Credit Saint

6.7

Credit Saint is a New Jersey-based company that has been providing credit restoration services to consumers for over 15 years.

In terms of services, Credit Saint's credit repair programs work in 45-day cycles.

At the end of each credit repair cycle, clients will receive credit reports from all three major credit bureaus to help them track their credit repair progress.

Credit Saint offers three different service packages that consumers can choose from - the Credit Polish package, the Credit Remodel package, and the Clean Slate package. The packages range from medium to very high aggressiveness levels and include score analysis, creditor interventions, and a score tracker tool.

In addition to the three package options, the credit repair company also offers a 90-day money-back guarantee and access to a private online dashboard.

Click Here To See Credit Saint Reviews

The Good

• Simple Credit Repair Process
  • Good Online Transparency
  • Competitive Pricing and Services
  • 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee

Credit Saint provides ample policy information that will truly help customers decide if this company's credit repair services are the best for them.

Information such as terms and conditions, applicable state laws, company policies, and pricing information is not only available but also easy to find on the company's main website.

Customers can see details of Credit Saint's three credit repair packages - what's covered, and how much each plan will cost.

The company's least expensive credit repair option is more affordable than the services many credit restoration companies in the industry offer.
Credit Saint also provides customers with a 90-day money-back guarantee, something not offered by many credit repair companies.

Simple Credit Repair Process

The repair company provides a simple and straightforward credit repair process.

Potential customers can begin the repair process by signing up for a free credit consultation that involves a complete analysis of their credit history, credit report(s), and credit scores. Customers will also receive a plan to improve their credit.

Next, Credit Saint will work with the credit bureaus and creditors in order to challenge incorrect negative items that are on the customer's credit report. During this step of the repair process, customers are advised to start acting on the plan they received in the initial free credit consultation and begin their journey to building good credit.

The final step of the process includes the credit bureaus releasing updated credit reports. Credit Saint will then update the customer's online account page with a progress report. This is the point when customers may see positive credit score results.

In terms of customer service, Credit Saint provides clients with a personal advisory team. According to the company's website, this team will not only watch over clients' credit cases, but will also "call you periodically to make sure you understand what's going on, and make sure you stay on the right track."

Good Online Transparency

Credit Saint clearly lists the terms of service, disclaimers, credit laws, and pricing information on its website.

Unlike a few other companies in the credit repair industry, this Credit Saint openly provides details regarding its credit repair process, package options, negative or inaccurate items challenged, and more.

Competitive Pricing and Services

Credit Saint charges a fairly competitive monthly fee for its credit repair services.

The repair services customers can receive from Credit Saint include Experian credit monitoring, escalated information requests, aggressiveness, dispute avalanche, online account access, 90-day money-back guarantee, debt validation, and toll-free customer support.

Negative items that Credit Saint challenges include late payments, charge-offs, collections, inquiries, bankruptcies, and repossessions.

As mentioned above, the package options include the Credit Polish package, the Credit Remodel package, and the Clean Slate package.

90-Day Money-Back Guarantee

Customers have the opportunity to receive a full refund if, for some reason, Credit Saint cannot remove a questionable item from their credit report(s) within 90 days.

On top of this, all cancellations are prorated, so clients can cancel anytime they want and only pay for the days they used the company's services.

The Bad

• High First Work Fees
  • Limited Availability

Potential Credit Saint customers should be aware that the company charges a first work fee for each credit repair plan option it offers. Additionally, Credit Saint customers are required to pay a monthly fee for their credit repair subscription.

High First Work Fees

After Credit Saint provides its initial services, the credit repair company charges customers a setup fee of $99 to $195, depending on the service plan they choose. This setup fee includes the first part of the work, writing of challenges, and a full report on the client's credit rating.

Overall, it would be better to see no "first work fees" but these service prices that the company offers are competitive, if not lower than some major competitors in the credit repair industry.

Limited Availability

Credit Saint's services are not available to residents of South Carolina which means that those residing in the South Carolina region will have to find alternative credit repair solutions.

The Bottom Line

Credit Saint appears to be one of the most transparent and reputable credit repair companies in the industry in comparison to other repair companies and provides a variety of credit repair plans to fit most budgets and credit score goals.

The company's 90-day money-back guarantee and simple, transparent credit repair process makes Credit Saint somewhat unique in comparison to other credit repair organizations and can help customers avoid the risk of making payments for credit repair services that they are not satisfied with.

Credit Saint challenges inaccurate or misleading items such as those that are categorized as late payments, those resulting from charge-offs, collections, bankruptcies, repossessions, and more.

Additionally, the credit restoration service provides consumers with an online account page where they can view their credit repair progress throughout the duration of the program.

If you want to improve your credit score, you should keep in mind, however, that Credit Saint charges a first work fee in addition to a monthly service subscription fee, and does not provide credit repair services to South Carolina residents.

Overall, Credit Saint offers a legitimate credit repair service. If you are interested in choosing Credit Saint to fix your bad credit, we recommend that you take the time to read Credit Saint reviews and visit the company's website to get more information.

Call our recommended rep over at Credit Saint below.

4.8

Greg Nester Leesville, LA

paid for 3 months top package.. absolutely nothing changed on my credit report...

Christopher Carr Waco, TX

Functions on website don’t work or simply aren’t there as they claim they should be. Power holds every time you call. Talk to one rep just to be transferred to another power hold while waiting on another rep that operates at a glacial pace. Should have just saved myself over $600 and done the work myself. Not worth it.

Reply from Credit Saint

Hi Mr. Carr, We are not happy to see that we have missed your expectations. We have tried to contact you but have not been successful. Please dial us back so we can look into and address the issues you have been having. Thank you.

Mona Chapa Eureka, CA

If I could give a negative review, I would. I opted for the aggressive plan and credit squad, my credit utilization was 0%, I did not apply for any new credit. I did everything they asked and my credit score actually went down 16 points on Experian. Because the were able to get a handful of really old late payments deleted (which did not affect my scores) they will not honor the 90 day back money guarantee. 457.00 for 3 months for a LOWER credit score than when I started. A TOTAL ROP OFF! DON'T DO IT! I did better monitoring my credit on my own.

Reply from Credit Saint

Hi Mona, The only account that we have with this last name shows numerous deletions. As well the account with this last name shows a credit score increase. Please reach out to us and ask to speak with a specialist. We will take excellent care of you, but we do need to make sure we are speaking to the right person so we can do so. Thank you!

Ricky W Bay Minette, AL

Super nice and helpful staff. Although they were unable to remove the couple items on my credit report they refunded my money just as they promised.

Thank you!

Dean Ogden, UT

Credit Saint helped me out immensely when I was in a bind. I needed my credit repaired very quickly to be able to refinance my house. The case worker assigned to me was very knowledgeable and helpful through the whole process. Well worth the money!

Schmeler Bristow, VA

I only had one thing in my credit that I wanted gone. It was a Bankruptcy from 2016. Credit Saint could not get rid of it, I knew it was a long shot. But I will say, they did give me a full refund when I crossed the 90 day mark without the item changed. IVe worked with other credit companies, and never got a refund and none of them had success with this Bankruptcy.

Reply from Credit Saint

Thank you for your feedback!

M. Austin Union, NJ

A fantastic credit repair company! They are thorough and professional and respectful of the situation. I had hip replacement surgery and things went sideways for a time and had to find a new job, this took a toll on my credit history. With Credit Saint they took control after I paid the outstanding debts and they have been diligent in seeing that the credit agencies removed the debts from my credit history! I now have a 725 credit rating in the green! Thanks Credit Saint!

Michael New York, NY

Ashley is one of the best customer service people I have encountered in any industry

Ms. Chavez Los Angeles, CA

They got it done for me. I hope to never need them again, but if i did have to do this, id use them again.

Nelson A Santa Cruz, CA

I had had everything in my life go wrong at the same time. I can't put it into words, but when I called these people they made me feel like I was not lost. They gave me an understanding of how the credit bureaus were looking at me and gave me a new vision of my credit and how to protect myself. Im confident in the road that they have put me on. Ill post back with updates. But even from the one phone call, I'll handle my credit and finances better than I had before.

MaxLeister Washington, DC

The reviews here are very odd. It looks like Credit Saint has a troll. Ive been with them twice in the last 5 years and had success both times. One person can click the thumbs down button 1000 times, but they are still one person. My experience with them has been excellent. They've saved me twice, and I have relationships with the people that look after me. I also call regularly when im not in the program, and get no pressure to sign back up, they just answer my questions as if i was enrolled. It has changed the way I deal with creditors for the better. If you will let a troll put you off, check lexington law's reviews they have hundreds of bad ones.

LPerez Fayetteville, NC

I just started the program, since day 1 the have been talking to me with the truth. They recommended the medium program the offer when they could have push me to buy the expensive one. They document every step taken and conversation on their page where you could acces and see it. Las conversation wit Deryck was excellent and so detail.

L Santa Monica, CA

I believe in the negative reviews and not the positive. I don't recommend anyone to work with this company. They wasted 7 months of our time with not much accomplished. It's now 7 months and things that were deleted are being added back to Transunion. This is with their Clean Slate program. They only managed to get Transunion almost clean but not 100% even after all this time. We only saw changes in the first cycle and after that everything went down hill as if they were not doing their job at all after the first cycle. We called the bureaus and they told us that challenges were never received for months. It's hard to believe all the positive reviews.

Jenny Granby, CT

credit saint disputed the negative items on my report that were not accurate and helped to improve my credit tremendously . Michael was very patient to answer my questions. Good job.

Tracy J Saddle Brook, NJ

Even though I thought it was costly, it was worth it. They helped repair my husband’s and my credit. Customer service is always polite & kind. When my husband credit was completely fixed they told him they graduated him off the program and cannot bill him anymore. Amazing!

Brenda Marley Fallbrook, CA

This company has raised my credit score by 28 points in just 4 months. They have the best customer service and you never have to wait when you call. I wish I could give them a higher score!!! Andrew is amazing!!! Of all of the credit repair companies out there they are by far the best and the most reasonably priced!!!

Penelope Campeau Big Bear, CA

After my husband's sudden passing, I was unable to keep up with his mounting medical bills, along with the usual bills of life AND half the income. I had no other choice but to file bankruptcy. After 2 years of working hard to get my credit score back up and not much improvement, I found it necessary to get some professional help. I am so glad I chose Credit Saint to represent me in healing my credit. Unfortunately, good credit is essential in life as we know it and I can honestly say I am back on track with quite a few improvements already made in just a couple months! Everyone I've talked to has been so helpful and willing to explain things in terms that even I can understand.

Black Barbie Philadelphia, PA

I was not happy with credit saint at all until I spoke with Deryk and he explained more information to me about the devices.

Corinne Roy, UT

They were very helpful when my refrigerator died and samsung wouldn't honor their warranty. They helped me get into a new refrigerator that I love.

Joseph Falmouth, ME

This company works harder then all other credit repair companies put together. I highly recommend them...

Wayne M Fennell Tampa, FL

My experience was great he covered everything I asked him about.

Steven C Cumberland, NC

So far customer service has been courteous and professional but final results are still to be determined

Becky Blanton Palmyra, VA

I'm a ghostwriter who works with the top business and salespeople in the country. I KNOW what GREAT salespeople are like. Your representative sounded so bored and boring there was NO WAY I was going to choose you, no matter how good your company may be. When your salespeople aren't engaged, can't keep or stir up my interest and make my emotional experience boring and have no passion for what they're selling, why would I want to buy your product?

Peter D Quirk Needham, MA

I have a credit rating in the low 600, due to some pass due balances when I ran into some slow payments when I had decide between paying College tuition or a credit card. I struggled for about 6 months but the damage was done. I contacted Credit Saint they walked me through their process and delivered on everything they said they would do. My credit scores range from 745 to 830 depending on the agency, highly recommend them.

Brian Robert Coburn Denver, CO

Credit saint helped me very much in that the process of the dispute went very well and fast. The upfront fee was reasonable and you can call and talk with a person most any time you needed to. The credit companies wouldn't even say more than my credit was toast for the next 7 years until I told them I hired credit saint to represent me and they put me in direct contact with the person to actually file the dispute myself then. What's up with that? When it was determined the case was won they just cancelled services without trying to drag it out any further than needed. That's integrity. Thanks Credit Saint!

Sandy Vee anderson Las Vegas, NV

I have just started working with credit Saint so not much experience but everyone seems very helpful and thorough

Tyler Gravette, AR

Only signed up 2 weeks ago so have not seen a credit change yet, however they have communicated great with me and kept me aware of the steps they are taking and the progress

Roberta OSullivan Kennett Square, PA

Deryck Was fabulously patient and professional in helping me solve the problem of logging into my account. He tried various methods which confirmed different things. He solved the difficulty and I can now proceed using credit saints services. Today he was my saint. Thank you.

LeMoyne King George, VA

I forgot my user name so I called and after verifying some info he reminded me what it was.

Amanda Sowah El Paso, TX

Pleasant and very efficient as well as polite. The representative was very thorough and made sure that what we discussed was understandable.

Zelina San Leandro, CA

I just signed up with this company after doing research online. I must say that the first two weeks have been better than any other credit repair agency that I’ve ever experienced. The customer service thus far is outstanding the communication is perfect and most of our receiving a call from one of the customer service representative’s was even more impressive. I can’t wait to work with this company

Dawn Rigby, ID

Amazed so far at what they've been able to get deleted from my credit report and I'm just going into my 2nd cycle in 23 days. This is not some bogus review, I'm a widow who really needed help and they have done all they've promised so far. I will review again once I'm finished using their service. I love the advice they give to help you get the best score possible. It's doable and reasonable. Thanks Credit Saint!!

Justin Harper Charleston, WV

My family and I are looking for a home in another state where I want to relocate to for work. My credit score was not up to par, so I gave the folks at Credit Saint a shot, and I have been pleased with their performance and how aggressive they are in their disputes. I have worked with a representative named Andrew at Credit Saint; he has excellent customer service skills. I just paid off my last collection account on my credit report, and now I have no accounts in collections. What could not be disputed and removed, I paid. I highly recommend Credit Saint to my fellow consumers.

Juan Balera-Lema Austin, TX

The assiste me in teaching the goal of substantially increasing my credit rating.

Amit Yorba Linda, CA

The service improved my credit score within 1 cycle by over 150 points. The representatives were very helpful and well informed. I did my research with other credit repair companies and I'm very happy that i chose Credit Saint. I will be sure to refer them to friends and family who are in need of their services. Thanks Credit Saint for all the help!

howard Edgartown, MA

i found these people at the lowest point in my life. signing up with them was a complete desperation move. I was out of options and the walls were literally caving in on me. I was going to lose my security clearance. (I do sensitive work for the government) If you know anything about security clearance, you know that your credit is a factor that they will not turn a blind eye to. I was made aware of the problem and had 90 days to clear up my history. I considered "Lexington Law" but the sales person didnt really seem to care about my situation AND they had no refund policy. But they are the biggest credit repair company, so I investigated them a little further and turns out they are not rated by the BBB (NR status) AND their second company creditrepair.com Is F rated by the BBB. And THEN i read their reviews. Not good. Not sure how they remain at the top of so many lists, it makes you scratch your head. Anyway. I settled on Credit Saint because they are rated A+ AND they have a 90 day refund policy. The woman i spoke to had the answers to my questions and in the end my clearance was saved, but it did come right to the end if the term I had to fix it. So i'll say this, Credit Saint is the best option in credit repair. BUT even with them and their high level aggressiveness, credit repair does not happen over night. If you have a deadline, 90 days, 120 days is not a long time for credit repair.

gloria regueira Hialeah, FL

I joint Credit Saint last month, I was thrilled by their professionalism.

Chaim Desser

I used Credit Saint to fix my credit they did a phenomenal Job, I would recommend using them. Thanks CD

Reply from Credit Saint

Thank you! this is great feedback.

Jun. 28th, 2018

Taylor Siren Gilbert, AZ

Great staff that helps you repair your credit, gets your life back on track.

Reply from Credit Saint

Thank you for the kind words! We aim to please!

guerrero The Lakes, NV

they do not speak spanish, but woman who help me go slow for me to understand her. everyone go slow when i call and its no problem for them to help me.

Reply from Credit Saint

Glad to see that you got the help you needed. We are working on branching into new languages.

Tania Arlington, TX

Wow! They are professional, caring and just perfect! They will do everything they promise. Just leave it to them and relax as they totally know their job! Thank you credit saint 😊

Reply from Credit Saint

Wow thats a good review. Thank you so much!

chris w

they get it done. the proof is in the pudding. and my pudding is over 700 now.

mattg

I just cancelled today. They did a very good job with winning arguments with the creditors and credit bureaus. but the real great results happen at the beginning as i had over half my problem items remvoed in the first 2 or 3 months, the other half is down to about 25% left now and its been 6 months total. So overall im satisfied. and the beginning of the process was outstanding.

Reply from Credit Saint

The burst at the beginning of a case is expected. You have the most targets to attack at the beginning. Once you begin to see changes, there are less and less targets, so you will see things level off. Glad you had a good experience.

Luther McLean, VA

big win with credit saints. i just bought a truck for work that i couldnt have bought before. Zero down and Zero percent financing. A GREAT DEAL! thank you creditsaints. score went up, income is going up.

jack hoyle Washington, DC

I did not have anything deleted, but I did get a full refund without having to fight with them. I had used other services in this list and tried Credit Saint after Lexlaw, and credit repair.com. none of them deleted anything for me, but Credit Saint was the only company that gave me a refund.

Randy Salt Lake City, UT

most knowledgeable people I spoke to. they freely gave advice about how to handle my credit even before i signed up. That says a lot considering I called lexington law before and their attitude was not as helpful. I spoke with barbara and she was very kind and didnt rush me. She never got frustrated with my questions.

Sara Littleton, CO

it was a little bumpy to start, so thats why 4 stars. they ask so many more questions about the stuff on your report than other companies Id used that didnt get the good results i got from credit saint. overall its worth the money and time when the results come.

ATLGURL Atlanta, GA

THEY DID A REEEAAALLL GOOD JOB. THEY ARE NOT CHEAP BUT WHEN THE MORTGAGE GUY LOOKED MY CREDIT WAS HIGHER THAN EXPECTED TO BE APPROVED AND WE GOT A LOWER RATE THAN WE THOUGHT WE WOOD. TURNED OUT TO SAVE US THOUSANDS.

Martin Phoenix, AZ

Im satisfied with the results and the money i paid. I think its a fair service as far as i think the value for the dollars is good. It was a good experience and ill recommend people to them.

madam wanda New York, NY

They seem to have a lot of new people answering the phone. Ive talked to 2 that were training on different occasions and they have had to transfer me to others that were better versed in helping me in my case. The trainees mean well, and do their best, but the more seasoned reps are just outstanding.