CreditRepair.com verified Companies can verify their Best Company profile through contacting us. Once a company profile has been claimed and verified by Best Company, we work with the company to ensure the information on our site is as accurate as possible.

7.9

Enroll Online
Call Now

CreditRepair.com focuses on its members by offering several incredibly useful customer resources such as an online dashboard and mobile app. The company also provides clients with a free credit score evaluation along with a recommended solution, a free credit report evaluation for all accounts, free access to members' credit report summaries, and a personalized, free consultation. CreditRepair.com states that its vision is not solely based on one-time repairs, but on helping consumers create and maintain a financially healthier future. This credit repair company partners with all three major credit bureaus in order to dispute any and all inaccurate and unfair negative items for all members' credit reports. CreditRepair.com is fairly transparent about their credit repair software and services.

The Good

• Innovative Technology
  • Small One-Time Fee
  • Credit Repair Speed

CreditRepair.com has a significant amount of experience in the credit repair industry and provides several positive features to potential members such as innovative technology and fast credit repair speeds. The company states that "on average, past..members have seen 7% of their questionable credit report negatives removed per month." But advanced experience and quick results aren't the only benefits to CreditRepair.com. Others include:

Innovative Technology

CreditRepair.com offers more innovative technology than just an online portal to its credit repair members. The company gives members a dashboard, a credit score score tracker, a mobile app, and text/email alerts, providing clients 24/7 access to see the progress of their credit. CreditRepair.com strives to be transparent by keeping members updated on the credit repair process and providing reliable customer service.

Small One-Time Fee

There is a one-time charge of $14.99 to pull a member's credit report when getting started. This fee is much lower than what other credit repair companies charge. CreditRepair.com states there will never be any additional costs or fees when a member's first credit report is pulled.

Credit Repair Speed

CreditRepair.com states that previous members have seen an average 40 point TransUnion credit score improvement in four months. In comparison to other companies in the credit repair industry, four months is a short amount of time to fix bad credit.

Current and past members have also responded well to CreditRepair.com's repair services. They provided that their overall experience with CreditRepair.com was great and that CreditRepair.com improved their credit score quickly, in a matter of just a few months. While results will vary per member and credit situation, several members have commented on CreditRepair.com's quick, positive results in regard to their credit scores.

The Bad

• Lack of Options
  • Monthly Price

CreditRepair.com has several great features to its services like its credit repair speed, its work ethic with all three credit bureaus, and its provided innovative technology. However, CreditRepair.com does have a few drawbacks and there are some definitive points members should consider before choosing to work with this credit repair company.

Lack of Options

Some credit repair companies offer a variety of different services and package options which allows members to have a level of flexibility in their credit repair choices depending on their credit scores and reports. Unfortunately, CreditRepair.com only offers one package/service at a set monthly price. By having one service and price, members' credit repair choices are very limited.

Monthly Price

At $99.95 per month, CreditRepair.com's services are not the lowest in the industry, hitting at about the industry average. Although the company's first-time fees are lower, its monthly fee does not provide its members with any price flexibility depending on their credit situations. Many other companies within the credit repair industry offer customizable repair services and/or a variety of prices to choose from. For example, some members might have a larger amount of negative items that need to be removed from their credit reports and would be willing to pay higher prices for higher quality services. Meanwhile, other members might not need a credit repair service to remove negative items of that same degree and would be happy if there was a lower priced option available.

The Bottom Line

CreditRepair.com is one of the best companies to help you repair your credit. Even though it has a higher monthly price and lacks available options to choose from, CreditRepair.com's innovative technology and credit repair speed, combined with consumer repair reviews, allows members to receive faster, positive credit results as well as evaluate their credit 24/7 with a peace of mind. The credit repair company provides members with an online dashboard, mobile app, and a credit score tracker. CreditRepair.com also strives to provide real credit solutions that will motivate clients to focus on bettering their credit history and help them to maintain a level of good credit overall. We highly recommend you choose CreditRepair.com's reputable credit repair services to improve your credit. Visit their site today!

Call our recommended rep over at CreditRepair.com below.

4.1

Mara Spade

February 16th, 2018 25428 DETAILS

Staff is very efficient, friendly and understanding

Michael Brachfeld

February 14th, 2018 Scottsdale, AZ DETAILS

Had one item with credit repair for at least 5 months. Was told it would be an easy one and solved quickly. Still has yet to accomplish anything. I sent an email weeks ago asking for more information and was ignored. I will be cancelling my service with them as I threw money down the toilet the last 5 months and got nothing out of it. Waste of time and money. Would not recommend or use again.

Pop

February 12th, 2018 Houston, TX DETAILS

Still learning about the company, but so far the service has been very good

Billy

February 12th, 2018 Largo, FL DETAILS

Cause they do what and how you want them to do to get the job done

Craig Stone Feb. 13, 2018

Hello Billy, it's awesome to see that you had a great experience with our company! We appreciate your review!

Awesome

February 12th, 2018 Staten Island, NY DETAILS

When my credit was in the lowest level creditrepair got the job done.

Craig Stone Feb. 13, 2018

Hello Awesome, thank you for allowing us to work on your credit. Best wishes in continuing to meet your credit goals!

William

February 12th, 2018 Daytona Beach, FL DETAILS

Because they do what they say their going to do.

L. Williams

February 12th, 2018 New Orleans, LA DETAILS

They truly work at getting your credit situation controllable. I Love Them

Craig Stone Feb. 13, 2018

Hello L. Williams, I agree! My credit was devastated after a divorce, and I thought it would never get better. But it DOES get better and back under control! We appreciate your review!

Linda

February 12th, 2018 San Mateo, FL DETAILS

They are there for you every step of the process. Friendly and experienced

Craig Stone Feb. 13, 2018

Hello Linda, yes, it's great how our system lets you know what's going on every step of the way. Thank you for your review!

Previous customer

February 12th, 2018 San Marcos, TX DETAILS

Slow, horrible, too expensive, dont waste your money, that's it!

Craig Stone Feb. 13, 2018

Hello Previous Customer, we're sorry that you had a negative experience with our company. Please contact us so that we can see what we can do to best assist ;you.

Cheese lover

February 8th, 2018 O'Fallon, MO DETAILS

Hi just curious why only 5 star reveiws get a comment ? Also this company promised to raise my credit score but instead they sent me a fancy cheese of the month club memebership!!! Joining this club was the whole reason i needed better credit TYVM!!!

Craig Stone Feb. 9, 2018

Hello Cheese lover, thank you for your review! Responding to social media reviews is a new endeavor in the early stages. We start by responding to all 1, 2, and 5 star reviews, but we will eventually hope to respond to all reviews in the near future. Have a great day!

Milady S.

February 5th, 2018 Roseville, CA DETAILS

Because they're doing a great job and job being done.

Craig Stone Feb. 5, 2018

Hello Milady, I'm glad we are getting results for you. Thank you for choosing our company!

Nina Dyer

February 5th, 2018 DETAILS

Increasing my credit score!! The have removed several items I did not know could be or how to remove. I'm a customer for Less than six months and my credit score is 734!

Craig Stone Feb. 5, 2018

Hello Nina, these are amazing results! Thank you for your review and I'm glad our services are working for you!

Kenisha Byrd

February 5th, 2018 Shreveport, LA DETAILS

It was great service to me and the agency was very nice and friendly plus this company keep me informed with what's going on with my credit

Craig Stone Feb. 5, 2018

Hello Kenisha, thank you for choosing our company to help you meet your credit goals!

Wyzetta Freeman

February 5th, 2018 Dover, DE DETAILS

Most companies are fake but credit repair is real nobody is telling me to say this I am experience The good resultsfor myself

Craig Stone Feb. 5, 2018

Hello Wyzetta, it sounds like our service is working for you! That's excellent! We appreciate your review!

Apryll

February 5th, 2018 Virginia Beach, VA DETAILS

Outstanding service, deletions have been immediate abd customer service experience is outstanding

Craig Stone Feb. 5, 2018

Hello Apryll, these are awesome results! Thank you for allowing us to help you reach your credit goals!

Karen Gerling

February 5th, 2018 Spokane, WA DETAILS

Phone calls took way too long. The first 2 calls took 90 minutes.

Von

February 5th, 2018 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

Takes to long for some items to be removed

February 5th, 2018 Shreveport, LA DETAILS

They are very very slow. The way they presented the service was they sent a letter to the account in question and the company had 45 days to show proof if the account was mine if they couldn't it would be taken off my account. I found out that's not true. They keep sending letters over and over until the account holder gets tired of the questioning and at that time they will right it off. I have a account that isn't mine it's a fraud account and I started the service due to that but after all this time it's still on there and it's constantly bringing down my credit so it's quicker to just pay it off so my credit will start to come back up quicker. Overall it does help your credit it's just extremely slow.

Sean Wagner

February 5th, 2018 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS

They have done a remarkable job in just two months

Craig Stone Feb. 5, 2018

Hello Sean, thank you for your review! We are glad to assist you with your credit goals!

n. james

February 5th, 2018 Nashville, TN DETAILS

They have helped removed debt from my credit report

Craig Stone Feb. 5, 2018

Hello n.james, thank you for your review! We are happy to assist you!

Mark

February 5th, 2018 Destin, FL DETAILS

They have helped to increase my score by at least 20 points

Craig Stone Feb. 5, 2018

Hello Mark, these are amazing results! It's always great to have a better credit score, especially these days!

Cynthia Sheppard

February 5th, 2018 Leesville, LA DETAILS

They truly helped me see my way to a better credit review. they didn't pressure me they did exactly what they said they would do. and I was very pleased

Craig Stone Feb. 5, 2018

Hello Cynthia, we are so very pleased to see that you received some great results! We appreciate your review!

Latoya Hunte

February 5th, 2018 Deltona, FL DETAILS

They were able to remove a lot of things that shouldn't have been there and that was also hurting my credit score.

Craig Stone Feb. 5, 2018

Hello Latoya, we are glad that you are seeing results! Thank you for choosing our company! We appreciate your business and your review!

Courtney Irving

February 5th, 2018 Fresh Meadows, NY DETAILS

Very nice working with their staff and help people

Craig Stone Feb. 5, 2018

Hello Courtney, thank you for your review! We are glad to be able to assist you in meeting your credit goals!

S.L.B

February 5th, 2018 Chicago, IL DETAILS

while they have been removing items from my report, i've paid them for 6months & my score has only changed like 20points...I only have -5000 in debt so i'm not understanding the process.

Kinda happy

February 2nd, 2018 Wilmette, IL DETAILS

Although they did a great job clearing most off of my credit there was two things left on that they kept telling me to give it 30 days, well I waited 90 days and those items never came off, was a little disappointing seeing that they took care of most items quickly

Mark

February 2nd, 2018 Forney, TX DETAILS

At first things come off fast , then it's like they slow down so they can receive more payments , I'm about to cancel

Barin Spencer Sr

February 2nd, 2018 Clermont, FL DETAILS

Because it is making a BIG difference. However, the cost is a bit extreme. Should be more affordable

Enver

February 2nd, 2018 Jacksonville, FL DETAILS

Constant feedback and results great customer service continuous work on repairing credit

Craig Stone Feb. 2, 2018

Hello Enver, thank you for your review! I'm glad that we can provide feedback in a timely manner for you!

John

February 2nd, 2018 DETAILS

convenient, friendly and kind customer service, trustworthy, over all great service

Atlas Jones

February 2nd, 2018 Hemet, CA DETAILS

Everyone Are So helpful and Seem To Know Exactly What They are doing. I fill like I am getting quality service. Thank you.

Craig Stone Feb. 2, 2018

Hello Atlas, thank you for choosing our company to help you with your credit goals! We appreciate your review!

February 2nd, 2018 Katy, TX DETAILS

expensive for monthly cost. could be a little cheaper

Truitt

February 2nd, 2018 Dallas, TX DETAILS

It's a good idea to have experience people to get your credit score where it need to be I am very thankful.

Craig Stone Feb. 2, 2018

Hello Truitt, thank you for your review! We will continue working to assist you with your credit goals!

patl

February 2nd, 2018 Bellwood, IL DETAILS

My credit score has risen, even some have come off

Craig Stone Feb. 2, 2018

Hello patl, these are amazing results! Thank you for your business and your review!

February 2nd, 2018 DETAILS

So far everything is going in the direction. And that shows me you credit repair has the best interest for me.

C. Banks

February 2nd, 2018 Saugerties, NY DETAILS

So so results. Spent a lot of money. Maybe would have worked if my credit weren't so bad to being in with.

Tillman

February 2nd, 2018 Marrero, LA DETAILS

The quality of service! I never knew it was this easy to repair your credit. Thank God for Credit Repair. Its been a blessing. Thank You Credit Repair

Craig Stone Feb. 2, 2018

Hello Tillman, we are so very glad that you are getting results! Credit means so much these days! Thank you for your review!

matthew schrimsher

February 2nd, 2018 Rogersville, AL DETAILS

the service is helpful my score just isnt climbing like id like it to be and ive been on the program for almost a year now.

Shakay

February 2nd, 2018 Port Arthur, TX DETAILS

They are really good just too expensive for me

Great Company

February 2nd, 2018 Houston, TX DETAILS

They are true to their word, I've seen a proven difference in my credit report.

Craig Stone Feb. 2, 2018

Hello Great Company, thank you so very much for your review! These are awesome results!