Contact a company – $100 satisfaction guarantee keyboard_arrow_right

CreditRepair.com

verified
  • 24/7 Credit Monitoring and Alerts
  • No Additional Fees

CreditRepair.com focuses on improving members' poor credit by offering several incredibly useful customer resources such as an online dashboard and mobile app. The company also provides clients with a free credit score evaluation along with a recommended solution, a free credit report evaluation for all accounts, free access to members' credit report summaries, and a personalized, free consultation.

CreditRepair.com's vision is not solely based on one-time repairs, but on helping consumers create and maintain future financial well-being. This credit repair company partners with all three major credit bureaus in order to dispute any and all inaccurate and unfair negative items for all members'   reports. CreditRepair.com is fairly transparent about their credit repair software and services.

The Good

• Free Credit Consultation
  • Innovative Technology
  • Small One-Time Fee
  • Credit Repair Speed

CreditRepair.com has a significant amount of experience in the credit repair industry in comparison to other credit repair organizations and provides several positive features to potential members such as innovative technology and fast credit repair speeds. The company states that "on average, past..members have seen 7% of their questionable credit report negatives removed per month." But advanced credit repair business experience and quick results aren't the only benefits to CreditRepair.com. Others include:

Free Credit Consultation

CreditRepair.com offers a free credit report consultation that includes a personalized analyzation of credit reports from all three major credit reporting agencies. The company also offers a free credit score evaluation, credit report summary, and a recommended credit solution to help put members on the path to obtaining a good credit score.

Innovative Technology

CreditRepair.com offers more innovative technology than just an online portal to its credit repair members. The company's credit repair services include a dashboard, a credit score tracker, a mobile app, text/email alerts, and credit monitoring, providing clients 24/7 access to see the progress of their credit. CreditRepair.com strives to be transparent by keeping members updated on the credit repair process and providing reliable customer service.

Small One-Time Fee

There is a one-time charge of $14.99 to pull a member's credit report when getting started. This fee is much lower than what other credit repair companies charge. CreditRepair.com states there will never be any additional costs or fees when a member's first credit report is pulled.

Credit Repair Speed

CreditRepair.com states that previous members have seen an average 40 point TransUnion credit score improvement in four months. In comparison to other companies in the credit repair industry, four months is a short amount of time to remove negative items and fix bad credit.

Current and past members have also responded well to CreditRepair.com's repair services. They provided that their overall experience with CreditRepair.com was great and that CreditRepair.com improved their credit score quickly, in a matter of just a few months. While results will vary per member and credit situation, several members have commented on CreditRepair.com's quick, positive results in regard to their credit scores.

The Bad

• Lack of Options

CreditRepair.com has several great features to its services like its credit repair speed, its work ethic with creditors and all three credit bureaus, and its provided innovative technology. However, CreditRepair.com does have a few drawbacks and there are some definitive points those with poor credit should consider before choosing to work with this credit repair company.

Lack of Options

Some credit repair companies offer a variety of different credit restoration services and credit repair programs which allows members to have a level of flexibility in their choices depending on their credit scores and reports. Unfortunately, CreditRepair.com only offers one package/services at a set monthly price. By having one service and price, members' credit repair choices are very limited.

The Bottom Line

CreditRepair.com is one of the best companies to help you repair your credit. Even though it lacks some available options to choose from, CreditRepair.com's innovative technology and ability to remove negative items in a timely manner, combined with consumer repair reviews, allows members to receive faster, positive credit results as well as evaluate their credit 24/7 with a peace of mind. CreditRepair.com also provides TransUnion credit monitoring as well as email and text alerts to all members.

The credit restoration company works with all three credit reporting agencies and offers a free credit report and free credit score evaluation. It also provides members with an online dashboard, mobile app, and a credit score tracker. CreditRepair.com also strives to provide real credit solutions that will motivate clients to focus on bettering their credit history and help them to maintain a level of good credit overall. If you have bad credit, we highly recommend you choose CreditRepair.com's reputable credit repair services to improve your credit score.

Call our recommended rep over at CreditRepair.com below.

LaToria Davis
November 15th, 2018 Fayetteville, NC DETAILS

They are horrible. They lie about the service that they provide and they keep telling you that they are working on your account so you can continue to pay for the lack of services that they provide. I will never use this company again

Shaunte
November 15th, 2018 Chandler, AZ DETAILS

Easy to use, and raised my credit by removing negative Mark's and suggesting cards that was good for me. Overall a great service.

Charles
November 15th, 2018 Anderson, IN DETAILS

Has given me good advice in raising my credit score

Chan
November 15th, 2018 Jacksonville, FL DETAILS

They were really easy to work with and helped me dramatically with repairing my credit.

Craig StoneJul 25, 2018

Hello Chan, it's great to hear that the process is working for you! Thank you for choosing our company!

Johnny Phelps
November 15th, 2018 North Chicago, IL DETAILS

Very slow . When I checked into other sites they are faster .

Erma weaver
November 15th, 2018 Houston, TX DETAILS

Some good and bad use them twice got so things of I paid the others and got them removed medical bills still on. There never went to a college still on their just wanted to get to 700

A F
November 15th, 2018 Charlotte, NC DETAILS

They got my score where it needed to be in no time

NA
November 15th, 2018 Ridgeland, MS DETAILS

long waitto agent. no change iin score after 6 months waste of money

shellevia a wickware
November 15th, 2018 Rusk, TX DETAILS

my credit score never changed so it was a waste of money. in fact my score declined. so im trying another company at this time im beging to give up on credit repair companies all together.

Brandon
November 6th, 2018 Indianapolis, IN DETAILS

Don’t tell the full story and truth about fees. Do not get anything meaningful taken off reports. Cannot give any important information about accounts that is needed.

Craig StoneNov 06, 2018

Hello Brandon, thank you for your feedback. Please contact us so that we can provide you with any options for service.

Dameron Lyon
October 15th, 2018 Morganton, NC DETAILS

I just joined and I am skeptical to be honest.I also see were it's saying 49.99 and I'm being charged 99.99?So far I've only seen things I could do myself,i pray they prove me wrong I'm a single dad and trying to get a home for my children!

Craig StoneOct 15, 2018

Hello Dameron, thank you for your feedback! Please contact Member Services so that we can confirm which program you are on and clear up any issues for you. We are glad to help you meet your credit goals!

Melody
September 20th, 2018 Sacramento, CA

Just signed up and so far I'm happy, they keep me updated and customer service has been knowledgeable and nice.

Rhonda Williams
September 19th, 2018 Chicago, IL DETAILS

My credit score was the worst then credit repair helped me get it from 423 to a 690 in 3 month's..... Although I messed it right back up I'm grateful for them and all the help they provided to me.....

CHARLES F STALLINGS JR
September 19th, 2018 Walstonburg, NC DETAILS

There when I needed help to improve my credit situation and the process was so easy.

Nickolas Roberson
September 19th, 2018 Chattanooga, TN DETAILS

Matt G was very helpful today he helped me with every question I had ,also told me things that I should know and how to go about doing it ,if could recommend him to anyone I would I think that he should be the face of credit repair

Jerome A McBean
September 18th, 2018 Ankeny, IA DETAILS

The help that I've been getting is the same as I've already been doing. At 99.99 a month after half a yr I'd be better off saving that money and pay off credit cards. You can dispute inaccuracies, but you still have to pay bills.

Craig StoneSep 18, 2018

Hello Jerome, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you in your credit goals.

Andrew Turnbull
September 18th, 2018 Yakima, WA DETAILS

Paid these liars over $200 a month for almost 2 years and got absolutetly nowhere. My credit never got better. They will also sign your name on paperwork without your permission. They are a big scam and I wish I could get back the thousands of dollars they screwed me out of. Please take heed when I say to never do any business with this firm. Never thought as a disabled veteran that a bunch of lawyers would lie and squeeze every penny out of me when they were supposed to be working for me. These people belong in prison for all the lives they have destroyed to make a penny.

Craig StoneSep 18, 2018

Hello Andrew, we appreciate your feedback. If possible, please contact us so that we can verify this information and help in any way we can.

Debra MC Call
September 19th, 2018 Dunn, NC DETAILS

Very helpful and understanding to your situation. Willing to assist in any way possible

Brenda
September 19th, 2018 Sun Valley, NV DETAILS

Well I'm truly glad I came to credit repair.com, because things have been improving along, I rated a 4 because it is so very hard to get a live person on the phone and I have reported that live chat a couple of times do not allow you to live chat and I still can't use it Chatbox I think is what it is called.

Raul cornejo
September 14th, 2018 Stanton, CA DETAILS

Very happy whit all the results,knowledge agents and very patience to answer all my questions.very professional they take you step by steps until goals are achieved

Myron D. White
September 11th, 2018 High Point, NC DETAILS

My score has gone from a 563 when I joined CreditRepair.com and now I am close to a 722.....I was a victim of Identity Theft and when I came home from a military deployment, my Credit Score was a 463 from a 780 when I left. I have had a GREAT experience with CreditRepair.com and I highly recommend it to anyone!

Scott Watson
September 10th, 2018 Fayetteville, NC

They are very fast and accurate. They explained to me in detail as to how it was going to work and they are very dedicated to helping me repair my credit

Kimberly J
September 7th, 2018 Tullahoma, TN DETAILS

I have been with creditrepair.com going on 4 months and am Extremely Excited and Very Pleased with my results so far. I wish I would have started long ago, but better late than never! I am very confident that I will achieve my ultimate financial goals, in the near future, with creditrepair.com! I also Very Much Appreciate All of the hard work and care they provide!

Jerry
September 7th, 2018 Chicago, IL DETAILS

Don't Sit Around Depressed Worried About Your Credit. Call Credit Repair They Have The Tools To Help You.

shirley johnson
September 7th, 2018 Dover, DE DETAILS

about 2 years ago I was in a Bad Situation, with piled of Debt. it all Overwhelmed me I seen on End to the Madness! so I called CREDITREPAIR.Com, and thru Time I enrolled wanted to Quit many times I seen no Changes until one of the Representatives told how the programed worked. I'm very Grateful for all the help and Patients with me. after 2 years I got a New Car and a Credit Card thank God for their Help.

Bridget Charles
September 6th, 2018 Beaumont, TX

At the time I notified Credit..com I was very frustrated about my situation and once I spoke to one of the employees over the phone and told them my situation they clearly understood and made my life a lot easier and I felt good about them handling this important matter for me. Thanks

Ronald A Barnes
September 6th, 2018 Alvarado, TX DETAILS

Every time i call they are so polite and helpful i 100% recommend them

Maurice Montgomery
September 6th, 2018 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

Credit repair. Com is one of the best investments that I have ever made. My FICO score increased 150 points in less than 2 years. Which has changed my financial life completely.

Ms. Hill
September 4th, 2018 DETAILS

incompetence in area of product , customer service and delivery of service

Craig StoneSep 05, 2018

Hello Ms. Hill, we're sorry that you didn't have a good experience with our process. Please feel free to contact us so we can make sure we're doing all we can for you.

September 4th, 2018 Little Elm, TX DETAILS

A great company to help you understand your credit challenges and will work tirelessly to fix any errors found.

Sean
September 4th, 2018 Millburn, NJ DETAILS

Trust me credit repair change my credit score by 200 points within six months if you are worried about whether they work or not take a leap of faith spend the $99 a month and fix your credit other people will charge you $2500 and not act as fast as credit repair.com

Jacqueline Harris
August 31st, 2018 Cary, NC DETAILS

Savanna Sellers answered all of my questions that I was concerned about she found a way that I can keep credit repair.com and still work on my credit without paying the $99 a month she was an excellent customer representative that I only want to talk to you when I have a problem

Angela Williams
August 29th, 2018 Fresno, CA DETAILS

The credit repair team is great they are very helpful and they work hard to get me back on track with my credit. If anyone is looking for help with your credit i do recommend this guys.

Bill Curtis
August 29th, 2018 Elmhurst, IL DETAILS

Product Knowledge, and courtesies outstanding. Very professional.

John Subber
August 29th, 2018 Memphis, TN DETAILS

They have done a great job in repairing my credit. An i would tell anyone that needs help with repairing there credit. To try them first. Because they dont just talked about what they can do. They make it happen.

Patrick Nolan
August 28th, 2018 Earth City, MO DETAILS

Credit has been very helpful. My credit is in much better shape thanks to you.

Hector Rivera
August 29th, 2018 San Antonio, TX DETAILS

I don’t usually do this for any company but this Credit Repair company is well deserved with 5 stars. Every person I speak with provided me with up to date information nd guidelines to achieve a better credit report. Also they advise to keep up with keeping your credit with outstanding scores.

Gleidy I Zorrilla
August 27th, 2018 Perth Amboy, NJ DETAILS

I'm happy with what they offer some rep are not helpfull but other are very help so if you come across someone who you feel they don't no much just end call and call back . Can't let one bad experience spoil it for this company

O'Neal E. Hamm
August 27th, 2018 Chicago, IL DETAILS

Credir Repair.com helped me dramatically improve my credit and credit score. I had horrible credit. I couldn't even get a $500 crdit card approved. So in August 29, 2013 I heard their commercial on the radio and decided to call. It is now August 25, 2018, (5 years). The NET RESULTS IS: Credit Repair.com took my credit score from 592 to 712. On 8/24/18, yesterday, I was able to get instant approval for a $25,000.00 unsecured loan in a matter of 30minutes, over the phone. Here is what Credit Repair.com did for me in the past 5 years. Removed 8 items from Equifax; 1 Item from Experian; 12 Items from TransUnion; Sent 111 Disputes to all reporting agencies- on my behalf and sent 58 interrogatories to my creditors! THANK YOU CreditRepair.com!!! G.H.

Michael Hughes
August 24th, 2018 San Diego, CA DETAILS

They help me and my wife with our credit scores and wipe out all the debt we owed. Also it was fast and easy the process was all the worth of wanting.