Contact A Company$100 Satisfaction Guarantee keyboard_arrow_right

Uxari

Uxari Logo

Uxari

DIY home automation that allows you to view your home at a glance.

Since 2002, Uxari has been one of the foremost home security providers in south Florida. Headquartered in Naples, Uxari has a wide selection of home security products and systems, in including intrusion alerts, surveillance cameras and home automation solutions to help give you and your family the peace of mind and assurance that comes with being protected. Uxari has both monthly fees and startup costs. The company has a robust, intuitive website to help both current and prospective customers. However, Uxari does appear to have some shortcoming in the area of customer service.

#1 Protect America Logo Protect America ›

9.0

Overall
Score

#2 Guardian Protection Logo Guardian Protection ›

8.9

Overall
Score

#3 Frontpoint Logo Frontpoint ›

8.7

Overall
Score

#15 Uxari Logo Uxari ›

4.8

Overall
Score

The Good

• Service Features
  • Installation
  • Feature Controls
  • Access Anywhere

Anyone searching for home security products wants to have more than one option. Uxari provides flexibility in its menu of services, giving your choices that best fit your needs and preferences. The company has three security packages, and each comes with a number of services and products to enhance protection of your home, loved ones and possessions. Other benefits include:

Service Features

• Variety of options
  • Ease of installation
  • Home automation
  • Convenient and easy to use

Installation

One worry people have about purchasing home security systems is that the installation process will be long and drawn out and that it will disrupt your daily routine. Fortunately, this won't be a concern. The Uxari systems are do-it-yourself, and they're so simple you don't have to be a tech wizard or a handyman to set them up at home. Uxari will provide around-the-clock live tech support and step-by-step help as needed.

Feature Controls

Customers typically want much more than security in their homes. Home automation is almost as important. Uxari can equip your home with a wide variety of home automation solutions, including light and locking control as well as thermostat control, among other things.

Access Anywhere

It's one thing to have a reliable security system, but it's even better to have one you can control from literally anywhere in the world. With Uxari, you can arm or disarm your system while you're at work or on vacation. This is done from the convenience of your mobile device.

The Bad

• Insufficient Customer Service
  • Upfront Fee

Insufficient Customer Service

While Uxari has a useful, easy-to-navigate website, many customers have lamented over insufficient customer service in the past. There are complaints of unresponsiveness as well as equipment arriving in non-working order.

Upfront Fee

While the company does not charge anything for its equipment, Uxari does charge an upfront fee of $45. Further, Uxari charges a monitoring fee of $29.99 per month for its basic system, which is competitive within the industry. However, the company also offers a more extensive package that comes with a higher monthly monitoring cost of $69.99.

The Bottom Line

On the surface, Uxari seems to be an excellent company. With a nice variety of services to choose from, Uxari has a product that should match what you've been looking for. The products and services themselves are solid, convenient, and easy to use, but potential customers should be aware of the upfront fee and monthly monitoring costs.

View Best Home Security Companies

Reviews from #1 Home Security Company

Protect America

DCH
October 11th, 2018 | Hampton, VA

Jenny was great. We recently had to move due to a threat to my home. My old setup wasn’t effective. After speaking to Jenny my wife and I started to brainstorm with her and she kept giving us options that were affordable and EXACTLY what we were looking for. Now can’t wait to get it in and installed. Rush ship it please 😄

Kelly Geels
September 17th, 2018 | Visalia, CA

Fast set up and great customer service, system works well. Love that equipment was free and no contracts! Perfect for our family

4.1

Magdalena
January 9th, 2019 Naples, FL DETAILS

I had a worker today that make me feel very uncomfortable about the honesty and reliability of your company. Very sneeky and misleading in his assessment. I am very sorry that I am one of your clients. I wish I could cancel your services , because whatever I experienced today is something, someone should never be subjected to.

C C
April 4th, 2018 Marco Island, FL DETAILS

I just can't tell you how disappointing my experience has been. I would highly recommend you do your homework on equipment and all of the additional fees involved including prepay 3 year service plan for over $2,000, average cameras for $999 each and everything else before committing. The people are extremely nice but with Uxari nice is at a high fiscal premium.

Helene Bogusz
July 24th, 2017 Fort Myers, FL

I've had no problems with the system so far. The technicians that came over explained everything during the hook up, and I've had no problems with them. It was quick and easy, and they were very good. We've never had a home security that was available on our phones, and it works wonderful, so we're very happy with that.

Chad Johnson
July 24th, 2017 Naples, FL

The equipment is not working well; it's not giving the right cellular coverage or something similar to that. They did a good job installing it though, it's just not working well right now. Besides that, their customer support was very good and easy to work with.

Albert Poet
July 24th, 2017 Marco Island, FL

I chose them because they're convenient. I think they're very good so far. Customer support is very good

Gerald Roschwalb
July 24th, 2017 Boynton Beach, FL

Customer support has been excellent, and the equipment has been great as well. I even helped out during the installation.

Adalberto Lopez
July 24th, 2017 Pompano Beach, FL

Installation process went really well. The technicians were really good and very helpful. So far, everything has been positive.

Robert Wieland
July 24th, 2017 Fort Myers, FL

The system was excellent, and everything was installed properly. Plus, the technical staff was very patient in explaining everything to me, very polite and I was just very pleased with their performance.

Mark Zimmer
July 24th, 2017 St Albans, MO

The sales person was on top of everything, and kind of lead us through the process. We learned a lot of technology stuff, and the follow up on that was great. So far, we've only had one issue with the contact on a slider door, but they took care of it right away. Their service has been incredible. They are very knowledgeable people, very friendly and they just get the job done.

Richard Ricker
July 24th, 2017 North Fort Myers, FL

This was recommended to us by the developer we used. The installation process went very well but the customer support is terrible.

Garry England
July 24th, 2017 Marco Island, FL

The previous owner had Uxari, so we just kept it. So far, it's been a very good customer support, and the system has been very satisfactory. They're just a good company.

I.R.
July 24th, 2017 Boynton Beach, FL

It was all okay, up until the day before we moved in to our house. The fire alarm went off, and I had to fix it right away. The camera wasn't working well either, but they fixed that after a few days.

Arthur Taylor
July 24th, 2017 Boynton Beach, FL

Their customer service is good, and so is the equipment. Overall, it's been a good experience.

Thomas Sumann
July 24th, 2017

It was all clear and good when they installed it, so I'm very satisfied with them. I did have to restart the system once, so that wasn't very pleasant.

Louis Vinciguerra
July 24th, 2017

We've had numerous false alarms recently, due to my dog and an issue with my garage door, and they've been very good in calling us right away. They've been very patient with us as we resolve those issues. We even had 3 alarms in one day, and they were very polite and understanding. I just think that the garage door sensor doesn't have much value, since it is constantly going off. However, it's not their fault; it's just how the door works.

Jeff Linkenhelt
July 24th, 2017 Galveston, IN

I'm very happy with it. Customer support has been great with us, and have been right there on the spot when you have questions or need help. Plus, setting up the system was very good, and it actually went pretty smoothly.

Carol Fontecchio
July 24th, 2017 Estero, FL

Installing the system was quick and painless, and the equipment is very good. So far, it's been a convenient service.

Kasimir Oganowski
July 24th, 2017 Naples, FL

Sometimes the system works well, other times it doesn't, so it's been an uneventful experience.

Paul Tang
July 24th, 2017 Bradenton, FL

The sales team is pretty good, but they're not flexible in terms of trying to make changes. The technology is certainly there, but after the initial set up, it's difficult to make any changes. However, I do have to say that the gentleman that installed it for me did a good job. He was very detailed, and spent a lot of time on it. He even aligned the front door for me before completing his work. It's just very difficult to make changes, because there's additional fees, and it gets very complicated to add something when you have to pay for somebody to come out each time.

Dick Haller
July 24th, 2017

Most of the equipment doesn't work properly, and they have poor communication within their company. I'm not happy with them. As a matter of fact, I called them a week ago, and they said a manager would call me back, but nobody's called yet.

Robert Therien
July 24th, 2017 Fort Myers, FL

I haven't ad any experience with their customer support, but we originally went with them because they're convenient. Installation process is great.

Pasquale Didonna
July 24th, 2017 Fort Myers, FL

My next-door neighbor has the same items I have, and he's paying half of what I'm paying! I'm going to call them, and if there's no better deal that would make me happy, I might switch companies.

Maryann Grieb
July 24th, 2017 Naples, FL

The equipment is fine, and setting it up was alright, we've just been having issues with the landscape lighting they installed. Besides that, the agents seemed very knowledgeable.

Alberto Perez
July 24th, 2017 Miami, FL

Installation process was fast, clean and responsible. So far, the system has been very reliable.

Carmine Iorio
July 24th, 2017 Fort Myers, FL

Although their customer service is helpful and knowledgeable, the equipment is terrible. I don't like it.

Susan
July 24th, 2017 Naples, FL

I initially chose Uxari because it wasn't connected to the internet, and so far, it's been excellent. At this point, I have no complaints; everything was very good. The young man that came over to install the system was very knowledgeable.

Mark Riley
July 24th, 2017 Doylestown, PA

Customer support is outstanding! The installation process was flawless, and I'm satisfied with the overall product. I would say that Uxari has very good talent working there. I believe they have a good company culture based on their employee's behavior.

Ned Cicciu
July 24th, 2017

Uxari's system works very good, and it's very easy to understand. Plus, the guy that installed it was great as well. Everything's been a very positive so far.

Linda Houde
July 24th, 2017 Huntington, NY

The technicians were very professional and their customer service was positive. I've just noticed that the system fails a bit when the power goes off. I then have issues getting it back up.

Ray Gallivan
July 24th, 2017 Naples, FL

For the most part, the security end of the system responds very well. The representatives are very knowledgeable, and very good people to deal with. The technicians came over to install the system, and they explained everything to me, but I do have to say that I have some issues with the camera though.

Santiago Ramirez
July 24th, 2017 Boynton Beach, FL

Their equipment has been good so far. I haven't used their customer service, except for once, and they were very excellent. I just don't understand how the billing information works, considering that it's not available online.

Jennifer Cutler
July 24th, 2017 Lehigh Acres, FL

I've never had any issues with customer support. They've always been able to help me fix my issues as needed. For the most part, the equipment is very great. It's basic, but for my little home, it's just what I need. Besides, the installation process was very quick and easy. I think it was Kevin that came over; he was very nice and knowledgeable. He even taught me a few things about the system, and told me what I needed to do. The company itself is good. Their people in the office are really nice as well, they know what they're doing as well.

Timothy Neubauer
July 24th, 2017 Estero, FL

Their salesperson sold me things that were super important, according to him. When the installers came over, they said that I didn't need half of this. With that in mind, I can tell that the installers were very knowledgeable.

Barbara Monnot
July 24th, 2017 Naples, FL

The installation process was perfect! We only had one slight problem with my sensor because my walls aren't straight, but besides that, the system is very user friendly. I feel very safe with it. I like that I can operate this on my phone, and it's very easy to use. On top of that, their agents are superb! They handle my issues within hours. I try to get them more customers now!

Fred Bode
July 24th, 2017 Fort Myers, FL

We've only had to use their customer support once, and they were very helpful. The 2 gentlemen that came over to install the system were very efficient, and took pretty much all day to get everything installed, but did a good job. It's very easy to turn on and off the system, and overall, we're very pleased with the service.

Rob Crovo
July 24th, 2017 Naples, FL

Initially, dealing with their customer support wasn't great, but then they stepped up to the plate and did an excellent job in the end. The equipment is excellent, and now that everything's in place, their representatives are awesome. I've had experience with them on different things that I needed and they've been just absolute terrific.

Dusan Sabol
July 24th, 2017 Naples, FL

Our builder recommended Uxari, so we decided to give it a try. So far, everything with them has been very good. Their agents are very professional, and overall, they do a great job.

L S
July 24th, 2017 Naples, FL

The guy that installed the system was very helpful and very knowledgeable. I'd say it was a very positive experience.

Lin Zimmerman
July 24th, 2017 Fort Myers, FL

Uxari's representatives seem to be very responsive to issues, so they've been very good. It was an easy to install system, and overall, it's worked just fine!

G.L.
July 24th, 2017 Naples, FL

They came over and installed what we needed, so it was a very good experience. The system is just fine, and their representatives are great.