The Credit Pros

Call Now Enroll Online

The Credit Pros verified Companies can verify their Best Company profile through contacting us. Once a company profile has been claimed and verified by Best Company, we work with the company to ensure the information on our site is as accurate as possible.

The Credit Pros was ranked by Inc. Magazine as one of America's 5,000 fastest growing companies. It provides services that assist clients with repairing their credit through removing inaccurate items on credit reports. Credit Pros' staff consists of Certified FICO professionals to provide high-quality services to all of its clients. Credit Pros is a great option for credit repair. The firm claims it is "the company that is fixing America's credit."

The Good

• 24/7 Access
  • In-House Licensed Attorneys
  • Transparent Payment Options

Not only does the Credit Pros provide a free consultation with a certified FICO professionals, it provides unlimited disputes and goodwill letters to creditors at no additional cost to the client. In addition to these perks, the Credit Pros has several other features to note, such as:

24/7 Access

The Credit Pros provides clients with a client portal that can be accessed 24/7. In addition, clients have 24/7 access to a case manager.

In-House Licensed Attorneys

The firm has licensed attorneys on staff, providing a level of expertise to clients' credit cases. Also, the president of the Credit Pros is a Certified FICO Professional.

Transparent Payment Options

The Credit Pros has all of their pricing information and plan options on its website for everyone to see. The firm offers a pay-per-deletion option for $50 per deletion or an unlimited program for $99 a month.

Visit site

The Bad

• High Setup Fees

In 2012, the Attorney General found The Credit Pros guilty of unlicensed credit repair activity in Idaho. The company was ordered to pay $1,000 in restitution fees.

High Setup Fees

$149 per individual is charged for a setup fee and/or $249 per couple.

The Bottom Line

The Credit Pros clearly has more good features to its services than drawbacks. The firm's president is a Certified FICO Professional and there is a team of Certified FICO Professionals on hand for clients. In addition, the Credit Pros offers a free consultation and credit restoration ebook to potential clients. Combine these positive points with a 100% guarantee and the Credit Pros is a great option for credit repair services. The firm's only big drawback is its high set-up fees.

Call our recommended rep over at The Credit Pros below.

213 The Credit Pros Reviews

1. Select Your Rating

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

August 18th, 2017

I saw improvement after the first month! Looking forward to more. Use them as consultants, follow their advice, and you will get the most out of their service.

August 1st, 2017

I used Credit Pros in the past before they became a larger company. Then, the service was more personal and you had actual qualified people taking the time to talk with you on how to work to improve the credit score. I was able to buy a house and it was great. Now, however, there is no personal touch. After 6 months of paying for the service I had yet to get a call back or talk with a qualified profrssional. When i called and askes what more i could do to help my credit, rather than coaching me on how to improve it their "customer retention " rep belittled me and told me I should know by now what I needed to do. It took me 3 days and over 3 hours on the phone in total to cancel the service. I left 5 messages and got bounced around 20 million times. I had high hopes for this service since I had such positive results in the past. Even referred several people who had positive results too. But never again....just the sheer fact their customer service sucks so bad now will be the reason I take my business elsewhere. Just a side note understanding it can take several months to clear credit is not the issue....it's clearly a matter of professionalism and customer service that turned me off.

2 0

June 28th, 2017 Cambridge, MA

TheCreditPros are the absolute BEST credit repair agency. My credit score went up by at least 20 points in each of the 3 credit bureaus and by 40 points in my FICO score.

0 1

June 24th, 2017

I will defenally recommend the credit pros, I love how can you write on your portal if you need anything you don't need to call them, also you can upload your credit report there and check on the progress that your making.

June 11th, 2017

Credit Pros has always been honest and truthfull. They make no promise they can't keep even thou they really work to fix your credit. Before I began with them I looked them up in the Better Business Bureau, BBB, and there rating is an A+ ; there are no negative or adverese reports. My wife's credit is almost completely fixed and mine is getting there because it's more complicated. Credit Pros is always in contact and keeping us informed os every step the make. I have faith my wife and I will have our credits fixed in all 3 Credit Bureaus soon.

June 3rd, 2017

Words cannot express how happy I am with Credit Pros. I had 14 items between all 3 credit bureaus and within the first 30 days they have gotten 8 items deleted from my credit report. They are an amazing company and I thank them so much they just don't know what they have done for my life. Thank you so much Credit Pros

April 21st, 2017 Springfield, MA

This company is reliable. The associates do what they promise when they promise. The cancellation policy is generous. Try it! You won't be disappointed!

April 11th, 2017 Washington, DC

Credit Pros have helped me repair my credit and now I can reduce interest I pay on my car and maybe even refinance my current home. Thanks Credit Pros!

April 10th, 2017

My experience with Credit Pros has been SPECIAL. I wish I would have used this company earlier. Credit Pros has answered my prayers, to have credibility again. I would recommend Credit Pros to everyone!

April 7th, 2017 Montgomery, AL

Credit Pros are convenient and sufficient. The monthly payment is affordable. They'll remove all negative items from your credit within the first 45 days and your credit score will continue to rise. I'm very grateful for Credit Pros service and concern.

April 7th, 2017

The credit pros five star all the way, easy to use website, communication skills, quality and accuracy work they are always on top of things #1 in credit problem-solving skills.

April 4th, 2017 Millbrook, AL

Great service I have seen positive results and looking forward to a positive credit score real soon

March 29th, 2017 Nashville, TN

The Credit Pros has come to my rescue to build my credit up. I just love the and the customer service is awesome.

March 15th, 2017 Elizabeth, NJ

After the first 30 days alone I saw positive changes in my credit report as they were able to get older negative items removed. I'm entering the 2nd phase of the program and excited to see the results.

March 15th, 2017

Great service that is result oriented. No hesitation in recommending Credit Pros.

March 11th, 2017

Excellent customer service. Saw results in less than month.

March 9th, 2017 Newark, NJ

i signed up after losing my job and falling behind, once i was back to work i started the repair, My results were great, i listened to the advice of the knowledgeable staff and now my credit is over 700 after being in the low 500's ! i highly recommend!! Thanks TCP

March 1st, 2017

Super! My credit score went up over 50 points in the first month alone! Highly reccommeded!

February 16th, 2017 Gonzales, LA

So far sooo good I would recommend to anyone. In fact I have told several People about them

February 12th, 2017

They are PROS at what they do. I listed to the tapes, decided that I needed help instead of doing it myself. 1st month more than 60% of the dings I had on my report are gone. Too soon to say how many point I went up, waiting for my updated report and on the second round of clean up which should handle it all. Very knowledgeable, very professional, fast response, they educate you as well so after your program you are knowledgeable with how to continue to raise your credit.