CreditRepair.com focuses on improving members' poor credit by offering several incredibly useful customer resources such as an online dashboard and mobile app. The company works with all three major credit reporting agencies and also provides clients with a free credit score evaluation along with a recommended solution, a free credit report evaluation for all accounts, free access to members' credit report summaries, and a personalized, free consultation.

CreditRepair.com's vision is not solely based on one-time repairs, but on helping consumers create and maintain future financial well-being. This credit repair company partners with all three major credit bureaus in order to dispute any and all inaccurate and unfair negative items for all members' credit reports. CreditRepair.com is fairly transparent about their credit repair software and repair services.

The Good

• Free Credit Consultation
  • Innovative Technology
  • Small One-Time Fee
  • Credit Repair Speed
  • Online Resources

CreditRepair.com has a significant amount of experience in the credit repair industry in comparison to other credit repair organizations. The repair business offers several positive features such as innovative technology and fast credit repair speeds in order to help each client improve their credit situation as efficiently as possible. The company states that "on average, past..members have seen 7% of their questionable credit report negatives removed per month." But advanced credit repair business experience and quick results aren't the only benefits to CreditRepair.com. Others include:

Free Credit Consultation

CreditRepair.com offers a free credit report consultation that includes a personalized analyzation of credit reports from all three major credit reporting agencies. The company also offers a free credit score evaluation, report summary, and a recommended credit solution to help put members on the path to obtaining a good credit score.

Innovative Technology

CreditRepair.com offers more innovative technology than just an online portal to its credit repair members. The company's credit repair services include an online dashboard, a credit score tracker, a mobile app, text/email alerts, and credit monitoring, providing clients 24/7 access to see the progress of their credit. CreditRepair.com strives to be transparent by keeping members updated on the credit repair process and providing reliable customer service.

Small One-Time Fee

There is a one-time charge of $14.99 to pull a member's credit report when getting started. This initial fee is much lower than what other credit repair companies charge. CreditRepair.com states there will never be any additional costs or fees when a member's first credit report is pulled.

Credit Repair Speed

CreditRepair.com states that previous members have seen an average 40 point TransUnion credit score improvement in four months. In comparison to other companies in the credit repair industry, four months is a short amount of time to remove negative items and fix bad credit.

Current and past members have also responded well to CreditRepair.com's repair services. They provided that their overall experience with CreditRepair.com was great and that CreditRepair.com improved their credit score quickly, in a matter of just a few months. While results will vary per member and credit situation, several members have commented on CreditRepair.com's quick, positive results in regard to their credit scores.

Online Resources

CreditRepair.com offers quite a few helpful and free online resources. These resources include frequently asked questions, customer reviews, and a description of its credit repair process. Additionally, the CreditRepair.com website also has a variety of educational resources including a credit repair blog, score estimator, loan center, savings center, and articles related to credit counseling and improvement, debt solutions, disputes, credit history, bureaus, credit card management, identity theft, and more.

The Bad

• Lack of Website Information
  • Limited Availability

CreditRepair.com has several great features to its services like its credit repair speed, its work ethic with creditors and all three credit bureaus, and its provided innovative technology. However, CreditRepair.com does have a few drawbacks and there are some definitive points those with poor credit should consider before choosing to work with this credit repair company.

Lack of Website Information

Some credit repair companies offer a significant amount of information on their websites about the different credit restoration services and credit repair programs they offer. CreditRepair.com, however, only appears to provide limited information for one package/service which goes for a monthly fee of $99.95. The company advertises on its website that it offers three credit repair plan options that range from basic to aggressive credit repair. It appears that potential clients must directly contact the company to obtain more information about its credit repair service options.

Limited Availability

CreditRepair.com does not provide credit repair services to the following states: Colorado, Georgia, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi. Ohio, Oregon, South Carolina, and Wisconsin.

The Bottom Line

CreditRepair.com is one of the best companies to help you repair your credit. Even though it lacks some online information regarding its credit repair service options and does not provide services to a few states, CreditRepair.com's innovative technology and ability to remove negative items in a timely manner, combined with consumer repair reviews, allows members to receive faster, good credit results as well as evaluate their credit 24/7 with a peace of mind. The repair business also provides TransUnion credit monitoring as well as email and text alerts to all members. The company does charge a setup fee, however, this setup fee is smaller than what most other credit repair services charge.

The credit restoration company works with all three credit bureaus to dispute negative items and offers a free credit report as well as a free credit score evaluation. CreditRepair.com provides an online dashboard, mobile app, and a credit score tracker to help you track your progress. The credit restoration company also focuses on customer service by providing real credit solutions that will motivate clients to focus on bettering their credit history and help them to maintain a level of good credit overall. If you have bad credit, we highly recommend you choose CreditRepair.com's reputable credit repair services to improve your credit score.

Call our recommended rep over at CreditRepair.com below.

CreditRepair.com Frequently Asked Questions

How many credit bureaus does CreditRepair.com work with?

There are three major credit bureaus in the United States — Equifax, TransUnion, and Experian. CreditRepair.com works with all three.

How long does CreditRepair.com’s credit repair process take?

Honestly, we can’t say. There’s no way to predict in advance how long it will take to repair your credit, as every credit situation is different. That being said, past members have stayed with us for about six months.

Does CreditRepair.com offer a money-back or service guarantee?

We do not. Credit repair just isn’t something that can be guaranteed. What we can guarantee, however, is that we will do everything in our power to help you achieve the credit score you deserve.

How much does it cost to use CreditRepair.com’s credit repair services?

We offer different products and services to match every budget. You can even get a credit evaluation for free. That being said, our most popular service is also our most advanced, which costs $99.95 per month.

How do I know if CreditRepair.com is a legitimate credit repair company?

We chose to call ourselves CreditRepair.com for a reason — because we’re really good at credit repair. We’ve been legitimate players in the credit industry since 1998, and have actively helped people rewrite their credit histories since 2011.

What payment options does CreditRepair.com offer?

We accept all forms of payment, except Discover Card.

How can I track my credit repair progress while using CreditRepair.com’s services?

For the most part, our members monitor their credit repair progress via their personalized dashboard on our website. We also have an app on iOS and Android. Of course, our members are always welcome to call us for updates and more information.

What are the credit repair service options that CreditRepair.com offers?

We offer a variety of service options to support every budget. Our advanced service costs $99.95 per month, with options decreasing in cost from there. We also offer a FREE credit score and evaluation to anyone who calls to learn more.

How does CreditRepair.com’s credit repair process work?

Our proven process can be summarized into three steps. First, we work with our members to identify what items on their credit are unfair, inaccurate, or unsubstantiated. Then, we work with their creditors and the credit bureaus to verify these items. Finally, as we work through each item we identified earlier, we help our members manage their credit wisely.

What do I need to get started with CreditRepair.com?

A bit of information and a phone. Really, that’s it. We encourage interested consumers to give us a call for a free credit evaluation from one of our credit advisors. We’ll show you what’s hurting your score and help you get your credit headed in the right direction.

3.9

carol valiante

February 13th, 2020 New Bern, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They helped me to understand what needed to be done.

A concerned citizen

February 11th, 2020 Neptune City, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It helped me and my credit score!!! My credit had fallen so low and I was desperate for help!

Eddie Rios

February 5th, 2020 Ogden, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

First rate credit repair services with CreditRepair.com. Tons of useful services to help improve credit ratings. Their service support group gives you the peace of mind that these services are worth it. Great satisfaction in their claims that do come true. Trust in CreditRepair.com and you will see great improvement-I have! Their service people are among the best in the industry-real pros.

Veronica Redwood

January 28th, 2020 Denver, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

What I like most about credit repair is they did a fantastic job improving my credit unfortunately they were unable to complete My service is because I had to cancel only because I stop working and not because of their service

William J Singley

January 23rd, 2020 Shermans Dale, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They did an excellent job.They were understanding, helpful , and did not want to give up when I requested they stop.They were all great to deal with and always had my best interests in mind while working my account.

Leneay Washington

January 23rd, 2020 Earle, AR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Custom Service was trustworthiness for there sevice

Jazzy

January 16th, 2020 Indianapolis, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Slow progress with removing items from your credit report. I believe they take their time investigating your items so that they can continue to receive payments from clients

Brian Kniskern

January 14th, 2020 Worcester, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Creditrepair.com raised my score from 564 to 748 in one year's time. They gave me my financial freedom back

Kirsten

January 14th, 2020 New York, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

VERY good experience, all of my QUESTIONS were answered

Bobbi C.

January 14th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Cancelled service but got charged another month.

Fred

January 14th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They know what to look for and made the process easy

Curtis

January 14th, 2020 New York, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Because they removed more then 32 and the people are very nice when they get to the phone.

Franca

January 10th, 2020 Kenly, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They have helped me with reports on my credit from disputing an item to seeing my score go up. I'm very satisfied with results of my over all achievements and definitely recommend CreditRepair to anyone who's looking to improve there credit. There name speaks for themselves.

J Cardinal

December 30th, 2019 Bradenton, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

seemed like a lot of cost each month with little progress.

Geena

December 30th, 2019 Raeford, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great service. My credit score increased almost immediately.

Jenny

December 30th, 2019 Parkersburg, WV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I paid monthly and got no results. The only changes to my credit report were items that expired.

Vincent Purifoy

December 15th, 2019 Cantonment, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Results where great and great customer service

Christian Diaz

December 15th, 2019 Verona, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great service and overall helped with my credit build up

Yolanda Salmeron

December 13th, 2019 Canoga Park, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

She was great she listened even though I interrupted many times.

Lauren Lau

December 5th, 2019 Evans City, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Avoid at all costs! Do not use them, use one of their competitors. Any of their competitors, frankly. From the get-go, everything took forever to on-board. It took them two months to set up my account, even after badgering them about it (daily) for a month, via chat. In the 6 months that I used them, they removed but a single negative remark off of my credit. 1 out of the 20 (across the three major credit bureaus). Terrible execution on their part, from their membership correspondence to their ambiguously phrased chat responses. "We're sorry, we really are..." or "Bear with us, we are trying hard for you...: Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah... They removed ONE SINGLE NEGATIVE REMARK IN 6 MONTHS!!! I spent over $1K using them and they did virtually nothing for me. Save your money and go elsewhere or call the credit bureaus yourself, as ALL THEY DO is challenge negative remarks. Their service is pointless and costly. I'm absolutely positive you'll get some bureaucratic, bull crap answer from them below my review, but know this. THEY DON'T DO THEIR JOB AND THEY MAKE UP EXCUSES and their software barely functions. I complained to their IT department 10+ times and they still didn't fix it on the 6th month of service. Just rubbish!

Cadillac Deville

November 19th, 2019 Hyattsville, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I added services customer and nothing has been removed. I was able to remove the four items myself in the past 2 weeks. that's when it documentation to the FTC as well as the consumer protection bureau , along with dispute letters directly to the credit bureaus. However they did have good customer service.

Dec 04, 2019

Hello Cadillac, thank you for your feedback! We are listening.

Michael Latil

November 18th, 2019 Fayetteville, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They do what they say the will in a timely and trustworthy manner.

Shonda

November 18th, 2019 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Credit Repair is very helpful with repairing your credit

Lorraine

November 11th, 2019 Randolph, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love credit repair. Their customer service is the best. They take their time to work very closely with you. They really care. They work with you even when it comes to the payment for their service. My credit score has gone way up in a short period of time!! I would highly recommend yheir services.

Regina Montgomery

November 8th, 2019 Blacksburg, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were awesome and helped my credit score a lot

Bobby R.

November 8th, 2019 Islip, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Professionals, that it. You want results, credit repair WILL give you results.

Rosa Buten

October 30th, 2019 Hollywood, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They lie about their rating on the BBB they have an F. They charge an initiation fee, but its against the Credit Repair Organization Act to charge in advanced for work not yet done. They wont start your work until you pay this fee, so there is no way of avoiding paying ahead for services not yet rendered. They rush through my contract, I had no idea about an ending balance. They will charge a months fee at the end to cancel services. Beware of this company, for the services they do, the cost is not worth it. If you ask them to remove your payment method they will say no and offer no guarantee of no future charges. The customer service will curse at you on the phone, get irate, hang up, if you ask for a refund. I wish I did more research before contacting this this company. I wish I could get my money back.

Oct 30, 2019

Hello Rosa, I'm so very glad we spoke today and addressed your concerns. I appreciate your feedback!

Frederick Imani

October 21st, 2019 Richmond, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Credit repair.com is on time they are legit an about thier business an if your a client you are definitely 1st priority an they will make sure that you are satisfied they trive for your satisfaction an they do a good job at it !! in just a month a negative item was removed from my credit report an i was blown away from the quick services !! believe me if your looking to better yourself by improving your credit an witness your credit score surge from the low 500's to the high 600's or more an to move forward in life with future plans that a bad credit score would hinder you from doing, an also make positive changes in your life credit repair.com in my opinion would be the choice to get started moving forward.

Ella

October 7th, 2019 American Fork, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Credit Repair is great! They really work with their clients and make you feel like their priority. Always a wonderful experience in a stressful time

Sandra Faust

October 2nd, 2019 Malden, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

CrediRepair is the best thing that has happened in my financial life, seriously CR has bettered my lifes judgement for. If you want your "credit repaired" call sign up and get your life back. Great customer service is always shown no matter who you speak with at any time of the day or week. Highly recommend.

Robert J. Erich II

October 2nd, 2019 Indianapolis, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great service. Good job turning negative reports around. Thanks: R.J.Erich II

Ken

September 13th, 2019 Scottsboro, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This company is bad and I mean BAD in the worst sense. They sent out a letter to one of the creditors I wasn't concerned about, but it ended up in my mail box because it was sent to the wrong address. Yes, my snail mail box. They had sent it as if I was the one who wrote the letter and as if I was only 6yrs old, seriously it was so bad I thought it must be from someone who had hacked my account. The letter was sent to my bank who I have a very good relationship with. I waited a few days and called credit repair and asked if this was from them, I was told it was. I then asked if they had their kid write the letter and was told that's just how they send out the letters because it confuses the creditor, what??? I told them there was only 2 creditors I wanted to rid from my reports but for some reason they decided what I wanted and was paying for was not what they wanted, who is paying the bill here? I am!! You do what I say to do and what you don't do is send letters to wrong addresses so they don't end up in my mail box! I wish there was a way to add an attachment here I'd show the pathetic letter they sent which is the very same they send out for everyone. 1 star is 10 too high for this or any other so called credit repair company. Don't waste money on something you can do yourself. Just look at the pathetic responses they give to the above complaints.

Sep 23, 2019

Hello Ken, thank you for your feedback. We apologize that you received a returned response. Many times creditors move location without notification until after a new residence has been established. We appreciate your business and hope for the best on your credit goals.

Danyelle Solis

September 11th, 2019 Wahiawa, HI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have 1 negative item, and its just a really simple negative item that they haven't been able to remove in 6 months now. Theyre just sitting there collecting their monthly subscription money from me and not doing a thing. Couldve just payed the $300 debt off and had it removed already and would have cost me 10x less then I've paid to credit repair!! Ridiculous!!!!

Sep 12, 2019

Hello Danyelle, we understand the process can often be frustrating when creditors remain stubborn. We have methods of escalation. Please call us at your convenience so we can discuss those with you. Thank you for your feedback.

Willie

September 9th, 2019 San Antonio, TX

100 per cent Satisfaction , if I can come back in future I will, however thank you all for outstanding service

JG

August 16th, 2019 Rocklin, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I first talked too Customer service rep. J. C. She did an EXCELLENT!!! Job giving me information & helping me figure out what I could do to solve my Questions about disputes on my Credit Report.Also explaining everything Credit Repair.com does.She was Awesome!!! Then when i called to speak with Andrea in Member Services she was also very helpful Nice Knowledgeable in Everything about Credit Repair.com THANKS TEAM MEMBERS!!!! You're GREAT!!!

Ronnie Wells

August 16th, 2019 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

credit repair is quickly on their way of repairing my credit.

TONY S CHAPMAN

August 16th, 2019 Branson, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Creditcrepair.com is 110% worth the the risk they will directly u in exactly what u need to do to build y pop ur credit

Tomie

August 13th, 2019 Haymarket, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They did a great job at getting my credit back in order.

Patricia Brown

August 13th, 2019 Abilene, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The reporting on progress was slow. They got done what they could. I got more information when I made a call.

Tom

August 13th, 2019 Mayer, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I still think there are areas they can improve on, that being said, I'm happy with ther service. I needed to be more proactive and felt the advsors they should have helped me in more ways to expediate the process.

Thomas Manning

August 5th, 2019 North Myrtle Beach, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This company is a scam. They take money and make promises that are not true. Be smart don't be taken in by these people

Earl Ray Boyette

August 5th, 2019 Wilson, NC

Everything was perfect and professional!

Mark A. Chavez

July 31st, 2019 Albuquerque, NM DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I responded to the ad=SCAM On craigslist. The man that spoke with an accent told me after the sign up process they would email me a list of houses. That raised my suspicions right then and there. I should of just hung up. But when i did I could NEVER get a hold of anyone, NEVER a solid answer. Nothing but a scam. i also feel this service made my already bad credit worse. 1st i got an email saying a negative was removed then i got an email saying it was back.

Aug 14, 2019

Hello Mark, thank you for your feedback. Please contact us at your convenience because we have methods of escalation and different packages and approaches. Best wishes for your credit goals!

Ivan Levine

July 30th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. QUICK REMOVALS

Tray Kenon

July 22nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They really got me back to a normal life as it relate to my credit. I went from 500's to mid 700's in a year

Ryan Goodlett

July 22nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This company helped raise my credit from the high 500s to the 700s in a matter of a year. I would highly recommend and they were very pleasant to deal with. Im simply leaving due to being at a 782. and no longer need the help.

Bethania

July 17th, 2019 Aberdeen, NC

I really appreciate the call to provide an update on my credit repair game plan. The customer service was awesome! I felt like I was getting individualized attention.

Dave M.

July 15th, 2019 Clearfield, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Credit repair turned my life around. I saw an add for them a decided to give them a try. Best decision ever. After just over a year I was able to buy my home.

Sheree

July 15th, 2019 Sutherland, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Didn't see much progress in my credit score. Not much communication on what I could do to make my credit higher.

Sam

July 10th, 2019 Seminole, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was a Customer less than eight hours unbelievable how bad their customer service is on top of it and the person that signed me up asking questions that he cannot respond to

Jul 25, 2019

Hello Sam, thank you for your feedback. Best wishes for reaching your credit goals!