Cox Internet Logo

Cox Internet

6.2

Donna L Brown

They are adequate for my needs. Had a bit of a problem when installer cut the TV cable, but customer service sent out someone to fix it.

Janice Muzzi

Most of the time the service is fine- speeds are good for my needs. Every once in a while there is a glitch and service is stalled or slow.

JD Elliott

Reliable. Home technicians are great. Speeds are consistent. No buffering or lagging when streaming Netflix or Vudu.

D Wed Tempe, AZ

Cox has always been a reliable provider for Internet in both personal and business. Support issues are handled very timely.

Linda Clark Gilbert, AZ

Other than being expensive, Cox internet had great service. Always reliable and fast. If I wasn’t so cheap I would go back to it.

Alexandra Chavez-Earls Chandler, AZ

Cox is very fast and usually doesn’t lag. It is very reliable. Sometimes it does take awhile but when that happens it usually doesn’t last very long

Shannon Mesa, AZ

We have not had the best experience with Cox. When we got our next box, the 3rd party that was asked to put it in took a few hours! And didn’t finish. Then when we called and asked them to come back, they wouldn’t. We finally got it resolved a week later but wow! Also has the worst email service. Takes forever to delete things and keeps bringing them back even after they’ve been deleted.

Scott Lyle Gilbert, AZ

Great customer service and excellent at explaining in detail the problems you may be having with your service. I can count on them when I am in need of some help!

Mia Hernandez Tempe, AZ

Cox is a great internet service but there contracts are ridiculous I think it's crazy that after a year they jack up your monthly service charge for no reason I dnt like to overspend my money on something that I had cheaper the year before... century link is way better my internet there never stalls and I pay way less than Cox too

Tiffany Tempe, AZ

I have had cox at all my apartments and they have been fantastic never an outage at the same time price is great as well as speed.

Linda Quach Gilbert, AZ

We have bundle with cox, internt and tv services. The internet is high speed best quality I have ever had and the price for internet is great

Alyssa Lopez Gilbert, AZ

Cox had a bundle program for members when we first applied, but the billing was incorrect and did not reflect the bundle for internet and phone. After spending over an hour on hold to speak with a customer service representative, I was finally given the refund to reflect the bundle price.

jordan cummins Gilbert, AZ

Had cox internet for a year now. Haven't had a complaint yet as it hasn't gone down at all. times that it is a little slower but nothing too bad. Little on the pricey side.

Sharon Reed Gilbert, AZ

Love the high speed internet that comes to our home. Our kids game a lot and the speed of Cox enables them to play without any slow down time.

anupam sumessur

Cox internet is the first provider I used in the USA. Speed is good and price is very affordable.

Derek Barlow Broken Arrow, OK

Horrible prices, horrible customer service. Internet speeds and reliability is ABSOLUTELY INCONSISTENT. they wanna constantly send a tech out and charge you for it.

Al Hall Papillion, NE

There internet is fast and dependable and been in business a long time and fast service

Burce K Mesa, AZ

It works most of the time. When I had prolonged problem, the agent on the help line guided me to fix it.

Rebecca Williams

Love the options, works well with so many different devices connected. Don't have any issues.

Shannon Ramay Las Vegas, NV

i don't like that they're the only ones in town with options over 50mgs. They can make more discounts for their continuing customers and just for new ones.

Aurora Montano San Ysidro, CA

Don't ask too many questions and don't be so personal about what are they going to do with their bills or how they are going to be payed.

Paul Pierce

great experience, true to there word, great service, would recommend to a friend

Alexa San Marcos, CA

Download speed is not always constant, but at least the service is uninterrupted.

Cassie Oceanside, CA

Very fast ... very few problems! Have TV, Internet and land phone ... all work great!

Jean Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA

Terrible, we were just set up with the 300 and for the past couple says my computers only get 50MBPS.. VERY FALSE ADVERTISING. NO ONE SEEMS TO HAVE AN ANSWER OR KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS. UNACCEPTABLE.

Carolyn Hazleton, PA

Good company for internet and cable services. Customer service answered all my questions and concerns along with resolving my issues.

Cayla robinson Sandy, UT

Cox internet is very quick with a ride range of areas that it covers. I am always able to use it anywhere I go! Would recommend to anyone that struggles with quick internet!

Alyssa Scott Mesa, AZ

Expensive but has very fast good service. Cox internet is by far the best internet service provider.

Fernando Delgado Tempe, AZ

This company is not helpful to loyal customers or provide a better service. I hate that I pay so much for my service to work half the time! The ONLY reason why I have this service is because the only other provider in my area is even worse, but the moment there's another provider my cancellation will be sent out.

Isabella Mesa, AZ

It can be really good but we’ve been having lots of problems and we talked to them to get it fixed and it worked for a while but it’s messed up again which is frustrating

Mike Harvey Gilbert, AZ

Still waiting for gigablast. other than that like the service do not have any complaints. Like the internet service and customer seervice is good.

Danuel Allen

Fast speed in our area. Cost is reasonable. Make sure you have a fast modem to get the most out of what you are paying for.

Random Tucson, AZ

Internet was down for almost 40 hours straight a few days ago and is down again. Sucks

Brandon Walker IA

They buy everyone and everything so you have no choice but cox then bust up the price for horrible 50/50 wifi.

tim parrott

they cost way to much and the service is not like it use to be

Gary Sarasota, FL

I've had the best of service. No complaints. Great customer service

Evelyn Tomchek Newport News, VA

The cost & speed need improvement. I'm not able to negotiate the cost of the service.

TobySchuller Henderson, NV

They are very expensive. Raise prices without warning or notifications that they are raising prices.

Elaine S. Stony Point, NC

From the time I signed up everything has been great!! No Problems

Clayton Creekmore

Very satisfied long term customer .... don't need 50 characters

Kathryn Langbehn

We can only use Cox where I love. Our internet is horrible. We lose it several times per day. WiFi connection that is. I bought a signal booster and it's still not helping.

Karl Willig

Mixed. Sometimes really good; other times almost dismal. Service is above average.

James & Peggy Gamboa

like everything except the cost, costumer service is really good. the support is very good also

DianeN

I have a business account and I like that I can get service 24/7 ahead of all residential accounts.

Doris M Johnson Omaha, NE

They have been very helpful and helping me coordinating my needs

Catherine P. Marschner

Very good customer service; can improve with better access for hard of hearing people

N Mallard

No problems and everything gets taken care of in timely manner

Sherry Kempf Las Vegas, NV

No complaints!! I have 300 mgs and can stream on all devices with no issue!!

Marci Tucson, AZ

Internet goes out periodically. customer service is good, operators are local not offshore

Stan Raskow

Not good, call them and you get to talk to someone in the philipines that you cant undestand and they know nothing anyway