CreditRepair.com verified Companies can verify their Best Company profile through contacting us. Once a company profile has been claimed and verified by Best Company, we work with the company to ensure the information on our site is as accurate as possible.

6.4

Enroll Online
Call Now

CreditRepair.com focuses on its members by offering several incredibly useful customer resources such as an online dashboard and mobile app. The company states its vision is not solely on one-time repairs, but on helping consumers create a financially healthier future.

The Good

• Innovative Technology
  • Small Fee
  • Speed

CreditRepair.com has a lot of experience in the credit repair industry and provides several positive features to potential members. The company states that "on average, past..members have seen 7% of their questionable credit report negatives removed per month." But experience and quick results aren't the only benefits to CreditRepair.com. Others include:

Innovative Technology

Customers don't just have an online portal with CreditRepair.com, they have a dashboard, score tracker, and mobile app, providing 24/7 access to see the progress of their credit.

Small Fee

There is a one-time charge of $14.99 to pull a member's report when getting started, which is much lower than other credit repair companies. And CreditRepair.com states there will never be additional costs or fees.

Speed

The company states that previous members have seen an average 40 point TransUnion credit score improvement in four months.

Current and past members have stated that their experience with CreditRepair.com was great and that CreditRepair.com improved their credit score quickly, in a matter of just a few months. While results will vary per member and credit situation, several members have commented on CreditRepair.com's quick, positive results.

The Bad

• Lack of Options
  • Monthly Price

CreditRepair.com has several great features to its services. However, it does have a few drawbacks and points to consider before working with the company, such as:

Options

Some credit repair companies have different package options, providing choices to members. CreditRepair.com only offers one price for its services.

Monthly Price

At $99.95 per month, CreditRepair.com's services are not the lowest in the industry, hitting at about the industry average.

The Bottom Line

CreditRepair.com is one of the best companies to help repair your credit. Even though it has a higher monthly price, CreditRepair.com's innovative technology, combined with consumer testimonials, allows members to evaluate their credit 24/7 with peace of mind. The company provides members with an online dashboard, mobile app, and a score tracker. We highly recommend CreditRepair.com for its service. Visit their site today!

Call our recommended rep over at CreditRepair.com below.

4.1

Kristen

December 12th, 2017 DETAILS

I'm not too happy at the moment! I've been in credit repair since August 2017. I was seeing changes and my score went up like 40 points. When I hit that 4th month my score dropped nearly 70 points! I'm going to try and see what it does over the next 2 months and if I see no changes, I'm withdrawing my $100.00 a month.

ROGER

December 12th, 2017 DETAILS

Credit Repair is the most Awesome thing happened and I'm not kidding.

Sandra

December 12th, 2017 New York, NY DETAILS

My husband and I were investigating as to how we can bring our credit score up from 576. It has plummeted since November 2013 due to collections that we aren’t sure what they are for. There are 7 collection action items and today I was served with a summons from Cap One for an unpaid credit card. I have 20 days to respond, I had no choice but to solve this problem myself, so I make research and found this credit coach cyber hack, I contact him via gmail (cyberhack005) and asked 1.Can you remove all the negative on my credits 2.How long will it take you to get the job done 3.Will the correction reflect on my score. and he answered my questions respectively:1.Yes I can 2. 72 hours 3.It will reflect on every credit agency file. I give him a try and he made my dream come through in a short period of time..This is awesome!

Cynthia

December 12th, 2017 DETAILS

They are very thorough and efficient when answering my questions.

Aldara Pasillas

November 28th, 2017 Montgomery, IL DETAILS

I've been paying 100s of dollars to them so they can fix my credit. I've been having them since September and it is now November... Nothing changed besides my credit score going low. Going for some other company. Unsatisfied.

KenParker

November 21st, 2017 Rogers, AR DETAILS

They removed several items. I cancelled as they are expensive and I thought that I wa in a decent position. When I tried to cancel they got very nasty and almost immediately, all removed items from my bureaus were added back and my credit score got hit very hard. When I questioned them they had a terrible attitude and were just horribly nasty and rude.

Nathan Talley

August 30th, 2017 Kansas City, MO

This company is absolute crap. I signed up nearly a year ago, gave my information and disputed items. They didn't do a single thing. I went through and disputed items with the actual credit agencies and resolved it myself with still absolute zero action done by this company. I paid for this service for nearly a year, did not receive any advice, did not receive any credit reports, did not do one thing to fix my credit. When I went to submit a ticket to argue for a refund they cancelled my account and that is all. Please do not waste your money like I did with them.

Kenyon Garbutt

August 10th, 2017

Simone took it right of the chart she knows her job this what good credited customers services is credit repair. Com. They do the work this what's count's

Martin smith

August 9th, 2017 Marcus Hook, PA

pays attention to detail for customers. listen very well tries to help. more than a service attendants make you feel that they are your friend trying to give you advice. Never leaves the phone until all questions and concerns are answered.

Dexter Barnes

August 8th, 2017

I didn't really know what to expect from creditrepair.com when i first signed up with them a few months ago. But i'm gladly to say, that they did help me throughout this whole time period with repairing my credit score & giving me positive advice on how to monitor my credit report along with removing most of the inquiries that i had on there, and now i have less inquiries than what i had before when this processed first started. I truly would like to thank credit repair for all that they've done for me, and i do look forward to continue my services with them at this point, cause i believe it's worth something holding on to at the moment until i reach my Main Goal!!!!!

Esat Aliu

August 7th, 2017 Belvidere, IL

Credit repair help me tremendously and I am glad for their help and support I've learned a lot about credit

ANTHONY FIORENTINO

August 6th, 2017

i thank you very much you did everything for me that you said you would i am able to buy anything i want my credit ratting is over 700 because of credit repair your inside people are the best really they take care of there clients in everything we need thank you anthony fiorentino

seth a wiesenfeld

August 5th, 2017

So far I've had a very good experience with you guys I've been with you two months and I am pleased you are people that answer the phone I'm very knowledgeable and they do what they can to help and give the best suggestions from what I found out so far

Jonathan Irizarry

August 4th, 2017 Jersey City, NJ

They take your information and charge you for services without doing anything and then give you the run around not wanting to help!

Ashley Monic Haden

August 4th, 2017

I love CreditRepair.com. They have really been a great help with helping repair my credit and I recommend their services.

Chester A Fulton

August 3rd, 2017 Philadelphia, PA

Since joining credit repair i have seen my scores rise to over 700 . I would and have told friends about credit repair, com

Sherry Latta

August 2nd, 2017 Bell, CA

I am so happy with my results. I had very bad credit card debt, so they started working on mine, and they

Randy Zeller

August 1st, 2017 The Bronx, NY

Very excellent in help me and give me the information to

Tammy Vines

July 28th, 2017 Maple Shade Township, NJ

Excellent customer service! The advisor was informative and extremely patient with me. I had a load of questions and she took the time to answer all of my questions thoroughly.

sharon

July 27th, 2017 Raeford, NC

These guys go the extra mile to try and get positive results for people like me,they explain everything to precise , any questions you may have feel free to ask , they very patient and no question is a stupid one, they explain what and why , and when the next step is.no one will be disappointed !

Justin Heltzel

July 25th, 2017 Seymour, MO

Excellent service. Results orientated. Highly recommended.

Betty D'Arbeau

July 24th, 2017 The Bronx, NY

I have all negative listing removed from my Credit Reports! I am free and clear, thank you "Credit Repair". I was able to buy a car due to your help in bringing my credit score up. Thank you, highly recommend you!

[email protected]

July 24th, 2017

Review was so professional and answer all my concerns couldnt chose a better company

J. Jordan

July 22nd, 2017 Central Islip, NY

This company is the real deal. I had 11 negative items removed. Because of this, I was able to rebuild my credit. I went from having a bad credit score to a good score. But one important thing you should know, and that is you must put some work into this effort of repairing your credit. Your cooperation is very important to the process.

Bienah

July 22nd, 2017

Great advice and 3 removals already. Great investment

Harold

July 21st, 2017 Palm Harbor, FL

Credit repair was great for the 7 months I used there service. Credit score is up and I know where I stand with my creditors. Definitely a positive experience.

Irvin Webb

July 21st, 2017 Virginia Beach, VA

This company did great for me i dropped because i had a event on my credit which i new would be tough to fix

William Lambert

July 20th, 2017

I have just started with credit repair lest than 30days and i have one negative item remove from my credit thank you credit repair

Andrew patrick

July 20th, 2017

I'm happy I chose credit repair.com to handle my credit problems they didn't just show up they showed out and got my credit where it needed to be thanks credit repair.

winfred cook

July 18th, 2017

A great experience, and all of my concerns where promptly answered.

Thurman young jr

July 18th, 2017

I just want to let everyone know that credit repair.com is a awesome company to work with on fixing your credit profile , which is a lifeline , they are Quick and accurate and will work with you like you are family and I truly appreciate them .

Jacki Titchenor

July 16th, 2017

I have enjoyed working with the reps to improve my credit.

Mauricio

July 13th, 2017 Midland, TX

Can't really express my self but I could say this company the best company I've have ever seen there on top of everything don't believe me try it I've wasted hundreds and hundreds to get my credit up paid different ppl they never did nothing for me but take my money credit repair has a low monthly payment and right a way results will always forever stay with them!!!

milton scarbrough

July 11th, 2017 Nitro, WV

I could not login to my account,the lady was nice to me, thank u

Stephen Bookbinder

July 5th, 2017 New York, NY

Wait time was short, agent was respectful and was able to answer my question on 20 seconds and I was off to my next meeting

Donny Gonzalez

July 2nd, 2017

great customer service and changing my life for the better!

Leslie Jackson

June 30th, 2017

Always helpful and patient with me and my husband. That means a lot to us.

Michael

June 29th, 2017

Guy was a very knowledgeable advidor his information was at the top of excellence .his personality Of the phone i rate was superior in this line of Business .i recommend Advancement . Guy interaction over the phone was verbally clear I understood everything and very happy To have guy being there to answer all my questions.thank you

J Pena

June 28th, 2017 Lexington, KY

I highly recommend this website Credit Repair, people taking care of people, such a good impression since the beginning, the customer service it is unbelievable, they make me fee, you are not alonel, together we can do this. Thank you. J. Pena Satisfied Customer.

ella tisch

June 27th, 2017 Brooklyn, NY

All agents are knowledgeable, patient, compassionate, understanding and courteous. Always have great personality's and always polite. Never got a nasty agent.