Landmark Home Warranty

verified

Landmark Home Warranty

verified
Offers customizable plans for an additional fee

Landmark Promo

Protecting more than 70,000 homeowners each year, Landmark Home Warranty provides affordable and comprehensive home warranties for residential properties in Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. The home warranty company has local representatives and independent licensed contractors in every region it services. Landmark Home Warranty is a member of the National Home Service Contract Association and the Texas Real Estate Commission. Founded in 2004, Landmark Home Warranty's headquarters reside in South Jordan, Utah.

The Good

• Customization (With a Service Fee)
  • Coverage Options for Real Estate Professionals
  • Pest Control Services
  • Homeowner Support
  • Helpful Website
  • Industry Recognition

Customization (With a Service Fee)

Landmark Home Warranty company offers two main home warranty plans for homeowners. The coverage plans include a Home Systems Plan which covers systems such as a water heater, air conditioning, and pipe leaks. The other warranty plan, the Total Protection Plan, includes warranty services that cover appliances such as washers and dryers, central vacuums, and dishwashers. Specific coverage for what each warranty covers is as follows:

Home Systems Plan: $34-35/Month (Depending on State)

• Air conditioning and heating preseason
  • Subterranean termite treatment ($195 service call fee)
  • Pest control treatment
  • Failures due to sediment, rust, or corrosion
  • Unlimited air conditioning units
  • Unlimited heating units
  • HVAC modifications
  • Freon recapture/recovery/recharge
  • Electrical system
  • Ceiling and exhaust fans
  • Water heaters (up to 70 gallons, unlimited units)
  • Toilet removal/reattachment
  • Tankless water heaters
  • Hydrojetting
  • Plumbing pipe leaks
  • Concrete-encased pipe leaks
  • Drain line stoppages
  • Toilets
  • Whirlpool motor and pump assembly
  • Shower and diverter valves
  • Faucets, shower heads, and arms
  • Pressure regulators
  • Interior hose bibs
  • No fault coverage upgrades for code violations, improper repair, and haul away

Total Protection Plan: $55-56/Month (Depending on State)

• Everything included in Home Systems Plan
  • Central vacuum
  • Garage door opener unit and remote transmitter
  • Dishwasher
  • Garbage disposal
  • Oven/range/cooktop
  • Built-in microwave
  • Kitchen exhaust fan
  • Kitchen refrigerator
  • Washer and dryer

Landmark Home Warranty company also allows homeowners to customize their plans by adding extra services and major appliances for an additional monthly fee. Prices vary by state, but available add-ons include the following:

• Booster pump
  • Salt water equipment
  • Septic system and pumping
  • Exterior pipe leak repair
  • Garage door opener
  • Swimming pool/hot tub/portable spa equipment
  • Free standing icemaker
  • Grinder pumps
  • Water softener
  • Well pump
  • Roof leak repair
  • Wet bar refrigerator

Coverage Options for Real Estate Professionals

In addition to offering packages for homeowners, Landmark Home Warranty services also include home warranty coverage options for real estate professionals. Four different real estate plans ranging in price from $375 to $525 per year are available, giving real estate agents the ability to select the home warranty coverage level they prefer.

Pest Control Services

Landmark Home Warranty includes pest control services in of each of its plans, which is relatively unique within the industry and can help homeowners to save money by avoiding the cost of a separate pest control contract.

Homeowner Support

Landmark Home Warranty strives to make it as easy as possible for its customers to protect their homes. The company provides an accessible homeowner dashboard where customers can check their coverage, open a claim, and renew their home warranty coverage and plans online. Landmark Home Warranty also provides phone support, and they have customer service account managers that are available to answer questions and help homeowners open a claim or coordinate a repair.

Helpful Website

Landmark Home Warranty's website is quite robust and provides several helpful resources. There is a blog section of the company's website that includes information about buying or selling a house, HVAC, plumbing, appliance warranties, home repairs and maintenance, electrical systems, real estate, pest control, property management, lifestyle and decor, and home warranties. All of these topics have their own blog section and include numerous articles within each that provide information and advice on subjects within the topic.

Industry Recognition

Landmark Home Warranty has received a number of industry accolades and accreditation, including ranking #929 on the Inc. 5000's list of fastest-growing companies of 2016 and #22 on the Utah Business Fast 50 list in 2016. Additionally, Landmark has received a large portion of positive home warranty reviews, and they protect over 70,000 homeowners each year.

The Bad

• Limited Availability
  • Relatively Short Time in Business

Limited Availability

Currently, Landmark Home Warranty only offers its services in six states: Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. Although the company has announced that it plans to expand nationwide, customers who live elsewhere at this time will not have the ability to purchase home warranty coverage from Landmark Home Warranty.

Relatively Short Time in Business

Landmark Home Warranty was founded in 2004, which means that the company has just over a decade of experience. Although the company has a proven track record during this time, many other companies in the industry have been in business for much longer and earned several more years of experience. With fewer years in business, customers may be hesitant to go with Landmark Home Warranty.

The Bottom Line

Landmark Home Warranty is a well-respected home warranty company that offers a number of attractive features, including customer service from licensed contractors in every area they are located in, customizable plans for homeowners, packages specifically geared towards real estate professionals, pest control services, customer support, and an informative website. Make sure you look over its many home warranty reviews and recommendations from customers. Landmark Home Warranty is definitely worth looking into for those living within its service area of Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah.

Call our recommended rep over at Landmark Home Warranty below.

Ning
February 19th, 2019 Plano, TX DETAILS

I submitted a work order on 8/23/2018 about my AC unit. The AC unit that controls the downstairs temperature does not turn on whenever I set it to cool or heat. The contractor company (Serve way heating and air conditioning) sent an technician to my house to diagnose and told me there is nothing wrong with my unit and I need to turn on the upstairs AC in order for downstairs to cool (which doesn't make sense at all). I called the Landmark few days later requesting for a recall because the problem was not resolved and AC still not working. The technician from Serve way heating and air conditioning came again and told me there's nothing they can do and ask me to contact the Home Warranty company ask for another contractor to be assigned to my case. I then called Landmark but the dispatcher refused to assign me another company to work on my case. I had to open a new case in order to have Landmark dispatch another contractor to my house to repair the A/C. Sent in an email to Landmark's customer service but never got an response. Not recommended.

Melissa Ann McCure
February 15th, 2019 Southlake, TX DETAILS

We do not recommend Landmark Home Warranty. They denied a claim for AC blower fan on our new home due to prior maintenance which was not our responsibility since we purchased the home in July 2018. They find every excuse to not provide and support you despite their fancy brochure claims. Please read the fine print. We will not renew nor do we recommend. The AC company said American Home Shield would have covered the same issue no questions asked....wish we would have chosen them instead.

Feb 15, 2019

Dear Melissa, Your feedback is taken very seriously as it plays a vital role in our quality assurance and it provides great insights on how we can improve to better serve our homeowners, and we appreciate the time you have taken to share it. I am sorry to hear about your experience. I would like the opportunity to review your concerns in more detail to better address them. Please reach out to me directly at [email protected] Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager [email protected]

Katie
February 15th, 2019 Garden City, ID DETAILS

UPDATE: My husband called the day after I did and asked to talk to a manager. He was told that I had talked to a manager the day before, didn't buy that and asked to talk to a real manager. He finally convinced that person to send the same repair guy back, but was told they wouldn't cover parts or a repair if it was a different issue. The repairman was luckily able to repair the igniter without a new part, who knows what Landmark would have done if he'd needed to order a part and come back. He told me that when Landmark called him (while I was on hold) he let them know that yes, he taken care of the original diagnosis and the oven started for him but that it was very possible there was an intermittent igniter problem at the same time that he didn't see. Cleary landmark ignored that and used only what helped them. We purchased a year warranty when we bought our home. As luck would have it, our gas oven started working only intermittently about 10 days before our warranty expired. I called Landmark, the repair person was here 2 days later. Of course the oven started every time he tried when he came to check it out. But, based on what I told him our oven was doing as well as the age of the range he made a diagnosis and said he'd order the part, and that it would often work intermittently as it was going out. He left no repair order etc., but our discussion was on the fact that we could hear the gas but it wasn't igniting. I told my husband that he was going to replace the igniter, because I was pretty sure that's what we discussed. It took a week for the part to come in and due to my schedule as well as the the repairman's it took an additional week for him to come and replace the part. The repairman replaced the gas valve, which was different than what I expected but the oven started on his first try. Of course, the next time I went to use my oven it didn't start. Same exact thing happened, I could hear gas coming through but it wouldn't ignite. I took a video and sent it to the repairman to show him nothing had changed. He said that it looked like the igniter needed to be replaced to which I responded, "I thought that's what you replaced, this is what the oven has been doing all along, what to do I need to do to get it fixed?" He said I needed to go through Landmark. When I called Landmark, they refused to send the repairman back to fix it claiming it was a new issue. The customer service rep first said they had no diagnosis listed in the notes so they put me on hold and called the repairman, who of course said his original diagnosis was the gas valve and that's what he put in, not an igniter. Since he said that was his original diagnosis, Landmark refused to send him back to fix the oven and stated I had a new issue. Our warranty had expired in the meantime and I was told they wouldn't cover it under the original claim opened on the oven. Even when I explained that nothing had changed, the oven was doing the exact same thing it had been doing for weeks now and wasn't in any way fixed, they said they were going to take the repairman's "expertise" over my opinion on what was wrong with my stove at the time of the original diagnosis. He even went so far as to hint that I was being dishonest about it. I could say nothing to convince them that my stove didn't just suddenly break in a new way on the day the repairman "fixed" my oven. I tried talking through it and explaining it was not a new issue but the same issue that wasn't fixed. I felt like I was pounding my head against a brick wall until the customer service rep finally said there was nothing I could say to change it, he was going to let me go. I'm sure there are people that try to take advantage of home warranties, I'm not one of them. It was our only claim in the entire year and I tried to stick up for myself. I expected they have some integrity and give the service we paid for. In the end don't expect Landmark to put out any money to help you if they can find a way to avoid it.

Feb 11, 2019

Dear Katie, Your feedback is taken very seriously as it plays a vital role in our quality assurance and it provides great insights on how we can improve to better serve our homeowners, and we appreciate the time you have taken to share it. I am sorry to hear of your experience. I would like the opportunity to review your concerns in more detail to better address them. Please reach out to me directly at [email protected] Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager [email protected]

Reji joseph
February 15th, 2019 Helotes, TX DETAILS

Most of the claims are rejected for one thing or another, they will find some excuse to deny your claim. I called in 3 times for my water heater and cook top, each time they sent a tech and I end up paying the technician $70 without getting anything out of them. I called them numerous times asking them to cancel my membership and they always transfer a person who is never on desk ! I left about 10 messages so far and no call backs !

Feb 15, 2019

Dear Reji, Your feedback is taken very seriously as it plays a vital role in our quality assurance and it provides great insights on how we can improve to better serve our homeowners, and we appreciate the time you have taken to share it. I am sorry to hear about your experience. I would like the opportunity to review your concerns in more detail to better address them. Please reach out to me directly at [email protected] Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager [email protected]

Frank and Judy Glover
February 11th, 2019 Plano, TX DETAILS

Appointment scheduled quickly-next day. Problem solved easily

Feb 12, 2019

Dear Frank and Judy, We are pleased to hear that we have been able to service you in a timely manner! We appreciate your feedback and hope to continue to provide remarkable service for you! Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for anything you may need in the future! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager [email protected]

Brennan
February 12th, 2019 Orem, UT DETAILS

I had a Landmark Home Warranty for a previous home. I thought the product was good but seemed overpriced for the times I actually used it. The claim process was pretty confusing but the customer service department is very helpful. I don't think I would purchase another warranty from them.

Feb 14, 2019

Dear Brennan, Your feedback is taken very seriously as it plays a vital role in our quality assurance and it provides great insights on how we can improve to better serve our homeowners, and we appreciate the time you have taken to share it. I am sorry to hear that you feel this way. I would like the opportunity to review your concerns in more detail to better address them. Please reach out to me directly at [email protected] Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager [email protected]

Teresa Fletcher
February 11th, 2019 Sandy, UT DETAILS

Be sure to read the fine print. They say they will cover something but in the fine print there is always a catch. Their customer service isn't all that helpful. They will say they are there to serve you, but they just try to get out of paying what they say they will pay. Unless you know people, they won't hold up their end of the bargain. It's very frustrating. I would not recommend them.

Feb 12, 2019

Dear Teresa, Your feedback is taken very seriously as it plays a vital role in our quality assurance and it provides great insights on how we can improve to better serve our homeowners, and we appreciate the time you have taken to share it. I am sorry to hear that you feel this way. I would like the opportunity to review your concerns in more detail to better address them. Please reach out to me directly at [email protected] Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager [email protected]

chris g SPENCER
February 8th, 2019 Boise, ID

Do not buy this warranty, I made that mistake and when a pipe burst under my home, which was covered, they told me they would not cover it because i called a plumber to stop the waterfall and not them. they said they had to use their plumber and when i asked what plumber that was because maybe i did use their plumber they would not even tell me that info. Worthless, worthless, worthless.

Feb 11, 2019

Dear Chris, Your feedback is taken very seriously as it plays a vital role in our quality assurance and it provides great insights on how we can improve to better serve our homeowners, and we appreciate the time you have taken to share it. I am sorry to hear about your experience. Unfortunately, the warranty does not reimburse for any work that is done outside of the warranty. We would like the opportunity to assist you by sending an in-network contractor to diagnose your system. Before any work is done, we would like to go over any non-covered repairs and their out of pocket expenses. Although I cannot guarantee a full reimbursement, I would be happy to review your contractor's diagnosis. An itemized breakdown with prices would be preferred. You can send that to me directly at [email protected] Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager [email protected]

Zack
February 7th, 2019 Salt Lake City, UT

This company has great customer service and sales staff. The environment that is in the workplace portrays to the customers and their Warranties that they provide. They offer great coverage and support. Landmark is top notch in my opinion.

Feb 08, 2019

Dear Zack, Thank you for your 5- star rating! We are pleased to hear that our customer service and sales team has been able to provide you with remarkable service. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for anything you may need in the future! Sincerely, Cheyenne Rapier Customer Relations Manager

Lindsey B
February 5th, 2019 Orem, UT DETAILS

Great home warranty plan! We had a policy from Landmark a few years back and they ALWAYS delivered as promised. From customer service to actual service we had nothing but good interactions and services. They were able to get someone to service our furnace the next day! When it is the middle of January and very cold outside it was amazing to work with Landmark and have things resolved and fixed in 24 hours!

Feb 08, 2019

Dear Lindsey, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are happy to hear that you feel this way and are pleased to hear that we have been able to service you in a timely manner! Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for anything you may need in the future! Sincerely, Cheyenne Rapier Customer Relations Manager

Brian Dixon
February 1st, 2019 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS

SAVE YOUR MONEY!!! Our experience is they do not stand behind their work, do the absolute minimum to address your issues, and drag their feet as long as possible to ultimately not have to pay for repairs/replacements. In addition to the original cost of the warranty, you have to pay an additional $60 every time you want someone to come out to even look at (diagnose) a potential issue. And then $60 each time you want them to come out EVEN TO ADDRESS THE SAME ISSUE THEY ALREADY CAME OUT TO FIX, the first, second, third, fourth, etc. time. I would guess their technicians came out at least 10 times to try and fix our dishwasher. Same issue each time. And then response times got longer each time. We finally asked, "at what point do you just write it off and replace the entire unit?" All we got from there was the run-around. For us, they ended up dragging their feet long enough (~6 months) that our warranty eventually expired. Then they said “sorry, your warranty has expired” and refused to return our calls or more importantly fix the original issue they sent their technicians out to address. With the original cost and then $60 for each additional visit, IT would have been WAY CHEAPER to just skip the home warranty and just buy a new unit out-of-pocket. Feel free to message me on any social media platform if you’d like to hear more of my specific experiences with this company. -Brian Dixon

Feb 04, 2019

Dear Brian, Your feedback is taken very seriously as it plays a vital role in our quality assurance and it provides great insights on how we can improve to better serve our homeowners, and we appreciate the time you have taken to share it. I am sorry to hear of your experience with your service requests. If a service request was opened before your expiration date and is still opened after your warranty has expired, Landmark will continue working on your request until it has been completed. For every service request needed, a service call fee is required to have the contractor out to diagnose your covered system. If you have multiple issues under the same trade at the same time, one service request with one service call fee can be opened. At this time, you would need to open a new service request for your dishwasher and pay a new service call fee. In order to do this, you will need an active warranty as well. If you are interested in reinstating your warranty, I would be happy to assist you with that and opening a service request for your dishwasher. Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager [email protected]

May
January 31st, 2019 Bedford, TX DETAILS

Pool motor went out, called Land Mark had a pool technician come out the following week, very professional, profiecient and concise. Thank you

Feb 01, 2019

Dear May, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate it and are happy to hear that you feel this way! We are here to provide you with a peace of mind for your home. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager [email protected]

Bob C.
January 30th, 2019 DETAILS

Always timely in both communications responses and contractor appointments. Excellent ongoing follow-up and customer satisfaction monitoring. Fair in coverage and always pleasant.

Feb 01, 2019

Dear Bob, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate it and are happy to hear that you feel this way! We are here to provide you with a peace of mind for your home. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager [email protected]

Michael Willman
January 30th, 2019 DETAILS

They respond quickly, consistently and follow through. It's great peace of mind and every occassion I've had to speak with a representative was very well done.

Feb 01, 2019

Dear Michael, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate it and are happy to hear that you feel this way! We are here to provide you with a peace of mind for your home. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager [email protected]

Neil and Cydni Ambrosio
January 30th, 2019 DETAILS

Easy to work with and most of the vendors are quality.

Feb 01, 2019

Dear Neil and Cydni, We are glad to see that our agents and contractors have been able to provide you with 4-star service! We would be happy to hear your feedback on what we can do to provide you with 5-star services as it provides great insights on how we can improve to better serve our homeowners. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at [email protected] Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager [email protected]

JT
January 30th, 2019 DETAILS

Good job for the most part. Dificult for some expensive items which caused delay in receiving the service because there were excessive charges by the plumbers. But it worked out in the long of it. So kudos to the landmark team.

Feb 01, 2019

Dear JT, We are glad to see that our agents and contractors have been able to provide you with 4-star service! We would be happy to hear your feedback on what we can do to provide you with 5-star services as it provides great insights on how we can improve to better serve our homeowners. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at [email protected] Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager [email protected]

Reza Panahi
January 30th, 2019 DETAILS

Fast response on time good quality work. Why are you making me to write more

Feb 01, 2019

Dear Reza, We are glad to see that our agents and contractors have been able to provide you with 4-star service! We would be happy to hear your feedback on what we can do to provide you with 5-star services as it provides great insights on how we can improve to better serve our homeowners. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at [email protected] Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager [email protected]

Hana Reuber
January 30th, 2019 DETAILS

They were fast and professional. Everyone was nice as well

Feb 01, 2019

Dear Hana, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate it and are happy to hear that you feel this way! We are here to provide you with a peace of mind for your home. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager [email protected]

Diana Bustamante
January 30th, 2019 DETAILS

They help with my situation immediately.

Feb 01, 2019

Dear Diana, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate it and are happy to hear that you feel this way! We are here to provide you with a peace of mind for your home. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager [email protected]

Dennis G Votaw
January 30th, 2019 DETAILS

Quick, prompt service and friendly reps. Our problem was taken care of in a timely maner, thanks.

Feb 01, 2019

Dear Dennis, We are glad to see that our agents and contractors have been able to provide you with 4-star service! We would be happy to hear your feedback on what we can do to provide you with 5-star services as it provides great insights on how we can improve to better serve our homeowners. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at [email protected] Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager [email protected]

Michael
January 30th, 2019 DETAILS

Good customer service and good prices fast service

Renee
January 30th, 2019 DETAILS

Because they gave me hassle when I called about my septic system. They told me that what I needed done wasn't covered, then told septic company it was covered. Then only covers $500 once a year for each item.... What if I have another issue with the same thing, for example, my septic... It is still not right and I have to fix it myself because I have used the $500 on my pump that was out. I find this is a waste of money and will not pay next year. I will find someone else.

Feb 01, 2019

Dear Renee, Your feedback is taken very seriously as it plays a vital role in our quality assurance and it provides great insights on how we can improve to better serve our homeowners, and we appreciate the time you have taken to share it. I am sorry to hear that you feel this way. I would like the opportunity to review your concerns in more detail to better address them. Please reach out to me directly at [email protected] Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager [email protected]

JEFFREY BARTON
January 30th, 2019 DETAILS

very helpful and took care of my problem quickly

Feb 01, 2019

Dear Jeffrey, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate it and are happy to hear that you feel this way! We are here to provide you with a peace of mind for your home. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager [email protected]

Tom and Susan
January 30th, 2019 DETAILS

They have covered every repair and tried to do their best for us.

Feb 01, 2019

Dear Tom and Susan, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate it and are happy to hear that you feel this way! We are here to provide you with a peace of mind for your home. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager [email protected]

V Purdey
January 30th, 2019 DETAILS

Quick response to fulfill client's need requests

Feb 01, 2019

Dear V, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate it and are happy to hear that you feel this way! We are here to provide you with a peace of mind for your home. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager [email protected]

John Hessinger
January 30th, 2019 DETAILS

Service is solid, but you denied a claim on an after-the-fact outcome of the item already being broken and serviced prior. You didn't do right.

Feb 01, 2019

Dear John, Your feedback is taken very seriously as it plays a vital role in our quality assurance and it provides great insights on how we can improve to better serve our homeowners, and we appreciate the time you have taken to share it. I am sorry to hear that you feel this way. I would like the opportunity to review your concerns in more detail to better address them. Please reach out to me directly at [email protected] Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager [email protected]

Heidi George
January 30th, 2019 DETAILS

They were very helpful and fast with response time.

Feb 01, 2019

Dear Heidi, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate it and are happy to hear that you feel this way! We are here to provide you with a peace of mind for your home. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager [email protected]

Jacob Lundin
January 30th, 2019 DETAILS

Submitting a claim has been relatively easy, although getting the repair complete sometimes takes a while.

Feb 01, 2019

Dear Jacob, Your feedback is taken very seriously as it plays a vital role in our quality assurance and it provides great insights on how we can improve to better serve our homeowners, and we appreciate the time you have taken to share it. I am sorry to hear that you feel this way. Landmark and our contractors do all that we can to ensure your systems are serviced in a timely manner. If you have any further questions, please reach out to me directly at [email protected] Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager [email protected]

Anita julka
January 30th, 2019 DETAILS

My recent experience with the the request for service, which was completed in very professional manner.

Feb 01, 2019

Dear Anita, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate it and are happy to hear that you feel this way! We are here to provide you with a peace of mind for your home. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager [email protected]

Catherine Webster
January 30th, 2019 DETAILS

I really appreciate their quick response and great customer service.

Jan 15, 2019

Dear Catherine, We are pleased to hear that we have been able to service you in a timely manner! We appreciate your feedback and hope to continue to provide remarkable service for you! Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for anything you may need in the future! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager [email protected]

Curtis
January 30th, 2019 DETAILS

Great service and a reputable company that will work with you

Feb 01, 2019

Dear Curtis, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate it and are happy to hear that you feel this way! We are here to provide you with a peace of mind for your home. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager [email protected]

Robert
January 30th, 2019 DETAILS

Good value for the money. I don't worry about researching contractors for repair work.

Feb 01, 2019

Dear Robert, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate it and are happy to hear that you feel this way! We are here to provide you with a peace of mind for your home. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager [email protected]

Rich Parker
January 30th, 2019 DETAILS

easy to work with, very professional, excellent customer service

Feb 01, 2019

Dear Rich, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate it and are happy to hear that you feel this way! We are here to provide you with a peace of mind for your home. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager [email protected]

Shondra
January 30th, 2019 DETAILS

The company has been good but their coverage of certain items is lacking. They do not cover specific things and do not offer alternatives. We are thinking of switching to American Home Shield.

May 29, 2018

Dear Shondra, Thank you for taking the time to rate us! We are glad to see that our agents and contractors have been able to provide you with 5-star service and provide you with a peace of mind for your home. We appreciate your feedback and hope to continue to provide remarkable service for you! Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for anything you may need in the future! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager [email protected]

Jerry Galvan
January 22nd, 2019 DETAILS

Easy to work with, quick at answering your questions.

Jan 24, 2019

Dear Jerry, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate it and are happy to hear that you feel this way! We are here to provide you with a peace of mind for your home. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager [email protected]

Sonia
January 22nd, 2019 DETAILS

Plumbing issue may have not been resolved satisfactorly.

Jan 24, 2019

Dear Sonia, Your feedback is taken very seriously as it plays a vital role in our quality assurance and it provides great insights on how we can improve to better serve our homeowners, and we appreciate the time you have taken to share it. I am sorry to hear that you feel this way. I would like the opportunity to review your concerns in more detail to better address them. Please reach out to me directly at [email protected] Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager [email protected]

Toni Handley
January 22nd, 2019 DETAILS

Great Customer Service. Easy to talk to.

Jan 24, 2019

Dear Toni, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate it and are happy to hear that you feel this way! We are here to provide you with a peace of mind for your home. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager [email protected]

NCorn
January 22nd, 2019 DETAILS

Very responsive and excellent customer service

Jan 24, 2019

Dear NCorn, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate it and are happy to hear that you feel this way! We are here to provide you with a peace of mind for your home. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager [email protected]

Zenon
January 22nd, 2019 DETAILS

They have provided excellent customer service in follow-ups, putting work orders in, however I think they could do a little better in getting the right contractors out to do the job and be more knowledgeable in diagnosing issues.

Jan 24, 2019

Dear Zenon, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate it and are happy to hear that you feel this way! We are here to provide you with a peace of mind for your home. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager [email protected]

Jenel Berry
January 22nd, 2019 DETAILS

The man that showed up was nice. I appreciate his prompt arrival and quick service.

Jan 24, 2019

Dear Jenel, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate it and are happy to hear that you feel this way! We are here to provide you with a peace of mind for your home. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager [email protected]

Daisy Anderson
January 22nd, 2019 DETAILS

Great vendors and customer service. I've been with them for 5 years now!

Jan 24, 2019

Dear Daisy, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate it and are happy to hear that you feel this way! We are here to provide you with a peace of mind for your home. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager [email protected]

Kathleen Guglielmo
January 22nd, 2019 DETAILS

Have had to use their services 5 times and when things go wrong, it's such a sigh of relief, to be put in touch with capable service companies that will handle my problems with professionalism.

Jan 24, 2019

Dear Kathleen, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate it and are happy to hear that you feel this way! We are here to provide you with a peace of mind for your home. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager [email protected]

Ira gray
January 22nd, 2019 DETAILS

Got charged for a service call the serviceman came out checked it the first time and tightened two items in build me $65 for the service call came out the second time with a new charge service call and told me this Hawthorne strainer was not part of the warranty for the house so what good is the warranty at this point that's why I I rated you a 3-star and maybe for information to someone else

Jan 24, 2019

Dear Ira, Your feedback is taken very seriously as it plays a vital role in our quality assurance and it provides great insights on how we can improve to better serve our homeowners, and we appreciate the time you have taken to share it. I am sorry to hear that you feel this way. I would like the opportunity to review your concerns in more detail to better address them. Please reach out to me directly at [email protected] Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager [email protected]

Ty Mullineaux
January 22nd, 2019 DETAILS

Fast and responsive! They took care of me and my home faster than expected!

Jan 24, 2019

Dear Ty, We are pleased to hear that we have been able to service you in a timely manner! We appreciate your feedback and hope to continue to provide remarkable service for you! Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for anything you may need in the future! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager [email protected]

Breanne
January 22nd, 2019 DETAILS

Great communication, quick response, awesome followup

Jan 24, 2019

Dear Breanne, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate it and are happy to hear that you feel this way! We are here to provide you with a peace of mind for your home. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager [email protected]

Heidi
January 22nd, 2019 DETAILS

Great service. Gives me piece of mind knowing if a problem comes up the solution is just a call away.

Jessica Lopez
January 22nd, 2019 DETAILS

They sent a plumber to our house that did exactly what we needed done, he was friendly, on time and was very knowledgeable about our issue.

Jan 24, 2019

Dear Jessica, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate it and are happy to hear that you feel this way! We are here to provide you with a peace of mind for your home. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager [email protected]

Julio C. Sanchez
January 22nd, 2019 DETAILS

Excellent service, knowledge and professionalism

Jan 24, 2019

Dear Julio, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate it and are happy to hear that you feel this way! We are here to provide you with a peace of mind for your home. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager [email protected]

Mike Perry
January 22nd, 2019 DETAILS

Landmark gets 5 stars because of Sean in Salt Lake City. I struggled with customer support but after escalating, Sean stepped in and got things done.

Jan 24, 2019

Dear Mike, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate it and are happy to hear that you feel this way! We are here to provide you with a peace of mind for your home. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager [email protected]

Chris
January 22nd, 2019 DETAILS

Landmark is very responsive and checks up on throughout the claim process. Very helpful

Jan 24, 2019

Dear Chris, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate it and are happy to hear that you feel this way! We are here to provide you with a peace of mind for your home. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager [email protected]