The Credit Pros Logo

The Credit Pros

7.3

LAST UPDATED: October 20th, 2021

The Credit Pros was ranked by Inc. Magazine as one of America's 5,000 fastest growing companies.

The company is BBB accredited and provides services that help clients repair their credit scores through the removal of negative, inaccurate items on credit reports.

The Credit Pros' staff consists of certified professionals who provide high-quality credit repair services to all of its clients. The firm claims it is "the company that is fixing America's credit."

Some of the services the business offers at no additional cost include identity theft restoration and insurance, 24/7 client portal access, credit reports, credit monitoring services, and more.

Potential clients should keep in mind that The Credit Pros do not provide credit repair services in these states: California, Georgia, Kansas, Maine, Minnesota, Oregon, and South Carolina.

Those interested in The Credit Pros services should also note that the firm offers a complete money-back guarantee and lets clients cancel services at any time.

Read on to learn more about The Credit Pros' credit repair services and to view The Credit Pros reviews.

The Good

• 24/7 Access
  • In-House Licensed Attorneys
  • Transparent Payment Options
  • Money-Back Guarantee

Not only do The Credit Pros provide a free credit consultation service with certified FICO professionals to each customer, but the credit repair company also provides unlimited disputes and goodwill letters to creditors at no additional cost to the client.

The Credit Pros also provides consumers with credit report copies from all three major credit bureaus and promises that each client's information will be protected and kept secure (limiting the risk of identity theft).

In addition to these perks, The Credit Pros has several other features to note, such as:

24/7 Access

The Credit Pros provides clients with an online client portal that can be accessed 24/7. In addition, clients have 24/7 access to a case manager.

The Credit Pros strive to ensure transparency throughout the credit repair process. Since the company works to get clients' credit scores up, it believes clients should be able to see results at any time of day.

Clients can also use the company's mobile app to check their account status, upload documents, track their credit score, and contact company support.

In-House Licensed Attorneys

The firm has licensed attorneys on staff, providing a level of expertise to clients' credit cases. Also, the president of The Credit Pros is a Certified FICO Professional.

The Credit Pros staff strives to provide quality customer service; they help clients with the deletion of "erroneous credit damage", help clients "set realistic, reachable credit goals", and "provide practical, honest credit advice when you need it", etc.

The Credit Pros also strive to educate all clients on credit scores as well as credit restoration and provide tools to help clients avoid bad credit in the future.

Transparent Payment Options

The Credit Pros has all of their monthly payment information and plan options available on their website for everyone to see.

The business offers four different plans for consumers to choose from: the CreditSentry Monitoring plan, the Money Management plan, the Prosperity Package plan, and the Success Package plan.

The Credit Pros are more transparent when it comes to pricing and plan options than many other companies in the credit repair industry.

Money-Back Guarantee

The Credit Pros offer a 100 percent money-back guarantee if it cannot improve a client's credit score within the first 90 days of the client using its credit repair services.

Credit repair results can vary depending on the client's credit score/situation and the removal process. In order to remove negative items, credit repair companies must work with credit bureaus which can be challenging at times.

The Credit Pros realize that each credit situation and credit repair results can be unpredictable and have implemented this refund policy for that very reason. The Credit Pros also allow clients to cancel their services at any time with no financial consequences.

The Bad

• High Setup Fees
  • Limited State Availability

High Setup Fees

The Credit Pros does charge a rate of up to $149 as a setup fee for its repair services. Overall, this repair company's setup services are pricier than many other companies in the credit repair industry.

Limited State Availability

Like many other credit repair companies, The Credit Pros only provide repair services to certain states.

The states that the company does not cover include California, Georgia, Kansas, Maine, Minnesota, Oregon, and South Carolina.

Those who are interested in The Credit Pros' services should take this into account.

The Bottom Line

The Credit Pros clearly has more good features to its services than drawbacks.

Unlike other repair companies, The Credit Pros' president is a Certified FICO Professional and has a team of Certified FICO Professionals on hand to assist each customer.

In addition, The Credit Pros offer cease and desist letters, credit report copies from all three major credit bureaus, a free credit consultation, and a credit restoration ebook, along with working to remove negative credit items from your credit reports.

The Credit Pros also believe in providing quality customer service and strives to educate clients on credit repair. Clients can not only contact the company's support 24/7, but can also use The Credit Pros' mobile app to track their credit score, check their account status, and more.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Mark from Aliquippa, Pennsylvania

"The Credit Pros are a great company! They go up and beyond to help you from the beginning to the end! Whenever you call, e-mail, or need them in any way, they always respond very quickly and are always very helpful!"

The firm provides helpful tools to make sure clients learn what affects their credit (credit cards, credit history, debt consolidation, credit limit, a loan, late payments, etc) in order to avoid bad credit in the future.

Combine these positive points with a customer satisfaction guarantee and The Credit Pros is a great option for credit repair services.

Call our recommended rep over at The Credit Pros below.

Austin Alldredge Kannapolis, NC

I have to say, within the time frame which I have been in service with The Credit Pros they have managed to help boost my credit significantly. They are responsive with feedback and are more than willing to work around your circumstances. The representatives are responsive, extremely professional, and comprehensive with any questions regarding service. I definitely recommend them for assistance with Credit issues. God Bless.

Karen George Chatsworth, CA

The representatives are very accommodating. They go out of their way to call me kist to make sure everything is clear. Very friendly as well. Nice to be talking to real people rather than automated voice recording

EDGARDO COSME Orlando, FL

They are very good. from 500 to 775 thank you you are the best

Tizzy Waggins Yukon, OK

I highly recommend The Credit Pros. They are helpful, patient, and professional. They have good standing with the BBB and have really easy-to-understand instructions on helping one with fixing your credit and more!

Martina armentrout Deltona, FL

Very open and honest with me. Points me in the right direction to repair my credit. Score has already boosted 50 points in 2 weeks!

Penny Malone Wooster, OH

The Crdit Pros are so amazing. They helped me get things taken off my credit report & within 4 months got my credit score up 85 points. I have been working so hard at my credit & couldn't get anywhere & the Credit Pros jumped in & went to work. They are amazing!!!!

Christie Villalpando Whittier, CA

Great customer service. The way try break it down for you, makes me feel comfortable it shows that they know what theynar doing. I just started with them, so I am excited to have taken this step to better my future with the help.of the credit pros.

Gary Anton St. Petersburg, FL

My name is Gary A and I am a client of The Credit Pros. I had to file a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy in December 2020 and started with The Credit Pros in April and within just 3 months, my score went up. They did this by getting negative items off my credit report fast. I had three other Chapter 7 Bankruptcies over the years and dealt with many other credit repair companies, but The Credit Pros has been, by far the best and fastest one. They have videos so you can understand the procedure and they told me how to get a better score faster. They have great customer service and are very professional. Sincerely, Gary A

Janis Dunbar Bonney Lake, WA

Anytime I have questions.they promptly answer me.also they contact me when my credit score goes up

Christopher Gause Fort Sill, OK

I am very pleased with my experience with Credit Pros as they were very helpful and explained the services that they offer in initial call. They took the time to listen to my specific case and the goals that I wanted to achieve. The service representative was nice and polite and helped me organize my plan of action and start my road to fixing my credit issues. Credit Pros is a great company and keeps me updated on changes to my credit report. I am very satisfied and recommended it to anyone that would like to repair their credit. Their monthly bank draft ensires that I never miss a payment and is convenient.

Mike Timmons Jr. Charlotte, NC

First off I don't give Reviews normally. This company DESERVES IT. This is by far the Best Credit repair company I have ever used and I have tried several. In the first 60 days they got 79 negative Items deleted from my credit report. Some were past due State Tax liens that had been paid but remained on my report along with many many other items. I was shocked when I got the results from Stage 1. Just went into stage 2 and I cant wait to see their progress. My score was at 1 time 810 before the housing bust in 2008. They got it from 536 to 650 mon Equifax and over 700 on the other 2 in 60 days”

G.A Temecula, CA

I have paid several companies before The Credit Pros and did not get any results. I went into this deal with The Credit Pros very skeptical and I told them that up front. However, with-in the first several weeks of hiring The Credit Pros I knew I had struck pay dirt. Let's put it this way, by the time my first rounds was up which took under 60 days I had seen my score jump almost 60 plus points on two of the bureaus and I could not believe how many corrections and deletions were accomplished on my credit file because of The Credit Pros. It was great to see that along the way. To this day I never stop thanking them by e mail and phone. Sincerely G.A

Keyana Philadelphia, PA

When I first started working with the Credit Pros I didn't know what to expect or thinking that this was a fraud company that wanting money. After seeing what they had done with my credit my thought process had changed. The Credit Pros was really helping me restored my credit. The staff reached out every month to let me know what was going on and I was also able to check the progress by logging on to the portal. Their commitment along with myself to make a change in my credit made the change happen fast. The Credit Pros also help with assistance me and other program that could help along with my credit repair. The Credit Pros is a legit company that is out here to help individual that is in need to establish their credit again. I'm a true believer that everyone credit could be repair but you will have to go through the Credit Pros if you want that to happen.

Britt Los Angeles, CA

Hey this is Britt calling with a quick testimonial for The Credit Pros, you know real simple my credit score was in Six Hundreds and what interesting is probably within Six Months, Six/Nine Months Credit Pros was able to get it to my middle score was now about Seven Forties which previously when I started with them I did not qualify for Mortgage that I was looking for and as of last week I actually a Pre qualification for Mortgage based on the work that Credit Pros did. Jason guys are awesome, you have a awesome service and what I love about it is, you know you actually pay for what you guys are able to get off. Most other company that I had in the past I have to give a large Thirteen Hundred Dollar upfront payment and you know, whatever they got off they got off. You guys are much more effective. Thank you so much.

Mark Sacramento, CA

My name is Mark Joseph from Cambridge, Massachusetts and I actually asked for a survey, because I just want to say what a wonderful job The Credit Pros are doing and the satisfaction I'm having working with them and particularly with Sid calling during my break. I had a stressful day at work, I just really wanted to get little tasks out of the way and I never thought I would receive the customer service I received from Sid. And she explained all of my questions and I asked her multiple times to get clarification and she not only answered them to the point, but she answered them with a lot of patience and I appreciate everything the company is doing for me to improve my credit, so I can take my life to where it needs to go. So I thank the Credit Pros very very very much. Sid is doing an incredible job and I think she deserves to be acknowledged for that. Thank you very much.

Leslie G Philadelphia, PA

Very pleased customer. I recommend Credit Pros credit repair. I am very please with the work Credit Pros has done with my credit report. They are still clearing off about 4 items but my score has increased significantly enabling me to be approved for a mortgage and two credit cards with higher limits. Eventhough, I had a perfect paying history with my car and credit cards, the credit card provider refused to increase my limit to a reasonable amount. Therefore everytime I used it and paid, it hurt my credit report. I have been blocked from a better quality of life for 25yrs after I married. It was a AAA rating as a teenager in college. I have learned from my past choices. Better days are ahead. Thank you Credit Pros team.

D Nunez Phoenix, AZ

I just like there is not a much difficulty prosses or wait ive needed to only start and finish with the credit pros .

Christy Mathis GA

Credit Pros has been very fast and quick at helping repair my credit and I got instant online credit to help build it. Great choice if your in need of credit repair!!

April Laughlin Seattle, WA

I could not be happier with the results! Thank you so much for helping me manage my credit better. I am starting to finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. Their dedication to they clients is amazing!

Dustin San Jose, CA

I like credit pros they have helped direct me to be more financially responsible to myself and helped free up actual credit ratings and improved them. For that i cant thank them enough for the peace of mind already.

Raymond Sitterly ,

It has been a fast pace and continually educating experience working with credit pros they seem to deliver make a promise and exceed your expectations in my experience I’m sure not everything everyone’s same but I am truly impressed and look forward to exceeding expectations.

Abdul-Karim Nasr Poughkeepsie, NY

Having done business with two of Credit Pro's competitors and seeing just how very unprofessional both so Credit repair agencies were, I was very hesitant about coming on board with Credit Pro, but they were very throurogh in explaining my credit situation to me and also followed up with me on a number of occasions, and so I was sold on that because they really showed me that they genuinely understand Customer Service

Robyn Whippany, NJ

Peter N was the best! He helped me repair my credit tremendously. I went from not being able to even get a car loan without having someone co-sign for me 3 years ago to buying out my ex and getting approved for a mortgage on my own! He told me everything I needed to do from start to finish and I followed it and I'm better than I've ever been! I now own my own home, got approved for a credit card (which I never was able to because my credit was in such bad shape) and I'm on the verge of going to get a new car lease WITHOUT someone co-signing for me! Thank you Peter!

Lordy Doy Washington, DC

The credit pros are very aggressive when it comes to getting your credit right and they fight for you. I had several negative reports on my credit report and they are gone now. It all happened within a few months. They got rid of my worst one and are working nonstop at getting rid of the other stuff. Only time will tell but they seem to be working hard and getting the job done.

minjui lahi Spokane, WA

They are the best with regards to credit restoration. At first I was not sure if the Credit Pros could really help me but after being with this company a little over 45 days, my score has raised and they have just started with my case. I look forward to the completion of my credit file and I do not plan to go backward. As I have learned the hard way that bad credit makes life difficult.

myrna reimann St Louis, MO

They gave me an awesome service from the start! Credit pros are no joke! They work fast and improve your credit score in at least 45 days! I was surprised first in seeing my credit score jump in the next 45 days. But in the end i supposed there are still companies out there like them who are really professionals and put weight in honesty and integrity above all.

tova mang Los Angeles, CA

I didn't expect that my credit score to improve as drastically as it has in such a short amount of time (2 months). I hope that by the time this process is done that at each credit bureau that my score is in the high 700s. 1 down, two more bureaus to go. The shame I used to feel about my score is gone. I even have my first non-secured credit card. I am so proud of myself and all the hard work that the Credit Pros is doing. Keep up the good work!!

garnetta woodz Wheeling, IL

First thing is I don’t normally do stuff like this but they definitely deserve it. This is by far the Best Credit repair company that I have ever used and I have tried several through the years. In the first few months the negative Items deleted from my credit report almost blew my mind. Some were past dues that had been paid but remained on my report along with other items that I was too mortified to mention. I can’t wait to see in the next few weeks the things that they are going to do for me. But again from the bottom of my heart thank you very much.

jacquetta reimann Jefferson City, MO

The credit pros are very aggressive when it comes to getting your credit right they fight for you I have had several negative reports on my credit report with in a few months they got rid of my worst one and are working non stop at getting rid of the othe sour notes on my credit report If you want back up to help you with a punch go with credit pro's you can't loose sure shot.

Donald San Francisco, CA

Experience with the credit pros. These guys know what they are doing.They know how to get the results I want.What would take me years to do they can do in months.They keep me up to date on everything they do on my behalf.Any money spent with them is more than made up for in the lower interest rates you will pay in the future.I found them through credit coach Mike Roberts.I'm happy with results so far and am happy to do my part as required.

Toby T Barre, VT

I have been with The Credit Pros for less than 60 days and they have already raised my score 60 points and eliminated several derogatory marks off my credit record. it is much easier to have an experienced company do the work for you for the money than trying to swim through the complexities of a credit system that overwhelms me! I get personalized assistance and all of my questions are answered within 24 hours. Thank you Credit Pros!

Jose Candelaria

Credit Pros has always been honest and truthfull. They make no promise they can't keep even thou they really work to fix your credit. Before I began with them I looked them up in the Better Business Bureau, BBB, and there rating is an A+ ; there are no negative or adverese reports. My wife's credit is almost completely fixed and mine is getting there because it's more complicated. Credit Pros is always in contact and keeping us informed os every step the make. I have faith my wife and I will have our credits fixed in all 3 Credit Bureaus soon.

Britt Radford

They are PROS at what they do. I listed to the tapes, decided that I needed help instead of doing it myself. 1st month more than 60% of the dings I had on my report are gone. Too soon to say how many point I went up, waiting for my updated report and on the second round of clean up which should handle it all. Very knowledgeable, very professional, fast response, they educate you as well so after your program you are knowledgeable with how to continue to raise your credit.

Stephen White

Excellent service and quick results! Other than sending in my paperwork....it's been a hands-off experience for me....THEY do all the work! They're Web portal setup is very user-friendly. I have easy access to check on the progress of my file. I have been very satisfied with their help getting me back on track! Their company name says it all...!!!

Gina Anzalone Melbourne, FL

I didn't expect my credit score to improve as drastically as it has in such a short amount of time (2 months). I hope that by the time this process is done that at each credit bureau that my score is in the high 700s. 1 down, two more bureaus to go. The shame I used to feel about my score is gone. I even have my first non-secured credit card. I am so proud of myself and all the hard work that the Credit Pros is doing. Keep up the good work!!

David Hass Milwaukee, WI

What else can I say, but that The Credit Pro's really deliver!! They are well worth the investment because they go to work immediately. First, they determined all the negatives on my credit report and, within 2 weeks, had all 31 of them in dispute. In less than two months after they sent a barrage of letters to the reporting agencies and card companies, 6 negative items had been removed. My scores jumped anywhere from 20-50 points! I fully expect the 2nd round to bring similar results. Talk to "the pro's"--sign up with The Credit Pro's!!

Anita Farmington, MI

Thecreditpros have a excellent team I was amazed of the way they treat their customers just like family. It does not matter who I have spoken to no matter the time of day I still get the same professional treatment from all of them. They really care about their customers and helping you repair your credit. I was able to see improvement in my credit score after 30 days but each case is different they go to work right way just like they said. Thanks again thecreditpros team.

Paul Murrells Inlet, SC

The Credit Pros have been meticulous in their efforts to correct errors on my credit profile with the reporting agencies, as well as tenacious with my creditors to ensure they are accurately reporting issues. They have, thus far, cleared eleven erroneous reporting errors, and are in the midst of disputing about another dozen. Their knowledge of how the system works is extensive, and they put it to good use. They are attentive to my inquiries, and have provided invaluable advice on how to improve my credit score.

Gerri Henderson, NV

Thank You To The Credit Pros Team, This was the best choice I could have ever made on deciding to use a credit repair company. They are very trustworthy, honesty is the key too my heart which they are, very professional and helpful anytime that I have called them. I have and will continue to spread the word about my experience with The Credit Pros team too everyone that crosses my path. My referral list is starting to grow... Just want too say Thank you so much To The Credit Pros Team. If you do your job, the credit pros will definitely do there's ...Very happy customer.?????

Roy San Diego, CA

I really wanted to boost my credit score and have been looking for the right company to assist me with that. I found the credit pros, read the reviews and spoke with the receptionist. My questions were answered, I was provided with all the information I needed and encouraged to proceed. When I started my credit score was about 592 and in just 2 month it's at 637. Just the other day I was talking to a friend who was telling me that the minimum score need to buy a house is 625 and I told him one day I would get there. 2 days later I checked my score and couldn't believe it was at 637. Plus the team has given me suggestions that I can do myself to boost my score above 0700. This is gonna be a good year!!

Nic Bensalem, PA

The Credit Pros is an incredibly awesome company that exceeds the standard expectations of a company providing services. I feel that Credit Pros is a company truly dedicated to working endlessly to improve the credit profile of each of its clients. The company has been very diligent with handling tasks and prompt with paperwork. Each staff I've spoken with has been so helpful and provides sound financial wisdom.

Amy Jennifer Rebelukag Walla Walla, WA

I find that working with them has been awesome!! I really enjoy it and is telling everyone about it as well! They don't bother me... I don't bother them... its an easy step by step process for me and not much work on my end ... this is great since I am alway working with my own job or family. I just let them do the work and in a month or two time... things improve a lot ! Thank you again!!

preston Morristown, TN

Hello my name is preston and I have been with the credit pros for about a year and I must say my credit is good now, my goal was to purchase a home that I wanted and not just settle for something I wouldn't be happy with! my credit score was a 524 a year ago, now it is around 715 and I just recently bought a beautiful home that I am very happy with! if you are someone that is looking to repair your credit the credit pros will do it for you! It is worth the time and the money I promise! they are very professional and great to work with. Thank you credit pros for your outstanding service!!

Jarcus Blytheville, AR

I have been with this company for two months, now before I get into detail about this company I want to advise anyone who wants their credit repaired to do your research first because you can do it yourself but you don't have the time I would recommend these guys but first realize it takes about six months to clean up your credit which going cost you $750 all together and that goes with all repair companies, some may be cheaper than others if you do decide to take this route, add up the cost over six month period and that really the over all price. Since i've been with credit pro the bad was getting in touch with them when you already a customer but it looks like they fix that problem. It's best that you use your online portal to reach them and they get back to you in a day or two. They really nice Kelvin is a good guy but they try to get you to recruit for 50 off your payment. Now my first round which takes about 51 days I got 25 out 41 disputes removed and a judgment off transunion but still showing on the others, now understand this judgment should not be on my credit report in the first place so it suppose to be removed. I did my own research on the judgment and realize it wasn't mine and send that information to Credit Pros threw my portal. I give them a nine because they are doing exactly what I'm paying them to do , they have all be polite to me and they keep me inform threw my portal on any changes and they educate you on rebuilding you credit.

andrew christian Massapequa, NY

These guys are great. I worked with another company for almost 2 years and my scores got worse. I have been with The Credit Pros for almost 3 months now and my scores have skyrocketed. The advice given to me and the follow up from my counselors has been great. At the rate they are resolving issues I see no reason to not be in a house early next year.

David Ruther Glen, VA

So far Ian very satisfied with the service. Everything they have told me is what iam getting. My credit score has gone up and it continues to go up. I've send in all my paper work that I get in the mail with my deleted items from the credit bureau. I was gonna file bankruptcy thinking I would get all this mess taken off. But I'm so happy I contacted Credit Pros. For all the others saying it's not working I don't no what you are doing wrong. I'm very happy. Thank you Credit Pros.

Gail FL

My experience with Credit Pros has been Awesome! I was referred to Mr. Kaplan and Credit Pros by my Pastor. He stated how awesome and efficient this company was in assisting him with his credit and how quickly his scores were improved. Currently I have been with the company since December 2014, and I have had 21 deletions and it's only the 2nd of February 2015! I have very pleased with the services I am receiving and the quality of communications I receive from Credit Pros. They truly represent the standards of Quality and Excellence.

Charlene Passaic, NJ

I followed their advice, and was patient with the process and saw great results. I didn't ruin my credit overnight so i didn't expect a 30 day turn around. I was handled with care by knowledgeable consultants and i am extremely pleased with the credit pros repair service. i have referred everyone i know who is interested!! Cant wait to close on my dream home!! The credit pros made it possible!!! Thanks guys!!! xoxo

Will Clifton, NJ

I wasn't sure that I would ever repair my credit and like most people, I was just "rolling with the punches". But, working with The Credit Pros gave me a fighting chance and now I'm being more proactive about my credit and not reactive. They teach you about how credit works and how to keep it working in your favor and I honestly don't know where I'd be without their experienced staff and guidance. Thanks!

Madelyn Mendez Miami, FL

Best customer service I have ever had. I have recommended several friends and family and will keep recommending . Very professional and I have never worked with a company that I never have to call because my updates are emailed to me. And above all everytime I call with questions I always get a live specialist. Thank you credit pros you guys are awesome!!!