Best Company Guarantee Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc. Logo

Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

8.8

Hayln James Aliso Viejo, CA

The company seems ok but I did not move forward because I never felt 100% comfortable with the process. At no point in time was it explained to me what the pros and cons are and what I should anticipate in the process unless I used google to research DMP and followed up with an email to my agent. When I went dark for a few days he did not chose to reach out and ask if I have any questions more did he ever try to ask why I had not moved forward. I am in sales and of someone was trying to bring on 20K I'm debt to my company... I'd make a phone call to see how I could onboard that client.

wendy bock Brooklyn, NY

I called because I needed to add something to my account. It was easy.. I had a few questions which were answered to my satisfaction. I am please with the service I received.

Doris Woods Chapel Hill, NC

Excellent attention to detail and extraordinary knowledge on using the online tool and how to update my accounts with balances and statement end dates.

Willie Brigance Hendersonville, TN

Tatiana was very polite and helpful...she resolved my issues in no time,such a blessing to see that there is still sweet and kind customer service people out there...Thanks so much for all your help Tatiana.

millie stoff Melbourne, FL

What I appreciate about Juan is his willingness to help and look up records to verify your status. He is also a very pleasant and well-mannered professional!

Shawna Hudson Denver, CO

I was late on a payment, however, with Tatiana's excellent customer service, I felt comfortable in being able to call in and pay. Payment was quick and easy.

Katharine F Ingalls Overland Park, KS

Brian did a fantastic job of explaining the program to me and what is required and what I need to do at this point he gave a great great overall description of the program

Edward Owen Fargo, ND

The young lady was very helpful and courteous, and answered my questions quickly and precisely. Very pleasant experience. Give this young lady a raise...

Jose Rodriguez Apopka, FL

I need some orientation about when, where and who will start to make the payments to my creditors and the orientation was excellent. Thank you, good job.

Darlene Gable West Hollywood, CA

Just wanted to tell you thank you so much for all your help I couldn't have done it without your help.I would highly recommend your company to anybody

Lois Willis

Very helpful very knowledgeable about my account. Gave very good information on the status of my account and what to do concerning the accounts completion Kind and Clear

jarrell bergado Glendale, CA

the young lady answered all of my questions and concerns. very knowledgeable and informative. i didnt feel as if i was just being rushed through the process. thank you!!!

peter ryan Forest Hills, NY

the customer service and addressing of my concerns were exceptional and I would recommend this service to anyone that needs help with managing their credit.

Mary A. Nino

It was a pleasure speaking with Tatiana. She was very knowledgeable, sweet and helpful. This made my call go very smoothly and efficitvely. Thank you.

Krissy West Palm Beach, FL

Bob was an exceptional help. He answered all my questions and handled the payoff of my account wonderfully. Thank you! CCC helped more than you can know!

Rafael

It is a very bad time for me to live with this critical financial situation. This company has been helpful with the reality to face consecuences due to lack of income.

Terri Howser Ashburn, VA

Titania was wonderful, knowledgeable, & made sure my concerns were addressed. Everyone @ your business is always helpful & seem to genuinely care.

Cassidy Olsen Cedar City, UT

She was able to verify what was going on and was able to give me a clear solution. I am very happy with my experience that I had talking to her. Thank you. =)

Amie Santa Fe, NM

Wanda was absolutely fabulous! She was very sweet and understanding. Took the time to get my account back up and running and answered all of my questions perfectly!!

Ronald Ligon Augusta, GA

Bob was very helpful and helped me understand how the procedure of consolidated credit. He also commended me for how far I came working with my debt.

Adebusayo Brooklyn, NY

I have been so relieved to not have the stress of debt collectors calling my phone non-stop. Everything's in the consolidators hands and I can breathe easy!

Diane Roseville, MI

Consolidated Credit Is an awesome company who are helping to illuminate my debt. They are professional knowledgeable and courteous and get the job done!

Jennifer Boccella Raleigh, NC

Sebastian was a great help to me! He was able to give me all the information I needed as well as adjust my payment. I really appreciate all his assistance! Thank you!

Luis Suarez Millville, NJ

Quick and Very knowledgeable. Friendly also. Big help. I asked certain questions and they had the certain answer i was looking for. Very professional!

Nancy Montenegro Lafayette, IN

The overall experience was fast and easy. Very satisfied.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Nancy, Thanks for your review and we were glad we could help you with your debt. As you work your way through your debt management program, we’d also like to invite you to take advantage of the free resources we offer through our Financial Education Center on Consolidated Credit's website. These will help you learn strategies to avoid challenges with debt in the future.

Sep. 22nd, 2021

Katina Dusek OH

Great experience. Very helpful. will use again

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Katina, It sounds like you've completed your debt management program. If so, congratulations! We’re glad we could help! Go ahead pat yourself on the back for your hard work and perseverance. Testimonials like yours are invaluable. They give those reluctant to seek help the courage and motivation to do so. We appreciate you and wish you the very best in all your financial endeavors. Cheers! We have a wealth of free resources that can help you develop strategies for avoiding debt and maintaining financial stability in the future. If you haven’t checked out Consolidated Credit's YouTube Channel yet, we invite you to subscribe. We’re constantly adding new videos that can help you become more financially savvy.

Aug. 12th, 2021

Audrey Fort Lauderdale, FL

Quality services. Fairness friendly professional

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Audrey, Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt free. If you have any questions about the program, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate!

Aug. 9th, 2021

B LC Fort Worth, TX

Consolidated Credit is so easy to work with and creditors work well with them.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi BLC, Thanks for letting us know how we did! We’re happy we were able to help you find a solution to get out of debt. If you have any questions about your debt management program or what you can expect now that you’re enrolled, please don’t hesitate to call us. We’re here to help!

Aug. 9th, 2021

randie taff Canton, MO

They have helped me pay down deb. I am very pleased with their service

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Randie, We appreciate the opportunity to assist you. It’s our mission to help people in your situation find solutions to become debt free. If you have any questions or run into any challenges down the road, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’re here to help!

Aug. 2nd, 2021

Susan Baldoni Salem, OR

Website is difficult to use - sometimes it’s very slow, other times it won’t even let me log in.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Susan, We appreciate the opportunity to assist you. It’s our mission to help people in your situation find solutions to become debt free. If you have any questions or run into any challenges down the road, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’re here to help!

Jul. 28th, 2021

Lynn Smith Greenville, NC

The way they help you get out of debt and they are always there to help you.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Lynn, Thanks for reaching out to Consolidated Credit for help with your credit card debt. While we’re helping you get out of debt through your debt management program, don’t forget to take advantage of the free financial education resources we offer. If you haven’t signed up yet, please check out Credit Dojo on Consolidated Credit's website. It’s a fun interactive, financial literacy course that can teach you everything from basic budgeting to buying a home.

Jul. 21st, 2021

Tameka Gilmore-Pace Bunnell, FL

The communication is awesome. They really help me out with my credit problem

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Tameka, We’re happy we could help you find a solution to overcome your challenges with debt. Now that you’re on your way to becoming debt free, don’t forget to take advantage of all the free financial education resources we offer. We hold free webinars every month that can help you achieve and maintain financial stability long-term. Make sure to check them out on Consolidated Credit's website.

Jun. 23rd, 2021

brittany levine Metairie, LA

I like that the company is legit and I’ve successfully been paying off my debt.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Brittany, Thanks for reaching out to Consolidated Credit for help with your credit card debt. While we’re helping you get out of debt through your debt management program, don’t forget to take advantage of the free financial education resources we offer. If you haven’t signed up yet, please check out Credit Dojo on Consolidated Credit's website. It’s a fun interactive, financial literacy course that can teach you everything from basic budgeting to buying a home.

Jun. 3rd, 2021

Charlie Chen Huntington Beach, CA

great service so far. Thank you for making it possible to reduce debt without hurting credit!

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Welcome aboard Charlie! Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt free. If you have any questions about the program, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate!

Jun. 3rd, 2021

Mohamed Jalloh Fargo, ND

I love the company because it helps reduce my debt, However, I don't like the amount of money they are charging for their services.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Mohamed, Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt free. If you have any questions about the program, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate!

May. 12th, 2021

Peggy Seattle, WA

Using CCC has helped me get caught up on my bills and gave me some freedom to breathe.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Peggy, Thanks for reaching out to Consolidated Credit for help with your credit card debt. While we’re helping you get out of debt through your debt management program, don’t forget to take advantage of the free financial education resources we offer. If you haven’t signed up yet, please check out Credit Dojo on Consolidated Credit's website. It’s a fun interactive, financial literacy course that can teach you everything from basic budgeting to buying a home.

May. 12th, 2021

Elvee76 Baltimore, MD

The application was easy. The team was fast and knowledgeable and I saved so much money.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Elvee76, Thanks for letting us know how we did! We’re happy we were able to help you find a solution to get out of debt. If you have any questions about your debt management program or what you can expect now that you’re enrolled, please don’t hesitate to call us. We’re here to help!

May. 6th, 2021

Ps_endreson Charleston, WV

Great to work with. Thanks to the great people working to help me get back on my feet.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Ps_endreson, Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt free. If you have any questions about the program, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate!

Apr. 28th, 2021

jeveritt12 Bloomfield Hills, MI

So far it has been flawless and everyone has been very helpful through the process

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Welcome aboard Jeveritt12! Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt-free. If you have any questions about the program, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate!

Apr. 7th, 2021

Roger Montes Dallas, TX

They are extremely courteous and helpful. They put all of my financial anxiety at ease.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Roger, Thanks for reaching out to Consolidated Credit for help with your credit card debt. While we’re helping you get out of debt through your debt management program, don’t forget to take advantage of the free financial education resources we offer. If you haven’t signed up yet, please check out Credit Dojo on Consolidated Credit's website. It’s a fun interactive, financial literacy course that can teach you everything from basic budgeting to buying a home.

Mar. 18th, 2021

Dennis Nashville, TN

Great service,excelent costumer service always answering your questions

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Dennis, Thanks for calling and we’re glad we could help. As you work your way through your debt management program, please let us know if there’s anything you need. Our client services team is here to answer any questions that you have and assist you in overcoming any challenges that may arise as you work to become debt free.

Sally

always professional, very quick to research and provide answers.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Sally, Thanks for your review and we were glad we could help you with your debt. As you work your way through your debt management program, we’d also like to invite you to take advantage of the free resources we offer through our Financial Education Center. These will help you learn strategies to avoid challenges with debt in the future.

Jessica Denver, CO

Customer service is very friendly. I just wish I could have lower interest rates.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Jessica, Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt free. If you have any questions about the program, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate!

Sequria Jackson, TN

They helped me change several bills into one bill and they bill it out for me.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Sequira, Thanks for calling and we’re glad we could help. As you work your way through your debt management program, please let us know if there’s anything you need. Our client services team is here to answer any questions that you have and assist you in overcoming any challenges that may arise as you work to become debt free.

Barbara Hamer Saint Paul, MN

If I have any questions at anytime they always will help you figure things out

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Barbara, Thanks for calling and we’re glad we could help. As you work your way through your debt management program, please let us know if there’s anything you need. Our client services team is here to answer any questions that you have and assist you in overcoming any challenges that may arise as you work to become debt free.

James Ontario, CA

They're very easy to work with and they're not overcharging or anything.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi James, We’re happy we could help you find a solution to overcome your challenges with debt. Now that you’re on your way to becoming debt free, don’t forget to take advantage of all the free financial education resources we offer. We hold free webinars every month that can help you achieve and maintain financial stability long-term. Make sure to check them out!

Cryshan Jacksonville, FL

Good customer service when I call them with questions that I have.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Cryshan, We appreciate the opportunity to assist you. It’s our mission to help people in your situation find solutions to become debt free. If you have any questions or run into any challenges down the road, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’re here to help!

Alison

I can afford the payments easier. Mailing monthly statements would be nice.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Alison, Thanks for calling and we’re glad we could help. As you work your way through your debt management program, please let us know if there’s anything you need. Our client services team is here to answer any questions that you have and assist you in overcoming any challenges that may arise as you work to become debt free.

Nikki Chanute, KS

They get back to you when you need them and answer your questions promptly.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Nikki, We’re happy we could help you find a solution to overcome your challenges with debt. Now that you’re on your way to becoming debt free, don’t forget to take advantage of all the free financial education resources we offer. We hold free webinars every month that can help you achieve and maintain financial stability long-term. Make sure to check them out!

Carl Bottomley

Easy to work with and extremely helpful in a stressful time.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Carl, We appreciate the opportunity to assist you. It’s our mission to help people in your situation find solutions to become debt free. If you have any questions or run into any challenges down the road, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’re here to help!

Mar. 16th, 2020