Credit Saint verified Companies can verify their Best Company profile through contacting us. Once a company profile has been claimed and verified by Best Company, we work with the company to ensure the information on our site is as accurate as possible.

5.6

Enroll Online
Call Now

Credit Saint's credit repair programs work in 45-day cycles. At the end of each cycle, customers will receive reports from all three credit reporting bureaus to help them track their credit repair progress. In addition to three levels of service, the company also offers a 90-day money back guarantee.

The Good

• Good Online Transparency
  • Lower Monthly Rate
  • 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee

Credit Saint provides ample policy information that will truly help customers decide if this company is the best for them. Information such as terms and conditions, applicable state laws, company policies, and pricing information is not only available, but also easy to find. Customers can see details of Credit Saint's three credit repair plans - what's covered, and how much each plan will cost. The company's least expensive option runs at $49.99 per month, which is more affordable than some top-rated companies. Credit Saint also provides customers with a 90-day money-back guarantee, something not offered by many credit repair companies.

Good Online Transparency

Credit Saint clearly lists terms of service, disclaimers, and pricing information on its site.

Lower Monthly Rate

Credit Saint charges as low as $49.99 a month.

90-Day Money-Back Guarantee

Customers receive a full refund if Credit Saint cannot remove inaccurate items within 90 days. On top of this, all cancellations are prorated, so clients can cancel anytime they want and only pay for the days they used.

The Bad

• High First Work Fees
  • Limited Availability

Because Credit Saint is so transparent regarding its policies and pricing, customers will also be aware of the first work fees the company charges. For Credit Saint's most comprehensive plan, customers will need to pay the first work fee of $99-$195 after Credit Saint has provided its initial services. Additionally, Credit Saint customers will pay a $99.00 monthly subscription fee.

High First Work Fees

After Credit Saint provides its initial services, the company charges customers $99 - $195 for its "first work fee," depending on the plan they choose. This fee includes the first part of the work, writing of challenges, and a full report on your credit rating. Overall, it would be better to see no "first work fees" but these prices are competitive, if not lower than some major competitors in the industry.

Limited Availability

Credit Saint's services are not available to residents of South Carolina.

The Bottom Line

Credit Saint is one of the most transparent credit repair companies in the industry and provides a variety of credit repair plans to fit most budgets. The 90-day money-back guarantee makes Credit Saint somewhat unique in the industry, and can help customers avoid the risk of paying for credit repair services that they are not satisfied with.

Call our recommended rep over at Credit Saint below.

4.9

Smuniz

February 20th, 2018 Paterson, NJ DETAILS

I've Only been with them a Month and seeing Great Results, I look forward TO MY FIRST 90 DAYS. Customer Service is Great

paul

February 16th, 2018 Chicago, IL DETAILS

consultation is in depth. The information they gave was valuable and changed the way I look at credit reports.

Bird

February 12th, 2018 Leeds, AL DETAILS

Im was satisfied with the service that Ive received so far, but Im eager to see the results.

hudson

February 9th, 2018 New York, NY DETAILS

I went from 490 to 700 in 6 months with credit saint. They do more than just repair credit, they put you on track to building a whole new credit profile to boost your credit score. they want you to succeed and sometimes just taking bad marks off a credit report is not enough. i'll never forget the guy i spoke to on the first day telling me that i could enroll, but in my case building new credit was as important as lifting damage. And that if i just signed up and then forgot about his instructions, when they were successful in removing damage, I still would not have good credit because i only had damage. And when it came off, id have no credit. and that would still not be "good credit" so he made me open accounts and showed me techniques to set them up so I built a great credit profile without thinking about it. he made me set everything on auto pay and then give myself a cash allowance to get through the week so I could be on track to save some money and settle some small collections I had. Its like when you leave a doctors office, and you say, "whoa, thats a good doctor, he knows everything". there are so many of these companies its hard to pick the right one. Credit Saint is the right one.

jkratz

February 8th, 2018 Campbell, CA DETAILS

they made a difference in my life for the better. The overall mission was to be approved for a property and it was accomplished.

Henry

February 6th, 2018 Monroe, NC DETAILS

Credit Saints are friendly and they also get fast results.

Koma

January 2nd, 2018 Dayton, OH

Amazing. Great customer service so far. Today is my first day with them.

Kris Hattabaugh

December 24th, 2017 Homestead, FL DETAILS

The timeline is the best.. I mean as soon as you talk with someone it goes on your timeline. And you always get a real person on the other end. Thats value. Great company and results.. For best results Credit Saint is the Real deal,fast,friendly,and very communicative.. The Crystal and the whole team. Happy Holidays From Kris H.

David Perticari

December 24th, 2017 Matawan, NJ DETAILS

Credit saint is great and I'm not just saying that lightly. I didn't have a lot of collection stuff, mostly late payments from the past, but they were able to clear one of my whole reports! Their customer support is great always there to answer questions. Like anything else, you do have to do the work too since they are your reports and your credit. I have been using them for 4 months, I have been paying stuff off and paying on time and credit saint has been doing their thing getting stuff erased. Credit score went from 520 to 692 so far.

polly

December 21st, 2017 Indianapolis, IN DETAILS

Personal service, I never felt like a "UNIT" to them. When i was with lexington law i got the run around from reps with no personal service. Credit Saint was a completely different experience. Better results, better service. Better everything.

shartal

December 12th, 2017 Orlando, FL DETAILS

I couldnt have gotten a new house without them. They're GREAT!

Codi

December 12th, 2017 Albany, NY DETAILS

Since I have been with this company I have seen a jump in my credit score and it couldn’t have come at a better time! I was recommended by a friend of mine when I was looking for a new car. The customer service is impeccable and answers ALL my questions and always so friendly! They are honest with you when they don’t think you need to continue with their services anymore either which I think is a plus. They also told me about this survey to take to give me a credit on my mo they fee which was awesome!!

Jeff Hardesty

December 11th, 2017 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

After a recent divorce, my credit rating fell right when i needed the credit. Credit Saint helped guide me through the process and improved my credit by over 40 points!

Alejandro Correa

December 7th, 2017 Arlington, TX DETAILS

I have identity theft and Credit Saint is helping me fix my credit. They take the time to explain and guide me to the right place. They have been a big help thanks

Ms M

December 7th, 2017 Upper Marlboro, MD DETAILS

Credit Saint reviewed my credit file and came up with an easy to understand approach to cleaning up my report. They also identified barriers to a high score and offered solutions that I could take to increase my score.

Mark

December 7th, 2017 Windham, NH DETAILS

Excellent experience. Brianna and the entire team were extremely friendly and helpful. I saw an immediate improvement within 45 days of starting the program.

OmarSam

December 6th, 2017 Chicago, IL DETAILS

the bureaus dont want you to use credit repair companies, but then when you try to work with them direct, nothing gets fixed. I tried it for 6 months before calling Credit Saint, and i got nothing done on my own. Credit Saint had things deleted in the first month. I should have called them sooner.

KBusch

December 5th, 2017 Kansas City, MO DETAILS

they did a great job. score is way up, and the mess my husband made is gone. I thought id be paying his debt for the rest of my life. Credit Saint saved me.

judy

November 14th, 2017 Corona, NY DETAILS

Credit Saint has erased late payment, collections and chareoff off my credit report.

DW

November 10th, 2017 Anchorage, AK DETAILS

i did not trust that this work could be done. They took my bad situation and corrected it, and i promise it was a mess. The woman done STOLE MY SOUL! but credit saint gave it back.

neal

November 10th, 2017 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

they're good! they did change my credit report for the better!

Michelle

November 6th, 2017 Basking Ridge, NJ' DETAILS

They made a significant impact on changing my credit score in a very short period of time. They had tons of incorrect information removed from my report. Went from a very low score to almost 700!!!

Team

November 6th, 2017 Warren, OH DETAILS

Helped my credit score a great deal. Persisted in keeping me moving forward.

all the team

November 6th, 2017 Orlando, FL DETAILS

excellent staff and very helpful to your needs.

Miss Nikkia

November 6th, 2017 Washington, DC DETAILS

I love the open communication. They are not all about money. I also like how they educate you on your credit and how to improve it to maximize your results.

B. Valdez

November 6th, 2017 Littleton, CO DETAILS

They truly care and go abover and beyond to address your individual needs. They keep you informed and take the time to work with you and explain what they are doing. They truly CARE!

VicJohnson

November 2nd, 2017 Washington, DC DETAILS

Score went up a lot. Thats all the matters, they will teach you all about credit, but in the end how many points did the score that went up was my only concern. In that light, they really did make a change for me. I went from mid 500s to low 700s in their service, in a little more than 6 months. Im satisfied.

Ksipple

November 2nd, 2017 Columbus, OH DETAILS

my credit was a barren wasteland when i called these people in desperation. They made me feel like there was hope, and then proved it when they boosted my credit score back to the land of the living!. it was a big win.

Orlando L

November 2nd, 2017 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

its hard to impress me. but they did. I had like 20 open collections wiped clean off my report. myscore is up like 200 points.

carter

November 2nd, 2017 Madison, WI DETAILS

I needed to be approved for a student loan for my son or they were going to send him home from school. I found out in June and by September they had cleaned up the wreck that was my credit history. Got approved and saved my son's education.

Hazel

November 2nd, 2017 Atlanta, GA' DETAILS

I hope to never need this help again but if I do, this is the only company I'd go to. Lexington law did nothing for me. Credit Saint was a blessing from Jesus!

pete from brick

November 2nd, 2017 Brick, NJ DETAILS

honest and professional service. Id reccommend to anyone

The Donald Simpson

November 2nd, 2017 San Jose, CA DETAILS

Marissa is a ROCKSTAR! always upbeat and loaded with answers. Ive never been able to stump her. They call me sometimes just to check in, and genuinely care about raising credit scores.

Hannah

November 2nd, 2017 Pompton Plains, NJ DETAILS

Customer service, reliability, value for your money, reasonably priced

frank martinez

November 2nd, 2017 Murrieta, CA DETAILS

constant follow up and updates by e-mail

Brie

November 2nd, 2017 Maplewood, NJ'

I saw items removed from my report with in the first month of being in the program. These are items I tried with for months .

Dpatagonia

November 2nd, 2017 Hackensack, NJ

They really care about helping people. I ask a lot of questions and they are always so patient in answering.

November 2nd, 2017 Westbury, NY

Highly recommended. I am an attorney and I was of the belief that negative marks on your credit report, could not be removed under any circumstance is. Clearly I was wrong as many of the reasons I had for being late with payments, for example, is that

Heather

October 19th, 2017 Richmond, VA

Amazing company. They perform as advertised! Excellent customer service and fantastic results! Removed 75% of collections from reports within 75 days! They work miracles. Highly recommend . Service is the best and price of service is affordable for anyone. Credit scores improved from very poor to fair/Average. Very happy customer!

Mando

October 15th, 2017 San Angelo, TX

Awesome people started with lots of negative items after a few months all is looking good. Nothing but good things by these people thanks. Great help.