The Credit Pros verified Companies can verify their Best Company profile through contacting us. Once a company profile has been claimed and verified by Best Company, we work with the company to ensure the information on our site is as accurate as possible.

5.2

Enroll Online
Call Now

The Credit Pros was ranked by Inc. Magazine as one of America's 5,000 fastest growing companies. The company provides services that assist clients with repairing their credit score through the removal of negative, inaccurate items on credit reports. The Credit Pros' staff consists of Certified FICO professionals who provide high-quality credit repair services to all of its clients. The firm claims it is "the company that is fixing America's credit." Some of the services that The Credit Pros offer at no additional cost includes ID theft restoration and insurance, 24/7 client portal access, debt validation letters sent to creditors, pay-per-deletion monthly plans, cease and desist letters sent to collection agencies, and the creation of a one-on-one action plan with a FICO professional.

The Good

• 24/7 Access
  • In-House Licensed Attorneys
  • Transparent Payment Options
  • Money-Back Guarantee

Not only do The Credit Pros provide a free consultation with certified FICO professionals, the credit repair company also provides unlimited disputes and goodwill letters to creditors at no additional cost to the client. The Credit Pros also promises that each client's information will be protected and kept secure (limited risk of identity theft). In addition to these perks, The Credit Pros has several other features to note, such as:

24/7 Access

The Credit Pros provides clients with an online client portal that can be accessed 24/7. In addition, clients have 24/7 access to a case manager. The Credit Pros strive to ensure transparency throughout the credit repair process. Since the company works to get clients' credit scores up, they believe clients should be able to see results at any time of day.

In-House Licensed Attorneys

The firm has licensed attorneys on staff, providing a level of expertise to clients' credit cases. Also, the president of The Credit Pros is a Certified FICO Professional. The Credit Pros staff helps clients with the deletion of "erroneous credit damage", help clients "set realistic, reachable credit goals", "provide practical, honest credit advice when you need it", etc. The Credit Pros also strive to educate all clients on credit scores and provides tools to help clients avoid bad credit in the future.

Transparent Payment Options

The Credit Pros has all of their pricing information and plan options on their website for everyone to see. The firm offers three different plans for clients to choose from: the Individual Monthly Enrollment plan that costs $179 for enrollment and $99 per month, the Couple Monthly Enrollment plan that costs $279 for enrollment and $159 per month, and the Pay For Results plan that charges $379 per individual and $579 per couple for first payments as well as $100 per deletion of an item per bureau and $150 for public records. All of this can be easily found on The Credit Pros website.

Money-Back Guarantee

The Credit Pros offer a 100 percent money-back guarantee if they cannot improve a client's credit within the first 90 days of the client using their services. Credit repair results can vary depending on the client's credit situation and the removal process. In order to remove negative items, credit repair companies must work with credit bureaus which can be challenging at times. The Credit Pros realize that credit repair results can be unpredictable and have implemented their money-back guarantee for that very reason. The Credit Pros also allow customers to cancel their services at any time.

Visit site

The Bad

• High Setup Fees

In 2012, the Attorney General found The Credit Pros guilty of unlicensed credit repair activity in Idaho. The company was ordered to pay $1,000 in restitution fees. The Credit Pros have since worked on rebuilding reputation, however, there is still an aspect of the company that potential clients may want to consider before signing up:

High Setup Fees

The Credit Pros does charge $179 per individual for a setup fee and/or $279 per couple. The setup prices for the pay-per-deletion option also are high as individuals are charges $379 and couples are charged $579. Overall, This credit repair company is pricer than many other companies in the credit repair industry.

The Bottom Line

The Credit Pros clearly has more good features to its services than drawbacks. The firm's president is a Certified FICO Professional and there is a team of Certified FICO Professionals on hand for clients. In addition, The Credit Pros offers a free consultation and credit restoration ebook to potential clients. The Credit Pros also believes in educating its clients on credit repair and provides helpful tools to make sure clients learn what affects their credit (credit cards, credit history, debt consolidation, credit limit, a loan, etc) in order to avoid bad credit in the future. Combine these positive points with a 100 percent guarantee and The Credit Pros is a great option for credit repair services.

Call our recommended rep over at The Credit Pros below.

William Mayes

January 18th, 2018 Martinsburg, WV DETAILS

I’ve been with the company since June, 2017. It is now January, 2018. They have done nothing. I contacted them in in August and they had no idea who I was and thought I had just joined. Fast forward to December i shot out an email to their service team, again, no history. I have given them plenty of time to remove only one item that I had asked for. I asked for only ONE ITEM TO BE REMOVED. Still nothing to this day!! Stay away from this company!

Toby T

September 13th, 2017 Barre, VT

I have been with The Credit Pros for less than 60 days and they have already raised my score 60 points and eliminated several derogatory marks off my credit record. it is much easier to have an experienced company do the work for you for the money than trying to swim through the complexities of a credit system that overwhelms me! I get personalized assistance and all of my questions are answered within 24 hours. Thank you Credit Pros!

Will Conrad

August 18th, 2017

I saw improvement after the first month! Looking forward to more. Use them as consultants, follow their advice, and you will get the most out of their service.

Crystal

August 1st, 2017

I used Credit Pros in the past before they became a larger company. Then, the service was more personal and you had actual qualified people taking the time to talk with you on how to work to improve the credit score. I was able to buy a house and it was great. Now, however, there is no personal touch. After 6 months of paying for the service I had yet to get a call back or talk with a qualified profrssional. When i called and askes what more i could do to help my credit, rather than coaching me on how to improve it their "customer retention " rep belittled me and told me I should know by now what I needed to do. It took me 3 days and over 3 hours on the phone in total to cancel the service. I left 5 messages and got bounced around 20 million times. I had high hopes for this service since I had such positive results in the past. Even referred several people who had positive results too. But never again....just the sheer fact their customer service sucks so bad now will be the reason I take my business elsewhere. Just a side note understanding it can take several months to clear credit is not the issue....it's clearly a matter of professionalism and customer service that turned me off.

Will Lundgren

June 28th, 2017 Cambridge, MA

TheCreditPros are the absolute BEST credit repair agency. My credit score went up by at least 20 points in each of the 3 credit bureaus and by 40 points in my FICO score.

Mary Mo

June 24th, 2017

I will defenally recommend the credit pros, I love how can you write on your portal if you need anything you don't need to call them, also you can upload your credit report there and check on the progress that your making.

Jose Candelaria

June 11th, 2017

Credit Pros has always been honest and truthfull. They make no promise they can't keep even thou they really work to fix your credit. Before I began with them I looked them up in the Better Business Bureau, BBB, and there rating is an A+ ; there are no negative or adverese reports. My wife's credit is almost completely fixed and mine is getting there because it's more complicated. Credit Pros is always in contact and keeping us informed os every step the make. I have faith my wife and I will have our credits fixed in all 3 Credit Bureaus soon.

Niija Williams

June 3rd, 2017

Words cannot express how happy I am with Credit Pros. I had 14 items between all 3 credit bureaus and within the first 30 days they have gotten 8 items deleted from my credit report. They are an amazing company and I thank them so much they just don't know what they have done for my life. Thank you so much Credit Pros

Daphne

April 21st, 2017 Springfield, MA

This company is reliable. The associates do what they promise when they promise. The cancellation policy is generous. Try it! You won't be disappointed!

David

April 11th, 2017 Washington, DC

Credit Pros have helped me repair my credit and now I can reduce interest I pay on my car and maybe even refinance my current home. Thanks Credit Pros!

Rawn Williams

April 10th, 2017

My experience with Credit Pros has been SPECIAL. I wish I would have used this company earlier. Credit Pros has answered my prayers, to have credibility again. I would recommend Credit Pros to everyone!

Michelle Martin

April 7th, 2017 Montgomery, AL

Credit Pros are convenient and sufficient. The monthly payment is affordable. They'll remove all negative items from your credit within the first 45 days and your credit score will continue to rise. I'm very grateful for Credit Pros service and concern.

Giuseppe Scalici

April 7th, 2017

The credit pros five star all the way, easy to use website, communication skills, quality and accuracy work they are always on top of things #1 in credit problem-solving skills.

Torrie Jackson

April 4th, 2017 Millbrook, AL

Great service I have seen positive results and looking forward to a positive credit score real soon

Sensational

March 29th, 2017 Nashville, TN

The Credit Pros has come to my rescue to build my credit up. I just love the and the customer service is awesome.

Stephanie

March 15th, 2017 Elizabeth, NJ

After the first 30 days alone I saw positive changes in my credit report as they were able to get older negative items removed. I'm entering the 2nd phase of the program and excited to see the results.

Jose F

March 15th, 2017

Great service that is result oriented. No hesitation in recommending Credit Pros.

Frank

March 11th, 2017

Excellent customer service. Saw results in less than month.

Charlene Billups

March 9th, 2017 Newark, NJ

i signed up after losing my job and falling behind, once i was back to work i started the repair, My results were great, i listened to the advice of the knowledgeable staff and now my credit is over 700 after being in the low 500's ! i highly recommend!! Thanks TCP

Josh Daniel

March 1st, 2017

Super! My credit score went up over 50 points in the first month alone! Highly reccommeded!

James Stewart

February 16th, 2017 Gonzales, LA

So far sooo good I would recommend to anyone. In fact I have told several People about them

Britt Radford

February 12th, 2017

They are PROS at what they do. I listed to the tapes, decided that I needed help instead of doing it myself. 1st month more than 60% of the dings I had on my report are gone. Too soon to say how many point I went up, waiting for my updated report and on the second round of clean up which should handle it all. Very knowledgeable, very professional, fast response, they educate you as well so after your program you are knowledgeable with how to continue to raise your credit.

Nick Jack

January 24th, 2017 Mobile, AL

I was very pleased with the results!! And would highly recommend this company for the service they offer..

SUSAN

January 17th, 2017

THANK YOU FOR WORKING WITH Me ..making the impossible possible!

Brenda OSullivan

January 10th, 2017

I am super pleased with credit pros; I wanted to feel comfortable with the company I choose and I feel I made an excellent decision. I was super pleased with their customer service, I was having issues uploading documents and Richard S was patient and extremely helpful. GREAT customer service!

larry Sturgis

December 27th, 2016

Credit pro did a good job by getting my credit score up and clean

Vernon Roberts

December 18th, 2016

They are up front and deliver what they promise.

Lorenzo Robertson

December 10th, 2016

Very helpful in improving my credit scores. So ch an advantage to have credit pros on my side.

Rosita Santos

December 9th, 2016

They do everything they say am very happy with them

Jami plowman

December 7th, 2016

I would like to recommend Credit Pro to everyone that needs credit improvement. They do exactly what you want them to do

tony hollingsworth

December 6th, 2016 Fairfield, CT

my experience with credit pros is excellent. they take time to text you everything that going on. I like the way billing works. if you don't have the payment on day that is schedule to come out just is long you let them know couple days head of time. they will work with you. that right there makes world of differnts.

Stephen White

December 5th, 2016

Excellent service and quick results! Other than sending in my paperwork....it's been a hands-off experience for me....THEY do all the work! They're Web portal setup is very user-friendly. I have easy access to check on the progress of my file. I have been very satisfied with their help getting me back on track! Their company name says it all...!!!

Karyn Casner

December 4th, 2016 Scottsdale, AZ

My credit has been low since I can remember and I never used to worry about it when I was younger. Over night it seemed like I turned 50 and here I am still with bad credit. I heard about credit pros online and now in just over a month my scores have jumped almost 30 points because of Credit Pros and it continues to rise. I am so excited because my main goal is to own a home of my own within the next couple years. I know with you guys I am on my way to reaching my goal. THANKS!!!

Kathryn Lewis

November 26th, 2016

I have been wanting to go with Credit Pros. I saw them advertised on Credit Solutions. I have enjoyed the professionalisn by Credit Pros. I would definitely recommend them to anny of my friends and family.

Dave

November 20th, 2016

Outstanding customer services and always a friendly ear to listen with empathy and offer solid advice.

Maria Pitts

November 14th, 2016 Phoenix, AZ

The credit pros are the best choice I've made to fix my credit. They are very efficient. dependable and informative. They have done so much for me, I'm impressed.My credit is getting better and they have cleaned it!! Wish I would've known about them years back. I'm very happy with them.

Tim

November 12th, 2016 Broken Arrow, OK

The credit pros have done exactly what they told me they would do, remove negative items from my report. In the case of one of the three bureaus, the results have been exceptional. I am excited to see continued success over the next couple of months.

Andy r

November 11th, 2016 Midland, MI

Such a fabulous credit service agency!! You have increased my score 89 points within 3 months and there is more to come!! Thank you so much with your assistance and teaching me. I also appreciate how informative you are when I call you!!!

Eugene Liekhus

November 9th, 2016 Monterey, CA

The company has deleted some bad credit information but it seems to me the will draw this out longer than they stated originally so they will make more of a monthly profit!

Howard Mackert

November 7th, 2016

Credit Pros have worked hard to get disputed items removed from my credit file. I don't have the time or expertise to do what they do. It seems that the credit bureaus really respond to there input. I've already seen a 50 point jump in my FICO score.