LifeTime Home Warranty Logo

LifeTime Home Warranty

5.9

Betty Wyble Iowa, LA

I feel scammed and very much mislead by this company.I have actually been trying to collect on a claim that they said we would be reimbursed for over a month now. No one has called me to discuss this claim. As a result of there poor customer service we decided to cancel the policy,still waiting for someone to call me.Each time I’ve called I’m told I will make a ticket and someone will contact you,never happened. I would advise anyone looking for home warranty insurance look elsewhere.

Josh&Jade Drumm TX

Peter C was so helpful in our experience. It made the understanding process for us as first time home buyers so easy. We’re excited to be a part.

Judy Navarro Elgin, TX

I signed up in Feb. 2022. You need to read the fine print with this company. I requested help 5 times and was denied. With my other companies I would have been covered. I finally received an OK to have a repairman come out and then was told to find my own repair person and they would reimburse us up to $150. I left my other company because they were having trouble finding repair people, but the salesman here assured me that would not be a problem I canceled in May and am unable to get my refund. I now call every two days. I can't recommend this company. Look elsewhere.

John Samuel Littleton, CO

Really bad customer service! Never call back or answer questions about your claims. When I asked to talk to someone, they denied my request and said I can only talk when they call me. But they never called me back. I filed a claim for my a/c because it was not working. They told me to call my own technician and they would pay for it. When the technician found that a/c has to be replaced, they denied my claim by stating it is a cleaning service. This company is not trustworthy. Never going to renew home warranty with this company.

Chris Brooks

NO ONE FROM THIS COMPANY EVER CALLS BACK. Customer Service, therefore, is non-existent. The leadership folks need to be investigated immediately. Also, it seems like the company itself is providing their own five-star reviews to counter the reviews of real people who have been swindled by these scam artists. A one-star rating is too high. Buyer Beware. Once they get your money . . .

Bao Chau Tran Seattle, WA

Do not use this company LifeTime Home Warrranty!!! I bought 3 contracts from this company because they were a cheaper options. They tried to sell me on 5 years for much more expensive but I am glad I didn't go with that. After filing my first claim, I found out this company is a scam. They told me to hire a technician of my chooses and to upload the estimate for the repair. The estimate was for $280 and they only gave me $50 to do the repair!!! That won't do anything!!!! Please stay away from them!

Martin Velazquez Grandview, MO

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! MARK MY WORDS, THEY WILL NEVER CALL YOU BACK. DO NOT BELIVE THE GOOD REVIEWS ONLINE, THEY REWARD YOU WITH FREE MONTHS OF SERVICE FOR A GOOD REVIEW. I have had a plumbing and AC issue for over 2 months now and every time I call back they tell me someone will call me back but never happens. This company is so frustrating to deal with because they lure you into buying a long term contract and that they will never own up to. THEY ONLY HAVE ONE PHONE NUMBER AND YOU WILL HEAR THE SAME SCRIPT OVER AND OVER AGAIN NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU CALL.

Nathan Currier Salt Lake City, UT

The enrollment process was efficient and really straight forward. I had my policy activated within 24 hours. I’m pleased so far!

Alexander Kwok Lynnwood, WA

Great reviews from other customers persuaded me to enrolling. Appears to be more responsive than other home warranty service providers.

Jonathon Bryan Cedar Hill, TX

The agents Tom, Mike and Peter will be superb on the phone while making the warranty sale. They will tell you everything you want to hear, but let me tell you, ITS ALL LIES!!!! I signed up with a almost 4 year, $1377 contract through them. We recently purchased our home and they promised as opposed to most “ other” warranty companies , since it was a newly purchased home we will not need records of proof as the seller did not provide them. The agents stated we just had to wait the 30 days before a claim can be submitted. Once an issue came up, it was nothing but trouble from this company . The agents will not answer text, email, or phone calls at all. When calling the company all they will do is submit a claim ticket and have someone call you back in 48 hrs. Which they won’t do either . When an issue arises, it needs to be dealt with immediately, not in a couple days or when they see fit. After multiple calls, texts and huge amounts of “ call back claims” , no I’m still to this day has called me back . They offer FREE months of service for 5 star reviews , and censor anyone with an actual review or service after they sign up. That’s why every review says their sales team is great, cause they hide any ACTUAL REVIEW . Still dealing with this company and waiting to hear back from an actual person to TRY and resolve why their agents lied about coverage and showed me 1/8 of the ACTUAL contract before signing up, then the full contract once signed . This is a FRAUDULENT COMPANY and BBB complaints have been filed. If you read this please BEWARE OF THIS SCAM OF A company. Once posted , I am sure I will FINALLY get something back from this scam of a company . Customer ID- 610144 Claim filed on 5-31-22 No response Elderly disabled mother having to deal with this company’s incompetence is UNACCEPTABLE

Jayakumar Rajasekaran Fremont, CA

Horrible company Horrible company. It’s all a scam don’t believe what they tell you! They are super nice to get you to sign up…but are never there to help when you actually have a claim to file. The absolute worst! I can’t believe how unreliable they are after so many messages, calls. Even there customer care number shows "U SAVE CAR RENTALS" - Are you kidding me LOL - don't you even have a phone number registered to your company - This shows their standings. Save yourself frustration and never deal with lifetime home warranty, they will burn you. They will not keep their promises and they will not act to protect your property in a timely and reasonable manner. Always be weary of companies who don’t let their product speak for itself. I will send the request for cancellations in email as mentioned in their contract and also dispute through my CC company. Beware everyone..

Aggravated Augusta, GA

This company does not even deserve 1 star. There is nothing to like about this company. I have been waiting for one week for someone to get back to me about servicing my central air unit. I have called several times a day and all I have gotten from customer service, a supervisor of customer service and the agent, Peter C (that's if that's even his name) that has signed me up is, "I am so sorry, but someone will call you back." To date I have not even received a courtesy call. I have explained to everyone that I spoke with that I live in Georgia where the humidity is unbearable and my husband has a breathing problem. After reading other reviews, I see that this is their modus operandi. They take your money and do not provide a service. There is not even a corporate number for this company, just an 800 number which is useless. I will contact other agencies about them. They need to be put out of business. Please someone do something so that this does not keep happening to people. The sad thing is that they have not stopped taking my money. They are scammers. This is the worst company that I have dealt with, but it is not over until the fat lady sings!!!

Barbara Sanders Conway, SC

With any company or product we should all do our best to choose wisely. Signing up with Lifetime Home warranty was extremely easy. Please make sure to read your contract very carefully with any policy that you pick, whether it's this company or any other

Frank C New Kensington, PA

Excellent customer service! Mike did an outstanding job explaining the coverages and cost. I hope that I never use this. But I now have peace of mind if I do need to.

SASI KUMAR ADUSUMILLI Chicago, IL

FRAUD COMPANY !! BEWARE !! CHEATERS & LIERS. Cannot trust a single word of Micheal and Tom So called Customer Account Mgrs .... NO Guarantee on their services. No Cancellation/refund as promised if your dont like the policy. No response from their 800 number. It goes to voice mail. They block your numbers. I am not sure how to stop this fraud company. Finally I got them on call by saying I want a new policy and then he took my policy number and put my call on hold and never returned. I lost 2000$. BEWARE GUYS. Who ever wants the emails and receipts and the complete conversations, Get in touch with me.

Margee Kelmanson Port Charlotte, FL

Just signed up. So far this company has been excellent to work with. Has done everything they said they would with good follow up and adequate documentation.

thomas freeman Trenton, NJ

absolutely frustrating! Most of the reviews were about how pleased people were about the agents explaining the program. I relied on that and signed a contract. But service after the sale, forget it! I tried to enter a "ticket" (problem) on line and had trouble doing so. I called 3 times one day and always was promised that someone would call back. I called the next day and even asked for the agent, Tom H, to call me. He never did. 4 calls and no results. When I spoke to someone it seemed they had to read off of a script in order to answer my question . I would definitely cancel my contract if it didn't mean my losing some money!

Smith Oak Ridge, TN

This company is dishonest! Do not do business with them! I’m going to share this on all social media accounts and make sure all my contacts know that they are dishonest scammers! Their sales rep pushes for you to pay for the full year in advance in two payments with the promise that you will get two extra months of service for free. We paid for the full year of service in two installments. Service was supposed to be active 30 days later after signing up for the plan. 2.5 months after we activated the account out hot water heater started going out. Running out of water quickly. We called in a claim and were told To select two service dates for a technician to come out to our house within 4 business days. We never got a call to schedule an appointment. Finally after calling them several times for over a week they told us to hire our own appliance repair man and that they would reimburse us UP TO $150 after we paid to have the water heater fixed out of our pocket. That’s not what we paid for. The service call deductible was supposed to be $65 and then they would fix the appliance. We went without hot water for weeks waiting for them and finally got fed up and purchased a new hot water heater and installed it ourselves. The phone support is terrible. They say they will respond within 24-48 hours and they never call back. You have to call them and harass them. The other thing that I think is really really dishonest is that when you go to their website to file a claim, they require you to write a review before they ever talk to you. That’s why they have so many good reviews. No one it going to write a bad review on a company that they want to come fix their appliances when they have never delt with the company before. My husband canceled the service plan and asked for a refund as promised. After getting the run around several times with no solution, he got a hold of a customer service rep. The rep told my husband that they have NO RECORD of our account!!! They deleted it and all correspondence. Looks like we are out $490, because they clearly have no intention of giving us a refund!!

Sean Peng Duvall, WA

Two policies, two claims, both urgent, one is plumbing caused water damage. The other is AC broken. Both cases have been dragging on for more than 2 weeks. Two cases, one in Washington and one in Texas, for both cases, they could not send a technician, just offered the lowest possible amount for reimbursement. No customer care agent, just messaging service taking the call. Multiple tickets created, just no one taking actions or call back. Then they simply marked both claims as Completed. I start thinking this is a fraudulent company with fake reviews. Update May 25: Negative review got their attention - all of sudden, the account manager is now available on a daily basis, sending me a document asking me to remove all negative reviews, otherwise the refund will only be $107 (charging $100 administration fee for canceling). I told them reviews will stay.

Susie Perales Pomona, CA

There is no option that I could see to cancel online nor over the phone! Reps send you to the online option and there is nothing available to cancel this service. And ONLY AFTER I posted this REVIEW did they send me an email saying they cancelled my contract and the sales rep called and left a message to ask if I needed help, also after this review was posted.. I replied and told him what I said in this review. So, again they are trying say they immediately cancelled my contract. They charged me the $59 monthly premium for April and they haven’t refunded me to date. If a contract is cancelled why did they charge me and keep my money? Yes, they cancelled my contract, but they didn’t inform me until I had already written this complaint and contacted my bank. . Not when I tried to online, unsuccessfully. I actually had to call my bank to stop further recurring charges from being withdrawn from my account since I wasn’t able to get ahold of anyone at lifetime to do that for me. They said someone would call me in 24 hours, but no one did. Now they are trying to call me a liar so no one can see my review. No wonder they have such a great ratings. They yank off any bad reviews! What a dishonest company! I would like to see some competent and honest sales representatives. I spoke to 5 or 6 phone reps regarding two repairs we needed and none of them could help me when I had no access to my PC. I kept getting the run around and told someone would call me asap or the next day. No one ever got back to me. This last claim went on for a week and I got nowhere with anyone. The sales rep said exhaust fans were covered. I filed a claim for our exhaust fan that screeched like a banshee when we turned it on. We couldn't use it and were afraid if we did it might catch on fire. The claim was denied, because loud noises aren't covered! It wasn't useable! Our gas company told us the ignitor on our pool heater was not functioning. The sales rep said pool heaters were covered when he gave me the list of items covered. That was false. I was denied for that claim also. We've been paying into this company since before November of 2021 and have gotten nothing but zero for it in return. The customer service is horrendous. We were with another company for 25 years and it was lousy the last few years. But this company that has all these great reviews is nothing but an illusion. It's worse than the other company we had. If there was an option for zero stars I would choose that. Good luck to anyone else that puts their trust in this company. Lets see how honest they are when I submit this. I will be looking to see if it's posted.

JD Reno, NV

1st time i called for washing machine, they only paid for the guy to show up. I had to pay to get it fixed.

Natasha Calvert Chicago, IL

My warranty purchase experience was excellent. I hope the coverage and customer care going forward is as good as what I received during the purchase experience.

Hariharan Subramanian Hillsboro, OR

Signing up process was smooth. Have just signed up so its too early for a review. Nevertheless, hope their service is as good as they stated while signing up and don't come up with weird excuses to not cover repairs.

Naidu Reddy Paradise Valley, AZ

Good. Very helpful advice and got the right coverage.

Millie Granville, OH

Extraordinary coverage at a great price.

David Charles Pancoe

DO NOT BUY THIS WARRANTY. The do not respond to any communications. I have tried to get them to respond to a claim without any success

Cara L Roy Panama City Beach, FL

Michael did a great job talking me through all the plans and I now feel very comfortable that my house is protected and LifeTime Home Warranty will be on board to handle any problems that occur.

James Ludhiana, PB

The home appliances and systems warranty of the Lifetime Home Warranty is by far the best in the market that I’ve come across. They provide end to end support on damaged appliances and customer support is also quite excellent.

Leva G Dallas, TX

Very friendly staff, excellent warranty plans and top of the line support. Lifetime Home Warranty provides very reliable warranty services on your home appliances and systems and In case of claim the damaged items are repaired or replaced at no cost of the owner!

Anny E VA

I own 4 personal properties and have taken home warranty plan of Lifetime Home Warranty since July. Since then I had faced to claim warranty for 2 of my houses.All I can say is it was very smooth process. Very helpful staff and fast services!

Reyansh K Santa Clara, CA

I am a real estate agent and regularly need damage repair of home appliances and systems. For the last few months, I trust Lifetime Home Warranty for the warranty of the home appliances and systems of all my properties. Their services is great and premiums are quite attractive.

Jay R

I am quite satisfied with the services and support of the Lifetime Home Warranty and its team. The staff is indeed very helpful and guides you well on any kind of warranty claim. I had to file claim for broken washing machine dryer and the whole experience was quite smooth.

Richard T Falls Church, VA

Lifetime Home Warranty offers best in the class home warranty services at very nominal prices. The team is very professional and handles all the claims very diligently. Thanks to the warranty, I got my fire alarm systems repaired at no cost.

Austin E Newark, NJ

The team of lifetimehomewarranty has helped me quite a few times since I’ve taken their warranty plan. I repeatedly face home appliances and home system issues in my 4 rented properties but thankfully all the expenses are covered under my warranty plan!

Dave Richardson

I have been a client of lifetime home warranty for the past 10 months now and my overall experience has been very satisfactory. Suffered the damage of some of very expensive home appliances few months back but the claims were approved and all items were fixed without any hassle.

Hudson R. Newark, NJ

If you are looking for some of the best warranty plans for your home appliances and systems then lifetimehomewarranty is the place for you. Very professional staff and superior services with timely support. Highly recommended.

Alyssa Victoria Mohali, PB

Being a real estate agent, I blindly trust these guys for total home warranty of the appliances and systems. I have faced faulty products in few houses in the past but thanks to the warranty of lifetimehomewarranty, all the products were repaired without any charges.

Jmarsh Macomb, MI

I have a Lifetime Home Warranty on my summer cabin and I have been satisfied. This company makes it easy to set up a plan for coverage and it reduces my fears of extra expenses. The staff know how to help quickly and efficiently.

Megab West New York, NJ

Amazing Company They fixed my fridge when it stopped getting cold before all my food got bad

Griffan Garfield, NJ

Amazing company They allowed me to upgrade my AC in the summer and it was amazing

Tom Rutherford, NJ

There so fast to send out technicians and there just a amazing company wish I found them earlier

Philip Kline Sumter, SC

It was great . He answered all of my questions and had a very good knowledge of the Home Warranty.

Paul Chesapeake, VA

Excellent presentation of the service and easy sign-up. Appears to be a very good value.

James Hopkins Pensacola, FL

I only have experience with the purchase process. So far, it's been great! Eric M was fantastic!

Cheri Cody Stockton, CA

Bruce was very helpful. I look forward to being part of Life Time Home Warranty family.

Albert Jersey City, NJ

Amazing company fast costumer service great technicians and very fast to file claims

James Jersey City, NJ

Good company Nice Technicians good customer service and great price, gave me a good discount

Latoya Hoboken, NJ

Amazing technicans fast response time good customer service and gave me a great deal

Reuben Davis Chattanooga, TN

Great offer for 6 year policy. No service call fee convinced me to choose the longer term policy.

Beverly Marshall Katy, TX

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM!!!!! DONOT ENTER INTO ANY CONTRACTS WITH IT! YOU CANNOT SPEAK WITH ANYONE OTHER THAN A ANSWERING SERVICE REP WHO SAYS SOMEONE WILL CALL YOU BACK! BEEN WAITING 5 DAYS AND NO RETURN CALL!! BEWARE AND DONOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!