Best Company Guarantee Landmark Home Warranty Logo

Landmark Home Warranty

7.6

LAST UPDATED: December 1st, 2022

Protecting more than 70,000 homeowners each year, Landmark Home Warranty provides affordable and comprehensive home warranties for residential properties in Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. The home warranty company has local representatives and independent licensed contractors in every region it services.

Landmark Home Warranty is a member of the National Home Service Contract Association and the Texas Real Estate Commission. Founded in 2004, Landmark Home Warranty's headquarters reside in South Jordan, Utah.

Read Landmark Home Warranty reviews below to see what real consumers have to say about the warranty service provider. Current warranty reviews note quality and timely service, friendly and responsive service professionals, and comprehensive coverage.

The Good

• Customization (With a Service Fee)
  • Coverage Options for Real Estate Professionals
  • Pest Control Services
  • Homeowner Support
  • Helpful Website
  • Industry Recognition
  • Landmark Home Warranty Reviews

Customization (With a Service Fee)

Landmark Home Warranty company offers two main home warranty plans for homeowners. The coverage plans include a Home Systems Plan which covers systems such as a water heater, air conditioner, and pipe leaks. The other warranty plan, the Total Protection Plan, includes warranty services that cover appliances such as a washer and dryer, a built-in microwave, and a garage door opener. Specific coverage for what each warranty covers is as follows:

Home Systems Plan: $34–35 per Month (Depending on State)

• Air conditioning/heating preseason
  • Unlimited air conditioning units
  • Subterranean termite treatment ($195 service call fee)
  • Failures due to sediment, rust, or corrosion
  • No-fault upgrades for code violations, improper repair, and haul away
  • Freon recapture/recovery/recharge
  • Water heaters (up to 70 gallons, unlimited units)
  • HVAC modifications
  • Pressure regulators
  • Interior hose bibs
  • Ceiling and exhaust fans
  • Unlimited heating units
  • Whirlpool motor and pump assembly
  • Unlimited air conditioning units
  • Toilet removal/reattachment
  • Plumbing pipe leaks
  • Plumbing pipe leaks
  • Faucets, showerheads, and arms
  • Toilets
  • Electrical system

Total Protection Plan: $55–56 per Month (Depending on State)

• Everything included in the Home Systems Plan
  • Garage door opener unit and remote transmitter
  • Oven/range/cooktop
  • Built-in microwave
  • Central vacuum
  • Kitchen exhaust fan
  • Dishwasher
  • Kitchen refrigerator
  • Garbage disposal
  • Washer and dryer

Available Add-Ons (Depending on State)

Landmark Home Warranty also allows homeowners to customize their plans by adding extra services and major appliances for an additional monthly fee. Having customizable plans can provide peace of mind to homeowners because they don't have to purchase entirely new warranty policies to include the appliances they want coverage for, making quality assurance a priority. Customers can select individual systems and appliances to add on to their current home warranty plan.

• Booster pump
  • Exterior pipe leak repair
  • Well pump
  • Garage door opener
  • Roof leak repair
  • Swimming pool/hot tub/portable spa equipment
  • Wet bar refrigerator

Coverage Options for Real Estate Professionals

In addition to offering packages for homeowners, Landmark Home Warranty services also include home warranty coverage options for real estate professionals. Four different real estate plans ranging in price from $375 to $525 per year are available, giving real estate agents the ability to select the home warranty coverage level they prefer.

Pest Control Services

Landmark Home Warranty includes pest control services in of each of its plans, and you don't have to pay extra for it. This is relatively unique within the industry and can help homeowners to save money by avoiding the cost of a separate pest control contract.

Homeowner Support

Landmark Home Warranty strives to make it as easy as possible for its customers to protect their homes. The company provides an accessible homeowner dashboard where customers can check their coverage, open a claim, and renew their home warranty coverage and plans online.

Landmark Home Warranty also provides phone support, and the company has customer service account managers that are available to answer questions and help homeowners open a claim or coordinate a repair or appliance replacement.

Helpful Website

Landmark Home Warranty's website is quite robust and provides several helpful resources. There is a blog section of the company's website that includes information about buying or selling a house, HVAC, plumbing, appliance warranties, home repairs and maintenance, electrical systems, real estate, pest control, property management, lifestyle and decor, and home warranties. Each of these topics has its own section and includes numerous articles within each that provide information and advice on subjects within the topic.

Industry Recognition

Landmark Home Warranty has received a number of industry accolades and accreditation, including ranking #929 on the Inc. 5000's list of fastest-growing companies of 2016 and #22 on the Utah Business Fast 50 list in 2016. Additionally, Landmark has received a large portion of positive home warranty reviews, and they protect and offer coverage to over 70,000 homeowners each year.

Landmark Home Warranty Reviews

Especially with home warranty companies, you want to make sure you're going with a company that will give you reliable and exceptional service. Landmark Home Warranty reviews reflect just that with high star ratings from consumers. Even with thousands of reviews, the company's overall star rating is quite high.

The company also responds personally to its customer reviews, so you know the business sees customer feedback and takes it seriously, which is comforting for the consumer.

Positive review highlights include a quick claim and repair time and remarkable service and maintenance workers. Browse Landmark Home Warranty reviews below to see what else customers are saying about the warranty service.

The Bad

Limited Availability

Currently, warranty service provider only offers its services in six states: Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. Although the company has announced that it plans to expand nationwide, clients who live elsewhere at this time will not have the ability to purchase home warranty coverage from Landmark Home Warranty.

The Bottom Line

Landmark Home Warranty is a well-respected home warranty company that offers a number of attractive features, including customer service from licensed contractors in every area they are located in, customizable plans for homeowners, packages specifically geared towards real estate professionals, pest control services, customer support, and an informative website.

Landmark Home Warranty is definitely worth looking into for those living within its service area of Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. Check out Landmark Home Warranty reviews below if you want to see what consumers have to say about the service provider.

Customer reviews currently highlight effective quality assurance for timely service and repair, quality customer service, affordable prices, and much more.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

Christine Papworth Saint George, UT

Very responsive! I have kind of high end brands that not everyone Carrie's or services and landmark always sends the same people so there's no guesswork!

tom kadotani Scottsdale, AZ

I have had several contractors assigned that were not in my geographical area and did not accept the assignment. On two occasions I had to locate a contractor myself. In lieu of assigning contractors out of the customers area, Landmark should notify the customer right away to get their own contractor. This would avoid unnecessary delays in getting repairs done.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Mr. Kadotani, Thank you for taking the time to write a review and sharing important feedback. Customer satisfaction and servicing our valued homeowners as quickly as possible is our top priority, and we truly regret any frustration. Your testimony plays a vital role in our quality assurance and provides great insight on how we can improve to better serve our valued members. Thank you again for allowing Landmark the opportunity to serve you. We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Kari Portales Coeur D Alene, ID

I didn't have access to internet so had to call for service calim and was able to talk to rep very quickly. The company scheduled to come out in 2 days but when I called them they were able to reschedule to come out the next day. I realize there's not always control over this but they did call me back right away after I left them a voicemail.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Portales, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, from the first call for service to the completed repair, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. On behalf of the entire Landmark team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Jodine Cognato Beaverton, OR

limited coverage. The representatives are usually helpful and very friendly. Once in a while I was not able to get the answers I needed. Another time the rep went above and beyond to help me.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Cognato, Thank you for sharing such kind remarks regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty. Please know we are available 24/7, 365 days a year and always happy to help you best utilize your home warranty plan and ensure your needs are met. Thank you again for allowing Landmark the opportunity to serve you. We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

James and Janie Wade Chandler, AZ

Lori E did an excellent job of walking me through the advantages of having a Landmark Home Warranty. She was very professional, very knowledgeable, and very personable. She was most helpful in helping us choose the correct policy for our needs. We are looking forward to a satisfying relationship with Landmark. Thank you Lori for all your help.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Wade, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your excellent customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty and Lori! We are so happy that you found ease creating your warranty plan and we are overjoyed with the opportunity to assist with all your home warranty and home services needs. Answering your questions was extremely important to Lori, and she appreciated the opportunity to offer her personal assistance to you. Thank you again for the opportunity! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Nov. 23rd, 2022

Candace Livingston Sutherlin, OR

Landmark Home Warranty gives me peace of mind. I live in a small town where there are not a lot of services. LHW is able to have a service person at my house without me having to make multiple phone calls only to find out the business has closed. Keanna C was especially helpful with getting me the best price for the coverage I needed. I will stick with this warranty.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Livingston, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty and Keanna! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to provide you with peace of mind. We are so happy that you found ease in creating your warranty plan and Keanna loved the opportunity to assist you personally. On behalf of the entire Landmark team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Nov. 17th, 2022

Leigh Whiting Houston, TX

When dealing with most home appliances they are great. But when my a/c unit needed to be replaced the company they recommended installed it incorrectly & I started having issues after a year. Then after the initial repair didn't work I was left in limbo. I'm in Houston, TX my a/c has to work. I then had to find my own repair service - who told me why my BRAND NEW a/c unit was installed incorrectly. Not only was it incorrectly, the poor installation messed up the wiring and I almost had to have a electrician re-wire the unit. Fortunately, the company I found knew what they were doing and was able to patch the installation without re-wiring. But if left to Landmark I would still be living in a house with no a/c or living out of a hotel.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Whiting, Thank you for bringing this information to our attention and allowing Landmark the opportunity to review your situation firsthand. Customer satisfaction remains at the forefront of our priorities, and we regret the frustration. Please know we appreciate the opportunity to provide our personal assistance regarding the feedback you provided and look forward to speaking with you again. We sincerely hope to restore your faith in the wonderful services Landmark has to offer and thank you again for your consideration. Landmark Home Warranty

Gayleen Howell Nampa, ID

My air conditioning system stopped working and Landmark was quick to respond and honor my claim with a new system. They have been very helpful with any questions in regards to what is covered in the warranty. My only concern is that the product that I received (Goodman brand) has had mechanical issues from day one. I have been lucky to have a trusted technician who has come and fixed the issues without charging me a service fee. I'm hoping that the problems have been resolved and that I won't have any more trouble with the replacement.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Gayleen Howell, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and sharing such thoughtful testimony regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty! Your satisfaction is our utmost priority, and we always appreciate the positive feedback and the opportunity to provide you with service professionals for all your home warranty and home services needs. On behalf of the entire Landmark team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Aug. 30th, 2022

JORDAN CASPERSON JOHNSON Round Rock, TX

I don't have to use them very often. When I do, the service is fine. If I need repairs, they sometimes choose contractors that aren't very good.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Jordan Casperson Johnson, Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty! Customer satisfaction is our utmost priority, and it is always our distinct pleasure to assist you. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

George S Nampa, ID

Very quick response to our problem, was taken care of on the first visit, had parts needed on the truck and completed the job!

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear George S., Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your amazing customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty! Providing prompt and accurate resolution with friendly service professionals is our utmost priority, and we are happy to hear how pleased you are with the level of service and support you receive. Thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Alex Bentien Fruitland, ID

Everything went well. The only thing was it took them so long to approve & get the part for repair my fridge. Was w/o a freezer for 2 wks. Other than that Great

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Bentien, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty! Our top priority is providing best-in-class service to our valued members, and we sincerely appreciate the constructive feedback and opportunity to assist with all your home warranty and home services needs. On behalf of the entire team, thank you for choosing Landmark! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you again. Landmark Home Warranty

Oct. 21st, 2022

Paul Ed Porter Weatherford, TX

Policy is good -Your foreign off shore customer service is terrible - Most do not comprehend english This will cause me to change to a new Home warranty co

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Mr. Porter, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty. Our top priority is your complete satisfaction while offering comprehensive coverage, quality repairs, and keeping premium costs competitive, and we appreciate the constructive feedback. Your testimony plays a vital role in our quality assurance and provides great insight on how we can improve to better serve our valued members. Thank you again for allowing Landmark the opportunity to serve you. We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Oct. 24th, 2022

Patricia Karpenko San Francisco, CA

I am learning that I have to ASK for a detailed invoice on what was done and parts replaced --as I just spent $160 total for service calls for a yearly tune up for 2 heater units in the attic in a house in NV. I do appreciate them coming quickly and even on a Saturday. Since I was out of state at the time, it was arranged for my adult son to be present for the tune up. He was told 2 capacitors needed changed. I called Landmark for the details (for one heater or did they replace capacitors on both heaters?)---and Landmark reported that I need to contact the contractor's office for a detailed invoice. It would be much easier to have a detailed invoice after each service call. Simple solution that would save me a lot of time and also it would help me to keep my records straight. Is this possible? Thank you.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Karpenko, Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty. Our top priority is your satisfaction, and we sincerely apologize for any frustration. We have confirmed that Landmark has sent communications explaining coverage, and we are also available if we may offer additional assistance. Thank you again for your consideration and allowing Landmark the opportunity to serve you. Landmark Home Warranty

Nov. 8th, 2022

Bere Perez Salem, OR

They are great overall! Almost 5 stars. I only rated less than 5 stars since they only had one plumbing contractor months ago. It ended up working out, but I still think there should be more plumbing contractors to choose from.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Perez, Thank you so much for the 4 star review regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty. Our top priority is customer satisfaction while offering comprehensive coverage, quality repairs, and dependable contractors, and we sincerely appreciate the constructive feedback and opportunity to assist with all your home warranty and home services needs. Thank you again for the opportunity! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Sep. 20th, 2022

Elberta Ruth Hill Kingman, AZ

This is a new policy to me and this is the first time I have needed their service. I was very happy with the first time service I received. The service man Brent was very friendly, he took the time to explain to me what the problem was and he fixed it. He was very professional.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Hill, Thank you so much for the 4 star review and sharing such positive testimony regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty and your excellent service professional, Brent! Our top priority is your satisfaction and to provide best in class service, from the first call for service to the completed repair, and we sincerely appreciate the wonderful feedback. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for choosing Landmark! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Sep. 12th, 2022

Coffee 1234 Meridian, ID

Keanna C call me to set up my account this morning and I had new policy filled out within minutes we went over the policy together and I'm very happy she is very professional and completed her interview with me really quick and she knew that I was at work and so she respected my time and everything was very clear very precise and I was charged exactly what she told me it would be. this is why I'm describing my experience with Keanna from Landmark very professional answered my questions thank you

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Coffee 1234, Thank you so much for providing Landmark Home Warranty with a 5 star review regarding your recent customer service experience with Keanna! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you and provide peace of mind. We agree! Keanna is very professional, and your positive feedback and kind words really made her day. On behalf of the entire Landmark team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Oct. 24th, 2022

Pablo Mojarro Tucson, AZ

We received excellent customer service. The lady was nice and polite. She told us the name of the company that was going to fix our problem. The company that they sent over was great. He fixed our problem and had great customer service. He went beyond and contacted us to make sure the problem was solved.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Mr. Mojarro, Thank you so much for the 5 stars regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty and your excellent service professional! Our top priority is your satisfaction and to provide best in class service, from the first call for service to the completed repair, and we love the positive feedback and always appreciate the opportunity to help. On behalf the entire team, thank you again for choosing Landmark! We truly value your loyal business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Aug. 30th, 2022

Shelly Smith Mountain Home, ID

Customer service is exceptional and warranty is worth the money

Dominic Yuma, AZ

Customer support is always great and Landmark does a great job.

Laura Wilson Springfield, OR

They have been great about getting providers out to the house and responding quickly

Pedro Wellton, AZ

Landmarks website had a good breakdown of prices and services. I hit the “request quote” tab that was quickly followed up by their representative Lori E. Lori was amazing in answering the multiple questions i had. She was very knowledgable and patiently answered all my questions and informed me of things I hadn’t thought of. I ended up signing up for two plans, one for my primary home and one for my rental property. Lori gave me a complete breakdown of the different pricing options that were available and worked to meet my financial needs while not sacrificing any of the coverages on my plan. Im very grateful for Lori being so helpful with something I knew nothing about. Thank you Landmark and a special thank you to Lori.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Pedro, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such thoughtful remarks regarding your excellent customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty and Lori! We are so happy that you found ease creating your warranty plans and we are pleased with the opportunity to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. We agree! Lori is amazing, and your rave review really made her day. Thank you again for the opportunity! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Sep. 26th, 2022

Jennifer Martinez Casa Grande, AZ

Over all customer service is good. When they send vendors out here they are quick in that sense. The only thing missing from warranty is missing services that other home warranty's have.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Martinez, Thank you so much for the 4 star review regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty! We constantly strive to provide best-in-class service and peace of mind to our valued homeowners and we sincerely appreciate the constructive feedback and opportunity to assist with all your home warranty and home services needs. On behalf of the entire team, thank you for choosing Landmark! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you again. Landmark Home Warranty

Ben Ekburg Boise, ID

I started my home warranty in the spring and requested a pre-season tune-up. Poor communication prevented the job from happening, and I missed my opportunity for a preseason tune-up. I had to request a unique service other than a tune-up to get a technician to my house. Landmark Home Warranty's contractor did a poor job, so I had to have them fix their shoddy work. I requested a pre-season heater tune-up in July to avoid having the same experience. The Landmark Home Warranty representative recommended this. I still have not received an appointment or communicated with the contractor to make an appointment. According to an online review of the company used, it does not work well with Landmark Home Warranty customers, and I should avoid them. Upon contacting Landmark to change contractors, I discovered that Landmark only has two options for contractors who can perform tune-ups, and the Landmark Representative made my appointment without asking me. These are basic services offered by Landmark Home Warranty, and they have been nothing but headaches for me.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Mr. Ekburg, Thank you for bringing this information to our attention and allowing Landmark the opportunity to review your situation firsthand. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we sincerely regret the frustration. We have left you a voice message seeking to address your concerns and offer our personal assistance. Thank you again for your consideration. Landmark Home Warranty

Arturo Segovia Yuma, AZ

I'm happy with their service. The responded quickly to my inquiry. The customer service is very effective and the contractors working with them work great.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Mr. Segovia, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your amazing customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty! Making it easy to request service and offering prompt and accurate resolution with friendly professionals is always our top priority, and we love the positive feedback and opportunity to assist you. Thank you again for the opportunity! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Jeannie Frantum Springfield, OR

They were unwilling to listen to our complaint about the contractor they had sent to repair our air conditioner. It took over 2 weeks to get them to our house, and when he left, the air conditioner was creating heat all the time.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Frantum, Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty. We constantly strive to provide best-in-class service and peace of mind to our valued homeowners and we sincerely regret the frustration. We have confirmed repairs were completed and cooling was restored to the home. Thank you again for your consideration and allowing Landmark the opportunity to serve you. Landmark Home Warranty

Jeff Barton Layton, UT

My AC went out in the peak of a hot month. Landmark surprised me with speedy service and a quality whole system replacement when the local vendor found that it needed to be replaced. Out of pocket was low and my deductable was also low. Thank you so much!

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Mr. Barton, Thank you so much for the 5 stars and sharing such thoughtful testimony regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty! Providing timely repairs completed by knowledgeable and friendly service professionals is our utmost priority, and we are happy to hear how pleased you are with the level of service and support you receive. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for choosing Landmark! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Oct. 14th, 2022

Kasi Kennedy Manor, TX

It is easy to contact them and I always get a real person on the phone when I call and they respond promptly and get a technician out here ASAP. They are very good about covering everything to the limits of the contract.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Kennedy, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such positive remarks regarding your excellent customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty! Providing prompt and accurate resolution with friendly service professionals is our utmost priority, and we are happy to hear how pleased you are with the level of service and support you receive. Thank you again for choosing Landmark! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Sep. 6th, 2022

Rand Kegle Yuma, AZ

A pleasure to work with. Sometimes a language bearier

Catherine Gunnerson Prescott, AZ

Very responsive and great customer service

Rowena V Avendano Las Vegas, NV

Never have a problem and they take care of their customers

Thomas Wilke San Diego, CA

On the Labor Day holiday weekend, I made a call to Landmark and to my surprise Scott P answered the phone. He answered and clarified all my questions about my Home Warranty plan. Scott was very pleasant, professional and after conversing with him, I determined it was worth renewing my Home Warranty policy for an additional year. Thanks Scott, for being there when we needed you!

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Mr. Wilke, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such thoughtful testimony regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you and provide peace of mind. We have also shared your rave review with Scott, and he is extremely grateful for the positive recognition, and loved having the opportunity to personally assist you. On behalf the entire Landmark team, thank you again! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Sep. 10th, 2022

Wellington Moreno Las Vegas, NV

1. Terrific customer service. There is always someone available and call wait times are low or non existent. 2. They don't try to nickel and dime me when it comes to having things fixed or replaced. 3. They have a great network of contractors who are professional and get the job done in a timely manner.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Mr. Moreno, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your great customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty! Our top priority is your satisfaction and to make the process hassle free, and it makes us extremely happy to know how well this has worked for you, as well as your positive experiences with your service professionals. Thank you for choosing Landmark! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Jun. 21st, 2022

Maria Flores-Harris Seabrook, TX

Paul's Plumbing is very good. He got the job done quickly and fixed the issue.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Flores-Harris, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and for providing such positive remarks regarding your excellent customer service experience with Paul's Plumbing and Landmark Home Warranty! Providing timely repairs completed by knowledgeable and friendly service professionals is our top priority, and we are happy to hear how pleased you are with the level of service and support you received. Thank you again for the opportunity! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Jennifer Beckett Galveston, TX

Placed my first call to Landmark re the tankless hot water heater no longer heating. Within 2 hours a local plumber called and set up an appointment fir the following day. Landmark approved the replacement within a few hours and a new unit was installed. I received texts from Landmark with prompt follow ups and informing me that the tech was on his way. Very pleased with Landmark and their prompt, courteous customer service.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Beckett, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such positive comments regarding your excellent customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty! Providing prompt and accurate resolution with courteous service professionals is our utmost priority, and we are happy to hear how pleased you are with the level of service and support you receive. Thank you again for choosing Landmark! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Apr. 25th, 2022

Donna Nelson Pahrump, NV

Our experience has primarily been service maintenance. We were very pleased with the service.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Nelson, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty! Our top priority is to provide a level of service that exceeds your expectations, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home service needs. Thank you again for the opportunity! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you again. Landmark Home Warranty

Robert Fuller Henderson, NV

Great service. Responsive to all inquiries and followed through with everything.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Mr. Fuller, Thank you so much for the 5 stars regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty! Your satisfaction and maintaining responsiveness when you experience a breakdown is our constant priority, and we appreciate your wonderful remarks. Thank you again for the opportunity! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Wesley H Graham Amado, AZ

Responsive to our needs. Costs are acceptable, repayments are timely and fair.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Mr. Graham, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty over the last 3 years! Our top priority is your complete satisfaction while offering comprehensive coverage, quality repairs, and keeping premium costs competitive, and we appreciate the positive feedback. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for allowing Landmark the opportunity to serve you. We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Debra Del Toro Boerne, TX

Service calls are terrible. The accounting department is horrible. The only person who has been helpful was Keva P in retention. She is the only reason I have not cancelled my policy. She was compassionate about my experience and genuinely seemed to address my issues. She offered to try to get to the bottom of my account issues and recognized that as a Landmark customer for 8 years I was valued. This woman deserves to be in charge. She’s the only one keeping me from canceling my warranty and leaving Landmark for good. GIVE HER A RAISE!

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Del Toro, Thank you for bringing this information to our attention and allowing Landmark the opportunity to review your situation firsthand. Customer satisfaction is always our top priority, and we sincerely regret the frustration. Please know we sincerely appreciate the constructive feedback and opportunity to assist with all your home warranty and home services needs. We have also shared your comments with Keva and she truly appreciates the opportunity to go the extra mile on your behalf and was humbled by your commendation. Thank you again for your consideration and allowing Landmark the opportunity to serve you. Landmark Home Warranty

Bryan Helotes, TX

Great coverage and no problems. We have used them for hvac, water heater leaks and electrical repairs.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Bryan, Thank you so much for the 5 stars and wonderful testimony regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty! Our top priority is your satisfaction and to provide best in class service, from the first call for service to the completed repair, and we love the positive feedback and always appreciate the opportunity to help. On behalf the entire team, thank you again for choosing Landmark! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Nov. 1st, 2022

Elisabeth Jensen Sahuarita, AZ

1.) The plumber was over 48 hours late and replaced my robust garbage disposal with a flimsy unit, when I had been told over the phone that this wouldn't happen. 2. I called you to complain and the phone person was not fluent in english and didn't understand me. 3. I emailer customer care and they never responded.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Jensen, Thank you for bringing this information to our attention and allowing Landmark the opportunity to review your situation firsthand. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we sincerely apologize for the frustration. We have arranged for the garbage disposal to be reassessed and will continue to monitor your service request to ensure completion. Thank you again for your consideration and allowing Landmark the opportunity to serve you. Landmark Home Warranty

Nov. 1st, 2022

Linda Dallas, TX

Always a positive experience from placing the service request to the final goodby from the provider.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Linda, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty! Our number one goal is to provide fast, friendly service that exceeds your expectations, and we are absolutely thrilled that this has been your experience. On behalf of the entire Landmark team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Mark Weiser, ID

The phone answering time is a little long sometimes. Overall it is a good warranty and has helped with concerns I've had

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Mark, Thank you so much for the 4 star review regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty! Customer satisfaction is our utmost priority, and it is always our distinct pleasure to assist you. Landmark encourages using your online customer portal to obtain information about coverage, the warranty process, and creating service requests as a great alternative to holding during times when we are experiencing high call volume. Thank you again for your consideration and allowing Landmark the opportunity to provide this information. Landmark Home Warranty

JoAnn Perez San Antonio, TX

They are affordable and are quick with response and will work with you to find the best contractors to fit your needs. Because

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Perez, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for the 5 stars regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, from the first call for service to the completed repair, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home service needs. Thank you again for choosing Landmark over the last 6 years! We truly value your loyal business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

james heeb Saint George, UT

we called early august you assigned cox plumbing for our job they came we waited two weeks for part they installed part next day the hot water heater had same problem we called you but cox plumbing never came back, so therefore we've had a broken heater for one and half months. i don't think thats good service.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Mr. Heeb, Thank you for bringing this information to our attention and allowing Landmark the opportunity to review your situation firsthand. Customer satisfaction and servicing our valued members as quickly as possible is our top priority, and we regret the frustration. Please be assured we are closely monitoring your active service request to ensure resolution. Thank you again for your consideration and allowing Landmark the opportunity to assist you. Landmark Home Warranty

Sep. 20th, 2022

Tina Fiscus Nampa, ID

They would not order our oven until we told them it would fit. How would we know that? We don't know how to take an oven out to measure the opening? We have been without an oven for a month and a half, and our oven still has not been ordered!

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Fiscus, Thank you for bringing this information to our attention and allowing Landmark the opportunity to review the situation firsthand. Our top priority is customer satisfaction and to service you as quickly as possible, and we sincerely regret the frustration. Please be assured the purchase order for the replacement Oven has been processed on your behalf. Once available, the contractor will arrange an appointment to complete the installation. Thank you for your consideration. Landmark Home Warranty

Aug. 29th, 2022

Rebecca THOMPSON Gilbert, AZ

we called yesterday and Christopher S made it so easy to sign up and get started. My husband commented that with prior companies it was a long process that he hated. Christopher S was very well informed about the product and personable. We are happy we chose Landmark Home Warranty and got to speak with Christopher! Rebecca and Wayne Thompson

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Thompson, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such positive remarks regarding your excellent customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty and Chris! Customer satisfaction is our utmost priority, and it is always our distinct pleasure to assist you. Chris loved the positive feedback, and he enjoyed providing you with his personal assistance. Thank you again for choosing Landmark! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Sep. 22nd, 2022

Robert Ba Amarillo, TX

I have been a Landmark customer for a few years. I have never had an issue receiving service. No hassles or attempts to get out of providing coverage. I just bought a new home and was exited that I could purchase another Landmark policy. When I call to upgrade Scott P was extremely helpful. I was not surprised. Great service as always.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Mr. Ba, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty and Scott. We are so happy that you found ease in creating your warranty plan for your new home and we are overjoyed with the opportunity to assist with all your home warranty and home services needs. Please know Scott loved the positive feedback, and she enjoyed providing you with her personal assistance.  On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for entrusting Landmark with all your home warranty and home services needs! We truly value your loyal business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Jeremy Gates Allen, TX

I recently receive a call from a sales advisor (Deanna W) and I have one word to describe the call: efficient. Although I was at work, I wanted to ensure a few updates were taken care of so I took the call and Deanna was extremely helpful, polite, and informed me of everything I needed to know in a short amount of time. Great customer service!

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Mr. Gates, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and sharing such amazing feedback regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty and Deanna! Our top priority is to provide you with fast, friendly service that exceeds your expectations, and we are happy to hear about your experience. We agree! Deanna goes above and beyond and she enjoyed having the opportunity to personally assist you. On behalf of the entire Landmark team, thank you again! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Sep. 8th, 2022

Scott Colby

Relatively convenient to schedule services under the warranty, although there is a set fee for such service requests. However, the appliance repair company they assigned to fix our refrigerator's ice maker has come out twice and left without repairing it. I think that Landmark could maybe select better service contractors.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Mr. Colby, Thank you for taking the time to write a review and share your recent customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty. Our utmost priority is to provide best-in-class service and peace of mind to our valued members, and we sincerely regret any frustration. Thank you again for allowing Landmark the opportunity to serve you. We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Jul. 22nd, 2022

Krista Harrison Eugene, OR

Very happy with coverage and the contractors.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Harrison, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty! Providing prompt and accurate resolution with friendly service professionals is our utmost priority, and we are happy to hear how pleased you are with the level of service and support you receive. On behalf of the entire Landmark team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty