Best Company Guarantee CreditRepair.com Logo

CreditRepair.com

8.7

LAST UPDATED: September 27th, 2021

CreditRepair.com focuses on improving members' poor credit and offers several helpful customer resources such as an online dashboard and mobile app.

According to CreditRepair.com's website, the company has achieved over 1.8 million removals since 2012 and has performed over 19 million challenges and disputes since its founding.

In terms of services, CreditRepair.com provides consumers with a free credit score evaluation along with a recommended solution, a free credit report evaluation for all accounts, free access to credit report summaries, a personalized, free consultation, credit repair plan options, and a simple three-step credit repair process.

This credit repair company works to dispute any and all inaccurate and unfair negative credit items like late payments and charge-offs for all members' credit reports. Its credit repair process generally takes the average member six months to complete.

CreditRepair.com's vision is not solely based on one-time repairs. The company focuses on helping consumers create and maintain future financial well-being.

Overall, CreditRepair.com is fairly transparent about its credit repair software and repair services and is known for providing reputable credit repair services and helpful customer service.

Read on to learn more about the company's repair process and to see verified CreditRepair.com customer reviews

The Good

• Free Credit Consultation
  • Helpful Technology
  • Small One-Time Fee
  • Credit Repair Speed
  • Online Resources

CreditRepair.com has a significant amount of experience in the credit repair industry in comparison to other credit repair organizations.

The credit repair organization offers several positive features such as innovative technology and fast credit repair speeds in order to help each client improve their credit situation as efficiently as possible.

The company states that "on average, past..members have seen 7% of their questionable credit report negatives removed per month."

Advanced credit repair business experience and quick results aren't the only benefits to CreditRepair.com's services. Others include:

Free Credit Consultation

Like many other top-ranked companies in the industry, CreditRepair.com offers a free 10-minute credit report consultation that includes a personalized analysis of credit reports from all three major credit reporting agencies.

The company also offers a free credit score evaluation, credit report summary, and a recommended credit solution to help put members on the path to obtaining a good credit score.

Helpful Technology

CreditRepair.com offers more innovative and helpful technology than just an online portal to its credit repair account members.

In addition to an online client dashboard, CreditRepair.com provides a credit score tracker tool, client-friendly mobile app, text and email alerts, and credit monitoring.

CreditRepair.com strives to be transparent by keeping members updated on the credit repair process and providing reliable customer service.

Small One-Time Fee

The company charges a one-time fee of $14.99 to pull a member's credit report when getting started. This initial fee is much lower than what many other credit repair companies charge.

CreditRepair.com states that there will never be any additional costs or hidden fees when a member's first credit report is pulled.

Credit Repair Speed

According to CreditRepair.com, previous members have seen an average 40-point credit score improvement in about four to six months.

In comparison to some other companies in the credit repair industry, four months to six can be a relatively short amount of time to remove negative items and improve a client's bad credit situation.

Current and past members have also responded well to CreditRepair.com's repair services. In their reviews, they provided that their overall experience with CreditRepair.com was great and that CreditRepair.com improved their credit score quickly, in a matter of just a few months.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Brian Kniskern from Worcester, Massachusetts

"CreditRepair.com raised my score from 564 to 748 in one year's time. They gave me my financial freedom back."

While it's important to note that results can and will vary per customer and credit situation, several members have commented on CreditRepair.com's quick, positive results in regard to their credit scores.

Online Resources

The repair company offers quite a few helpful and free online resources. These resources include frequently asked questions, customer reviews, and a description of its credit repair process.

Additionally, the CreditRepair.com website also has a variety of educational resources including a credit repair blog, score estimator, loan center, savings center, and articles related to credit counseling and improvement, debt solutions, disputes, credit history, bureaus, credit card management, identity theft, and more.

The Bad

• Lack of Website Information
  • Limited Availability

CreditRepair.com has several great features to its services like its speedy credit repair process and its helpful technology.

However, the credit repair firm does have a few drawbacks and there are some definitive points those who have a low credit score should consider before choosing to work with this credit repair company.

Lack of Website Information

Some credit repair companies offer a significant amount of information on their websites about the different credit restoration services and credit repair service programs they offer.

CreditRepair.com, however, only appears to provide limited information for one package/service which goes for a monthly fee of $99.95.

The company advertises on its website that it offers three credit repair plan options that range from basic to aggressive credit repair. It appears that potential clients must directly contact the company to obtain more information about these listed credit repair service options.

Limited Availability

CreditRepair.com does not provide credit repair services to Colorado, Georgia, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Ohio, Oregon, South Carolina, and Wisconsin. Those who reside in these states will have to search elsewhere for credit repair assistance.

That said, it's important to know that the majority of other companies within the credit repair industry are also limited regarding the number of states they can service.

The Bottom Line

CreditRepair.com is one of the best companies to help you repair your credit.

Even though the company lacks some online information regarding its credit repair service options and does not provide services to a few states, CreditRepair.com's innovative technology and ability to remove negative items like late payments and charge offs in a timely manner, combined with consumer repair reviews, allows members to receive faster, good credit results as well as evaluate their credit 24/7 with a peace of mind.

The repair business also provides TransUnion credit monitoring as well as email and text alerts to all members. The company does charge an initial fee, however, this setup fee is smaller than what most other credit repair services charge.

The credit restoration company works with all three credit bureaus to dispute negative credit items and offers a free credit report as well as a free credit score evaluation.

CreditRepair.com provides an online dashboard, mobile app, and a credit score tracker to help you track your progress. The credit restoration company also focuses on customer service by providing real credit solutions that will motivate clients to focus on bettering their credit history and help them to maintain a level of good credit overall.

If you have bad credit, we highly recommend you choose CreditRepair.com's reputable credit repair services to improve your credit score.

Call our recommended rep over at CreditRepair.com below.

not_listed_location

CreditRepair.com Frequently Asked Questions

How many credit bureaus does CreditRepair.com work with?

There are three major credit bureaus in the United States — Equifax, TransUnion, and Experian. CreditRepair.com works with all three.

How long does CreditRepair.com’s credit repair process take?

Honestly, we can’t say. There’s no way to predict in advance how long it will take to repair your credit, as every credit situation is different. That being said, past members have stayed with us for about six months.

Does CreditRepair.com offer a money-back or service guarantee?

We do not. Credit repair just isn’t something that can be guaranteed. What we can guarantee, however, is that we will do everything in our power to help you achieve the credit score you deserve.

How much does it cost to use CreditRepair.com’s credit repair services?

We offer different products and services to match every budget. You can even get a credit evaluation for free. That being said, our most popular service is also our most advanced, which costs $99.95 per month.

How do I know if CreditRepair.com is a legitimate credit repair company?

We chose to call ourselves CreditRepair.com for a reason — because we’re really good at credit repair. We’ve been legitimate players in the credit industry since 1998, and have actively helped people rewrite their credit histories since 2011.

What payment options does CreditRepair.com offer?

We accept all forms of payment, except Discover Card.

How can I track my credit repair progress while using CreditRepair.com’s services?

For the most part, our members monitor their credit repair progress via their personalized dashboard on our website. We also have an app on iOS and Android. Of course, our members are always welcome to call us for updates and more information.

What are the credit repair service options that CreditRepair.com offers?

We offer a variety of service options to support every budget. Our advanced service costs $99.95 per month, with options decreasing in cost from there. We also offer a FREE credit score and evaluation to anyone who calls to learn more.

How does CreditRepair.com’s credit repair process work?

Our proven process can be summarized into three steps. First, we work with our members to identify what items on their credit are unfair, inaccurate, or unsubstantiated. Then, we work with their creditors and the credit bureaus to verify these items. Finally, as we work through each item we identified earlier, we help our members manage their credit wisely.

What do I need to get started with CreditRepair.com?

A bit of information and a phone. Really, that’s it. We encourage interested consumers to give us a call for a free credit evaluation from one of our credit advisors. We’ll show you what’s hurting your score and help you get your credit headed in the right direction.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

4.0

Anissa Trujillo Kissimmee, FL

I paid for the lowest price service and honestly didn't expect much ... But to my amazement and satisfaction a few months in, multiple negative items and duplicated debts were removed. They didn't get it all before I decided to end my service, but they got most of it! I took care of the rest. I was skeptical but pleasantly surprised. Thank you CreditRepair.com

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We are thrilled to see you've enjoyed and benefitted from the services! Congratulations on the removals. We appreciate you sharing and thank you for choosing us to be a part of your credit repair journey.

Raymond Papineau Oneida, TN

Did great for the first few months but did NOTHING for almost a year. In fact, the last negative on my credit report I removed myself. I considered consulting with an attorney to pursue legal action for the blatant lack of service I received for that year. Spent $1400 with just a few months of work from them…absolute scam…

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hi Raymond. Thank you for sharing your experience. We've found that each member has a different credit situation meaning time frames and results can vary. We understand this can be frustrating and would be happy to discuss this further with you. Please give us a call at 800-232-6499 . Thank you.

Samantha Copeland Jacksonville, FL

I'm a single mother of 3 and need to get ahead of life with getting my credit repaired so I can move further with my future with no ties. My advisor started removing items before my first payment was even recieved!!!!!

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you for sharing your situation with us Samantha! We thank you for choosing us to be a part of your credit repair journey and are delighted to see you've already benefitted from the services. Please reach out if you ever need anything.

Liz Martinez Dallas, TX

It was awesome customer service was great professional attention to ones needs it did amazing for my credit now I'm great with my bank and have received so may offers and even re finance finance my auto with a great interest rate. Thanks

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with our team! We are so pleased to see you've benefitted and enjoyed the services. Please reach out if you ever need anything.

Jul. 22nd, 2021

Jeffrey Harrell Omaha, NE

I was told my charge would be over &100 a month when there was a lower price I could sign up for, I don't like being mislead

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hi Jeffrey. Thanks for your review! We have various service levels depending on credit repair goals and needs. We are sorry this was not explained to you and apologize for the inconvenience. We would be happy to discuss this further with you and answer any questions you may have. Please give us a call at 800-232-6499 . Thank you.

KENYA c Newton Center, MA

They not only work on your credit RUGHT AWAY but they have durable prices for exceptional score change. Unlike other credit places they actually care for you to know what's GOING ON AND HOW THEY WILL IMPACT A BETTER CRRDIT CHANGE. THEY speak to what they apply

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We appreciate you sharing your experience! Thank you for choosing us for your credit repair journey.

Sep. 10th, 2021

walid wahba San Bernardino, CA

CreditRepair.com is the most reasonable priced credit repair company out there in the market. What they really stand out alone in is there customer service. Very professional and well informed staff. I really liked the way they take all the time to educate me in a lot of stuff. Thank you so much for the valuable info. and I will definitely recommend you to friends and family.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you so much for the recommendation! We truly appreciate it and are thrilled to see you've enjoyed and benefitted from the services. Please reach out if you ever need anything.

Ruth East Rutherford, NJ

Ta first seemed ok. I realized through more research they are over priced. The customer service was bad. I wouldn't recommend them at all.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hi Ruth. We are sorry to see you've had a less than great experience and would like to discuss this further with you. Please give us a call at 800-232-6499 and we would be happy to offer you our personal assistance. Thank you.

Virginia Delgadillo Gamerco, NM

The representatives work diligently with their customer to their satisfaction

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Yes we do! Thank you so much for sharing this. We are happy to see you've had a great experience with our team.

Eulanda Baton Rouge, LA

Credit Repair deleted all of my negative items off my credit report in less than a year. I went from the lower 500 to the high 700

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Congratulations on the credit score increase! We appreciate you sharing your success and thank you for choosing us for your credit repair journey.

Patrice Jolly Linden, NC

Did not really do much other than send out challenges. Somehow got my joint account with my husband removed off my credit report bring my credit available down 12,0000. Not happy at all. Paid for a year only removed one thing.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Patrice, we are sorry to see you've had a less than great experience and appreciate you sharing your frustrations with us. While we have found that each member has a different credit situation meaning time frames and results can vary, we know it can be frustrating. We wish you the best of luck with your credit repair journey and thank you for the opportunity to be a part of it.

Sean Charlotte, NC

They started off doing a great job then after 3 months there was absolutely no progress for the next year, plus. I moved to another company and they did everything I needed in 3 months.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hi Sean, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are happy to see you've had removals but are sorry to see it's not at the pace you were hoping for. We would be happy to review your account and help address your concerns. Please give us a call at 800-232-6499 and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you.

Heidi H. Alhambra, CA

The company assisted me remarkably with my credit score; because of Credit repair I have more opportunities in life to have freedom of not being boggled down with credit phone calls and worry. I have peace of mine now. Thank you again! I give Credit Repair five stars.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Congratulations on the credit score increase! We are thrilled to see you've enjoyed and benefitted from the services. Thank you for choosing us for your credit repair journey.

Aug. 17th, 2021

Demetrice Dailey Saint Louis, MO

They just taking your money and saying that they are working on your credit. And saying they are questioning things that they know they can’t fix.

5 hours ago

Desmond Coates Philadelphia, PA

Great work kept me updated every step of the way

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you for your kind review Desmond! We are delighted to see this. Thank you.

Jared Clinton, NY

They send out ur info to the people that you don't want them to have your number then they hound you calling non stop random numbers.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hi Jared. The situation you’re describing is not how we operate. We would be happy to discuss this further with you and help resolve your concerns. Please give us a call at 800-232-6499 . Thank you.

Antionette Powell Oakland, CA

They really help me get my credit up to great and they really was helpful when i called and ask them about my credit.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our team! We are happy to help. Please reach out if you ever need anything.

Aug. 30th, 2021

Lynn White New Bern, NC

Very helpful and understanding my goal. In just a few months I had my score at a comfortable place for me.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We are so pleased to see this! Thank you so much for sharing. Please reach out if you ever need anything.

Matt Newman Spokane, WA

Nothing was improved except 2 very old items. That actually hurt my credit amd didn’t help it. I paid off my credit cards so so score went up. But it was any help from credit repair. I was hoping they could do more.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hi Matt, We are sorry to see you did not get the results you were hoping for. We have found that each member has a different credit situation meaning time frames and results can vary. We would be happy to review your account and answer any questions you may have. Please give us a call at 800-232-6499. Thank you!

Annmarie Coburn New York, NY

Always keep you posted. Work on my side. Send letters out to creditors. Send Emails. Schedule a convenient time to speak with you. Thank you Soo much.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you for your kind review Annmarie! We are delighted to see your positive experience. Thank you so much for sharing.

Sep. 10th, 2021

Jeff Dillon Champaign, IL

I just want to thank Credit Repair so much They helped me with my credit score tremendously! They worked around the clock on my case and I seen instant results! Thanks Credit Repair ☺️

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We are thrilled to see you've benefitted from the services Jeff! Thank you so much for sharing.

Aug. 25th, 2021

Sherpa Dumont, NJ

Doesn't provide services as promised. Since you are on monthly subscription they will try to stretch the issue.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hi there. Thank you for your review. We are sorry to see you've had a less than great experience. We've found that each member has a different credit situation meaning time frames and results will vary. We understand this can be frustrating and would be happy to review this further with you. Please give us a call at 800-232-6499 . Thank you.

JoAnna Di Sibio Brentwood, CA

Best customer service ever! I improved my FICO from the mid 600s to 759 at last check thru Credit Repair! I had given up on fixing my credit till I signed up for Credit Repair!! I have also learned so much about how to keep improving my credit and keeping it that way from now on!!! Amazing Company! Anyone with credit issues should sign up NOW!!!!

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Congratulations on your credit score increase! That's truly amazing and we are so grateful you chose us for your credit repair journey. Thank you for sharing you positive experience!

Jun. 18th, 2021

George Taggart Los Angeles, CA

You have helped me remove negatives from my credit history and helped me bring my credit score up from about 500 to over 800 thank you when I’m asked by others how they can build their credit scores I tell my friends to check out CreditRepair.com that the people you have working for you are most helpful and that it has really helped me and I know that it can work for them too thank you

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Congratulations on the credit score increase! We are ecstatic to see you've enjoyed and benefitted from the services. Thank you for taking the time to share and thank you for choosing us for your credit repair journey.

Jun. 14th, 2021

Crystal Richardson Charlotte, NC

I signed on with Credit Repair back in June 2015, and my score was at a 621. When I look now my score has gone up to a 743 and still climbing. I am looking forwards to seeing a perfect 850. This has been the biggest journey that I have been on of cleaning up my Credit and educating myself on how it works. I will definitely educate my children and grandchildren on the importance of having superb credit for the future. I look forwards to paying $19.95 a month to monitor my credit while I pay down on new debts.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Congratulations on the credit score increase! We truly appreciate you sharing your credit journey and are so grateful you let us be a part of it. Please reach out if you ever need anything.

Jun. 10th, 2021

Robin Hale San Francisco, CA

The best decision. I ever made was leaving “lexington law credit services. They took my money and didn’t help me at all So I kept looking and Found your company And this “Credit Repair” Company is the best. Already my issues are being resolved after only a few months and Today I am buying a car Wow. They also helped me with this also with a special letter given to the finance department about how Credit Repair” is helping me with my credit and thanks to your whole team and how great your taking care of me I am able to purchase this car that I really need for a better job , and this is all possible thanks to Credit Repair Bless you all for working so hard and being on our side Best Regards Robin

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you so much for the kind words and congratulations on the new car! We are so happy to see you've benefitted from the services. Please be in touch if there's anything you need. Thank you again for sharing.

Richard Allen Philadelphia, PA

It's been outstanding to work with a company that chairs for their customers that helps in times of need to bring the companies that do the right man wrong instead of given most people are fair shake when they're company takes advantage of people out there trying to do right but are nothing more than out for the all American dollar when their services are suspended by the people because of their services have gone bad which have the power to manipulate the system to destroy credit then we work so hard for that can be done in a matter of days thank you for standing up to those that are greedy for the American dollar instead of better service commitment to the public !!!

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you for the kind words! We are happy to help and so pleased to see you've enjoyed the services. Please reach out if you need anything.

May. 7th, 2021

Emmanuel Southside, TN

I called to cancel within 5 days of opening the account, Faith answered and ask me why of my decision, I explained my thoughts and she went on and explained me the other monthly payment options Creditrepair.com offers. But I still needed to cancel, Faith respectfully understood and respected my decision. She place me in a 2 - 3 minute wait while she process the cancellation. Faith came back to the call and confirmed to me that the account had successfully been closed. I received 3 emails with the confirmations. I did not give them enough time to work with my credit history, I had other payments pulling out of my account. But I will definitely give them a try in the near future. I want to be all in next time.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We are so glad to see you had a great experience with Faith and that she was able to get you taken care of. Feel free to reach out when you are ready for the services and we will be more than happy to assist. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Faith and our services.

Apr. 5th, 2021

Satifyed Customer D.Blackburn St Louis, MO

Credit Repair is great if you want to change your life and I say that because my credit was ruined and I didn't now what to do I called all the businesses that were on my credit report I had a hard time being able to get a good intres rate on anything I may have need a loan for car,house truth is I could not get a loan or credit. But in a matter of months it change with Credit Repair,now I am able to get a loan with out the embarrassment of being turned down or paying high intress rate on the thing's I need Credit Repair is great they go in a fight for you and make life a little easier for you they did for me. Thank you credit Repair??

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello D. Blackburn, this is so fantastic to read! We are honored to help you meet your credit goals - and yes, once your credit is clear, all the opportunity comes back! Best wishes and thank you for your review!

Jan. 31st, 2018

Terri huyen Mai

5/ is a real progress, because I think rating should be greater not less. I really sharing my personal and professional feed backs with credit repair , you have helped me readjust my dispositions about my credit scores. I didn't have anyone I could trust to turn and then when I found credit repair, I finally made the decision to go forward and do something about it, so that my credit score could make a difference to all the creditors who wouldn't give a me a chance to changes , after I realized it just right there before me, I so glad I made this decision to co tact credit repair, now my credit is so much better than it was before. My credit is in good standing way up above 650. Still working on it . J won't give up until I'm happy again at 700.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Terri, thank you for taking the time to write this review! We are privileged to do business with you! I'm so very glad that we made a difference!

Jan. 22nd, 2018

Ty Port Monmouth, NJ

I was skeptical about credit repair when I first started but giving the time and there process I’ve had several negative items removed and my credit jumped 100 points!

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thanks for sharing Ty! We are thrilled to see your credit score increase and are so pleased to see you've enjoyed the services.

Aug. 4th, 2021

JoAnn Carroll Oklahoma City, OK

I like Credit Repair.Com there are results that shows they are a great company to help in solving your issues if it were a mistake on your report they stay consistent in trying to get it solved in a reasonable time. I recommend this company highly!

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you so much for the recommendation JoAnn! We truly appreciate it and thank you for sharing your positive experience thus far.

Jun. 18th, 2021

Vickey Bevil Pahrump, NV

When I started with CreditRepair.com I thought well this is going to be money out the window, boy was I wrong I had 13 negatives against me and no credit rating, now I have I believe 1 negative and now it shows a credit rating for me. Thank You CreditRepair.com

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Congratulations on the removals!! We appreciate you sharing your experience in detail and thank you for choosing us to be a part of your credit repair journey.

Jun. 15th, 2021

ITALIAN STALLION Las Vegas, NV

I'm so so happy and satisfied with the end result received from creditrepair. Com for they have worked over 6 months and got rid of many issues and collections from my credit record. This is a truly awesome company to trust, very reliable, very responsible meticulous and diligent, great customer service and very polite representatives. My name is Steven and I'm a very satisfied customer.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We are so pleased to see this! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we truly appreciate it and are so happy to see you've benefitted from the services.

Apr. 27th, 2021

DeeJay520 New York, NY

I was very hesitant to sign up for CreditRepair.com, assuming it was at best ineffective and at worst some sort of scam. I have been a member for 3 months, and CreditRepair.com and helped me get several items removed and increased my score to the extent that I qualify for lower interest rates; saving me more money in a few months than am spending on the service. I rarely give compliments, but CreditRepair.com and Bassim, one of their phone representatives have literally made my life better. THANKS CR!

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We are so pleased to see this! Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Bassim. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

Apr. 26th, 2021

UMA DEVI BHOGA Clint, TX

I spent $ 1200 for two years with Credit repair and they could not improve my score to 5. They weren't able to remove all red flags despite I paid in full.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hi Uma, We are sorry to see you did not get the results you were hoping for. We have found that each member has a different credit situation which means time frames and results can vary. We understand this can be frustrating and would be happy to review your account with you. Please give us a call at 800-232-6499. Thank you.

Aug. 30th, 2021

Minerva Borjas Miami, FL

Great! They are a company that really helped me to get to the next level.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We are happy to help! Thank you so much for sharing.

Cynthia Deloatch Greensboro, NC

Because I had a very low credit score and saw the improvements right away.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Congratulations on the improvements! We are so happy to see you've enjoyed the services. Please reach out if you ever need anything.

Tiana Oliver Bird Island, MN

If you’re not paying them enough a month they aren’t really working on your behalf. Everything that was deleted I paid for or it was due to fall off on its own.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hi Tiana, We appreciate you bringing your concerns to us and would like to discuss this further with you. When you have a moment, please give us a call at 800-232-6499. Thank you.

ze marie Homestead, FL

Credit repair has been very straight forward as well as realist with me and my unique credit repair situation. They do not lie or promise any specific outcomes they only do what you do not have the time to do. That you may ask is speaking and reaching out on your behalf to resolve credit issues. Personally, my schedule doesn’t allow me to sit down and format a well worded letter to credit bureaus ,collection agencies, etc. I would recommend this to anyone who is patient. who has things that should be removed, and or has fraudulent information on their credit. Thank you credit repair for allowing me to take charge of my credit life.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your personal experience. We appreciate your recommendation and thank you for choosing us to be a part of your credit repair journey!

Mar. 26th, 2021

Yvonne Langelier Littleton, MA

They never fail me, and this is coming from someone who doesn't understand credit or how it works, and I'm almost 30. They've helped me through a lot, and have given me such great advice. If it wasn't for them I'd still be sitting here not knowing anything about my credit and how to build credit from nothing. They always make sure I'm on a plan that works for me, and what I need. I also have NEVER had one bad customer service issues! They're all amazing, and even if your in a ditch you don't think you can climb out of they'll definitely lend a hand or figure out a way to get you out! I really appreciate the whole team.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

Mar. 12th, 2021

Catfish Lancaster, PA

Well when I first started I was kind of scared I just thought it was a gimmick thinking they were just going to take my money but when I looked into my credit I knew I had to do something about my credit and I thought they would be the people to help me and so far that since I've been with them they showed me really good service customer service is really good I still got to know a little bit about my credit but I know they're the people that will help you and I would recommend them to anybody else very good people

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello, these are amazing results! Thank you for your business and your recommendation!

Feb. 1st, 2018

Kimberly Bethea Philadelphia, PA

Credit repair are very helpful play walk you through the whole process and support you 100% I'm clearing your background

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We are happy to help! Thank you so much for sharing.

Aug. 17th, 2021

Winston Taylor Philadelphia, PA

Very informative, Common Courtesy Shown,Professional Customer Services,Sensitive to my needs, Prompt response to my request, Problem tentatively Solved, well Overall Satisfactions!

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We are so thrilled to see this! Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience. We truly appreciate it!

Jun. 14th, 2021

Joseph CIra Lombard, IL

Monitoring in these fickle times are a 24/7 job I don’t have time for. CreditRepair.com Is a click away with fast alerts no card ever provides in a timely matter. Agents are always cordial and fast with answers.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you so much for taking the time to share. We truly appreciate it!

Jun. 1st, 2021

Sue Welbourn Chico, CA

Personable service, friendly people with good advice

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you for your positive review! We are happy to see this and thank you for choosing us to be a part of your credit repair journey.

teresa lyons Seattle, WA

Very helpful love there plan no issue's with the subscription I purchased & would & will use them again for any of my credit needs . Very nice,professional & down to earth friendly people that understand & work hard for you & your needs. Thanks , Teresa Lyons

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We are so happy to see you've had a positive experience! We appreciate you taking the time to share and thank you for your kind words.

Sara Walton Kansas City, MO

Staff always answers with a friendly and positive voice. As if their happy to be there. Thats rare! They are always polite, quick and efficient! And they dont act funny and upset when theirs an issue or problen they simply fix it and take the hassle out of getting help! -sara w

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We love our team and are so happy to see this! Thank you so much for sharing, we truly appreciate the kind words.

Chaynte Salazar Rancho Cordova, CA

I started not knowing what to expect. After 3 months they have gotten 4 negative items removed from my credit as well as given me expert advice on how to stay on the road to recovery. The money I pay a month is well deserving. My score has improved by 17 points.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Congratulations on the removals and the credit score increase! We are so happy to see this.

Melissa Jones Rock Hill, SC

The only thing that I WAS HAVING An issue with was the emails that back to back but just as soon as I said something about it THE PROBLEM STOPPED,I got a lot of respect for yawl I have a total of 30 items on my credit and the items are falling off lik2at a time THANK YOU!!

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Congratulations on the removals! We are so happy to see you've benefitted from the services. Thank you for sharing and please feel free to reach out if you need anything!

May. 24th, 2021