The Credit Pros

The Credit Pros

verified
  • 24/7 Access to Case Manager
  • Certified FICO Professionals on Staff

The Credit Pros was ranked by Inc. Magazine as one of America's 5,000 fastest growing companies. The company provides services that assist clients with repairing their credit score through the removal of negative, inaccurate items on credit reports. The Credit Pros' staff consists of Certified FICO professionals who provide high-quality credit repair services to all of its clients. The firm claims it is "the company that is fixing America's credit." Some of the services that The Credit Pros offer at no additional cost include ID theft restoration and insurance, 24/7 client portal access, debt validation letters sent to creditors, pay-per-deletion monthly plans, cease and desist letters sent to collection agencies, and the creation of a one-on-one action plan with a FICO professional. Potential clients should keep in mind that The Credit Pros do not provide credit repair services in these states: California, Georgia, Kansas, Maine, Minnesota, Oregon, and South Carolina.

The Good

• 24/7 Access
  • In-House Licensed Attorneys
  • Transparent Payment Options
  • Money-Back Guarantee

Not only do The Credit Pros provide a free consultation with certified FICO professionals, the credit repair company also provides unlimited disputes and goodwill letters to creditors at no additional cost to the client. The Credit Pros also promises that each client's information will be protected and kept secure (limited risk of identity theft). In addition to these perks, The Credit Pros has several other features to note, such as:

24/7 Access

The Credit Pros provides clients with an online client portal that can be accessed 24/7. In addition, clients have 24/7 access to a case manager. The Credit Pros strive to ensure transparency throughout the credit repair process. Since the company works to get clients' credit scores up, they believe clients should be able to see results at any time of day.

In-House Licensed Attorneys

The firm has licensed attorneys on staff, providing a level of expertise to clients' credit cases. Also, the president of The Credit Pros is a Certified FICO Professional. The Credit Pros staff helps clients with the deletion of "erroneous credit damage", help clients "set realistic, reachable credit goals", "provide practical, honest credit advice when you need it", etc. The Credit Pros also strive to educate all clients on credit scores as well as credit restoration and provides tools to help clients avoid bad credit in the future.

Transparent Payment Options

The Credit Pros has all of their pricing information and plan options on their website for everyone to see. The firm offers three different plans for clients to choose from: the Individual Monthly Enrollment plan that costs $119 for enrollment and $119 per month, the Couple Monthly Enrollment plan that costs $279 for enrollment and $159 per month, and the Pay For Results plan that charges $379 per individual and $579 per couple for first payments as well as $100 per deletion of an item per bureau and $150 for public records. All of this can be easily found on The Credit Pros website.

Money-Back Guarantee

The Credit Pros offer a 100 percent money-back guarantee if they cannot improve a client's credit within the first 90 days of the client using their services. Credit repair results can vary depending on the client's credit score/situation and the removal process. In order to remove negative items, credit repair companies must work with credit bureaus which can be challenging at times. The Credit Pros realize that credit repair results can be unpredictable and have implemented their money-back guarantee for that very reason. The Credit Pros also allow customers to cancel their services at any time.

Visit site

The Bad

• High Setup Fees
  • Limited State Availability

In 2012, the Attorney General found The Credit Pros guilty of unlicensed credit repair activity in Idaho. The company was ordered to pay $1,000 in restitution fees. The Credit Pros have since worked on rebuilding reputation, however, there is still an aspect of the company that potential clients may want to consider before signing up:

High Setup Fees

The Credit Pros does charge $179 per individual for a setup fee and/or $279 per couple. The setup prices for the pay-per-deletion option also are high as individuals are charges $379 and couples are charged $579. Overall, This credit repair company is pricer than many other companies in the credit repair industry.

Limited State Availability

Unlike many other companies in the credit repair industry, The Credit Pros only provide services to certain states. The states that the company does not cover include California, Georgia, Kansas, Maine, Minnesota, Oregon, and South Carolina. Those who are interested in The Credit Pros' services should keep this in mind.

The Bottom Line

The Credit Pros clearly has more good features to its services than drawbacks. The firm's president is a Certified FICO Professional and there is a team of Certified FICO Professionals on hand for clients. In addition, The Credit Pros offers a free consultation and credit restoration ebook to potential clients. The Credit Pros also believes in educating its clients on credit repair and provides helpful tools to make sure clients learn what affects their credit (credit cards, credit history, debt consolidation, credit limit, a loan, etc) in order to avoid bad credit in the future. Combine these positive points with a 100 percent guarantee and The Credit Pros is a great option for credit repair services.

Call our recommended rep over at The Credit Pros below.

Michelle Brouard
August 22nd, 2018 Virginia, MN DETAILS

I endorse this service. They went farther than just eliminating negative items but there is so much more to it. They are very experienced and it showed.

Tina Huehnerkoch
August 22nd, 2018 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

I’m a fan of their work. This is an awesome company overall and I have no issues with them. They were able to get my credit score up more than 100 points within just a few months.

bruh llsa
August 21st, 2018 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

My spouse and I started with them in Feb 2018. And I am happy with the commitment they gave us. Their effort put together with the increase in my credit scores made us happy with our choice. We are totally thankful for the results.

Bryand Lukia
August 16th, 2018 Seattle, WA DETAILS

We had a collection of phony items appear on our credit reports suddenly, and no matter how much we tried to correct them with the credit bureaus we got no where and nothing changed; They were not deleted: and this was beyond annoying! A good thing we came to the Credit pros when we did. They fixed what we could not.

Burhanudin Lutisha
August 9th, 2018 San Francisco, CA DETAILS

It's still early but I'm seeing some improvement that I couldn't seem to get on my own. Credit Pro's has completed about 1/3 of the repairs to date. I am happy so far.

Buzo Luvs
August 7th, 2018 Atlanta, GA DETAILS

I am very optimistic about what lies ahead with Credit Pros. In only a short time I have seen improvement and I tried this game with a lot of other companies with no results.

Calangian Lyron
August 1st, 2018 New York, NY DETAILS

These guys really do what they say they do. Good service and worth the money. It’s kinda hard to put a price on good credit.

Caglayan Luvz
July 31st, 2018 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS

I have been with The Credit Pros for less than 60 days and they have already raised my score 60 points and eliminated several derogatory marks off my credit report I tried to swim through the complexities of a credit myself but it was too difficult. Thank you Credit Pros!

Carus Maddisen
July 24th, 2018 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

The Credit Pros are the first credit repair company that I felt happy with. They provided excellent service and I was actually able to get them on the phone when I needed them. I begin to see results in the first 30 days and I continued with them and my credit scores continued to raise.

Castiblanco Madhusudhana
July 19th, 2018 Seattle, WA DETAILS

They work fast, when they sent me a text message and email to check my scores I was so excited because my scores went up. They use my name, not a number, they have rounds and my first round I was satisfied with my scores. Now I'm looking forward to my next round, their customer service team is awesome.

Cazenave Magdalyn
July 13th, 2018 Miami, FL DETAILS

I am amazed at what they have done!! They have increased my credit score by 89 points in 3 months and I assume they are not done yet. They also have taught me a lot about my credit. They take my calls and that is all I can hope for after bad experiences in the past Thank you very much Jason at the Credit Pros!!!!

Celeridad Mahardhika
July 10th, 2018 Denver, PA DETAILS

I only was with the company for 2 months and had to stop because of problems with my home however when those problems are resolved, I will re-contact Credit Pros to help me restore my credit. In the short time I worked with them I found them to be efficient and already saw my credit scores rising. Fantastic company.

Lordy Doy
July 5th, 2018 Washington, DC DETAILS

The credit pros are very aggressive when it comes to getting your credit right and they fight for you. I had several negative reports on my credit report and they are gone now. It all happened within a few months. They got rid of my worst one and are working nonstop at getting rid of the other stuff. Only time will tell but they seem to be working hard and getting the job done.

Taylor Siren
June 26th, 2018 Gilbert, AZ

The Credit Pros help you repair your credit easily so that you won’t have to worry about your credit score anymore.

Lyrical Durie
June 20th, 2018 Tampa, FL DETAILS

Educational and very helpful. Its only the second month and my scores are moving up! I am very satisfied with their service.

Mahatma Esposo
June 14th, 2018 Tampa, FL DETAILS

The credit pro's are great , they do what they say they do and they have already deleted 80% of the bad items on my report, 20% remaining , also my credit score has gone up alot within 2 months, thank you credit pro""s"

Manouchehr Furnish
June 11th, 2018 Dallas, TX DETAILS

This company has delivered on everything they told me before I signed up with them I highly recommend The Credit Pros they are very helpful in every. They got 23 items deleted off my credit in just 2 mos....They also keep you updated with notes through their client portal and they respond to any questions you have promptly.....

Markella Glinski
June 7th, 2018 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

I had several items incorrectly reported on my credit report. As promised, Credit Pros had the items successfully deleted. There was an immediate positive effect on my credit score. Thanks, Credit Pros!

Maryhelen Grochowski
June 5th, 2018 Miami, FL DETAILS

My research led me to The Credit Pros because they had been around since 2009 and still had a A BBB rating. It was a good decision. Thanks!

Mojalefa Joi
May 29th, 2018 Denver, CO DETAILS

They have gone above and beyond. I've gone to them for both credit repair advice as well as questions regarding what to do about my debt I am very happy with their services.

Moneka Karla
May 29th, 2018 San Jose, CA DETAILS

They are awesome! I have been with them since early last year and i love what they have done for me. Keep up the good work

Morningstar Kauffmann
May 23rd, 2018 Seattle, WA DETAILS

I would tell anyone to hire Credit Pros to challenge negative stuff. Pure and simple, they really know what they are doing and stand by their guarantees...excellent service!

Nachelle Khushi
May 21st, 2018 Chicago, IL DETAILS

Many thanks for all the helpful tips. Everyone should contact their office if you have any credit issues. And i promise you that they will not disappoint you.

minjui lahi
May 8th, 2018 Spokane, WA DETAILS

They are the best with regards to credit restoration. At first I was not sure if the Credit Pros could really help me but after being with this company a little over 45 days, my score has raised and they have just started with my case. I look forward to the completion of my credit file and I do not plan to go backward. As I have learned the hard way that bad credit makes life difficult.

lisa guidry
May 4th, 2018 Denver, CO DETAILS

Don’t just take it from me just one of their satisfied customers. I had numerous items erroneously reported on my credit report. As promised, the Credit Pros had these items successfully deleted. There was an immediate positive effect on my credit score. Thanks, Credit Pros!

joannie zahn
April 30th, 2018 Ulysses, KS DETAILS

This march 2018 for me I experienced life changes due to drastic credit improvement. The Credit Pros have aided me in repairing my credit and now I can reduce the interest I pay on my car and maybe even refinance my current home. I really appreciate your work on my case thank you very much!

floy rice
April 24th, 2018 Miami, FL DETAILS

The service they continually provide for me is truly impressive!! In less than a month, I witness my scores improve in standing and negative items removed. My credit score went up over 60 points in the first month alone! Truly the results alone can certify their effectiveness plus their customer service is awesome. Highly recommended!

teresia reus
April 20th, 2018 Seattle, WA DETAILS

If there is a rating that is more than 5 stars i would definitely give it to them as they are far better then Lexington law firm. I know tried Lexington and I got the impression that they where trying milk me for more money . A good thing i found the credit pros when i did they are truly a life saver.

marna doeringer
April 18th, 2018 San Gabriel, CA DETAILS

I made the best choice by picking this company for my credit standing issues. What a wonderful feeling to know your credit standing is getting better thanks to their work. They are truly professionally amazing.

lorriane hummel
April 17th, 2018 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS

This company has done exactly what they said they would do. They have removed negative items from my credit bureau report. I am a couple of months into the process, and compared to other companies I have checked out, and in one case actually tried, the credit pros are fair, efficient, and reasonably priced!

melvin beck6150
April 16th, 2018 Chicago, IL DETAILS

The Credit Pros have made it easy. They have worked hard to get disputed items removed from my credit file. I don't have the time or expertise to do what they do. It seems that the credit bureaus really respond to their input. I've already seen a 50 point jump in my FICO score.

alana druessler
April 13th, 2018 Southfield, MI DETAILS

They clarify the proper practices regarding credit repair and showed me the steps taken to aid mend my credit score. And in no time at all the negative items on my report started to disappear one by one! Highly recommended and a great team to work with.

dianna karsten
April 12th, 2018 Union, WV DETAILS

The service that they are currently providing me is very good. I am now currently in the the company for 2 months and Credit Pros helped me restore my credit to its all time high. In the short time with them I found them to be efficient and already saw my credit scores rising.

myrna reimann
April 11th, 2018 St Louis, MO DETAILS

They gave me an awesome service from the start! Credit pros are no joke! They work fast and improve your credit score in at least 45 days! I was surprised first in seeing my credit score jump in the next 45 days. But in the end i supposed there are still companies out there like them who are really professionals and put weight in honesty and integrity above all.

tova mang
April 10th, 2018 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

I didn't expect that my credit score to improve as drastically as it has in such a short amount of time (2 months). I hope that by the time this process is done that at each credit bureau that my score is in the high 700s. 1 down, two more bureaus to go. The shame I used to feel about my score is gone. I even have my first non-secured credit card. I am so proud of myself and all the hard work that the Credit Pros is doing. Keep up the good work!!

bolinasliud myla
April 6th, 2018 Rochelle Park, NJ DETAILS

They are all made up of professionals who are a joy to work with! Coordination with them is a breeze that is was in no way regretful of my decision to join them. They stay on top of your advancement and alert you rapidly in every step of the way. You would not miss anything but you sure will be surprised with their rapid positive work results.

bratsch loubert
April 6th, 2018 Seattle, WA DETAILS

All I can say is that they are serious when they take up your case! They work fast and improve your credit score in the least amount of time possible its mind boggling! I got a kick when I observed that almost half of my negative credit items where corrected in just 2 months.

garnetta woodz
April 6th, 2018 Wheeling, IL DETAILS

First thing is I don’t normally do stuff like this but they definitely deserve it. This is by far the Best Credit repair company that I have ever used and I have tried several through the years. In the first few months the negative Items deleted from my credit report almost blew my mind. Some were past dues that had been paid but remained on my report along with other items that I was too mortified to mention. I can’t wait to see in the next few weeks the things that they are going to do for me. But again from the bottom of my heart thank you very much.

jacquetta reimann
April 5th, 2018 Jefferson City, MO DETAILS

The credit pros are very aggressive when it comes to getting your credit right they fight for you I have had several negative reports on my credit report with in a few months they got rid of my worst one and are working non stop at getting rid of the othe sour notes on my credit report If you want back up to help you with a punch go with credit pro's you can't loose sure shot.

danuta beyer
April 3rd, 2018 San Diego, CA DETAILS

CREDIT PROS ! They have been simply amazing. They make you feel comfortable and confident with the whole process. I am truly glad that I signed up and very encouraged about my credit future,