GoFundMe

verified

GoFundMe

verified
About a 3% Payment Processing Fee

In 2008 Brad Damphousse had a unique idea to create a web-based, social savings account. His best friend Andy Ballester, who happened to be a talented programmer, understood Brad’s vision; Andy quit his job to help his best friend develop this new idea. In the beginning, their company was a subscription fundraising service for small charities. After reading through many inspiring, uplifting stories shared by users, Brad and Andy were truly touched—they felt a profound determination to improve and expand their services. After some important breakthroughs in the world of online payments, the team was finally able to relaunch the product of their dreams: GoFundMe. The best friend duo devoted much time and energy responding to user feedback in an effort to make improvements on the site. Their hard work is paying off—today GoFundMe is one of the world’s most popular crowdfunding site with over $5 billion raised, and they are the cheapest crowdfunding platform!

The Good

• Fund Type
  • Fees
  • Maximum Allowed Raise
  • Deadlines
  • Administrative Work Options
  • Receiving Funds

Fund Type

GoFundMe uses a 'Keep What You Raised' funding type. With GoFundMe, reaching your goal is not required. This works well because you keep each and every donation you receive.

Fees

GoFundMe doesn't charge anything to create and share your online fundraising campaign, nor do they charge for using the platform. GoFundMe is almost entirely free except for the payment processing fee, which is about 3% and will be deducted from each donation. There is no partial or non-completion fee in the case you do not complete your campaign. There are crowdfunding companies that do charge you a fee if you fail to meet your campaign goal, so this is definitely a perk of going with GoFundMe.

Maximum Allowed Raise

Many crowdfunding platforms using donation models for individuals have a maximum amount or limit to what funding amount you can raise. GoFundMe has no funding limit. This lets you raise as much as you want or need in one campaign.

Deadlines

With GoFundMe, there are no deadlines or time-limits. Your campaign will remain live until you choose to stop donations or remove the campaign altogether. In some cases, users have left their campaigns up indefinitely as a lasting memory of all the wonderful comments and support they received. This is a great policy for personal fundraisers. Sometimes people can't donate within 30 or 40 days (a typical deadline for many crowdfunding platforms), so having an indefinite deadline works very well.

Administrative Work Options

GoFundMe offers users several automated features for administrative tasks, which are extremely helpful for individuals trying to run an effective campaign without past experience. Even if they have experience, admin tasks take a lot of time and can get confusing the larger the donator pool gets.

GoFundMe's automotive administrative task features include: Thank You Messages: You can thank donators individually by selecting a recent donation and clicking the 'Say Thanks' button. GoFundMe will let you personalize the message and send it directly to the donor's email address.

Update Feature: In doing so, you can choose to share the post with your current supporters and donors - you can even share the Update on Facebook to attract more support. Update messages can also include up to 3 photos or videos. GoFundMe's 'Update' feature is a great way to keep your campaign fresh and your donators up to date without having to do it manually, which would take a lot of time away from campaigning.

Quick Assistance: GoFundMe will generally respond to your emails within 30 minutes during the day with any questions you have about your campaign.

Receiving Funds

Typically on crowdfunding platforms you have to wait until the end of your campaign to begin collecting funds. With GoFundMe, you can request your money right away as the donations come in. You can choose to withdraw your balance directly to your bank account. (Campaigns in the US may also request a check). Withdrawals may be made daily, weekly, or monthly and will always process for the full available balance in the user's WePay account. Funds may be received via electronic bank transfer within 2-5 business days, or paper check within 7-10 business days. (Daily checks are not available, weekly or monthly only.) However, although you can request a withdrawal at any time, the time it takes to receive funds is a bit long when compared to other crowdfunding sites that can sometimes do it in as soon as 24 hours.

The Bad

• Model Type
  • No PayPal

Model Type

GoFundMe operates as a Donation Model. Equity model campaigns are not offered through GoFundMe. A donation model is a good thing for personal fundraising, but GoFundMe recommends signing up with your Facebook account if you want to appear in GoFundMe's Public Search Directory. Although this is optional, it actually isn't if you want your campaign to be featured publicly on their website. Not everyone has a Facebook account or wants to open one. Being "forced" to do so is not a good thing.

No PayPal

It's important to note that although PayPal Giving Fund is GoFundMe's payment processor for their charity campaigns, there is still no PayPal for personal fundraising.

The Bottom Line

It's no surprise that GoFundMe is one of the world's most popular crowdfunding sites. The company is highly successful. Customer Happiness representatives deliver answers to questions in a timely manner, (often within 30 minutes or less of submission), there's plenty of flexibility with funding options, and there are no limits on how much you can raise and no time restraints. GoFundMe is also the cheapest crowdfunding platform out there. A downside is that equity model campaigns are not offered and PayPal cannot be used for personal fundraising, but all in all, users can expect a convenient, simple experience when funding.

4.1

Helena Rutherford
April 4th, 2019 Oakland, CA DETAILS

What started off as a honeymoon fundraiser for my mother has now turned into a major loss in personal finance. My account was suspended and all funds frozen. After weeks of jumping through hoops and running in circles, I get an email saying donations will be reimbursed within 10days. A month later and I get an email saying my funds have now been locked with National Treasury and I will need to apply for a liscense to access account. HUH? No response except the spam link to national treasure website. An impressively unhelpful platform.

G
February 22nd, 2019 Blythewood, SC DETAILS

I set up a fund for a high school classsmate's family to help with hospital and funeral bills. We have gotten about $2k in donations but the family is having issues connecting and withdrawing funds. I submitted a help request and got an e-mail back. The GFM person asked if we could loop in the recipient. Of course, I agreed and we waited and waited and waited and she never got back to us. There is no phone support. This has been a disappointing, frustrating and time-wasting experience. Not sure how GFM has gotten this far and become a top-ranked fundraiser. Consider some other way if you're planning this.

Ruth
January 24th, 2019 Las Cruces, NM

I'm very confused about this? I Don’t know what happened but gofundme dropped my account! Good thing the refunded all donors money back. There is no way to contact anyone to find out why. If anyone knows how, please let me know! Much appreciated!

Andrew
January 23rd, 2019 DETAILS

So a friend of mine who has fallen on hard times had his Playstation break on him and his kids. A bunch of his friends and I told him to start a go fund me and we would all chip in to help him out. So his wife started one of these go fund me accounts. Within an hour or 2 he had enough to replace his broken playstation so his children and himself could enjoy so form of entertainment. The next day I get a refund notice because my friend "violated" the terms of service for this pathetic company. We all inquired as to what the issue was when he was told that his wife needs to prove her identity. They did as instructed just to be told that it wasn't good enough and refunded everyone's money. They would not tell him or any of us why it was violated. They just used their standard refer to terms of service. Which we all looked through but could not find 1 term that was violated. To add to this absolute B.S, thanks to these scammers that is go fund me, they waited to refund me when the exchange rate was less so that I don't even get my full refund back. Their scamming ways still cost me $4. Which in all honesty is nothing for me but its the principle of them screwing all parties involved and then trying to show how wonderful they are. I truly believe that the REAL reason they canceled his go fund me was because no one donated part of their donation to their website and the choose to screw him over. NEVER would i use this scam of a website again.

Feb 27, 2019

Hi Andrew, thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We can see our team has reached out to you regarding these issues, and we would like to confirm that we would never close a campaign or account if donors choose not to tip GoFundMe. If a campaign does not comply with our Terms & Conditions, we will remove it, but we are happy to answer any questions your friend may have.

Dennis Tetlock
January 2nd, 2019 DETAILS

I like the way it operates,but e-transfers and paypal need to be incorporated for secure payments,I do not do credit card pay on the internet and I know alot of people that feel this way also,otherwise keep up the great work.

Jan 17, 2019

We truly appreciate the feedback, Dennis! Our certified charity campaigns do accept PayPal, but we're not able to support PayPal for our personal campaigns. However, all of our campaigns use the latest security measures to ensure that your donation is made safely and securely. Thank you for your kind words!

Tanner Cook
December 17th, 2018 Gilbert, AZ DETAILS

I’ve been able to donate to causes for friends that have really needed help. My friend needed money for his cancer expenses - donating to the cause was easy and overall a great platform to help out so many people.

Jan 17, 2019

We're glad that GoFundMe could help and host your friend's campaign, Tanner. Our thoughts are with him in his fight against cancer, and we're always here to support you and your friend if any issues arise with donations on GoFundMe.

Laura Weaver
December 14th, 2018 Kittrell, NC DETAILS

I have been attempting to make withdrawals for some time now but I never get any type of a confirmation when I enter my bank account information in and everytime I email these guys they never get back to me!!! I will never use the gofunme platform again...it looks like I will never be able to make any withdrawals from my donors so now I love issues going to the doctor's; thank you GoFundMe for being a complete waste of time and effort. You guys are complete garbage and I am speaking nicely about you when I say that!!!!!

Darius Williams
December 12th, 2018 Alexandria, VA DETAILS

have used this service for a family event to raise money. was a very easy process

Jan 17, 2019

We're so happy you found GoFundMe easy to use, Darius! Please let our team know if we can assist with anything at all.

Matthew Carbaugh
December 11th, 2018 Herndon, VA DETAILS

I enjoy browsing the personal and business fundraisers on GoFundMe. It feels good to be charitiable and know exactly what my donation is going to be used for. Also like learning about different blossoming industries entrepenuers are trying to break into.

Jan 17, 2019

We're glad to hear you enjoy being on GoFundMe, Matthew! We're proud to host campaigns for a variety of causes, and we work each day to ensure that the safety of all campaigns is maintained. Should you have any questions about a campaign, please contact our Customer Happiness team!

Tiffany
December 11th, 2018 Tempe, AZ DETAILS

Great way to give without having to take out cash. This site has helped so many people i know when it comes to funeral costs to helping friends with medical conditions.

Jan 17, 2019

We're so glad to hear your community has benefited from using GoFundMe, Tiffany! Our team is working around the clock to consistently improve our site for a safer and easier fundraising experience. Should any issues come up, please contact our team!

Fernando Delgado
December 11th, 2018 Tempe, AZ DETAILS

Very easy website to use to be able to donate and to setup a donation for any family/friends emergency's.

Jan 17, 2019

We're glad you were able to donate easily on GoFundMe, Fernando, and our thoughts are with those close to you who faced that emergency. If we can assist with anything at all, our Customer Happiness team is available 24/7.

Mary Kelley
November 27th, 2018 Kennewick, WA

My donation made it to where it was going. No problems.I'm glad to have found this even tho I know Kate the persons company I was donating to has used it for a long time. I'm pleasantly grateful for the honest service. We can always use honesty now days. And Go Fund Me has shown to be honest all these years.

Jan 17, 2019

We're flattered to receive such kind feedback, Mary! If our team can assist in any way during your time on GoFundMe, please let us know!

K mcc
November 21st, 2018 DETAILS

Go fund me set a bridge to the terms and conditions in completely close my account and will not answer any emails explaining why . I donors are very upset .

Kathie Bowman
November 19th, 2018 Lakeside, CA DETAILS

I tried to contact gofundme.com, but could not get past the robot prove you are human by checking the box because it kept spinning around and around for over five minutes. Heard they do not like to answer questions. I donated $50 to a Fund and was charged $7.50, or 15% extra to process it. That really angered me. How much did the Fund have to pay to receive the donation, and how do I even know they received it or the fund received it? I really disliked having to give my credit card information and won't do it again. If I can't donate directly or by Paypal, I will not use my credit card info with the CCV. GoFundMe feels like a scam operation, excessively profitable for them

Eric
November 19th, 2018 San Diego, CA DETAILS

I have had a couple of friends in a real financial struggle after a tragedy and they have used GoFundMe to get back on track. Sites like this are great when used honestly. Gofundme is a great and simple way to raise money for good causes across the world.

Jan 17, 2019

We're so glad to hear your friends have been able to use GoFundMe when they need it most, Eric. We're proud to be available to those who would like to raise funds for causes that are important to them.

Amber C Frey
November 16th, 2018 San Diego, CA DETAILS

I've donated to a handful of GoFundMe campaigns. It's a good service but you really do need to be weary of who you donate your money to. There's a lot of people that use it fraudulently just to get money from people. But the honest ones are worth donating to most of the time.

Jan 17, 2019

We truly appreciate your feedback, Amber! Our team is consistently looking for ways to keep our platform safe, and if you have any concerns about the legitimacy of a campaign, please select the "Report this Campaign" button at the bottom of any campaign.

marj
October 24th, 2018 Redgranite, WI DETAILS

Well I typed go fund me in the search engine and this is what it says...…."""" The most trusted free online fundraising platform. """"" so if its free, how do they take $5 off when you withdraw......That ISN"T FREE

Savanah Gugyelka
September 24th, 2018

Gofundme helped make it easier for my family and I to raise money to help my grandpa pay for his medical and travel expenses. Now the Doctors say he is cancer free!

Oct 18, 2018

We're so glad to hear that positive diagnosis, Savanah! We're honored to be the platform you and your family chose to receive these funds to your grandpa. Our team is hoping for all the best for you, your grandpa, and your family!

Leslie
September 11th, 2018 West Jordan, UT

We used GoFundMe for a fundraiser for funeral expenses after my brother passed away. It was easy to use and recognizable to others who wanted to donate. I would definitely recommend!

Oct 18, 2018

We're sorry to hear of the circumstances that brought you to GoFundMe, Leslie, but we're glad to be the platform to help you raise funds for these expenses. Our team is sending support to you and your whole family during this extremely difficult time, and we'll always be here to help if you have any other questions or concerns while using GoFundMe.

Ciara
September 10th, 2018 Rockford, IL

Hello I was wondering have any one had a problem with getting your money from go fund my money is stuck and my dates keep changing I put one because I’m trying to find out what going on but I would rate it 5 beverage it is a good thing to do

Donna Powers
September 6th, 2018 DETAILS

Celine was incredibly helpful and supportive and prompt with replies. Even if there was nothing to report, Celine replied by email that she was working on the situation which really helped ease potential stress! Once the banking was set up properly, everything has been easy and deeply appreciated. This has made a big difference in our financial stress levels as my husband moves closer to his surgery.

Oct 18, 2018

We're so glad to hear that Celine was able to help, Donna! Our team is always here to support you, and we're here for you and your family, 24/7.

Marie Doherty
September 6th, 2018 DETAILS

I am very appreciative of the staff at GoFundMe for their understanding and assistance to rectify an error that I made in my donation. I inadvertently selected the wrong campaign for my donation. After a few unsuccessful attempts at resolving this issue with the campaign I donated to in error I contacted GoFundMe and they were very responsive, helpful, understanding and assisted me in correcting my error. What could have been a very unpleasant experience for me turned out to be a positive one all thanks to the staff at GoFundMe.

Oct 18, 2018

We're so glad to hear our Customer Happiness Team could help with this issue, Marie! We'll always do all we can to ensure that you're able to donate to the intended campaign, and our team is here for you at any hour of the day. If we can help with anything else at all, just let us know.

Cindy
September 4th, 2018 Spring Hill, FL DETAILS

I wanted $100 to go to the family but somehow it got donated to GFM. Customer service promptly refunded my $100. I had no problem with the donation itself.

Oct 18, 2018

Thanks for sharing your kind feedback, Cindy! We never want to keep a tip you didn't mean to give to GoFundMe, and if we can help with anything else at all, our Customer Happiness Team is always here to help.

Jim Kettinger
August 30th, 2018 Highland, MI DETAILS

Help Desk provided good response to getting the correct link to the campaign I was interested in. The list when the campaign ended of the number of donors and names/amounts (for non-anonymous donors) was a good read.

Oct 18, 2018

We're glad our Customer Happiness Team could offer support, Jim! We're always looking for ways to implement customer feedback to our platform, and if you have any other questions, concerns, or more you'd like to see from us, please do let our team know!

Peter DROTTAR
August 30th, 2018 Groveland, FL

I had a personal request for assistance for the withdrawal. Response was quick and willingness to help.

Oct 10, 2018

We're happy our Customer Happiness Team was able to assist with your withdrawals, Peter! If any other issues come up during your time on GoFundMe, please let them know. Our team is available 24/7.

Christina Corbett
August 30th, 2018 Garden City, ID

I managed a campaign for a friend. It was very easy to set up and use, and customer service was very responsive and helpful when I had questions.

Oct 18, 2018

We're so glad to hear you had an easy fundraising experience, Christina! Our Customer Happiness Team is proud to help answer questions at any hour of the day. If our team can help with anything else at all, please feel free to contact us, 24/7!

Shanna
August 30th, 2018 South Jordan, UT

I like the idea o a go fund me but I don't like that they take a percentage of the donations.

Oct 18, 2018

We appreciate your feedback, Shanna! Our free fundraising platform ensures that more of each donation goes to the campaign organizer or beneficiary, and our 2.9% + $0.30 per donation payment processing fees are an industry standard that help facilitate the safe transfer of funds. We're proud to be the safest place to give online, and we're also appreciative of the optional tip that our donors are able to give to GoFundMe. Their tips help power our service. Please do let our team know if we can help with anything else during your GoFundMe journey!

Derek Scoville
August 30th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT

I teach a Business class, and have used GoFundMe to raise money for different student based projects. It is a fun, easy way to recruit people to your cause, and to raise the money needed.

Oct 18, 2018

We're so glad to hear you've found GoFundMe an easy place to raise funds, Derek! We're happy to hear that GoFundMe is able to be used in your class, and our team will always be here to help if you or your students have any questions.

wanda
August 30th, 2018 Saint George, UT

when you donate to GoFundMe, they ask for a "tip" you choose the percentage you want. i think there was 5%, 10%. i didnt see a phone number anywhere to call, i wanted to ask about this and why are they wanting a "tip." I emailed them and didn't get a response. i just chose the lowest percentage just so i can complete my donation. but beware at the end of your donation you will see that.

Hanim Samara
August 29th, 2018 Silver Spring, MD DETAILS

The rep answered my question immediately. Before that, I receive a personalized email stating that my question was being reviewed. This all took place on the same day. Amazing!

Aug 31, 2018

We're so glad our Customer Happiness Team could provide prompt and helpful support, Hanim! Our team is always here for you, 24/7. If you have any questions during your time on GoFundMe, please contact them!

todd studebaker
August 29th, 2018 Bloomingdale, IL DETAILS

I made a mistake and the GoFundMe rep was very helpful to rectify the situation quickly and professionally!

Oct 10, 2018

We're glad our Customer Happiness Team could fix up that issue, Todd! Mistakes happen, and our team is prepared to help, 24/7.

Louise Maynard
August 29th, 2018 DETAILS

This was my first time anything like this and I was confused about some of the steps; contacted customer services and they walked me through it step by step - even contacting me again to make sure my issue was solved. Thank you for making it easy to help my friends.

Oct 10, 2018

We're glad our Customer Happiness Team could help clear up any issues, Louise! We always want to make sure you have an easy and positive GoFundMe experience, and we're glad you were able to help your friends on our platform.

Jeanette Rodriguez
August 29th, 2018 Orlando, FL

Ms Rosa C was very helpful and patient with all my inquiries.

Oct 10, 2018

We're so glad to hear Rosa was able to help, Jeanette! We'll pass on the kind words to her, and please do let our Customer Happiness Team know if you have any other questions or concerns while on GoFundMe.

Joy Henry
August 28th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT

I think this is a great service to help people out but I don't like how much they take of what is earned. I know they need something but this is to help people in great need and it seems too much to me. I like seeing it help people as they try to get back on their feet after tragic events.

Oct 10, 2018

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback with us, Joy! Our 0% platform fee helps give more per each donation to the campaign organizer and beneficiary, and our payment processing fees go to our payment processors to ensure safe donation and withdrawal transactions. We're now powered by tips from our donors, and we're always looking to improve our platform for those in need. If our team can help answer any other questions or if we can help during your time on GoFundMe, just let us know!

Shevonna Norris
August 28th, 2018 Iowa City, IA

I had a issue with withdrawals so I contacted GoFundMe support . They contacted me back in a short amount of time to solve my issues !

Oct 05, 2018

We're so glad our Customer Happiness Team could help fix up that withdrawal issue, Shevonna! If you have any other questions or concerns while on GoFundMe, please let our team know and we'll be here to help, 24/7!

Carly
August 28th, 2018 Anchorage, AK DETAILS

I was sunable to access my account for my withdrawal because my phone number was incorrect. I requested help via customer service and was immediatedly answered. Right after I verified my number I had a response as to what to do. It was amazing! It literally took a day. That's it! I love this site!

Oct 10, 2018

We're so glad to hear our Customer Happiness Team was able to help, Carly! They're happy to help with any issues, day or night. Thank you for your kind words about GoFundMe, and please let our team know if we can help with anything else during your GoFundMe journey.

Kathy Lara
August 28th, 2018 San Pedro, CA DETAILS

Teanna was very helpful and responded promptly to my emails, which I love. She was also friendly and professional. When teanna was out of the office, Francisco was able to help us. Great experience overall

Oct 10, 2018

We're so glad Teanna was able to help, Kathy! She's a star member of our Customer Happiness Team, and we're also glad to hear Francisco could assist when she was out of the office! He's another exemplary team member, and they're both happy to help if you have any other questions or concerns!

Wes Wong
August 28th, 2018 Dublin, CA DETAILS

Easy to get started using the site, but the flow of content authoring, fees, coordinating withdrawals with beneficiaries, etc. is not immediately clear without needing to consult piecemeal documentation. Lacking on very basic web content management features like publishing, rich text, resizable images, and mixed content. Also short on configuration of notifications; I wouldn't mind not getting notified, for example, every time someone donates. Support is extremely helpful and responsive. Overall, good value despite the usage challenges due to relative simplicity and very reasonable fees charged.

Oct 10, 2018

We appreciate the feedback, Wes! We're always looking to make GoFundMe the safest and easiest place to raise funds, and with our 0% platform fee, we're continuing our goal to get more funds to the campaign organizer or beneficiary. If we can help with anything during your GoFundMe journey or if you have any other feedback to share, our Customer Happiness Team is always here to help!

James
August 28th, 2018 Brooklyn, MD DETAILS

When i looked for a fundraising site go fund me was the best. The lowest fees, with the best reviews. Recently i had to contact customer service. They had a prompt response and resolved my issue within 24 hours! I highly recommend this sight for all of you fund raisers!

Oct 10, 2018

Thank you for your kind words, James! Our team is proud to offer our 0% platform fee, and our Customer Happiness Team always wants to provide prompt and helpful service!

Josephine Ronga
August 28th, 2018 New York, NY

A friend set up the page for me after I was scammed, and I was so nervous about it. But many friends and some donated and it means the world to me. Go Fund me helped me when I could not figure out how to transfer the money. They got back to me the next day! It was amazing, and the problem was fixed.

Oct 10, 2018

Our Customer Happiness Team is always here to help, Josephine! We're glad they could take care of that issue for you, and we're happy your friend could help you raise the funds you need. If our team can help with anything else, we're just an email away.

MSgt Mitchell G
August 28th, 2018 Clayton, DE DETAILS

Easy to set up, Great Customer Service Assistance, Funds being transferred to bank on a timely basis.

Oct 10, 2018

We're so glad to hear GoFundMe was easy to use, Mitchell! Our Customer Happiness Team is always here to answer any questions about withdrawals, sharing, or anything else that may come up. Please do let us know if we can help during your time on GoFundMe.

Lumary
August 28th, 2018 East Hartford, CT DETAILS

Great experience , The customer service response team should improve theur time responding or add to Option for customer service over the phone. But overall it was a great experience and big help

Oct 10, 2018

We're so glad to hear you've had a positive experience on GoFundMe, Lumary! Our Customer Happiness Team helps thousands of people each day, and keeping all communication via email makes sure that you're never on hold over the phone. We're always looking to improve our support speed, and we'll absolutely look at a faster way of providing help! If you have any other questions or concerns while on GoFundMe, please do let our team know.

John Ortero
August 28th, 2018 Tavares, FL

I had a lot of questions about fundraising, and would it meet my goal, so far it’s been slow going but I have been told to give to time and I will.

Oct 10, 2018

We're glad our Customer Happiness Team could help answer those questions, John! We recommend sharing your campaign as much as you can, and we've seen many campaigns start out slow but then pick up and reach their goal. Please let our team know if you'd like any other tips while on GoFundMe!

Jack rosenbaum
August 28th, 2018 Scottsdale, AZ DETAILS

They are Fair, honest, quick to respond, respectful and doing a service to society by allowing compassionate people to donate to people in need... in a easy to navigate, straightforward and well organized format!

Oct 10, 2018

We're honored to receive such kind feedback, Jack! Thank you for your kind words about our Customer Happiness Team and our platform. We're striving every day to improve our fundraising experience for the GoFundMe community.

William Mayhew
August 28th, 2018 Long Branch, TX

Everything went great until it wanted a photo. After several tries at downloading one I was ready to forget the whole thing. I sat here and cried. Finally I reached out to the HAPPINESS TEAM for help. They sent an email so I could send them the photo but for some reason that would not work for me ether. Now I kept sending calls for help the wrong way. Crying the whole time they sent me an email telling me what I was doing wrong. In just a few easy steps after that all of my problems went away and I was started in GO FUND ME. Thank you so very much for your staying with this old coot.

Oct 10, 2018

We're so glad our Customer Happiness Team was able to help, William. We're sorry you had any trouble at all to begin with, but we know our team is always able to fix up any issues. If we can help with anything else at all, just contact our team!

tini mapu
August 28th, 2018 Orem, UT

Gofundme is my favorite fundraising website. It helps millions of people and it is so easy to donate. It is very personal and it allows you to put up info and pictures and share it through all your social media pages.

Oct 10, 2018

Thanks so much for your kind words, Tini! We always strive to provide the safest and easiest to use platform to raise funds, and we're always looking to improve. We're glad you found the donation and sharing experience easy and informative!

Rylee Durfey
August 28th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT

I think go fund me is a great and easy thing to use to give people money without using cash or checks. I love this company they are definetely a 5 star for me.

Oct 09, 2018

We're so appreciative of your kind words, Rylee! Thank you for being a part of the GoFundMe community, and please let our team know if we can help with anything during your GoFundMe journey.

Mali
August 28th, 2018 Orem, UT

GoFundMe has helped and supported so many families in need. What an amazing tool to reach out to the world to donate and help others in need. It's easy to donate by a simple click of a button. This site is very easy to set up and share. simple steps and user friendly.

Oct 10, 2018

We're honored to receive such kind feedback, Mali! Thank you for sharing your GoFundMe experience with us, we're happy to be the platform to help people raise funds for their need or cause.

ALEXIS
August 27th, 2018 Atlanta, GA DETAILS

Great customer support and super fast replies! Thank you for helping my brother! This is an amazing service and truly helps families!

Oct 05, 2018

We're glad our platform was here to help you raise funds for your brother, Alexis! We're honored to be the site to help people raise the funds they need, and our Customer Happiness Team is always standing by to lend a hand if any issues come up.

Connie
August 27th, 2018

Knowledgeable, fast, efficient and very helpful customer service.

Oct 05, 2018

Thanks for the kind feedback, Connie! Our Customer Happiness Team is always here to offer fast, efficient, and helpful service, at any time of the day!