Best Company Guarantee Discover Logo

Discover

7.5

Terri Miller

It's accepted everywhere, rewards are ok. But the interest is high. Shop around for lower interest

Ron

Always reach an American agent when contacting customer service. Great service everytime.

Kenneth Holley

Dispite me having the card over 10yrs and a 720 credit score, they sought to dimish my credit line from $8000 to $1000 simply because I started my home rental repair business and had to use some credit on my other cards

PAUL MARCH Brentwood, NY

Customer service is great and if there is a problem they take care of it immediately

Esterline York & David Williams Elk Grove, CA

Friendly, proactive customer service, great rates and generous cash back options.

Mary Winters, CA

Customer service is excellent. Fraud protection is excellent. Cash back is awesome.

Shanna

Just a overall great company they are great to deal with and they know their bysiness

John F. Parker

I can depend on them they have been my card for many years. Left them once glad I am back.

Great Dunsmuir, CA

Always polite fast service. Willing to do waterver it takes to make customer happy

Donna Weitz Lithia Springs, GA

Great card, interest ridiculous. I've been a loyal, credit worthy customer for years, but still pay a high interest rate

Cindy Appel Cold Brook, NY

Great cash back rewards that change monthly so you're not always trying to find one place to earn the rewards

Susan Broxton, GA

Their cash back rewards. You get actual cash, not points applied to something else.

Robert Maidment Bakersfield, CA'

I have had this card for years and called to review my interest rate and no changes were made. Didn't seem like the operator even looked into it. The card has been paid off for years and won't being using it anytime soon.

Brissa Jensen San Mateo, CA

I just love this card all around, and the easy to use app for keeping tabs on my balance.

Mitchell Tolbert Manor, TX

Slow to convert secured card to unsecured. Been with them a year, score at 672, paid on time every month, and won't convert. Cust Service ignores

Jerry Stockton, CA

I have never had a problem with Discover and they have bailed me out of a few problems.

jack vierling

Reasonable to work with, professional, courteous, understand client's problems and works to resolve same.

Kurt Lucas Reston, VA

I have had a Discover card for many years, I love the Cash Back i get just for using the card. It is a great benefit.

Mason Allen Provo, UT

Plenty of simple credit card options, all with no fees. This makes it easy for a newcomer to build credit early.

Carol Knight Salt Lake City, UT

I have used Discover for many years. I love the % cashback every year and their customer service has always been great!

Jannis Ly San Antonio, TX

Discover is great for building credit score. The cash back rewards are amazing. It is so easy to make payments and the app is very user friendly.

Natalie D. Logan, UT

Have only been with them for a sorry while, but I love the rewards that come from using my Discover card.

Melissa Providence, UT

Excellent company. Wonderful customer service. Easy to use website and great protection from scammers.

Julie Earl Magna, UT

I've been a customer of Discover for over 12 years. Great company with great benefits and customer service!

Ashlee Bair Los Angeles, CA

We’ve had a Discover card for several years. It’s our number one credit card we use. Love their extra rewards.

Christian Parry Logan, UT

I’ve used Discover credit cards for years. I love the ease of use on the app for paying bills and using the rewards points

Amber P. Lehi, UT

I have been with discover for about 20 years. They have great customer service, cute cards, and easy to use rewards.

JP Herriman, UT

Great card with a great interest rate. Customer service was great to with and answer any questions.

Shawn Cortes Salt Lake City, UT

Discover has great reward programs with no annual fee! I love how I earn cash back for my debit card transactions too.

Randi Nelson San José, SJ

I love Discover, it is a great first credit card. I love the benefits, and I feel like they have great customer service.

perscilla Tallahassee, FL

I have been with this company since my first year of college. This company helped increase my credit fast.

Azrienne Tallahassee, FL

As a college student, i need to build my credit and this was an easy credit card to get approved for!

Lizabeth Augustine Holmdel, NJ

Discover always courteous. Easy to do business with very knowledgeable. Been a customer for 20 years.

Leah Cantrelle Hattiesburg, MS

I currently have the Discover student credit card, and it has been great in helping me build my credit easily.

Natalia Correa MDTribe Tallahassee, FL

This was the first credit card I opened. They have cashback and rewards for students which is a really awesome perk!

Jessica Eagle Mountain, UT

Discover has excellent customer service and they are quick to take care if any issue that arises on your card.

Hallieford Arlington, TX

I have had my discover card for ever and never had any problems. I always get great cash back rewards.

Reckholdt Magna, UT

We have used Discover for a long time. They have amazing customer service and their cash back rewards are great.

Imani Monroe Tallahassee, FL

I enjoy being with discover, but they’re customer service sucks. I can never get my concerns resolved and wish they would be more helpful.

Danii W. Tallahassee, FL

Discover is my first credit card. I like the rewards and it’s easy to maneuver. I’m excited to continue to use it.

Guerothlyn Saint-Jean Tallahassee, FL

This is a great credit card company to use especially for those that want to start off their credit.

Tochica Baptiste Tallahassee, FL

I have been with discover for about two years now and have had no issues. The cashback bonuses are great.

Juan Beaver, PA

I have been with discover for about 6 years. They helped me build my credit up. Although beware of late fees! Discover will only waive the fee once.

Connor Farmington, UT

I currently use Discover and I can't say anything but positive comments for them. Any question I had, they answered!

Brittney Miskin Riverton, UT

Great credit card options, but benefits are not as good as other option out there. Their customer service is decent, never had an issue with them.

Tony Riverton, UT

Got a Discover card for a promotion. While there was no annual fee, it was a little frustrating, as Discover wasn't always accepted by the merchants I used.

Randy Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

I've had a discover card for over 10 years. Their rewards card had a good cash back, so we added Discover to our credit card files.

Mike Liddle Provo, UT

The app is really easy to use, the card service is good. The 5% bonus is usually things I use so it’s great.

Nathan Provo, UT

Discover is a great credit card company. Their customer service is superb and their cash back ain’t bad either.

Grant Lofgreen Provo, UT

Absolute best beginner cards. Low fees and GREAT rewards. Makes credit score building accessible to all. Love it.