CreditRepair.com focuses on improving members' poor credit by offering several incredibly useful customer resources such as an online dashboard and mobile app.

The company works with all three major credit bureaus and provides consumers with the following services:

• A free credit score evaluation along with a recommended solution
  • A free credit report evaluation for all accounts
  • Free access to credit report summaries
  • A personalized, free consultation
  • Credit repair plan options
  • A simple three-step credit repair process

This credit repair company works to dispute any and all inaccurate and unfair negative credit items like late payments and charge offs for all members' credit reports, and its credit repair process generally takes the average member six months to complete.

Unlike other repair companies, CreditRepair.com's vision is not solely based on one-time repairs. Instead, the company focuses on helping consumers create and maintain future financial well-being. The company provides members with a personal online dashboard and educational credit resources.

Overall, CreditRepair.com is fairly transparent about their credit repair software and repair services and is known for providing reputable credit repair services and helpful customer service.

Read on to learn more about the company's repair process and to see verified CreditRepair.com customer reviews

The Good

• Free Credit Consultation
  • Innovative Technology
  • Small One-Time Fee
  • Credit Repair Speed
  • Online Resources

CreditRepair.com has a significant amount of experience in the credit repair industry in comparison to other credit repair organizations.

The repair business offers several positive features such as innovative technology and fast credit repair speeds in order to help each client improve their credit situation as efficiently as possible.

The company states that "on average, past..members have seen 7% of their questionable credit report negatives removed per month."

Advanced credit repair business experience and quick results aren't the only benefits to CreditRepair.com's services. Others include:

Free Credit Consultation

CreditRepair.com offers a free 10-minute credit report consultation that includes a personalized analysis of credit reports from all three major credit reporting agencies.

The company also offers a free credit score evaluation, credit report summary, and a recommended credit solution to help put members on the path to obtaining a good credit score.

Innovative Technology

CreditRepair.com offers more innovative technology than just an online portal to its credit repair account members.

The repair service also provides the following:

• Online dashboard
  • Credit score tracker
  • Mobile app
  • Text/email alerts
  • Credit monitoring

CreditRepair.com strives to be transparent by keeping members updated on the credit repair process and providing reliable customer service.

Small One-Time Fee

There is a one-time charge of $14.99 to pull a member's credit report when getting started. This initial fee is much lower than what other credit repair companies charge.

CreditRepair.com states that there will never be any additional costs or fees when a member's first credit report is pulled.

Credit Repair Speed

According to CreditRepair.com, previous members have seen an average 40-point TransUnion credit score improvement in about four to six months.

In comparison to other companies in the credit repair industry, four months to six is a short amount of time to remove negative items and improve a client's bad credit situation.

Current and past members have also responded well to CreditRepair.com's repair services. In their reviews, they provided that their overall experience with CreditRepair.com was great and that CreditRepair.com improved their credit score quickly, in a matter of just a few months.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Brian Kniskern from Worcester, Massachusetts

"CreditRepair.com raised my score from 564 to 748 in one year's time. They gave me my financial freedom back."

While results can and will vary per customer and credit situation, several members have commented on CreditRepair.com's quick, positive results in regard to their credit scores.

Online Resources

The repair company offers quite a few helpful and free online resources. These resources include frequently asked questions, customer reviews, and a description of its credit repair process.

Additionally, the CreditRepair.com website also has a variety of educational resources including a credit repair blog, score estimator, loan center, savings center, and articles related to credit counseling and improvement, debt solutions, disputes, credit history, bureaus, credit card management, identity theft, and more.

The Bad

• Lack of Website Information
  • Limited Availability

CreditRepair.com has several great features to its services like its speedy credit repair process, its work ethic with creditors and all three major credit bureaus, and its provided innovative technology.

However, the credit repair firm does have a few drawbacks and there are some definitive points those who have a low credit score should consider before choosing to work with this credit repair company.

Lack of Website Information

Some credit repair companies offer a significant amount of information on their websites about the different credit restoration services and credit repair service programs they offer.

CreditRepair.com, however, only appears to provide limited information for one package/service which goes for a monthly fee of $99.95.

The company advertises on its website that it offers three credit repair plan options that range from basic to aggressive credit repair. It appears that potential clients must directly contact the company to obtain more information about its credit repair service options.

Limited Availability

CreditRepair.com does not provide credit repair services to Colorado, Georgia, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Ohio, Oregon, South Carolina, and Wisconsin. Those who reside in these states will have to search elsewhere for credit repair assistance.

The Bottom Line

CreditRepair.com is one of the best companies to help you repair your credit.

Even though it lacks some online information regarding its credit repair service options and does not provide services to a few states, CreditRepair.com's innovative technology and ability to remove negative items like late payments and charge offs in a timely manner, combined with consumer repair reviews, allows members to receive faster, good credit results as well as evaluate their credit 24/7 with a peace of mind.

The repair business also provides TransUnion credit monitoring as well as email and text alerts to all members. The company does charge an initial fee, however, this setup fee is smaller than what most other credit repair services charge.

The credit restoration company works with all three credit bureaus to dispute negative credit items and offers a free credit report as well as a free credit score evaluation.

CreditRepair.com provides an online dashboard, mobile app, and a credit score tracker to help you track your progress. The credit restoration company also focuses on customer service by providing real credit solutions that will motivate clients to focus on bettering their credit history and help them to maintain a level of good credit overall.

If you have bad credit, we highly recommend you choose CreditRepair.com's reputable credit repair services to improve your credit score.

Call our recommended rep over at CreditRepair.com below.

CreditRepair.com Frequently Asked Questions

How many credit bureaus does CreditRepair.com work with?

There are three major credit bureaus in the United States — Equifax, TransUnion, and Experian. CreditRepair.com works with all three.

How long does CreditRepair.com’s credit repair process take?

Honestly, we can’t say. There’s no way to predict in advance how long it will take to repair your credit, as every credit situation is different. That being said, past members have stayed with us for about six months.

Does CreditRepair.com offer a money-back or service guarantee?

We do not. Credit repair just isn’t something that can be guaranteed. What we can guarantee, however, is that we will do everything in our power to help you achieve the credit score you deserve.

How much does it cost to use CreditRepair.com’s credit repair services?

We offer different products and services to match every budget. You can even get a credit evaluation for free. That being said, our most popular service is also our most advanced, which costs $99.95 per month.

How do I know if CreditRepair.com is a legitimate credit repair company?

We chose to call ourselves CreditRepair.com for a reason — because we’re really good at credit repair. We’ve been legitimate players in the credit industry since 1998, and have actively helped people rewrite their credit histories since 2011.

What payment options does CreditRepair.com offer?

We accept all forms of payment, except Discover Card.

How can I track my credit repair progress while using CreditRepair.com’s services?

For the most part, our members monitor their credit repair progress via their personalized dashboard on our website. We also have an app on iOS and Android. Of course, our members are always welcome to call us for updates and more information.

What are the credit repair service options that CreditRepair.com offers?

We offer a variety of service options to support every budget. Our advanced service costs $99.95 per month, with options decreasing in cost from there. We also offer a FREE credit score and evaluation to anyone who calls to learn more.

How does CreditRepair.com’s credit repair process work?

Our proven process can be summarized into three steps. First, we work with our members to identify what items on their credit are unfair, inaccurate, or unsubstantiated. Then, we work with their creditors and the credit bureaus to verify these items. Finally, as we work through each item we identified earlier, we help our members manage their credit wisely.

What do I need to get started with CreditRepair.com?

A bit of information and a phone. Really, that’s it. We encourage interested consumers to give us a call for a free credit evaluation from one of our credit advisors. We’ll show you what’s hurting your score and help you get your credit headed in the right direction.

3.9

Charlie

September 24th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent Results for reasonable price. I started with a 665 credit score and several inaccuracies on my credit report. They went to work cleaning up the inaccuracies while I went to work paying off creditors. Together we built my score to 780 and I was recently approved for a $280K home loan at 2.87%.

Yancarlos Ortega

September 24th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

they did what they promised. They erased all the negativity on my credit help me get my score up

Tanya Braithwaite

September 16th, 2020 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Well in the beginning as they were taking the $99 a month out of my bank account I basically wasn't seeing much done but after about three months a whole lot of things just started changing on my report things that I thought wouldn't even come off so quickly I came with the score of 493 my scores at about 6 and by the end of the month it might be 7 something my brother introduced me to credit repair. Com he left credit repair. Com with a score of eight point something creditrepair.com really works especially when you don't have time to try and do it yourself it can be very annoying let them do the work for you they'll get you where you should be thank you credit repair.com and one more thing I'm not even paying $99 anymore it's down to $24 cuz I basically really don't need them anymore thanks again credit repair

Ryan Karmann

September 11th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I Called today with some simple questions. My question was are you going to dispute just this one item this month ? My answer i got back was yes. She was unsure of what and when so I closed my account. They must be used to it because the lady on the phone did not care at all. Well there were dogs barking in the back ground so maybe thats why she was in a hurry to get off phone. Worst customer service i have ever had.

Al Crepeau

September 6th, 2020 Derry, NH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Phenomenal results. Fast, Courteous, dependable service. Highly recommended. Five Stars.

Jeffrey Anderson-Gunter

August 25th, 2020 Palmdale, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

50 point jump in score within six months.

Curtis Smith Jr.

August 11th, 2020 Riverview, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They have been prompt on keeping me informed on changes or deletions on my account through emails. When I call I always get someone on the phone. The adviser is detail with the information during the conversation.

dora mcbeth

August 6th, 2020 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The customer service department are knowledgeable and courteous. Credit Repair has proven their obligation to helping the customers improve ratings and scores.

alanadowney

August 4th, 2020 Palm Springs, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Super easy, best customer service and reasonable price structures!

James Pendergraph

July 31st, 2020 Chapel Hill, NC

They are understanding and willing to to work hard for you

Alexander Johnson

July 13th, 2020 Burbank, CA

I like the credit repair team. While my credit needed too much repair for them to help me, I still appreciate the nice voices and honesty

Dezell

July 6th, 2020 Baytown, TX

I began using this repair in 2019 but kept it for just a month or two because creditors began notifying me and I did not see results.

FredHolland

July 1st, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They did what they promised to do and they are always on point with follow ups and communicating with me and letting me know what's going on

Zane & Ella’s Life A

June 26th, 2020 Hoffman, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Credit repair helped me so much. I recommend them 10000% there has no one ever helped me as much as they did. They removed the worst negative items that everyone said they CANT AND THEY DID IT. I am 750 credit from 550. Thank you guys!! I recommend them.

Dollfacedollhouse

June 20th, 2020 Memphis, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Credit repair helped my credit alot I saw a change within the first 3 months my score increased and things where falling off my credit. The representatives will also give u advise on how to maintain your good credit score.

ilee Moore

June 11th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I didn't think it was working but it is I'm glad i called credit repair.com because if i want to buy me a new car are house i can woohoo

RICK MAYBURY

June 8th, 2020 Rockport, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The service did help. Customer service was excellent, sometimes difficult to connect with.

Cynthia Rodriguez

June 2nd, 2020 , TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I haven’t had great customer service until today. CreditRepair.com has helped me and assist me with all my questions.

Karen Johnson

June 2nd, 2020 Cleveland, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Escalation letters to be notarized either were never delayed for long periods, never received, or never sent and needed to be resent. Otherwise they did a very good job!

David Garcia

June 2nd, 2020 Kermit, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was able to repair my credit and get on the right track.

Wil clinton

June 2nd, 2020 Egg Harbor City, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They removed all that was derogatory on my credit report as they said would happen

Kristy

June 2nd, 2020 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Credit repair handled all of the communication without needing me every time, constant communication via email and updates. Credit repair in general does take time, but in less than a year I was up 100 points and major marks were removed from my credit!

Earl McClora

June 2nd, 2020 Columbia, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They greatly improved my credit score!!!

Dauge Morales

June 2nd, 2020 Miami Springs, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Well they really help me out with my credit, including a couple Bankruptcy that they took them out

Adrienne

May 29th, 2020 Utica, NY

The gentleman I consulted with was very helpful. He was a true profesional and easy to talk to. I learned so much from him. Thank you!

CLIFF ENG

May 22nd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

IT IS AN EASY WAY TO KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR CREDIT, THEY MAKE IT THE EASIEST WAY POSSIBLE

Sharee Alexander

May 22nd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They didn’t bring my score up .I did it myself by paying my bills on time

Almassri

May 22nd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Fast and Professionally was the way to get the report

Pearly Holland

May 20th, 2020 ,

When I asked about the negative items on my TRW, several have been removed and I very satisfied.

Austin

May 19th, 2020 Weaverville, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They have removed a lot of negative items from my credit report. It takes a little bit of time so be patient. But in my experience, they removed a lot of stuff but I didn't have anything actually on my account building credit so it kind of hit a plateau, but that was not because of CreditReport. It may seem a little costly, but it is worth it so give it a try.

Ash Robinson

May 19th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They didn’t help to improve my credit. All they did was repeatedly send out disputes for valid accounts.

Randolph Slaughter

May 18th, 2020 ,

It’s a wonderful experience working with the staff

Anna Whalen

Really great experience and results. They fixed my credit score from 630 to 760

Ashley Allen

May 18th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was able to call and get advice when needed. And they did excatly what was offered.

Barb

May 18th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This company was very good to me. They always answered the phone and followed me every step of the way.

Mina

May 18th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I cancelled n got an investigation result n it info hasnt been updated since i m member but yet i received the result

Joyce Berzeny-Ade

May 18th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

they are considerite, thoughtful, cerious!

Joe

May 18th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They keep me well informed,of my credit score

Kirk

May 18th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

False advertisement and knowledge, string you along month to month stating there sending disputes on your behalf but when a dispute is sent out the creditor has up to 60 days to respond but 60 days pass and nothing no response no letter nothing than I call and they say they dont know well send another dispute and wait 60 days, I paid almost a year for three disputes and one got removed and then a week later after it showed removed from Experian it was put back on by the creditor. Called creditreapir, they said they never seen that and then proceeded to tell me they are going to dispute again wait another 60 days. They lied I called trans and Experian and they would tell me there was no open disputes I would call back to credit repair who would say no we sent them. Such a sham, they will lead you and string along and tell you they are very knowledgable in this credit stuff and they attorneys that know all the laws. Again not true, they just send disputes something you can easily dont fall for the we do all the work because we know it all. I reported them for fraud due to them lying about sending out disputes. The one thing they didnt like about was results it's never guaranteed they ate going to get stuff removed, that is true but dont like about sending out disputes and the attorneys you work with. Also fyi they pull fico8 which is your highest reporting score all of which means nothing when it comes to houses, cars and credit cards. I did a refi and creditreapir score showed me 753 but when it was hard pulled from the lender it showed me 690 so I was unable to do my refi because i was under 700 again making it seem like they are doing so much with your score. SHAM BEWARE

May 18th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

1 year almost a 1,000 dollars to a 518 score. Hell for that I could have paid off two companies. It was higher than that before we started.

Cynthia Robles

May 18th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They been very good always answer a question when asked

Michael Thevar

May 18th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Poor customer service do not pick calls, we tried to cancel membership they dont respond, they keep sending the same requests for removal without proper communication, they never contacted me on their own even once

Jermaine

May 18th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are very very very GOOD there program really really works

ronni simmons

April 28th, 2020 Hurricane, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Talking to a representative today, and her helping me, made me feel at ease. She lowered my monthly payments and told me Credit Repair could still help. Thank yo C.R. and God bless you

Rebecca Priest

April 20th, 2020 Atlanta, GA

The best part about my experience with CreditRepair is knowing that I felt I have human access to the answers for all of my questions. Knowing someone is there to guide and help me alleviated a lot of stress. Thanks Credit Repair!

Sandra Faust

April 10th, 2020 Malden, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

CR has the best customer service representatives, they are always courteous no matter who you speak with no matter what time you call you'll always get exceptional results.

Amy D

February 25th, 2020 Osceola, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have had a life changing experience with using Credit Repair Services. They have continued to clear negative credit history that has been affecting my credit reports, preventing me from having basic things, because I cant make purchases due to my credit. I have the highest credit score of my life, thanks to Credit Repair.com

Chris

February 24th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

False promises - said they knew my situation around divorce and a joint mortgage but that turned out to be false.

Vincent S. Weston

February 24th, 2020 Lodi, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Never received any updates or phone calls about my membership all I got was phone calls the emails from companies that I have already knew I owe money to so they really didn't help me very much all they did was have me harassed by companies that I owe money to

carol valiante

February 13th, 2020 New Bern, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They helped me to understand what needed to be done.