Credit Saint

Call Now Enroll Online

Credit Saint verified Companies can verify their Best Company profile through contacting us. Once a company profile has been claimed and verified by Best Company, we work with the company to ensure the information on our site is as accurate as possible.

Credit Saint's credit repair programs work in 45-day cycles. At the end of each cycle, customers will receive reports from all three credit reporting bureaus to help them track their credit repair progress. In addition to three levels of service, the company also offers a 90-day money back guarantee.

The Good

• Good Online Transparency
  • Lower Monthly Rate
  • 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee

Credit Saint provides ample policy information that will truly help customers decide if this company is the best for them. Information such as terms and conditions, applicable state laws, company policies, and pricing information is not only available but also easy to find. Customers can see details of Credit Saint's three credit repair plans - what's covered, and how much each plan will cost. The company's least expensive option runs at $49.99 per month, which is more affordable than some top-rated companies. Credit Saint also provides customers with a 90-day money-back guarantee, something not offered by many credit repair companies.

Good Online Transparency

Credit Saint clearly lists terms of service, disclaimers, and pricing information on its site.

Lower Monthly Rate

Credit Saint charges as low as $49.99 a month.

90-Day Money-Back Guarantee

Customers receive a full refund if Credit Saint cannot remove inaccurate items within 90 days. On top of this, all cancellations are prorated, so clients can cancel anytime they want and only pay for the days they used.

The Bad

• High First Work Fees
  • Limited Availability

Because Credit Saint is so transparent regarding its policies and pricing, customers will also be aware of the first work fees the company charges. For Credit Saint's most comprehensive plan, customers will need to pay the first work fee of $99-$195 after Credit Saint has provided its initial services. Additionally, Credit Saint customers will pay a $99.00 monthly subscription fee.

High First Work Fees

After Credit Saint provides its initial services, the company charges customers $99 - $195 for its "first work fee," depending on the plan they choose. This fee includes the first part of the work, writing of challenges, and a full report on your credit rating. Overall, it would be better to see no "first work fees" but these prices are competitive, if not lower than some major competitors in the industry.

Limited Availability

Credit Saint's services are not available to residents of South Carolina.

The Bottom Line

Credit Saint is one of the most transparent credit repair companies in the industry and provides a variety of credit repair plans to fit most budgets. The 90-day money-back guarantee makes Credit Saint somewhat unique in the industry, and can help customers avoid the risk of paying for credit repair services that they are not satisfied with.

Call our recommended rep over at Credit Saint below.

128 Credit Saint Reviews

1. Select Your Rating

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

August 18th, 2017 Chicago, IL

Really good service. they made a believer out of me. My son is in the program now, and his results are good also. I wish id done this earlier.

August 16th, 2017 Elizabeth, NJ

Services were great at first. I saw a very good change at first in my credit. Then it slowly started to come to an end. I got a million excuses as to why. It served its purpose.

August 9th, 2017

I have been with Credit Saint for two months now and I'm seen progress. I have a 1 repo 4 student loans and they are being removed an I am not the type to leave reviews but they are worth it. They provide the best customer service and they are honest .Kamelia is my agent an she is very patience knowledgeable and attentive. They might be expensive again but quality service and if you want to have a second chance in the world of credit this is the company to go with.

August 8th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

I was very impressed with Credit Saint. they were able to get my credit score up in a very short period of time. I would recommend them to anyone looking to do credit repair.

July 27th, 2017 Perth Amboy, NJ

I can't say one bad thing about credit saint.. I had a score of 430 and within 5 months they were able to get rid of my negative credit report and my score went up to 630 and still going up as I follow their advice ...

July 27th, 2017 Huntington Beach, CA

Credit Saint and its associates were very easy to work with and I had an excellent experience with the process from start to finish. They were able to remove things from my reports that, on my own, I could not resolve through the dispute process directly. They gave great advice on credit choices and were able to resolve 100% of the issues that I came to them with. I would highly recommend them for any credit needs, and their money back guarantee gives you peace of mind. Every time I called in they were available and willing to answer any questions I had.

July 23rd, 2017 Miami, FL

The paralegal I spoke to was very helpful and knowledgeable. She really knew what she was talking about. Im an attorney and she knew credit reports and the tricks the bureaus try to play better than me. And i honestly spent hours looking into it. I havent seen results yet, I'll update this review when I do. So far the experience is a 10.

July 15th, 2017

tried two other companies before credit saint. they were a waste of money. with credit saint my score has risen 63 points in 7 months. highly recommend credit saint.

3 0

July 14th, 2017

For the nearly 3 months that I have been with credit saint they have been great. I have had several items removed from all 3 of my credit reports each cycle. The only reason why I am cancelling their services is because of my current financial situation but my plan is to rejoin with them within a few months. Thanks for your help Credit Saints

July 10th, 2017 Cary, NC

On top of the Credit Repair game! My initial consult with Taryn was great and you can tell when someone is trying to really help you or just go after your pocket book. She took the time with me and I never felt rushed during the initial consult or even when she calls me once a month to update me/give me a progress report on my file. At the end of the first cycle with them I have many deleted items on my credit reports. This is a company that does what they say they can do! Thank you Trayn and Credit Saint Team. -Michael- (aka: the guy that always asks a lot of questions when you call me)

July 6th, 2017 Las Vegas, NV

they did a great job on my credit. my score is up about 70 points!

July 4th, 2017

I had a repo on a stolen car! THE CREDIT BUREAUS ARE CRAZY! They fought with me for months before i called a company for help. Creditsaint was the right company to call. They had that repo and the late payments off in a few months. i WISH ID DONE IT SOONER!

July 3rd, 2017 Irving, TX

The results from Credit Saint have been beyond my wildest imagination. A Chapter 7 bankruptcy and a $160k judgement as well as numerous slow pay and charged off credit cards have all been deleted from my credit report. Justin has gone above a beyond in responding to any of my questions or concerns. You guys rock!

July 3rd, 2017 Trumbull, CT

I just hung up with marissa at credit saint. I couldnt get to a computer so she spent the last hour and a half explaining the stuff they had removed, (a LOT) AND what i needed to do now to help my self after what she called an "explosion" in my first cycle in their clean slate program. Ive had bad credit for years. If Id known it was so easy to fix, I'd have done this years ago. great customer service. alos I should mention, she called me, just to "follow up" and make sure i understood what was happening. i was shocked at the great customer service.

July 2nd, 2017 San Jose, CA

I almost didnt use credit saint because i felt they wouldnt promise me things. They wouldnt promise my score would go up, other companies did. They wouldnt promise that every bad mark on my credit would disappear, other companies did. But they did make a promise that other companies did not. And that was that IF they did not take damage off my report in the first 90 days, they would give me my money back. Every dollar. Lexington law, credit repair.com, have no such policy. AND creditsaint was A+ BBB rated. The others on this site listed above creditsaint, are F's! In 90 days, They DID raise my credit score, AND DID remove most of the damage I had. There is a reason the others are F rated vs. Credit Saint's A+. Do your own research, mine paid off when I didnt fall for the fake promises from companies with no refund policy.

June 30th, 2017 Saint Louis, MO

Brianna was my rep. She took great care of me. I needed some tough love and she was not afraid to tell me what i needed to do better in my own life on top of what they could do to fight for me with the credit bureaus. Is my life better for having done this? 100%.

June 29th, 2017

SCORE UP 140 POINTS SO FAR! IF YOU ARE ON THE FENCE GET OFF THE FENCE!!!!!!!

June 28th, 2017 Tempe, AZ

Great customer service. Great Results! I'm a DIY guy and I hate spending money on stuff I think I can do better. But I can admit when im wrong. I did try to do it. I researched the FCRA and drafted letters. And I got stone walled. The credit bureaus try to exhaust you with stall tactics. The CS guarantee is how they got me, and im glad they did. In a month or 2, they got more bad marks deleted from my report than I got off in a year. Im sad about all the time I wasted and the higher interest Im paying on a carloan I got earlier this year because I didn't ask professionals for help. Call them.

0 1

June 28th, 2017 Trumbull, CT

I have been reading reviews for credit repair companies for months now. I wanted to do this as a new years resolution but have been unable to settle on a company thought I could trust. I ended up with Credit saint in april. It was the BBB rating (A+) that sold me with a guarantee. You would think all these companies have refund policies, they don't. You would think they are all with the BBB, they are not. The more I researched the more Credit Saint was the only choice. Their work was fast and I got answers whenever I spoke to someone. Stick with the BBB. There is a reason that not all these companies are not rated, or not rated well.

June 20th, 2017 Los Angeles, CA

They did a good job, Id recommend them or use them again if I hurt my credit again. They did what they said they would do, and helped me understand what I should do also. There is so much the banks dont tell you!