Best Company Guarantee CreditRepair.com Logo

CreditRepair.com

8.5

CreditRepair.com focuses on improving members' poor credit and offers several helpful customer resources such as an online dashboard and mobile app.

According to CreditRepair.com's website, the company has achieved over 1.8 million removals since 2012 and has performed over 19 million challenges and disputes since its founding.

In terms of services, CreditRepair.com provides consumers with a free credit score evaluation along with a recommended solution, a free credit report evaluation for all accounts, free access to credit report summaries, a personalized, free consultation, credit repair plan options, and a simple three-step credit repair process.

This credit repair company works to dispute any and all inaccurate and unfair negative credit items like late payments and charge-offs for all members' credit reports. Its credit repair process generally takes the average member six months to complete.

CreditRepair.com's vision is not solely based on one-time repairs. The company focuses on helping consumers create and maintain future financial well-being.

Overall, CreditRepair.com is fairly transparent about its credit repair software and repair services and is known for providing reputable credit repair services and helpful customer service.

Read on to learn more about the company's repair process and to see verified CreditRepair.com customer reviews

The Good

• Free Credit Consultation
  • Helpful Technology
  • Small One-Time Fee
  • Credit Repair Speed
  • Online Resources

CreditRepair.com has a significant amount of experience in the credit repair industry in comparison to other credit repair organizations.

The credit repair organization offers several positive features such as innovative technology and fast credit repair speeds in order to help each client improve their credit situation as efficiently as possible.

The company states that "on average, past..members have seen 7% of their questionable credit report negatives removed per month."

Advanced credit repair business experience and quick results aren't the only benefits to CreditRepair.com's services. Others include:

Free Credit Consultation

Like many other top-ranked companies in the industry, CreditRepair.com offers a free 10-minute credit report consultation that includes a personalized analysis of credit reports from all three major credit reporting agencies.

The company also offers a free credit score evaluation, credit report summary, and a recommended credit solution to help put members on the path to obtaining a good credit score.

Helpful Technology

CreditRepair.com offers more innovative and helpful technology than just an online portal to its credit repair account members.

In addition to an online client dashboard, CreditRepair.com provides a credit score tracker tool, client-friendly mobile app, text and email alerts, and credit monitoring.

CreditRepair.com strives to be transparent by keeping members updated on the credit repair process and providing reliable customer service.

Small One-Time Fee

The company charges a one-time fee of $14.99 to pull a member's credit report when getting started. This initial fee is much lower than what many other credit repair companies charge.

CreditRepair.com states that there will never be any additional costs or hidden fees when a member's first credit report is pulled.

Credit Repair Speed

According to CreditRepair.com, previous members have seen an average 40-point credit score improvement in about four to six months.

In comparison to some other companies in the credit repair industry, four months to six can be a relatively short amount of time to remove negative items and improve a client's bad credit situation.

Current and past members have also responded well to CreditRepair.com's repair services. In their reviews, they provided that their overall experience with CreditRepair.com was great and that CreditRepair.com improved their credit score quickly, in a matter of just a few months.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Brian Kniskern from Worcester, Massachusetts

"CreditRepair.com raised my score from 564 to 748 in one year's time. They gave me my financial freedom back."

While it's important to note that results can and will vary per customer and credit situation, several members have commented on CreditRepair.com's quick, positive results in regard to their credit scores.

Online Resources

The repair company offers quite a few helpful and free online resources. These resources include frequently asked questions, customer reviews, and a description of its credit repair process.

Additionally, the CreditRepair.com website also has a variety of educational resources including a credit repair blog, score estimator, loan center, savings center, and articles related to credit counseling and improvement, debt solutions, disputes, credit history, bureaus, credit card management, identity theft, and more.

The Bad

• Lack of Website Information
  • Limited Availability

CreditRepair.com has several great features to its services like its speedy credit repair process and its helpful technology.

However, the credit repair firm does have a few drawbacks and there are some definitive points those who have a low credit score should consider before choosing to work with this credit repair company.

Lack of Website Information

Some credit repair companies offer a significant amount of information on their websites about the different credit restoration services and credit repair service programs they offer.

CreditRepair.com, however, only appears to provide limited information for one package/service which goes for a monthly fee of $99.95.

The company advertises on its website that it offers three credit repair plan options that range from basic to aggressive credit repair. It appears that potential clients must directly contact the company to obtain more information about these listed credit repair service options.

Limited Availability

CreditRepair.com does not provide credit repair services to Colorado, Georgia, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Ohio, Oregon, South Carolina, and Wisconsin. Those who reside in these states will have to search elsewhere for credit repair assistance.

That said, it's important to know that the majority of other companies within the credit repair industry are also limited regarding the number of states they can service.

The Bottom Line

CreditRepair.com is one of the best companies to help you repair your credit.

Even though the company lacks some online information regarding its credit repair service options and does not provide services to a few states, CreditRepair.com's innovative technology and ability to remove negative items like late payments and charge offs in a timely manner, combined with consumer repair reviews, allows members to receive faster, good credit results as well as evaluate their credit 24/7 with a peace of mind.

The repair business also provides TransUnion credit monitoring as well as email and text alerts to all members. The company does charge an initial fee, however, this setup fee is smaller than what most other credit repair services charge.

The credit restoration company works with all three credit bureaus to dispute negative credit items and offers a free credit report as well as a free credit score evaluation.

CreditRepair.com provides an online dashboard, mobile app, and a credit score tracker to help you track your progress. The credit restoration company also focuses on customer service by providing real credit solutions that will motivate clients to focus on bettering their credit history and help them to maintain a level of good credit overall.

If you have bad credit, we highly recommend you choose CreditRepair.com's reputable credit repair services to improve your credit score.

Call our recommended rep over at CreditRepair.com below.

not_listed_location

CreditRepair.com Frequently Asked Questions

How many credit bureaus does CreditRepair.com work with?

There are three major credit bureaus in the United States — Equifax, TransUnion, and Experian. CreditRepair.com works with all three.

How long does CreditRepair.com’s credit repair process take?

Honestly, we can’t say. There’s no way to predict in advance how long it will take to repair your credit, as every credit situation is different. That being said, past members have stayed with us for about six months.

Does CreditRepair.com offer a money-back or service guarantee?

We do not. Credit repair just isn’t something that can be guaranteed. What we can guarantee, however, is that we will do everything in our power to help you achieve the credit score you deserve.

How much does it cost to use CreditRepair.com’s credit repair services?

We offer different products and services to match every budget. You can even get a credit evaluation for free. That being said, our most popular service is also our most advanced, which costs $99.95 per month.

How do I know if CreditRepair.com is a legitimate credit repair company?

We chose to call ourselves CreditRepair.com for a reason — because we’re really good at credit repair. We’ve been legitimate players in the credit industry since 1998, and have actively helped people rewrite their credit histories since 2011.

What payment options does CreditRepair.com offer?

We accept all forms of payment, except Discover Card.

How can I track my credit repair progress while using CreditRepair.com’s services?

For the most part, our members monitor their credit repair progress via their personalized dashboard on our website. We also have an app on iOS and Android. Of course, our members are always welcome to call us for updates and more information.

What are the credit repair service options that CreditRepair.com offers?

We offer a variety of service options to support every budget. Our advanced service costs $99.95 per month, with options decreasing in cost from there. We also offer a FREE credit score and evaluation to anyone who calls to learn more.

How does CreditRepair.com’s credit repair process work?

Our proven process can be summarized into three steps. First, we work with our members to identify what items on their credit are unfair, inaccurate, or unsubstantiated. Then, we work with their creditors and the credit bureaus to verify these items. Finally, as we work through each item we identified earlier, we help our members manage their credit wisely.

What do I need to get started with CreditRepair.com?

A bit of information and a phone. Really, that’s it. We encourage interested consumers to give us a call for a free credit evaluation from one of our credit advisors. We’ll show you what’s hurting your score and help you get your credit headed in the right direction.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

4.0

JoAnna Di Sibio Brentwood, CA

Best customer service ever! I improved my FICO from the mid 600s to 759 at last check thru Credit Repair! I had given up on fixing my credit till I signed up for Credit Repair!! I have also learned so much about how to keep improving my credit and keeping it that way from now on!!! Amazing Company! Anyone with credit issues should sign up NOW!!!!

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Congratulations on your credit score increase! That's truly amazing and we are so grateful you chose us for your credit repair journey. Thank you for sharing you positive experience!

Robin Hale San Francisco, CA

The best decision. I ever made was leaving “lexington law credit services. They took my money and didn’t help me at all So I kept looking and Found your company And this “Credit Repair” Company is the best. Already my issues are being resolved after only a few months and Today I am buying a car Wow. They also helped me with this also with a special letter given to the finance department about how Credit Repair” is helping me with my credit and thanks to your whole team and how great your taking care of me I am able to purchase this car that I really need for a better job , and this is all possible thanks to Credit Repair Bless you all for working so hard and being on our side Best Regards Robin

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you so much for the kind words and congratulations on the new car! We are so happy to see you've benefitted from the services. Please be in touch if there's anything you need. Thank you again for sharing.

JoAnn Carroll Oklahoma City, OK

I like Credit Repair.Com there are results that shows they are a great company to help in solving your issues if it were a mistake on your report they stay consistent in trying to get it solved in a reasonable time. I recommend this company highly!

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you so much for the recommendation JoAnn! We truly appreciate it and thank you for sharing your positive experience thus far.

Vickey Bevil Pahrump, NV

When I started with CreditRepair.com I thought well this is going to be money out the window, boy was I wrong I had 13 negatives against me and no credit rating, now I have I believe 1 negative and now it shows a credit rating for me. Thank You CreditRepair.com

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Congratulations on the removals!! We appreciate you sharing your experience in detail and thank you for choosing us to be a part of your credit repair journey.

Jun. 15th, 2021

Crystal Richardson Charlotte, NC

I signed on with Credit Repair back in June 2015, and my score was at a 621. When I look now my score has gone up to a 743 and still climbing. I am looking forwards to seeing a perfect 850. This has been the biggest journey that I have been on of cleaning up my Credit and educating myself on how it works. I will definitely educate my children and grandchildren on the importance of having superb credit for the future. I look forwards to paying $19.95 a month to monitor my credit while I pay down on new debts.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Congratulations on the credit score increase! We truly appreciate you sharing your credit journey and are so grateful you let us be a part of it. Please reach out if you ever need anything.

Jun. 10th, 2021

Richard Allen Philadelphia, PA

It's been outstanding to work with a company that chairs for their customers that helps in times of need to bring the companies that do the right man wrong instead of given most people are fair shake when they're company takes advantage of people out there trying to do right but are nothing more than out for the all American dollar when their services are suspended by the people because of their services have gone bad which have the power to manipulate the system to destroy credit then we work so hard for that can be done in a matter of days thank you for standing up to those that are greedy for the American dollar instead of better service commitment to the public !!!

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you for the kind words! We are happy to help and so pleased to see you've enjoyed the services. Please reach out if you need anything.

Winston Taylor Philadelphia, PA

Very informative, Common Courtesy Shown,Professional Customer Services,Sensitive to my needs, Prompt response to my request, Problem tentatively Solved, well Overall Satisfactions!

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We are so thrilled to see this! Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience. We truly appreciate it!

Jun. 14th, 2021

Dan Crum

After finding out there were a couple of negative items on my credit report, I asked CreditRepair to investigate these shortcomings. They did so and found they were to be inaccurate and got them repaired in a very short time boosting my credit score by about 60 points. Well Done!!

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Congratulations on the credit score increase! We are so pleased to see you've enjoyed and benefitted from the services. Thank you for choosing us for your credit repair journey.

Jun. 1st, 2021

teresa lyons Seattle, WA

Very helpful love there plan no issue's with the subscription I purchased & would & will use them again for any of my credit needs . Very nice,professional & down to earth friendly people that understand & work hard for you & your needs. Thanks , Teresa Lyons

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We are so happy to see you've had a positive experience! We appreciate you taking the time to share and thank you for your kind words.

Sara Walton Kansas City, MO

Staff always answers with a friendly and positive voice. As if their happy to be there. Thats rare! They are always polite, quick and efficient! And they dont act funny and upset when theirs an issue or problen they simply fix it and take the hassle out of getting help! -sara w

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We love our team and are so happy to see this! Thank you so much for sharing, we truly appreciate the kind words.

Chaynte Salazar Rancho Cordova, CA

I started not knowing what to expect. After 3 months they have gotten 4 negative items removed from my credit as well as given me expert advice on how to stay on the road to recovery. The money I pay a month is well deserving. My score has improved by 17 points.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Congratulations on the removals and the credit score increase! We are so happy to see this.

ITALIAN STALLION Las Vegas, NV

I'm so so happy and satisfied with the end result received from creditrepair. Com for they have worked over 6 months and got rid of many issues and collections from my credit record. This is a truly awesome company to trust, very reliable, very responsible meticulous and diligent, great customer service and very polite representatives. My name is Steven and I'm a very satisfied customer.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We are so pleased to see this! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we truly appreciate it and are so happy to see you've benefitted from the services.

Apr. 27th, 2021

Emmanuel Southside, TN

I called to cancel within 5 days of opening the account, Faith answered and ask me why of my decision, I explained my thoughts and she went on and explained me the other monthly payment options Creditrepair.com offers. But I still needed to cancel, Faith respectfully understood and respected my decision. She place me in a 2 - 3 minute wait while she process the cancellation. Faith came back to the call and confirmed to me that the account had successfully been closed. I received 3 emails with the confirmations. I did not give them enough time to work with my credit history, I had other payments pulling out of my account. But I will definitely give them a try in the near future. I want to be all in next time.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We are so glad to see you had a great experience with Faith and that she was able to get you taken care of. Feel free to reach out when you are ready for the services and we will be more than happy to assist. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Faith and our services.

Apr. 5th, 2021

Joseph CIra Lombard, IL

Monitoring in these fickle times are a 24/7 job I don’t have time for. CreditRepair.com Is a click away with fast alerts no card ever provides in a timely matter. Agents are always cordial and fast with answers.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you so much for taking the time to share. We truly appreciate it!

Jun. 1st, 2021

Melissa Jones Rock Hill, SC

The only thing that I WAS HAVING An issue with was the emails that back to back but just as soon as I said something about it THE PROBLEM STOPPED,I got a lot of respect for yawl I have a total of 30 items on my credit and the items are falling off lik2at a time THANK YOU!!

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Congratulations on the removals! We are so happy to see you've benefitted from the services. Thank you for sharing and please feel free to reach out if you need anything!

May. 24th, 2021

Eugenia smith Lynchburg, VA

I love the great Customer service I get every time I call. I love how they want to help you and you can take your time explaining things. I love how they really do help you in taking negative items off your report, they did it for me and Im looking so much better now thanks to their help. Thankyou Credit repair.com

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We are thrilled to see this! Congratulations on the negative removals! We are so happy to see you've had a great experience with our team and have benefitted from the services. Please reach out if you ever need anything.

May. 24th, 2021

Timothy Walker Houston, TX

I been with credit repair for about 3 months&before I reached my second month,I had 2 negatives fall off&my Fico score is going up.Any questions I asked they explained it&gave a good understanding of it.I would recommend anybody that got a bad credit score to sign up with credit repair.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Congratulations on the credit score increase and removals! We are so happy to see you've enjoyed and benefitted from the services. Please continue to reach out if you have any questions.

May. 20th, 2021

Daniel Johnson Wonder Lake, IL

I have only just begun, but the people of "Credit Repair" have already made me feel very comfortable, and confident, with the idea that my future will, indeed, be a great success story. I highly recommend everyone give them a try.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We are so pleased to see this! Thank you for the recommendation, we truly appreciate it.

May. 13th, 2021

Jessica Sims Pine Bluff, AR

Great conversation and call check on you as in any concerns with the challenges making sure they dot very I and cross the t’s to they best ability which is great for me very smooth process glad to have credit repair on my side.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We are so happy to hear this—thank you for choosing us to be a part of your credit repair journey.

May. 10th, 2021

Shook88 Los Angeles, CA

Shelby was so amazingly helpful. She was thorough with the information that was giving, she made it a lot easier to understand how credit works etc. I highly recommend it to those who are willing to know more about credit and also how to fix it. Check out CreditRepair.com. It’s definitely a game changer!!!!

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with Shelby! We are so pleased to see this. Thank you for the recommendation.

May. 5th, 2021

DeeJay520 New York, NY

I was very hesitant to sign up for CreditRepair.com, assuming it was at best ineffective and at worst some sort of scam. I have been a member for 3 months, and CreditRepair.com and helped me get several items removed and increased my score to the extent that I qualify for lower interest rates; saving me more money in a few months than am spending on the service. I rarely give compliments, but CreditRepair.com and Bassim, one of their phone representatives have literally made my life better. THANKS CR!

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We are so pleased to see this! Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Bassim. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

Apr. 26th, 2021

ze marie Homestead, FL

Credit repair has been very straight forward as well as realist with me and my unique credit repair situation. They do not lie or promise any specific outcomes they only do what you do not have the time to do. That you may ask is speaking and reaching out on your behalf to resolve credit issues. Personally, my schedule doesn’t allow me to sit down and format a well worded letter to credit bureaus ,collection agencies, etc. I would recommend this to anyone who is patient. who has things that should be removed, and or has fraudulent information on their credit. Thank you credit repair for allowing me to take charge of my credit life.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your personal experience. We appreciate your recommendation and thank you for choosing us to be a part of your credit repair journey!

Mar. 26th, 2021

Yvonne Langelier Littleton, MA

They never fail me, and this is coming from someone who doesn't understand credit or how it works, and I'm almost 30. They've helped me through a lot, and have given me such great advice. If it wasn't for them I'd still be sitting here not knowing anything about my credit and how to build credit from nothing. They always make sure I'm on a plan that works for me, and what I need. I also have NEVER had one bad customer service issues! They're all amazing, and even if your in a ditch you don't think you can climb out of they'll definitely lend a hand or figure out a way to get you out! I really appreciate the whole team.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

Mar. 12th, 2021

Della Lowe DeSoto, TX

What I like about CreditRepair is that they go to bat for their customers to get negative report removed

Reply from CreditRepair.com

You're right! We are here to help and will do all that we can. Thank you for the kind words and for sharing your positive experience thus far.

Anfernee Mogul Las Vegas, NV

The person I spoke to (Wendy) was awesome! Made this first time experience a bit less nerve wrecking not knowing why to expect.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with Wendy! We truly appreciate it and are so happy to see you've enjoyed the services thus far.

Susan rawlinson Hyde Park, MA

They are always available and go out of there way to help me and they explain what my options I ons and choices are to help me through my debt and make it easier so I don't have to do this alone

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We are happy to help! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience thus far. Please feel free to reach out if you need anything.

May. 17th, 2021

Tara Diedrich Dexter, MO

I really appreciate credit repair helping me as much as they have it has made a big difference in my credit report I'm so glad I made the call to them absolutely satisfied with everything they have done for me

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Congratulations on the credit report changes! We are so happy to see this.

John Christa Greensboro, NC

I’ve been with the service for quite some time seen excellent results would definitely use them and refer them to people that need This sort of service from my credit repair company

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Congratulations on the results! We are so pleased to see you've benefitted from the services. We appreciate the recommendations.

May. 6th, 2021

Erin Shaw Emporia, VA

I love the fact I know where my money is going! Other credit repairs, you are kinda skeptical, but with Credirrepair, well it speaks for itself! I'm so ready to start the process of owning a home at only 25!

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you so much for sharing! We appreciate your kind words and are happy to help. Please reach out if you ever need anything.

Daniel Portanova Scranton, PA

I did research on your company and I feel Its the best for me right now to get my credit score higher than it is right now ! so if anyone is looking to get your credit score higher i suggest you contact this credit repair !

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We appreciate you sharing your experience so far! Please feel free to reach out to us whenever you need.

Lidia Diaz MA

I just had the best customer service!!! The advisor was very professional, she let me know what had changed with my score and what she had to manually send out! Thank you for accurately answering my questions in a timely manner!!!!

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We are so happy to see you've had a great experience with our team! Thank you for taking the time to share.

Apr. 13th, 2021

Gail Fussell Brooklyn, NY

I went to the other company Lexington Law and they asked me for all of my personal information over the phone which I did not like, I gave them my S.S. #(leery of that)..when he got to my banking information, I drew the line..so right off the bat I go to you guys and I'm able to make my payment,

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you for sharing Gail! Please reach out if you ever need anything.

Apr. 13th, 2021

Good Fellaz Philadelphia, PA

Customer service was awesome all three times I’ve called back and it’s was quick easy and they provided everything I needed to know about my credit/credit reports I’m looking forward to this process in the near future and highly recommend everyone to try it

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We are so happy to see this! Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track. Thank you for taking the time to leave a recommendation!

Apr. 12th, 2021

m3th0dic1 Chicago, IL

It’s a satisfying feeling knowing you have people who not only understand what you’re experiencing, but also provide valuable information and empowering strategies to offer piece of mind during the whole process. Thank you for that and continuing to help the cause for fair credit practices.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We are so pleased to see you've enjoyed and benefitted from the services. Thank you for taking the time to share!

Apr. 12th, 2021

Russell Curtis Davis Lehigh Acres, FL

I came to this service as I wanted to remove some hard inquiries and the improve my credit score. That was about 6 month age. My score was around 670 and now is 750+ so I have had the hard inquiries removed and a bankruptcy years past is now gone from one credit barrow and I expect soon it will be gone altogether.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Congrats on the credit score increase! We love to see it and are so happy you've enjoyed and benefitted from the services. Thank you for taking the time to share your success.

Apr. 2nd, 2021

SHAN S ,

I am in awe od the customer servixe. 2020 took a great toll on my credit when I wasn't able to work. I had conversations with companies expecting understanding but my credit took so many hits. The Credit Repair team got right to work from the very first month. My credit score shot up 26 points in ONE month. Any concerns or questions I had were put to ease with understanding and an action plan, special shoutout to Jordan, he is awesome. I finally feel happy in the direction my credit is going and at an affordable rate. Thank you guys, I finally have some peace.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a recommendation and are so happy to see you've benefitted from the services.

Mar. 15th, 2021

Lamonica Henderson ,

I love this company because they are always strongly 100 percent on your side. All of the Advisors are amazing and they are trustworthy in helping you exceed your goals with your credit and where you need to be. I love Credit Repair.com I wouldn’t trust anyone else but them. I really not big in reviews but I don’t mind doing one for Credit Repair. I’m at my lowest right fighting to get something very important off of my credit to better my daughter and I future so I trust Credit Repair.com to help me achieve just that.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hi Lamonica, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! We are so happy to see you've enjoyed and benefitted from the benefits. We are happy to help and grateful you chose us for your credit repair.

Mar. 12th, 2021

Satifyed Customer D.Blackburn St Louis, MO

Credit Repair is great if you want to change your life and I say that because my credit was ruined and I didn't now what to do I called all the businesses that were on my credit report I had a hard time being able to get a good intres rate on anything I may have need a loan for car,house truth is I could not get a loan or credit. But in a matter of months it change with Credit Repair,now I am able to get a loan with out the embarrassment of being turned down or paying high intress rate on the thing's I need Credit Repair is great they go in a fight for you and make life a little easier for you they did for me. Thank you credit Repair??

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello D. Blackburn, this is so fantastic to read! We are honored to help you meet your credit goals - and yes, once your credit is clear, all the opportunity comes back! Best wishes and thank you for your review!

Jan. 31st, 2018

Terri huyen Mai

5/ is a real progress, because I think rating should be greater not less. I really sharing my personal and professional feed backs with credit repair , you have helped me readjust my dispositions about my credit scores. I didn't have anyone I could trust to turn and then when I found credit repair, I finally made the decision to go forward and do something about it, so that my credit score could make a difference to all the creditors who wouldn't give a me a chance to changes , after I realized it just right there before me, I so glad I made this decision to co tact credit repair, now my credit is so much better than it was before. My credit is in good standing way up above 650. Still working on it . J won't give up until I'm happy again at 700.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Terri, thank you for taking the time to write this review! We are privileged to do business with you! I'm so very glad that we made a difference!

Jan. 22nd, 2018

Praveen Kumar Rampalli King of Prussia, PA

Its a rip off. If you have some time, learn about how credit works and work on it. There is a ton of material on reddit. I used them for about two months and they removed 2/9 hanging negative items but now I think I could have easily done it myself. They collected 3 month fee+ ~$30 instead of two because when I tried cancelling my subscription, they revealed about some initial fees. Not worth the money at all. Their customer service waste a lot of time verifying details and tell you nothing other than what you knew.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hi Praveen, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your feedback as we are always looking for ways to improve. When it comes to billing, our process should have been explained as we are only able to charge for completed work and not future work. We would be happy to discuss this further with you and help resolve your concerns. Please give us a call at 800-232-6499 for assistance. Thank you.

Jun. 8th, 2021

john brown Charlotte, NC

I like the overall proffesional and knowledgeable demanor that the representative displayed I would definitely recommend credit repair to others

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you for the recommendation! We truly appreciate it and are so happy to see you've enjoyed the services.

Jun. 8th, 2021

Donnetta Cook St Louis, MO

Brittany was very helpful a great listener and very patient. She u understood and did her best to clear things up. Thank you Brittany 😊

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with Brittany! We truly appreciate it.

Jun. 3rd, 2021

Carol Bland Laurel, MD

Credit repair has successfully taken negative items off my report. My score has reflected positive for the first time.e ever.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Congratulations on the removals! We are happy to help and so happy to see you've benefitted from the services.

Jun. 3rd, 2021

Ty Rochrist88 DuPont, WA

I enjoyed my time with credit repair. I can she real impact on my credit. I would recommend to others eho is struggling with credit

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We are so happy to see this - thank you for choosing us for your credit repair journey.

Bobby Beverly Hills, FL

My credit was all in the 500s until credit repair... Less than a month it shot up to 700s.. Thank you credit repair you are amazing..I always use credit repair

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Congratulations on the credit score increase! Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience.

Marlin J Davis Jacksonville, FL

Excellent customer service and very knowledgeable about the products and services they offer. Above average more like Superior... im very happy with creditRepsir.com

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you so much for your kind words! We truly appreciate it and are so happy to see you've enjoyed the services.

May. 6th, 2021

Jim Jacob Arlington, TX

They take their sweet time about doing anything. They send out challenges even to the companies you tell them are legitimate with their information. I've been told when they do that, even with it paid off, the companies can extend how long they stay on your credit report. Twice now they have told me they are doing the same thing. They say they will share your credit rating with you, but they don't. I feel like they are slow so they can keep taking your money each month without actually doing much.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hi Jim, Thank you for sharing your frustrations. Each client has a different credit situation, meaning time frames and results can vary - which we know can be frustrating. We would be happy to review your case and discuss your options. Please give us a call at 1-866-336-4971. Thank you.

Apr. 30th, 2021

Kimla Mickens Raleigh, NC

I am confident that credit repair. Com will get me where I need to be, which is a homeowner again very soon! Thank you for all you are doing on my behalf!

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We are happy to help! Thank you for choosing us for your credit repair journey.

George Copperas Cove, TX

You have raised my credit scores almost 200 points. You keep me informed about challenges and who you are sending too. Any time I call you you take the time to answer all my questions no matter how long it takes.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Congratulations on the credit score increase! We are so happy to see this. Thank you for sharing your positive experience.

Apr. 20th, 2021

Tammie Simmons Las Vegas, NV

I'm pretty fairly new with credit report but so far they have gotten on my credit include some things and only been on there a little more than 30 days and I'm already received for things clear.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Congratulations! We are so happy to see you've benefitted from the services. Thank you for sharing.

Apr. 15th, 2021