Credit Saint verified Companies can verify their Best Company profile through contacting us. Once a company profile has been claimed and verified by Best Company, we work with the company to ensure the information on our site is as accurate as possible.

5.9

Enroll Online
Call Now

Credit Saint's credit repair programs work in 45-day cycles. At the end of each cycle, customers will receive reports from all three credit reporting bureaus to help them track their credit repair progress. In addition to three levels of service, the company also offers a 90-day money back guarantee.

The Good

• Good Online Transparency
  • Lower Monthly Rate
  • 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee

Credit Saint provides ample policy information that will truly help customers decide if this company is the best for them. Information such as terms and conditions, applicable state laws, company policies, and pricing information is not only available but also easy to find. Customers can see details of Credit Saint's three credit repair plans - what's covered, and how much each plan will cost. The company's least expensive option runs at $49.99 per month, which is more affordable than some top-rated companies. Credit Saint also provides customers with a 90-day money-back guarantee, something not offered by many credit repair companies.

Good Online Transparency

Credit Saint clearly lists terms of service, disclaimers, and pricing information on its site.

Lower Monthly Rate

Credit Saint charges as low as $49.99 a month.

90-Day Money-Back Guarantee

Customers receive a full refund if Credit Saint cannot remove inaccurate items within 90 days. On top of this, all cancellations are prorated, so clients can cancel anytime they want and only pay for the days they used.

The Bad

• High First Work Fees
  • Limited Availability

Because Credit Saint is so transparent regarding its policies and pricing, customers will also be aware of the first work fees the company charges. For Credit Saint's most comprehensive plan, customers will need to pay the first work fee of $99-$195 after Credit Saint has provided its initial services. Additionally, Credit Saint customers will pay a $99.00 monthly subscription fee.

High First Work Fees

After Credit Saint provides its initial services, the company charges customers $99 - $195 for its "first work fee," depending on the plan they choose. This fee includes the first part of the work, writing of challenges, and a full report on your credit rating. Overall, it would be better to see no "first work fees" but these prices are competitive, if not lower than some major competitors in the industry.

Limited Availability

Credit Saint's services are not available to residents of South Carolina.

The Bottom Line

Credit Saint is one of the most transparent credit repair companies in the industry and provides a variety of credit repair plans to fit most budgets. The 90-day money-back guarantee makes Credit Saint somewhat unique in the industry, and can help customers avoid the risk of paying for credit repair services that they are not satisfied with.

Call our recommended rep over at Credit Saint below.

4.9

November 14th, 2017 Corona, NY DETAILS

Credit Saint has erased late payment, collections and chareoff off my credit report.

November 14th, 2017 Albany, NY DETAILS

I was referred to this company by a friend and it couldn’t have come at a better time. I’ve has the pleasure with working with Ashleyfrom day one and her and her team are there every time you have questions/concerns. They helped wipe things off my credit and clear it up. My credit score has certainly gone up since I’ve signed up. I am so thankful a company like them exists to help clean up some mistakes on my credit report. They call to give you your 45 day check up to tell you where you’re at and if you should continue with their services or not. Highly highly recommend!!

November 10th, 2017 Anchorage, AK DETAILS

i did not trust that this work could be done. They took my bad situation and corrected it, and i promise it was a mess. The woman done STOLE MY SOUL! but credit saint gave it back.

November 10th, 2017 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

they're good! they did change my credit report for the better!

November 6th, 2017 Basking Ridge, NJ' DETAILS

They made a significant impact on changing my credit score in a very short period of time. They had tons of incorrect information removed from my report. Went from a very low score to almost 700!!!

November 6th, 2017 Warren, OH DETAILS

Helped my credit score a great deal. Persisted in keeping me moving forward.

November 6th, 2017 Orlando, FL DETAILS

excellent staff and very helpful to your needs.

November 6th, 2017 Washington, DC DETAILS

I love the open communication. They are not all about money. I also like how they educate you on your credit and how to improve it to maximize your results.

November 6th, 2017 Littleton, CO DETAILS

They truly care and go abover and beyond to address your individual needs. They keep you informed and take the time to work with you and explain what they are doing. They truly CARE!

November 2nd, 2017 Washington, DC DETAILS

Score went up a lot. Thats all the matters, they will teach you all about credit, but in the end how many points did the score that went up was my only concern. In that light, they really did make a change for me. I went from mid 500s to low 700s in their service, in a little more than 6 months. Im satisfied.

November 2nd, 2017 Columbus, OH DETAILS

my credit was a barren wasteland when i called these people in desperation. They made me feel like there was hope, and then proved it when they boosted my credit score back to the land of the living!. it was a big win.

November 2nd, 2017 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

its hard to impress me. but they did. I had like 20 open collections wiped clean off my report. myscore is up like 200 points.

November 2nd, 2017 Madison, WI DETAILS

I needed to be approved for a student loan for my son or they were going to send him home from school. I found out in June and by September they had cleaned up the wreck that was my credit history. Got approved and saved my son's education.

November 2nd, 2017 Atlanta, GA' DETAILS

I hope to never need this help again but if I do, this is the only company I'd go to. Lexington law did nothing for me. Credit Saint was a blessing from Jesus!

November 2nd, 2017 Brick, NJ DETAILS

honest and professional service. Id reccommend to anyone

November 2nd, 2017 San Jose, CA DETAILS

Marissa is a ROCKSTAR! always upbeat and loaded with answers. Ive never been able to stump her. They call me sometimes just to check in, and genuinely care about raising credit scores.

November 2nd, 2017 Pompton Plains, NJ DETAILS

Customer service, reliability, value for your money, reasonably priced

November 2nd, 2017 Murrieta, CA DETAILS

constant follow up and updates by e-mail

November 2nd, 2017 Maplewood, NJ'

I saw items removed from my report with in the first month of being in the program. These are items I tried with for months .

November 2nd, 2017 Hackensack, NJ

They really care about helping people. I ask a lot of questions and they are always so patient in answering.

November 2nd, 2017 Westbury, NY

Highly recommended. I am an attorney and I was of the belief that negative marks on your credit report, could not be removed under any circumstance is. Clearly I was wrong as many of the reasons I had for being late with payments, for example, is that

October 19th, 2017 Richmond, VA

Amazing company. They perform as advertised! Excellent customer service and fantastic results! Removed 75% of collections from reports within 75 days! They work miracles. Highly recommend . Service is the best and price of service is affordable for anyone. Credit scores improved from very poor to fair/Average. Very happy customer!

October 15th, 2017 San Angelo, TX

Awesome people started with lots of negative items after a few months all is looking good. Nothing but good things by these people thanks. Great help.

October 10th, 2017 Alpharetta, GA

been with credit saint for 7 months and started with about 40 plus negatives items on my credit. They called every month just to make sure everything is fine I only have fee things to dispute. My credit score climbed every month and went from low 500s to mid 690s. I barely paid attention! Credit Saint did a fantastic job Thanks so much guys

October 9th, 2017 Las Vegas, NV

My score just hit 700, its a little less than 200 points better than when i started. This service is incredible.

October 6th, 2017 Brooklyn, NY

Professional and Polite. They dont talk down to you even though you are coming to them for help. They really care about the customer service aspect of their business. I felt comfortable with the paralegal I talked to. Made me feel better about the whole process.

October 5th, 2017 Asheville, NC

I'd been fighing with bank of america and capital one for MONTHS trying to get my fathers damage off my credit report. THe companies basically laughed at me when I said I wasnt him. They treated me like a criminal trying to get out of something. They were the criminals. I contacted Credit Saint for help and once these companies knew they were dealing with professionals, they changed their tune.

October 4th, 2017 New York, NY

This is the Best company on BEST COMPANY! LOL. But seriously, they do help. THers so much I didnt know about credit and stuff. They took the time to explain and now i see things for what they are with dealing with crediters.

October 3rd, 2017 Indianapolis, IN

Score up each month since I started. The big changes happened right away, and they have slowed down, now that im in the 700s. It was expected tho, they tell you to expect a burst in the beginning, but then things will level off as you have less junk to get rid of. Im happy I did it and would def reccomend.

September 22nd, 2017 Jacksonville, FL

Ive been with them for 6 months and my score goes up everytime my monitor updates. the best changes are at the beginning, but i only have a few things left so thats why it slows down. I had bad credit and now its pretty much good credit. Exp 719 TU 740 EFX 731. Up from the low 500s. Thanks for reading!

September 21st, 2017 Dublin, OH

I like them. they do what they say. They dont make crazy promises, the work was well worth what i spent. i especially like the extra information about how the credit bureaus work and how to deal with creditors. They taught me enough about credit for me to better take care of myself and my family. good value.

September 14th, 2017 Asheville, NC

top notch. my paralegal told it like it was. I appreciate the honesty about my spending habits and overall poor financial situation. I trusted her to help, and she really did. IM not good with a computer, so she called to check on me as we went. Make the call! its up to you!

August 31st, 2017 New York, NY

Im not all the way there yet, but im way better than i was before starting this. Credit Saint is very helpful in fighting the credit bureaus. Id never have been able to do it alone. Im up 96 points so far!

August 21st, 2017 Wasilla, AK

I am THRILLED with the results from Credit Saint! Between 3 bureaus I’ve had 5 open collections REMOVED! 7 Late payments REMOVED! 1 Paid charge-off REMOVED! 18 Inquiries REMOVED!! My credit scores have increased from the high 500s – low 600s now to 651/674/and 705!! They have super customer service and support and are very informative and patient with clients!!

August 18th, 2017 Chicago, IL

Really good service. they made a believer out of me. My son is in the program now, and his results are good also. I wish id done this earlier.

August 16th, 2017 Elizabeth, NJ

Services were great at first. I saw a very good change at first in my credit. Then it slowly started to come to an end. I got a million excuses as to why. It served its purpose.

August 9th, 2017

I have been with Credit Saint for two months now and I'm seen progress. I have a 1 repo 4 student loans and they are being removed an I am not the type to leave reviews but they are worth it. They provide the best customer service and they are honest .Kamelia is my agent an she is very patience knowledgeable and attentive. They might be expensive again but quality service and if you want to have a second chance in the world of credit this is the company to go with.

August 8th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

I was very impressed with Credit Saint. they were able to get my credit score up in a very short period of time. I would recommend them to anyone looking to do credit repair.

July 27th, 2017 Perth Amboy, NJ

I can't say one bad thing about credit saint.. I had a score of 430 and within 5 months they were able to get rid of my negative credit report and my score went up to 630 and still going up as I follow their advice ...

July 27th, 2017 Huntington Beach, CA

Credit Saint and its associates were very easy to work with and I had an excellent experience with the process from start to finish. They were able to remove things from my reports that, on my own, I could not resolve through the dispute process directly. They gave great advice on credit choices and were able to resolve 100% of the issues that I came to them with. I would highly recommend them for any credit needs, and their money back guarantee gives you peace of mind. Every time I called in they were available and willing to answer any questions I had.