The Credit Pros was ranked by Inc. Magazine as one of America's 5,000 fastest growing companies.

The company provides services that help clients repair their credit scores through the removal of negative, inaccurate items on credit reports.

The Credit Pros' staff consists of Certified FICO professionals who provide high-quality credit repair services to all of its clients. The firm claims it is "the company that is fixing America's credit."

Some of the services the business offers at no additional cost include identity theft restoration and insurance, 24/7 client portal access, credit reports, debt validation letters sent to creditors, pay-per-deletion monthly plans, cease and desist letters sent to collection agencies, and the creation of a one-on-one action plan with a FICO professional.

Potential clients should keep in mind that The Credit Pros do not provide credit repair services in these states: California, Georgia, Kansas, Maine, Minnesota, Oregon, and South Carolina.

The Good

• 24/7 Access
  • In-House Licensed Attorneys
  • Transparent Payment Options
  • Money-Back Guarantee

Not only do The Credit Pros provide a free consultation service with certified FICO professionals to each customer, but the credit repair company also provides unlimited disputes and goodwill letters to creditors at no additional cost to the client.

The Credit Pros also provides consumers with credit report copies from all three major credit bureaus and promises that each client's information will be protected and kept secure (limited risk of identity theft).

In addition to these perks, The Credit Pros has several other features to note, such as:

24/7 Access

The Credit Pros provides clients with an online client portal that can be accessed 24/7. In addition, clients have 24/7 access to a case manager.

The Credit Pros strive to ensure transparency throughout the credit repair process. Since the company works to get clients' credit scores up, they believe clients should be able to see results at any time of day.

Clients can also use the company's mobile app to check their account status, upload documents, track their credit score, and contact company support.

In-House Licensed Attorneys

The firm has licensed attorneys on staff, providing a level of expertise to clients' credit cases. Also, the president of The Credit Pros is a Certified FICO Professional.

The Credit Pros staff strives to provide quality customer service; they help clients with the deletion of "erroneous credit damage", help clients "set realistic, reachable credit goals", "provide practical, honest credit advice when you need it", etc.

The Credit Pros also strive to educate all clients on credit scores as well as credit restoration and provide tools to help clients avoid bad credit in the future.

Transparent Payment Options

The Credit Pros has all of their pricing information and plan options available on their website for everyone to see.

The business offers four different plans for consumers to choose from: the CreditSentry Monitoring plan which costs $19 for enrollment and $19 per month, the Money Management plan that costs $119 for enrollment and $69 per month, the Prosperity Package plan that costs $119 for enrollment and $119 per month, and the Success Package plan that charges $149 for enrollment and $149 per month.

All pricing and plan options can be easily found on The Credit Pros website.

Money-Back Guarantee

The Credit Pros offer a 100 percent money-back guarantee if they cannot improve a client's credit score within the first 90 days of the client using their repair services.

Credit repair results can vary depending on the client's credit score/situation and the removal process. In order to remove negative items, credit repair companies must work with credit bureaus which can be challenging at times.

The Credit Pros realize that credit repair results can be unpredictable and have implemented their money-back guarantee for that very reason. The Credit Pros also allow customers to cancel their services at any time with no financial consequences.

The Bad

• High Setup Fees
  • Limited State Availability

In 2012, the Attorney General found The Credit Pros guilty of unlicensed credit repair activity in Idaho. The company was ordered to pay $1,000 in restitution fees.

The Credit Pros have since worked on rebuilding their reputation, however, there is still an aspect of the company that potential clients may want to consider before signing up:

High Setup Fees

The Credit Pros does charge a rate of up to $149 as a setup fee for its repair services. Overall, this repair company's setup services are pricier than many other companies in the credit repair industry.

Limited State Availability

Unlike many other credit repair companies, The Credit Pros only provide repair services to certain states.

The states that the company does not cover include California, Georgia, Kansas, Maine, Minnesota, Oregon, and South Carolina.

Those who are interested in The Credit Pros' services should take this into account.

The Bottom Line

The Credit Pros clearly has more good features to its services than drawbacks.

Unlike other repair companies, The Credit Pros' president is a Certified FICO Professional and has a team of Certified FICO Professionals on hand to assist each customer.

In addition, The Credit Pros offer cease and desist letter services, credit report copies from all three major credit bureaus, a free consultation, and a credit restoration ebook along with the removal of negative credit items.

The Credit Pros also believe in providing quality customer service and strives to educate clients on credit repair.  Clients can not only contact the company's support 24/7, but can also use The Credit Pros' mobile app to track their credit score, check their account status, and more.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Mark from Aliquippa, Pennsylvania

"The Credit Pros are a great company! They go up and beyond to help you from the beginning to the end! Whenever you call, e-mail, or need them in any way, they always respond very quickly and are always very helpful!"

The firm provides helpful tools to make sure clients learn what affects their credit (credit cards, credit history, debt consolidation, credit limit, a loan, late payments, etc) in order to avoid bad credit in the future.

Combine these positive points with a customer satisfaction guarantee and The Credit Pros is a great option for credit repair services.

Call our recommended rep over at The Credit Pros below.

Queen Mariposa La voz de ángel

July 9th, 2020 The Bronx, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Less than a year ago my credit was around the 400s, now it’s on 734 thanks to The Credit Pros.

Irvin Jamie

July 5th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very kind and go all out to give you that second chance in life and to live good.

Janene puca

June 30th, 2020 Trenton, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I just hired Credit Pros and so far I’m happy, They are responsive and knowledgeable about anything credit! They’ve been a great help in answering questions and going through my report with me . Worth the $

ob carter

June 24th, 2020 Citrus Heights, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great company I been with them for 2 1/2 months and I really seen a difference in the jump of my credit score! THANK YOU CREDIT PROS

Darnell McDowell

June 21st, 2020 Van Nuys, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I like that their very thorough in pin-pointing the problem areas of my credit history with all the 3 major credit reporting agencies and have a particular method that is proven to boost your credit standings to a positive healthy score.

Andrea Mclean

June 16th, 2020 Baltimore, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The are very professional and when i call with a question they always have an answer

Maria Martinez

June 11th, 2020 Haverhill, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’m in the process, but what I love from them is that they care about me as a costumer and go more than beyond when I needed to change my pay date and didn’t make me wait one minute and I truly appreciate. I’m looking forward to see my results very soon and they are already amazing To me. Beautiful credit here we gooo. #thecreditpro

Debrashaun Simmons

June 5th, 2020 Orlando, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very professional. The step by step things I need to do to correct my credit was explained in detail. I'm kept up to date through emails and text. The price is well worth all I'll gain from this experience

Dean

May 26th, 2020 San Mateo, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’ve been with the company for a while now and they have done a great job at getting my score higher and getting things deleted.

Ricky Allison

May 24th, 2020 Charlotte, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

A great company and great customer service.

James R

May 22nd, 2020 Jackson, MS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I'm need to credit pros,but after talking to them over the phone (free consultation) I felt they could help me with my credit problems. Using the online tool is super easy and you see when they're actually working on your account. Haven't gotten a first official score back yet,but I'm not even a month in will be back with update.

Rebekah Stearns

May 21st, 2020 Santa Clara, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They have been helpful and they call you once per month to make sure everything is going well. It is easy to upload the required information and they help clean up and improve your credit scores quickly.

Quentin Smalls

May 16th, 2020 Little River, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The Pros will work for you. Really awesome

Tammie Dawn Conrad

May 16th, 2020 Arlington, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Friendly staff and people who care for u

Danette Daniels

March 27th, 2020 Harrison, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I must say I was very hesitant about signing up with the credit pros because I was afraid . I ended up getting over the fear and decided to call and I am so glad I did. I spoke to Peter and that conversation changed everything..He was so professional ..personable and detail oriented. I see the changes already.The Best decision I made.

Dearius W

March 19th, 2020 , IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Bar far the best. Hidden jewel, forget the rest. Get the help you need from the pros. Dearius W

Giovanni Nelson

February 28th, 2020 Miami, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They’re never respond to your emails do t keep they’re app and they are partners with transunion So you get results from transunion I had them for six months and not one thing came of of Experian or equifax that’s definitely inexcusable poor service

Chris_cariveau

February 27th, 2020 Anaheim, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Customer service is always respectful and polite

Lonney Hamilton

February 26th, 2020 Puyallup, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Really easy to work with friendly and reliable

Cathy Jimenez

February 25th, 2020 Miami, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are great they really helped me get my credit to a great place!!!!

Henry Washington Jr

February 7th, 2020 District Heights, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had a problem with something that was troubling my score so I reached out to Mike from credit solutions and was referred to Credit Pros and started the repair process CP explained the (2) things that was on my report that I paid but was still on my report so I am excited about the process and waiting for my 800 score

Richard Reulman

January 26th, 2020 Santa Clara, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Credit pro has been awesome to me they've treated me with respect and help me understand what is going on with my credit and it's just been a few months and I'm very happy with them

Jon MacMunn

December 30th, 2019 Bradenton, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They work hard and keep on top and cut through all the red tape of the crazy credit world

Deborah Dorris

December 25th, 2019 Lake Charles, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are very helpful, accurate, flexible, organized,detailed, and generous.

Eric Hernandez

December 10th, 2019 Cape Coral, FL

They are the best.I’ll recomended you because you can see the results soon and they keep you informed with every step .My credit started to change more soon than I thought.I’m so happy.

Robyn

November 7th, 2019 Whippany, NJ

Peter N was the best! He helped me repair my credit tremendously. I went from not being able to even get a car loan without having someone co-sign for me 3 years ago to buying out my ex and getting approved for a mortgage on my own! He told me everything I needed to do from start to finish and I followed it and I'm better than I've ever been! I now own my own home, got approved for a credit card (which I never was able to because my credit was in such bad shape) and I'm on the verge of going to get a new car lease WITHOUT someone co-signing for me! Thank you Peter!

Lakisha nealy

October 31st, 2019 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent service Great company Friendly employees

Happy Customer

October 3rd, 2019 Fairbanks, AK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great company. They really delivered on their promises. I gained 60 points in 1 month.

Don

October 1st, 2019 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Was told that they only work on your credit file every 60 days but was being charged every 30 days. They do not automatically do all 3 bureaus and even though I had an all 3 bureau report and gave them the username and password I would have to contact support to get them to upload my report every month. When I decided it was too much to keep up with and wanted to cancel they would never cancel me.. they kept telling me that they never received my cancellation and would keep charging me. Then they would put a "Retention specialist" on the phone to try to persuade me to stay with the service and even after I told her "No" they still wouldn't cancel me. The only way was to cancel my debit card. Once they get the 3 bureau thing fixed and decide to work every 30 days i would be glad to go back to them "With a Prepaid Debit Card" lol. They did get things removed but just took forever cause of the 60 day thing.

Lisa Jones

September 21st, 2019 Alexandria, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Have been using them for 4 months, they have gotten several items deleted from my credit reports and my FICO score has went from 515 to 676. I recommend them to EVERYONE!! This company knows what to do to help you!!

Glenn

September 2nd, 2019 The Bronx, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’ve been so comfortable with there services from the first day. They are very knowledgeable about how to increase my credit score. Though there experience my credit score has increase a lot.

RICARDO AMADOR

August 30th, 2019 Ocoee, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This is the first time I use the Credit Pros for any credit repair company, I was actually reluctant to do it, but, the professionalism and quick response to my concerns made me comfortable. I like when a company takes the initiative to respond back everytime with either phone calls or emails (even text messages) . Ask for Willy R hes my go to gu!

Christina Medina

August 29th, 2019 Vacaville, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The best Thing about credit pros is that they are patient and kind with me. They are very professional and personal at the same time. I'm happy I choose them to repair my credit.

Velle

August 27th, 2019 Chesterfield, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Since becoming a member of credit pros I have seen a positive affect on my credit.

Kimberly J

August 26th, 2019 Memphis, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My Experience at Credit Pros has been wonderful very caring and polite.

Grace

August 25th, 2019 New Boston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent service. I have had this service for 15 months and very proud to share this rating

Emanuel Baltimore

August 25th, 2019 Jacksonville, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They help me improve my score quickly and also help clean up my credit report. Would recommend to my friends and family

Mark

August 25th, 2019 Aliquippa, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The Credit Pros are a great company! They go up and beyond to help you from the beginning to the end! Whenever you call, e-mail or need them in anyway they always respond very quickly and are always very helpful! To whoever is reading this please give them a try you won’t regret it!!!!!!!!!

Dee Dee Gee

August 25th, 2019 Lavaca, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The Credit Pros deliver results! I have seen my score go up!

James L Gillespie

August 23rd, 2019 Racine, WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are very helpful I look forward to continue

tracy

August 16th, 2019 Columbia, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

amazing my credits up 25 points in one month

Maxine

August 11th, 2019 Hawaiian Ocean View, HI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Love that they are helping me dispute from false reads on my credit account

Maxine

August 11th, 2019 Hawaiian Ocean View, HI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So far good they are helping me build my credit up

Javier hernandez

August 11th, 2019 Allentown, PA

Nice people to talk explain everything that you feel comfortable

Gracie Chisolm

August 11th, 2019 Augusta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I'm really glad i became a member of the credit pros to help me fix my credit my opinion i like the program they explain everything clearly to me and how it works thank you for your help i would recommend you all to others etc..

Taniece Patterson

August 7th, 2019 Ridgeville, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The are great to work with and you will see positive results.

Ronald Jackson

August 6th, 2019 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The Credit Pros has assisted me with making a positive impact with my credit profile. An awesome service!

Margie brown

July 28th, 2019 Hawaiian Gardens, CA

Prompt, and informative. They know exactly what they are doing and they don’t waste any time. They assured me that I’ll be able to buy a house soon and because of the info shared, my family wants to join as well

Francisco hernandez

July 28th, 2019 The Bronx, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

it is the best application for one to be able to check the credit thank god for being the best

Lawanna Robinson

July 24th, 2019 Clarksville, IN

I reached out to the credit pros for general information about the company. After speaking to the representative, I informed him i would call him back if i decide to move forward. The next day I received multiple phone calls and text messages from them. I was so angry at them for not respecting my wishes. So, when i called and asked to be removed from the their call list. The representative was angry and disconnected my call. If anyone reads my review, my advice don't do business with them.