The Credit Pros was ranked by Inc. Magazine as one of America's 5,000 fastest growing companies. The company provides services that assist clients with repairing their credit score through the removal of negative, inaccurate items on credit reports. The Credit Pros' staff consists of Certified FICO professionals who provide high-quality credit repair services to all of its clients. The firm claims it is "the company that is fixing America's credit."

Some of the services the business offers at no additional cost include identity theft restoration and insurance, 24/7 client portal access, debt validation letters sent to creditors, pay-per-deletion monthly plans, cease and desist letters sent to collection agencies, and the creation of a one-on-one action plan with a FICO professional. Potential clients should keep in mind that The Credit Pros do not provide credit repair services in these states: California, Georgia, Kansas, Maine, Minnesota, Oregon, and South Carolina.

The Good

• 24/7 Access
  • In-House Licensed Attorneys
  • Transparent Payment Options
  • Money-Back Guarantee

Not only do The Credit Pros provide a free consultation service with certified FICO professionals to each customer, but the credit repair company also provides unlimited disputes and goodwill letters to creditors at no additional cost to the client. The Credit Pros also promises that each client's information will be protected and kept secure (limited risk of identity theft). In addition to these perks, The Credit Pros has several other features to note, such as:

24/7 Access

The Credit Pros provides clients with an online client portal that can be accessed 24/7. In addition, clients have 24/7 access to a case manager. The Credit Pros strive to ensure transparency throughout the credit repair process. Since the company works to get clients' credit scores up, they believe clients should be able to see results at any time of day.

In-House Licensed Attorneys

The firm has licensed attorneys on staff, providing a level of expertise to clients' credit cases. Also, the president of The Credit Pros is a Certified FICO Professional. The Credit Pros staff strives to provide quality customer service; they help clients with the deletion of "erroneous credit damage", help clients "set realistic, reachable credit goals", "provide practical, honest credit advice when you need it", etc. The Credit Pros also strive to educate all clients on credit scores as well as credit restoration and provides tools to help clients avoid bad credit in the future.

Transparent Payment Options

The Credit Pros has all of their pricing information and plan options on their website for everyone to see. The business offers three different plans for clients to choose from: the Individual Monthly Enrollment plan that costs $119 for enrollment and $119 per month, the Couple Monthly Enrollment plan that costs $279 for enrollment and $159 per month, and the Pay For Results plan that charges $379 per individual and $579 per couple for first payments as well as $100 per deletion of an item per bureau and $150 for public records. All of this can be easily found on The Credit Pros website.

Money-Back Guarantee

The Credit Pros offer a 100 percent money-back guarantee if they cannot improve a client's credit score within the first 90 days of the client using their repair services. Credit repair results can vary depending on the client's credit score/situation and the removal process. In order to remove negative items, credit repair companies must work with credit bureaus which can be challenging at times. The Credit Pros realize that credit repair results can be unpredictable and have implemented their money-back guarantee for that very reason. The Credit Pros also allow customers to cancel their services at any time with no financial consequences.

Visit site

The Bad

• High Setup Fees
  • Limited State Availability

In 2012, the Attorney General found The Credit Pros guilty of unlicensed credit repair activity in Idaho. The company was ordered to pay $1,000 in restitution fees. The Credit Pros have since worked on rebuilding reputation, however, there is still an aspect of the company that potential clients may want to consider before signing up:

High Setup Fees

The Credit Pros does charge a rate of $179 per individual as a setup fee and/or a rate of $279 per couple. The setup prices for the pay-per-deletion option also are high as individuals are charged $379 and couples are charged $579. Overall, This repair company is pricier than many other companies in the credit repair industry.

Limited State Availability

Unlike many other companies in the credit repair industry, The Credit Pros only provide repair services to certain states. The states that the company does not cover include California, Georgia, Kansas, Maine, Minnesota, Oregon, and South Carolina. Those who are interested in The Credit Pros' services should take this into account.

The Bottom Line

The Credit Pros clearly has more good features to its services than drawbacks. The firm's president is a Certified FICO Professional and there is a team of Certified FICO Professionals on hand to assist each customer. In addition, The Credit Pros offer cease and desist letter services, a free consultation, and a credit restoration ebook along with the removal of negative credit items.

The Credit Pros also believe in providing quality customer service and strives to educate clients on credit repair. The firm provides helpful tools to make sure clients learn what affects their credit (credit cards, credit history, debt consolidation, credit limit, a loan, late payments, etc) in order to avoid bad credit in the future. Combine these positive points with a 100 percent guarantee and The Credit Pros is a great option for credit repair services.

Call our recommended rep over at The Credit Pros below.

James L Gillespie
August 23rd, 2019 Racine, WI DETAILS

They are very helpful I look forward to continue

tracy
August 19th, 2019 Columbia, SC DETAILS

amazing my credits up 25 points in one month

Gracie Chisolm
August 13th, 2019 Augusta, GA DETAILS

I'm really glad i became a member of the credit pros to help me fix my credit my opinion i like the program they explain everything clearly to me and how it works thank you for your help i would recommend you all to others etc..

Javier hernandez
August 13th, 2019 Allentown, PA

Nice people to talk explain everything that you feel comfortable

Maxine
August 13th, 2019 Hawaiian Ocean View, HI DETAILS

So far good they are helping me build my credit up

Maxine
August 13th, 2019 Hawaiian Ocean View, HI DETAILS

Love that they are helping me dispute from false reads on my credit account

Taniece Patterson
August 7th, 2019 Ridgeville, SC DETAILS

The are great to work with and you will see positive results.

Ronald Jackson
August 6th, 2019 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS

The Credit Pros has assisted me with making a positive impact with my credit profile. An awesome service!

Christopher M
August 1st, 2019 San Antonio, TX DETAILS

I am very impressed by the high level customer service and all the resources they provide to clients. Excited to work with this company.

Margie brown
July 29th, 2019 Hawaiian Gardens, CA

Prompt, and informative. They know exactly what they are doing and they don’t waste any time. They assured me that I’ll be able to buy a house soon and because of the info shared, my family wants to join as well

Francisco hernandez
July 29th, 2019 The Bronx, NY DETAILS

it is the best application for one to be able to check the credit thank god for being the best

Lawanna Robinson
July 25th, 2019 Clarksville, IN

I reached out to the credit pros for general information about the company. After speaking to the representative, I informed him i would call him back if i decide to move forward. The next day I received multiple phone calls and text messages from them. I was so angry at them for not respecting my wishes. So, when i called and asked to be removed from the their call list. The representative was angry and disconnected my call. If anyone reads my review, my advice don't do business with them.

Mandi
July 19th, 2019 Navarre, FL DETAILS

I have come back to Credit pros so Its kinda of early to see what happens but they seem like a great company. The only thing is that try to get a counselor who is fluent in English.. Had trouble with the language barrier and they sounded as if they were reading a script instead of talking to me as a person

George
July 19th, 2019 Greenwell Springs, LA DETAILS

I chose The Credit Pros because I wanted a reputable company. Seeing they were members of the BBB made that decision easy. With their help my credit score increased about 100 points in the first month. Great Company!!!

Ariana
July 15th, 2019 San Jose, CA DETAILS

I recently joined and while I haven’t seen any results yet, I’m hopeful I will.

MICHAEL DAVIS
July 8th, 2019 Gastonia, NC DETAILS

Due to my situation, didn't think it was possible . Credit Pro's taught me about having,maintaining, credit for life's walk --THANKS--CreditPro's

Carrie fay
July 2nd, 2019 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

Credit Pros customer service representatives were easy to talk to you they took my credit score from 350 to a 700 which allowed me to purchase my first home Most affordable credit fix that I researched

Elaine Schmid
June 28th, 2019 Windermere, FL DETAILS

I can highly recommend "The Credit Pros" and their excellent service to help improve anyone's credit score. Since we hired them (about 3 years ago), my score has improved by about 70 points, simply by having them delete old and false entries, and have them keep monitoring every movement long term, in order to maintain the improved credit score....

Sammy
June 28th, 2019 Marietta, GA DETAILS

There customer service is fantastic and very helpful they started fighting for me immediately! Best credit repair customer service I’ve worked! Thank you so much for your service

Juan Loyola
June 27th, 2019 Chicago, IL

The best customer service great people they always trying to help you nicely didn’t do the best for yourself to help you out I will prescient it thank you so much you guys are the best

Sherleen Parker
May 29th, 2019 Jacksonville, FL DETAILS

The Credit Pros are always very helpful and informative. They work with you every step of the way. You can call anytime with questions. Customer service is always excellent!

Jasmine
May 29th, 2019 Philadelphia, PA

So far, so good. I’ve been working with Credit Pros for about a month now and things are going well. My score has increased roughly 100 points and I’ve developed a few tips to keep it increasing and better manage my credit. I feel negative items and inquiries are being looked into and that I am on the way towards a more comfortable financial situation!

Christopher Gause
May 29th, 2019 Fort Sill, OK DETAILS

I am very pleased with my experience with Credit Pros as they were very helpful and explained the services that they offer in initial call. They took the time to listen to my specific case and the goals that I wanted to achieve. The service representative was nice and polite and helped me organize my plan of action and start my road to fixing my credit issues. Credit Pros is a great company and keeps me updated on changes to my credit report. I am very satisfied and recommended it to anyone that would like to repair their credit. Their monthly bank draft ensires that I never miss a payment and is convenient.

Precioust
May 29th, 2019 Garner, NC DETAILS

The staff have been very helpful. I received emails and phones about my account. and given tips about what to do

Darian Chapman
May 22nd, 2019 Kansas City, MO DETAILS

Trustful, helpful and easy to understand the process ! They help you step by step and do all of the hard work for you. Highly recommend !

Michael malonas
May 20th, 2019 Elizabeth, NJ DETAILS

Credit pro staff are so good at what they do really have no issues they're very helpful

Manuel Medrano
May 8th, 2019 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

The credit pros are great they been helping me get my credit up and been helping me remove all the bad credit there a great all-around .

Simone Boothe
April 29th, 2019 Brooklyn, NY

I've only been with Credit Pros for less than a month with an increase of 16 points to my credit score. This is amazing work, well worth it! I'm extremely excited to rebuild my life with the wonderful work that they provide to their clients. The agents are so professional and honestly it's nice to work with people who actually want to help!

Melissa
April 12th, 2019 Wapwallopen, PA DETAILS

I think customer service is excellent. They have help me alot. I would have never been able to get my credit where it is today if i never made the call. Very glad that i did. So if your having credit issue i would call them.and there not expense at all.

David
April 9th, 2019 Charlotte, NC DETAILS

Great customer service and very fast results

Jessica
April 8th, 2019 Freehold, NJ DETAILS

TCP helped me increase my score 90 points. More importantly, they helped me understand exactly what i should be doing to improve my positive credit!

Mason
September 24th, 2018 Chicago, IL DETAILS

It's been all most $1000 spent with cp & nun to show. I've been with the company since January 2018 its now september. Someone from the company called to talk about the program at the end of the conversation I told them to cancel. Now here its September and they telling me they have no record of me doing so. They say 9 item where deleted its been 8 months. I feel bamboozled. Good help is really hard to come by even if u pay for it.

Tina Huehnerkoch
August 22nd, 2018 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

I’m a fan of their work. This is an awesome company overall and I have no issues with them. They were able to get my credit score up more than 100 points within just a few months.

Michelle Brouard
August 22nd, 2018 Virginia, MN DETAILS

I endorse this service. They went farther than just eliminating negative items but there is so much more to it. They are very experienced and it showed.

bruh llsa
August 21st, 2018 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

My spouse and I started with them in Feb 2018. And I am happy with the commitment they gave us. Their effort put together with the increase in my credit scores made us happy with our choice. We are totally thankful for the results.

Bryand Lukia
August 16th, 2018 Seattle, WA DETAILS

We had a collection of phony items appear on our credit reports suddenly, and no matter how much we tried to correct them with the credit bureaus we got no where and nothing changed; They were not deleted: and this was beyond annoying! A good thing we came to the Credit pros when we did. They fixed what we could not.

Burhanudin Lutisha
August 9th, 2018 San Francisco, CA DETAILS

It's still early but I'm seeing some improvement that I couldn't seem to get on my own. Credit Pro's has completed about 1/3 of the repairs to date. I am happy so far.

Buzo Luvs
August 7th, 2018 Atlanta, GA DETAILS

I am very optimistic about what lies ahead with Credit Pros. In only a short time I have seen improvement and I tried this game with a lot of other companies with no results.

Calangian Lyron
August 1st, 2018 New York, NY DETAILS

These guys really do what they say they do. Good service and worth the money. It’s kinda hard to put a price on good credit.

Caglayan Luvz
July 31st, 2018 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS

I have been with The Credit Pros for less than 60 days and they have already raised my score 60 points and eliminated several derogatory marks off my credit report I tried to swim through the complexities of a credit myself but it was too difficult. Thank you Credit Pros!

Carus Maddisen
July 24th, 2018 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

The Credit Pros are the first credit repair company that I felt happy with. They provided excellent service and I was actually able to get them on the phone when I needed them. I begin to see results in the first 30 days and I continued with them and my credit scores continued to raise.

Castiblanco Madhusudhana
July 19th, 2018 Seattle, WA DETAILS

They work fast, when they sent me a text message and email to check my scores I was so excited because my scores went up. They use my name, not a number, they have rounds and my first round I was satisfied with my scores. Now I'm looking forward to my next round, their customer service team is awesome.

Cazenave Magdalyn
July 13th, 2018 Miami, FL DETAILS

I am amazed at what they have done!! They have increased my credit score by 89 points in 3 months and I assume they are not done yet. They also have taught me a lot about my credit. They take my calls and that is all I can hope for after bad experiences in the past Thank you very much Jason at the Credit Pros!!!!

Celeridad Mahardhika
July 10th, 2018 Denver, PA DETAILS

I only was with the company for 2 months and had to stop because of problems with my home however when those problems are resolved, I will re-contact Credit Pros to help me restore my credit. In the short time I worked with them I found them to be efficient and already saw my credit scores rising. Fantastic company.

Lordy Doy
July 5th, 2018 Washington, DC DETAILS

The credit pros are very aggressive when it comes to getting your credit right and they fight for you. I had several negative reports on my credit report and they are gone now. It all happened within a few months. They got rid of my worst one and are working nonstop at getting rid of the other stuff. Only time will tell but they seem to be working hard and getting the job done.

Taylor Siren
June 26th, 2018 Gilbert, AZ

The Credit Pros help you repair your credit easily so that you won’t have to worry about your credit score anymore.

Lyrical Durie
June 20th, 2018 Tampa, FL DETAILS

Educational and very helpful. Its only the second month and my scores are moving up! I am very satisfied with their service.

Mahatma Esposo
June 14th, 2018 Tampa, FL DETAILS

The credit pro's are great , they do what they say they do and they have already deleted 80% of the bad items on my report, 20% remaining , also my credit score has gone up alot within 2 months, thank you credit pro""s"

Manouchehr Furnish
June 11th, 2018 Dallas, TX DETAILS

This company has delivered on everything they told me before I signed up with them I highly recommend The Credit Pros they are very helpful in every. They got 23 items deleted off my credit in just 2 mos....They also keep you updated with notes through their client portal and they respond to any questions you have promptly.....

Markella Glinski
June 7th, 2018 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

I had several items incorrectly reported on my credit report. As promised, Credit Pros had the items successfully deleted. There was an immediate positive effect on my credit score. Thanks, Credit Pros!