The Credit Pros Logo

The Credit Pros

7.4

The Credit Pros was ranked by Inc. Magazine as one of America's 5,000 fastest growing companies.

The company is BBB accredited and provides services that help clients repair their credit scores through the removal of negative, inaccurate items on credit reports.

The Credit Pros' staff consists of certified professionals who provide high-quality credit repair services to all of its clients. The firm claims it is "the company that is fixing America's credit."

Some of the services the business offers at no additional cost include identity theft restoration and insurance, 24/7 client portal access, credit reports, credit monitoring services, and more.

Potential clients should keep in mind that The Credit Pros do not provide credit repair services in these states: California, Georgia, Kansas, Maine, Minnesota, Oregon, and South Carolina.

Those interested in The Credit Pros services should also note that the firm offers a complete money-back guarantee and lets clients cancel services at any time.

Read on to learn more about The Credit Pros' credit repair services and to view The Credit Pros reviews.

The Good

• 24/7 Access
  • In-House Licensed Attorneys
  • Transparent Payment Options
  • Money-Back Guarantee

Not only do The Credit Pros provide a free credit consultation service with certified FICO professionals to each customer, but the credit repair company also provides unlimited disputes and goodwill letters to creditors at no additional cost to the client.

The Credit Pros also provides consumers with credit report copies from all three major credit bureaus and promises that each client's information will be protected and kept secure (limiting the risk of identity theft).

In addition to these perks, The Credit Pros has several other features to note, such as:

24/7 Access

The Credit Pros provides clients with an online client portal that can be accessed 24/7. In addition, clients have 24/7 access to a case manager.

The Credit Pros strive to ensure transparency throughout the credit repair process. Since the company works to get clients' credit scores up, they believe clients should be able to see results at any time of day.

Clients can also use the company's mobile app to check their account status, upload documents, track their credit score, and contact company support.

In-House Licensed Attorneys

The firm has licensed attorneys on staff, providing a level of expertise to clients' credit cases. Also, the president of The Credit Pros is a Certified FICO Professional.

The Credit Pros staff strives to provide quality customer service; they help clients with the deletion of "erroneous credit damage", help clients "set realistic, reachable credit goals", and "provide practical, honest credit advice when you need it", etc.

The Credit Pros also strive to educate all clients on credit scores as well as credit restoration and provide tools to help clients avoid bad credit in the future.

Transparent Payment Options

The Credit Pros has all of their monthly payment information and plan options available on their website for everyone to see.

The business offers four different plans for consumers to choose from: the CreditSentry Monitoring plan, the Money Management plan, the Prosperity Package plan, and the Success Package plan.

The Credit Pros are more transparent when it comes to pricing and plan options than many other companies in the credit repair industry.

Money-Back Guarantee

The Credit Pros offer a 100 percent money-back guarantee if they cannot improve a client's credit score within the first 90 days of the client using their credit repair services.

Credit repair results can vary depending on the client's credit score/situation and the removal process. In order to remove negative items, credit repair companies must work with credit bureaus which can be challenging at times.

The Credit Pros realize that each credit situation and credit repair results can be unpredictable and have implemented this refund policy for that very reason. The Credit Pros also allow clients to cancel their services at any time with no financial consequences.

The Bad

• High Setup Fees
  • Limited State Availability

High Setup Fees

The Credit Pros does charge a rate of up to $149 as a setup fee for its repair services. Overall, this repair company's setup services are pricier than many other companies in the credit repair industry.

Limited State Availability

Like many other credit repair companies, The Credit Pros only provide repair services to certain states.

The states that the company does not cover include California, Georgia, Kansas, Maine, Minnesota, Oregon, and South Carolina.

Those who are interested in The Credit Pros' services should take this into account.

The Bottom Line

The Credit Pros clearly has more good features to its services than drawbacks.

Unlike other repair companies, The Credit Pros' president is a Certified FICO Professional and has a team of Certified FICO Professionals on hand to assist each customer.

In addition, The Credit Pros offer cease and desist letters, credit report copies from all three major credit bureaus, a free credit consultation, and a credit restoration ebook, along with working to remove negative credit items from your credit reports.

The Credit Pros also believe in providing quality customer service and strives to educate clients on credit repair. Clients can not only contact the company's support 24/7, but can also use The Credit Pros' mobile app to track their credit score, check their account status, and more.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Mark from Aliquippa, Pennsylvania

"The Credit Pros are a great company! They go up and beyond to help you from the beginning to the end! Whenever you call, e-mail, or need them in any way, they always respond very quickly and are always very helpful!"

The firm provides helpful tools to make sure clients learn what affects their credit (credit cards, credit history, debt consolidation, credit limit, a loan, late payments, etc) in order to avoid bad credit in the future.

Combine these positive points with a customer satisfaction guarantee and The Credit Pros is a great option for credit repair services.

Call our recommended rep over at The Credit Pros below.

Penny Malone Wooster, OH

The Crdit Pros are so amazing. They helped me get things taken off my credit report & within 4 months got my credit score up 85 points. I have been working so hard at my credit & couldn't get anywhere & the Credit Pros jumped in & went to work. They are amazing!!!!

Christie Villalpando Whittier, CA

Great customer service. The way try break it down for you, makes me feel comfortable it shows that they know what theynar doing. I just started with them, so I am excited to have taken this step to better my future with the help.of the credit pros.

Jessica Jean Ratliff Brookhaven, MS

Great people tp work with. Has helped me out alot

Jules Zee Chicago, IL

After an hour on the phone I spoke with 2 specialists and paid for my credit report. Then I was informed I can’t sign up because of the state I live in. Why wasn’t I told that immediately after I verified my address within the first 5 minutes of the call? Either I was scammed out of a credit report fee and monthly membership of $39 if I don’t cancel in 7 days or this company is very unorganized. Hideous Predatory tactics. I’m over 50 and feel very taking advantage of. Of course nobody could assist me in canceling the membership. “I have no idea what you’re talking about.” Was the answer I got. I spoke with “Corrine” and “Leo” I will be pursing this further.

carlos herrera Los Angeles, CA

I like their customer service their promo response when I have an issue or question

Ann Friday ,

advising and keeping me up-to-date with my account and any issues I may have.

Dustin San Jose, CA

I like credit pros they have helped direct me to be more financially responsible to myself and helped free up actual credit ratings and improved them. For that i cant thank them enough for the peace of mind already.

Aimee LillToop Forked River, NJ

Excellent Company!! I definitely would recommend them

Chanté la diosa ,

I have just started about a month ago and I see that they have ready started working on my credit.

Robert Cassano ,

Very fast to dispute and there to follow up with customer when needed.

Berry ,

Thanks to credit pro now I can approved for any major credit card

Christine Ramos Stafford, VA

My credit score has gone up in with 50 points in less than a month!

Eric ,

Best service ever, affordable, and awesome!

Shelby Kinley Williamsport, PA

The CSR I spoke with explained in detail the process. And was able to answer any questions I had.

Kelly Scott Fort Smith, AR

Helpful and responsive. Great customer service

edgar estrada Berwyn, IL

Great customer service and easy to work with.

Yvette Thomas San Antonio, TX

Credit Pros they are the best companyI have ever known.They have great customer service.Credit Pros have the best strategy get to turn your life around.I thank God that he placed Credit Pros in mylife.

Terrance Grant Houston, TX

I really like how professional and accurate they are business wise

nichele thau ,

Great customer service they go above and beyond to help

Raymond Sitterly ,

It has been a fast pace and continually educating experience working with credit pros they seem to deliver make a promise and exceed your expectations in my experience I’m sure not everything everyone’s same but I am truly impressed and look forward to exceeding expectations.

Daniel Goznalez West Milton, OH

Credit pro were awesome and guide you on what to do to make your credit score jump up. Went from 621 to 701 in weeks

Leslie Ford ,

They explained everything in detail no matter what questions I had for them their patience their kindness you jus try cant put it into words and I wanna say thank you!!!!yes I would advise anyone to give this a try

Kerstin Estevan Albuquerque, NM

I'm a first time customer and the people are very friendly and professional. Their quick to answering and getting down to the problem. I'd highly recommend Credit Pros to someone who needs help with repairing their credit. Thanks, Credit Pros.

Sasha Esteva Albuquerque, NM

I'm new at repairing my credit and when I have questions Credit Pros is always quick to answer all my questions effectively. Thank you! The app is very helpful. Especially the videos, that help me get a better understanding

Douglas Lewis Cleveland, OH

Credit pro's is the way to go if your looking to get your credit back on track.. After a bankruptcy there where things left on my report that was holding my score back that I didn't even know where there it wasn't until this company looked at my credit from the big 3 ...now I'm working on getting a new home for my family 👪 thanks credit pro's!!

Tyra Ford Stockton, CA

It’s only been a few weeks and my score has already improved!

Brenda K Thompson Charlotte, NC

I love it when they call and let you know what going on if there is anything new in the file .

Sadie Bee Nashville, TN

Great company and The people really work with you on what you need.

Latanga Haley Nashville, TN

My credit score was low within 2 months my credit score went up one hundredths points

Raquel Michelena Fort Lauderdale, FL

As soon as a week after I subscribed my credit score went up. I definitely recommend The Credit Pros. They know what they are doing.

Melvin Espinal Ozone Park, NY

So far very satisfied with the service provided by credit pros. The staff is very professional and friendly

Gary Rice ,

They are very professional as well as a lot of educational material on how to keep a good credit rating 😀

Robert E Frias ,

I like the response and the reassurance that my credit will be repaired. And my score raised it will help me get the things I deserve

Sylvia Washington Boston, MA

Since becoming a Credit Pro customer, I’m already seeing results. Thank You Credit Pro!

Jose R. Jarquin Miami, FL

I can't believe it yet, in less than a month my credit started to go up! improved considerably thanks to all the advice I received from CreditPros, their advisors are the best, I definitely change them for nothing in the world.

Shardanay Style Ypsilanti, MI

Within weeks , my score has increased more rapidly than it has when I was trying on my own. Lol

Nathaniel Digsby Washington, DC

They were very helpful i hope to get great results

Anthony Norwood Stockbridge, GA

I literally had a 490 within a couple months I was over a 600 with a 5,000 credit limit and a couple great credit card. I wanted to buy a house and the way Credit Pro's work, your credit profile looks awesome to lenders. They actually Walk you Thru the outcome you ask for, Across the board with all 3 Credit Bureau's The money is worth it.

Larry Johnson Newark, NJ

I recommend everybody get on the credit Pros they can help you extra credito give you a credit line and build your status okay. You can be comfortable in life

Maceo Pinkard Dickinson, TX

Ive liked someone checking up on me. As of right now it seems as if Credit pros is the only help i got right now and my determination.

Rachel Charlotte, NC

They are professional and friendly , I like cause really work fast getting to the point of working things out on credit . Someone to mentor you through the process! Thank you !

Tyrome Morris San Francisco, CA

Best Credit repair company there is, Affordable and knowledgable. Lots of items removed already.

Carolyn Smith Scott Air Force Base, IL

The customer service representative was very professional and accommodating. I received communication throughout the process.

Rebecca Joslin Hendersonville, TN

They have been very helpful to me, my credit score went up by 36 points in 1 month

Josh Ritson Albuquerque, NM

They work constantly, and it takes very little input from me - just do what they say they will do and get results! Love it!

Sue Murphy Dayton, OH

The Credit Pros demonstrated concern for me and my case from the time I engaged. Each has been available at the craziest hours. I don’t like being in this situation, but I’m glad they are here with me!

Wayne Gillins Cornelius, NC

I like that they get tight to work on correcting my credit report, they knew exactly what I needed to do to get my score up

Brenda Nichols Orlando, FL

We see positive activity daily as we see our scores change on all three credit bureaus. We are excited to see the scores go up and negative items change as they work to get those items removed.

Mia Paulin Thomasville, NC

It was phenomenal. They really helped me out and gave me excellent insight and feedback as to how to fix my credit

William D Heard Chicago, IL

Awesome Customer Service good financial advice in helping with getting me back on track with restoring my credit