Uxari Logo

6.8

LAST UPDATED: October 13th, 2021

Since 2002, Uxari has been one of the foremost home security providers in south Florida. Headquartered in Naples, Uxari has a wide selection of home security products and systems, in including intrusion alerts, surveillance cameras and home automation solutions to help give you and your family the peace of mind and assurance that comes with being protected. Uxari has both monthly fees and startup costs. The company has a robust, intuitive website to help both current and prospective customers. However, Uxari does appear to have some shortcoming in the area of customer service.

The Good

• Service Features
  • Installation
  • Feature Controls
  • Access Anywhere

Anyone searching for home security products wants to have more than one option. Uxari provides flexibility in its menu of services, giving your choices that best fit your needs and preferences. The company has three security packages, and each comes with a number of services and products to enhance protection of your home, loved ones and possessions. Other benefits include:

Service Features

• Variety of options
  • Ease of installation
  • Home automation
  • Convenient and easy to use

Installation

One worry people have about purchasing home security systems is that the installation process will be long and drawn out and that it will disrupt your daily routine. Fortunately, this won't be a concern. The Uxari systems are do-it-yourself, and they're so simple you don't have to be a tech wizard or a handyman to set them up at home. Uxari will provide around-the-clock live tech support and step-by-step help as needed.

Feature Controls

Customers typically want much more than security in their homes. Home automation is almost as important. Uxari can equip your home with a wide variety of home automation solutions, including light and locking control as well as thermostat control, among other things.

Access Anywhere

It's one thing to have a reliable security system, but it's even better to have one you can control from literally anywhere in the world. With Uxari, you can arm or disarm your system while you're at work or on vacation. This is done from the convenience of your mobile device.

The Bad

• Insufficient Customer Service
  • Upfront Fee

Insufficient Customer Service

While Uxari has a useful, easy-to-navigate website, many customers have lamented over insufficient customer service in the past. There are complaints of unresponsiveness as well as equipment arriving in non-working order.

Upfront Fee

While the company does not charge anything for its equipment, Uxari does charge an upfront fee of $45. Further, Uxari charges a monitoring fee of $29.99 per month for its basic system, which is competitive within the industry. However, the company also offers a more extensive package that comes with a higher monthly monitoring cost of $69.99.

View Best Home Security Companies

The Bottom Line

On the surface, Uxari seems to be an excellent company. With a nice variety of services to choose from, Uxari has a product that should match what you've been looking for. The products and services themselves are solid, convenient, and easy to use, but potential customers should be aware of the upfront fee and monthly monitoring costs.

View Best Home Security Companies

3.9

Mark Zimmer St Albans, MO

The sales person was on top of everything, and kind of lead us through the process. We learned a lot of technology stuff, and the follow up on that was great. So far, we've only had one issue with the contact on a slider door, but they took care of it right away. Their service has been incredible. They are very knowledgeable people, very friendly and they just get the job done.

Jennifer Cutler Lehigh Acres, FL

I've never had any issues with customer support. They've always been able to help me fix my issues as needed. For the most part, the equipment is very great. It's basic, but for my little home, it's just what I need. Besides, the installation process was very quick and easy. I think it was Kevin that came over; he was very nice and knowledgeable. He even taught me a few things about the system, and told me what I needed to do. The company itself is good. Their people in the office are really nice as well, they know what they're doing as well.

Barbara Monnot Naples, FL

The installation process was perfect! We only had one slight problem with my sensor because my walls aren't straight, but besides that, the system is very user friendly. I feel very safe with it. I like that I can operate this on my phone, and it's very easy to use. On top of that, their agents are superb! They handle my issues within hours. I try to get them more customers now!

Helene Bogusz Fort Myers, FL

I've had no problems with the system so far. The technicians that came over explained everything during the hook up, and I've had no problems with them. It was quick and easy, and they were very good. We've never had a home security that was available on our phones, and it works wonderful, so we're very happy with that.

Susan Naples, FL

I initially chose Uxari because it wasn't connected to the internet, and so far, it's been excellent. At this point, I have no complaints; everything was very good. The young man that came over to install the system was very knowledgeable.

Mark Riley Doylestown, PA

Customer support is outstanding! The installation process was flawless, and I'm satisfied with the overall product. I would say that Uxari has very good talent working there. I believe they have a good company culture based on their employee's behavior.

Robert Wieland Fort Myers, FL

The system was excellent, and everything was installed properly. Plus, the technical staff was very patient in explaining everything to me, very polite and I was just very pleased with their performance.

Jeff Linkenhelt Galveston, IN

I'm very happy with it. Customer support has been great with us, and have been right there on the spot when you have questions or need help. Plus, setting up the system was very good, and it actually went pretty smoothly.

Dusan Sabol Naples, FL

Our builder recommended Uxari, so we decided to give it a try. So far, everything with them has been very good. Their agents are very professional, and overall, they do a great job.

Garry England Marco Island, FL

The previous owner had Uxari, so we just kept it. So far, it's been a very good customer support, and the system has been very satisfactory. They're just a good company.

Ned Cicciu

Uxari's system works very good, and it's very easy to understand. Plus, the guy that installed it was great as well. Everything's been a very positive so far.

Lin Zimmerman Fort Myers, FL

Uxari's representatives seem to be very responsive to issues, so they've been very good. It was an easy to install system, and overall, it's worked just fine!

Christine Friedrich Naples, FL

My husband and I are technological neophytes and were very concerned about installing a security system. Will P of UXARI came to the rescue. His knowledge and professionalism in installing and teaching us the system was right on. He secured our confidence in the company, in the service and in the quality of the system. We are very pleased with its capabilities and how well Will's teaching skills made the system user friendly and uncomplicated. Thanks for a great experience!

Gerald Roschwalb Boynton Beach, FL

Customer support has been excellent, and the equipment has been great as well. I even helped out during the installation.

L S Naples, FL

The guy that installed the system was very helpful and very knowledgeable. I'd say it was a very positive experience.

ABSH Bradenton, FL

Tim and Rob installed our security system, today. They were very friendly and professional, and took the time to thoroughly run through our new system... in spite of the fact that it was Christmas Eve! Great experience!

Chasta Lehigh Acres, FL

Great customer service, very knowledgeable. Installer (David) was on time and did a great job installing our system. Highly recommended for your home security.

I had a great experience today. The tech spent hours setting up my house and being so sweet to my small children who were very interested in what he was doing.

STU Bonita Springs, FL

VERY PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION BY EDWIN. CLEAN EFFICIENT AND EXPLAINED ALL THE NEW EQUIPMENT. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY DUE TO QUALITY SERVICE

Bennett Naples, FL

Had the Technician Miguel to my home today. He was fantastic. I told him about my issue and had everything corrected in under 5 minutes. Really great service

Joe and JoAnne Sarasota, FL

The installers Andrew and Davin we very efficient, patient and took the time to explain everything. They were very professional and neat.

J Smith Fort Myers, FL

Daniel did an excellent job installing our sound system. He was very patient and took the time to explain the workings of the equipment .

It's been a good experience with Uxari. Their devices were very easy to install and their mobile apps are wonderful. I use it all the time.