Maxlend

7.4

Destiny Stone Middletown, OH

Money comes fast but they go so quick you don't know how much your payments are until the end and can't choose payment options just when u get paid and I cant get anyone to tell me if I am enrolled in auto pay or not

Hello Destiny,

We appreciate your feedback. We provide alternative payment options that may help to reduce the overall cost of the loan, and the loan agreements we provide detail the overall cost of the loan, finance charge, loan term, scheduled due dates and payment amounts. A copy of your loan agreement is available to you at any time by logging into your MaxLend account, and we are here to discuss the terms of your loan with you in more detail. Please email us directly at ombudsman@maxlend.com or call us at 855-201-4677. We’re available from 7AM – 7PM CT, Monday – Friday.

Jan. 19th, 2022

Regina Y Grant Richmond, KY

Maxlend was there to help me when nobody else would. They will will work with you anyway they can. I give them a 💯 thanks Maxlend 😊

2 years ago Edited January 7, 2022

Hi Regina,

It is great to hear you enjoyed our service!

Jan. 7th, 2022

Antonio Barleston Tallahassee, FL

Process of applying for loans is easy . only thing I really don’t like is the interest rate is really too high. I do understand that you can pay back any amount that you want to reduce the fees.

Hi Antonio,

Thank you for an outstanding review! We take great pride in providing the best possible service experience for our customers. We provide alternative payment options that may help to reduce the overall cost of the loan.
It is great to hear you enjoyed our quick and easy process, and we are here to discuss the terms of your loan with you in more detail.

Nov. 3rd, 2021

Ken Beall Laurel, MD

I tried several times to contact them in regards to paying off my loan a day before another payment was due and requested 2 call backs with no success. They ignored my requests to talk to me so that I would be forced to pay another week of interest. I sent them a nasty email threatening to sue after waiting 6 1/2 hours for my call backs. 1 minute later they called me. I still don't know whether they'll process the payment for the entire loan without stealing more money. This was an emergency and I will NEVER use this company again. They are the sleaziest crooks I have ever done business with.

Hi Ken,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Your feedback is important to us!
To ensure your privacy, we cannot discuss account details here. Please feel free to share your detailed feedback with us by calling 855-201-4677. We’re available from 7AM – 7PM CT, Monday – Friday.

Sep. 16th, 2021

Debbie Chappell Wilmington, NC

0 star rating. This company is a rip off, they don't tell you the truth at the time of the loan. Who gets to charge that kind of interest? They can't seem to get their story straight. I see the reviews on the Better Business Bureau that are horrific. Obviously, they don't do business on American terms, it is based on their tribal terms. Did anyone notice that their replies to the reviews are an automated statement? That speaks volumes of how legitimate this business must be. DON'T DO BUSINSS WITH THEM!!!!! (unless you are filthy rich)

Hi Debbie,

We appreciate you sharing your feedback. We realize this can be an expensive form of borrowing. With this in mind, we dutifully inform all customers about the terms of their loan. In addition to including terms, conditions, and costs in our loan documents, we have representatives who can explain these details fully and answer any questions. Please keep in mind that you have more options other than following your payment schedule to the end. If you would like to discuss these options once again, please contact us from 7AM – 7PM CT Monday through Friday at 855.201.4677 or email us directly at ombudsman@maxlend.com for further assistance.

Jan. 22nd, 2021

Mandy Wiseman Westminster, CO

Would leave zero stars if possible. I wish I had looked them up before I took the loan. The interest rates are basically extortion. I took out a $600 loan --> my first four payments totaled $703 I called to have them direct debit my remaining principal balance of $660 To pay off the loan, I was told I would need to pay $836 , my $600 loan cost me $1539. Had I let payments continue as scheduled, I would have paid $3,254 for my $600 loan.

Hello Mandy,

We appreciate you sharing your feedback. We realize this can be an expensive form of borrowing. With this in mind, we dutifully inform all customers about the terms of their loan. We have representatives who can explain the loan terms and answer any questions. Plus, our loan agreements specify the overall cost of the loan, APR, and payment schedule in the “Customer Installment Loan Agreement” section. If you would like to download a copy of your loan agreement, which also includes all the repayment options available, you can do so from your account page on our website www.maxlend.com. If you have outstanding questions or concerns, please contact us from 7AM – 7PM CT Monday through Friday at 855.201.4677 or email us directly at ombudsman@maxlend.com for further assistance.

Zo Chicago, IL

If I could do give negative stars I would. This is the sleaziest company I've ever done business with. Their customer support is basically support in name alone. Their interest rates are OUTRAGEOUS and intentionally vaguely explained by the reps. They will delay your application processing until after the deadline for same day funding if you express frustration towards their operational process so you have to pay more in interest. Avoid at all costs.

Hello Zo,

Jon Bryan, TX

For a loan of $1000 they wanted 8 payments of $541 plus 1 payment of $267. So for a loan of $1,000 they were asking for over $4,500 over 9 months. They tried to brow beat me into agreeing to it. They were very deceptive in how they explained things as well. I am sad that there might be a person that would fall for these people. What a complete and vile scam. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

Cyndie Stryker Denver, CO

WAY too much interest. It says that you are paying approx. 24.00 per 100.00. So I got a loan for 500.00. thought my interest was going to be 120.00. no my interest on a 500.00 loan is over 2000.00. i have to pay 119.00 for 18 installment payments. this is a rip off. I though interest rates this high was illegal. and then to throw us off with saying its 24.00 for every 100.00 is a blantant lie. RUN, DONT USE THIS COMPANY. ITS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sallie Portland, OR

I borrowed 175.00 and was told my payback would be 1 payment of 59.00 and 2 payments of 95.00. That seemed like a reasonable amount of interest on a small loan. This morning I got a payment schedule by email that stated I owe 7 more 95.00 payments!!! I paid 250.00 and still owe 162.00!!!?? When I mentioned that I was stopping payments until I spoke with my attorney, the "receptionist" got mad. She said you were told about 9 payments blah blah blah. I will pay the 162.00 and remember this very expensive lesson. DON'T USE MAXLEND!!!

Sharon Finley Corpus Christi, TX

Took out $400 and after making 9 out of 18 payments of $95 each I called today to make an early pay off. The schedule of loan payments showed a much lower principle balance than what I was told my payoff would be. Even after almost $900 of payments, my early payoff amount was still higher than the amount I borrowed. So basically after making 50% of my loan payments not a penny went against principal.

Jill Matawan, NJ

I was totally ripped off by this company. Not only did they take advantage of my husband and I, but they didn't even explain the amount of interest to us correctly. We we're told that they charge $25 per $100 in interest TOTAL!!! Not true, that's the amount of interest accumulated each time its paid!!! I feel so bad for anyone that is left with no options and is looking for a loan. I got $700 and they got almost $2000 of my hard earned money and my principal was still $875 after almost 6 months of on time payments!! I am totally disgusted. Stay away from Maxlend.com!!!

Mike Cleveland, OH

This is the worst company to go to for a short term loan. I wish that I had had time to do some research at the time I needed the loan, because I would've never chose this company. Near the end of the loan I wanted to do an early pay off and found out that none of the monies applied to the loan over a 7 month period had been applied to the principle balance of the loan!?! In fact, I owed more than the original loan with only 4 payments left!!! How is that possible? I do not recommend this company to anyone under any circumstances.

Susie I zaguirre Miami, FL

Horrible company! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! No matter how desperate you are. If you do you will be paying back your loan for a very long time. They are thieves! I got a $500 loan and have paid back$ 916 and change. I was told I would stop paying in November. When I called at the end of October I was told I still had 6more payments left! So my $500 loan will really be $2000 loan. I will not pay this company another dime and am seeking legal action.

Jackie Clark

Great for bad credit loans but crazy interest rates.

Reply from Maxlend

Hello Jackie Clark, Thank you for your positive review! We are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with our service. Providing the best service possible is our top priority, and your feedback reaffirms our commitment to excellence. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve you and are dedicated to consistently meeting your expectations. It's important to remember that you are not obligated to keep the loan for the entire term. At any point in time, you may (1) pay off the loan early with no prepayment penalties and to save on interest, or (2) you may make additional payments toward the principal balance, which will also save on interest and shorten the life of the loan, as outlined in the loan agreement.

We are here to discuss the terms of your loan with you in more detail. Please email us directly at ombudsman@maxlend.com or call us at 855-201-4677. We’re available from 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM Est., Monday – Friday.

Mar. 26th, 2024

Julie Taylor Cleburne, TX

Dislike the long pay back though it was a little to much

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Julie Taylor, Thank you sincerely for your review! It's important to remember that you are not obligated to keep the loan for the entire term. At any point in time, you may (1) pay off the loan early with no prepayment penalties and to save on interest, or (2) you may make additional payments toward the principal balance, which will also save on interest and shorten the life of the loan, as outlined in the loan agreement. A copy of your loan agreement is available to you at any time by logging into your MaxLend account, and we are here to discuss the terms of your loan with you in more detail. Please email us directly at ombudsman@maxlend.com or call us at 855-201-4677. We’re available from 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM Est., Monday – Friday.

Mar. 20th, 2024

Sherry Sue Jones

Quick response, very polite andhelpful.

Dear Sherry Sue Jones,

We want to extend our sincere gratitude to you for taking the time to provide us with an outstanding review! At MaxLend, our unwavering commitment is to deliver an exceptional service experience for our valued customers. It's truly rewarding to learn that you appreciate our polite and helpful service.

Your satisfaction remains our top priority, and we eagerly look forward to the ongoing opportunity to serve you. If you have any questions or require assistance with your account, our team is readily available for you. You can reach us directly at info@maxlend.com or by calling us at 877-936-4336. Our dedicated support team is accessible 24 hours a day to address any inquiries you may have.

Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we are enthusiastic about the chance to continue meeting and exceeding your expectations. Thank you for choosing MaxLend!

Jan. 10th, 2024

Liseth Ortiz LA

Very helpful and the Customer Service is always kind and attentive.

Hi Liseth Ortiz,

Thank you for your outstanding review! At MaxLend, we strive to offer the best service experience for our customers, and we're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our quick and easy service.

If you have any questions or need assistance with your account, please feel free to reach out to us directly at info@maxlend.com or by calling us at 877-936-4336. Our team is available 24 hours a day.

We appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you further!

Dec. 15th, 2023

Lily Floyd

The staff that helped me was wonderful and explained everything. The fees on pay back is super high.

Hi Lily Floyd,

Thank you for your outstanding review! At MaxLend, our commitment is to provide the best service experience for our customers, and we're delighted to hear that you enjoyed our service. Keep in mind MaxLend provide alternative payment options that may help to reduce the overall cost of the loan.

If you have any questions or need assistance with your account, please feel free to contact us directly at info@maxlend.com or by calling us at 877-936-4336. Our team is available 24 hours a day.

We value your feedback and eagerly anticipate the opportunity to continue serving you.

Dec. 13th, 2023

Debra McGrew Texas City, TX

Everyone that I have dealt with is always professional and very helpful.

Hi Debra McGrew,

Thank you for an outstanding review! We take great pride in providing the best possible service experience for our customers. It's wonderful to hear that you enjoyed our professional service!

If you have any questions or need assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to email us directly at info@maxlend.com or call us at 877-936-4336. We're available 24 hours a day.

Your feedback is highly appreciated, and we look forward to continuing to serve you with excellence.

Nov. 29th, 2023

Victoria Clayton Tampa, FL

Always easy and very helpful. When you need cash fast choose Maxlend.

Hi Victoria Clayton,

It is great to hear you enjoy our quick and easy service!

Sep. 21st, 2023

Amy Ponder Milford, OH

Great service, very east, but wish they weren't so expensive.

Hi Amy,

Keep in mind, we provide alternative payment options that may help to reduce the overall cost of the loan, and the loan agreements we provide detail the overall cost of the loan, finance charge, loan term, scheduled due dates and payment amounts. A copy of your loan agreement is available to you at any time by logging into your MaxLend account, and we are here to discuss the terms of your loan with you in more detail. Please email us directly at ombudsman@maxlend.com or call us at 855-201-4677. We’re available from 7AM – 7PM CT, Monday – Friday.

May. 26th, 2022

Dexter Clark Washington, DC

Easy and fast - the rates are really too high - need a better return

Hi Dexter,

It is great to hear you enjoyed our quick and easy process!

Cynthia Wade Houston, TX

They have low interest rate on their loans

Hi Cynthia,

Barbara prince Pelion, SC

Easy application n fast approval, great when in a pinch

Hi Barbara,

It is great to hear you enjoyed our quick and easy process!

Oscar Las Vegas, NV

Fast and professional. Great customer service.

Hi Oscar,

Feb. 23rd, 2022

Michael Williams Apopka, FL

Easy process, helped me in a time of need. Got funds rather quickly.

Hi Michael,

It is great to hear you enjoyed our quick and easy process.

Feb. 23rd, 2022

Debra Jorae Germantown, MD

Maxlend always is there for you! The service is excellent!

Hi Debra,

It is great to hear you enjoy our excellent service.

Valerie Tate Burt Gwynn Oak, MD

great service, fast, accurate, friendly

Hi Valerie,

It is great to hear you enjoyed our easy process and excellent customer service!

Tanika V Shaw Kansas City, MO

The finance charge is ridiculous but the convenience of the loan is good

Hi Tanika,

David B. Moseby Asheville, NC

Good Customer Service Professionalism Kindness Courtesy

Hi David,

It is great to hear you enjoyed our quick and easy process along with our excellent customer service!

Erica Juarez San Antonio, TX

Fast and easy! The process was painless!

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Erica, We take great pride in providing the best possible service experience for our customers. Thank you for an outstanding review! It is great to hear you enjoyed our quick and easy process along with our excellent service! We look forward to the opportunity to always serve you! If you have any questions or need assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to email us directly at info@maxlend.com or call us at 877-936-4336. We’re available 24 hours a day.

Stacey Battancourt Hot Springs, MT

Customer service easy to apply great incentives

Hi Stacey,

Gregory Phillips New Bern, NC

Great customer service and loan options available

Hi Gregory,

Kristina Wright McAlester, OK

The customer service rep was extremely helpful.

Hi Kristina,

Phillip Stiegman Sierra Vista, AZ

They are exceptional with ease of use and prompt

Hi Phillip,

Rosalita Regina Parent

They were very easy to get money from... They let me skip a payment... I'd use them again!!!

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Rosalita Regina Parent, thanks for the excellent review. It was a pleasure serving you. We look forward to the opportunity to always serve you. We’re here whenever you need us. You can contact us anytime at info@maxlend.com or call us at 877-936-4336.

Aug. 14th, 2023

Ray Cathedral City, CA

Sometimes you just need a little extra money and it is quick and easy with Maxlend!

Hi Ray,

It is great to hear you enjoyed our quick and easy service!

Jul. 26th, 2023

R M Melbourne, FL

This is a terrible company to get a loan from. I've had a $500 loan for less than a month and had to pay around $1000 to pay it off. They expect $125 every two weeks for a year to pay a $500 loan. This company is literally the worst loan provider. Be forewarned!

Reply from Maxlend

Your experience is important to us. We offer flexible repayment options that could reduce the overall cost of the loan. Should you decide to give us another try in the future, our agents are available to help you decide which option best suits you. Please feel free to call us at 855-201-4677 from 7AM – 7PM CT, Monday – Friday, to discuss. We hope to hear from you soon.

Jun. 13th, 2023

Krystn Hill Melbourne, FL

I don't know what these people are smoking that think this is a legit company. It charges 841% for their loans. I got out of my loan - but any interest rate in the state of Florida over 45% is a felony. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY - TOTALLY USUROUS AND ILLEGAL.

Hello Krystn Hill,

Nov. 8th, 2022

Vincent Jamison Orangeburg, SC

Great staff, very professional when dealing with customers. Very appreciative of what they did for me.

Hi Vincent Jamison,

May. 18th, 2022

Herb Lewin Dunedin, FL

It’s easy to do business with MaxLend, and Customer Service is always professional, helpful and courteous…

Hi Herb,

It is great to hear you enjoyed our easy service and excellent customer service!

Apr. 14th, 2022

EDWARD PERKINS Centreville, MD

This company is a rip off I was in a Desperate situation I borrow $875 I paid them a total of $925 so far as I looked at the terms and agreements to pay back the $875 it would be $4000 and some change before the $875 was paid back this not right this company has put me in debt do not far from this company is a complete rip off

Hello Edward,

Apr. 11th, 2022

Carol Hutson Arlington, TX

I like being able to pay my loan down while paying my payments it makes it easier to pay off the loan

Hi Carol,

It is great to hear you enjoyed our service!

Mar. 23rd, 2022

Bono Charlotte, NC

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. INTEREST IS 500%! THEY TELL YOU YOU CAN AGREE TO A PAYMENT PLAN TO PAYOFF AMOUNT BORROWED BUT THEY LIE ABOUT THE INTEREST RATE. I BORROWED $250 WHICH WILL BE 1,400 BY AUGUST. DO. NOT. USE. THIS. COMPANY. YOU WILL BE STRESSED AND CONTEMPLATING SUICIDE BECAUSE OF THEM DONT DO IT.

Hello,

Jan. 19th, 2022

Lisa Kates Black Mountain, NC

Very easy process. The customer service person was very helpful & took the time to explain & answer my questions.

Hi Lisa,

It is great to hear you enjoyed our professional customer service.

Jan. 18th, 2022

Lori Baker Columbus, OH

Very kind and courteous. They are there when I need them. I would definitely recommend them! Thank you Maxlend!

Hi Lori,

It is great to hear you enjoyed our excellent customer service. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you

Nov. 17th, 2021

Kyle Dishman Broken Arrow, OK

DO NOT USE MAXLEND without paying attention to the amount going toward the principle!!!! Don't go for the money!! I have paid what was borrowed plusl without hardly any forgiveness from MaxLend themselves. They are making a killing off dummies like me!!

Hi Kyle,

Jan. 22nd, 2021

Carole Lee Oklahoma City, OK

Borrowed less than $500 in January. I get paid bi-weekly. They take $113 out of my account every time I get paid. It is now September and they are still taking money out of my account. If I could give them zero stars, I would. Find another way to get money. This one will drain you and your bank account.

Hi Carole,

Sep. 4th, 2020

Christine Bentley Vernon Hills, IL

Horrible horrible company to deal with. Have been trying for the last 3 days to pay off my Son's loan and given the complete run around. Every time we call, we need something else, they never receive the faxes, etc. They do not want you pay off early so they can keep collecting the finance charges. DO NOT GET A LOAN FROM THEM

Hello Christine,