Wayfair Logo

5.0

LostCustomer Nashua, NH

I would not know what I think about this product. I played an order for a bed with headboard and the memory mattress to go along with it. Although both items said receive it in 2 days, and there is no language to suggest otherwise, one package did not ship out until a full day later than the first pushing delivery to the third day. The address entered was the wrong street number which is my own fault. I contacted Wayfair directly and was told the address would be updated as requested by FedEx and the package would be delivered the next day. Current tracking shows that it will now not be delivered until even a day after that. A 2 minute wait time has turned into 28 minutes at the time of this review.

Jenn Hutto, TX

Terrible company and horrible customer service, not to mention bad products. I purchased a sectional that I had to wait 2 months for.  The people who delivered it couldn't fit it though my door.  I called Wayfair who told me the feet are bolted from the INSIDE.  They said I could have the delivery men put the sectional in my garage and then I had to be responsible for cutting into the sofa, getting the bolt off to remove the leg, hiring someone to put the sofa into my house and THEN they would send a repair person to my home to reassemble it and fix the cut.  I may or may not have to pay for the repair person.  I was driving home during all of this from taking care of my mother who had emergency heart surgery out of state.  I called twice to verify I could have it delivered when I got home and my case manager, Rachel, agreed and said she'd call Monday to set up a time.  No call so I called and Rachel was too busy to talk with me and a super happy girl informed me my sectional was shipped back and I am billed $363 for the return!! I told her that is a mistake and I want it brought over to do as Rachel told me, but she said I'd have to reorder the sectional, wait an additional 2 months AND the price had gone up!!!  Considering they had already made this for me, I find this ridiculous.  I ordered the sectional for the power foot rests because I am disabled and need power ones as I'm too weak for manual foot rests and can't put them down.  I have company coming this weekend and have spent 3 months with no furniture already.  The perky pest did offer that they could send something to me to use in the meantime, for an additional charge.  I wouldn't buy anything from this shady company ever! I'm sorry I let them ding my credit by applying for their card that I will NEVER use.  I will tell everyone how horrible they are.  I am having a Halloween party with 30 guests who will all be told just why I have no furniture and not to buy from Wayfair or their other companies like Joss and Main.

Lisa King, NC

Do not buy from this company. I believe just about everything they have is seconds. I once ordered a coffee table from them. Looked nice on line. It arrived to me broken. Literally in broken pieces the main piece across was actually in two pieces. Another item I purchased was a two piece art work of a butterfly. When it arrived, the two pieces did not align at all! What a joke this place is. I am telling you people. This place is a junk yard. Be wise and shop somewhere else! Oh and one more thing - they never deliver on time. Packages are always late.

Maria New York, NY

I ordered an outdoor dining set that was supposed to be delivered a few weeks ago. First it was just delayed. When it finally arrived, it was missing chairs. The Wayfair told me I could keep it as is (with 4 chairs instead of 6), but had to sign papers that I received the order in full and had no claims. I said I would sign for what I received, but they refused (were very rude about it, too) and took the whole thing away. Then we had a week’s long exchange where some of their reps said the missing chairs arrived in the warehouse and some insisted they were lost in transit. We finally agreed with the manager Sam that I’ll take what they have, sign that I received everything, but he will make sure I’ll get the missing chairs. The delivery was scheduled, I received a confirmation email, amended my schedule, waited for 4 hours, but my order never arrived. When I called, I was told there was a mistake and my set didn’t get loaded on the truck. Two more hours on the phone and the manager of the warehouse gave me his word I’ll receive my set the first thing in the morning. But nope, it did not arrive the following morning either. Wayfair is beyond unreliable.

Kyle Denver, CO

This review is based upon the customer service of the Wayfair site. I placed an order last Tuesday for a shower curtain. I have now received an email stating the item is back ordered. It took five business days to determine the item was back ordered. To clarify that is one day before it's original delivery date. This is unacceptable. I tried using the customer help chat which did not work for 45 minutes. I finally called and had an unpleasant phone call with the representative. I was able to obtain a 40% discount, which was only given because I asked for it. There was no further apologizes, sympathy, or apologetic tone from this representative. Even now I will still have to wait another 2.5 weeks for my order to be filled. Including the original 6 days I have already waiting. Overall I will be waiting over 3 weeks for my purchase to be delivered. I have company comping in two days time and now I will have to purchase another shower curtain not from Wayfair in order to deal with their mess up. The customer service representative in question did not seem to care for my aggravation. This representative acted as if this is a normal situation which is absurd. I am highly disappointing in the company, website, and and terrible customer service team as a whole. Beyond the discount the customer service rep did not do anything in order to try and keep my business. Because of that interaction I will never use this terrible site again.

Mark Boshine Philadelphia, PA

Update on review below: Wayfair contacted us and corrected the situation. We bought a sofa called Renewal by South Cone Home from Wayfair for 1,800$. It was a piece of junk. After 1 year the fabric frayed and started ripping at the seams. After 2 years the springs failed so when you sat on it, it would sink down. It was like sitting in a hole, it was an embarrassment when we had visitors. When we contacted Wayfair they did not do anything and they referred us to the manufacturer who did not do anything either. We would expect this from a cheap couch like Ikea, but when you spend that much money on a couch you would expect that it would last more than 2 years. This couch experienced normal usage (we are all adults, and no one is overweight).

Michelle Church Hill, TN

I ordered the Nixon leather recliner. This chair is really small. I have a 14 year old that weight 125 lbs first thing he said “why is it so little”.? The chair would work good for lthe tiny houses that you see on tv. My complaint is more with how the returns are handled. . I requested to send back to wayfair no problem... I call the company who will pick my chair up they can’t get here for I think 7 days. Then after further discussion, this company Estes says they only have tractor trailers to pick up items an couldn’t get up my driveway which is a small hill. I call wayfair back to tell them of this problem, they take 2 days to get back to me with a new pick up company. At this point the chair has been at my house 3 days I call the new pick up company they can not schedule pick up for 24 hours. Tomorrow will be 4 days depending on how many days it will take them to get here I could possibly be waiting 2to 3 weeks for a refund onto my card.... lesson learned do not order furniture off line, unless you have been to a store an sat in it and just happened to find it cheaper on line. I learned my lesson.

Janice Hopwood

I ordered two woven baskets for under a coffee table. The order arrived but it was only one of the baskets. I called customer service who told me that they would chase up the second basket. I cant complain about the service and I was kept informed and told that the second basket would be on its way soon. When the second basket arrived it was completely different to the first basket. It was a different colour, a different sized weave and slightly bigger - it was also damaged. I called customer services again and had to send a photo of the two items, which they agreed were completely different to each other. I was told that I could return the items and have a refund, keep them and receive a discount, or have replacements (but these would not be available until October!). I have accepted a refund and the items will be collected. I am absolutely disgusted with the quality of these items and the fact that whilst advertised as the same product they clearly are not. I will not be using Wayfair again

Hyrum Sandy, UT

Used them for a wedding registry. Some of the items weren't quite as expected. Some damaged ones came through, but it wasn't enough to bother returning. Wish they would package things better. Overall, it's really easy to use and convenient. I like the diversity of options.

Georgia Bethesda, MD

On October 12, 2017, I ordered 8 ceiling fans at $38.99, or $311.92 total. Five hours later I received notice that they were canceling my order and voiding my payment because they were priced incorrectly. Mind you that this was their price on their website, and also on Ebay's website. The offered me a credit code, which they note in their own email expired January 26, 2017 (9 months prior to the purchase). When I responded that they still had the fan posted for the same price, and that I believed they should stand behind their advertised price, they countered by telling me that the retail price for each fan was $137.60, but they would sell them to me for $100 each. This watheir compromise, their way of making the situation right: offering to sell me the fans I had purchased for $311 for $800 instead. Great way to do business. I won't shop there again.

Ana c

I have tried twice to buy something on Wayfair the first was a disaster, the product listed was not at all what I received. The second time I had tried to cancel the order but it went out anyway. The product is fine. I decided to keep it to save the hassle. The Wayfair notification email account sent me over 50 duplicate emails one day to le me know my parcel had shipped. The call centre is very unprofessional. I had to call a few times to get help returning the erroneous item. Every time the person on the phone was rude. In the background, it sounded like a frat party was happening. The whole business and my experience with it has been extremely unprofessional. Wayfair reminds me of a cheap knockoff supplier that is being run out of someone’s garage with their teenage children as staff.

Jean Bolton Spartanburg, SC

On Sept. 1, 2017 I ordered some flooring from Wayfair. I put in the square footage I needed and the site calculated my order. I received an order confirmation and as ship date of Sept 8, 2017. One Sept 8, I received an email from Wayfair, of which I opened expecting to find the shipping information and instead I found that Wayfair cancelled my order due to THEIR incorrect pricing. I would be more understanding had I been notified soon after ordering, but they waited until the ship date. I had already purchased underlayment and had secured and installer. Wayfair WILL NOT honor my order and has offered me a small percentage off on a reorder.

Maile Curtis Salt Lake City, UT

Wayfair has great stuff at affordable prices. I ordered a few different furniture pieces and they were exactly what I was expected. They came when they were supposed to come and we loved their products.

Denise H. Mona, UT

I purchased a small chandelier from Wayfair; when it came, it was broken. I called them and they refunded my money without question and didn't even want me to send the broken fixture back. I like their customer service!

hpetersen

Pretty packaging, horrible service. Very unreliable. We order 2 chest of drawers and 2 end tables. One chest of drawers arrived damaged in shipping. After 5 months of emails and phone calls back and forth to their customer service department, and 5 replacement dressers, all arrived damaged. I finally accepted the least damaged dresser and had repairs done elsewhere. They were apologetic, but reluctant to offer me a refund or waive the shipping charges. I live in Edmonton, Alberta Canada, and was charged over $650.00 for shipping which was outrageous. The quality of the furniture was poor. Not at all like it was shown or advertised. Bottom line, stay away from this company, they do not live up to their promises and their shipping department is horrible. Save your money, buy locally.

MattB Salt Lake City, UT

I just purchased a chair and shower door from Wayfair and was impressed with not only the price but the quality. They offer anything and everything you'd need for your home at great prices.

Karen Torino Tallahassee, FL

I love using Wayfair to shop for furniture because with such a wide variety of items to choose from, I can find anything. They usually also have deals to help with the price. Great for furniture.

Jodi Howard Salt Lake City, UT

I love that I found Wayfair! I bought a couch just last month and I am so happy with it. I have also bought chairs and ottomans and all kinds of home decor. I love this website!

Nicole Jones Sandy, UT

I first heard about Wayfair through the commercials I'd see on TV. Shortly after, I downloaded the app and can't believe how large of a selection you have in all the categories...literally endless! I've purchased bar stools, light fixtures, beds and a couch and all have been high quality pieces at a fair price!

Janie Dennis Tallahassee, FL

They have so many cool things online!! I like to just search for hours to have a good idea of nice and creative things to buy! I bought their unique dish rack and I loved it so much!

Dwhoush Slidell, LA

I ordered a side table off of wayfair. Their selection was unbelievable. The price of it was great! When it arrived, I was surprised at how good the quality of it was for the price.

Lorna Johnston West Valley City, UT

I bought an overstuffed chair for our bedroom. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality. It was delivered quickly and was easy to assemble. It still looks great and I would not hesitate to order from Wayfair again.

Wendy Liu Bethesda, MD

Wayfair makes finding the perfect furniture and home décor at a price you can afford easier than ever. With over seven million products from more than 7,000 suppliers, they have one of the largest online furniture and home goods selections available.

Katie Carver Cheyenne, WY

We have bought several items from Wayfair and have always been happy with them. The selection is huge, but the filters make it easy to find what I want. I would buy from Wayfair again.

take7 Sandy, UT

Always search here mostly for inspiration of home ideas and different home decor and organization things I didn't know I needed. But I love to see the variety and shop the deals. Their things are beautiful.

RodrigoRamirez Austin, TX

Never heard of Wayfair until this past year. It can be overwhelming and sometimes aren't sure if this truly the best price I'm getting for a certain product like a rug or a dresser. However, I did purchase a rug at a decent price and has served me super well, so I can't complain.

Aimee Mortensen Salt Lake City, UT

Wayfair has quality furniture and accessories. I’ve bought numerous light fixtures and have been happy with the quality, price, and customer service. Usually ships quickly as well.

Charlotte Bethesda, MD

As a designer I look for quality and great prices for my diverse client. Wayfair has it all! Plus easy shipping and returns. Have had great experience with them for numerous purchases.

Allison Campbell Gulfport, MS

Wayfair is a easy way to get unique home products and furniture but they do tend to over price everything. I just find it to be a lot more expensive then actually buying products from a store.

Amy Boren American Fork, UT

I bought 2 lamps from this site. They came on time and looked like exactly what I ordered. I had a coupon that gave me free shipping so that was great. Over all a great experience so I will be back.

Beth Farmer Pleasant Grove, UT

Wayfair is a great place to look for home furnishings. Good quality. Lots of products and styles to choose from. Affordable. Free shipping if you spend a certain amount. Their website is user friendly and easy to navigate.

Reese Pleasant Grove, UT

I bought a beautiful leather trunk seat, for the bottom of my bed and I also bought some stools for my kitchen and they both were easy to find and were easy to purchase and I could compare them and it worked out great.

Stephanie Orem, UT

I have used Wayfair multiple times and always really love the selection and prices. The quality of products is amazing and the way they ship makes everything very simple and clean!

Ashley Pleasant Grove, UT

I have purchased some furniture from Wayfair and and quality is supurb! There is always free shipping which seems incredible to me. It does take longer than normal though but if you are patient you can really find some great deals.

Diana Melnyk

I have used Wayfair.ca not .com. Hope this still counts. They have great selection. My brother purchased a beautiful leather sofa from wayfair.com. I would likely shop more online from this store if I lived in the United States.

Thatguy Cincinnati, OH

Online is not a good place to shop I ordered one thing and they sent me something like it and then add insult to injury by insulting my intelligence it was clearly not the right product and now I’m stuck with a bill of boxing up and sending it back and they just want me to accept it… that’s not what we ordered!

allgirl5591 Sacramento, CA

So far the product I have gotten is good, the other has yet to come. when I called to talk to them about the shipment issue the young woman did not seem to care , they tell you two day and it is not two day shipping and they're customer service sucks. They assume that you have nothing better to do than sit around and wait for your shipment

hairy Liberty Hill, TX

Wayfair has had my money for a month now - they have not sent me the items in stock and have not returned my money. They say they can't find it. I have made numerous calls and the latest as of yesterday was an hour and 17 minutes of my time. I have tried the business office, the order line, email, etc....... DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. Build.com is 100000% better. They always service my account.

ccduckie Williamsport, MD

polite people but could not solve my issue when trying to purchase refridgerator and stove with fortiva retail approved credit. fortiva said i was good to go but when trying to purchase those appliances after clicking on the checkout now button all i got was a screen that said WHO TURNED OUT THE LIGHTS. wayfair could not assist the sell? no help from anyone at wayfair as to why those items could not be purchased.

Connie Halverson De Smet, SD

This was my first order with Wayfair. I ordered a vanity on August 15. After a month of no word on delivery, I started calling. They kept pushing the date back and finally today, 2 1/2 months later, they said the shipper lost it. My only recourse was a refund or to order a replacement. You can imagine how this delay has messed with our remodeling project. They tell me replacement won't be here til Dec.....6 weeks from now.

Doug Zundel

Have had great purchases for my home from this company. From furniture to decor. Prices are very competitive and quality good.

Carol N Little

I liked the selection of furniture. It was eclectic and displayed well. There was a good selection and I liked the fact that the furniture was in different styles and colors.

Kris Palm Bay, FL

Bought pots and pans here. Very good quality! and the variety of products is very large you could buy almost everything you need in one place

Lauri Birmingham, AL

Quick shipping and free on almost anything BUT if you have to return something , it will cost you dearly. I ordered a litter box and upon requesting a return authorization, I was going to be charged $18 (!!!) shipping leaving me at $1 refund. I won’t ever order again.

Anthony Scott Charlotte, NC

I ordered a swing bench from wayfair and they sent it with out all the assembly parts. So I contact them to a get it situated I got an email from replacement parts they were going to send what I didn't have but when I reply twice no one contacted me back to let me know when I was going to get my other products that I paid for on top of that it cost me money to send the product back that was messed up from the jump.

Julie Mansfield, MA

The king bed that was ordered arrived damaged and not made right. The bed frame had a huge hole on it that was NOT intentional... there are staples around it - looks like crap. Also the metal support beam that’s meant to go across the base is not long enough. Not happy and it also took an entire week for someone to come out to put it together.

Rebekah Jahna Babson Park, FL

Worst customer service ever! Ordered 6 ceiling fans. One was defective. Wayfair said item discontinued. They offered me a store credit. I have 5 matching ceiling fans hanging that I payed electricians. A store credit gets me nowhere!! One year warranty useless!! They did NOTHING to help me. Wayfair buys up discontinued items and sells them to you at their “discounted price.” If you choose to use Wayfair, just know they don’t honor their claims. Buyer beware!

Dina Miami, FL

Product didn’t match the picture. The order came split up and was super late. They had no idea what happened once shipped and had to comp me my order. Then I find out their policy allows only 30 days return and they told me they would do an exception for me and do me a favor to “let me” return it for a credit. Then shipping label takes two week and I had to pay for returning the product. We all know that song maybe someone should make anew one about how bad they are. Don’t waste your time. Go to Amazon or BBB .

Bunty Allan

Terrible experience....advertised free shipping but never got satisfaction. said I lived in a "remorte area"...SE Bc is not the North Pole....was promised all manner of things and nothing delivered, my neighbor 4 doors down ordered 5 months earlier and received her order direct to her home at NO charge. WTH...know lots of people in my town that have ordered and not been charged. VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE and NO answers. BUYER BEWARE!!!!

Forsyth

The service i received when i ordered a bed from Wayfair was shocking. Be watchful of their promised delivery date. Once you place your order this date gets extended. I received an update indicating a delivery slot of Friday pm, their customer service team could not confirm an estimated time. In the end my order did not arrive and i subsequently had to cancel my order out of frustration. Also as i found out they do not deliver on weekends.