Credit Saint

Credit Saint

verified
  • 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee
  • Plans Start at $49.99

Credit Saint's credit repair programs work in 45-day cycles. At the end of each cycle, customers will receive reports from all three credit reporting bureaus to help them track their credit repair progress. In addition to three levels of service, the company also offers a 90-day money back guarantee.

The Good

• Good Online Transparency
  • Lower Monthly Rate
  • 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee

Credit Saint provides ample policy information that will truly help customers decide if this company is the best for them. Information such as terms and conditions, applicable state laws, company policies, and pricing information is not only available, but also easy to find. Customers can see details of Credit Saint's three credit repair plans - what's covered, and how much each plan will cost. The company's least expensive option runs at $49.99 per month, which is more affordable than some top-rated companies. Credit Saint also provides customers with a 90-day money-back guarantee, something not offered by many credit repair companies.

Good Online Transparency

Credit Saint clearly lists terms of service, disclaimers, and pricing information on its site.

Lower Monthly Rate

Credit Saint charges as low as $49.99 a month.

90-Day Money-Back Guarantee

Customers receive a full refund if Credit Saint cannot remove inaccurate items within 90 days. On top of this, all cancellations are prorated, so clients can cancel anytime they want and only pay for the days they used.

The Bad

• High First Work Fees
  • Limited Availability

Because Credit Saint is so transparent regarding its policies and pricing, customers will also be aware of the first work fees the company charges. For Credit Saint's most comprehensive plan, customers will need to pay the first work fee of $99-$195 after Credit Saint has provided its initial services. Additionally, Credit Saint customers will pay a $99.00 monthly subscription fee.

High First Work Fees

After Credit Saint provides its initial services, the company charges customers $99 - $195 for its "first work fee," depending on the plan they choose. This fee includes the first part of the work, writing of challenges, and a full report on your credit rating. Overall, it would be better to see no "first work fees" but these prices are competitive, if not lower than some major competitors in the industry.

Limited Availability

Credit Saint's services are not available to residents of South Carolina.

The Bottom Line

Credit Saint is one of the most transparent credit repair companies in the industry and provides a variety of credit repair plans to fit most budgets. The 90-day money-back guarantee makes Credit Saint somewhat unique in the industry, and can help customers avoid the risk of paying for credit repair services that they are not satisfied with.

4.9

guerrero
June 20th, 2018 The Lakes, NV DETAILS

they do not speak spanish, but woman who help me go slow for me to understand her. everyone go slow when i call and its no problem for them to help me.

Tania
June 20th, 2018 Arlington, TX DETAILS

Wow! They are professional, caring and just perfect! They will do everything they promise. Just leave it to them and relax as they totally know their job! Thank you credit saint 😊

mattg
June 18th, 2018 DETAILS

I just cancelled today. They did a very good job with winning arguments with the creditors and credit bureaus. but the real great results happen at the beginning as i had over half my problem items remvoed in the first 2 or 3 months, the other half is down to about 25% left now and its been 6 months total. So overall im satisfied. and the beginning of the process was outstanding.

chris w
June 18th, 2018 DETAILS

they get it done. the proof is in the pudding. and my pudding is over 700 now.

Luther
June 18th, 2018 McLean, VA DETAILS

big win with credit saints. i just bought a truck for work that i couldnt have bought before. Zero down and Zero percent financing. A GREAT DEAL! thank you creditsaints. score went up, income is going up.

jack hoyle
June 18th, 2018 Washington, DC DETAILS

I did not have anything deleted, but I did get a full refund without having to fight with them. I had used other services in this list and tried Credit Saint after Lexlaw, and credit repair.com. none of them deleted anything for me, but Credit Saint was the only company that gave me a refund.

Randy
June 18th, 2018 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS

most knowledgeable people I spoke to. they freely gave advice about how to handle my credit even before i signed up. That says a lot considering I called lexington law before and their attitude was not as helpful. I spoke with barbara and she was very kind and didnt rush me. She never got frustrated with my questions.

Sara
June 4th, 2018 Littleton, CO DETAILS

it was a little bumpy to start, so thats why 4 stars. they ask so many more questions about the stuff on your report than other companies Id used that didnt get the good results i got from credit saint. overall its worth the money and time when the results come.

ATLGURL
June 4th, 2018 Atlanta, GA DETAILS

THEY DID A REEEAAALLL GOOD JOB. THEY ARE NOT CHEAP BUT WHEN THE MORTGAGE GUY LOOKED MY CREDIT WAS HIGHER THAN EXPECTED TO BE APPROVED AND WE GOT A LOWER RATE THAN WE THOUGHT WE WOOD. TURNED OUT TO SAVE US THOUSANDS.

Martin
May 25th, 2018 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

Im satisfied with the results and the money i paid. I think its a fair service as far as i think the value for the dollars is good. It was a good experience and ill recommend people to them.

madam wanda
May 25th, 2018 New York, NY DETAILS

They seem to have a lot of new people answering the phone. Ive talked to 2 that were training on different occasions and they have had to transfer me to others that were better versed in helping me in my case. The trainees mean well, and do their best, but the more seasoned reps are just outstanding.

melinda
May 21st, 2018 Tampa, FL DETAILS

good experience with a reputable company. They did what they said they would. My credit is better, my life is better. I never felt rushed on the phone or questioned the integrity of the people I spoke to.

JCN
May 18th, 2018 Rockport, TX DETAILS

What a great service! CS went to the day I signed up! In 4 mo my score improved over 150 points. I cannot say enough good things about them.... JCN

Shayla L Gunter
May 16th, 2018 Yorba Linda, CA DETAILS

I was a little leery of Credit Repair due to the multitude of scams in this particular industry. Credit Saint made me a believer! Over a few months, my score increased dramatically. They have the ability to remove things that ordinary people can't.

Gail DiPane
April 13th, 2018 North Brunswick, NJ DETAILS

We needed to get out credit score up in order to buy a new home. We enlisted the help of Credit Saint and that was the best thing we ever did. Everyone was so helpful and kind. Always getting a call asking how everything was. We finally reached our goal with our credit score with the help of Credit Saint. Truthfully you are a Saint. Thank you!!!

fayjay
March 20th, 2018 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

they made my credit score go up. very quickly

mching
March 19th, 2018 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

almost 100 points up. but it took 5 months. maybe it would have been faster if i had been in their highest program. I was in the middle one.

Josephine White
March 19th, 2018 Kannapolis, NC DETAILS

I started with credit saints in Jan 2018. In March my points went up 74 points. This took me from poor tonfsir credit. I would recommend this company. I will continue to work with them.

R.Jaeger
March 12th, 2018 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

nice to get the TRUTH for a change. Others told me that all my inquiries were killing my credit. My paralegal marisol told me they were not my problem and that high balances and other issues (lates) were the problem in my case. Sold me a cheaper program than I thought I needed because she new better and I didnt need to spend more.

zambranoG
March 12th, 2018 Richmond, VA DETAILS

they dont over promise, but they do over deliver. the actual work is very good, from a guy who used other credit repair companies before.

latoya
March 6th, 2018 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

They are the best company on "best company" LOL. no seriously, they helped me a lot and credit score is way better than its ever been in my life.

Hambrick
March 6th, 2018 Chesterfield, MO DETAILS

they surprised me repeatedly with really stellar service, and although the customer serivce was great, the legal service was even better. My score is up over 80 points so far and we are still only about halfway through the list of damage they are targeting.

wil
March 6th, 2018 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS

love these guys, 13 lates reduced to 2 in 90 days and just in time for my car to die. Is so great when you sit in the dealer ship and you dont sweat over weather you'll be approved.

Craig
February 26th, 2018 Ashland, VA DETAILS

The Lady that helped me gave me real information that got my credit back on track.

Smuniz
February 21st, 2018 Paterson, NJ DETAILS

I've Only been with them a Month and seeing Great Results, I look forward TO MY FIRST 90 DAYS. Customer Service is Great

paul
February 20th, 2018 Chicago, IL DETAILS

consultation is in depth. The information they gave was valuable and changed the way I look at credit reports.

Bird
February 12th, 2018 Leeds, AL DETAILS

Im was satisfied with the service that Ive received so far, but Im eager to see the results.

hudson
February 9th, 2018 New York, NY DETAILS

I went from 490 to 700 in 6 months with credit saint. They do more than just repair credit, they put you on track to building a whole new credit profile to boost your credit score. they want you to succeed and sometimes just taking bad marks off a credit report is not enough. i'll never forget the guy i spoke to on the first day telling me that i could enroll, but in my case building new credit was as important as lifting damage. And that if i just signed up and then forgot about his instructions, when they were successful in removing damage, I still would not have good credit because i only had damage. And when it came off, id have no credit. and that would still not be "good credit" so he made me open accounts and showed me techniques to set them up so I built a great credit profile without thinking about it. he made me set everything on auto pay and then give myself a cash allowance to get through the week so I could be on track to save some money and settle some small collections I had. Its like when you leave a doctors office, and you say, "whoa, thats a good doctor, he knows everything". there are so many of these companies its hard to pick the right one. Credit Saint is the right one.

jkratz
February 9th, 2018 Campbell, CA DETAILS

they made a difference in my life for the better. The overall mission was to be approved for a property and it was accomplished.

Henry
February 6th, 2018 Monroe, NC DETAILS

Credit Saints are friendly and they also get fast results.

Koma
January 3rd, 2018 Dayton, OH

Amazing. Great customer service so far. Today is my first day with them.

Kris Hattabaugh
December 27th, 2017 Homestead, FL DETAILS

The timeline is the best.. I mean as soon as you talk with someone it goes on your timeline. And you always get a real person on the other end. Thats value. Great company and results.. For best results Credit Saint is the Real deal,fast,friendly,and very communicative.. The Crystal and the whole team. Happy Holidays From Kris H.

David Perticari
December 27th, 2017 Matawan, NJ DETAILS

Credit saint is great and I'm not just saying that lightly. I didn't have a lot of collection stuff, mostly late payments from the past, but they were able to clear one of my whole reports! Their customer support is great always there to answer questions. Like anything else, you do have to do the work too since they are your reports and your credit. I have been using them for 4 months, I have been paying stuff off and paying on time and credit saint has been doing their thing getting stuff erased. Credit score went from 520 to 692 so far.

polly
December 21st, 2017 Indianapolis, IN DETAILS

Personal service, I never felt like a "UNIT" to them. When i was with lexington law i got the run around from reps with no personal service. Credit Saint was a completely different experience. Better results, better service. Better everything.

shartal
December 13th, 2017 Orlando, FL DETAILS

I couldnt have gotten a new house without them. They're GREAT!

Codi
December 12th, 2017 Albany, NY DETAILS

Since I have been with this company I have seen a jump in my credit score and it couldn’t have come at a better time! I was recommended by a friend of mine when I was looking for a new car. The customer service is impeccable and answers ALL my questions and always so friendly! They are honest with you when they don’t think you need to continue with their services anymore either which I think is a plus. They also told me about this survey to take to give me a credit on my mo they fee which was awesome!!

Jeff Hardesty
December 12th, 2017 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

After a recent divorce, my credit rating fell right when i needed the credit. Credit Saint helped guide me through the process and improved my credit by over 40 points!

Alejandro Correa
December 8th, 2017 Arlington, TX DETAILS

I have identity theft and Credit Saint is helping me fix my credit. They take the time to explain and guide me to the right place. They have been a big help thanks

Ms M
December 7th, 2017 Upper Marlboro, MD DETAILS

Credit Saint reviewed my credit file and came up with an easy to understand approach to cleaning up my report. They also identified barriers to a high score and offered solutions that I could take to increase my score.

Mark
December 7th, 2017 Windham, NH DETAILS

Excellent experience. Brianna and the entire team were extremely friendly and helpful. I saw an immediate improvement within 45 days of starting the program.