Headquartered in Sunrise, Florida, TotalProtect Home Warranty prides itself on high customer satisfaction with the mantra of "predictable, honest coverage." The company's goal is to eradicate any confusion about what services are covered and to be as open and accessible as possible.

#1 Choice Home Warranty chevron_right
3.8
#2 American Home Shield chevron_right
3.7
#3 First American Home Warranty chevron_right
3.8

The Good

• 180-Day Guarantee
  • 24/7 Service Line
  • Versatile Service Plans

180-Day Guarantee

When a technician representing TotalProtect comes to repair an appliance at your home, that appliance is guaranteed for the next 180 days. This means that if an appliance has the same problem within six months, it can be repaired again for free. This is a substantial promise, especially compared to other companies we've seen that will charge the standard service fee regardless if that appliance has recently been repaired.

24/7 Service Line

Customer representatives from TotalProtect are available twenty-four hours a day, all year long. This can provide peace of mind for situations such as those midnight appliance emergencies.

Versatile Service Plans

TotalProtect offers three different plans: an Appliances Plan, a Systems Plan, or a Combo Plan which offers everything from both the Appliances and Systems plans. Deductible fees are also adjustable.

The Bad

Unclear for Real Estate Professionals

TotalProtect seems to have plans geared toward proactive homeowners that aren't working through a real estate professional. But for a real estate professional looking for special plans regarding buying and selling a home, there isn't much information.

View Best Home Warranty Companies

The Bottom Line

TotalProtect Home Warranty offers an array of services for customers with lots of upfront information and flexible pricing. The 180-Day Guarantee on repairs is also attractive and demonstrates a caliber of high customer service. Although warranty plans for real estate professionals are a little unclear, TotalProtect's compatibility with the Prism app and 24/7 call center services also scores high marks for us. However, TotalProtect is unclear about warranty plans for real estate professionals, and the company has mostly negative consumer reviews, giving the company a one and a half review star rating. Overall, we recommend doing more research and going with a home warranty company that has better consumer reviews.

View Best Home Warranty Companies

1.3

ray merritt

September 5th, 2020 Jacksonville, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've had TotalProtect for a little over 3 years and have to say the WORST in everything. Some may find them good but that's probably because they don't know any better. I made a claim on an HVAC air conditioning system that's OVER 30 YEARS OLD. It is rusting to the point it is falling (leaning to one side) over as well as the air handler upstairs. Their service company (Cool Soulutions) came out to inspect and said it was the compressor and fan needed to be replaced. This had been the 3rd or 4th time I had them out here on the same unit since i've had the contract with them. They wanted to charge me an additional $500 to complete the job and I refused. I told TotalProtect I wanted a new system. WHO WANTS TO KEEP THROWING GOOD MONEY AFTER BAD?????. The service tech agreed that the whole thing needed to be replaced. I called a supervisor in Ft. Lauderdale where the corp office is and he said they could do it... BUT EVERY SUPERVISOR AND SERVICE REP I CALLED SAID NO. Meanwhile, 1 year later, the unit is still not fixed. So I had another Air conditoning company come out and inspect the exact unit. THEY SAID....AND I REPEAT...THEY SAID THAT NOTHING WAS WRONG WITH THE UNIT AND THE PROBLEM WAS UPSTAIRS IN THE AIR HANDLER. Sooo....here we are. I WILL DO EVERYTHING I CAN LEGALLY AND VERBALLY TO TRASH THIS COMPANY AND INFORM EVERY WEBSITE THAT TOTAL PROTECT/ CINCH IS A FRAUD. EVERYTHING IS DOCUMENTED...I HAVE PROOF. Was all this worth poor word of mouth? Isn't that the best form of advertising?....yeah, im gonna advertise alright. All they had to do is replace a 30+ year system thats falling apart THAT EVEN THE AIR CONDITIONING SERVICE TECH ADMITTED TO. AND, I HAVE PROOF THAT THE SERVICE COMPANY LIED! I am not even close to being done with this claim. I beg you to dispute these statements for all to see. Now, on to the next website

Steve Paras

July 24th, 2020 Cary, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Avoid this company like the plague. We are now on our third month without a dishwasher, they have sent out two different low level contractors (both of whom told us upfront “we don’t work on Bosch stuff”). The customer service people never let us speak with a supervisor, and at other times they lie to us and say “the supervisor just tried to call you.” The customer service is an absolute disaster. And I have no idea why this reviewing service expects me to actually upload one of my personal bills to verify that I’m a real person. Just email me for proof.

Mary Jarrett

July 22nd, 2020 Gasport, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I took out a warranty with this company, there was never discussion of a year contract, or I would never have done business with them. They claim that if an appliance or heating system can not be repaired it will without a doubt be replaced, My refrigerator could not be repaired, They advised me the part was under and exclusion. I paid $100.00 deductible and no refrigerator. They should advise of any exclusions before they take your money. This company is dishonest in luring people in not providing information that allow one to make a viable decision. This company should be put out of business for dishonest tactics and withholding information to make a sale. I never signed any paperwork to bind me with a one year contract, now I am bound with poor service to pay them regardless. Please whoever reads this do not, I say DO NOT do business with this company...….

Jeanette Callahan

June 1st, 2020 Platte City, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We have had Home Protect for 16 years, early on they were reliable but our last claims have been terrible. I now have a dryer which the claim was put in May 18th 2020. The service company came and said it was a heating element, it is now June 1 and I still don't have a working dryer nor does Home Protect give me any information about the claim. They did order a part but ordered a knock off which doesn't fit my Electrolux Dryer. 2 weeks without a dryer during the Covid 19 Pandemic is unacceptable and further more Total Protect doesn't care they just want their monthly premium. I wish I could give them a negative star. Beware that if you sign up with them you cannot cancel your contract until 30 days before it expires, so you will keep paying them for nothing.

TotalProtect Logo

Reply from TotalProtect

Jun 22, 2020

Thank you for contacting us with the above review. We at Total Home Protection treat each review with respect and use this feedback to better serve our valued customers. Unfortunately, with the information provided, we were not able to locate your account/policy. This review may be intended for Total Protect and not Total Home Protection. In order to assure your issue gets resolved, please reach out to us to provide further information so that we can locate your policy. We at Total Home Protection have an unwavering commitment to uphold our founding ideals to provide industry-leading home warranty products and exceptional services to the customers we're privileged to serve. If you have any further questions, please contact us at 1-800-545-0402.

Charles Sweeting

May 18th, 2020 Palmdale, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They refuse my claim on my dryer that caught fire. They said water got in the dryer but I used water to put out the fire. They said neglect.

Jeffrey Stahl

October 12th, 2019 Northridge, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The only reason I gave it one star is because there was no option for zero stars. I've been with Total Protect for several years, with only one or two previous reasons for repairs. However, approximately 2 months ago, I had reason to call regarding a washing machine and water freezing at the bottom of my referigerator. This process took over 2 months to resolve. The 1st service provider sent to my home, 'Appliance Repair' turned out to be a husband/wife working out of an apartment in Glendale, CA. They dont have a website I can find, and no repair shop. The husband attempted to repair the hot water inlet of my washing machine by using pliers to turn off the hot water valve from the wall. He, by doing this, caused a leak in the valve and then denied doing it. He continued to work on this while I was on the phone talking to Total Protect. He then exited and I noted the water had stopped leaking, making me think he fixed it. He didn't tell me he had merely turned it off then reported it to Total Protect as a faulty valve that was pre-existing. He looked into my freezer and made the command decision that he needed parts to fix both appliances. No further communication. Total Protect then advised me a week later that the fridge claim was denied as preventative maintanence was the cause. A clogged filter on the back of the fridge was the cause. Since the repairman didnt look at the back of the fridge, I am not sure how this was determined. I advised TP that I did not want this company back in my home, and they refused to allow a new company. 20 minutes of back and forth with 'Appliance Repair' (the wife/office manager) was about as unproductive as it could be. After hanging up on this extremely rude individual, TP finally allowed me another company. A plumber was required to fix my leaky valve and the new company PACE, was wonderful. At least 6 different calls to TP to get thing resolved, notifications, and status updates and it took over 2 months to get this fixed. Supervisors are not readily available to speak with and require the agent to email them and have them respond at a later date. The supervisor in effect, blew me off and did absolutely zero to make the situation better. Listened and stated she would 'note' my complaints about the process, but nothing to help resolve the problem. The agents I spoke with were polite for the most part but unable to make any decisions without a 2 or 3 day process of emailing a supervisor. I have never been so dissatisfied with an experience. Please, do not use this company. I am moving to First American.

Jackie

September 16th, 2019 Bloomfield, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We wanted peace of mind for our appliances and decided to try TotalProtect for insurance. Just recently our hot water heater completely broke. When the plumber assigned to our case came out he immediately saw we needed to get a replacement. He got them to order the replacement and they said the hot water heater would be in within 24-48 hours but since this was a Thursday night it might not come until Monday. This was fine as we understand things like this happen. Unfortunately when I called the plumber on Monday to see if the unit came in he said no and to call TotalProtect to find out where it was. Customer service said that it was slated to come in the following day and the plumber would call me when it came in. I did not hear anything from the plumber on Tuesday when the unit was supposed to come in so I called him on Wednesday and was told the unit was sent back due to it being damaged. He told me I had to call TotalProtect about it and when I did they said they didn't know that happened and canceled the order and ordered a new one. Again they said it would be in within 24-48 hours. When I called the plumber both Thursday and Friday and there was still no hot water heater. So on Saturday we called TotalProtect and after two hours of angry dialog and talking to numerous supervisors they said they couldn't help us until Monday and they only gave us two options: either wait for the hot water heater to arrive and the plumber to call us to set up an install date or file a claims check and get that. They did not care we were a week and a half without hot water and they would not do anything to help us. So we decided to get the claims check. They also have the audacity to take out money from the claims check for a restocking and return fee of the unit as it was delivered (even though no one told us the heater came in). Scam. This whole thing is a scam and TERRIBLE customer service (the ladies we spoke to were nice but the policies they are required to follow are terrible and the company should be embarrassed that this is how they treat paying customers).

Jeannie

July 23rd, 2019 Lacey, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have had TP for 5 years, never really had an issue with them sending someone out to fix stuff (oven, garage door) until now. My HVAC has been serviced (fixed) by their vendors every year for 3 years until last year (the 4th year I've had to call) when the first vendor refused to go out to my home again. I called to get another vendor who said they no longer work with them. I called again, only to wait 3 days with no answer so I hired someone which cost less than the deductible. I called them to cancel the service call and they still hadn't found anyone after a week. I had no AC in the home for almost a week when I called an outside vendor to fix what was a compressor issue. And trust me you want AC in Alabama in July. Now, we are on year 5. We are currently under contract to sell the home so I had someone come out to service the AC unit to pass HVAC inspection only to find out that the control box was fried and someone had rigged it to work, basically put a bypass on it. The only people to have worked on it were their vendors so my conclusion is their vendor didn't fix anything but just fixed it enough to get by until it went out again and I had to call them again. And yes they charged every time even though they aren't supposed to if it is the same issue. They would just say it was something else like the compressor or the coils, etc. When I finally caught on, they refused to come to the home anymore. Now, I have my vendor willing to fix the problem but they won't authorize an outside vendor after they told me I could request it, all he had to do was call authorizations. I filed a claim on Monday, on Thursday my vendor called only to be told that it was already sent to Sears and a date and time were set. Uh, what? I never talked to anyone and never set up an appointment with Sears which by the way is on Monday from 8 am- 6 pm (one week after filing the claim). The home is vacant and I live 3000 miles away, so I am supposed to have someone wait at the house with a broken ac for 10 hours. I have the HVAC inspection on Wednesday. There is no way Sears can diagnose the problem and have it fixed by then as I spent 30 minutes on hold for them to tell me that. I spent an hour and half on the phone with TP (transferred from customer service to tier 1 authorizations, to tier 2 authorizations who said she was transferring me to her supervisor but nope, she sent me back to customer service) only for them to tell me that can't do anything to help me. I tried to cancel the policy but that will cost $500+, and when I close on the house next month I can send them the closing documents and they might waive the cancellation fee but I still have to pay the processing fee of $25. Why am I paying for a warranty on a house I no longer own? Luckily my contract is up in Oct so I set it up to where it won't renew. Also, I called back on Monday (one week after filing the initial claim) and spoke to a supervisor who tried to help by getting an honor code so I could be reimbursed. Unfortunately, dispatch denied it saying there were plenty of vendors in the area that could fix it and I wouldn't be reimbursed. Even though, using their vendor could take weeks to actually fix the problem. Definitely consider your options before purchasing this warranty. It might be decent on the little stuff but horrible on getting the big, expensive stuff fixed and if you don't like them you're going to pay an obscene amount of money to get out of their yearly contract. Their vendors are subpar and unprofessional at best.

coop

June 10th, 2019 Fairview Heights, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Total protect has the has been sending unqualified technicians out that are only making money off the company and customers with customer being asked to make multiple copayments for prior jobs that are not fixed. My frigeraator is 19 years old soon to be 20 and they want to put it back together piece by piece rather than giving me a new one. Contractor has been out and wants to replace three major parts. The contractor is making money off of the customer suffering. My family has been out of a fridge going on two months now, this is a major household item. I cannot get any supervisor from total protect to call me back, very few of their employees speak proper English, do not know there jobs either. this is a bad company I have been with company since 2012 but I will be canceling this is totally unprofessional and the employees are rude. Fridge has been worked on since Dec 2018 and today is Jun 2109 and it still is not fixed, nothing stays cold. I cannot make nor brake company but I will not keep warrenty cause subcontractors are crooks and warreantyl management and employees don't care.

Kolleen

May 1st, 2019 Tacoma, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Horrible service! My dishwasher broke motor went out. Sears service man came out fixed the knob. The knob was not the problem. You could clearly smell the motor had burned out. They ordered the motor one week later they came back. They put the motor in but the knob was not working correctly. They made another appointment never showed up or called. The repairs were over $500.00 the dishwasher was under $300.00. Don't waist your time this company is a joke. Still waiting for it to be fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Denise

April 12th, 2019 Jacksonville, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Total Protect is the Worst. Dryer not working. Called and over a week later the tech came out and said it’s not covered because we’ve not maintained the dryer. We had the vent cleaned over a month ago as we always do once per year. This is a complete rip off. Oh and the service fee went up to 100. For the guy to come out.

Crankshaft

March 21st, 2019 Shreveport, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I find MOST home warranty's have a lot of hidden things. I tried total protect for several years. When the AC went out they would not approve repairs for 3 weeks. Even the repair man tried to help. Finally did the repairs as he recommended. Total repair cost me $700.00 Then the garage door opener failed for the second time. First time I had to show the Sears repair man how to install the Mother Board. On second failure there was NO one in or near Shreveport, La that would work on it for them. I purchased a new one and installed it myself. They would not reimburse me for what I spent. Cancelled the Total Protect and took out Choice home warranty. I do not think they are going to pay for repairs for fan motor was suppose to be a 1/8 hp and someone had changed it out to a 1/4 hp

steve robbins

March 8th, 2019 Stoughton, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

after putting in claim to fix dishwasher door repairman came said it needed a part. He came said could not fix would order new door. I followed up said they would escalate order. followed up this and the person candy it was not covered. asked to speak to supervisor told non available nice way to do busy she said one would call me back never heard from if you cannot repaired it would be replaced your policy will contact channel 7 investigated reporter if not resolved I guess you like my money but will not fix problem very poor customer relations

Larry

March 8th, 2019 Bellingham, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Paying $69.00 per month and a $125.00 service charge. Our water heater failed. Called TotalProtect right away and received a claim#. It took 3 (THATS CORRECT)3 weeks to get TOTALPROTECT to send a plumber to our home. At that time I paid the plumber a $125.00 service charge. We waited another 2 (THATS CORRECT) 2 weeks to get the water heater replaced. Thats 5 weeks and repeated phone calls to TOTALPROTECT. Was told its "under review" "waiting for water heater info from plumber" "has been ordered" "has been shipped". BALONEY. If you want REASONABLE service and repair time GO TO ANOTHER PROVIDER. A TOTAL nightmare by TOTALPROTECT

Kathleen Gibbons

August 25th, 2018 Henderson, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Kathleen Gibbons, Henderson Nevada Aug 24, 2018 I have just read several depressing reviews regarding claims and customer service.. HOWEVER I must live in the right place with the best providers. I called regarding my A/C late Tuesday August 21. By Thursday August 23 my A/C was back in business. The company's name is Controlled Comfort and the tech's name is Jared. I was called that he was running late (not surprising in Las Vegas - A/C's seem to fail in 112 degree heat). To my surprise I got a call from Jared at 8:30 at night asking if I still wanted him to come this late! He had worked a full day but wanted to finish this last job. I was so grateful. Even at 8:30 the temp still was about 100. I call that GREAT customer service.

Olin Schocket

August 20th, 2018 Scottsdale, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This company is a total fraud. I have been without AC in Arizona since July 24th. They sent out a service provider on 7/24 who diagnosed the AC needed a new compressor and blower motor. Ten days later they said they had to diagnose the AC again. Now on 8/20 they claim they have to diagnose the problem again. They just want to delay doing anything in hopes that the customer will get so frustrated that they will repair the appliance on their own. Customer service is nasty and will hang up or disconnect you. There is nothing good about this company. Save your money as they are a total fraud.

Vivre

August 16th, 2018 St Louis, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Received a letter claiming they are increasing the deductible by $25 and premium by $2.00. Telephoned them, the customer services is so bad, they keep giving us the run around. We called 1-800-474-4047 and spoke with a Stefan who terribly rude. Then spoke to a lady who refused to verify the actual name of the company we pay. They also refused to provide a physical street address for Total Home Protect (or whatever this name is suppose to be). There are too many middle men with these services. Sadly, when we call for services, they send people who will not provide the customer a copy of the invoice to know what the tech/servicer billed them. BUYER BEWARE!!! Home warranty services are rip offs for construction contractors, builders, and more.

Traci

August 1st, 2018 Purcell, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This is the worst company! I cannot believe they are in business. First they told me they did not have service providers in my area....of course this was when I filed a claim, NOT WHEN I SIGNED UP FOR THEIR SERVICE. They did not provide someone anyone to look at my water heater, i replaced it myself and they said they would reimburse....NOPE they didn't! Then I filed a claim on my air conditioner....all accessible duct work covered NOPE! Duct work in the attack is apparently not accessible! When they sent someone to look at the AC I paid my deductible of $125 they claim they paid a claim that the AC people did work NOPE I was there the whole time they did NOTHING! I tried to cancel my contract I had to pay them $130 because they said they paid a claim. Nothing was done for me for anything! LEGAL THEFT!!!!! I have never been so disgusted with a company in my life!!!!

Stephen Kaszubinski

July 10th, 2018 New Bern, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Had a problem with my geothermal heating/cooling system. Called to have it fixed. Denied. Called customer service. I called to speak with someone to explain why it was denied. I was told that someone would contact me in 24 to 48 hours to explain why. After 289 hours I called to cancel my policy. I would recommend that you select a different company if you are thinking of purchasing this type of coverage.

antoinette

June 8th, 2018 Panama City Beach, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was with total protect many years. My deductible went from 75.00 to 125.00, thats not the half of it!!! Every time I needed something fixed or replaced ,like my kitchen faucet, I was told NOT covered. I paid out of pocket, just to get it done. My worst experience ( a nightmare) was i had a leak i the master bedroom closet. They sent a (plumber)?? I told him the closet backed up to the guest bathroom, He checked the toilet & said there was no leak! I took him to my closet & had him walk on the carpet ,it was squisky wet ,I told him there were pipes in the wall, he said that was not his job ,to locate the leak. I called total protect and asked them to send another plumber. By the way I had to pay my deductible to the first one who came out and did nothing. The next guy told me they did not locate leaks, I should hire a leak finder?? ok now thats two deductibles. I hired a leakfinder for 250.00 called total protect again , this time i was told i was not covered because the pipe was under the floor. I had to pay the total cost plus parts, on top of what they charged me. Icing on cake, they raised my deductible 50.00, I have cancelled this policy and thay are still charging my credit card. Bottom line they are VERY quick to TAKE your money, but will not do what was promised when you need them I would give them a minus five stars if I could

Ruben Bamburg

April 6th, 2018 Shreveport, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

On April 16, 2017 placed claim for AC Turns out low on Freon. Prompt response. Added lots of Freon and leak. Worked fine for a while. Then compressor started shutting off for 30 minutes at a time. Called repairman, Not Total Protect, and he informed me that if he came out and no problem at that time I would get am service charge anyway. On about March 28, 2018 placed a claim for AC not working. Total set me up with a different repair company. Was not able to cone out until April 2, 2018. Found the problem right off. Said he would contact parent Company Cross Country and would get back with me. Never did, Finally made contact today, April 6, 2018, and he advised me to contact Total as they had not returned his call. Total put me thru to customer service that you could not understand or hear. This one finally hung up. Called back with the same luck.. On 3rd try I got a lady that I could hear and understand. She made me feel better, said they should have responded in 24 hrs. Said I should get a solution by today or Monday. 5:40PM and still waiting

Gwendolyn McMillan

April 2nd, 2018 Shirley, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have had total protect for about 5 years. i have not encountered any problems with them. they replaced my indirect oil hot water heater. I had a choice of getting the $1500 or them doing the work. I chose the work to be done. I did have to pay $327 out of pocket to have an expansion tank replaced on my heating system and have one installed on the water heater. Since I worked for a heating and plumbing company, I know the expansion tanks were not covered. I get my 4 free inspections every year. they are heating/ac, electrical, plumbing and appliance checks. They have gone up on the deductible $40 but since I am satisfied with them and have tried another company(Choice Warranty) I am cancelling the latter and keeping total protect. Even though the deductible is $60 less for Choice, parts were not covered for my heating system that Total protect covers. Total protect has also replaced my toilet and 2 faucets with me just paying the deductible. When I place the problem online, my response was in 15-20 mins. They gave me the info to call a company and set up the appointment. There was one time when the company did not call me back, so I called Total protect and they gave me a different company. I have also requested the same company. I am happy with Total Protect.

Jim

March 24th, 2018 Longwood, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This is the worst Home Warranty that I have ever had. Sent repair men who are not capable of doing the job. This year alone they failed twice to send a plumber since January. No calls or indication what was going on. I hired my own and paid for it. Did it again in March with a minor repair to a trash compactor switch. Stay as far away from this company as possible. They refused to give me a refund for the past several months when I had no coverage at all from them. Despite canceling them they still attempt to Bill me. A terrible company.

Loretta Matthews

February 20th, 2018 Villa Rica, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Worst Service ever! !! 50 minute wait time. Took two and a half months from the first call until the repair was completed. A lot of calls, and frustration in between. Did not honor call -back agreement. Wanted additional 125. 00 for service call.

Dwayne Williamson

January 18th, 2018 Summerville, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very long hold times, when you do get someone on the line they give different stories everytime. Requests for supervisor to return calls are never answered. Personnel answering phones refuse to give a last name or ID number. After having this policy for many years i tried to have my heating system repaired, the repair person states it is too old and too broken to repair. Total protect just gives a reimbursement, total cost for system is 3400.00, they only cover 2051.00 Total protect--repair or replace--that is a joke. Deductible 125.00 and then whatever they want to cover you mean.

Nicholas

November 8th, 2017 Mount Vernon, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Called for service and had to wait 50 mins to talk to someone and then they gave me a # to Empire Heat and Cooling in the Bx,NY. Which no one answers and the mailbox is full.

Debbie Wojdac

November 3rd, 2017 Stevens Point, WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I first tried to make a claim. The hold time for the first call was 45 minutes (still no answer). Called back and was on hold for another 2 hours (still no answer). This company should be shut down. The WORST customer service I have ever experienced. Then I called back 1 week later to get a proof of coverage because I am now with another home warranty company and you guessed it on hold for another hour and holding.....

Allie and Janie Pogue

August 9th, 2017

Terrible service-have had no refrigerator for 2 months-washing machine out for three weeks,tell you one story one day-next day something different-can get no call backs-supervisor tells you something then never calls back-if you call it will not be returned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Allie Pogue-Baton rouge.La.