Landmark Home Warran...

Call Now Visit Site

Landmark Home Warranty verified Companies can verify their Best Company profile through contacting us. Once a company profile has been claimed and verified by Best Company, we work with the company to ensure the information on our site is as accurate as possible.

Founded in 2005 and headquartered in South Jordan, Utah, Landmark Home Warranty provides affordable and comprehensive home warranties for residential properties in Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah, and the company has local representatives and independent licensed contractors in every region it services. In addition, Landmark Home Warranty is a member of the National Home Service Contract Association and the Texas Real Estate Commission.

The Good

• Customization (With a Fee)
  • Coverage Options for Real Estate Professionals
  • Pest Control Services
  • Homeowner Support
  • Helpful Website
  • Industry Recognition

Customization (With a Fee)

Landmark Home Warranty offers to main plans for homeowners: the Home Systems Plan and the Total Protection Plan. Coverage for each plan is as follows:

Home Systems Plan: $34-35/Month (Depending on State)

• A/C and heating preseason
  • Subterannean termite treatment ($195 service call fee)
  • Pest control treatment
  • Failures due to sediment, rust, or corrosion
  • Unlimited A/C units
  • Unlimited heating units
  • HVAC modifications
  • Freon recapture/recovery/recharge
  • Electrical system
  • Ceiling and exhaust fans
  • Water heaters (up to 70 gallons, unlimited units)
  • Toilet removal/reattachment
  • Tankless water heaters
  • Hydrojetting
  • Plumbing pipe leaks
  • Concrete-encased pipe leaks
  • Drain line stoppages
  • Toilets
  • Whirlpool motor and pump assembly
  • Shower and diverter valves
  • Faucets, shower heads, and arms
  • Pressure regulators
  • Interior hose bibs
  • No fault coverage upgrades for code violations, improper repair, and haul away

Total Protection Plan: $55-56/Month (Depending on State)

• Everything included in Home Systems Plan
  • Central vacuum
  • Garage door opener unit and remote transmitter
  • Dishwasher
  • Garbage disposal
  • Oven/range/cooktop
  • Built-in microwave
  • Kitchen exhaust fan
  • Kitchen refrigerator
  • Washer and dryer

Landmark Home Warranty also allows homeowners to customize their plans by adding on extra services for an additional monthly fee. Prices vary by state, but available add-ons include the following:

• Booster pump
  • Salt water equipment
  • Septic system and pumping
  • Exterior pipe leak repair
  • Garage door opener
  • Swimming pool/hot tub/portable spa equipment
  • Free standing icemaker
  • Grinder pumps
  • Water softener
  • Well pump
  • Roof leak repair
  • Wet bar refrigerator

Coverage Options for Real Estate Professionals

In addition to offering packages for homeowners, Landmark Home Warranty also offers coverage options for real estate professionals. Four different real estate plans ranging in price from $375 to $525 per year are available, giving real estate agents the ability to select the coverage level that they prefer.

Pest Control Services

Landmark Home Warranty includes pest control services in of each of its plans, which is relatively unique within the industry and can help homeowners to save money by avoiding the cost of a separate pest control contract.

Homeowner Support

Landmark Home Warranty strives to make it as easy as possible for its customers to protect their homes. The company provides an accessible homeowner dashboard where customers can check their coverage, open a claim, and renew their home warranty online. Landmark Home Warranty also provides phone support and customer service account managers that are available to answer questions and help homeowners open a claim or coordinate a repair.

Helpful Website

Landmark Home Warranty's website is quite robust and provides several helpful resources. The blog section of the company's website includes information about buying or selling a house, HVAC, plumbing, appliance warranties, home repairs and maintenance, electrical systems, real estate, pest control, property management, lifestyle and decor, and home warranties.

Industry Recognition

Landmark Home Warranty has received a number of industry accolades and accrediations, including ranking #929 on the Inc. 5000's list of fastest-growing companies of 2016 and #22 on the Utah Business Fast 50 list in 2016.

The Bad

• Limited Availability
  • Relatively Short Time in Business

Limited Availability

Currently, Landmark Home Warranty only offers its services in six states: Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. Although the company has announced that it plans to expand nationwide, customers who live elsewhere at this time will not have the ability to purchase a home warranty from Landmark Home Warranty.

Relatively Short Time in Business

Landmark Home Warranty was founded in 2005, which means that the company has just over a decade of experience. Although the company has a proven track record during this time, many other companies in the industry have been in business for much longer and earned several more years of experience.

The Bottom Line

Landmark Home Warranty is a well-respected home warranty company that offers a number of attractive features, including customizable plans for homeowners, packages specifically geared towards real estate professionals, pest control services, customer support, and an informative website. Landmark Home Warranty is definitely worth looking into for those living within its service area of Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah.

Call our recommended rep over at Landmark Home Warranty below.

791 Landmark Home Warranty Reviews

1. Select Your Rating

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

October 18th, 2017

When I called to schedule service for my refrigerator they were quick to get it set up for us. When the service was done Landmark followed up to make sure it got fixed.

October 16th, 2017 Laveen Village, AZ

They do very good. Whenever we need something, we just call them. Other than that, nothing else happens.

October 16th, 2017 Montgomery, TX

We've only used it once and it was very good. We made a phone call and someone was scheduled to come out.

October 16th, 2017 Syracuse, UT

The service was offered with the home sale. They are very quick with anything they take care of. We once had an electrical problem with the sockets, they were loose somehow. They sent somebody to fix that, oh and they sent someone to fix a leaky toilet as well.

October 16th, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT

The service is pretty good. They were very professional and took care of things pretty quickly. I used it for a pipe that was leaking in my house. They had a plumber out the very next day.

October 16th, 2017 Plano, TX

They give a very satisfactory service. Whenever I needed them, they resolved everything and applied the warranty easily. They also have a good follow up.

October 16th, 2017 Dallas, TX

They were very good in honoring their warranty and coverage. They cover tune-ups on pumps, send me out tips that help me with how to do service on my own appliances, and how to make them last longer. Their customer service is very good. Last time I needed a warranty coverage from them was when my water heater started leaking. They purchased a new water heater for me. I'm satisfied with it.

October 16th, 2017 Emmett, ID

The service came with the home I bought and they've been very professional, efficient, and informative. I used it once and everything went just like they said it would. They called, made an appointment, came here on time, and fixed the problem. As much as I like dealing with them and speaking with them, the phone calls are crazy.

October 16th, 2017 Nampa, ID

We've only used the service once and we were very satisfied with it. It was on one of our appliances, our heater. It tripped and they solved that. They also checked both my heater and my air-conditioning unit. We're not exactly sure what's covered, we just called them because all of the kitchen appliances are not working properly. We'll find out truly how the service is after that, but as of now we're very satisfied with it.

October 16th, 2017 Saratoga Springs, UT

The service was provided with the purchase of my home. It was easy and they've helped me when my garbage disposal broke.

October 16th, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT

It has been good. The GFI in my bathroom wasn't working, so they sent somebody out. It turned out it just needed to be reset, there wasn't anything wrong with it but they reset it and it was okay. I didn't quite like one of the home security people they were working with, Northstar I think. But other than that, they're ok.

October 16th, 2017 Ogden, UT

They have been very friendly so far. We had an issue with our water heater, it was leaking from the bottom, so we contacted Landmark. They were able to get in contact with All State Plumbing so that they could do the fixing. Landmark called me to let me know how the setup would be, and how much the cost out of pocket would be. By the very next day All State was there and took care of it. They were very good at following through and kept checking in on it to make sure that the work was completed. I was a bit frustrated because there were a lot of things for the heater that weren't covered but we went over the coverage plan with them and it made sense why they couldn't cover somethings or others. I think that they often get a bad rep because of that, but I think that if they saw what they signed up for they would realize it's not that bad. They go above and beyond and give exceptional service. They are really nice and they sounded like they genuinely wanted to talk to me.

October 16th, 2017 Sutherlin, OR

They are very very prompt about doing what needs to be done. I just used the warranty actually, I called Landmark on Saturday and this morning the plumber came and fixed the problem. They seem like very professional people. They also have people that call you and ask you more specific questions about the problems so they can take care of the problem more rapidly.

October 16th, 2017 Prescott, AZ

They have been very friendly and helpful, and they have great suggestions. I appreciate their customer service. I just had a pre-season tune up on my heater and found out that it doesn't work at all. So, tomorrow, I'm having a technician come and replace it. They have been extremely helpful and actually sent me a fabulous company to do the work for me. Everything has been good, they handle things really well, and they have good companies that come out to do the service. I was so happy with them that I renewed my service.

October 16th, 2017 Ogden, UT

The customer service is good. I had calls with them and everything went excellent. The only thing that wasn't that good was the plumbing company that they sent. Those tech said that they didn't have the camera to replace it, and that it would be 40 bucks to get that part. I don't know why a plumbing company in Utah wouldn't have that, but that was that.

October 16th, 2017 Austin, TX

My neighbor, who is a realtor, suggested the service to me. So far the only thing I've had done was the garage door opener. It wasn't working, so we had a gentleman come out and he w as able to fix it in 15 minutes. It was great service.

October 16th, 2017 Washington, UT

They have attended our needs whenever we call them and they are always on top of the work that needs to be done. One time we had our dryer go out and that it would cost a lot more to repair it than what was worth. So they helped with that. They also don't cover certain things on the spa, but they still help us with troubleshooting with the company that comes out to fix problems. They are very fair with their repairs and always come out on time to fix things very quickly. They've come out and helped fix our air conditioner fairly quickly too. They do good follow up to and make sure that you get good results.

October 16th, 2017 Little Elm, TX

The customer support is very good but, you know, their deals are not that great. They promised a lot of things when you buy their policy, but most of the time they won't go through with that. I just had my air-conditioner go out, and I called them. They sent somebody over here, he looked at the problem and said that we needed to replace the compressor. I had this company for a long time so I thought it would go as usual, you know. I thought that since I was paying a lot of money they would just cover it. They said that we needed compressor fluid, and that wasn't covered and it was $20 per pound. They also gave me a bill for $1200 or $1100 and even after that I had to pay for the rest of the fees, almost $1400. I thought that they would cover what they said they would as long as I paid the deductible, but it wasn't like that. I bought the policy to ensure that our appliances, the air-conditioning, heating, and cooling were all covered, but in reality it's nothing but a fake promise.

1 0

October 16th, 2017 Litchfield Park, AZ

So far my experience has been very very positive. I've had to use my warranty on a few occasions, and every time the process has gone relatively smoothly.

October 16th, 2017 Pleasant Grove, UT

The service is awesome. My air-conditioner went out and I was sweating a lot, and they fixed it. Now I sleep cool and fully clothed or however I want to sleep. It's awesome, nice, and cool my my house. The air-conditioner runs softly at really cool temperatures, it's beautiful.