LifeTime Home Warranty Logo

LifeTime Home Warranty

5.9

Kendall Robinson Gaylord, MI

I've submitted two claims, with both being denied, even though the contract says they cover. Called to cancel, said they were having "technical difficulties" , and would call back. Of course they never did. Requested a permanent stop payment on my automatic withdrawal, and contacted BBB.

Kathy Henley Chicago, IL

Peter was very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. He is truly an asset to your company,

Mike C Queens, NY

Only gave one star becuse ZERO is not an option. Salesmaen will LIE through their teeth to get a contract. First claim DENIED, have been calling for 7 days no return calls! I'm starting to realize IGOT SCAMMED! Have an appointment with my attorny tomorrow.

Angela Richardson, TX

This company does not repond to claims and all their help desk can do is submit tickets. I've been waiting 6 weeks for a resolution to a plumbing claim and cannot get anyone to return a call or get anything other than a computer generated email.

Valerie Flora

Just joined but service fee is less than American Home Shield and hopefully turn around time is quicker.

Randi Hudson Acworth, GA

This company is horrific. They lie LIE LIE & take ppl's money promising services that they don't give. I've had to pay companies to come out & diagnose & fix something that they're supposed to but won't. RUN, RUN RUN this place should be put out of business for scamming people. I've been trying to contact them for months & can't get a resolution.

Kathy Sims Little Rock, AR

I had great customer service and I would recommend this Life Time Home Warranty to my family and friends.

John fibers Belleville, NJ

My plumbing claim got solved in one day so no more leak and happy customer. Thanks for the speedy response time

David Charlotte, NC

Telephone experience joining LifeTime was very easy. I won't know more until I start using the warranty.

Pam Garland Dallas, TX

DO NOT BUY THIS WARRANTY! TO DATE, THEY OWE ME OVER 200.00 BECAUSE THEY KEEP CHARGING ME FOR A WARRANTY I CANCELED IN MARCH. CALL AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK. CAN'T TALK TO ANYONE WHO COULD HANDEL THE ISSUE. They tell me they will write a ticket and someone will call me back! NEVER HAPPENS! NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THEY ARE THIEFS!

Faaon Mitchell Sr. Kansas City, KS

The representative name Eric was one of the coolest and professional person I've talked to in a long time.

Jerry Adams Fort Smith, AR

I followed all their rules and canceled my contract after 3 months, following exactly the contract rules on cancellation. This was around Mar. 2022. Never received my refund of near $1995, never was contacted by the company. Sent 3 letters, couple of texts and never received the courtesy of a return call or explanation why they continued to ignore my cancellation request. Now 8 months have gone by, and I'm out about $1900. Please do not sign any contract with this company. You'll regret it.

Shelly Perkins Pittsburg, KS

This is a horrible service do not give this company a dime a dime I paid them $1377 over the last 3 months So that I would be paid in full 2 and a 1/2 weeks ago I filed my 1st claim my air conditioner went out I have called these people 10 times A-day nobody calls me back nobody will help me I have small children in my home and we're over here dying from heat They don't care all they say is the right up a ticket and somebody will call you back nobody calls you back there's no bosses or supervisors to talk to talk to do not give this company no money

lavakane Federal Way, WA

I signed up for lifetime Home Warranty and paid the $1,197.00 bill in Advance thin king this was a great deal. Wrong not if you expect service within a month. First time i submitted a claim I had to call after two days and asked where were they/ They said they would have someone call me . After a week again I called, and again they would have someone call me. After a 3 weeks, yes three weeks they finally had someone call and they came out and fixed it. I had another problem and again it's been a month and no one, after 4 complaints has not called me.

Arushi Tontsch Filderstadt, BW

Horrible horrible horrible!!!! Do not choose this company. They are cheats and do not get back to despite their 24-hour turn around time. Emergency issue at hand…left several messages by phone and the portal. Almost one week later and still no call back. Lies! They have no intention of working my claim. No account manager calls back. Yikes! I’m so screwed don’t know what to do :(

samantha cavalier Tacoma, WA

I submitted a claim and have now called twice about it. The first time I was told I would receive a call back the same day. Never heard anything back called back again and was placed on hold while they looked into it and then hung up on. Called back Spoke with another representative who was very nice and did what she could by escalating the issue. But to no fault of her own couldn't give me a timeframe on when or how it would be fixed or resolved. Having a home warranty and having to wait weeks to get an issue resolved not only defeats the purpose but is poor business.

Depreciated Asset Eau Claire, WI

Unbelievable coverage. Best in the industry. Assigned account managers? Are you kidding me. I almost want something to break.

Jane peters Brooklyn, NY

The reps were polite and knowledgable, the customer portal is easy to use and submitting claims is easy online, would reccomend

Steve Helt Los Angeles, CA

Complete waste of time and money! I purchased two warranties in good faith , I have attempted twice to use said warranties, claims are immediately denied or completely ignored. 9 grand out of pocket for new A/C ,now washing machine is not working ,initially claim denied becausea noisy bearing is not covered. Now completely inoperable, resubmitted and two weeks later still no call back no repair tech , no anything . Website is a joke won't allow an unfavorable review to be submitted, and bylaws can't be accessed so you don't even know what is covered and what isn't .

Shane Bond Miami, FL

Very professional and supportive team that handles all of your queries very nicely and in detail. Overall, quite wonderful experience so far.

Donna Williams

worst home warranty company I have ever dealt with. I put in a claim and no one contacted me after 48 hours. When I called they told me to go online and submit a support ticket and someone would call me within 24 hours. I was also told to contact the account manager and it has been 48 hours and no call back. I requested to cancel my Policy and was told I had to put in a support ticket online and someone would contact me within 24 hours. I will be putting stop payment on my account as they are drafting my account and I doubt I will get any call backs. DO NOT EVER USE THIS COMPANY!!!

Carolyn Mchugh Quinton, VA

My account manager was a great salesman. Haven’t used the services yet, so I’ll let you know in a few months if they live up to the sales pitch.

Lori Bizor Duncanville, TX

Steven C was Amazing! He did an Awesome Job with me making the decision to make Life Time Home Warranty my warranty company.

Cyndi Anderson Victoria, TX

I needed to add some coverage today and after one message it was done. Very efficient service and would recommend to everyone.

Don M Newark, NJ

Definitely one of the best home warranty company available online right now. Been a happy customer for more than 8 months now. Filed a claim once for my refrigerator and it was approved without any issues. Thank you guys!

John

For me, Lifetime Home Warranty has been my best investment in the past few months. The warranty plan saved me lot of money after the water leakage in my kitchen. Superb service and very reliable team. Highly recommended.

Shawn H New York, NY

Excellent services, superb damage repair and hassle free product replacement. For me, without any doubt, Lifetime Home Warranty is one of the best home appliances warranty company out there.

Alisha W

Excellent services, superb team and easy replacement of the appliances. Lifetime Home Warranty offers best in the class home warranty service in the market today. Highly recommended.

Amira W Newark, NJ

For me, lifetimehomewarranty is one stop shop for all the home warranty needs. Be it expensive appliances or hi-tech systems. These guys have never disappointed me and always provide the best services in repair or exchange.

William D Newark, NJ

I highly recommend lifetimehomewarranty for anyone looking for reliable home warranty services. Been using their services for the past 6 months and haven’t faced any problems during any claims or warranty.

Anne wong Las Vegas, NV

It is good policy coverage . Reasonable prices

R P Houston, TX

Great service and professional sales staff

Steve Scott San Tan Valley, AZ

Fast and easy to get dialed in very easy

Marty Bitter Fort Worth, TX

Very helpful and explained everything in detail.

Rockaway Portland, OR

I talked to three people. All of them were helpful and answered my questions.

Herman Mercado San Francisco, CA

Great customer service, very patient with me

Sarah p Brooklyn, NY

Best service they fixed my fridge within 24 hours

Rosejohn1 Brooklyn, NY

Great company love there customer service great technicians

Mohammed A Los Angeles, CA

Me and my father we’re contemplating getting our home under warranty and had discussed thoroughly with Life Time. Was highly pleased with all the support and feedback regarding my questions. The quotes and plans were easily understandable.

Alejandro Velez

Very easy to understand and great coverage too.

Kevin Jordan Janesville, WI

Fast and easy sign up for the home warranty, fully explained coverage options. friendly people.

Kenneth Boyd FL

The coverage of the policy was good and the price was what I was looking for

Kaz Jersey City, NJ

Amazing company great customer service love there technicians all around 10/1]

Michelle Scottsdale, AZ

This company is a joke. They do not pay for repairs. I have waited 2 months. Still nothing, no call back and they tell you to pay for diagnosis.. Do not use!

Ricky Grant Katy, TX

Steven C was extremely helpful and went out of his way to address my needs!

Home warranty policy Hutto, TX

Mr M was very professional,knowledgeable and helpful with product he is selling

gram Memphis, TN

Talked to Peter C and he was very informative and pleasant to talk with.

Rose C Massey

Informative, easy to understand, courteous and ready to go the extra mile

Alice Bayonne, NJ

Amazing company They allowed me to upgrade my fridge to a newer model

Linda Hackensack, NJ