Best Company Guarantee Landmark Home Warranty Logo

Landmark Home Warranty

7.8

LAST UPDATED: May 26th, 2022

Protecting more than 70,000 homeowners each year, Landmark Home Warranty provides affordable and comprehensive home warranties for residential properties in Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. The home warranty company has local representatives and independent licensed contractors in every region it services.

Landmark Home Warranty is a member of the National Home Service Contract Association and the Texas Real Estate Commission. Founded in 2004, Landmark Home Warranty's headquarters reside in South Jordan, Utah.

Read Landmark Home Warranty reviews below to see what real consumers have to say about the warranty service provider. Current warranty reviews note quality and timely service, friendly and responsive service professionals, and comprehensive coverage.

The Good

• Customization (With a Service Fee)
  • Coverage Options for Real Estate Professionals
  • Pest Control Services
  • Homeowner Support
  • Helpful Website
  • Industry Recognition
  • Landmark Home Warranty Reviews

Customization (With a Service Fee)

Landmark Home Warranty company offers two main home warranty plans for homeowners. The coverage plans include a Home Systems Plan which covers systems such as a water heater, air conditioner, and pipe leaks. The other warranty plan, the Total Protection Plan, includes warranty services that cover appliances such as a washer and dryer, a built-in microwave, and a garage door opener. Specific coverage for what each warranty covers is as follows:

Home Systems Plan: $34–35 per Month (Depending on State)

• Air conditioning/heating preseason
  • Unlimited air conditioning units
  • Subterranean termite treatment ($195 service call fee)
  • Failures due to sediment, rust, or corrosion
  • No-fault upgrades for code violations, improper repair, and haul away
  • Freon recapture/recovery/recharge
  • Water heaters (up to 70 gallons, unlimited units)
  • HVAC modifications
  • Pressure regulators
  • Interior hose bibs
  • Ceiling and exhaust fans
  • Unlimited heating units
  • Whirlpool motor and pump assembly
  • Unlimited air conditioning units
  • Toilet removal/reattachment
  • Plumbing pipe leaks
  • Plumbing pipe leaks
  • Faucets, showerheads, and arms
  • Toilets
  • Electrical system

Total Protection Plan: $55–56 per Month (Depending on State)

• Everything included in the Home Systems Plan
  • Garage door opener unit and remote transmitter
  • Oven/range/cooktop
  • Built-in microwave
  • Central vacuum
  • Kitchen exhaust fan
  • Dishwasher
  • Kitchen refrigerator
  • Garbage disposal
  • Washer and dryer

Available Add-Ons (Depending on State)

Landmark Home Warranty also allows homeowners to customize their plans by adding extra services and major appliances for an additional monthly fee. Having customizable plans can provide peace of mind to homeowners because they don't have to purchase entirely new warranty policies to include the appliances they want coverage for, making quality assurance a priority. Customers can select individual systems and appliances to add on to their current home warranty plan.

• Booster pump
  • Exterior pipe leak repair
  • Well pump
  • Garage door opener
  • Roof leak repair
  • Swimming pool/hot tub/portable spa equipment
  • Wet bar refrigerator

Coverage Options for Real Estate Professionals

In addition to offering packages for homeowners, Landmark Home Warranty services also include home warranty coverage options for real estate professionals. Four different real estate plans ranging in price from $375 to $525 per year are available, giving real estate agents the ability to select the home warranty coverage level they prefer.

Pest Control Services

Landmark Home Warranty includes pest control services in of each of its plans, and you don't have to pay extra for it. This is relatively unique within the industry and can help homeowners to save money by avoiding the cost of a separate pest control contract.

Homeowner Support

Landmark Home Warranty strives to make it as easy as possible for its customers to protect their homes. The company provides an accessible homeowner dashboard where customers can check their coverage, open a claim, and renew their home warranty coverage and plans online.

Landmark Home Warranty also provides phone support, and the company has customer service account managers that are available to answer questions and help homeowners open a claim or coordinate a repair or appliance replacement.

Helpful Website

Landmark Home Warranty's website is quite robust and provides several helpful resources. There is a blog section of the company's website that includes information about buying or selling a house, HVAC, plumbing, appliance warranties, home repairs and maintenance, electrical systems, real estate, pest control, property management, lifestyle and decor, and home warranties. Each of these topics has its own section and includes numerous articles within each that provide information and advice on subjects within the topic.

Industry Recognition

Landmark Home Warranty has received a number of industry accolades and accreditation, including ranking #929 on the Inc. 5000's list of fastest-growing companies of 2016 and #22 on the Utah Business Fast 50 list in 2016. Additionally, Landmark has received a large portion of positive home warranty reviews, and they protect and offer coverage to over 70,000 homeowners each year.

Landmark Home Warranty Reviews

Especially with home warranty companies, you want to make sure you're going with a company that will give you reliable and exceptional service. Landmark Home Warranty reviews reflect just that with high star ratings from consumers. Even with thousands of reviews, the company's overall star rating is quite high.

The company also responds personally to its customer reviews, so you know the business sees customer feedback and takes it seriously, which is comforting for the consumer.

Positive review highlights include a quick claim and repair time and remarkable service and maintenance workers. Browse Landmark Home Warranty reviews below to see what else customers are saying about the warranty service.

The Bad

Limited Availability

Currently, warranty service provider only offers its services in six states: Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. Although the company has announced that it plans to expand nationwide, clients who live elsewhere at this time will not have the ability to purchase home warranty coverage from Landmark Home Warranty.

The Bottom Line

Landmark Home Warranty is a well-respected home warranty company that offers a number of attractive features, including customer service from licensed contractors in every area they are located in, customizable plans for homeowners, packages specifically geared towards real estate professionals, pest control services, customer support, and an informative website.

Landmark Home Warranty is definitely worth looking into for those living within its service area of Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. Check out Landmark Home Warranty reviews below if you want to see what consumers have to say about the service provider.

Customer reviews currently highlight effective quality assurance for timely service and repair, quality customer service, affordable prices, and much more.

bestcompany guarantee

Best Company guarantees your satisfaction if you choose a company that has earned this distinction. If you're not satisfied after 30 days, simply let us know and we'll give you $100. Yes, it's really that simple.

Learn More

Paula Maldonado Sachse, TX

My Washer broke down, and this company has been super helpful in getting my issue solved. Went above and beyond to give me the best customer service. Lamia H answered all my questions, and concerns.. Good afternoon, Thank you for sending that model over. Please review the pricing information below. The model is currently available to ship and would arrive 5-7 days after. Destin S. answered all emails and concerns as well. 100% great customer service.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Maldonado, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such positive remarks regarding your excellent customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, from the first call for service to the completed repair, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home service needs. We have also shared your rave review with Lamia and Destin, and they are extremely grateful for the positive recognition, and loved having the opportunity to personally assist you. Thank you again for choosing Landmark! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

May. 25th, 2022

Michael Stiles Denver, CO

I just had a delightful conversation with any employee Kristen M, who was very helpful and professional in helping with a situation I had with Landmark Warranty, and she resolved it beautifully! She went well out of her way to help me in getting clear concise answers to help me on my quest for unique billing situation, every speaking to another department to help me. Great employee and she was extremely nice and professional. If I call back, I want to deal with Kristen!

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Mr. Stiles, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such thoughtful testimony regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty and Kristen! Our utmost priority is to provide a level of service that exceeds your expectations, and it is always our distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. We agree! Kristen is very helpful, and she enjoyed speaking with you and loved the positive recognition. On behalf the entire Landmark team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Jennifer Beckett Galveston, TX

Placed my first call to Landmark re the tankless hot water heater no longer heating. Within 2 hours a local plumber called and set up an appointment fir the following day. Landmark approved the replacement within a few hours and a new unit was installed. I received texts from Landmark with prompt follow ups and informing me that the tech was on his way. Very pleased with Landmark and their prompt, courteous customer service.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Beckett, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such positive comments regarding your excellent customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty! Providing prompt and accurate resolution with courteous service professionals is our utmost priority, and we are happy to hear how pleased you are with the level of service and support you receive. Thank you again for choosing Landmark! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Wayne Martin Safford, AZ

I called to get a claims report rather urgently but got connected to Christopher S in sales. He stated that he was not aware of a department that could do that but he was able to retrieve the information and E-mail that to me. He was great and a real asset for Landmark.

1 day ago

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Mr. Martin, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and sharing such kind remarks regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty and Christopher! Answering your questions and ensuring seamless interactions with friendly professionals is our top priority, and we love to hear about your experience. We agree! Christopher is exceptional, and your rave review really made his day. On behalf of the entire Landmark team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you again. Landmark Home Warranty

Christina Simmons Spring, TX

I've had Landmark home warranty for several years , I have had to open repair tickets with no issues . Their trade contractors have always been professional . I like the annual AC tune up that is offered and you get reminders as well . I have and will continue to recommend Landmark

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Simmons, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty and your service contractors! Your satisfaction and providing a level of service that exceeds your expectations, is our number one priority and we are thrilled to hear your testimony and the value you find in Landmark. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for entrusting Landmark with all your home warranty and home services needs! We truly value your loyal business and recommendation and look forward to serving you again. Landmark Home Warranty

Apr. 21st, 2022

Craig W. Vander Vorste Yuma, AZ

Knowledgeable, professional staff, able to analyze the performing contractor's trouble shooting and reporting documentation. Toni K my assigned Landmark associate was instrumental in evaluating the contractor's trouble shooting findings which had a proposed associated repair/replacement cost of $7,900 to 11K. (I had been with out A/C service for 3 1/2 weeks while company 1 was conducting a seasonal tune tune up and subsequent trouble shooting.) She recommended have a additional contractor provide a second opinion. She identified contractor #2, arranged/scheduled the visit. Once here for 20 minutes contractor #2 determined the reversing valve had been disconnected. after reconnecting the reversing valve connections my A/C system has been functioning , cycling on and off per the seasonal tune up/ trouble shooting activity of contractor #1.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Mr. Vorste, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such thoughtful testimony regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty and Toni! Customer satisfaction is at the forefront of our priorities, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. We have shared your comments with Toni and she truly appreciates the opportunity to assist you and was humbled by your commendation. On behalf the entire Landmark team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

May. 18th, 2022

Linda Marshall Denton, TX

It is my pleasure to provide a very positive review for Landmark Home Warranty. We've had positive experiences in making service requests, the quality of service providers, and the overall responsiveness of Landmark. Today, I had a most enjoyable and enlightening conversation with Christopher S when I called with questions about renewing our contract online. Christopher was friendly, efficient, and professional. His accurate knowledge and positive support helped me resolve my questions quickly and with insight, all the while treating me as a valued customer. In short order, the renewal was made and a most enjoyable conversation was had. Thanks to Christopher and to Landmark!

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Marshall, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and sharing such thoughtful testimony regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty and Christopher! Our top priority is to provide a level of service that exceeds your expectations, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. Answering your questions and ensuring a seamless contract renewal was extremely important to Christopher, and he appreciated the opportunity to offer his personal assistance to you. On behalf of the entire Landmark team, thank you again! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

May. 6th, 2022

Howard Herring Burnet, TX

I bought my current home 1 year ago and selected Landmark Home Warranty after reviewing the coverage & costs from different firms. I am very pleased with my choice. I had to request coverage mid-winter when furnace was not working correctly. The heating specialist that was sent arrived quickly and was very professional. It seems there was an electrical problem so Landmark had to act quickly and get an electrician out to fix it. They did this without any fuss or hassle and problem was fixed the next day. A year later, when it came time to renew our contract, I had placed the paperwork on my desk but neglected to call them or go online. I am a volunteer firefighter and the preceding week had been exceptionally busy. I received a call from a representative, Kenneth C, who was both friendly & professional and we renewed the contract while I was driving to my grandson's baseball tournament in another city. Everyone I have spoken with at Landmark has been friendly and expert at what needs to be done. I highly recommend them if you are considering a home warranty.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Mr. Howard, Thank you so much for the 5 stars and providing such thoughtful testimony regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty and Kenneth! It is always our distinct pleasure to provide you with knowledgeable service professionals for all your home warranty and home services needs, and we appreciate hearing about the professionalism and level of service you received. Our top priority is to provide a level of service that exceeds your expectations, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home service needs. We agree! Kenneth is very professional, and your positive feedback and kind words really made his day. On behalf the entire Landmark team, thank you again! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

May. 5th, 2022

Jayson Martin Phoenix, AZ

Every time I call for account support, they are always very helpful. Today I worked with Cynthia F, super fast phone call, took care of exactly what I needed. Many thanks Cynthia.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Mr. Martin, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such positive remarks regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty and Cynthia! Your satisfaction and maintaining responsiveness when you experience a breakdown is our constant priority, and we appreciate your wonderful remarks. Answering your questions was extremely important to Cynthia, and she appreciated the opportunity to offer her personal assistance to you. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you again. Landmark Home Warranty

AZWriter1959 Goodyear, AZ

I researched home warranty companies several years ago and found Landmark to be the best for our needs. One of LM's homeowner sales advisors, Cynthia F helped me with a renewal issue and did a stellar job. She's friendly, helpful, courteous, and knowledgeable. Definitely an asset to the company!

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear AZWriter1959, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your stellar customer service experience with Landmark Home Warranty and Cynthia! We strive to provide the most comprehensive coverage in the industry and best-in-class service, and we are ecstatic that you have chosen Landmark as your home warranty provider. Answering your questions and ensuring a seamless contract renewal was extremely important to Cynthia, and she appreciated the opportunity to offer her personal assistance to you. On behalf of the entire Landmark team, thank you again! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you again. Landmark Home Warranty

May. 19th, 2022

Valdir

Landmark always helps when needed, through the regular webportal service request to the urgent request when a call is needed. They are very professional and their coverage is amazing!

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Valdir, Thank you so much for the 5 stars and sharing such positive feedback regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty! Your satisfaction is always our utmost priority, and we are extremely happy to hear how pleased you are with the level of service and support you receive. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Stephen Poulter Centerville, UT

Every aspect of my experience has been perfect. That doesn't mean everything I always want covered is covered, but everything that should be covered has been covered

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Mr. Poulter, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such thoughtful feedback regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, from the first call for service to the completed repair, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home service needs. On behalf the entire Landmark team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Grady Hanna

I had my 4 year old water heater go bad but I had paid for the coverage. Bad news I have to pay $275 up charge to replace the heater and $150 for the expansion tank. That adds up to $425 to fix my problem plus the co pay. Probably could have gotten this as cheap. Not sure this is a great deal.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Mr. Hanna, Thank you for bringing this information to our attention and allowing Landmark the opportunity to review your situation firsthand. Your satisfaction is always our number one priority, and we sincerely apologize for any frustration. We have confirmed the replacement has been completed, and we have also left a voice message for you with our contact information if we may offer additional assistance. Thank you again for your consideration and allowing Landmark the opportunity to serve you. Landmark Home Warranty

Douglas Carle Henderson, NV

The customer service representative, Cynthia, was absolutely excellent. Actually seemed concerned about what I needed to get done and was extremely helpful. This is the first time I’ve ever had to use a home warranty service on a claim and it has been as painless as possible. Very impressed.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Mr. Carle, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for the 5 stars regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty and Cynthia! Our utmost priority is to provide a level of service that exceeds your expectations, and it is always our distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. We agree! Cynthia is excellent, and she enjoyed speaking with you and loved the positive recognition. Thank you again for choosing Landmark! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

May. 11th, 2022

Bethanie Schmoeller Portland, OR

HappyWE have found out interactions with Landmark has been pleasant and always professional. We are getting ready to renew for the year due to our satisfaction with their customer service. We've almost always had excellent contractors do work for us including plumbing issues. Happy with Landmark.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Schmoeller, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such positive remarks regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty! Your satisfaction and ensuring seamless interactions with friendly professionals is our constant pursuit, and we love to hear about your experiences. Thank you again for choosing Landmark! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

May. 9th, 2022

Edwards Tucson, AZ

Recently switched to Landmark Home Warranty from Choice Warranty due to lack of service providers in our area. Landmark came highly recommended for quality service and response time by our plumber. Lori E the Landmark Homeowner Sales Advisor provided us with an overview of our home warranty total coverage package and any additional add-ons. Great customer service and very informative on the products Landmark offers to homeowners.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Edwards, Thank you so much for the 5 stars and sharing such thoughtful feedback regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty and Lori! Customer satisfaction is our utmost priority, and it is always our distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. We agree! Lori is extremely helpful, and your kind words really made her day. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for choosing Landmark! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Rachael Dank Dallas, TX

I have already had to use the warranty twice now, and each time the customer service I received was exceptional. I just renewed my warranty with Christopher S, and he was very knowledgeable on the services and all current offers available. I am very grateful for the peace of mind that having this company taking care of anything that may come up in our home brings! Thank y'all so much for all you do!

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Dank, Thank you so much for the 5 stars and sharing such thoughtful testimony regarding your outstanding customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty and Christopher! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you and provide the peace of mind you deserve. We agree! Christopher is very knowledgeable, and your positive feedback and kind words really made his day. Thank you again for the opportunity! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Apr. 13th, 2022

Makayla Buchan AZ

Lori was great, I signed up for the wrong policy and she called me immediately to help me fix it to what I needed it for.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Buchan, Thank you so much for the 5 stars and providing such positive testimony regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty and Lori! Our utmost priority is to provide a level of service that exceeds your expectations, and it is always our distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. We agree! Lori is extremely helpful, and she enjoyed speaking with you and your kind words really made her day. On behalf the entire team, thank you again for choosing Landmark! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

May. 24th, 2022

Stuart Derman Magna, UT

Landmark has been terrible to work with and I would advise not going with them. Their support call staff was unprofessional. Not only did they actively avoid solving my problem but have now made it so that I will receive ZERO value from the warranty leading us to loose out on thousands of dollars in home repairs that should have been covered by our warranty. This has been extremely frustrating!

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Mr. Derman, Thank you for bringing this information to our attention and allowing Landmark the opportunity to review your situation firsthand, and also being so receptive to our call. Customer satisfaction is always our top priority, and we sincerely regret the frustration. Per our conversation, we have confirmed repairs have been scheduled and we sincerely hope we have effectively addressed your concerns, and have also provided our direct contact information if we may offer additional assistance. Thank you again for your consideration and allowing Landmark the opportunity to serve you. Landmark Home Warranty

May. 25th, 2022

Thea Chester Tucson, AZ

The website is somewhat screwy, leading to confusion sometimes. Generally the service is OK Customer service tends to be good, except when the line is busy. I just had a very good conversation with Christopher S and he responded to several questions that I had.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Chester, Thank you for the 4 star review regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty! Answering your questions and maintaining responsiveness when you experience a breakdown is our constant priority and we sincerely appreciate the constructive feedback and opportunity to assist with all your home warranty and home services needs. Please know Christopher loved the positive feedback, and he enjoyed providing you with his personal assistance. On behalf of the entire Landmark team, thank you again! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

May. 12th, 2022

Saskia

Amazing, with both Evonny R in customer service as well as Jean (or Gene?) in the claims department. Both ladies were professional, courteous and very thorough in handling my situation. They are excellent representatives - Landmark is really fortunate to have them.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Saskia, Thank you so much for providing Landmark Home Warranty with a 5 star review regarding your amazing customer service experiences with Evonny and Jean! Your satisfaction is always our number one priority, and we appreciate hearing about the professionalism and the high level of service you received. We agree! Evonny and Jean both provide excellent customer service, and your kind words really made their day. On behalf of the entire Landmark team, thank you again! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Apr. 8th, 2022

Vicki Chandler, AZ

They are always there when I need them. 5 years with different items. Approvals are quick and in my last case 1 hour was amazing. Thank you staff at Landmark! Efficient and caring.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Vicki, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such amazing feedback regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty over the last 5 years! Your satisfaction and providing a level of service that exceeds your expectations, is our number one priority and your testimony and the value you find in Landmark is everything we strive for as your home warranty provider. Thank you again for the opportunity! We truly value your loyal business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Feb. 18th, 2022

Trevor D Hill Creswell, OR

Every time I have had an issue with my home the service request has been easy to submit and fast to be taken care of. The people that have come to my service have worked around my schedule. So far I think it is a small price to pay for everything that they can help with if need be.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Mr. Hill, Thank you so much for the 5 stars and sharing such thoughtful feedback regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty! Providing swift resolution by service professionals that are dependable and knowledgeable, is exactly what we strive to do, and it makes us extremely happy to hear about your experience. On behalf the entire Landmark team, thank you again! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Dec. 28th, 2021

James Eagle, ID

This review relates to the customer service received when an issue with my account was discovered. My wife signed us up for coverage after moving from Texas to Idaho. Some simple mistakes were made initially where we were signed up for coverage on two sets of washer/dryers, two sets of microwaves, etc. I did not discover this mistake until eight months after taking out the coverage. I had been paying a much higher premium than necessary. I contacted Landmark and spoke with Paul C. After explaining the problem, he not only made the corrections to the account after the fact, but was able to provide us with a refund for the money spent unnecessarily. In my opinion, the customer service received was above and beyond what I expected.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear James, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty! Customer satisfaction is our utmost priority and it is always a distinct pleasure to assist you. We agree! Paul goes above and beyond, and truly embodies the caliber of service Landmark strives to provide. On behalf of the entire Landmark team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Feb. 15th, 2022

Jean Smith Saint George, UT

I have had to call Landmark twice, after years of not having any problems. They had a service rep here within two days when other people want for a week or more. My dishwasher needed circuit boards and they were able to get them within a week and fixed my dishwasher. Circuit boards are hard to get because of Covid. I give them all the stars in the sky.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Smith, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such amazing feedback regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty! Providing timely repairs completed by knowledgeable and friendly service professionals is exactly what we strive to do, and we are happy to hear how pleased you are with the level of service and support you received. Thank you again for the opportunity! We truly value your loyal business of 5 years and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Oct. 14th, 2021

Del Ririe Nampa, ID

We’ve always had good luck with landmark. We did have one claim that was denied, but once we spoke with Niquan, the manager, and got it resolved, it was great.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Mr. Ririe, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty and Niquan! Your satisfaction is our utmost priority, and we always appreciate having the opportunity to provide excellent service for all your home warranty and home services needs. We agree! Niquan goes above and beyond, and your kind words really made her day. On behalf of the entire Landmark team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

May. 10th, 2022

Jeff Farnsworth Boise, ID

Excellent service and communication on phone. Claims are handed immediately and problems are solved. Very refreshing to deal with a company that does what it says it will do!

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Mr. Farnsworth, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your excellent customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty over the last 4 years! Your satisfaction and ensuring seamless interactions with friendly professionals is our top priority, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. On behalf of the entire Landmark team, thank you again! We truly value your loyal business and look forward to serving you again. Landmark Home Warranty

May. 12th, 2022

mark abajian Boise, ID

Just wanted to switch companies and Landmark is one that has great service here in my area. Very please with Lori E for being very professional and polite.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Mr. Abajian, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for the 5 stars regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty and Lori! Our utmost priority is to provide a level of service that exceeds your expectations, and it is always our distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. We agree! Lori is very professional, and your positive feedback and kind words really made her day. Thank you again for choosing Landmark! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

May. 2nd, 2022

Gloria Alvarez Boise, ID

Great experiences, no issues. The fee just to get a technician out is more affordable through landmark than calling a service company directly

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Alvarez, Thank you so much for the 5 stars and providing such thoughtful remarks regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty! Stellar customer service is at the forefront of our priorities, and the value you have found in the services we offer is exactly what we strive to achieve. Thank you again for choosing Landmark! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Mar. 8th, 2022

Dawn Carson Bastrop, TX

As long as you are in constant communication with the company things will typically be settled. I, thankfully, stay at home with kids, so I have the time to get matters figured out. I sometimes have to call many times to get all the info I need, but it's worth it to me to have repairs covered on my home.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Carson, Thank you for the 4 star review regarding your customer service experience with Landmark Home Warranty! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you and provide peace of mind. Thank you again for the opportunity! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Apr. 20th, 2022

Christine Beltran Park City, UT

I called Landmark to add coverage and I was able to speak to a live person in less than two minutes which is a miracle these days. Sarah M took care of my needs so quickly. I would definitely recommend!

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Beltran, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such wonderful remarks regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty and Sarah! ​Your satisfaction is our utmost priority and we love hearing about your experience, and always appreciate the opportunity to help. Sarah loved the positive feedback, and she enjoyed providing you with her personal assistance. Thank you again for choosing Landmark! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Apr. 13th, 2022

Josephine Sorensen Phoenix, AZ

I have been using Landmark for a few years , and have been very happy with their service. Prices are fair, and it’s good to know my home is protected from unexpected repairs.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Sorensen, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such positive feedback regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty over the last 6 years! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you and provide peace of mind. On behalf the entire Landmark team, thank you again! We truly value your loyal business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Apr. 11th, 2022

Dave Cline Sandy, UT

Would be a 5 but Landmark sponsored contractor for ice maker repair did not give an estimate on dripping water in refrigerator that turns out to be related to condensation and not ice maker, now I have to file a separate claim and pay $60 service charge to get this taken care of

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Mr. Cline, Thank you for taking the time to write a review and provide important feedback regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty. We constantly strive to provide best-in-class service and peace of mind to our valued homeowners and we sincerely regret the frustration. We believe we have effectively addressed your concerns and will continue to follow up with you through completion. Thank you again for your consideration and allowing Landmark the opportunity to serve you. Landmark Home Warranty

Feb. 21st, 2022

Kylee Kuna, ID

We have been with Landmark Home Warranty for just shy of 6 years now. Since the day we purchased our home, they've been amazing at taking care of us! We've had our refrigerator and dryer break down on us multiple times, and they've helped us every step of the way to get them fixed!

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Kylee, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such amazing feedback regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty! Our utmost priority is providing timely repairs completed by fast and friendly service professionals, and we are extremely happy to hear how pleased you are with the level of service and support you receive. Thank you again for the opportunity! We truly value your loyal business of 6 years and look forward to serving you again. Landmark Home Warranty

Mar. 25th, 2022

Jaebee F

Catherine D was super friendly and helpful with assisting in getting our home repair needs set up. We really appreciate her sweet and caring disposition and heartily recommend her to anyone to truly sparkle up their day! you're a true gem Catherine, keep shining brightly! =^..^=

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Jaebee F., On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for 5 stars and providing such amazing remarks regarding your excellent customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty and Catherine! Our utmost priority is to provide a level of service that exceeds your expectations, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home service needs. We have also shared your rave review with Catherine, and she is extremely grateful for the positive recognition, and loved having the opportunity to personally assist you. Thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Mar. 9th, 2022

Norfox Sierra Vista, AZ

This positive Review is primarily due to Scott P repeatedly trying to help me over several calls and days. I give HIM 5 Stars. I would have given 1 Star to Landmark honestly because other than Scott P, I was not receiving any help to fix an exhaust fan and a light switch/fixture issue. He time I'd be sent to the operators who set up the ticket to send out help, I'd get the Philippines and although they were nice, no one was ever sent out. So, I was in this loop where Scott P would transfer me to them, then they'd say they don't cover this two issues (exhaust fan and light switch). This ping pong match has lasted over two years since both the fan and light issue first went bad. I kept renewing my warranty (this is my 3rd renewal) thinking/hoping this time it would get fixed, but the same crap happened. So, I called Scott P and said, this is my last rodeo. I've spent a lot of money on a warranty that won't even send somebody out to ascertain if the issue is covered by the warranty or not. The Philippines can't expect me, a non-electrician to know what is wrong. That's why I wanted someone to come out in the first place and diagnose the issue, regardless if it was covered or not. I just wanted this fixed even if I had to pay out of pocket, but no election was sent previously. So, to Close this Long Review, another call to Scott P on Saturday ended up sending me to a woman in Phoenix, not the Philippines, and she put in the work order, the Electrician called me Monday, said would be at my house Tuesday after 10 am, and he was right on time. He found a defective exhaust motor, replaced it, and tightened something up with the light fixture (no parts needed), now I have a working light after 2 years of darkness. So, for the moment, I'll now give Landmark 4 of 5 stars but it's probationary. If I have this much problem in the future getting someone to come out, then I will not renew with them. But, for now, I plan to renew, if the service continues better than it's been. Thank you Scott P for having the tenacity to hang in there with me and finally get a professional out here to fix my issues covered in my warranty. 2022-02-25. Arizona.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Norfox, Thank you so much for the 4 star review regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty and Scott! We constantly strive to provide best-in-class service and peace of mind to our valued homeowners and we sincerely regret the frustration. Your testimony plays a vital role in our quality assurance and provides great insight on how we can improve to better serve our valued homeowners. Please know Scott loved the positive feedback, and he enjoyed providing you with his personal assistance. Thank you again for allowing Landmark the opportunity to serve you. We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Feb. 17th, 2022

Potatoland Guy New York, NY

Landmark Home Warranty is a great program. In my first year of home ownership, they've taken care of a broken shower mechanism and an electrical problem. Both would have been well into three figures to fix absent the warranty. It is very comforting to know serious issues with my home are only a $60 service call away to fix. I would like to commend especially the customer rep Evonny R. She is very friendly, professional and efficient over the phone.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Potatoland Guy, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your outstanding customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty and Evonny! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, from the first call to service to the completed repair, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home service needs. Please know your review made Evonny's day, and she appreciated the opportunity to help and the positive recognition. Thank you again for choosing Landmark! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Feb. 7th, 2022

Janet Rumford Green Valley, AZ

When I called regarding our kitchen sink they sent someone right out. Problem with our stove top .. they send someone right out.. when I wanted to talk about our replacement and the timeline for that , I couldn't get in touch with them. Things take time and we love our new cooktop!

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Mrs. Rumford, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty and our contractors! Customer satisfaction is our number one priority, and we sincerely appreciate your interest in all the wonderful services Landmark has to offer. On behalf of the entire Landmark team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Sep. 30th, 2021

Melanie Hill Clearfield, UT

Excellent and friendly customer service. I did have a problem when the electrical guy came out and I asked multiple times if I need to turn off the breakers and he said no. With that the three of the breakers blew and in turn my master bedroom 68 inch tv was fried. To top it off with him he was more interested in checking me out than listening to my problems. I have never get so uncomfortable in my own home then when he was here. He wasn’t preto fix the problems the first visit. I will never have he or his company in my home again.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Hill, Thank you for bringing this information to our attention and allowing Landmark the opportunity to review your situation firsthand. We constantly strive to provide best-in-class service and peace of mind to our valued homeowners and we sincerely appreciate the constructive feedback and opportunity to assist with all your home warranty and home services needs. We sincerely hope to restore your faith in the wonderful services Landmark has to offer and thank you again for your consideration. Landmark Home Warranty

Sep. 24th, 2021

Bonnie C Ash Meridian, ID

They have responded to all of my requests...a little common sense does go a long way!!! If an appliance is over ten years old, please ask for replacement? Parts are hard to find, in general..over ten years...next to impossible! Don't waste time looking? Help the customer out by just asking for replacement! Just good customer service!!!

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Ash, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing thoughtful testimony regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty! Our utmost priority is your complete satisfaction and to make the process easy and hassle free, and it makes us extremely happy to know how well the warranty process has worked for you with our replacement option. Thank you again for choosing Landmark! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you again. Landmark Home Warranty

Sep. 24th, 2021

Theresa Nance Goodyear, AZ

I had been with American Home Shield in CA and Florida and then back to CA over the past 15 years...what sold me on Landmark is that they are only in 6 states so far making it easier to get customer service via the phone and also easier for contractors to get to me in a timely manner...

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Nance, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and wonderful feedback regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty! Customer satisfaction is our number one priority, and we sincerely appreciate your interest in all the wonderful services Landmark has to offer. On behalf of the entire team, thank you for choosing Landmark! We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again. Landmark Home Warranty

Sep. 16th, 2021

dulcie pepe Granger, TX

The customer service was amazing and everything was made so easy for me! Christopher Smock was the best!

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Pepe, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such amazing testimony regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty and Christopher! Our utmost priority is to provide a level of service that exceeds your expectations, and it is always our distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. We agree! Christopher is the best, and he enjoyed speaking with you and loved the positive recognition. On behalf the entire Landmark team, thank you again for choosing Landmark! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

May. 19th, 2022

Marylin Eacker Twin Falls, ID

Because it has saved so much money for me and they generally get things done in a timely manner

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Eacker, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty!  We strive to provide the most comprehensive coverage in the industry and best-in-class service, and we are ecstatic that you have chosen Landmark as your home warranty provider over the last 3 years. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Apr. 26th, 2022

Thomas L. Mosley

good, timely service after anytime I would submit a service request covered under the warranty

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Mr. Mosley, Thank you so much for the 5 stars and providing such positive remarks regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty! Making it easy to request service and offering prompt and accurate resolution is our top priority, and we love the positive feedback and always appreciate the opportunity to assist you. On behalf of the entire Landmark team, thank you again! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Amy

Each and every time I interact with your company there have Amazing customer service.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Amy, Thank you so much for the 5 stars and providing such thoughtful feedback regarding your amazing customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty! Our utmost priority is to provide a level of service that exceeds your expectations, and it is always our distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. Thank you again for the opportunity! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Patrick Donovan

High quality work, technicians were prompt and explained the repairs ahead of time

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Mr. Donovan, Thank you so much for the 5 stars regarding your positive customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and your service contractor! Customer satisfaction is at the forefront of our priorities, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for choosing OneGuard! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Louis Mendoza Spring, TX

They send out reputable concerning HVAC technician that explains answers to your questions. I made a call to Landmark the next day because I made a mistake for the call. Because of my ignorance of not allowing time for me to access my problem before the call. It was about my set points to my thermostat. I thought the technician answered my question wrong when he said, it didn’t matter how’s it set. The set points were so set that it was kicking the fan on and blowing cold air when the system was turned off. That’s why I called. I reset the set points in the thermostat everything is A Okay now. I should have not made that emergency call to Landmark the next day. I went into a Panic because I thought the technician advised me wrong. I’m truly sorry for the call. I’m totally satisfied with Landmarks Warranty policy and procedure. I’m a happy camper Thanks I hope my explanation clears up the phone called made to Landmark Warranty.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Mr. Menzoda, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty and our dependable contractors! Our top priority is your satisfaction and to provide best in class service, from the first call to the completed repair, and we love the positive feedback and always appreciate the opportunity to help. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you again. Landmark Home Warranty

Apr. 26th, 2021

N. Hill

After we purchased our home, a number of things broke in rapid succession that would have cost us an uncomfortable amount of our savings, but our Landmark Home Warranty was there to help. They were responsive to our needs and their contractors and technicians were professional and knew their trades well. When lost our well pump on Christmas Eve 2018 and it became clear that their well contractors weren't going to be open for another 3 days, they let me find my own contractor and they coordinated the repair with them. Ended up getting it fixed that day. It's clear that Landmark takes customer service very seriously.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear N. Hill, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate it and are happy to hear that you feel this way! We are here to provide you with a peace of mind for your home. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager

Apr. 2nd, 2019

StarrClare

We purchased a home built in 1994 and requested a home warranty. Within the first three months of occupying our new home the thermostat stopped working, it was in the middle of winter and very cold. I contacted Landmark Home Warranty. The customer service agent's first concern was if we were okay and had a way to stay warm until they could get help on the way. I told them we had portable heaters but were still cold. Within 24 hours they had an HVAC company out to our home, they fixed the problem and had our heat back on in under an hour. The most striking thing to me was the concern for our safety and comfort that the customer service agent expressed, and though the HVAC companies were super busy due to cold weather in our area our problem was remedied faster than I thought possible. I highly recommend Landmark; number one, they care (which is unusual!) and number two they send only the best contractors. 5 stars!

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Hello Starr, Thank you for taking the time to rate us! We are glad to see that our agents and contractors have been able to provide you with 5- star service. We care for our homeowners very much and are glad to have been able to assist you on your HVAC failures. We look forward to the opportunity to help you in the future! Please feel free to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs. Thank you, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager

Mar. 8th, 2018

Sam Workman Salem, UT

The home owners that we bought the house from had it and we decided to just go with it. It was such a good service and deal that once the previous home owners' contract ran out, we paid for the service ourselves. They have been very responsive to our needs and very timely. They get people out here and take care of our needs when we need it. One of the first issues we ran into was the electrical system in our house. Apparently they had done something with the breakers to put an extra breaker for the garage or something of the sort. They sent out an electrician that fixed it and got us the power that we needed. They were basically able to undo what the previous home owners had done. They take care of my needs and the price is right.