CreditRepair.com

CreditRepair.com

verified
  • 24/7 Credit Monitoring and Alerts
  • No Additional Fees

CreditRepair.com focuses on its members by offering several incredibly useful customer resources such as an online dashboard and mobile app. The company also provides clients with a free credit score evaluation along with a recommended solution, a free credit report evaluation for all accounts, free access to members' credit report summaries, and a personalized, free consultation. CreditRepair.com's vision is not solely based on one-time repairs, but on helping consumers create and maintain a financially healthier future. This credit repair company partners with all three major credit bureaus in order to dispute any and all inaccurate and unfair negative items for all members' credit reports. CreditRepair.com is fairly transparent about their credit repair software and services.

The Good

• Innovative Technology
  • Small One-Time Fee
  • Credit Repair Speed

CreditRepair.com has a significant amount of experience in the credit repair industry and provides several positive features to potential members such as innovative technology and fast credit repair speeds. The company states that "on average, past..members have seen 7% of their questionable credit report negatives removed per month." But advanced experience and quick results aren't the only benefits to CreditRepair.com. Others include:

Innovative Technology

CreditRepair.com offers more innovative technology than just an online portal to its credit repair members. The company gives members a dashboard, a credit score tracker, a mobile app, and text/email alerts, providing clients 24/7 access to see the progress of their credit. CreditRepair.com strives to be transparent by keeping members updated on the credit repair process and providing reliable customer service.

Small One-Time Fee

There is a one-time charge of $14.99 to pull a member's credit report when getting started. This fee is much lower than what other credit repair companies charge. CreditRepair.com states there will never be any additional costs or fees when a member's first credit report is pulled.

Credit Repair Speed

CreditRepair.com states that previous members have seen an average 40 point TransUnion credit score improvement in four months. In comparison to other companies in the credit repair industry, four months is a short amount of time to fix bad credit.

Current and past members have also responded well to CreditRepair.com's repair services. They provided that their overall experience with CreditRepair.com was great and that CreditRepair.com improved their credit score quickly, in a matter of just a few months. While results will vary per member and credit situation, several members have commented on CreditRepair.com's quick, positive results in regard to their credit scores.

The Bad

• Lack of Options
  • Monthly Price

CreditRepair.com has several great features to its services like its credit repair speed, its work ethic with creditors and all three credit bureaus, and its provided innovative technology. However, CreditRepair.com does have a few drawbacks and there are some definitive points members should consider before choosing to work with this credit repair company.

Lack of Options

Some credit repair companies offer a variety of different services and package options which allows members to have a level of flexibility in their credit repair choices depending on their credit scores and reports. Unfortunately, CreditRepair.com only offers one package/services at a set monthly price. By having one service and price, members' credit repair choices are very limited.

Monthly Price

At $99.95 per month, CreditRepair.com's services are not the lowest in the industry, hitting at about the industry average. Although the company's first-time fees are lower, its monthly fee does not provide its members with any price flexibility depending on their credit situations. Many other companies within the credit repair industry offer customizable repair services and/or a variety of prices to choose from. For example, some members might have a larger amount of negative items that need to be removed from their credit reports and would be willing to pay higher prices for higher quality services. Meanwhile, other members might not need a credit repair service to remove negative items of that same degree and would be happy if there was a lower priced option available.

The Bottom Line

CreditRepair.com is one of the best companies to help you repair your credit. Even though it has a higher monthly price and lacks available options to choose from, CreditRepair.com's innovative technology and credit repair speed, combined with consumer repair reviews, allows members to receive faster, positive credit results as well as evaluate their credit 24/7 with a peace of mind. The credit repair company provides members with an online dashboard, mobile app, and a credit score tracker. CreditRepair.com also strives to provide real credit solutions that will motivate clients to focus on bettering their credit history and help them to maintain a level of good credit overall. We highly recommend you choose CreditRepair.com's reputable credit repair services to improve your credit.

Call our recommended rep over at CreditRepair.com below.

Ricardo Perez
August 21st, 2018 Pacoima, CA DETAILS

the operator was very helpful and professional.

Conrad Weltner
August 20th, 2018 Ocala, FL DETAILS

Cedit repair does an excellent job in handling their customer's needs and wants. The only negative thing about credit repair is that they charge to much for their services and cancelling is a problem. I will need to look into that very soon.

DELORES GOFFNEY
August 20th, 2018 La Porte, TX DETAILS

very helpful kind good to work with and concern and patient don't try to get you off the phone without an answer. I give you guys 100.

Patria Joy Cross
August 13th, 2018 Sherman Oaks, CA

Creditrepair was referred to me by a friend after having a derogatory remark in my credit score. I gave it a try and I was satisfied with the process. Agent was very accommodating and everything was well explained.

WILLIAM
August 13th, 2018 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

Don't join credit repair it's more crazy than you think...i have got a 12 year history of always being on time ...the only thing in my score shows high usages 60 percent....and with a few hard inquiries .i called them cuz my score was dropping on my experian and equalfax...and transition even though I had locks on them..i asked credit repair to help get my points back ..i told them a year ago my scores were around 801.a d higher..and now they just started dropping every month 20 point..i have not applied for any cards for 3 months plus my payment history is perfect just over just 5 months i lost over 100 points on all 3 beurels..i called them last month when my scores were barely claiming to life I have 679 on my fisco.score last month when I called them for help ...they told me don't worry I got your back.i believed them..then I decided to check my credit score a month latter hopping they were helping me only to find out my s ore dropped another 20 points....i called them and cancelled my membership quickly ...this agency lies to get your money....

Jenae A Gagnon
August 10th, 2018 Lincoln, CA DETAILS

They have been extremely awesome, and keeping you update to date with progress of their services they provide to remove items from your credit report

MIKE URIBE
August 9th, 2018 Ruskin, FL

Well i sent an email with a few simple questions before i sign up and my response was i wasnt a member so they couldnt assist in answering my questions? I was like what the heck? I even saved the email so this website can verify my review. Why would i give buisness to creditreport.com if they wont answer a few simple questions? In my opinion move on to the next company. Thank you for reading Mike

Teresa Watkins
August 9th, 2018 Blue Bell, PA DETAILS

It works! My FICO is excellent now because of CreditRepair.com. I recommend the service to anyone who wants to experience a cleaner credit report, lower interest rates and a FICO score to be proud of! What a worthwhile investment!

Josh Heymann
August 8th, 2018 Metairie, LA DETAILS

CreditRepair.com doesn’t just remove negative items that can adversely affect your current credit score. The company knowledge of each representative I spoke with always gave me more info/tips/advice etc. on to improve and maintain a positive credit rating. I’ve been using CreditRepair.com for a few years now. When I signed up my score was around 550-570 and the highest it has gotten up to was a little over 700. Bankruptcy is part of my story and today these guys have already removed it from one bureau well before it should have been. They’re always polite, friendly, and helpful even when I’m not in such a good mood due to creditors use their “superb” policies to collect a debt that was already resolved.

August 6th, 2018 Fork Stockton, TX DETAILS

not satisfied way acct was handled poor customer service items not properly taken care of

murphy
August 6th, 2018 Kelseyville, CA DETAILS

did their job and kept me informed then let me down grade

Linda Ferebee
August 7th, 2018 Chicago, IL DETAILS

Credit Repair is all that they said they are!! I got 6 removals taken off in almost less than a month!!! They are so Awesome!!!

Daniel Draszkiewicz
August 6th, 2018 Erie, PA DETAILS

I was skeptical about Credit Repairs service but I gave it a chance and they preformed excellently on fixing my credit issues. They were quick and efficient and got the job done very fast. I am pleased with the results in their service to do what they said they would do and knowing they will be their in the future if I ever need them is good to know.

April
August 6th, 2018 Taylorsville, NC DETAILS

Well y'all have made my credit score go up. I didn't think that would ever happen. I thought my life was over. Credit repair is inexpensive too.

Quiana Collins
August 6th, 2018 Greensboro, NC DETAILS

I really do love customer service. Some advisers are better than others, but, overall, they are all good.

Sean Ross
August 6th, 2018 Waterbury, CT DETAILS

I had a bad credit score and bad degatory remarks on my credit. I wanted to start over and repair my credit so that i can have good things in life. So I heard about creditrepair.com on the radio and how it changed people lives. So i decided to give them a try. Soon as i sign up they helped me out a lot about giving me detail and setting up action plans on how they can work on restoring my credit. They actually kept their word and took off a lot of bad marks off my credit. I went from a low score of 490 to a score of 650 in just in 3 to 6 month. I am very please at what this company can do. I recommend them to anyone who is struggling with their score. I am still using CreditRepair.com to still help increase my score so I can get a house in the future. Thank you CreditRepair.com for all that you do.

Kurt Kirtley
August 2nd, 2018 Tonkawa, OK DETAILS

The last young lady that worked with me was outstanding. I better hear she got a raise next time I call in!

Thomas Dempsey
August 1st, 2018 Hobe Sound, FL DETAILS

over a two year period they took out 100 challenges on my credit report.

Charles Ostrowski
August 1st, 2018 Kilbourne, LA DETAILS

Called for a update and get information on getting into account. Very helpful getting the information I need Great Customer Service Thanks Chuck O

Ramon S. Davila
July 30th, 2018 Homestead, FL DETAILS

Credit repair is very good at challenges.

omesha hawthorne
July 27th, 2018 Houston, TX DETAILS

I love the fact that I don't have to do the foot work , just send my payment and its done.

charmaine
July 25th, 2018 Ocala, FL DETAILS

Credit Repair Rocks They work hard and they are effective, no gimmicks they really get things removed and positive results.

arthur cohen
July 25th, 2018 Pittsburgh, PA DETAILS

A total rip-off. There is NOTHING they can do that one can't do on their own. Getting off this sight took 4 hours and a threat of a lawsuit to get them to cancel my subscription. As you will see, there is NOTHING on their website which allows one to cancel. This is by design.

Craig StoneJul 31, 2018

Hello Arthur, we appreciate your review and your feedback.

Bella
July 23rd, 2018 DETAILS

They move slow, but they have gotten some removals off my credit. Just thought mines would be faster to do.

Stephanie
July 23rd, 2018 DETAILS

They are super diligent and helpful. Would highly recommend.

Sierra
July 23rd, 2018 DETAILS

They dragged the process out and only do things when you call in and complain.

Craig StoneJul 31, 2018

Hello Sierra, we appreciate your feedback. we are listening!

James B nelson
July 23rd, 2018 Las Vegas, NV

I used these folks a while ago and they talked a big game, but couldn't get some things changed that were the bigger issues on my credit. They were able to eliminate some of the smaller problems and they stayed on it per their promise. I am just not certain they could do anything for my bigger issues. But I think they are worth trying if you have a series of smaller issues.

Ryan Merkel
July 20th, 2018 Abington, PA DETAILS

I was a member for 16 months. During the course of that time I had EVERYTHING on my credit report removed. Over 70 negative items. I would highly recommend to those trying to rebuild their credit.

Nicole Perez
July 18th, 2018 Staten Island, NY DETAILS

My credit score went up with credit repair services and when I couldn’t continue with payments they further assisted me with steps I can take myself. Those step impacted my score positively. Happy customer here!

mike
July 16th, 2018 DETAILS

not getting results i feel the time ive been with Credit Repair still the same issues

maria Torres
July 16th, 2018 DETAILS

they have been amazing and very helpful thank you

Lonnie Gordon

Need to interact with client more 1 on 1

Larry
July 16th, 2018 DETAILS

I had them for 6 months and credit is the same it did not go up they took a couple things off and they got put back on so 600 dollars down the drain I wish it would of worked but sorry to say they didn't.

Craig StoneJul 25, 2018

Hello Larry, thank you for your feedback. We are listening and always trying to improve!

Kyle
July 16th, 2018 DETAILS

Didnt help me as they said they would rely like I was lied to asked mulipted times for them to change the way j wan things challanged and it did not happen until I was ready ready to cancel

K
July 16th, 2018 DETAILS

Not enough updates, slow credit response

joulian chebat
July 16th, 2018 DETAILS

they're great my score has gone up significantly and they gave some good advice just some of the stuff I was trying to understand about the process I still didn't understand.

James
July 16th, 2018 DETAILS

Expensive with very low results. Price has more than doubled but the service has been cut in half as well

Good
July 16th, 2018 DETAILS

They seem to be geniuely concerned about helping me

George Martinez
July 16th, 2018 DETAILS

Quick results. Friendly staff who's ready to answer any questions and follow up with results.

expensive and slow removals
July 16th, 2018 DETAILS

long wait times when you call, not alot of removals, constantly having to call and correct addresses they send challenges too