CreditRepair.com

Call Now Enroll Online

CreditRepair.com verified Companies can verify their Best Company profile through contacting us. Once a company profile has been claimed and verified by Best Company, we work with the company to ensure the information on our site is as accurate as possible.

CreditRepair.com really focuses on its members, offering several incredibly useful customer resources, such as an online dashboard and mobile app. The company states its vision is not solely on one-time repairs, but on helping consumers create a financially healthier future.

The Good

• Innovative Technology
  • Small Fee
  • Speed

CreditRepair.com has a lot of experience in the credit repair industry and provides several positive features to potential members. The company states that "on average, past..members have seen 7% of their questionable credit report negatives removed per month." But experience and quick results aren't the only benefits to CreditRepair.com. Others include:

Innovative Technology

Customers don't just have an online portal with CreditRepair.com, they have a dashboard, score tracker, and mobile app, providing 24/7 access to see the progress of their credit.

Small Fee

There is a one-time charge of $14.99 to pull a member's report when getting started, which is much lower than other credit repair companies. And CreditRepair.com states there will never be additional costs or fees.

Speed

The company states that previous members have seen an average 40 point TransUnion credit score improvement in four months.

Current and past members have stated that their experience with CreditRepair.com was great and that CreditRepair.com improved their credit score quickly, in a matter of just a few months. While results will vary per member and credit situation, several members have commented on CreditRepair.com's quick, positive results.

The Bad

• Options
  • Monthly Price

CreditRepair.com has several great features to its services. However, it does have a few drawbacks and points to consider before working with the company, such as:

Options

Some credit repair companies have different package options, providing choices to members. CreditRepair.com only offers one price for its services.

Monthly Price

At $99.95 per month, CreditRepair.com's services are not the lowest in the industry, hitting at about the industry average.

The Bottom Line

CreditRepair is one of the best companies to help repair your credit. Even though it has a higher monthly price, CreditRepair.com's innovative technology, combined with consumer testimonials, allows members to evaluate their credit 24/7 with peace of mind. The company provides members with an online dashboard, mobile app, and a score tracker. We highly recommend CreditRepair for its service. Visit their site today!

Call our recommended rep over at CreditRepair.com below.

382 CreditRepair.com Reviews

1. Select Your Rating

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

August 30th, 2017 Kansas City, MO

This company is absolute crap. I signed up nearly a year ago, gave my information and disputed items. They didn't do a single thing. I went through and disputed items with the actual credit agencies and resolved it myself with still absolute zero action done by this company. I paid for this service for nearly a year, did not receive any advice, did not receive any credit reports, did not do one thing to fix my credit. When I went to submit a ticket to argue for a refund they cancelled my account and that is all. Please do not waste your money like I did with them.

6 0

August 10th, 2017

Simone took it right of the chart she knows her job this what good credited customers services is credit repair. Com. They do the work this what's count's

August 9th, 2017 Marcus Hook, PA

pays attention to detail for customers. listen very well tries to help. more than a service attendants make you feel that they are your friend trying to give you advice. Never leaves the phone until all questions and concerns are answered.

August 8th, 2017

I didn't really know what to expect from creditrepair.com when i first signed up with them a few months ago. But i'm gladly to say, that they did help me throughout this whole time period with repairing my credit score & giving me positive advice on how to monitor my credit report along with removing most of the inquiries that i had on there, and now i have less inquiries than what i had before when this processed first started. I truly would like to thank credit repair for all that they've done for me, and i do look forward to continue my services with them at this point, cause i believe it's worth something holding on to at the moment until i reach my Main Goal!!!!!

August 7th, 2017 Belvidere, IL

Credit repair help me tremendously and I am glad for their help and support I've learned a lot about credit

August 6th, 2017

i thank you very much you did everything for me that you said you would i am able to buy anything i want my credit ratting is over 700 because of credit repair your inside people are the best really they take care of there clients in everything we need thank you anthony fiorentino

August 5th, 2017

So far I've had a very good experience with you guys I've been with you two months and I am pleased you are people that answer the phone I'm very knowledgeable and they do what they can to help and give the best suggestions from what I found out so far

August 4th, 2017 Jersey City, NJ

They take your information and charge you for services without doing anything and then give you the run around not wanting to help!

4 4

August 4th, 2017

I love CreditRepair.com. They have really been a great help with helping repair my credit and I recommend their services.

1 0

August 3rd, 2017 Philadelphia, PA

Since joining credit repair i have seen my scores rise to over 700 . I would and have told friends about credit repair, com

August 2nd, 2017 Bell, CA

I am so happy with my results. I had very bad credit card debt, so they started working on mine, and they

1 1

August 1st, 2017 The Bronx, NY

Very excellent in help me and give me the information to

3 1

July 28th, 2017 Maple Shade Township, NJ

Excellent customer service! The advisor was informative and extremely patient with me. I had a load of questions and she took the time to answer all of my questions thoroughly.

July 27th, 2017 Raeford, NC

These guys go the extra mile to try and get positive results for people like me,they explain everything to precise , any questions you may have feel free to ask , they very patient and no question is a stupid one, they explain what and why , and when the next step is.no one will be disappointed !

July 25th, 2017 Seymour, MO

Excellent service. Results orientated. Highly recommended.

July 24th, 2017 The Bronx, NY

I have all negative listing removed from my Credit Reports! I am free and clear, thank you "Credit Repair". I was able to buy a car due to your help in bringing my credit score up. Thank you, highly recommend you!

July 24th, 2017

Review was so professional and answer all my concerns couldnt chose a better company

July 22nd, 2017 Central Islip, NY

This company is the real deal. I had 11 negative items removed. Because of this, I was able to rebuild my credit. I went from having a bad credit score to a good score. But one important thing you should know, and that is you must put some work into this effort of repairing your credit. Your cooperation is very important to the process.

July 22nd, 2017

Great advice and 3 removals already. Great investment

July 21st, 2017 Palm Harbor, FL

Credit repair was great for the 7 months I used there service. Credit score is up and I know where I stand with my creditors. Definitely a positive experience.