Lexington Law has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples for over 14 years.

To date, Lexington Law has helped over half a million consumers resolve inaccuracies on their credit reports. Each year, the certified staff at Lexington Law helps remove millions of negative items. Following a free credit consultation, Lexington Law credit repair clients will receive a customized plan to achieve their maximum credit results.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Licensed Attorneys
  • Advanced Credit Repair Services
  • Multiple Discounts
  • Reputable Experience
  • Online Educational Resources

We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies. With over 14 years of experience, this credit repair service has helped over 500,000 customers and counting improve their poor credit.

Lexington Law works with a network of 24 licensed lawyers in 19 states, who all receive advanced training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues.

The credit repair service also focuses on providing quality customer service and puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan, with about 72 percent of clients motivated to purchase a home.

Lexington Law clients can also enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge. The firm's Focus Track addresses specific life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Free Consultation

Lexington Law offers a free TransUnion credit report and FICO score summary with a free initial consultation as a part of its credit repair process.

This free, personalized initial consultation gives the firm a chance to review clients' current credit situations and allows clients to get a feel for Lexington Law's services, the firm's overall mission, and will help clients understand what actions the firm plans to take to remove negative items from their credit report if they choose to continue their credit repair journey with Lexington Law.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law has dedicated, qualified attorneys and licensed paralegals on staff, providing financial analysis and insights to its credit repair clients. In addition, it provides members with 24/7 support.

Advanced Credit Repair Services

The credit repair firm offers three service levels that clients can choose from:

• The Concord Standard Service: Costs a monthly fee of $89.95 and includes bureau challenges and creditor interventions.
  • The Concord Premier Service: Costs a monthly fee of $109.95 and includes bureau challenges, creditor interventions, InquiryAssist, score analysis, ReportWatch, and TransUnion Alerts.
  • The PremierPlus Service: Costs $129.95 per month and is the highest value service that the firm offers. The PremierPlus service includes everything that is offered in the Concord Premier service as well as cease and desist letters, a FICO score tracker, identity theft protection services, and personal finance tools.

With each service provided, Lexington Law will work with creditors and the major credit bureaus to ensure each client's credit report is presented as fair and accurate. Credit monitoring services are also included in each plan offered.

Multiple Discounts

Military personnel and families can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry. The credit repair firm provides couples with a $50 discount on the second account's first-work fee when couples sign up for credit repair services.

Reputable Experience

Lexington Law offers a fairly reputable credit repair process in comparison to other companies in the repair industry. The firm has been in business for over 14 years and has helped hundreds of thousands of clients with a variety of credit repair situations.

Lexington Law is a law firm and prides itself on its strict adherence to both state and federal credit repair regulations including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). The law firm promises that it does dispute all negative items including late payments, charge offs, collections, and more from credit reports through ethical and legal means.

Online Educational Resources

Lexington Law is also known for providing easily accessible and free educational resources on its website that are designed to inform clients on a variety of topics including credit history, credit rights, credit repair, credit scores, identity theft and identity protection, credit card usage, things that can affect a credit score like late payments, etc.

Additionally, Lexington Law provides a wide range of helpful general personal finance information and advice on its website. Any client and non-client will be able to use these free, available online resources to further improve their current financial situation and learn more about the repair process.

The Bad

• Speed of Service

Although Lexington Law has several positive features like it's years of experience with major credit bureaus and provided discounts, the firm has been known to have one main drawback. When compared to other credit repair companies, Lexington Law can be slower in improving client credit scores.

When challenging negative and inaccurate items, Lexington Law employs a time-tested and formalized approach to how many unfair and inaccurate negative items per credit bureau it challenges each month. While this process may be slower than other companies for repairing client's credit scores, it actually helps prevent the credit bureaus from assuming any frivolous activity from the firm on behalf of the client.

Speed of Service

Lexington Law credit repair processes may take longer than the average company in the credit repair industry; however the time it takes to remove negative items from a client's credit report highly depends on the client's individual credit situation.

One credit repair case may take less time than others due to the type of services the client has signed up for and the amount of repair service that is actually needed in order to repair the client's credit and improve their score.

The Bottom Line

With Lexington Law Firm, the good easily outweighs the bad in comparison to other companies in the credit repair industry. The firm has helped hundreds of thousands of people improve their bad credit.

According to consumer testimonials and reviews, Lexington Law has many years of experience with creditors and is transparent and thorough with credit reports and credit repair work updates, but is occasionally a little slower with its credit repair processes than other repair companies.

Although Lexington Law's credit repair process can be slower than expected, the firm is known to provide quality customer service as it is staffed with exceptionally trained paralegals and legal assistants that are set to help you improve your credit.

As part of its credit repair process, Lexington Law sends dispute letters to all three major bureaus, Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current clients. The law firm also offers monthly credit monitoring and identity theft protection service options for customers to choose, discounts, and a free consultation that includes a free credit score and report summary. This consultation can also help you better understand the Lexington Law firm's credit repair services and what actions the firm will take when repairing your credit.

In regard to the information above and the Lexington Law reviews collected, we recommend Lexington Law as the best place to repair your credit.

*Price is for the standard level of service.

Call our recommended rep over at Lexington Law below.

4.0

Adrianna
February 9th, 2015 Hixson, TN

I used their service perviously and may as well have smoked my money. They did nothing to help me. Never responded to letters - faxes or emails until I threatened legal actions and refused to refund money for services NEVER rendered. Had to have a disputed of charges filed with my credit card company for their fees which after arbitration i eventually won and my credit card company reversed the charge. The refund did not come from them. Do not use them - run -

Greg H
February 9th, 2015 Portsmouth, OH

Only 4 items removed since November out of 25. This does not seem to be very effective for us. Spoke with an agent to see if this was common, really got no specific response.

C.N.
February 6th, 2015 Birmingham, AL

I just started with Lexington so im hoping for some good results.

[email protected]
February 6th, 2015 Hampton, VA

hello im vuong i was a client b4 but your services was not a good services all they took my money 4 months .but all negative items still on my credit report .yaii did not do the job well.recently got something in mail for awhlie back ,it was seem the lexington credit repair had a law suit. so like me i never introduce noone to your services .because your sevices was not so good.they keep said all sufft will be delete or remove all the negative items.but it was not true like they ad on the website

sandra
February 5th, 2015 OK

I have been with Lexington for 15 months they have remove some negative stuff off my account. But my credit scores have not gone up. This doesn't make any sense I have payimg to much money and can't see a credit score rise. I am going to cancel there service. I am VERY FEED UP

Cary Osborne
February 5th, 2015 Indianapolis, IN

They produce great results.

Gwen
February 4th, 2015 Holiday, FL

I give this company a 1!!!! Back in 2003, I had Lexington work on my credit. After 90 days of $99 a month, I was not happy with the minimal effect they had on my credit. I wrote them to cancel. They did not cancel me, they continued to hit my debit card. So I had the bank block them and stop payment put on the account. I didn't think about them again until 8 months later, I noticed debit charges on my bank account. I contacted the bank about the charges and they researched it and said it was Lexington Law. They waited til the stop payment expired after 6 months and started charging me for services they were not providing. My bank was able to recover one charge but not the other and Lexington never refunded me the other $99 charge. What crooks! Do not trust these people as far as you can throw them.

Mike
February 4th, 2015 Houston, TX

used this company what a bunch of snakes, what do you expect from a law firm, no wonder the public has a low perception of you guys you deserve it. stay away from them, in the end they will have the last laugh.

I. A. HAGGAG
February 3rd, 2015 IA

Been with them over a year. All items that were deleted, either were deleted because they expired on their own or I disputed them myself. NOT one single item was deleted because of action Lexington took. They bombarded my creditors with one dispute letter after another, which was completely useless, as the creditors either replied (directly to me) with proof of validity of debt, or ignored their repeated (quite generic) correspondence. If you have the patience and will to do it, you can do everything they do. Just write a bunch of disputer letters to the 3 credit bureaus and your creditors every 2 - 3 months. Totally useless.

RUSerious!
February 3rd, 2015 Minneapolis, MN

I hired Lexington Law to resolve a 3-yr old short sale with Chase Bank Mortgage. Into the 3rd month, it still appears… money down the drain. I was informed, “they don't want to send out aggressive letter until the next month”. Wow!

BETH ANN RECEVEUR
February 3rd, 2015 Bradenton, FL

Lexington Law has been helping me repair my credit. They not only work hard for me but, they are compassionate to my sensitive situation. I have been with them for 5 months and I see improvements every month. I would recommend Lexington Law to anyway in need.

Jeffrey Hewes
February 2nd, 2015

Without permission money was taken from my checking account by this firm. Do not provide them Personal Banking info!

matt ison
February 2nd, 2015 Montgomery, AL

They ripped me off. I called to cancel and they charged me for another month anyway. There slow because they only dispute a few at a time. many others do them all at the same time.

Kelly Armstrong
February 2nd, 2015 Hesperia, CA

they are good i have had 12 negatives removed from report last year and the beginning of this year

lori M
February 2nd, 2015 Santa Paula, CA

I have been working with Lexington for about 7 months and the service has been exceptional. I have learned a great deal about improving my score and maintaining it that way. My score went from 541 to 654. I consider a significant improvement.

E Richardson
February 2nd, 2015 Wilmington, DE

I started with Lexington in April of 2014 and to date, I have had some amazing results. I also appreciate their user website that allows customers to check the status of their case and make changes and requests. I've even used the online assistant which allows live chat with an agent. This company has helped me increase my score from a 533 to a 708 and my score is still growing. I would and have recommended Lexington to may others. The only reason I did not rate them a 10, is because I do believe that after the initial deletions, the others are fewer and far in between. I plan to cancel this service soon, as I believe they have done all they can and the rest is up to me.

KIKI
January 30th, 2015 Puyallup, WA

I had a paid Lexington for three months and nothing was done, I got three things off my credit report which Lexington wanted a copy of, Lexington made it seem as if they took the items off my credit report and I told them that I am paying for something that I already did myself but yet they want to take the credit to make themselves look good. I told Lexington that I am very dissatisfied and I would never use their services again. More so that they are a rip off, all they were doing is stringing me along to keep paying them.

tcy
January 30th, 2015 Shallotte, NC

they SUCK!!!!!dont wates your money they drag out the process month after month so they can keep charging you i was with them for six months and they did nothing they would get an item removed one moth and the next month it was right back on the report and when i called about it the rep told me well we have to take it to this level and if that dont work then we go to this level and so on just to keep getting the monthly fees so after six month of no improvement i cancelled and was not offered or giving a refund......dont waste your money

Michael Reed
January 30th, 2015 Mountain View, CA

I used Lexington law for about a year in which they brought my credit score from a 582 to a 713 which is a good score in such a short time! Thank You Lexington!!!!!!! I would recommend you give them a try if you are serious about getting your credit back on track this is the company that will get the job done, stay in touch with regular updates.

Steven Sims
January 29th, 2015 Linden, NJ

You law firm is the worst out their when it comes to trying to fix some ones credit. Your just about ripping people off for their money and not doing the honest work .

steven page
January 29th, 2015 Bell, FL

i used them and thay said my case was not bad but 4 month latter thay anley took some late pament off 400.00 later i got ride of them and my case was not bad thay just took my money and did not get my stuff done i am upset

Antony
January 28th, 2015 Passaic, NJ

I have paid Lexington Law for 26 months and have seen zero result. I think they do deserve zero rating for zero result.

Robinson Rivas
January 28th, 2015 Naples, FL

14 months no results, waste of money and time

Gwendolyn Tucker
January 28th, 2015 Phenix City, AL

They r a great company and will do everything to help you. Even with payment the firm will do all they can to make your experience with this company easy. I have had 24 negatives taken off since October how cool is that! As well as keeping you informed of every aspect of the progress on your behalf.

nicole
January 27th, 2015 Corpus Christi, TX

They did nothing for my credit. I cancelled the services and they continued to charge me and by doing so they took money out of my account that was for bills and a bank loan and could not pay them. So messed up my credit and put my bank into the negative. Do not use there services they will just screw you.

DF
January 27th, 2015 Jackson Heights, NY

The customer service rep (aka paralegal) stated they needed to run a soft credit report for $12.99- although I had a current report they said they MUST have their own copy to help determine what needed to be cleaned-up - foolishly I provided them with a debit card. They deducted $12.99 immediately; then without my consent deducted $99.95. I called them and was placed on hold for a total of 90 minutes. I was finally told that the $99.95 would be refunded within 5 business days. I spoke with my bank and they stated that if the amount was not refunded in 5 business days that I should cancel the card and get a new card. They also stated that the bank allows 30 days for the merchant to correct their error.

D G
January 27th, 2015 TX

I started with Lexington about 2 weeks ago. I reached out to them because I want to purchase a home.So far they have been great!Within the first week they were able to delete 3 negative accounts from my credit reports!!! I extremely grateful!!! thank you Lexington!

veronica thomas
January 26th, 2015 Aurora, CO

I used this service and made sure I had this 14.95 to start for the first thirty days before the first two weeks was even up your company took money a hundred dollars out of my account that wasn't there which caused over drafts fees and closing of my account I am very unhappy and thinking about suing your company . Sincerely Miss Thomas

Kelly
January 26th, 2015 Boston, MA

Not only did they not fix my credit after receiving $800- they had numerous disputes on my credit report that hindered my closing. I am now a homeless single mother whit 2 children whose father passed away last February. Biggest mistake chowing them. Go right to equifax experian and transition!!!! Would never want this to happen to someone else.

edward wilkowski
January 26th, 2015 Lewes, DE

I just started with lexington and right from the gate they have been terrific. I need them to raise my score to purchase a house. Hoping for the best but they started out on fire. I'll keep everyone posted.

A H
January 26th, 2015 Mountain View, CA

After Searching online and doing research on credit repair companies .I find that Lexington went above and beyond when it came to customer support, as a Retired Veterran it was an honor to have them explain in great detail on the process rebuild good credit also the paralegal I spoke too walk me thru the process on the phone and within minutes I had my credit report on my cell phone to view awsume hurrah I would highly recommend this excellent credit repair company too all ..thank you

billy
January 23rd, 2015 Cabot, AR

I have been with Lexington law for almost 90 days,, I have only had one (1) negitave item removed, and I am paying he highest amount a month..

gre
January 22nd, 2015 La Mesa, CA

Purchased their premier service to repair only 2 items my credit report for my wife and I. After 4 months and $800 ... NO progress. NO explanation. When I questioned them about their lack of performance.. they hung up on me.

Ce
January 22nd, 2015 Albany, NY

I started with Lexington Law back in August 2012. They have removed 17 negative items from my credit report yet my credit score has not went up at all. They are very slow. I am thinking about giving them the boot, but it looks like Lexington Law is the most creditable when it comes to credit repair. Will post again if it improves

Tom
January 21st, 2015 Vass, NC

I have been with Lexington Law for 3.5 months. They told me I had a very simple case to work and should see results within 90 days. I understand that they can not guarantee results but they seemed so confident and had the best ratings. 3.5 months into it I have had 0 items removed. I dont know how much longer I need to be throwing away my money on the highest charging credit repair company.

Edward P.
January 21st, 2015 Laredo, TX

I m not happy with the service I got with this company, over a year paying 69.99 and I still have bad credit , I alredy cancel my suscription . I wouln't recommend lexington at all. very bad .. waste of money!!

Janet McNamee
January 20th, 2015 Knoxville, TN

Lexington Law Firm mislead me on their billing process. I called to cancel my membership two weeks after my first payment and they charged me for another month. When I signed up the girl told me that as long as it was at least four days before the one month mark I would not be charged. When I called to cancel they stated that my first $99.00 payment was a retainer fee - I was never told this when I signed with them. Their billing practices are shady, don't trust them! I don't have any results from the credit agencies yet as far as the dispute letters that Lexington wrote on my behalf, so I can't comment on that as of right now.

John Riccardo
January 20th, 2015 Toms River, NJ

Signed up with Lexington Law over 8 months ago- they immediately showed quick removals- unfortunately these items showed back up - I even supplied letters from the original creditor with aurthorization of removal- or proof of debts not being mine. When asking about this Ic was given the runaround - and told everything looks good on our end. it must be a website viewing error. I recently paid to get another copy of my Experian credit report- low and behold. ALL the items were still there. Great job - getting money for doing NOTHING

Christopher Tormino
January 20th, 2015 Advance, MO

Good work

Virginia
January 20th, 2015 Chapel Hill, NC

I just started with them so let's see how it goes

Cindy
January 19th, 2015 CO

I have not signed up with them and I have no plans on it. But to get them to understand this is impossible. I told them as a single mom I can not afford them and allot of what they can do I can do on my own . I've done it before. But this company harasses me on a daily bases. Because I talked to them one time told them I couldn't afford them. I was very blunt and clear told the guy 4 times in the phone call I couldn't afford and I did not have a debit or credit card but he would not shut up to where I hung up on him. Now I get 2-3 calls daily even Sundays and probably double that in emails. Sorry I will not use this company ever.

Shawn Keaton
January 19th, 2015 Baltimore, MD

People please be aware of what you are getting into I have used Lexington law firm with absolutely no results all they did is took my money and when my credit score never went off and I did everything they asked me to they copped an attitude with me and I couldn't speak to no one to help me out really whatsoever and as well I know other people that have used them would not recommend him whatsoever save your money with them you're not going to see very much result off they may do is make things worse I start receiving more phone calls and my credit score never got no better this is really a scam company

Angie
January 14th, 2015 Jeffersonville, IN

I had them for a whole year. I wanted them to negotionate a lower payoff. Paid them the full amount requested using income tax return. Because I paid the off early they still wanted to charge me a monthly service charge. On top of that they had not gotten anything removed. I withdrew my money from them. I did my part and felt they didn't do theirs.

sharon
January 14th, 2015 East Weymouth, MA

I rate them a 1 because i canceled almost 2 months ahead of time and they continued to take payments out. I only had 2 items on my credit and ended up paying off myself to get the ball rolling. I dont believe there here to help you its all about the money and name. They said well i feel like we succeeded in helping you with your credit when they only sent papers out i paid the credit off. You guys are ridiculous and i will never go through anything like this again.

Carlotta K.
January 13th, 2015 San Rafael, CA

After spending 3 months and $400, nothing was accomplished. Dispute letters never received a response, and NOTHING CHANGED or IMPROVED! SCAM! Stay away. You can dispute items directly with the 3 bureaus you don't need these people to suck up your money.

annaiza
January 13th, 2015 Miami, FL

i was with Lexington law for about 10 moths and at first they handled a few accts but after awhile nothing.. i was so desperate i kept calling them to please be more aggressive. I paid there highest service and at end left company very displeased.

Tccooper
January 13th, 2015 Huntsville, AL

I am very grateful and pleased with Lexington Law . this is my second time using their services. The first time i had to cancel as a result of finances and they were more than willing to cancel my monthly debit with encouraging words to return at my convenience. Since returning I am excited to say that they have deleted over 30 items and I have been approved for pier 1 rewards card and a capital one quicksilver credit card. This is a beautiful thing when you have had years of no's and because of Lexington Law work on my credits Im now hearing yes. Definitely recommend this company and plan on continuing to work with them in 2015.

Brian
January 12th, 2015 Anaheim, CA

Quite expensive. After several months they were not successful at removing a couple of late payment items. I have one tiny charge-off item from 208 they never did get removed. When I complained, they said they do not address each item. What they do is send out tons of letters, most of them repetitive, and don't bother with any follow-up. I think they make tons of money by stringing you along with false promises. I quit after paying them almost $1,000. My FICO did not change at all while I was with them. Was like throwing a grand down the toilet.

james murray
January 12th, 2015 Edgewater, FL

THEY HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT TAKE MONEY AND IDID NOT KNOW. THE LAST TIME I HAD NO MONEY IN MY ACC. AND THEY PUT ME IN THE RED THEY DID NOT HELP ME BUT HURT ME

Derik
January 12th, 2015

I have been with lexington law for over 2 years. My credit was terrible after a year it got a ton better thanks to them challenging damaging items. Some old and some current. It starts about $100/ month. But as you go along you can call them and ask for reductions. Now in 2nd year with them, 2 out of three reports are near perfect. 1 report has one last major item which I'm sure they will remove for me soon. I'm at the point were I don't need there full service. They are concentrating on 1 report and escalating 1 specific item. The service is now costing 39.99/month. Their service will save you so much interest that their fees pay for themselves 20x over. 550-700+. I Highly recommend Lexington law for people with less than perfect credit.