LifeTime Home Warranty Logo

LifeTime Home Warranty

5.9

Albina Pace Katy, TX

the worse company ever. after they refused to fix the issues which was covered, they failed to respond to numerous tickets. nobody calls after the ticket was created. After requested to cancel the policy due to it was still within 30 days, they decided to send the technician. however, the problem was already fixed by us out of pocket. I had to send them a certified letter requesting cancelling the policy and refunding me the money. My account was deleted but I did not get any money back yet. I notified my credit card to get the charge disputed and I submitted to the BBB the poor review too. Stay away from them!!!!!!

Deb christiansen Memphis, TN

Customer service stinks. They do not return calls. It's an answering service. They billed my credit card the end of May. Effective date of policy is 7-14-22 but I cannot get a hard copy of the policy because I don't have a printer. They have promised and 30 days later and several phone calls still no policy. Scared to death what the service will be if there was an actual claim. I want a phone call from them and I want my card credited.

Annie B. Houston, TX

STAY AWAY! Terrible company that is not honest. They signed me up & said I had to wait 30 days before using the policy and then when I filed a claim fir my dishwasher leaking water all over the floor I got an electronic message saying “leaks aren’t covered”. I was promised a “Free pest service” and it took almost 3 weeks of me calling & repetitively asking for the pest service to just get the pest service scheduled. I’m asking for a policy cancellation Primarily due to lack if coverage for basic home services. It is impossible to reach a human with this company once they take your money. I’ve never encountered a home warranty company this shady, untrustworthy and just downright unethical! I’d give -10 (thats’s a NEGATIVE 10) if possible

Ladan Karamzadeh San Antonio, TX

I paid $699 for annual agreement on 04/12/2022. I opened the first claim (#608663-1664) for air-condition maintenance online on 05/30/2022 and I did not hear back from them. I then called the warranty company and was told by customer service that they technician would call me back as soon as possible. We live in Texas, and it was more than 100 degrees. We keep calling back and getting different agents and they kept opening new tickets and telling me manager would call us back as soon as possible. When I realized this company could be a fraud, I called the technician and hired someone and fixed the issue and paid out of pocket $300. After that I start demanding for my money back as per warranty contract and they said it was approved and check has been mailed. It has been several weeks, and we still have not received any money back. I call again and send messages, but no respond please be alert

Abe fassih Downingtown, PA

I would like to give them zero or less if I could. This company is scam. The only thing that is good about it is When They Fool You and take your money. After that, they just creat ticket number and says “some one be with you shortly”. It takes three months that I try to cancel my contract. The story is, after one month, I decided to cancel my contract. At the time they charged me $200. I request to cancel the contract. I keep calling everyday for month, they said some one call you shortly. They charged me $200 more. I called my credit company and filed dispute. And keep calling. They charged me $200 more. After they charged me all the money for one year, they e Mail me and stated, your contract is not cancellable and gave me a code. During the sell the representative told me you can cancel any time. Then it was my time to trick them. I called and pretended that I want to buy a contract, I told him, do you record this conversation, he said no. Then I said for my record, I record it. As usual they offer me the price and explain the the coverage very nicely and they said you can cancel any time. Then I said “. You e mailed that my contract is not cancellable and you do not want to refund my money, Now I have a good tool to take a legal action. They hang up immediately. I CALLED AND E MAIL THEM AND EXPLAINED THE ISSUE. They called and e mailed me indicating that we cancelled the contract and you will received your money. So far I did not get any money back. But my credit. company stop the payment. One more issue.....after they e mailed me that we cancelled the contract, they clean and erased all my correspondence. However, I copy all e mailed before they clean the file. They are scam, thieves...... Do not buy the contract, please please....

Denise Malone Pensacola, FL

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE A SCAM. PROMISE A CALL BACK TWICE AND NEVER GOT ONE. I HAD AMERICAN HOME SHIELD BEFORE AND THEY WERE AWESOME. I MOVED TO A NEW STATE BOUGHT AN OLDER HOME. TRIED TO SAVE A FEW BUCKS BY SWITCHING WARRANTY COMPANIES. HUGE MISTAKE!!! HUGE!!! AHS REPLACED MY A/C, HEATING SYSTEM, SEPTIC PUMP, HOT WATER HEATER (2) ALL IN THE 6 YEARS I HAD THEM. I HAVE AN ELECTRICAL WIRE ISSUE AND LIFETIME WARRANTY WONT EVEN TALK TO ME ABOUT THE PROBLEM. I'M NOT AN ELECTRICIAN I MIGHT NOT EVEN BE EXPLAINING IT RIGHT. AHS ALWAYS SENT SOMEONE OUT TO LOOK AT THE PROBLEM. IF IT WASNT COVERED I WAS OUR $100. RIGHT NOW THIS COULD BE COVERED BUT THE EMAIL I GOT FROM THEM SAID. "WE DIDNT INSTALL IT THEREFORE, WE AREN'T FIXING IT".

Claudia Johnsen Madison Heights, VA

Peter gave me all the information that I needed and also gave me a link to Better Business Bureau so I could check out ratings. He was very professional and good to work with.

Oluwatosin Onifade Aldie, VA

the company have a good rating and the coverage is a lot compared to other warranty companies. i hope they will leave up to expectation when its time for services

Bill R. SR Kearny, NJ

O erall I'm happy with the service. Claim was filed online and plumber was out next day. I got an email about 1 minutes later it went to spam first but had all of the Information. No complaints

John Peters Neptune City, NJ

A pleasure to work with. Wish I found them years back. From start to finish truly a pleasure. My claim was handled from beginning to end in less than 6 hours. Recommending to everyone I know. Thanks Lifetime.

Joe Riley Anderson, SC

I like the high rating i saw on line compared to some of the other home warranty companys when i was doing my research, Mike the sales rep was very helpful to explain the plan and very professional,

Michele Tempe, AZ

(Updated review) After company resolved issues with service request, I am changing review to 4 stars. The service request process is bumpy since there really isn't a number to call and talk to a live person about the claim status. They did respond to my request for contact and remedied the situation.

Allan Border NJ

The sales process was good, friendly, not pushy. Seems like a good warranty company to work with. I have not made any claims yet, so this review is only for the sales process.

Shulman S Wilmington, DE

Lifetime Home Warranty offers some of the best home warranty plans and services today. I had to face the damage of my very expensive home system last year but thankfully, the damage was repaired at no cost from my side.

JK Wailuku, HI

Your agent, Steve, was able to explain the many facets of a policy in a concise and speedy manner that answered all of my immediate questions. I never felt pressured or coerced into something I did not need.

Miriam Gonzalez Real Estate Madera, CA

In ordering the home warranty it was great. I hope the service calls as easy as it is making a home warranty order. Peter C is the rep you want to call for an excellent experience.

hema raj

Eric has explained coverage well and he was nice talking with him

Valker Eugene, OR

Perks. Friendly rep. Inclusive oroducts such as pest control.

Terrry Johnstown, CO

Great person explained in detail all options and parts of the plan.

Elizabeth Lujan Joshua, TX

As an new policy holder, I can’t quite give it 5stars since I have not had to file a claim. But, in dealing with customer service and Mike, he was awesome in answering all my questions when we couldn’t find the email to the customer portal and confirmation email in my husbands email. Mike was very friendly and he also sent that email to my email as well. Just for us to realize it had gone to my husbands junk email instead of inbox.

Harry S Chicago, IL

My experience so far with LifeTime Home Warranty has been very satisfying. Subscribed to their home warranty plan in the beginning of this year. Since then I've applied for the warranty claim twice - one for my dish washer and other time for my fire alarm. Both time, team provided great service and resolution of both claims very swiftly. The cherry on the top was that all expenses were covered under the warranty plan and I didn't pay anything at all!

shatha dubuni Indianapolis, IN

Great prices, great service… glad having you as a support if we need!

donna singer Las Vegas, NV

Bruce was very helpful and informative making it a very good experience

Cynthia C North Richland Hills, TX

The salesman was very informative and helpful. I look forward to the peace of mind with lifetime home warranty

Omid Yousefian Los Angeles, CA

One of the worst companies I have ever worked with! I have requested an AC issue and no one has got back to me in over one month! Very poor customer service. Will definitely cancel my membership and request full refund.

Brenda Finley Enterprise, AL

The customer service representative was very helpful and informed me about everything

Cheryl Claus Vail, AZ

Like the professional service they offer. Won't have to worry about getting things repaired.

Lorenza Carter Covington, VA

Great customer service! Plans were well described. Have yet to see about actual technician work.

Carter and Betty San Marcos, CA

We were very pleased that the agent gave us all the information we needed to make a decision today!

jamail latson

Had a pleasure talking to your rep. He took his time and explain everything. I’m looking forward to great service.

Eric Matthews Lufkin, TX

Eric M was very patient even though he had to explain some things more than once. He was professional and informative.

Kendle Bayonne, NJ

Amazing company there so fast when it comes to sending technicians and they let me upgrade my freezer

Jamesc Bayonne, NJ

Great company Love there technicians they come to my home so quick and there customer service is amazing

LGC Bensalem, PA

I chose the company because I was assured that all of the appliances and plumbing, the electric were all covered. When I filed two claims they were denied. When I had an expert look at the contract, he said mostly everything was excluded. Stay away from this company. It is a ripoff.

Ja'nasha B Perris, CA

Mike M explain why the benefits of my protection plan, additionally, offering discounts and current promotions.

Mark Jones Washington, DC

This company does not represent who they say they are. buyer beware. They are under investigation in Delaware by the consumer protection unit , office of the AG. this company ripped me off! they never returned premiums- unpaid claim etc. do not use this company. if you do you will be sorry

Paul Hoboken, NJ

Amazing company there's so fast to send technicans and there customer service is so easy to speak with

Hope Palisades Park, NJ

Great customer service they send out technicians so quickly and then they allow me to use my own technicians

Donna Moretti

The representative explained everything in detail, answered my questions. As of right now the company is 5*

K. Sands Cedar Rapids, IA

The rep was very friendly and professional. He answered any question I had and also told me about the 3 & 5 yr plans

Peter Bayonne, NJ

Awesome service they file my claims so quickly and there technicians come out so fast there customer service amazing

David Jersey City, NJ

Nice customer service very fast to send technicians Great deals and promotions helped me with my fridge and garage door

Rita Peniston Fort Worth, TX

The gentleman I talked to was a five star employee. I hope the experience with your company measures up. Thanks

AustinDeb Obi-Okoye

Peter C was great. He helped me cancel Choice Home warranty and make sure my home warranty continued outside of 2-10 warranty

Trey Howell Conway, AR

I have called lifetime home warranty over a dozen times, requesting a refund for the policy I never used, And cancelled in writing within the 30 day period. I have been told every time that a ticket is being submitted and someone will call me back. 35 days later, no call back, no email, and no refund. Buyers do not sign up for this scam. You will regret it John Howell, AR

Sue Bucknell

Love working with a home warranty company willing to get issues with current contract home warranty from Choice to end.

Sybursu Austin, TX

LifeTime Home Warranty appears to not have adequate leadership. One is supposed to receive an email from a technician in 24 hours. My experience has been ZERO contact after 30 hours. I filed a second claim and spoke to two customer service reps. Although they are very nice people, they have no way to contact the main office. I suspect that there is no main office. They each each submitted another "ticket" and said that I would need to wait another 24 hours for a reply. Hence, my food is defrosting in the freezer.

Tina Weasley New York, NY

If I could give them a zero I would. They do not honor the $75 service fee. They do not cover nearly anything. They require you to pay up front for your repair then they will approve a partial refund. In my case it was 12% of the total. Then they denied the repair of my refrigerator. The freezer does not freeze anything but they claimed they do not cover that. You can not speak to anyone when you call. The person who answers will create a ticket and nobody will ever call you back. WORST i have ever worked with.

Darryl Taylor Los Angeles, CA

Jeff W answered all the questions I needed clarification on.Jeff made me satisfied on the coverages I needed for my home

Oscar North Bergen, NJ

Plumber came out and cleared the blockage pretty quickly. The whole process took less than a day and I'm thankful for that