Best Company Guarantee Medical Guardian Logo

9.8

Visit Site 1-(844) 684-0448

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Cindy San Jacinto, CA

Usually they are pretty to reply back when I have questions and test it. The people are very courteous and helpful. It works most of the time. I can rely on it.

Artie Palmer Dallas, TX

I've never had a Medical Alert before but before getting mine I did some inquiring to other people and after a couple of weeks decided on Medical Guardian. So far I've been very pleased.

Rochelle Glestein Delray Beach, FL

Just ordered this service for my Mom recently, luckily she hasn't had any accidents and needed to use her device, but it's great for peace of mind when elderly family members live alone.

Mildred Bristol, TN

They are always very friendly and do things when you call. It doesn’t take forever to get through to them. I like that the device calls a call center not 911 automatically in case it s not an emergency.

Carolyn Huntington Beach, CA

The only problem I have with the device is there is a little light that blinks, I notice it night. It is probably there to make it easy for people to find but it bothers me. I called customer service and they told me to push a thing but it didn’t work.

Wren Milan, MI

Love the GPS feature. I could be anywhere in the country and Medical Guardian will find me and get me help. The response is extremely fast. Almost immediate. Everything goes smoothly.

Anna Ozgencil Elkton, MD

When I first got my Guardian Mini I went to a hotel and had a false alarm. My message said: no signal call did not go through. My 3 contacts were called with only a 800 tel number as identification. Not the company name. 2 contacts did not take the call at 5.45 am. So I would recommend the Medical Guardian name will be displayed when contacts are called. 1 contact was able to call and report the false alarm.

Gene Jet, OK

They get back to you ASAP. When you press the button, there's somebody actually there right on the line. They are always courteous, nice, cheerful, and happy, even when I press the button by accident. I've tried other companies and they're hardly ever ready to help you. Medical Guardian has the lowest rates too, which is nice.

Linda Spring Hill, FL

I don’t like the black cord. It is too unattractive for a woman. For a man maybe it is fine but I think they could have done a better job. I got rid of the cord. That is a minor thing. The people who work for them are very friendly.

Phyllis Gonzales, LA

When I first got the device, twice I accidentally set it off when I didn’t need it and I was attended to immediately Medical Guardian. It proves to me I am very safe. I am a widow who lives in part of town with no family and I feel at least eighty percent secure. I really appreciate the security it gives me.

Lee Wabash, IN

I would not hesitate at all on ordering one for my wife or encouraging my friend to get one. They work very well. It is small and I like the GPS factor. The people are very accommodating and understand that I am older person and are very patient with me.

Anonymous Delray Beach, FL

What is dislike is that the watch gave me a rash. I saw the dermatologist twice. I like that I have safety in the house. If I experience a problem, I will have emergency personnel in my home quickly. The testing process is very straightforward. The respond very promptly. Customer service is well trained and courteous.

Roswitha Rockville, MD

Medical Guardian provides me security. I am surprised it doesn’t bather me when I wear it all day. I am pleased and surprised with the little voice that answered. It gives me confidence. They are very prompt in answering. They are also very polite and even though I have hearing problems, I could hear every work said.

Carol Sharps Chapel, TN

Not too heavy to wear around the neck because it is compact. When I accidentally hit the call button, they called pretty dog gone fast. They were very nice about it when I explained it was an accident. I will continue to use it.

Jacquelyn Sulphur Springs, TX

It is extremely easy to use for my 89 years old mother. I like that she can’t take off the bracelet off and loose it. It stays on her. I think it is waterproof so she can wear it all the time. It has worked perfectly when we test it. The response time is quick.

Martha Eastford, CT

It was a very easy device to get set up. When we tested it, the gentleman who answered was very cool and calm. He reassured us we'd done the right thing and that he'd reset the instrument for the next time we test it or need to use it. I wish there were some stations that were big enough to cover my entire house because I can't be very far from the main for it to work.

Carolyn Tomball, TX

They are very fast to respond when I accidentally activate it. I love feeling secure that they'll check on me if I need help. They are really easy to understand over the phone and talked us through the whole thing and made the process uncomplicated. I would recommend this company to anyone who lives on their own like myself. You feel more secure knowing someone is available to come help you if you fall or something.

Virginia La Grange Park, IL

I got my device for Christmas and haven't had any problems with it. One time I accidentally pressed something and they called me to see if I was okay. I love having the sense of comfort knowing that I have it. One thing I'm self conscious about is taking it out and about. It has a flashing blue light and I don't know whether to hide it under my clothes or something because I don't like that it will be seen by others.

Maxine De Forest, WI

Nice looking and not obtrusive, the device is something I can wear inside or outside underneath my top. I wear it in the shower. The representatives are very professional and it is easy to fix things. I think it's important that the customer service representatives know when they're dealing with elderly people or disabled people that they need to give them a chance to say what they have to say and ask the questions that can be answered and they were very good at that.

Leland Valley Center, CA

The fall detection is great, they contact me and my wife when I am unable to contact them.

Monique Dumont Grosse Pointe, MI

When assistance is needed - all the service agents are kind, professional and helpful

MLeicht1 York, PA

This is a horrible company to deal with when you have a billing issue -- even a minor one. I'm due a small refund because I overpaid (due to a communication error on their part). After four phone calls, two emails, and multiple promises of, "We'll look into it and call you back shortly," I've still made no progress. Never received any calls back. Have reported them to the Better Business Bureau, and, if necessary, I'll have to file a small claim against them -- all this rigmarole for an extremely minor issue that any normal company could remedy within 48 hours. Don't use this company if you value your sanity.

Bonnie K Gilligan University Place, WA

I’ve used the service when I fell and they were patient, professional, well trained and concerned about me getting the help I needed.

Nathaniel Skipwith Mulga, AL

Sound crystal clear. Only one incident since having it caused by me bumping into a chair. Team responded immediately with a call to me. I love it.

Rose Sanner Dayton, OH

Reliable and extremely quick responses when Medical Guardian is activated. Gives me great peace of mind and confidence in my device.

Earl Lodi, CA

I like that it's there if I needed. I tested it a few times, but I've never had to use. I don't really have much experience with it and I wear it, it's pretty good.

Martha Huntingburg, IN

My daughter was here and she tested it over the weekend. I like the fact that it doesn't go off as often is the one I had before that would go off but it self

Gayle Austell, GA

I got a response fairly quickly. I just don't like that it's so heavy. I don't think I've had to use it to alert anyone for real yet.

Leo Port Hueneme, CA

It's been tested a couple of times since I've had it. It seems to be efficient and available and working properly, I'm happy with it.

Harold Wilmette, IL

Having a medical alert device gives me peace of mind. About a month ago I set if accidentally and they called right away and they were polite.

Jean Yakima, WA

It's practical and proven. It's convenient and dependable. I get prompt replies. I am comfortable wearing it. It is a sensible thing.

Eric West Orange, NJ

The testing worked out fine. It is available when I need it. They took care of the issue when I needed it. I am all set. Everything is great.

jeanne panos Lake Havasu City, AZ

I really have only used it briefly since i have been away from home. I intend to start useing it on a regular basis starting next week, when I arrive home.

Michelle Jude Berry, KY

Luckily, ihave only had to fo the test call but the agent was very nice & helpful & advised what would happen if it in fact was a call where i needed help.

Ann McConnelsville, OH

I don’t like having to recharge it often but it is working alright and I like the device very much. I like being safe from falls since I am older. I think it is definitely worth it.

Patsy Johnson Sterling, VA

The reason I did not give a 5 is because we haven't had to use it yet. So far, your sales people were wonderfully thorough and helpful. Your testing capabilities have been perfect so far. The website was helpful. I will hold out on the 5 until your services are actually needed and see what happens then.

John Hill

Disappointed that that you system does not alert me to the fact that medical/law enforcement personnel hae been contacted. Inadvertently trigged my unit and was not aware of doing so till the aforementioned were at my front door. Being a new subscriber I did not recognize your calling number when yoHave subsequently taed your calling numbers to my Button so I will immediately recognize any call from you. Would be nice if we were alerted to activation in a manner, other than a phone call. Possible to have the unit flash??

John Schantz Portland, OR

They didn't send the warranty information with the box , who made the whole process confusing for my parents at the end me and then they never sent it to me till about 2 weeks later and I had by that time I didn't even know what to do with it

Linda Buck Salisbury, NC

Fortunately, I have not had any medical emergencies. I have tested it twice and it was answered quickly and the person answering has been very polite and made sure I was OK.

Judith Shelby, NC

So far everything is great with both support and the dive. I test to make sure it is working anytime I want. It gives a lot of confidence. It could save my life without hassle.

Charles Winter Haven, FL

On the occasions we’ve used it, they have performed exactly as I expected. I needed the fire department come and help me. My husband lost his so I think they should replace it but I don’t know what the procedure is.

Loretta Mount Solon, VA

A bit heavy for me. I wanted the bracelet because that is what my brother had but that didn’t work out so it is heavy around my neck. I test it every month and they’ve done a good job. The battery doesn’t hold.

Anonymous Covington, VA

I’ve bumped it accidentally a couple of times and they have been very polite and cautious to make sure they know if something is wrong. I feel confident that if I needed help, they would be there.

Rhonda Linn, MO

I am 85 years old and my daughter got it for me. I am glad to have it. I feel safe with it. It flashes blue and I don’t know if that means I have to recharge it but everything has been fine.

Edmund Ruskin, FL

Someone is there on the other end twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. They are easy to talk to. The person I spoke to spoke slowly and clearly. I was neat that she could tell me how much power I had left.

Jean Huntsville, AL

So far I have been well pleased. I have the watch. There are no problems with it. Everything went fine when I tested it. Thet were very courteous and knew what they were talking about.

Shelley Watsonville, CA

If I have another bad fall, I feel like I am protected. It makes you feel secure. I have a hard time hearing and I had to ask them to speak up, that is the only thing I didn’t like because they were supposed to know.

Keith Hamilton, GA

Works when I test it. It gives me security because I know my wife has the freedom to go places and not worry if I get in trouble because I can press the button. They are always ready to answer my questions.

Ina Tanner Jackson, TN

When I call in to test, monthly, they are always there and operating well. They do not let me leave until they have established that I am not in danger. I also like it because I can take it in the shower and it works perfectly!

Jessie F Deyoe Tucson, AZ

All my dealings with them have been helpful and affordable. I have hit the button by mistake and had immediate response. I feel safe with it, no matter where I travel. You have the communication around your neck, not on a table or somewhere.