The Credit Pros

The Credit Pros

verified
  • 24/7 Access to Case Manager
  • Certified FICO Professionals on Staff

The Credit Pros was ranked by Inc. Magazine as one of America's 5,000 fastest growing companies. The company provides services that assist clients with repairing their credit score through the removal of negative, inaccurate items on credit reports. The Credit Pros' staff consists of Certified FICO professionals who provide high-quality credit repair services to all of its clients. The firm claims it is "the company that is fixing America's credit." Some of the services that The Credit Pros offer at no additional cost includes ID theft restoration and insurance, 24/7 client portal access, debt validation letters sent to creditors, pay-per-deletion monthly plans, cease and desist letters sent to collection agencies, and the creation of a one-on-one action plan with a FICO professional. Potential clients should keep in mind that The Credit Pros do not provide credit repair services in these states: California, Georgia, Kansas, Maine, Minnesota, Oregon, and South Carolina.

The Good

• 24/7 Access
  • In-House Licensed Attorneys
  • Transparent Payment Options
  • Money-Back Guarantee

Not only do The Credit Pros provide a free consultation with certified FICO professionals, the credit repair company also provides unlimited disputes and goodwill letters to creditors at no additional cost to the client. The Credit Pros also promises that each client's information will be protected and kept secure (limited risk of identity theft). In addition to these perks, The Credit Pros has several other features to note, such as:

24/7 Access

The Credit Pros provides clients with an online client portal that can be accessed 24/7. In addition, clients have 24/7 access to a case manager. The Credit Pros strive to ensure transparency throughout the credit repair process. Since the company works to get clients' credit scores up, they believe clients should be able to see results at any time of day.

In-House Licensed Attorneys

The firm has licensed attorneys on staff, providing a level of expertise to clients' credit cases. Also, the president of The Credit Pros is a Certified FICO Professional. The Credit Pros staff helps clients with the deletion of "erroneous credit damage", help clients "set realistic, reachable credit goals", "provide practical, honest credit advice when you need it", etc. The Credit Pros also strive to educate all clients on credit scores and provides tools to help clients avoid bad credit in the future.

Transparent Payment Options

The Credit Pros has all of their pricing information and plan options on their website for everyone to see. The firm offers three different plans for clients to choose from: the Individual Monthly Enrollment plan that costs $179 for enrollment and $99 per month, the Couple Monthly Enrollment plan that costs $279 for enrollment and $159 per month, and the Pay For Results plan that charges $379 per individual and $579 per couple for first payments as well as $100 per deletion of an item per bureau and $150 for public records. All of this can be easily found on The Credit Pros website.

Money-Back Guarantee

The Credit Pros offer a 100 percent money-back guarantee if they cannot improve a client's credit within the first 90 days of the client using their services. Credit repair results can vary depending on the client's credit situation and the removal process. In order to remove negative items, credit repair companies must work with credit bureaus which can be challenging at times. The Credit Pros realize that credit repair results can be unpredictable and have implemented their money-back guarantee for that very reason. The Credit Pros also allow customers to cancel their services at any time.

Visit site

The Bad

• High Setup Fees
  • Limited State Availability

In 2012, the Attorney General found The Credit Pros guilty of unlicensed credit repair activity in Idaho. The company was ordered to pay $1,000 in restitution fees. The Credit Pros have since worked on rebuilding reputation, however, there is still an aspect of the company that potential clients may want to consider before signing up:

High Setup Fees

The Credit Pros does charge $179 per individual for a setup fee and/or $279 per couple. The setup prices for the pay-per-deletion option also are high as individuals are charges $379 and couples are charged $579. Overall, This credit repair company is pricer than many other companies in the credit repair industry.

Limited State Availability

Unlike many other companies in the credit repair industry, The Credit Pros only provide services to certain states. The states that the company does not cover include California, Georgia, Kansas, Maine, Minnesota, Oregon, and South Carolina. Those who are interested in The Credit Pros' services should keep this in mind.

The Bottom Line

The Credit Pros clearly has more good features to its services than drawbacks. The firm's president is a Certified FICO Professional and there is a team of Certified FICO Professionals on hand for clients. In addition, The Credit Pros offers a free consultation and credit restoration ebook to potential clients. The Credit Pros also believes in educating its clients on credit repair and provides helpful tools to make sure clients learn what affects their credit (credit cards, credit history, debt consolidation, credit limit, a loan, etc) in order to avoid bad credit in the future. Combine these positive points with a 100 percent guarantee and The Credit Pros is a great option for credit repair services.

Mahatma Esposo
June 14th, 2018 Tampa, FL DETAILS

The credit pro's are great , they do what they say they do and they have already deleted 80% of the bad items on my report, 20% remaining , also my credit score has gone up alot within 2 months, thank you credit pro""s"

Manouchehr Furnish
June 11th, 2018 Dallas, TX DETAILS

This company has delivered on everything they told me before I signed up with them I highly recommend The Credit Pros they are very helpful in every. They got 23 items deleted off my credit in just 2 mos....They also keep you updated with notes through their client portal and they respond to any questions you have promptly.....

Markella Glinski
June 7th, 2018 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

I had several items incorrectly reported on my credit report. As promised, Credit Pros had the items successfully deleted. There was an immediate positive effect on my credit score. Thanks, Credit Pros!

Maryhelen Grochowski
June 5th, 2018 Miami, FL DETAILS

My research led me to The Credit Pros because they had been around since 2009 and still had a A BBB rating. It was a good decision. Thanks!

Mojalefa Joi
May 29th, 2018 Denver, CO DETAILS

They have gone above and beyond. I've gone to them for both credit repair advice as well as questions regarding what to do about my debt I am very happy with their services.

Moneka Karla
May 29th, 2018 San Jose, CA DETAILS

They are awesome! I have been with them since early last year and i love what they have done for me. Keep up the good work

Morningstar Kauffmann
May 23rd, 2018 Seattle, WA DETAILS

I would tell anyone to hire Credit Pros to challenge negative stuff. Pure and simple, they really know what they are doing and stand by their guarantees...excellent service!

Nachelle Khushi
May 21st, 2018 Chicago, IL DETAILS

Many thanks for all the helpful tips. Everyone should contact their office if you have any credit issues. And i promise you that they will not disappoint you.

minjui lahi
May 8th, 2018 Spokane, WA DETAILS

They are the best with regards to credit restoration. At first I was not sure if the Credit Pros could really help me but after being with this company a little over 45 days, my score has raised and they have just started with my case. I look forward to the completion of my credit file and I do not plan to go backward. As I have learned the hard way that bad credit makes life difficult.

lisa guidry
May 4th, 2018 Denver, CO DETAILS

Don’t just take it from me just one of their satisfied customers. I had numerous items erroneously reported on my credit report. As promised, the Credit Pros had these items successfully deleted. There was an immediate positive effect on my credit score. Thanks, Credit Pros!

joannie zahn
April 30th, 2018 Ulysses, KS DETAILS

This march 2018 for me I experienced life changes due to drastic credit improvement. The Credit Pros have aided me in repairing my credit and now I can reduce the interest I pay on my car and maybe even refinance my current home. I really appreciate your work on my case thank you very much!

floy rice
April 24th, 2018 Miami, FL DETAILS

The service they continually provide for me is truly impressive!! In less than a month, I witness my scores improve in standing and negative items removed. My credit score went up over 60 points in the first month alone! Truly the results alone can certify their effectiveness plus their customer service is awesome. Highly recommended!

teresia reus
April 20th, 2018 Seattle, WA DETAILS

If there is a rating that is more than 5 stars i would definitely give it to them as they are far better then Lexington law firm. I know tried Lexington and I got the impression that they where trying milk me for more money . A good thing i found the credit pros when i did they are truly a life saver.

marna doeringer
April 18th, 2018 San Gabriel, CA DETAILS

I made the best choice by picking this company for my credit standing issues. What a wonderful feeling to know your credit standing is getting better thanks to their work. They are truly professionally amazing.

lorriane hummel
April 17th, 2018 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS

This company has done exactly what they said they would do. They have removed negative items from my credit bureau report. I am a couple of months into the process, and compared to other companies I have checked out, and in one case actually tried, the credit pros are fair, efficient, and reasonably priced!

melvin beck6150
April 16th, 2018 Chicago, IL DETAILS

The Credit Pros have made it easy. They have worked hard to get disputed items removed from my credit file. I don't have the time or expertise to do what they do. It seems that the credit bureaus really respond to their input. I've already seen a 50 point jump in my FICO score.

alana druessler
April 13th, 2018 Southfield, MI DETAILS

They clarify the proper practices regarding credit repair and showed me the steps taken to aid mend my credit score. And in no time at all the negative items on my report started to disappear one by one! Highly recommended and a great team to work with.

dianna karsten
April 12th, 2018 Union, WV DETAILS

The service that they are currently providing me is very good. I am now currently in the the company for 2 months and Credit Pros helped me restore my credit to its all time high. In the short time with them I found them to be efficient and already saw my credit scores rising.

myrna reimann
April 11th, 2018 St Louis, MO DETAILS

They gave me an awesome service from the start! Credit pros are no joke! They work fast and improve your credit score in at least 45 days! I was surprised first in seeing my credit score jump in the next 45 days. But in the end i supposed there are still companies out there like them who are really professionals and put weight in honesty and integrity above all.

tova mang
April 10th, 2018 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

I didn't expect that my credit score to improve as drastically as it has in such a short amount of time (2 months). I hope that by the time this process is done that at each credit bureau that my score is in the high 700s. 1 down, two more bureaus to go. The shame I used to feel about my score is gone. I even have my first non-secured credit card. I am so proud of myself and all the hard work that the Credit Pros is doing. Keep up the good work!!

bolinasliud myla
April 6th, 2018 Rochelle Park, NJ DETAILS

They are all made up of professionals who are a joy to work with! Coordination with them is a breeze that is was in no way regretful of my decision to join them. They stay on top of your advancement and alert you rapidly in every step of the way. You would not miss anything but you sure will be surprised with their rapid positive work results.

bratsch loubert
April 6th, 2018 Seattle, WA DETAILS

All I can say is that they are serious when they take up your case! They work fast and improve your credit score in the least amount of time possible its mind boggling! I got a kick when I observed that almost half of my negative credit items where corrected in just 2 months.

garnetta woodz
April 6th, 2018 Wheeling, IL DETAILS

First thing is I don’t normally do stuff like this but they definitely deserve it. This is by far the Best Credit repair company that I have ever used and I have tried several through the years. In the first few months the negative Items deleted from my credit report almost blew my mind. Some were past dues that had been paid but remained on my report along with other items that I was too mortified to mention. I can’t wait to see in the next few weeks the things that they are going to do for me. But again from the bottom of my heart thank you very much.

jacquetta reimann
April 5th, 2018 Jefferson City, MO DETAILS

The credit pros are very aggressive when it comes to getting your credit right they fight for you I have had several negative reports on my credit report with in a few months they got rid of my worst one and are working non stop at getting rid of the othe sour notes on my credit report If you want back up to help you with a punch go with credit pro's you can't loose sure shot.

danuta beyer
April 3rd, 2018 San Diego, CA DETAILS

CREDIT PROS ! They have been simply amazing. They make you feel comfortable and confident with the whole process. I am truly glad that I signed up and very encouraged about my credit future,

bow cocklooli
March 26th, 2018 Carrollton, TX DETAILS

You guys Rock!! What a great service your company provides. Thank you for helping my credit scores skyrocket.

Calonzo Maane
March 15th, 2018 Savannah, GA DETAILS

Fast and affordable!! Great company! My score jumped up 98 points in one month! I thank my best friend every day for the recommendation!

cayzer magarita
March 13th, 2018 San Francisco, CA DETAILS

Super Awesome and very worth it!!! Credit Pros did an awesome job! in 2 months time my credit went up really fast. I should have done this sooner but never too late. Definitely well recommended. Thank you Credit Pros!!! You're the best!!!

Donald
March 8th, 2018 San Francisco, CA DETAILS

Experience with the credit pros. These guys know what they are doing.They know how to get the results I want.What would take me years to do they can do in months.They keep me up to date on everything they do on my behalf.Any money spent with them is more than made up for in the lower interest rates you will pay in the future.I found them through credit coach Mike Roberts.I'm happy with results so far and am happy to do my part as required.

Margie
March 6th, 2018 Daly City, CA DETAILS

The Credit Pros the best. The credit pros helped me clean up my credit with 23 deletions in a short time. Price was very affordable. On my own it took me a year just to get 5 deletions. Ready for round two! Working my way into a new car and home. Don't waste your money anywhere else.

Deirdre T.
March 1st, 2018 Daly City, CA DETAILS

"Satisfaction" I appreciate the contact the company sends to show improvement and let the customer know what is needed to help the case progress.

Maribel
February 27th, 2018 New York, NY DETAILS

"They are great! They work very hard and fast to repair my credit. THANKS A LOT!"

William Mayes
January 18th, 2018 Martinsburg, WV DETAILS

I’ve been with the company since June, 2017. It is now January, 2018. They have done nothing. I contacted them in in August and they had no idea who I was and thought I had just joined. Fast forward to December i shot out an email to their service team, again, no history. I have given them plenty of time to remove only one item that I had asked for. I asked for only ONE ITEM TO BE REMOVED. Still nothing to this day!! Stay away from this company!

Toby T
September 14th, 2017 Barre, VT

I have been with The Credit Pros for less than 60 days and they have already raised my score 60 points and eliminated several derogatory marks off my credit record. it is much easier to have an experienced company do the work for you for the money than trying to swim through the complexities of a credit system that overwhelms me! I get personalized assistance and all of my questions are answered within 24 hours. Thank you Credit Pros!

Will Conrad
August 18th, 2017

I saw improvement after the first month! Looking forward to more. Use them as consultants, follow their advice, and you will get the most out of their service.

Crystal
August 1st, 2017

I used Credit Pros in the past before they became a larger company. Then, the service was more personal and you had actual qualified people taking the time to talk with you on how to work to improve the credit score. I was able to buy a house and it was great. Now, however, there is no personal touch. After 6 months of paying for the service I had yet to get a call back or talk with a qualified profrssional. When i called and askes what more i could do to help my credit, rather than coaching me on how to improve it their "customer retention " rep belittled me and told me I should know by now what I needed to do. It took me 3 days and over 3 hours on the phone in total to cancel the service. I left 5 messages and got bounced around 20 million times. I had high hopes for this service since I had such positive results in the past. Even referred several people who had positive results too. But never again....just the sheer fact their customer service sucks so bad now will be the reason I take my business elsewhere. Just a side note understanding it can take several months to clear credit is not the issue....it's clearly a matter of professionalism and customer service that turned me off.

Will Lundgren
June 28th, 2017 Cambridge, MA

TheCreditPros are the absolute BEST credit repair agency. My credit score went up by at least 20 points in each of the 3 credit bureaus and by 40 points in my FICO score.

Mary Mo
June 26th, 2017

I will defenally recommend the credit pros, I love how can you write on your portal if you need anything you don't need to call them, also you can upload your credit report there and check on the progress that your making.

Jose Candelaria
June 12th, 2017

Credit Pros has always been honest and truthfull. They make no promise they can't keep even thou they really work to fix your credit. Before I began with them I looked them up in the Better Business Bureau, BBB, and there rating is an A+ ; there are no negative or adverese reports. My wife's credit is almost completely fixed and mine is getting there because it's more complicated. Credit Pros is always in contact and keeping us informed os every step the make. I have faith my wife and I will have our credits fixed in all 3 Credit Bureaus soon.

Niija Williams
June 5th, 2017

Words cannot express how happy I am with Credit Pros. I had 14 items between all 3 credit bureaus and within the first 30 days they have gotten 8 items deleted from my credit report. They are an amazing company and I thank them so much they just don't know what they have done for my life. Thank you so much Credit Pros