Best Company Guarantee CreditRepair.com Logo

CreditRepair.com

8.7

LAST UPDATED: January 20th, 2022

CreditRepair.com focuses on improving members' poor credit and offers several helpful customer resources such as an online dashboard and mobile app.

According to CreditRepair.com's website, the company has achieved over 1.8 million removals since 2012 and has performed over 19 million challenges and disputes since its founding.

In terms of services, CreditRepair.com provides consumers with a free credit score evaluation along with a recommended solution, a free credit report evaluation for all accounts, free access to credit report summaries, a personalized, free consultation, credit repair plan options, and a simple three-step credit repair process.

This credit repair company works to dispute any and all inaccurate and unfair negative credit items like late payments and charge-offs for all members' credit reports. Its credit repair process generally takes the average member six months to complete.

CreditRepair.com's vision is not solely based on one-time repairs. The company focuses on helping consumers create and maintain future financial well-being.

Overall, CreditRepair.com is fairly transparent about its credit repair software and repair services and is known for providing reputable credit repair services and helpful customer service.

Read on to learn more about the company's repair process and to see verified CreditRepair.com customer reviews

The Good

• Free Credit Consultation
  • Helpful Technology
  • Small One-Time Fee
  • Credit Repair Speed
  • Online Resources

CreditRepair.com has a significant amount of experience in the credit repair industry in comparison to other credit repair organizations.

The credit repair organization offers several positive features such as innovative technology and fast credit repair speeds in order to help each client improve their credit situation as efficiently as possible.

The company states that "on average, past..members have seen 7% of their questionable credit report negatives removed per month."

Advanced credit repair business experience and quick results aren't the only benefits to CreditRepair.com's services. Others include:

Free Credit Consultation

Like many other top-ranked companies in the industry, CreditRepair.com offers a free 10-minute credit report consultation that includes a personalized analysis of credit reports from all three major credit reporting agencies.

The company also offers a free credit score evaluation, credit report summary, and a recommended credit solution to help put members on the path to obtaining a good credit score.

Helpful Technology

CreditRepair.com offers more innovative and helpful technology than just an online portal to its credit repair account members.

In addition to an online client dashboard, CreditRepair.com provides a credit score tracker tool, client-friendly mobile app, text and email alerts, and credit monitoring.

CreditRepair.com strives to be transparent by keeping members updated on the credit repair process and providing reliable customer service.

Small One-Time Fee

The company charges a one-time fee of $14.99 to pull a member's credit report when getting started. This initial fee is much lower than what many other credit repair companies charge.

CreditRepair.com states that there will never be any additional costs or hidden fees when a member's first credit report is pulled.

Credit Repair Speed

According to CreditRepair.com, previous members have seen an average 40-point credit score improvement in about four to six months.

In comparison to some other companies in the credit repair industry, four months to six can be a relatively short amount of time to remove negative items and improve a client's bad credit situation.

Current and past members have also responded well to CreditRepair.com's repair services. In their reviews, they provided that their overall experience with CreditRepair.com was great and that CreditRepair.com improved their credit score quickly, in a matter of just a few months.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Brian Kniskern from Worcester, Massachusetts

"CreditRepair.com raised my score from 564 to 748 in one year's time. They gave me my financial freedom back."

While it's important to note that results can and will vary per customer and credit situation, several members have commented on CreditRepair.com's quick, positive results in regard to their credit scores.

Online Resources

The repair company offers quite a few helpful and free online resources. These resources include frequently asked questions, customer reviews, and a description of its credit repair process.

Additionally, the CreditRepair.com website also has a variety of educational resources including a credit repair blog, score estimator, loan center, savings center, and articles related to credit counseling and improvement, debt solutions, disputes, credit history, bureaus, credit card management, identity theft, and more.

The Bad

• Lack of Website Information
  • Limited Availability

CreditRepair.com has several great features to its services like its speedy credit repair process and its helpful technology.

However, the credit repair firm does have a few drawbacks and there are some definitive points those who have a low credit score should consider before choosing to work with this credit repair company.

Lack of Website Information

Some credit repair companies offer a significant amount of information on their websites about the different credit restoration services and credit repair service programs they offer.

CreditRepair.com, however, only appears to provide limited information for one package/service which goes for a monthly fee of $99.95.

The company advertises on its website that it offers three credit repair plan options that range from basic to aggressive credit repair. It appears that potential clients must directly contact the company to obtain more information about these listed credit repair service options.

Limited Availability

CreditRepair.com does not provide credit repair services to Colorado, Georgia, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Ohio, Oregon, South Carolina, and Wisconsin. Those who reside in these states will have to search elsewhere for credit repair assistance.

That said, it's important to know that the majority of other companies within the credit repair industry are also limited regarding the number of states they can service.

The Bottom Line

CreditRepair.com is one of the best companies to help you repair your credit.

Even though the company lacks some online information regarding its credit repair service options and does not provide services to a few states, CreditRepair.com's innovative technology and ability to remove negative items like late payments and charge offs in a timely manner, combined with consumer repair reviews, allows members to receive faster, good credit results as well as evaluate their credit 24/7 with a peace of mind.

The repair business also provides TransUnion credit monitoring as well as email and text alerts to all members. The company does charge an initial fee, however, this setup fee is smaller than what most other credit repair services charge.

The credit restoration company works with all three credit bureaus to dispute negative credit items and offers a free credit report as well as a free credit score evaluation.

CreditRepair.com provides an online dashboard, mobile app, and a credit score tracker to help you track your progress. The credit restoration company also focuses on customer service by providing real credit solutions that will motivate clients to focus on bettering their credit history and help them to maintain a level of good credit overall.

If you have bad credit, we highly recommend you choose CreditRepair.com's reputable credit repair services to improve your credit score.

Call our recommended rep over at CreditRepair.com below.

not_listed_location

CreditRepair.com Frequently Asked Questions

How many credit bureaus does CreditRepair.com work with?

There are three major credit bureaus in the United States — Equifax, TransUnion, and Experian. CreditRepair.com works with all three.

How long does CreditRepair.com’s credit repair process take?

Honestly, we can’t say. There’s no way to predict in advance how long it will take to repair your credit, as every credit situation is different. That being said, past members have stayed with us for about six months.

Does CreditRepair.com offer a money-back or service guarantee?

We do not. Credit repair just isn’t something that can be guaranteed. What we can guarantee, however, is that we will do everything in our power to help you achieve the credit score you deserve.

How much does it cost to use CreditRepair.com’s credit repair services?

We offer different products and services to match every budget. You can even get a credit evaluation for free. That being said, our most popular service is also our most advanced, which costs $99.95 per month.

How do I know if CreditRepair.com is a legitimate credit repair company?

We chose to call ourselves CreditRepair.com for a reason — because we’re really good at credit repair. We’ve been legitimate players in the credit industry since 1998, and have actively helped people rewrite their credit histories since 2011.

What payment options does CreditRepair.com offer?

We accept all forms of payment, except Discover Card.

How can I track my credit repair progress while using CreditRepair.com’s services?

For the most part, our members monitor their credit repair progress via their personalized dashboard on our website. We also have an app on iOS and Android. Of course, our members are always welcome to call us for updates and more information.

What are the credit repair service options that CreditRepair.com offers?

We offer a variety of service options to support every budget. Our advanced service costs $99.95 per month, with options decreasing in cost from there. We also offer a FREE credit score and evaluation to anyone who calls to learn more.

How does CreditRepair.com’s credit repair process work?

Our proven process can be summarized into three steps. First, we work with our members to identify what items on their credit are unfair, inaccurate, or unsubstantiated. Then, we work with their creditors and the credit bureaus to verify these items. Finally, as we work through each item we identified earlier, we help our members manage their credit wisely.

What do I need to get started with CreditRepair.com?

A bit of information and a phone. Really, that’s it. We encourage interested consumers to give us a call for a free credit evaluation from one of our credit advisors. We’ll show you what’s hurting your score and help you get your credit headed in the right direction.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

4.0

Mary J Williams Cleveland, OH

I just want to share that Credit Repair.com did not get frustrated when I called them to cancel my request for services due to financial circumstances I could not change. They were very professional and understanding and they did not want to argue after working with me for over a year. I say thank you again for being the reputable company that you are and you did help improve my credit a lot. THANKS!

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Client satisfaction is something we pride ourselves on, and we are always trying to improve. We appreciate you choosing us to be a part of your credit repair journey. We wish you the best of luck. Thank you.

Jan. 21st, 2022

Regina Williams West Palm Beach, FL

I was looking for a credit repair service and I have used so many that say they can fix your credit and nothing or slow removals. I saw an ad on TV and said I would try them out and see. Within only a few months, maybe 3 or less I was able to see thing coming off my credit report and they was sending out Letters to the creditors to retract the negative information as distributive.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We appreciate you sharing your experience so far. Please feel free to reach out to us whenever you need.

Cielo Rodriguez Miami, FL

If you want the best go to the best source. I highly recommend credit repair.com. They totally improved my credit score which use to be in the high 500 and now has gone to 811, ,801 and now 767 but it is still s great score and they will tell you how to improve your score. It takes money in the beginning but you won't regret it.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a recommendation

ANGELO MARTINEZ Glendale, CA

I had been careful to maintain good credit after 5 years of multiple foreclosures, bankruptcies' chapters 7 and chapter 13 several times. then for over 10 years of no credit by choice decided to get my credit repair as I didn't add any negative credit for over a decade' .I knew it was time to find out exactly what my credit look like. Working with credit repair was the right choice for me. my score went up considerably.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you for sharing your personal experience Angelo. We are grateful to be a part of your credit repair journey and appreciate you taking the time to share.

Dec. 6th, 2021

Anissa Trujillo Kissimmee, FL

I paid for the lowest price service and honestly didn't expect much ... But to my amazement and satisfaction a few months in, multiple negative items and duplicated debts were removed. They didn't get it all before I decided to end my service, but they got most of it! I took care of the rest. I was skeptical but pleasantly surprised. Thank you CreditRepair.com

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We are thrilled to see you've enjoyed and benefitted from the services! Congratulations on the removals. We appreciate you sharing and thank you for choosing us to be a part of your credit repair journey.

Aug. 10th, 2021

Randell Pickering Leeds, AL

I was able to restore my credit from bad to good - was able to purchase cars with lower interest rates and to buy a home!

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thanks so much for your recommendation. We are so pleased to hear that you have benefitted from our services!

Jan. 21st, 2022

Paula Spring Roxboro, NC

There were things against my credit score that I thought I would have to pay for. Credit Repair contested. It turned out I had nothing to pay, and my credit score shot up from 640 to 700 in less than a month.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We are so happy to hear this—thank you for choosing us to be a part of your credit repair journey.

Jan. 4th, 2022

Edward Gibson Pittsburg, CA

Started off fairly strong then when it came to the last item on only 1 credit report remaining, i discontinued svcs after 5 months and no removal. Felt as if I was being strung along. Enticed with discounts to continue svc, but still no removal.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hi Edward, Thank you for your review! We appreciate you sharing your experience and are glad to see you've had some success with the service. We've found that some accounts can be more difficult than others to remove and are sorry to see this was the case with your credit profile. We would be happy to help you create a game plan for this account moving forward. Please give us a call at 800-232-6499 for assistance. Thanks!

Nov. 11th, 2021

Sb Raleigh, NC

They have really taken the time to explain the credit world to me and I really appreciate you I'm heading towards a better credit future

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We are happy to help you achieve your credit goals! Thanks for sharing. Please reach out if you ever need anything.

Nov. 3rd, 2021

Dotti Malone Durham, NC

The representative was polite and courteous they listen to my side of my story they gave me a sense of direction and the way to representative percentage herself gave me a sense of security I felt like I could trust her,

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our team! We are happy to help and delighted to see you've enjoyed the services.

Dec. 10th, 2021

kyle alexander Covington, LA

The app is secure and easy to use, but if you’re late to learning about credit like me I would still suggest calling and speaking to a representative in person to get a better understanding of what steps can be taken to improve your credit.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thanks for sharing Kyle! We appreciate you sharing your experience as credit isn't necessarily the most talked about subject. We do recommend all of our members to give us a call to review all services, credit reports and more. Thank you again for sharing.

Dec. 1st, 2021

Steven Stome Joseph Queens Village, NY

At the beginning, I saw good result. But then, they started playing games. I was being charge and no services were happening. They would send the same updates but different months. I thought I was crazy but remember that it was the same update but different months. And so, I cancel my services.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you for sharing your experience Steven. We are sorry to see you've had a less than great time with our services but truly appreciate the feedback as we are always looking for ways to improve.

Oct. 8th, 2021

Liz Martinez Dallas, TX

It was awesome customer service was great professional attention to ones needs it did amazing for my credit now I'm great with my bank and have received so may offers and even re finance finance my auto with a great interest rate. Thanks

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with our team! We are so pleased to see you've benefitted and enjoyed the services. Please reach out if you ever need anything.

Jul. 22nd, 2021

Satifyed Customer D.Blackburn St Louis, MO

Credit Repair is great if you want to change your life and I say that because my credit was ruined and I didn't now what to do I called all the businesses that were on my credit report I had a hard time being able to get a good intres rate on anything I may have need a loan for car,house truth is I could not get a loan or credit. But in a matter of months it change with Credit Repair,now I am able to get a loan with out the embarrassment of being turned down or paying high intress rate on the thing's I need Credit Repair is great they go in a fight for you and make life a little easier for you they did for me. Thank you credit Repair??

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello D. Blackburn, this is so fantastic to read! We are honored to help you meet your credit goals - and yes, once your credit is clear, all the opportunity comes back! Best wishes and thank you for your review!

Terri huyen Mai

5/ is a real progress, because I think rating should be greater not less. I really sharing my personal and professional feed backs with credit repair , you have helped me readjust my dispositions about my credit scores. I didn't have anyone I could trust to turn and then when I found credit repair, I finally made the decision to go forward and do something about it, so that my credit score could make a difference to all the creditors who wouldn't give a me a chance to changes , after I realized it just right there before me, I so glad I made this decision to co tact credit repair, now my credit is so much better than it was before. My credit is in good standing way up above 650. Still working on it . J won't give up until I'm happy again at 700.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Terri, thank you for taking the time to write this review! We are privileged to do business with you! I'm so very glad that we made a difference!

Jan. 22nd, 2018

Germaine James Fresno, TX

The customer service representatives are very professional and courteous. Progress for credit repair disputes are well explained and executed.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We have loved working with you and appreciate your review.

Patricia Woodard

Credit Repair really goes to work for you. I had a lot of negative reports removed from credit. To find that's it's less than 20 negative items is I have come along way.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We are so happy to hear this! Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your credit repair journey.

Ricky Newman

Credit repair .com is the real deal they really care about making sure the y get the job done and exellent agents and i would tell anyone with credit score problems to use credit repair .com because they do what they say i thank god for credit repair .com amen

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you for your kind review Ricky!

Oct. 4th, 2021

walid wahba San Bernardino, CA

CreditRepair.com is the most reasonable priced credit repair company out there in the market. What they really stand out alone in is there customer service. Very professional and well informed staff. I really liked the way they take all the time to educate me in a lot of stuff. Thank you so much for the valuable info. and I will definitely recommend you to friends and family.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you so much for the recommendation! We truly appreciate it and are thrilled to see you've enjoyed and benefitted from the services. Please reach out if you ever need anything.

Robin Hale San Francisco, CA

The best decision. I ever made was leaving “lexington law credit services. They took my money and didn’t help me at all So I kept looking and Found your company And this “Credit Repair” Company is the best. Already my issues are being resolved after only a few months and Today I am buying a car Wow. They also helped me with this also with a special letter given to the finance department about how Credit Repair” is helping me with my credit and thanks to your whole team and how great your taking care of me I am able to purchase this car that I really need for a better job , and this is all possible thanks to Credit Repair Bless you all for working so hard and being on our side Best Regards Robin

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you so much for the kind words and congratulations on the new car! We are so happy to see you've benefitted from the services. Please be in touch if there's anything you need. Thank you again for sharing.

May. 28th, 2021

Richard Allen Philadelphia, PA

It's been outstanding to work with a company that chairs for their customers that helps in times of need to bring the companies that do the right man wrong instead of given most people are fair shake when they're company takes advantage of people out there trying to do right but are nothing more than out for the all American dollar when their services are suspended by the people because of their services have gone bad which have the power to manipulate the system to destroy credit then we work so hard for that can be done in a matter of days thank you for standing up to those that are greedy for the American dollar instead of better service commitment to the public !!!

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you for the kind words! We are happy to help and so pleased to see you've enjoyed the services. Please reach out if you need anything.

May. 7th, 2021

Catfish Lancaster, PA

Well when I first started I was kind of scared I just thought it was a gimmick thinking they were just going to take my money but when I looked into my credit I knew I had to do something about my credit and I thought they would be the people to help me and so far that since I've been with them they showed me really good service customer service is really good I still got to know a little bit about my credit but I know they're the people that will help you and I would recommend them to anybody else very good people

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello, these are amazing results! Thank you for your business and your recommendation!

Feb. 1st, 2018

Jimmy Herron

Was given phone numbers for contact with your people No delay no long waiting A quick response Not like life lock Norton

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you for sharing your positive experience Jimmy! We are delighted to see this and thank you for choosing us to be a part of your credit repair journey.

Dec. 10th, 2021

CJM Greenville, NC

I have had this service for 3 months and I am very dissatisfied with their service. In all of that time, they had only 1 item "removed" and keep saying they can't dispute any others; then they email that they have disputed accounts. Since I feel that they are giving me the run-around, I tried to cancel my services and get a refund. Heck, I can do a much better job myself! Not only would they give me a refund, they are trying to charge me for another month!! I would never recommend them to anyone.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hi there! We are sorry to see you did not get the results you were hoping for. We have found that each client has a different credit situation which means times frames and results can vary. We understand this can be frustrating and would be happy to review your case and our services with you. Please give us a call at 800-232-6499 and we will be more than happy to discuss this further.

Dec. 8th, 2021

Rosalind Merrill Louisville, KY

Credit repair helped me fix my credit repair they went thru all channels of command to repair my report.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you for sharing your success with us! We truly appreciate it.

Oct. 8th, 2021

Eulanda Baton Rouge, LA

Credit Repair deleted all of my negative items off my credit report in less than a year. I went from the lower 500 to the high 700

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Congratulations on the credit score increase! We appreciate you sharing your success and thank you for choosing us for your credit repair journey.

Patrice Jolly Linden, NC

Did not really do much other than send out challenges. Somehow got my joint account with my husband removed off my credit report bring my credit available down 12,0000. Not happy at all. Paid for a year only removed one thing.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Patrice, we are sorry to see you've had a less than great experience and appreciate you sharing your frustrations with us. While we have found that each member has a different credit situation meaning time frames and results can vary, we know it can be frustrating. We wish you the best of luck with your credit repair journey and thank you for the opportunity to be a part of it.

Sean Charlotte, NC

They started off doing a great job then after 3 months there was absolutely no progress for the next year, plus. I moved to another company and they did everything I needed in 3 months.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hi Sean, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are happy to see you've had removals but are sorry to see it's not at the pace you were hoping for. We would be happy to review your account and help address your concerns. Please give us a call at 800-232-6499 and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you.

Aug. 10th, 2021

KENYA c Newton Center, MA

They not only work on your credit RUGHT AWAY but they have durable prices for exceptional score change. Unlike other credit places they actually care for you to know what's GOING ON AND HOW THEY WILL IMPACT A BETTER CRRDIT CHANGE. THEY speak to what they apply

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We appreciate you sharing your experience! Thank you for choosing us for your credit repair journey.

Sep. 10th, 2021

Heidi H. Alhambra, CA

The company assisted me remarkably with my credit score; because of Credit repair I have more opportunities in life to have freedom of not being boggled down with credit phone calls and worry. I have peace of mine now. Thank you again! I give Credit Repair five stars.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Congratulations on the credit score increase! We are thrilled to see you've enjoyed and benefitted from the services. Thank you for choosing us for your credit repair journey.

Aug. 17th, 2021

Christina Medina Conway, SC

Wonderful and very happy and will request credit repair anytime

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thanks so much for your recommendation. We have loved working with you!

Jan. 14th, 2022

JoAnna Di Sibio Brentwood, CA

Best customer service ever! I improved my FICO from the mid 600s to 759 at last check thru Credit Repair! I had given up on fixing my credit till I signed up for Credit Repair!! I have also learned so much about how to keep improving my credit and keeping it that way from now on!!! Amazing Company! Anyone with credit issues should sign up NOW!!!!

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Congratulations on your credit score increase! That's truly amazing and we are so grateful you chose us for your credit repair journey. Thank you for sharing you positive experience!

Jun. 18th, 2021

George Taggart Los Angeles, CA

You have helped me remove negatives from my credit history and helped me bring my credit score up from about 500 to over 800 thank you when I’m asked by others how they can build their credit scores I tell my friends to check out CreditRepair.com that the people you have working for you are most helpful and that it has really helped me and I know that it can work for them too thank you

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Congratulations on the credit score increase! We are ecstatic to see you've enjoyed and benefitted from the services. Thank you for taking the time to share and thank you for choosing us for your credit repair journey.

Jun. 14th, 2021

Charlie

Excellent Results for reasonable price. I started with a 665 credit score and several inaccuracies on my credit report. They went to work cleaning up the inaccuracies while I went to work paying off creditors. Together we built my score to 780 and I was recently approved for a $280K home loan at 2.87%.

Kristy Brooklyn, NY

Credit repair handled all of the communication without needing me every time, constant communication via email and updates. Credit repair in general does take time, but in less than a year I was up 100 points and major marks were removed from my credit!

Ryan Goodlett

This company helped raise my credit from the high 500s to the 700s in a matter of a year. I would highly recommend and they were very pleasant to deal with. Im simply leaving due to being at a 782. and no longer need the help.

Mrosa North Bergen, NJ

They did what they were suppose to and helped clean my credit. Last few I had left I had to call and see if we could do something different because last few were not being cleared but they did and credited my account for one month. Great customer service. Just be on top of it yourself. It was little annoying to cancel service was I didnt need it. They try convincing you to stay but my credit is great now. I started with about 585 and now I have a 715. There is nothing negative on my report.

Selia Turner (Linyard)

They do a great job. My credit scores were in the low 500 and when I stopped using them it was upper 600s. I'd still be using them but I'm a single mom and can't afford anything extra right now.They work with you on billing and the agents are super nice.

Pam Redding, CA

I saw an ad on tv I called and my credit was in the toilet they worked with me and the credit reports people and within 6 months to a year my credit was back up to where it should be. I would recommend Credit Repair highly they certainly stepped up for me.

Charena Arlington, TX

They are the best credit repair company, and they helped to get lots of negative items off of my credit. I highly reccomend Credit Repair. Com to anyone, I truly appreciate them helping me to get my Credit back in Good Standing

Anoymous

Credit repair has had my back every since I've got started with them months ago I went from a zero credit score 2 almost 500 and just a few months I love them and I would recommend them to all my family and friends thank you credit repair

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you for choosing our company! Thank you for your feedback!

Jul. 31st, 2018

Anonymous Shreveport, LA

They are very very slow. The way they presented the service was they sent a letter to the account in question and the company had 45 days to show proof if the account was mine if they couldn't it would be taken off my account. I found out that's not true. They keep sending letters over and over until the account holder gets tired of the questioning and at that time they will right it off. I have a account that isn't mine it's a fraud account and I started the service due to that but after all this time it's still on there and it's constantly bringing down my credit so it's quicker to just pay it off so my credit will start to come back up quicker. Overall it does help your credit it's just extremely slow.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Anonymous, thank you for your review! I understand, sometimes it can be a slow process, but not always! There are things we can do to "speed things up" including escalations. Please contact us so we can see how we can better serve you.

Feb. 28th, 2018

Leland Young Chicago, IL

I have seen positive results the cumulative effects to help get to where I would like to be the time taken to explain everything and the support of the staff members after talking to a staff member I feel good about my credit going forward I call my family and friends about what creditrepair.com and the great job I feel you are doing

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Leland, thank you for such a great review! We are glad that you have had a great experience with our company. We look forward to helping you reach your credit goals!

Dallas French Dover, AR

Love the way they attacked my credit score to get it up and to get the old creditors off of it. Always answers my questions no matter time of the day and always reassured me of our plan to make my credit better. And they have done just that! I would recommend them to anyone needing help with their credit

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Dallas, I'm so very glad we got results for you - thank you for your review and your recommendation!

D. Lewis Henderson, TX

They have helped me with the negetive things that i didn't know was on my my record they told me what was on my record and what they could do to get to the reasons as to why and what accounts had a negative report in them . I am very please with them.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello D.Lewis, we are so very glad that the service is working for you! We appreciate your review and let us know if you need any assistance!

Jan. 22nd, 2018

Brianne

It would have taken me twice as long and far more effort and frustration doing this on my own. They absolutely did what they promised and helped me a great deal. I have since recommended this service to others and will continue to do so!

Duane Jones East Wenatchee, WA

They were helpful at the outset, but ran aground dealing with Armada, so I cancelled my subscription.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you for sharing your experience Duane! We have found that each member has a different credit situation meaning time frames and results can vary. We would be happy to review your account and services with you. Please give us a call at 800-232-6499. Thanks!

Nov. 3rd, 2021

Emmanuel Southside, TN

I called to cancel within 5 days of opening the account, Faith answered and ask me why of my decision, I explained my thoughts and she went on and explained me the other monthly payment options Creditrepair.com offers. But I still needed to cancel, Faith respectfully understood and respected my decision. She place me in a 2 - 3 minute wait while she process the cancellation. Faith came back to the call and confirmed to me that the account had successfully been closed. I received 3 emails with the confirmations. I did not give them enough time to work with my credit history, I had other payments pulling out of my account. But I will definitely give them a try in the near future. I want to be all in next time.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We are so glad to see you had a great experience with Faith and that she was able to get you taken care of. Feel free to reach out when you are ready for the services and we will be more than happy to assist. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Faith and our services.

Apr. 5th, 2021

ze marie Homestead, FL

Credit repair has been very straight forward as well as realist with me and my unique credit repair situation. They do not lie or promise any specific outcomes they only do what you do not have the time to do. That you may ask is speaking and reaching out on your behalf to resolve credit issues. Personally, my schedule doesn’t allow me to sit down and format a well worded letter to credit bureaus ,collection agencies, etc. I would recommend this to anyone who is patient. who has things that should be removed, and or has fraudulent information on their credit. Thank you credit repair for allowing me to take charge of my credit life.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your personal experience. We appreciate your recommendation and thank you for choosing us to be a part of your credit repair journey!

Mar. 26th, 2021

Yvonne Langelier Littleton, MA

They never fail me, and this is coming from someone who doesn't understand credit or how it works, and I'm almost 30. They've helped me through a lot, and have given me such great advice. If it wasn't for them I'd still be sitting here not knowing anything about my credit and how to build credit from nothing. They always make sure I'm on a plan that works for me, and what I need. I also have NEVER had one bad customer service issues! They're all amazing, and even if your in a ditch you don't think you can climb out of they'll definitely lend a hand or figure out a way to get you out! I really appreciate the whole team.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

Mar. 12th, 2021