Ackerman Security

6.1

Ackerman Security was founded in 1967 and offers both residential and commercial security service to homeowner and business owner clientele. The security company provides industry leading home security, professional monitoring, home automation, video surveillance, and attaches multiple guarantees on its home security system.

Ackerman Security is a Premier Honeywell equipment dealer, runs a CSAA 5-Diamond Monitoring Center, and boasts a number of endorsements from radio and broadcast news personalities local to and trusted by the greater Atlanta, Georgia area.

The Good

• Written Guarantees
  • Monitoring Starts at $19.95 per Month
  • Smart Home Integration
  • Video Surveillance
  • No-Cost Switch to Ackerman Security
  • ADT Authorized Dealer

Written Guarantees

Ackerman applies a number of guarantees to its home alarm system to give customers added peace of mind:

• 200 Percent Money-back Guarantee — in the unlikely event that a home under Ackerman Security's protect is broken into and robbed, the home security company will reimburse clients double what they lost. Specifically, Ackerman will pay the customer's insurance deductible in-full, then pay an equal amount in cash.
  • Seconds Count Guarantee — Ackerman guarantees to either meet or exceed the Underwriters Laboratories 45-second response time requirement.

Monitoring Starts at $19.95 per Month

At a starting price of $19.95 per month, Ackerman Security offers one of the most cost-effective monitoring subscriptions in the industry. The basic 24/7 monitoring packages covers fire/smoke detectors, burglary, and dangerous gas levels including carbon monoxide detectors. For a higher monthly fee, customers can also receive monitoring for water damage and medical monitoring.

Wireless Monitoring

Ackerman Security customers also have the option to switch to wireless monitoring that does not require a landline. Wireless monitoring from Ackerman security relies on cellular communication to work, so even if landline or internet connections are interrupted, the customer's home will still be secure.

IP Alarm Monitoring

In addition to wireless monitoring, customers can monitor their home security via IP, or internet protocol, which is more cost-effective than traditional landline monitoring, and works well for individuals living in cellular dead spots with poor reception.

Smart Home Integration

Ackerman provides the homeowner with a number of smart home features to easily manage both security and energy management from their mobile phone or smart devices. Customers can arm or disarm their systems, turn lights on or off, adjust temperature settings, and receive instant notifications remotely. In terms of home automation equipment, Ackerman offers the following:

• Smart locks
  • Smart thermostat
  • Smart lights
  • Smart security camera
  • Video doorbell camera
  • Voice control
  • Garage door opener

Video Surveillance

Ackerman customers have a number of video surveillance capabilities available to them, including video recording and real-time viewing/live streaming from both indoor and outdoor security camera installations, as well as the video doorbell.

No-Cost Switch to Ackerman Security

For customers with existing home security systems, Ackerman offers a no-cost switch service, that allows them to keep their home security system and add on Ackerman's monitoring services at no additional cost. While this service does come with a few exceptions, it provides Georgia homeowners an opportunity to save on their monthly monitoring fees by switching to Ackerman Security.

ADT Authorized Dealer

Ackerman Security is now an ADT Authorized Dealer, which gives the company access to ADT's leading technology, home security equipment, and monitoring services, all while maintaining its low monthly rates and quality customer service.

The Bad

• Limited Residential Service Area
  • No Home Security Equipment Disclosure

Limited Residential Service Area

While Ackerman's commercial security service extends to 48 states across the country, its residential security is limited to cities and neighborhood surrounding Atlanta, Georgia. Customers living in this service area are encouraged to read verified Ackerman Security reviews to determine if the company's services are the best for their needs.

No Home Security Equipment Disclosure

Although Ackerman Security provides basic information about its home automation equipment, the same cannot be said for much of its home security equipment. At best, the company implies it offers motion sensor, window/door sensors, control panel, and other important security components, but does not provide product specifications on its website.

View Best Home Security Companies

The Bottom Line

Ackerman Security demonstrates all the attributes one should expect to find in a reputable home security company. Customers in Georgia are encouraged to read our Ackerman Security review profile, and obtain a free quote if they like what they see. They're also encouraged to compare Ackerman Security's monthly monitoring fees and contract terms to other leading security providers in their area before making a final decision.

View Best Home Security Companies

Message from
Ackerman Security

For over 50 years, Ackerman Security Systems has been metro Atlanta’s largest and most respected security company. We offer comprehensive services to both residential and commercial customers. We've earned SDM and Integration Magazine's Top 100 Alarm Companies Award over a dozen times. Call us or schedule an appointment online.

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down

3.5

bookmark

Featured Review

Lynne S. Marietta, GA

Ackerman has been my alarm system provider for approximately 3 years. I appreciate the time, attentiveness & professionalism of the representatives that I’ve had the pleasure of working with during this time. To my Account Representative(s); thanks very much for your exceptional customer service.

Reply from Ackerman Security

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Your Ackerman

bookmark

Featured Review

Wanda Kilgore Powder Springs, GA

Excellent sales representative as well as technician. Knowledgeable and professional. Tailored package for my personal needs. Very upfront about cost. The price was excellent when compared to other options!

Reply from Ackerman Security

Thank You! We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. Warmest Regards, Your Ackerman Security

Mar. 10th, 2020

Latrice Bennett Seminole, FL

Ackerman security has very poor quality of equipment the cameras are always off line and when calling to report the problem the representative lies and tell you some one will call back they are station in Georgia and they have no tech in fla so they hire people who do not no nothing about they equipment they don’t even service residential equipment don’t even let them put that security system in your home or you will be just like myself with a headache and no system protecting your property or home go some where else they collect your money monthly but will not fix they equipment

TERRY WILKS Atlanta, GA

I had an issuse with my equipment Ackerman went above and beyond to solve my issues. It seemed from my past interactions that the customer service was declining. The put those thoughts to rest when they stepped up and helped!!

Oct. 12th, 2020

OLillian Baker Atlanta, GA

First of all I would like to give high praise to April who I spoke with today and let me unload 5 months of frustration on her while being apologetic and professional. April deserves to be commended! When April went as far as she could she contacted Stephanie who was on a call but promised to promptly return my call; and she did. Stephanie allowed me to vent and felt my frustration of talking to your company for 5 months without any resolution. Stephanie reviewed my account and promptly arranged the refund I requested! I must say divine intervention took place today with these wonderful ladies; I started not to call because I didn’t want the run around again, but I followed my first mind and did! I am now a happy former customer. I would have stayed with Ackerman if asked to consider their updated services with equipment with the ring doorbell. No one offered anything comparable to what I wanted. I never had a complaint against Ackerman as a customer; in fact I recommended you to people. However after what I considered sub par customer service the last 5 months while trying to obtain a refund for charges after I ended my relationship with Ackerman. I became disappointed with Ackerman. I only wanted funds returned to me that you charged after I left your company! However thanks to April and Stephanie who both should be commended; my faith in Ackerman has been restored and maybe I will be your customer again one day!😌

Reply from Ackerman Security

Ms. Baker, wow! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime. Warmest Regards, Your Ackerman Security

Christopher Webb Fayetteville, GA

Had a challenging interaction with two of the Ackerman reps. Had the pleasure of working with Ms. Stephanie J from the Customer Loyalty Team. She deescalated the situation and resolved my issues. Well Done

mike g. Marietta, GA

would give them a 0 star if I could. THEY DON'T RESPOND. We spent a lot of money installing a new system a year ago. It has not worked right since, sending false alarms in the middle of the night. and several other things. Their service dept. has not been able to fix. We tried to get service and the quickest they would schedule someone was 21 days. Also we have been customers for 17 years. For as much as we pay them they at least could get out here in a few days! I am going to cancel as soon as possible. I read where they delay cancellations by requiring a written notice on their form. It can take up to several months I hear from others because they dont acknowledge receiving the form. Asked the "loyalty " department person and she basically said that indeed that was Ackermans strategy in order to suck more dollars out of their leaving customers. She said that she was going to email me this cancellation form. She did not, what else would I expect? Good luck with us. Absolutely stay away from this joke of a company! They are run by an absentee out of town ownership company who bought them a few years who bought them a few years ago.years ago

Reply from Ackerman Security

Thank you for your feedback. Ackerman

Oct. 12th, 2020

Jennifer Gillooly Elkridge, MD

Absolutely archaic cancellation policy! They email you a form but you have to physically mail it back to them. And THEN it takes 60 days. Basically just a predatory method of squeezing and extra $50 out of you since they can turn it off and on with the flip of a switch. Would NEVER use them again.

Reply from Ackerman Security

Hello, Thank you for your feedback. We understand that you may not agree with our policy. For us to protect you and the company we must receive your request in writing to cancel services. We’re always looking to improve and appreciate your feedback. Warmest regards, Ackerman Security

May. 11th, 2020

ADW Newnan, GA

This company gives you excellent service at an affordable price!!

Reply from Ackerman Security

Thank you! We are so pleased to have you as a loyal customer! Warmest Regards, Your Ackerman Security

May. 11th, 2020

Pamela Albea Lawrenceville, GA

I love the customer service they great and always on point I won't change my service for anything thank you Ackerman

Apr. 9th, 2020

Gary Montgomery Atlanta, GA

WARNING – DON’T USE ACKERMAN SECURITY! We signed up with Ackerman Security back in 2009 and have been loyal customers, until now. We got rid of our AT&T land line in October of 2018. This required we get an Ackerman equipment upgrade ($111.00) to monitor our alarms via internet rather than phone line. Our monthly service rate also went up by $12 to $32.50. BUT HERE’S THE RUB. We unknowingly signed a 5 year contract. The 5 was in very small print. Now in February 2020 it would cost us $1400.00 to cancel. We find this unethical and downright fraudulent misrepresentation. We thought the contract was our agreement to pay for the additional monthly charge. Our letter of complaint and discussion with customer service was to no avail. Please make sure you know what you are signing and getting yourself into. I feel like an old retiree who has just been conned.

Thank you for providing your feedback. Warm Regards, Your Ackerman Security

Mar. 10th, 2020

Camisha Oates Mableton, GA

I haven’t received any service as of yet but Allen was very pleasant and explained my services very well. It was a joy meeting him and I look forward to my new service. Thank you.

Reply from Ackerman Security

Camisha, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future. Warmest Regards, Your Ackerman Security

Feb. 21st, 2020

Day Care Decatur, GA

Fast, Reliable , and Efficient!!  had them for over 2 years now no complaints

Jan. 30th, 2020

James normand Norcross, GA

Ackerman has been a smooth transition from when my sales representative came to my house to when my system was installed. It is such a difficult decision to choose a security company but I'm glad I chose Ackerman.

Jan. 29th, 2020

Sonia Douty Warrenton, VA

We have used Ackerman for years and we decided to cancel. I have asked numerous times to cancel and they promise to send me something to sign and we never receive anything. They continue to send harassing and threatening messages saying we are past due etc. One of these harassing messages said we owed over $166 and when I called they said it was only $59 which I immediately paid a few weeks ago. Tonight I received another threatening message saying we owe $69. Beware - once you sign up it’s impossible to cancel the service! I am at wits end - I don’t know what to!

DAVID PACHECO JR. Lithonia, GA

On/or about middle of September 2019 my system did not reset, after multiple attempts to reprogram key pad, the 24 hr service desk referred me to a local technician. X three(3) attempts to coordinate appt for service failed. On 2 Oct I called again and requested to terminate service, BTW my system is ancient and the offer to upgrade at decaying unit was never made. It appears there's an AI agent "Christine" which works 24/7, via chat many attempts and promises made to upgrade service, once again a call never came after numerous attempts. SOOOO I received a bill for service I never had ! I spoke with Customer NO SERVICE and it appears my system was disconnected....yet their company does not communicate effectively...I continue to receive bills for an alarm system that was never repaired nor upgraded !! ***Customer service does not receive notifications from CHAT, EMAIL or any other sources...it is expected of you to just pay the NO SERVICE BILL

Reply from Ackerman Security

Oh no! I'm sorry we weren't aware of your unhappiness. May you allow us the opportunity to assist you with this matter? We aim to give every customer 5-star service. Please send me your contact information to so that I may be able to get you the assistance you need. Warm Regards, Your Ackerman Security

Jan. 10th, 2020

Paola Atlanta, GA

STAY AWAY FROM ACKERMAN! NO WONDER THEY KEEP LOSING BUSINESS AND NOT GROWING!!! I got Ackerman when I moved in to my house about three and a half years ago. The sales people were really nice and I was told that I had to stay on a 3-year contract so I was not responsible to pay for the equipment they upgraded me to, and then I was told after that I could cancel any time - LIES! They auto-renew your contract for a full year without telling you. Then you call to cancel, nobody mentions this to you, but they make it so hard for you to cancel, they beg you to stay with them and lower your price (but there is a catch, you have to sign a new contract for another year). They raise your voice to intimidate you when you try to cancel too and then they simply don't care and want to charge you a ridiculous amount of money to get out of the contract early. When I asked, why don't you bother sending me a renewal notice so I can decide whether to stay with you or not, and their answer was oh no m'am we don't do that. So, in summary, GO USE ANY OTHER SECURITY SYSTEM EXCEPT THESE ONES THAT TIE YOU TO A LONG TERM CONTRACT, SPECIALLY WHEN THEY DON'T SEND YOU A NEW ONE. We just found the Ring one in Costco for 175 (they have a $60 discount!) bucks and we will pay 10 dollars a month for monitoring.

Thank you for providing your feedback. Warm Regards, Your Ackerman Security

Jan. 10th, 2020

Gladys Soto Atlanta, GA

Very professional and did great work. So happy with this company

Reply from Ackerman Security

Gladys, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future. Warmest Regards, Your Ackerman Security

Dec. 23rd, 2019

Shelby Smyrna, GA

Great service! Very informative at the initial request and then again at technicians setup we are happy with Ackermans security services

Reply from Ackerman Security

Thank You Shelby! We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. Warmest Regards, Your Ackerman Security

Dec. 23rd, 2019

Mr.Mays Lithonia, GA

I had some issues with my billing and also trying to get through. However I must say when I was able to speak with a representative he was honest and addressed all of my concerns. What also prompted me to call was that I received a gift in the mail and wanted to say thank you.

Reply from Ackerman Security

Mr. Mays, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future. Warmest Regards, Your Ackerman Security

Dec. 18th, 2019

Ed in Clarkston Clarkston, GA

It has been my fortune to have Ackerman Security for about 12 years. I'm a Senior citizen living alone with no close family. Every time I pass the main Control Panel, I look upon it as a live-in Personal Assistant. My equipment has never failed or malfunctioned. It is the original equipment from 12 years ago. I have set off the alarm due to my own error on several occasions and IMMEDIATELY at all times a friendly call came inquiring if everything were okay. On 2 occasions, I set off the alarm due to a lot of smoke from cooking. The smoke alarm reacted immediately. Two years ago I had a kitchen fire due to equipment malfunctioning. In trying to put it out to save my home, I inadvertently burned slightly a hand and arm. As usual, there was the immediate call. The Ackerman representative was so courteous and personal inquiring about my safety and injury. Because I was going into shock she gave me steps to take and said the DeKalb Fire Dept. and Ambulance Services were already on the way. Immediately I could hear the sirens as I live only 2 blocks away. This personal response, care and concern of Ackerman kept me from slipping into shock. When I set the alarm upon retiring nightly, I touch the Control Panel giving thanks my friends at Ackerman are there at the moment for me.

Reply from Ackerman Security

Thank You Ed! We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. Warmest Regards, Your Ackerman Security

Dec. 12th, 2019

Cathy Norwood Rex, GA

My contact stay with what he told me set up everything and everything is just fine what great service thank you!

Reply from Ackerman Security

Cathy, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future. Warmest Regards, Your Ackerman Security

Dec. 12th, 2019

Dee Stockbridge, GA

Unprofessional and ill prepared Whenever I call in and wait 20+ mins , no one can ever answer my questions. No representative knows a thing I called to see when my I'll was due and no one knew I attempted to create an on line account but the site was down and they couldn't even provide me with my account number The last rep I spoke with sounded like he was outside at a picnic I called back and got someone else and they said they couldn't even bring my account up I then received a call from "management" and ty couldn't tell me when my bill was due or what service I had. Every time I fall in I get more frustrated because I haven't talked to anyone who helped me. I was promised an email with all the information I requested but never got it The equipment fell off the the wall, causing the alarm to sound and the police to come out. I was at work and thought I was being robbed. I left work in a panic to get home for nothing Now I have a letter from the police department saying I may have to pay a fine for a false alarm When I informed customer service of what happened, she said "I mean, I can give you a $10 credit". Where is the piece of mind? All of my cameras are delayed My doorbell never rings And the alarm sounds randomly in the middle of the night. I don't even feel safe. I call weekly for answers But whenever I wait forever, I'm connected with a person who doesn't know anything. And when a tech was sent out He said "I can't fix something that's not broken" I was referred by my mother and she never saw any compensation I'm just over the company as a whole and I really want to cancel my service Besides It doesn't work correctly anyway

Reply from Ackerman Security

We apologize that our service did not satisfy your expectations. We set a high standard for ourselves and we are truly sorry to hear that the standard was not met in your interaction with our business. Your happiness is our number one priority. Please send me your contact information to so that I may be able to address these concerns. Warm Regards, Your Ackerman Security

Oct. 28th, 2019

Danny Gainesville, GA

The service has been great. Since I started I haven't had very many issues and the few that I have come across over the years have been handled very quickly and professionally. The employees seem very knowledgable about their services. Of course I've thought of switching however after speaking with the loyalty department I don't know why I would when they can do so much for me being a long time customer. Highly recommend.

Reply from Ackerman Security

Thank you! We are so pleased to have you as a loyal customer! So much wonderful feedback goes unsaid on social media these days.

Clarisse Irons Rome, GA

I have Ackerman now and I'm ready to cancel them. Twice now we've set the alarm to stay mode and it's been tripped my a sensor. Was told the sensor wouldn't be trip the alarm in stay mode when we got this system. When I called to ask if it was set to stay or away no one could tell me and the two reps I talked to were rude and uncaring. Not impressed at all

Reply from Ackerman Security

Oh no! My apologies for the confusion. I can't imagine what may have transpired to cause such a mix up, but I apologize. Please don't hesitate to call us at 800-552-1111 and press 1 for existing customers. Here, you can request a member of the leadership team to rectify the situation. If you’re satisfied with your resolution, the original email will allow you to update your rating if you’re moved to do so! Warm Regards, Your Ackerman Security

Concerned Netizen Stone Mountain, GA

I'd put zero stars if I could due to their predatory cancellation policy. I moved out of my house over 2 years ago, and notified them via phone at that time. To spite repeated requests to cancel the notifications and the account over the phone, they kept sending me phone calls and texts about "alarm outages". And I just found out that they've been charging me for monitoring this whole time! I asked if they could provide at least partial credit since this is obviously an error, but they said they could not. BE ADVISED: Apparently, in order to cancel the account, you have to ask to be transferred to their "Customer Loyalty Department" and request that they email you a form. The form has to be filled out and physically mailed in in order for the account to be cancelled.

Reply from Ackerman Security

I requested that our Customer Loyalty Manager research your account and review your agreement, so we can do all that we can. Our policy requires that we have written request from the account owner of record in order to terminate alarm services so that we can be sure that if anything happens, we have something in writing with your signature stating you wanted the account discontinued. Until that document has been received, we cannot legally cancel service. Though we aim to make every customer feel valued, we are unable to satisfy this request. As soon a letter is received, we are vigilant in discontinuing service and ending charges. I apologize for this confusion.

Vonn Gent Stockbridge, GA

I had Ackerman for over 7 years and I sold my house. Although I was living in an apartment they still made me pay for an additional six months. They claim no contracts but they auto renew you every two years without notifying you. Then you have to mail in this paper stating you want to cancel. Without that paper they will not cancel you. I no longer live in a house so I do not have time to go to the post office to mail you a letter stating that I cancel. I still cant remember if I mailed that paper. So I will have to call their no customer service again. I just bought a new house. Guess who I will not be using.

Reply from Ackerman Security

Thank you for your feed back.

Andrea Dacula, GA

We had a problem with our security system. Andrew reached out to us and immediately worked to rectify the situation. Andrew was courteous, knowledgeable, friendly and efficient. He understood the issue and worked to ensure that my husband and I, as consumers, were knowledgeable about the problem as well. He fixed the issue in a timely manner.

Ms. Wright Stockbridge, GA

They are very friendly and aim to please the xustomer.

Philip Chatham McDonough, GA

Jason is a great guy and will take care of you ! He knew just what to do on my security cams ! Polite and courteous!

Reply from Ackerman Security

Thank you! We appreciate the great review!

Aug. 12th, 2019

Teresa H. Atlanta, GA

This time, a good experience. Service guy took time to explain the system and which zones were which. This technician discovered where the previous service tech left our home unprotected. This current Tech cleared the problem.

Reply from Ackerman Security

Thank you! We appreciate you!

Aug. 12th, 2019

Jerry Alpharetta, GA

The tech was great He was very knowledgeable in changing our system over to wireless

GeorgiaPeach McDonough, GA

Very accommodating with scheduling. Professional and friendly employees with great customer service.

Diana Caplan Atlanta, GA

I wish I could give them NO STARS. Terrible service and terrible customer service.

Reply from Ackerman Security

Please let us help improve your view. Please call us at 800-552-1111 so we can assist you!

Mary Dallas, GA

They are on time ,super nice and caring.They make sure all issues are taken care of.

Reply from Ackerman Security

We are super excited that you raving fan of Ackerman!

Aug. 16th, 2019

Gloria H Ellenwood, GA

Very poor customer service. They will run you down to make a sale. Once the sale is made they drop you like a hot potato. No follow up on the service side of the house. They sent an incompetent representative to my house who started to complain from the time he drove in the driveway because I have a large house. He did nothing and I have being billed for services I do not have. I co tacted my sales representative and she promise to handle the problem but she has not gotten back with me. I am not at all happy with this company.

Reply from Ackerman Security

Can you please provide me your contact information to so I can get you some help. Thanks

Aug. 16th, 2019

Ms Chelle Union City, GA

They were in and out with 20 minutes and very nice people

Reply from Ackerman Security

Thank you for the positive review!

Jul. 24th, 2019

Sarah Tallahassee, FL

I have multiple accounts. I sold the house I lived in as my job moved me out of state. Even though Ackerman does not cover Tallahassee they won’t break my contract. My move was not planned. I would recommend paying more for a different company. It’s hard to get through by phone or their online chat. Every time I call it’s a different story. Sometimes they just lie to get me off the phone.

Reply from Ackerman Security

Let us help! Email me at so we can look into your account!

Jul. 16th, 2019

Nicole D Ellenwood, GA

I've been a customer with Ackerman for over 10 years and I am so disappointed with the service and customer service satisfaction efforts over the past 2-3 years. Faulty equipment, lack of following up and feeling not valued to the point I was going to cancel and a gentleman in the loyalty dept James W provided such good service ...of the caliber that I remembered. Our conversation convinced me to stay and I purchased an upgrade and cameras...big mistake ...now I am having issues with this NEW equipment that hasn't worked since it was installed. The technician was a no call no show yesterday; after multiple calls and a wasted Saturday waiting for a technician that never showed up...I still have not received the promised call back for resolution. Feeling like this company really does not care and just want to lock you in a committment that they cannot uphold.

Reply from Ackerman Security

I hate that you feel this way. I'll get an expert on this asap! Please email your contact information to so we can help!

Jun. 11th, 2019

francis Locust Grove, GA

The problem I have with them is the price keep going up. I called 3 times already to change my plan back to $18/month . I was told over the phone that they will email me a new contract and mail me a hard copy of the contract but until now it did not received anything. How many time do i have to call?

Reply from Ackerman Security

Please email your contact info to and I'll get you the help you need.

Jun. 6th, 2019

HILISHA WILKINS Decatur, GA

I haven't had any problems with Ackerman & feel secure when at home

Kadiatu S Dauda Ashton, MD

No clear explanation how to operate the system. Loud continuous chiming

Reply from Ackerman Security

You can turn the chime off. Please call us at 800-552-1111 and we can direct you. We're open 24 hours a day.

Vince Miami, FL

Ackerman responds promptly when an alert is received. They also expedite service if a technician needs to check system. Compared to my previous company I'm very satisfied with Ackerman.

RW Mableton, GA

Courteous, friendly, professional, and extremely fast service.

Reply from Ackerman Security

Thank you for the wonderful review!

Ronald J Watters Atlanta, GA

Very Satisfied with response from all Customer Service personnel. Very happy with equipment installed in my property.

Reply from Ackerman Security

Thank you for the great review!

Sam Buford, GA

Great service, good price and amazing support

Apr. 16th, 2019

Stephanie L Austell, GA

Packer man is a great company and the installer that came out was very knowledgeable and he showed me every detail.

Apr. 12th, 2019

Urban Svensson Newnan, GA

Gregg, the service tech that came to our house did an excellent job. He has been here before, he is always professional, resolves the problem and represents the company very well. He should be considered as a very valuable employee.

Apr. 8th, 2019

Tamika Johnson Capitol Heights, MD

Customer Service is great! Price is great also!

Gary Fiore Winston, GA

Excellent job by Phyllis in designing our system. Jason and Todd did a super job with the install.

Apr. 8th, 2019