LifeTime Home Warranty Logo

LifeTime Home Warranty

5.9

Roxanne Hornberger Dodge City, KS

Peter was very patient. He explained everything including additional perks if I wanted. Gave me ample time to make a decision. If life time work as well as he did, you will have a very satisfied customer.

Frank Sohrabi San José, SJ

Just signed up with Lifetime Warranty, Seem to be a reputable company. Eric the regional manager was a big help in answering all my questions before signing me up. Also giving me all my possible options

George Glover Corpus Christi, TX

I have no experience with the company; I did like the service provided by Steve C in sales. He did his job thoroughly and covered all the bases, including discounts. My hope is that my experience going forward is as good.

Eric Lyndhurst, NJ

Fast response time they sent out a technician in like 15 hours and then in 2days and when my own technician couldn't fix it they sent out there's and there customer service is very good

Troy Sippio Baton Rouge, LA

Good customer service and good plan prices

Benjamin Bivona Houston, TX

Customer service was much better than other companies I have used before. Pricing is much more reasonable than others as well. With promotions and deals pricing was 50% less than others.

Susan Wilkins Rosedale, MD

I really was impressed with my conversation with Mike M he really made it easy to understand the warranty that I wanted to get and let me know what was the best plan that was available I'm glad that this company made it easy and listen to any questions you have thank you

Susan Barber Tacoma, WA

Signing up with this company was a snap. I’ve been with “another” company for 25 years and finally after their third failure to provide service I canceled my three home warranty. Please try this company and see how it works for you.

Susan Dake Louisville, KY

Mr. Collins explained the entire policy to me along with prices. I signed up and am hoping for an awesome experience if i have a claim. If i do I will recommend to all my friends. Great prices compared to American Home Shield, which i have had for many years, but their prices went up entirely too high to be affordable.

Monica New York, NY

I was a little hesitated about purchasing another home warranty plan, as I didn’t have good experience previously from other company’s. Although, I tried it again with Lifetime. 8 months in to my 14 months of coverage my AC wasn’t cooling. After submitting my claim online, and some email exchanges, a Lifetime service tech came late morning, and 2 hours later my home was cold again! Yippie!! Thank You!!

Layla&Tad Nolen Albuquerque, NM

New policyholder; still not out of waiting period. However, shopping around and this was the highest rated, best reviewed company for home warranty. With comparable coverage and add-ons, this contract is about $60 cheaper each month than the next leading company, plus a cancel-anytime option. Agent/Rep (Peter C.) was friendly and VERY knowledgeable. Looking forward to being a customer and continuing my patronage in the years to come.

Sal Rafee Ardmore, PA

It's a scam! NOT a legitimate company at all! They only collect premiums and ZERO coverage -- Even with approved claims. There's NO customer service, only an operator who can't see your accounts or claims, completely useless. We need to report them for fraud!

Rodney Sparks San Antonio, TX

If I could have put 0 stares I would if this helps anyone not make the mistake i did but dealing with this company I have done my job. I am a 100% disable vet this company called me and promised me that they would cover things that they could not. They said I can cancel whenever I wanted another lie I had to put a stop check on them and when i tried to cancel they said i could not. PLEASE PLEASE DONT DO IT THEY HAVE NO HONOR AND BAD BUSINESS AS WELL AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IT IS TRASH.

Jorgo Ognenovski Bitola, 501

Buying an excellent insurance policy that covers everything was easy and was not expensive at all. Thanks, LifeTime Home Warranty.

Margery Mazor Baltimore, MD

Steve was very helpful and patient with all my questions about Lifetime home warranty. He helped get me the best deal with an extra add on.

Cinthya Raudales Tucson, AZ

I have been a Realtor in Arizona for 14 years. I would not recommend this company to any realtor or client. And as a matter of fact I will make sure all realtors in the Arizona real estate agent forum (14,000 members) know that this company is the WORST you could possibly recommend to a client. There is no way you can talk to anyone but a person in a call center who can only keep saying they will have someone call you but no one ever does. You can't put a claim in tbe website. It does not go through. People who try to put claims on the site can't either. And they just keep saying someone will call. Absolutely disappointed that a client of mine chose to pick this company. I might tell them to call consumer protection. This is not our first rodeo either. Other 2 times we just had to call a contractor directly to fix tbe problem. A BIG waste of money. Don't buy.

Dynamiteprops

Put in AC claim because it wasn't working. It took days for them to reply. DAYS. Then they said, after 3 months of owning the house, I hadn't maintained the AC... though every HVAC Guy says there is no maintenance under 3 months! Then, water heater dies at 6pm Wed. I submit claim. 23 hrs 30 min later they "approve"me to get a diagnosis - after biz close on Th = if I could find a plumber the next day, Friday, then they wouldn't get back to me with a replacement spherical approval until Monday = replaced Tuesday, at the SOONEST! They knew the water heater was 29 years old... no hot water... what else could be the solution other than needing a new one? Just terrible. I asked for a refund if the 2 years 8 months of the policy... they denied me. Oh, you have to message them in their system to get any response. To anything. Calls take messages only. Worst warranty Co I've ever had.

Horace Hawkins Dallas, TX

Bruce, Was my agent and he was great. I found him to be very patient, knowledgeable and professional. It is not often that find good people like him. Yes, he is AMAZING!!

John Klapp Chicago, IL

So far I have been extremely disappointed in my choice to use LHW. You can only reach Customer Service, who can do nothing other than open a ticket. After my first claim was denied, basically stating that almost no components in my refrigerator were covered under their warranty, I requested a cancellation and refund and was ignored multiple times. Finally I was contacted by my claim representative and offered a $300 reimbursement since they couldn't do anything to help me about the refrigerator. Unfortunately more than 30 days later, I have still not received that reimbursement. At this point I firmly believe that it was simply a waste of money to contract this company for appliance insurance

Gary Balliet DE

READ THIS ONE IF NO OTHER. Thinking about getting Lifetime Home Warranty for a home warranty plan? Think again! I signed up to the tune of $2565 . Then I called the BBB and they directed me to a review page. O.M.G. I immediately got back on the phone and cancelled my plan. After the expected shuffle among agents "Why do you want to cancel" it was stated I would get a full refund. I even got an Email that the transaction was complete and my refund returned to my card.. {sigh of relief} Two weeks later the charge comes on my credit card bill. I immediately called my credit card and reported it to FRAUD. I then called the agent who I worked with. He could not find the transaction stating it was cancelled. He then stated he would file a "ticket" to credit my card. Still waiting. This "ticket" is also their method of handling claims.

Ted Carteret, NJ

Great company very easy to get in contact with always send out technicians in 24 hour or less used them 3 times and only paid for the service call fee

Rich Union City, NJ

Wow There the best thing I ever did there customer service Amazing there technicians so quick to come out and they fix everything perfectly even helped me with my pool

Larry - Judy Crossley Summerville, SC

Steve C was great, I had just had a bad experience with Select HW, The neted me out with $61 for replacement of an unrepairable built-in microwave oven which cost me $245 to replace, and I had to install it myself.

Amber Phoenix, AZ

Mike was very helpful and available to answer all my questions. The plan options were a much needed savings relief after the purchase of our home. Now we have peace of mind for the next 6 years.

Kimberly and Simeon Martin Albuquerque, NM

Customer service representative was helpful and considering of our needs for coverage. He explained all of our features, and add on to the coverage. It's great to have a home warranty. To cover my home and appliances.

Kelly Brooks Indianapolis, IN

This was a fairly easy decision today thanks to Peter C. He explained all the details and even helped me to add-on some coverage on my home so I'm comfortable knowing if anything fails I covered!

Rosa Melvin Baltimore, MD

From beginning to end the representatives were courteous and informative. They took the time to answer and re-answer my questions with patience and courtesy. It was a pleasure speaking with them.

Michael Glissman Denham Springs, LA

The gentleman that helped me out over the phone was very knowledgeable is ironological of everything pricing prison very good will good we'll send business your way Thank you Michael Glassman

Mrs L Corpus Christi, TX

Whoever I spoke to gave me all the information I needed without asking a lot of questions. Your reviews were excellent and your price was very reasonable. Our previous company was very hard to deal with.

A Veniegas Mililani Town, HI

Appreciated the fast response regarding programs and quotes

Lisa Velasquez-Vega Los Angeles, CA

Eric M was the rep I dealt with. He was very helpful & knowledgeable in reference to all my questions. He was great to explain everything slowly & clearly. He totally made it easy to get a policy with LTHW.

Julia Rose Denver, CO

Definitely one of the best home warranty service providers I've encountered so far. Very pleasant team, excellent customized plans and prices that are completely transparent and crystal clear. Customer service was clear and easy to understand. Coverage offered and price was outstanding.

Megan Schutt Wilmington, DE

Excellent services very experienced repair team and easy claim policies. There is no doubt that Lifetime Home Warranty is among the best home appliances warranty company in the market today. I recommend Lifetime Home Warranty to all who wants reliable warranty on home appliances and systems

Eric Alexander VA

I have taken the home appliances warranty from the Lifetime Home Warranty for both of my houses around months back and very happy with it. I have made claim of dishwasher repair since then and it was handled very promptly and without any delays. The staff is friendly and experienced. Very happy with the services and support indeed.

Shazi B Los Angeles, CA

Best service I've received in a while!! Jack was extremely quick in reaching out upon my initial quote on website, he was great and answered all of my questions. Thank you Lifetime!!!I appreciated his thorough explanation of the company and service

jariee Chicago, IL

When I called LHW I spoke with Tom and he was patient with me. I was explained everything he was the rep I talked to and he was great. I am a veteran and he applied a discount for that so I thanked him and purchased over the phone. 5 Stars

John Gaddy McCalla, AL

Great, knowledgeable salesperson ! Great promotional pricing.

Jeffrey Robicheaux Nampa, ID

Agent was great and well informed. Explained policy, deductibles and coverages to me.

Carolyn Davis Huntington Beach, CA

So far so good. Initial contact is clear and options were given for payment method which I appreciate.

Charleen Wearing

Mike M was great he explained all coverages. He was very informative i'm very happy with my coverage.

cheri martinspray Winter Garden, FL

Just signed up today and had a wonderful experience with Eric. Very courteous, knowledgeable and friendly. Haven't used them yet.

Joeseph Belleville, NJ

Amazed by how quick there technician came. There customer service A+ there billing department so easy to get in contact with

Katie Bayonne, NJ

There technicians are so fast to come out and they answer my claims so quickly and when I needed a new fridge they got me a icemaker

Ralph Belleville, NJ

I love there technicians also there customer service Jeff W gave me a great deal and he helped me get my claim out and fixed so quickly

Barbra Jersey City, NJ

Steve C great help let me sign up with the promotion Even tho it ended Then the technicans came so quick love them best company shout out to Steve

Bill Lane Moncton, NB

I selected the company based on online ratings as being in the top 2 The representative was knowledgeable about the products.

Richard Mahlerwein Hamilton, OH

I have just purchased LTHW for the first time. I really don't know what to expect but if the warranty is as good as the salesman it should be a good purchase

Abhi Bothell, WA

WARNING: SAVE YOURSELF AND DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THIS COMPANY. IT'S A SCAM. DO NOT GET SEDUCED BY THE SALESMEN'S SWEET TALK. ALL ARE LIES. Once you sign up and you call, a remote call center answers your phone call or when you go online and request for service, you will get a Ticket #....that's it, nothing else happens. There's no claims department, no billing department, no superviser/manager. The only thing available is customer service and all they can do is to file a ticket. Until now, I've been told to have 10 tickets opened marked as urgent with no contact whatsoever. I paid $450 and when I asked to raise a claim, I was told an urgent ticket has been opened and someone would contact me. But no one ever contacted me. If you ask for superviser or something different, they would just hug up on you. This seems like the usual practice from this company. I regret that I didn't read the reviews earlier. I have already complaint to BBB and waiting for their action. This is the worst Home Warranty Company I have encountered in my life. They should be immediately shut down.

JT Adams Austin, TX

I have totally had it with Lifetime Home Warranty! I signed up because it had good reviews. I do not know how that happened because they have probably the very worst customer service as any business I have dealt with! I have made numerous calls and sent numerous messages asking to speak with someone about this to no avail. The only thing customer service reps can do is write up what they call a “ticket” that they send to someplace. They cannot transfer a call and cannot provide anything else except a ticket. Thoroughly disgusted, I asked that my contract be cancelled to which I was sent a message saying my contract is “non-cancelable”. The clause from the contract they quote has no words to that effect, yet gives detailed instructions for doing so before and after 30 days of purchase. They will not call to talk to me about it, nor will they simply cancel. DO NOT contract with them!

EDN Tooele, UT

I just signed up and as a Realtor I brought on board 3 more clients and my 2 properties. Peter C was very nice account manager that set up the accounts!