timely manner and cannot get the information correct. This company I would never refer to anyone. They like to play the pass along game act like they're helping and then pass you to the next person and make you start all over again.

TJ
April 8th, 2019 Walkertown, NC DETAILS

Piss on Freedom Mortgage. I called twice last month to update my deceased mom's file on a pre-approved signed contract for the sale of her estate. I was told two times the file was updated and no progress was being made to move into foreclosure. Two weeks in I got their attorney notification on foreclosure for the property with a 10k payoff increase over 7 months.

Lateisha
March 26th, 2019 Hampton, GA DETAILS

I tried to get a loan modification done in 2017. It’s 2019 and still no resolution. Just added fees and interest. They have all my information and updated information but every time there’s always something “missing”. I have called back and spoke with the agents who see the info plain as day only to resubmit it back to underwriting for them to find another excuse. This was supposed to be a 45 day to at most 6 month process. In July it will be 2 years. Imagine the joy they have of collecting 2 years of interest and fees. The kicker is that you can even make a payment the day you start the process. Thx for nothing Freedom Mortgage.

Candice G
February 13th, 2019 American Fork, UT DETAILS

Our home loan was with Freedom Mortgage and the times I had to talk to customer service they were always so helpful and very friendly.

H Moore
February 11th, 2019 Lehi, UT DETAILS

We've been with Freedom Mortgage for two years when our mortgage loan was sold to them. They have a great website, which makes it easy to look up past payments and the amortization of your loan. Whenever I've called them with questions, I've been satisfied with customer service.

Milton Fletcher
February 4th, 2019 Saratoga Springs, UT DETAILS

Freedom Mortgage has been a great mortgage lender because of their customer service and their website is user friendly.

Diane Kelly
January 31st, 2019 DETAILS

Have only been with them six months and have had multiple problems and been given misinformation twice. They were very slow to pay our property taxes, resulting in warning notices from our tax authority and unnecessary stress for us. They didn't pay our property taxes until the zero hour, despite the fact that one of their reps told us that they should have been paid weeks earlier. They also told us that PMI wouldn't be applied to our account after we made an additional large lump-sum payment, but then they continued to charge PMI. Am frankly disgusted by the amount of time I have to spend trying to fix their errors.

Lori Fletcher
January 30th, 2019 Saratoga Springs, UT DETAILS

We have been with Freedom Mortgage for 2 years now and have really appreciated their customer service, ease of website and updates through email.

Jeff Justice
January 29th, 2019 West Jordan, UT DETAILS

A great company to work with! Our primary has been with Freedom for several years now and while it's been very low maintenance, the few times I've needed to call them for any account questions, their reps have been some of the most pleasant service people I've talked to.

Suzanne Sweeney
January 17th, 2019 Hampstead, NC DETAILS

Freedom Mortgage purchased my mortgage when I re-financed. I have been with Chase and Liberty and both were great. If I could have rated them awful, incompetent with the worst customer service and polices with any mortgage company I would but poor was the lowest option. First if you choose to make your monthly payment over the phone they charge you $10.00 to make a payment to YOUR own account and if you choose to use one of their rude and unprofessional customer service representatives it $20.00, however if you use their website making your payment is free, sound like a solution except that the website is not user friendly. An example after spending 90mins on hold to only get disconnected and then placed on hold for another 30mins I was told that my user ID had to be in all CAPS but they fail to mention that anywhere on the website when you sign up. The troubleshooting options offered on the website didn’t solves my problem. It only wasted close to 2 hours of my time before it suddenly fixed and I could make my payment Second another borderline fraudulent tactic they employ is that you pay on the website and get a confirmation your payment is made well within the due date but somehow on Freedom Mortgages end it wasn’t made until after the due date, so they charge you a $50.00 late fee. Never in the 20 years paying a mortgage has it ever been close to late, but I pay it five days before the due date, and it held for some reason until after the due date passes until its credited to my account and I had a confirmation number provided by them when I made my payment. This and my unrelenting stance that I should not be assessed a late fee for their error. Reluctantly after asking to speak to a supervisor did it get removed. Let's talk about the escrow fiasco somehow my payment is going up $200 a month for a shortage, however my insurance and taxes didn’t increase. Their excuse is I need a cushion, which I already have that’s well within the defined amount set by law. However, is I agree to pay the seven-hundred-dollar shortage my payment would not increase. I asked for an escrow analysis to be run several times until magically there was suddenly not a shortage any longer. There are so many other mortgage companies that appreciate and understand customer service that you can trust to manage your mortgage without having to constantly monitor them to make sure they are not screwing you over. It is terrifying to think how many Freedom Mortgage customers are experiencing the same fraudulent behavior but don’t have the ability or time to double and triple check that Freedom Mortgage is not taking advantage of their customers. I recently reached out to my mortgage to re-fi even if it means paying a higher rate just to get away from this awful company. Please choose another Mortgage company that appreciates your business and knows the true meaning of customer service. We all have numerous choices Freedom Mortgage shouldn’t ever be one of them.

Rischelle Mikkelson
November 14th, 2018 American Fork, UT DETAILS

Freedom Mortgage was easy to work with at our closing. Lots of paperwork was made easy. They quickly explained everything we had to sign, answered all our questions, and were very polite. After a few years, they did sell our loan which was a bit of a hassle to transition everything over, but they made it as seamless as possible.

B
October 18th, 2018 Wasilla, AK DETAILS

We make our payments on time and never had any late fees. That being said, we aren't thrilled how they expect money pretty far in advance, we get the bill almost a month ahead of when its due... which is fine, but never had bills come that early for something. Otherwise never had any problems.

Isaac Greenwood
September 17th, 2018 Riverton, UT

We haven’t been with them long, but very easy to set up payments and pay online.

POLYANA LAVAKI
September 17th, 2018 Salt Lake City, UT

I have owned my home for over 10 years now and since then Freedom mortgage is who I pay my mortgage to. Their online system is very easy to use. I was able to do isntallments weekly on my mortage and when I got paid weekly. When I moved job and got paid monthly instead, I called them again and asked if I can go back to monthly payment instead of weekly and they were able to do it right away.

Brian Slade
August 29th, 2018 South Jordan, UT

Great company to work with. Good technology!

Nik Anderson
August 23rd, 2018 South Jordan, UT

Our mortgage was transferred to Freedom. Their website is easy to use and the customer service was great while we transferred our loan to them.

Troy Millett
August 21st, 2018 Lindon, UT

I have had a mortgage with Freedom Mortgage for the last 6 years or so. I received a letter from them a year ago saying they would refinance my loan at a lower rate for no charge. I took them up on the offer and it saved me a lot! Who does that?! Absolutely nothing out of pocket. They have earned my business!

Jamie Ingram
June 18th, 2018 Saint Augustine, FL DETAILS

0 0 0 0 0 STARS .ABSOLUTE SHADDDDDY PEOPLE. I AM I N PROCESS OF TAKING MY BUSINESS ELSE WHERE AND THERE TRYING TO KEEPA LAND SURVEY WHICH I PAID FOR AND OWN FROM ME AS THEY TRY TP HARS SALE ON REFI WITH THEM I WILL BE FILLING WITH OUR STATE ATTY OFFICE. PLEASE CHECK WITH VA BEFORE USING THESE PEOPLE. TRY TO LIE TO ME ABOUT MY CREDIT SCORE TO CHARGE MORE IN INTERST. ON AND ON. LEMON LEMON LEMON… IM TRYING TO LEAVE 0 STARS

Vicki Bell
June 8th, 2018 Henderson, NV DETAILS

Customer Service is excellent and they are very good with there advice when you are applying with them. They fit your needs to there program and also assist you with any questions and provide you with options when taking out loans with them.

April 25th, 2018 DETAILS

No real concerns with the mortgager. We have only been with them for 2-3 months

Judith Nabarrete
February 5th, 2018 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

Low rates and terms simple interest mmprtgage that pays off fast.

Don West
February 5th, 2018 Cortez, CO DETAILS

Easy to deal with and they had good rates.

Gerald T Goodnow
January 26th, 2018 DETAILS

Great rate , settled in 30 days , fast service, Did everything they said they would in a timely manner, no surprises

Roger Paradis
January 22nd, 2018 DETAILS

They had the best rates for a refi with no out of pocket.