CreditRepair.com focuses on improving members' poor credit by offering several incredibly useful customer resources such as an online dashboard and mobile app. The company works with all three major credit reporting agencies and also provides clients with a free credit score evaluation along with a recommended solution, a free credit report evaluation for all accounts, free access to members' credit report summaries, and a personalized, free consultation.

CreditRepair.com's vision is not solely based on one-time repairs, but on helping consumers create and maintain future financial well-being. This credit repair company partners with all three major credit bureaus in order to dispute any and all inaccurate and unfair negative items for all members' credit reports. CreditRepair.com is fairly transparent about their credit repair software and repair services.

The Good

• Free Credit Consultation
  • Innovative Technology
  • Small One-Time Fee
  • Credit Repair Speed
  • Online Resources

CreditRepair.com has a significant amount of experience in the credit repair industry in comparison to other credit repair organizations. The repair business offers several positive features such as innovative technology and fast credit repair speeds in order to help each client improve their credit situation as efficiently as possible. The company states that "on average, past..members have seen 7% of their questionable credit report negatives removed per month." But advanced credit repair business experience and quick results aren't the only benefits to CreditRepair.com. Others include:

Free Credit Consultation

CreditRepair.com offers a free credit report consultation that includes a personalized analyzation of credit reports from all three major credit reporting agencies. The company also offers a free credit score evaluation, report summary, and a recommended credit solution to help put members on the path to obtaining a good credit score.

Innovative Technology

CreditRepair.com offers more innovative technology than just an online portal to its credit repair members. The company's credit repair services include an online dashboard, a credit score tracker, a mobile app, text/email alerts, and credit monitoring, providing clients 24/7 access to see the progress of their credit. CreditRepair.com strives to be transparent by keeping members updated on the credit repair process and providing reliable customer service.

Small One-Time Fee

There is a one-time charge of $14.99 to pull a member's credit report when getting started. This initial fee is much lower than what other credit repair companies charge. CreditRepair.com states there will never be any additional costs or fees when a member's first credit report is pulled.

Credit Repair Speed

CreditRepair.com states that previous members have seen an average 40 point TransUnion credit score improvement in four months. In comparison to other companies in the credit repair industry, four months is a short amount of time to remove negative items and fix bad credit.

Current and past members have also responded well to CreditRepair.com's repair services. They provided that their overall experience with CreditRepair.com was great and that CreditRepair.com improved their credit score quickly, in a matter of just a few months. While results will vary per member and credit situation, several members have commented on CreditRepair.com's quick, positive results in regard to their credit scores.

Online Resources

CreditRepair.com offers quite a few helpful and free online resources. These resources include frequently asked questions, customer reviews, and a description of its credit repair process. Additionally, the CreditRepair.com website also has a variety of educational resources including a credit repair blog, score estimator, loan center, savings center, and articles related to credit counseling and improvement, debt solutions, disputes, credit history, bureaus, credit card management, identity theft, and more.

The Bad

• Lack of Website Information
  • Limited Availability

CreditRepair.com has several great features to its services like its credit repair speed, its work ethic with creditors and all three credit bureaus, and its provided innovative technology. However, CreditRepair.com does have a few drawbacks and there are some definitive points those with poor credit should consider before choosing to work with this credit repair company.

Lack of Website Information

Some credit repair companies offer a significant amount of information on their websites about the different credit restoration services and credit repair programs they offer. CreditRepair.com, however, only appears to provide limited information for one package/service which goes for a monthly fee of $99.95. The company advertises on its website that it offers three credit repair plan options that range from basic to aggressive credit repair. It appears that potential clients must directly contact the company to obtain more information about its credit repair service options.

Limited Availability

CreditRepair.com does not provide credit repair services to the following states: Colorado, Georgia, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi. Ohio, Oregon, South Carolina, and Wisconsin.

The Bottom Line

CreditRepair.com is one of the best companies to help you repair your credit. Even though it lacks some online information regarding its credit repair service options and does not provide services to a few states, CreditRepair.com's innovative technology and ability to remove negative items in a timely manner, combined with consumer repair reviews, allows members to receive faster, good credit results as well as evaluate their credit 24/7 with a peace of mind. The repair business also provides TransUnion credit monitoring as well as email and text alerts to all members. The company does charge a setup fee, however, this setup fee is smaller than what most other credit repair services charge.

The credit restoration company works with all three credit bureaus to dispute negative items and offers a free credit report as well as a free credit score evaluation. CreditRepair.com provides an online dashboard, mobile app, and a credit score tracker to help you track your progress. The credit restoration company also focuses on customer service by providing real credit solutions that will motivate clients to focus on bettering their credit history and help them to maintain a level of good credit overall. If you have bad credit, we highly recommend you choose CreditRepair.com's reputable credit repair services to improve your credit score.

Call our recommended rep over at CreditRepair.com below.

3.9

Ken
September 13th, 2019 Scottsboro, AL DETAILS

This company is bad and I mean BAD in the worst sense. They sent out a letter to one of the creditors I wasn't concerned about, but it ended up in my mail box because it was sent to the wrong address. Yes, my snail mail box. They had sent it as if I was the one who wrote the letter and as if I was only 6yrs old, seriously it was so bad I thought it must be from someone who had hacked my account. The letter was sent to my bank who I have a very good relationship with. I waited a few days and called credit repair and asked if this was from them, I was told it was. I then asked if they had their kid write the letter and was told that's just how they send out the letters because it confuses the creditor, what??? I told them there was only 2 creditors I wanted to rid from my reports but for some reason they decided what I wanted and was paying for was not what they wanted, who is paying the bill here? I am!! You do what I say to do and what you don't do is send letters to wrong addresses so they don't end up in my mail box! I wish there was a way to add an attachment here I'd show the pathetic letter they sent which is the very same they send out for everyone. 1 star is 10 too high for this or any other so called credit repair company. Don't waste money on something you can do yourself. Just look at the pathetic responses they give to the above complaints.

Danyelle Solis
September 11th, 2019 Wahiawa, HI DETAILS

I have 1 negative item, and its just a really simple negative item that they haven't been able to remove in 6 months now. Theyre just sitting there collecting their monthly subscription money from me and not doing a thing. Couldve just payed the $300 debt off and had it removed already and would have cost me 10x less then I've paid to credit repair!! Ridiculous!!!!

Sep 12, 2019

Hello Danyelle, we understand the process can often be frustrating when creditors remain stubborn. We have methods of escalation. Please call us at your convenience so we can discuss those with you. Thank you for your feedback.

Willie
September 9th, 2019 San Antonio, TX

100 per cent Satisfaction , if I can come back in future I will, however thank you all for outstanding service

JG
August 16th, 2019 Rocklin, CA DETAILS

I first talked too Customer service rep. J. C. She did an EXCELLENT!!! Job giving me information & helping me figure out what I could do to solve my Questions about disputes on my Credit Report.Also explaining everything Credit Repair.com does.She was Awesome!!! Then when i called to speak with Andrea in Member Services she was also very helpful Nice Knowledgeable in Everything about Credit Repair.com THANKS TEAM MEMBERS!!!! You're GREAT!!!

Ronnie Wells
August 16th, 2019 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS

credit repair is quickly on their way of repairing my credit.

TONY S CHAPMAN
August 16th, 2019 Branson, MO DETAILS

Creditcrepair.com is 110% worth the the risk they will directly u in exactly what u need to do to build y pop ur credit

Tomie
August 13th, 2019 Haymarket, VA DETAILS

They did a great job at getting my credit back in order.

Patricia Brown
August 13th, 2019 Abilene, TX DETAILS

The reporting on progress was slow. They got done what they could. I got more information when I made a call.

Tom
August 13th, 2019 Mayer, MN DETAILS

I still think there are areas they can improve on, that being said, I'm happy with ther service. I needed to be more proactive and felt the advsors they should have helped me in more ways to expediate the process.

Thomas Manning
August 5th, 2019 North Myrtle Beach, SC DETAILS

This company is a scam. They take money and make promises that are not true. Be smart don't be taken in by these people

Earl Ray Boyette
August 5th, 2019 Wilson, NC

Everything was perfect and professional!

Mark A. Chavez
July 31st, 2019 Albuquerque, NM DETAILS

I responded to the ad=SCAM On craigslist. The man that spoke with an accent told me after the sign up process they would email me a list of houses. That raised my suspicions right then and there. I should of just hung up. But when i did I could NEVER get a hold of anyone, NEVER a solid answer. Nothing but a scam. i also feel this service made my already bad credit worse. 1st i got an email saying a negative was removed then i got an email saying it was back.

Aug 14, 2019

Hello Mark, thank you for your feedback. Please contact us at your convenience because we have methods of escalation and different packages and approaches. Best wishes for your credit goals!

Ivan Levine
July 30th, 2019 DETAILS

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. QUICK REMOVALS

Tray Kenon
July 22nd, 2019 DETAILS

They really got me back to a normal life as it relate to my credit. I went from 500's to mid 700's in a year

Ryan Goodlett
July 22nd, 2019 DETAILS

This company helped raise my credit from the high 500s to the 700s in a matter of a year. I would highly recommend and they were very pleasant to deal with. Im simply leaving due to being at a 782. and no longer need the help.

Bethania
July 17th, 2019 Aberdeen, NC

I really appreciate the call to provide an update on my credit repair game plan. The customer service was awesome! I felt like I was getting individualized attention.

Dave M.
July 15th, 2019 Clearfield, UT DETAILS

Credit repair turned my life around. I saw an add for them a decided to give them a try. Best decision ever. After just over a year I was able to buy my home.

Sheree
July 15th, 2019 Sutherland, VA DETAILS

Didn't see much progress in my credit score. Not much communication on what I could do to make my credit higher.

Sam
July 10th, 2019 Seminole, FL DETAILS

I was a Customer less than eight hours unbelievable how bad their customer service is on top of it and the person that signed me up asking questions that he cannot respond to

Jul 25, 2019

Hello Sam, thank you for your feedback. Best wishes for reaching your credit goals!

John Luikart
June 27th, 2019 Lee's Summit, MO DETAILS

If you need help clean up your credit this is the Company that can do. They work for you and help get your credit back in line so you can buy what you need. For us we wanted a house and they really help us on cleaning our credit up.

Rick Mata
June 17th, 2019 Grand Prairie, TX DETAILS

Not very professional, lousy plan, over 4mts , only 1 change , and that is because I took care of it my self before I called credit repair,,, dont think they will repost this , but if you were looking into this 'program ' or what I call it SCAM,,save your money

Jun 27, 2019

Hello Rick, thank you for your feedback. We're hoping the best for you as you reach your credit goals!

Ofer Aharon
June 17th, 2019 DETAILS

they effective but slow,bottom line my credit is excellent,i think i kept my account to long,only the first couple years was worth

Tanisha Prins
June 10th, 2019 DETAILS

Removed all negative items from my credit

Roy Slater
June 10th, 2019 DETAILS

They did a very Good Job and were very thorough.

Nadine
June 10th, 2019 DETAILS

They didnt fix my problems I ended calling the companies and dealing with them myself

Jun 27, 2019

Hello Nadine, thank you for your feedback!

June 3rd, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

I had have worked with them about a year and 6 months. They did a great job. I had 25 negative items on my credit but after working with CreditRepair, 23 negative items were removed. I really really recommend this company.

Ron Masters
June 3rd, 2019 Mesa, AZ DETAILS

they resolved every issue on my credit report and my score reflects it.

Kegan
May 29th, 2019 DETAILS

They draw out the process for as long as possible, fixing the most minor and insignificant items first. If a challenge doesn't work, they will rechallenge the same item over and over again. Just want to milk people with bad credit for as much money as they can take.

May 31, 2019

Hello Kegan, thank you for your review. We understand the process can be frustrating at times, but we work as quickly as possible. Best wishes on your credit goals!

Wanda Grove
May 29th, 2019 DETAILS

The cost is too high when there's other people who do the same thing for less .

May 31, 2019

Hello Wanda, thank you for your feedback! We now have several packages available for each member's needs. Please contact us at your convenience so that we may discuss them with you!

May 29th, 2019 DETAILS

There services are overpriced compared to smaller name services that do more.

May 31, 2019

Hello Mike, we now have several different packages available for all members. Please contact us at your convenience! Thank you!

John
May 29th, 2019 DETAILS

Very good at delivering, they raised my credit score beyond my imagination

Joseph salami
May 29th, 2019 DETAILS

Initially they were very productive but after a couples months I didn't see as much results as I wanted

May 31, 2019

Hello Joseph, thank you for your fair and honest feedback!

May 29th, 2019 DETAILS

Spent a lot of money and had no benefit. I had the service for more then 6 months and didn't see an improvement in my credit score. Only one item was removed.

May 31, 2019

Hello Mike, thank you for your feedback! We are listening and always seeking to improve.

D. Catron
May 29th, 2019 DETAILS

They ultimately couldn't achieve what i wanted done after nearly two years.

May 31, 2019

Hello D, thank you for your feedback! We are sorry the process wasn't what you expected. We are listening to reviews. Best wishes down the road!

Jamie
May 29th, 2019 DETAILS

No communication. They are affiliated with Experion. But Experion doesn't have any info on them.

May 31, 2019

Hello Jamie, thank you for your feedback. We are partnered with all three credit bureaus. Please visit our webpage at CreditRepair.com

Julie
May 29th, 2019 DETAILS

Customer service, is knowledgeable, professional and friendly

Michael boccio
May 29th, 2019 DETAILS

Because if I dont call every month no one follows through. And if had you guys 10 months with minimum results. Plus since hiring your company my score has dropped from 529 to 504.

May 31, 2019

Hello Michael, thank you for your feedback! Please contact us at your convenience so that we may discuss options with you.

Q
May 29th, 2019 DETAILS

The process is long and dragged out for no reason.

May 31, 2019

Hello Q, thank you for your feedback. We have methods of escalation for our members to consider. Best wishes in your credit goals!

B. Upshur
May 20th, 2019 DETAILS

They helped raise my credit score. I was not able to get a credit card or a personal loan until Credit Repair assisted me.

Ellen Kontarinis
May 20th, 2019 DETAILS

Unprofessional, over billed and harassed by employees

May 21, 2019

Hello Ellen, thank you for using our services and best wishes for your credit goals!

Monica Leyva
May 20th, 2019 DETAILS

They did an excellent job for me. They were aggressive

Carola
May 20th, 2019 DETAILS

They are the worst company I ever worked with. Had to call them all the time to do something. They just want your money that's it. My daughter and I were for 6 month and I did more than they did and my daughter they only got rid off one . Don't hire them .

May 21, 2019

Hello Carola, we're sorry that you didn't get the service you expected. We have methods of escalation. Please contact us for options.

James Berg
May 20th, 2019 DETAILS

They were great at first but then we were just giving them money for very little results. Then charged extra month after cancellation with no results still. So only results in 5 months were what we paid off.

May 21, 2019

Hello James, we appreciate your feedback and we are listening. Best wishes on your credit goals.

John Milburn
May 20th, 2019 DETAILS

they did exactly what they said they would do and were a pleasure to work with

Lisa owens
May 20th, 2019 DETAILS

They're doing a good job in helping you.

Ka

Paid for 5 months and very minimum results

May 21, 2019

Hello ka, thank you for your feedback.

Greg

Very helpful totally changed my my in 15 months. Went from a 525 score to a 760

Marshay Emanuel
May 20th, 2019 DETAILS

Everything great they challenged all my credit inquiries allowing them to be revisited and possibly changed

May 20th, 2019 DETAILS

I've been with them so,'ve Feburary and my credit score is still the same

May 21, 2019

Hello Anonymous, thank you for your review. Please contact us if possible because our scores update every third month.

Rica
May 16th, 2019 Long Beach, CA DETAILS

I wish I could put no stars. I’ve been with them for almost a year and I only had 4 negative items in my account. NOTHING changed. They claim they have customers that have >130 items that they’ve removed but they can’t do anything with my 4 items? I got the maximum, (“aggressive” plan was what they called it) but still no changes. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS! I fell for their claims and will probably always regret it!

May 21, 2019

Hello Rica, I'm sorry you didn't get the results you expected. We appreciate your feedback and wish you the best for your credit goals.