CreditRepair.com

CreditRepair.com

verified
  • 24/7 Credit Monitoring and Alerts
  • No Additional Fees

CreditRepair.com focuses on its members by offering several incredibly useful customer resources such as an online dashboard and mobile app. The company also provides clients with a free credit score evaluation along with a recommended solution, a free credit report evaluation for all accounts, free access to members' credit report summaries, and a personalized, free consultation. CreditRepair.com states that its vision is not solely based on one-time repairs, but on helping consumers create and maintain a financially healthier future. This credit repair company partners with all three major credit bureaus in order to dispute any and all inaccurate and unfair negative items for all members' credit reports. CreditRepair.com is fairly transparent about their credit repair software and services.

The Good

• Innovative Technology
  • Small One-Time Fee
  • Credit Repair Speed

CreditRepair.com has a significant amount of experience in the credit repair industry and provides several positive features to potential members such as innovative technology and fast credit repair speeds. The company states that "on average, past..members have seen 7% of their questionable credit report negatives removed per month." But advanced experience and quick results aren't the only benefits to CreditRepair.com. Others include:

Innovative Technology

CreditRepair.com offers more innovative technology than just an online portal to its credit repair members. The company gives members a dashboard, a credit score tracker, a mobile app, and text/email alerts, providing clients 24/7 access to see the progress of their credit. CreditRepair.com strives to be transparent by keeping members updated on the credit repair process and providing reliable customer service.

Small One-Time Fee

There is a one-time charge of $14.99 to pull a member's credit report when getting started. This fee is much lower than what other credit repair companies charge. CreditRepair.com states there will never be any additional costs or fees when a member's first credit report is pulled.

Credit Repair Speed

CreditRepair.com states that previous members have seen an average 40 point TransUnion credit score improvement in four months. In comparison to other companies in the credit repair industry, four months is a short amount of time to fix bad credit.

Current and past members have also responded well to CreditRepair.com's repair services. They provided that their overall experience with CreditRepair.com was great and that CreditRepair.com improved their credit score quickly, in a matter of just a few months. While results will vary per member and credit situation, several members have commented on CreditRepair.com's quick, positive results in regard to their credit scores.

The Bad

• Lack of Options
  • Monthly Price

CreditRepair.com has several great features to its services like its credit repair speed, its work ethic with creditors and all three credit bureaus, and its provided innovative technology. However, CreditRepair.com does have a few drawbacks and there are some definitive points members should consider before choosing to work with this credit repair company.

Lack of Options

Some credit repair companies offer a variety of different services and package options which allows members to have a level of flexibility in their credit repair choices depending on their credit scores and reports. Unfortunately, CreditRepair.com only offers one package/services at a set monthly price. By having one service and price, members' credit repair choices are very limited.

Monthly Price

At $99.95 per month, CreditRepair.com's services are not the lowest in the industry, hitting at about the industry average. Although the company's first-time fees are lower, its monthly fee does not provide its members with any price flexibility depending on their credit situations. Many other companies within the credit repair industry offer customizable repair services and/or a variety of prices to choose from. For example, some members might have a larger amount of negative items that need to be removed from their credit reports and would be willing to pay higher prices for higher quality services. Meanwhile, other members might not need a credit repair service to remove negative items of that same degree and would be happy if there was a lower priced option available.

The Bottom Line

CreditRepair.com is one of the best companies to help you repair your credit. Even though it has a higher monthly price and lacks available options to choose from, CreditRepair.com's innovative technology and credit repair speed, combined with consumer repair reviews, allows members to receive faster, positive credit results as well as evaluate their credit 24/7 with a peace of mind. The credit repair company provides members with an online dashboard, mobile app, and a credit score tracker. CreditRepair.com also strives to provide real credit solutions that will motivate clients to focus on bettering their credit history and help them to maintain a level of good credit overall. We highly recommend you choose CreditRepair.com's reputable credit repair services to improve your credit.

4.1

Rade Domazet
May 23rd, 2018 Pasadena, TX

I do believe this company is joke. Lady tell me, they don't need hurry with my removal because I'm not in serious deliquency. Credit Repair people, this is how you treat your customers, but regularly you are taking money from my account.

Craig StoneApr 18, 2018

Hello Rade, we're sorry that you have not had a great experience with the process. Please contact us so we can further assist you and discuss options. Thank you!

mary
May 21st, 2018 Ithaca, NY DETAILS

long wait times on phone, credit score went up then down, challenges came returned due to poor address

Erica Borkenhagen
May 11th, 2018 Saint Regis, MT DETAILS

Impossible to get through to you on the phone I have left 5 messages in 2 days asking for a call back they will not return my call. The only way they will answer the phone is when you called to sign up once you remember and they recognize your number this is them they will not answer. I signed up with them to get two items removed they dropped the ball out of the gate on the first one immediately I couldn't get through to him it was three weeks before I was able to get through to anybody to find out that they had not address what I needed addressed. They got a couple of small things off my report didn't help my score any one of them was 5 years old and wasn't affecting my score anyway and I wasn't even concerned about it. I sent them an email asking them to resend me some escalation letters they did not respond and did not send them. The only way they want to communicate with you is by email or chat neither one of which I have time to do and they will not return a phone call. I cancelled services with them yesterday and put a stop payment on the payment coming through last night I think Lexington Law is a lot better company I'm going to sign up with them today they at least have the option of leaving a message and receiving a call back

anonymous
April 2nd, 2018 Zephyr Cove, NV DETAILS

they are thorough but seem to be unaware that many creditors respond to inquiries with computer-generated responses.

Craig StoneApr 18, 2018

Hello Anonymous, thank you for your review. We can always use good feedback!

Evelyn
April 2nd, 2018 San Angelo, TX DETAILS

they have helped me tremendously. I can alwasy speak to a live agent right away.

Craig StoneApr 18, 2018

Hello Evelyn, we appreciate your review and are thrilled to hear that you have experienced great service!

CaZondra Robinson
March 20th, 2018 Birmingham, AL DETAILS

If I could give no stars, I would. It started off as the best thing ever. I asked all the questions to make sure I had a complete understanding of hoe things work. My main concern was making sure after paying my money, that the removed items were not put back on my credit 3 months later(like those quick removal companies for $199), and I was assured that once removed, they are removed permanently. This was a lie. I left credit repair after about 4-5 months, because the one thing I asked them to work on, they never did. So, I go to check my credit because I am looking to purchase a house now(which was the reason I had them working on it to began with), and EVERYTHING THAT THEY HAD REMOVED, ITS BACK ON THERE.. So, after I called, they finally decided to issue me a refund in 3-5 business days( which I am yet to receive). And we are well pass those days. I'm calling every day, and only getting excuses and promises. I told them, I BELIEVE YOU ALL ARE SCAM ARTIST!!! WOULD NOT ADVISE ANYONE TO USE THEM...

Perry M Jackson
February 20th, 2018 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS

Everyone, Credit repair.com is simply the best. I used Lexington Law on several occasions for several years and their results were fair at best. Someone introduced me to Creditrepair.com in November of 2016 and I had 35 negative items on my report and a credit score of 586. I started the services in November of 2016 and as of today, 2/19/2018, my credit scores are as follows: TU-704, Ex-790 and EQuifax-746. I have 5 more items for them to remove and their services will be completed. Anyone who is reading this, please be patient along the way,however, their services definitely is the best.

Craig StoneFeb 27, 2018

Hello Perry, that is fantastic news! We are thrilled that the service has been beneficial! We appreciate your review!

Mara Spade
February 16th, 2018 25428 DETAILS

Staff is very efficient, friendly and understanding

Craig StoneFeb 19, 2018

Hello Mara, I'm so very glad you enjoy our customer service! Thank you for your review!

Michael Brachfeld
February 14th, 2018 Scottsdale, AZ DETAILS

Had one item with credit repair for at least 5 months. Was told it would be an easy one and solved quickly. Still has yet to accomplish anything. I sent an email weeks ago asking for more information and was ignored. I will be cancelling my service with them as I threw money down the toilet the last 5 months and got nothing out of it. Waste of time and money. Would not recommend or use again.

Pop
February 12th, 2018 Houston, TX DETAILS

Still learning about the company, but so far the service has been very good

Craig StoneFeb 19, 2018

Hello Pop, thank you for your review! Here's to better credit, better life!

Billy
February 12th, 2018 Largo, FL DETAILS

Cause they do what and how you want them to do to get the job done

Craig StoneFeb 13, 2018

Hello Billy, it's awesome to see that you had a great experience with our company! We appreciate your review!

Awesome
February 12th, 2018 Staten Island, NY DETAILS

When my credit was in the lowest level creditrepair got the job done.

Craig StoneFeb 13, 2018

Hello Awesome, thank you for allowing us to work on your credit. Best wishes in continuing to meet your credit goals!

William
February 12th, 2018 Daytona Beach, FL DETAILS

Because they do what they say their going to do.

Craig StoneFeb 19, 2018

Hello William, we are glad that you are seeing results with your credit! Best wishes!

L. Williams
February 12th, 2018 New Orleans, LA DETAILS

They truly work at getting your credit situation controllable. I Love Them

Craig StoneFeb 13, 2018

Hello L. Williams, I agree! My credit was devastated after a divorce, and I thought it would never get better. But it DOES get better and back under control! We appreciate your review!

Linda
February 12th, 2018 San Mateo, FL DETAILS

They are there for you every step of the process. Friendly and experienced

Craig StoneFeb 13, 2018

Hello Linda, yes, it's great how our system lets you know what's going on every step of the way. Thank you for your review!

Previous customer
February 12th, 2018 San Marcos, TX DETAILS

Slow, horrible, too expensive, dont waste your money, that's it!

Craig StoneFeb 13, 2018

Hello Previous Customer, we're sorry that you had a negative experience with our company. Please contact us so that we can see what we can do to best assist ;you.

Cheese lover
February 8th, 2018 O'Fallon, MO DETAILS

Hi just curious why only 5 star reveiws get a comment ? Also this company promised to raise my credit score but instead they sent me a fancy cheese of the month club memebership!!! Joining this club was the whole reason i needed better credit TYVM!!!

Craig StoneFeb 09, 2018

Hello Cheese lover, thank you for your review! Responding to social media reviews is a new endeavor in the early stages. We start by responding to all 1, 2, and 5 star reviews, but we will eventually hope to respond to all reviews in the near future. Have a great day!

Milady S.
February 5th, 2018 Roseville, CA DETAILS

Because they're doing a great job and job being done.

Craig StoneFeb 05, 2018

Hello Milady, I'm glad we are getting results for you. Thank you for choosing our company!

Nina Dyer
February 5th, 2018 DETAILS

Increasing my credit score!! The have removed several items I did not know could be or how to remove. I'm a customer for Less than six months and my credit score is 734!

Craig StoneFeb 05, 2018

Hello Nina, these are amazing results! Thank you for your review and I'm glad our services are working for you!

Kenisha Byrd
February 5th, 2018 Shreveport, LA DETAILS

It was great service to me and the agency was very nice and friendly plus this company keep me informed with what's going on with my credit

Craig StoneFeb 05, 2018

Hello Kenisha, thank you for choosing our company to help you meet your credit goals!

Wyzetta Freeman
February 5th, 2018 Dover, DE DETAILS

Most companies are fake but credit repair is real nobody is telling me to say this I am experience The good resultsfor myself

Craig StoneFeb 05, 2018

Hello Wyzetta, it sounds like our service is working for you! That's excellent! We appreciate your review!

Apryll
February 5th, 2018 Virginia Beach, VA DETAILS

Outstanding service, deletions have been immediate abd customer service experience is outstanding

Craig StoneFeb 05, 2018

Hello Apryll, these are awesome results! Thank you for allowing us to help you reach your credit goals!

Karen Gerling
February 5th, 2018 Spokane, WA DETAILS

Phone calls took way too long. The first 2 calls took 90 minutes.

Craig StoneFeb 28, 2018

Hello Karen, thank you for your review! I agree, this is good feedback. Some of the calls can be too long.

Von
February 5th, 2018 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

Takes to long for some items to be removed

Craig StoneFeb 28, 2018

Hello Von, thank you for your review! I understand, sometimes it can be a slow process, but not always! There are things we can do to "speed things up" including escalations. Please contact us so we can see how we can better serve you.

February 5th, 2018 Shreveport, LA DETAILS

They are very very slow. The way they presented the service was they sent a letter to the account in question and the company had 45 days to show proof if the account was mine if they couldn't it would be taken off my account. I found out that's not true. They keep sending letters over and over until the account holder gets tired of the questioning and at that time they will right it off. I have a account that isn't mine it's a fraud account and I started the service due to that but after all this time it's still on there and it's constantly bringing down my credit so it's quicker to just pay it off so my credit will start to come back up quicker. Overall it does help your credit it's just extremely slow.

Craig StoneFeb 28, 2018

Hello Anonymous, thank you for your review! I understand, sometimes it can be a slow process, but not always! There are things we can do to "speed things up" including escalations. Please contact us so we can see how we can better serve you.

Sean Wagner
February 5th, 2018 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS

They have done a remarkable job in just two months

Craig StoneFeb 05, 2018

Hello Sean, thank you for your review! We are glad to assist you with your credit goals!

n. james
February 5th, 2018 Nashville, TN DETAILS

They have helped removed debt from my credit report

Craig StoneFeb 05, 2018

Hello n.james, thank you for your review! We are happy to assist you!

Mark
February 5th, 2018 Destin, FL DETAILS

They have helped to increase my score by at least 20 points

Craig StoneFeb 05, 2018

Hello Mark, these are amazing results! It's always great to have a better credit score, especially these days!

Cynthia Sheppard
February 5th, 2018 Leesville, LA DETAILS

They truly helped me see my way to a better credit review. they didn't pressure me they did exactly what they said they would do. and I was very pleased

Craig StoneFeb 05, 2018

Hello Cynthia, we are so very pleased to see that you received some great results! We appreciate your review!

Latoya Hunte
February 5th, 2018 Deltona, FL DETAILS

They were able to remove a lot of things that shouldn't have been there and that was also hurting my credit score.

Craig StoneFeb 05, 2018

Hello Latoya, we are glad that you are seeing results! Thank you for choosing our company! We appreciate your business and your review!

Courtney Irving
February 5th, 2018 Fresh Meadows, NY DETAILS

Very nice working with their staff and help people

Craig StoneFeb 05, 2018

Hello Courtney, thank you for your review! We are glad to be able to assist you in meeting your credit goals!

S.L.B
February 5th, 2018 Chicago, IL DETAILS

while they have been removing items from my report, i've paid them for 6months & my score has only changed like 20points...I only have -5000 in debt so i'm not understanding the process.

Craig StoneFeb 28, 2018

Hello SLB, we appreciate your review! Please contact us at 1-800-232-6499 so we can better explain the process for you and review your progress. Have a great day!

Kinda happy
February 2nd, 2018 Wilmette, IL DETAILS

Although they did a great job clearing most off of my credit there was two things left on that they kept telling me to give it 30 days, well I waited 90 days and those items never came off, was a little disappointing seeing that they took care of most items quickly

Craig StoneFeb 28, 2018

Hello Kinda happy, we appreciate your review! I'm glad you received progress quickly and yes, sometimes we run up against some stubborn items. Please call us at your convenience so that we can change the approach if necessary. Thank you!

Mark
February 2nd, 2018 Forney, TX DETAILS

At first things come off fast , then it's like they slow down so they can receive more payments , I'm about to cancel

Craig StoneFeb 28, 2018

Hello Mark, thank you for your review! Sometimes we run up against very stubborn items, but there are things we can do to help the process for you. Please contact us so we can examine what is happening. Have a great day!

Barin Spencer Sr
February 2nd, 2018 Clermont, FL DETAILS

Because it is making a BIG difference. However, the cost is a bit extreme. Should be more affordable

Craig StoneMar 01, 2018

Hello Barin, thank you for your review! This is great feedback. Have a great day!

Enver
February 2nd, 2018 Jacksonville, FL DETAILS

Constant feedback and results great customer service continuous work on repairing credit

Craig StoneFeb 02, 2018

Hello Enver, thank you for your review! I'm glad that we can provide feedback in a timely manner for you!

John
February 2nd, 2018 DETAILS

convenient, friendly and kind customer service, trustworthy, over all great service

Craig StoneMar 01, 2018

Hello John, we appreciate your review! I'm glad our service is working for you.

Atlas Jones
February 2nd, 2018 Hemet, CA DETAILS

Everyone Are So helpful and Seem To Know Exactly What They are doing. I fill like I am getting quality service. Thank you.

Craig StoneFeb 02, 2018

Hello Atlas, thank you for choosing our company to help you with your credit goals! We appreciate your review!

February 2nd, 2018 Katy, TX DETAILS

expensive for monthly cost. could be a little cheaper

Craig StoneMar 01, 2018

Hello Anonymous, thank you for your review - we are listening to our members.

Truitt
February 2nd, 2018 Dallas, TX DETAILS

It's a good idea to have experience people to get your credit score where it need to be I am very thankful.

Craig StoneFeb 02, 2018

Hello Truitt, thank you for your review! We will continue working to assist you with your credit goals!