Since before man set foot on the moon, Ackerman has been known as the Sign of Real Security - for going above and beyond any other security provider in America to help homes and businesses achieve the highest level of safety possible. Ackerman Security claims to only charge those they protect the fairest price possible: HALF the cost of the old-school providers, for the same exact security systems, and a much higher level of security monitoring.

#1 Protect America chevron_right
#2 Guardian Protection chevron_right
#3 Vivint chevron_right
3.8

The Good

• Affordability
  • Custom-Built Security
  • Customers Own Equipment
  • Five-Year Warranty on Control Panel
  • $500 Homeowners Insurance Reimbursement

Affordability

With Ackerman Security, customers get the reliability of a Central Monitoring Station that is both UL-listed and CSAA Five Diamond Certified. One of the best aspects of Ackerman is the ability to customize security equipment and packages. Ackerman offers customers the ability to pay for just monitoring (for those with existing security equipment) or to build a security/home automation system from scratch.

Custom-Built Security

The company doesn't have pre-packaged offerings but sends out a consultant to help homeowners customize their own system.

Customers Own Equipment

Customers buy the equipment outright and own it forever-which is rare for professionally installed solutions.

Five-Year Warranty on Control Panel

Ackerman provides a five-year warranty on control panels.

$500 Homeowners Insurance Reimbursement

Ackerman offers a $500 homeowners insurance deductible reimbursement in the event of a burglary.

The Bad

• Limited Service Area
  • Limited Cellular Monitoring
  • Undefined Equipment Costs
  • One-Year Warranty on Security Components

Limited Service Area

Unlike nationwide providers, Ackerman Security is only available to homeowners in Georgia, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Maryland, Virginia, and the Metro DC area.

Limited Cellular Monitoring

In addition, cellular monitoring options are only available to those in Atlanta, D.C., and Philadelphia areas. This requires the majority its of customers to rely either on landline monitoring (vulnerable to cord-cutting burglars) or Internet monitoring (vulnerable to network lags and downtime).

Undefined Equipment Costs

Ackerman also doesn't specify equipment costs on its website, but since customers own the equipment, it's safe to assume that customers are responsible for the full cost of equipment.

One-Year Warranty on Security Components

And while the control panel is covered by a five-year warranty, other security components are only covered for one year.

View Best Home Security Companies

The Bottom Line

First and foremost, it's important to make sure you live in Ackerman's limited service area if you're considering using their services. And while landline monitoring is less expensive, it simply is not as safe as cellular monitoring. So unless you live in Atlanta, D.C. or Philadelphia, there are probably more reliable monitoring options. And as always, be sure to read the terms of the contract carefully before signing.

View Best Home Security Companies

3.5

Wanda Kilgore

March 6th, 2020 Powder Springs, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent sales representative as well as technician. Knowledgeable and professional. Tailored package for my personal needs. Very upfront about cost. The price was excellent when compared to other options!

Mar 10, 2020

Thank You! We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. Warmest Regards, Your Ackerman Security

Gary Montgomery

March 1st, 2020 Atlanta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

WARNING – DON’T USE ACKERMAN SECURITY! We signed up with Ackerman Security back in 2009 and have been loyal customers, until now. We got rid of our AT&T land line in October of 2018. This required we get an Ackerman equipment upgrade ($111.00) to monitor our alarms via internet rather than phone line. Our monthly service rate also went up by $12 to $32.50. BUT HERE’S THE RUB. We unknowingly signed a 5 year contract. The 5 was in very small print. Now in February 2020 it would cost us $1400.00 to cancel. We find this unethical and downright fraudulent misrepresentation. We thought the contract was our agreement to pay for the additional monthly charge. Our letter of complaint and discussion with customer service was to no avail. Please make sure you know what you are signing and getting yourself into. I feel like an old retiree who has just been conned.

Mar 10, 2020

Thank you for providing your feedback. Warm Regards, Your Ackerman Security

Camisha Oates

February 21st, 2020 Mableton, GA

I haven’t received any service as of yet but Allen was very pleasant and explained my services very well. It was a joy meeting him and I look forward to my new service. Thank you.

Feb 21, 2020

Camisha, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future. Warmest Regards, Your Ackerman Security

Day Care

January 30th, 2020 Decatur, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Fast, Reliable , and Efficient!!  had them for over 2 years now no complaints

Jan 30, 2020

James normand

January 29th, 2020 Norcross, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ackerman has been a smooth transition from when my sales representative came to my house to when my system was installed. It is such a difficult decision to choose a security company but I'm glad I chose Ackerman.

Jan 29, 2020

Sonia Douty

January 21st, 2020 Warrenton, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We have used Ackerman for years and we decided to cancel. I have asked numerous times to cancel and they promise to send me something to sign and we never receive anything. They continue to send harassing and threatening messages saying we are past due etc. One of these harassing messages said we owed over $166 and when I called they said it was only $59 which I immediately paid a few weeks ago. Tonight I received another threatening message saying we owe $69. Beware - once you sign up it’s impossible to cancel the service! I am at wits end - I don’t know what to!

DAVID PACHECO JR.

January 10th, 2020 Lithonia, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

On/or about middle of September 2019 my system did not reset, after multiple attempts to reprogram key pad, the 24 hr service desk referred me to a local technician. X three(3) attempts to coordinate appt for service failed. On 2 Oct I called again and requested to terminate service, BTW my system is ancient and the offer to upgrade at decaying unit was never made. It appears there's an AI agent "Christine" which works 24/7, via chat many attempts and promises made to upgrade service, once again a call never came after numerous attempts. SOOOO I received a bill for service I never had ! I spoke with Customer NO SERVICE and it appears my system was disconnected....yet their company does not communicate effectively...I continue to receive bills for an alarm system that was never repaired nor upgraded !! ***Customer service does not receive notifications from CHAT, EMAIL or any other sources...it is expected of you to just pay the NO SERVICE BILL

Jan 10, 2020

Oh no! I'm sorry we weren't aware of your unhappiness. May you allow us the opportunity to assist you with this matter? We aim to give every customer 5-star service. Please send me your contact information to so that I may be able to get you the assistance you need. Warm Regards, Your Ackerman Security

Paola

December 26th, 2019 Atlanta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

STAY AWAY FROM ACKERMAN! NO WONDER THEY KEEP LOSING BUSINESS AND NOT GROWING!!! I got Ackerman when I moved in to my house about three and a half years ago. The sales people were really nice and I was told that I had to stay on a 3-year contract so I was not responsible to pay for the equipment they upgraded me to, and then I was told after that I could cancel any time - LIES! They auto-renew your contract for a full year without telling you. Then you call to cancel, nobody mentions this to you, but they make it so hard for you to cancel, they beg you to stay with them and lower your price (but there is a catch, you have to sign a new contract for another year). They raise your voice to intimidate you when you try to cancel too and then they simply don't care and want to charge you a ridiculous amount of money to get out of the contract early. When I asked, why don't you bother sending me a renewal notice so I can decide whether to stay with you or not, and their answer was oh no m'am we don't do that. So, in summary, GO USE ANY OTHER SECURITY SYSTEM EXCEPT THESE ONES THAT TIE YOU TO A LONG TERM CONTRACT, SPECIALLY WHEN THEY DON'T SEND YOU A NEW ONE. We just found the Ring one in Costco for 175 (they have a $60 discount!) bucks and we will pay 10 dollars a month for monitoring.

Jan 10, 2020

Thank you for providing your feedback. Warm Regards, Your Ackerman Security

Gladys Soto

December 23rd, 2019 Atlanta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very professional and did great work. So happy with this company

Dec 23, 2019

Gladys, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future. Warmest Regards, Your Ackerman Security

Shelby

December 23rd, 2019 Smyrna, GA

Great service! Very informative at the initial request and then again at technicians setup we are happy with Ackermans security services

Dec 23, 2019

Thank You Shelby! We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. Warmest Regards, Your Ackerman Security

Mr.Mays

December 18th, 2019 Lithonia, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had some issues with my billing and also trying to get through. However I must say when I was able to speak with a representative he was honest and addressed all of my concerns. What also prompted me to call was that I received a gift in the mail and wanted to say thank you.

Dec 18, 2019

Mr. Mays, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future. Warmest Regards, Your Ackerman Security

Ed in Clarkston

December 12th, 2019 Clarkston, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It has been my fortune to have Ackerman Security for about 12 years. I'm a Senior citizen living alone with no close family. Every time I pass the main Control Panel, I look upon it as a live-in Personal Assistant. My equipment has never failed or malfunctioned. It is the original equipment from 12 years ago. I have set off the alarm due to my own error on several occasions and IMMEDIATELY at all times a friendly call came inquiring if everything were okay. On 2 occasions, I set off the alarm due to a lot of smoke from cooking. The smoke alarm reacted immediately. Two years ago I had a kitchen fire due to equipment malfunctioning. In trying to put it out to save my home, I inadvertently burned slightly a hand and arm. As usual, there was the immediate call. The Ackerman representative was so courteous and personal inquiring about my safety and injury. Because I was going into shock she gave me steps to take and said the DeKalb Fire Dept. and Ambulance Services were already on the way. Immediately I could hear the sirens as I live only 2 blocks away. This personal response, care and concern of Ackerman kept me from slipping into shock. When I set the alarm upon retiring nightly, I touch the Control Panel giving thanks my friends at Ackerman are there at the moment for me.

Dec 12, 2019

Thank You Ed! We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. Warmest Regards, Your Ackerman Security

Cathy Norwood

December 12th, 2019 Rex, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My contact stay with what he told me set up everything and everything is just fine what great service thank you!

Dec 12, 2019

Cathy, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future. Warmest Regards, Your Ackerman Security

Dee

October 28th, 2019 Stockbridge, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Unprofessional and ill prepared Whenever I call in and wait 20+ mins , no one can ever answer my questions. No representative knows a thing I called to see when my I'll was due and no one knew I attempted to create an on line account but the site was down and they couldn't even provide me with my account number The last rep I spoke with sounded like he was outside at a picnic I called back and got someone else and they said they couldn't even bring my account up I then received a call from "management" and ty couldn't tell me when my bill was due or what service I had. Every time I fall in I get more frustrated because I haven't talked to anyone who helped me. I was promised an email with all the information I requested but never got it The equipment fell off the the wall, causing the alarm to sound and the police to come out. I was at work and thought I was being robbed. I left work in a panic to get home for nothing Now I have a letter from the police department saying I may have to pay a fine for a false alarm When I informed customer service of what happened, she said "I mean, I can give you a $10 credit". Where is the piece of mind? All of my cameras are delayed My doorbell never rings And the alarm sounds randomly in the middle of the night. I don't even feel safe. I call weekly for answers But whenever I wait forever, I'm connected with a person who doesn't know anything. And when a tech was sent out He said "I can't fix something that's not broken" I was referred by my mother and she never saw any compensation I'm just over the company as a whole and I really want to cancel my service Besides It doesn't work correctly anyway

Oct 28, 2019

We apologize that our service did not satisfy your expectations. We set a high standard for ourselves and we are truly sorry to hear that the standard was not met in your interaction with our business. Your happiness is our number one priority. Please send me your contact information to so that I may be able to address these concerns. Warm Regards, Your Ackerman Security

Danny

September 24th, 2019 Gainesville, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The service has been great. Since I started I haven't had very many issues and the few that I have come across over the years have been handled very quickly and professionally. The employees seem very knowledgable about their services. Of course I've thought of switching however after speaking with the loyalty department I don't know why I would when they can do so much for me being a long time customer. Highly recommend.

Sep 24, 2019

Thank you! We are so pleased to have you as a loyal customer! So much wonderful feedback goes unsaid on social media these days.

Clarisse Irons

September 19th, 2019 Rome, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have Ackerman now and I'm ready to cancel them. Twice now we've set the alarm to stay mode and it's been tripped my a sensor. Was told the sensor wouldn't be trip the alarm in stay mode when we got this system. When I called to ask if it was set to stay or away no one could tell me and the two reps I talked to were rude and uncaring. Not impressed at all

Sep 24, 2019

Oh no! My apologies for the confusion. I can't imagine what may have transpired to cause such a mix up, but I apologize. Please don't hesitate to call us at 800-552-1111 and press 1 for existing customers. Here, you can request a member of the leadership team to rectify the situation. If you’re satisfied with your resolution, the original email will allow you to update your rating if you’re moved to do so! Warm Regards, Your Ackerman Security

Concerned Netizen

September 9th, 2019 Stone Mountain, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I'd put zero stars if I could due to their predatory cancellation policy. I moved out of my house over 2 years ago, and notified them via phone at that time. To spite repeated requests to cancel the notifications and the account over the phone, they kept sending me phone calls and texts about "alarm outages". And I just found out that they've been charging me for monitoring this whole time! I asked if they could provide at least partial credit since this is obviously an error, but they said they could not. BE ADVISED: Apparently, in order to cancel the account, you have to ask to be transferred to their "Customer Loyalty Department" and request that they email you a form. The form has to be filled out and physically mailed in in order for the account to be cancelled.

Sep 24, 2019

I requested that our Customer Loyalty Manager research your account and review your agreement, so we can do all that we can. Our policy requires that we have written request from the account owner of record in order to terminate alarm services so that we can be sure that if anything happens, we have something in writing with your signature stating you wanted the account discontinued. Until that document has been received, we cannot legally cancel service. Though we aim to make every customer feel valued, we are unable to satisfy this request. As soon a letter is received, we are vigilant in discontinuing service and ending charges. I apologize for this confusion.

Vonn Gent

September 5th, 2019 Stockbridge, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had Ackerman for over 7 years and I sold my house. Although I was living in an apartment they still made me pay for an additional six months. They claim no contracts but they auto renew you every two years without notifying you. Then you have to mail in this paper stating you want to cancel. Without that paper they will not cancel you. I no longer live in a house so I do not have time to go to the post office to mail you a letter stating that I cancel. I still cant remember if I mailed that paper. So I will have to call their no customer service again. I just bought a new house. Guess who I will not be using.

Sep 24, 2019

Thank you for your feed back.

Andrea

August 27th, 2019 Dacula, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We had a problem with our security system. Andrew reached out to us and immediately worked to rectify the situation. Andrew was courteous, knowledgeable, friendly and efficient. He understood the issue and worked to ensure that my husband and I, as consumers, were knowledgeable about the problem as well. He fixed the issue in a timely manner.

Sep 24, 2019

Thank you! We are so pleased to have you as a loyal customer! Warmest Regards, Your Ackerman Security

Ms. Wright

August 26th, 2019 Stockbridge, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are very friendly and aim to please the xustomer.

Mary

August 16th, 2019 Dallas, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are on time ,super nice and caring.They make sure all issues are taken care of.

Aug 16, 2019

We are super excited that you raving fan of Ackerman!

Gloria H

August 16th, 2019 Ellenwood, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very poor customer service. They will run you down to make a sale. Once the sale is made they drop you like a hot potato. No follow up on the service side of the house. They sent an incompetent representative to my house who started to complain from the time he drove in the driveway because I have a large house. He did nothing and I have being billed for services I do not have. I co tacted my sales representative and she promise to handle the problem but she has not gotten back with me. I am not at all happy with this company.

Aug 16, 2019

Can you please provide me your contact information to so I can get you some help. Thanks

Philip Chatham

August 11th, 2019 McDonough, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Jason is a great guy and will take care of you ! He knew just what to do on my security cams ! Polite and courteous!

Aug 12, 2019

Thank you! We appreciate the great review!

Teresa H.

August 7th, 2019 Atlanta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This time, a good experience. Service guy took time to explain the system and which zones were which. This technician discovered where the previous service tech left our home unprotected. This current Tech cleared the problem.

Aug 12, 2019

Thank you! We appreciate you!

Diana Caplan

August 5th, 2019 Atlanta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I wish I could give them NO STARS. Terrible service and terrible customer service.

Aug 05, 2019

Please let us help improve your view. Please call us at 800-552-1111 so we can assist you!

Jerry

August 2nd, 2019 Alpharetta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The tech was great He was very knowledgeable in changing our system over to wireless

GeorgiaPeach

August 1st, 2019 McDonough, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very accommodating with scheduling. Professional and friendly employees with great customer service.

Ms Chelle

July 24th, 2019 Union City, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were in and out with 20 minutes and very nice people

Jul 24, 2019

Thank you for the positive review!

Sarah

July 15th, 2019 Tallahassee, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have multiple accounts. I sold the house I lived in as my job moved me out of state. Even though Ackerman does not cover Tallahassee they won’t break my contract. My move was not planned. I would recommend paying more for a different company. It’s hard to get through by phone or their online chat. Every time I call it’s a different story. Sometimes they just lie to get me off the phone.

Jul 16, 2019

Let us help! Email me at so we can look into your account!

Nicole D

June 10th, 2019 Ellenwood, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've been a customer with Ackerman for over 10 years and I am so disappointed with the service and customer service satisfaction efforts over the past 2-3 years. Faulty equipment, lack of following up and feeling not valued to the point I was going to cancel and a gentleman in the loyalty dept James W provided such good service ...of the caliber that I remembered. Our conversation convinced me to stay and I purchased an upgrade and cameras...big mistake ...now I am having issues with this NEW equipment that hasn't worked since it was installed. The technician was a no call no show yesterday; after multiple calls and a wasted Saturday waiting for a technician that never showed up...I still have not received the promised call back for resolution. Feeling like this company really does not care and just want to lock you in a committment that they cannot uphold.

Jun 11, 2019

I hate that you feel this way. I'll get an expert on this asap! Please email your contact information to so we can help!

francis

June 5th, 2019 Locust Grove, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The problem I have with them is the price keep going up. I called 3 times already to change my plan back to $18/month . I was told over the phone that they will email me a new contract and mail me a hard copy of the contract but until now it did not received anything. How many time do i have to call?

Jun 06, 2019

Please email your contact info to and I'll get you the help you need.

HILISHA WILKINS

April 22nd, 2019 Decatur, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I haven't had any problems with Ackerman & feel secure when at home

Kadiatu S Dauda

April 22nd, 2019 Ashton, MD

No clear explanation how to operate the system. Loud continuous chiming

Apr 22, 2019

You can turn the chime off. Please call us at 800-552-1111 and we can direct you. We're open 24 hours a day.

Vince

April 19th, 2019 Miami, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ackerman responds promptly when an alert is received. They also expedite service if a technician needs to check system. Compared to my previous company I'm very satisfied with Ackerman.

RW

April 19th, 2019 Mableton, GA

Courteous, friendly, professional, and extremely fast service.

Apr 22, 2019

Thank you for the wonderful review!

Ronald J Watters

April 19th, 2019 Atlanta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very Satisfied with response from all Customer Service personnel. Very happy with equipment installed in my property.

Apr 22, 2019

Thank you for the great review!

Sam

April 15th, 2019 Buford, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great service, good price and amazing support

Apr 16, 2019

Stephanie L

April 11th, 2019 Austell, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Packer man is a great company and the installer that came out was very knowledgeable and he showed me every detail.

Apr 12, 2019

Ashley Harris

April 9th, 2019 Snellville, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sham was a great tech he knows his stuff!

Apr 10, 2019

Thank you! Sham is great!

Urban Svensson

April 8th, 2019 Newnan, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Gregg, the service tech that came to our house did an excellent job. He has been here before, he is always professional, resolves the problem and represents the company very well. He should be considered as a very valuable employee.

Tamika Johnson

April 5th, 2019 Capitol Heights, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Customer Service is great! Price is great also!

Gary Fiore

April 5th, 2019 Winston, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent job by Phyllis in designing our system. Jason and Todd did a super job with the install.

Michelle

April 5th, 2019 McDonough, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I learned so many features on my alarm system that I didnt even know about! The technician was awesome, very informative. Demetrice H was exceptional. I would and will highly reccomend Ackerman.

Thank you so much!

Gia Jones

April 4th, 2019 Peachtree City, GA

Customer service is awesome. The salesperson was very knowledgeable. The rep I spoke to on the was very professional.

Mitch

April 4th, 2019 Decatur, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great install & very professional would recommend this company to everyone needing security system.

Thank you very much!

Julie

April 2nd, 2019 Marietta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We had a service technician come out on Saturday to replace a motion sensor and window sensors. We were charged a service fee for service that was not excellent. The technician didn’t have the tape needed and didn’t replace the sensor because he said it was a power supply problem. Less than an hour after he left the sensor went out again. This particular sensor hasn’t worked since we had the system installed over 6 months ago. When I called to request service the first time they sent me a sales representative. He clearly didn’t know why he was sent out. No one ever called me to reschedule for a technician. I once again called and waited another week and a half for a technician to come out. Honestly, I expected a little better.

Apr 04, 2019

I apologize about the concerns you've mentioned. I can't imagine what may have caused the mix ups. If your system still shows errors please call us at 800-552-1111 and request Josh H. in service. We can assure that your next experience is a better one.

Andy Johansen

March 29th, 2019 Woodstock, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great service and we always recommend if someone asks

Thank you so much!

Isidro Angeles

March 29th, 2019 Jonesboro, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ackerman has been good to my family. The price has been consistent and no surprises or hidden fees. We feel safe with Ackerman.

Apr 04, 2019

Thank you! We appreciate you!

kiara anderson

March 28th, 2019 Atlanta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ever since installation 2 years ago the alarms won’t stop beeping throughout the day and when I called customer service for someone to come out and look at it, they told me I had to pay 2 prices. First price is just for someone to come out and look at it and the second price is to fix it. Why should I pay for that when the installer didn’t install it properly. And I’m under a 3 year contract I had no idea I signed up for so I have to keep the annoying devices until I can cancel. I’m beyond disappointed.

Apr 05, 2019

Allow us to help at 800-552-1111! Please let a member of management assist you. I'm sure we can turn things around.

Amanda Poss

March 28th, 2019 Temple, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

There was an offered plan on the radio for $19.99, I was told I didn’t qualify for that plan so I pay close to $50. I was signed up for a 5 year contract but later found out there is a shorter term. I was sold the doorbell with a camera attached even though my actual doorbell at the time wasn’t working, was told by salesman that the installer would have no problem fixing it. Then when the installer came and hooked up the new doorbell he says it will work after I hire an electrician to install a new doorbell transformer. Let’s not even discuss they were advertising $100 gift card for new customers that I never received. All together my system works like it should. But the process of getting the system and all the lies you endure getting there makes it not worth it.

Apr 04, 2019

I'm sorry things weren't explained correctly to you. $19.95 is for all landline customers. If you need new equipment, different monitoring and features, the price goes up. Any doorbell camera or alarm equipment that is working, we can activate and monitor with no problem. If there are electrical issues and are more extensive than the equipment, we must suggest an expert electrician. Please let us know if you have any service concerns having to do with equipment we installed or converted at 800-552-1111.