Mopar Vehicle Protection Logo

Mopar Vehicle Protection

Is This Your Business?

1.6

LAST UPDATED: October 4th, 2021

Mopar Vehicle Protection has over 35 years of experience and offers drivers extended coverage plans that go beyond a vehicle's factory warranty. All Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep®, Ram, FIAT®, and Alfa Romeo vehicles and most (but not all) competitive make vehicles are eligible for a Mopar Vehicle Protection Plan.

Drivers can also rest easy knowing that Mopar Vehicle Protection employs certified, factory-trained technicians, has in stock genuine Mopar parts and is backed by the FCA US LLC.

Whether your car is new, pre-owned, or leased, Mopar Vehicle Protection offers several reliable and comprehensive plan options.

1.5

SJB Mountain City, TN

This is for a 2019 Ram 1500. I purchased the warranty and after 6 or 7 months cancelled because I came to realize that it was not in our best interest to keep it. Fair enough right..., I bite the monies I spent and was told I would be given a refund. It takes 120 days and they continue to bill during that process. If you don't make the payments they charge you $25/month and deduct it from the refund you are supposed to be getting, the only thing is the process lasts longer than the refund amount. Even past 120 days. Try to speak with someone and it is always the same thing.., "we have referred it to the cancellation dept and that is all we can do" Try and get the cancellation department and expect to be on hold for in excess of an hour and then you told the same thing by a rude person that does not have any authority to even let you speak with someone else. Suffice to say it's probably going to be handled by a personal attorney. It's now been over 120 days, (I followed every protocol for cancellation) and still no resolve. THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE WORST CUSTOMER CARE COMPANY I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED PERIOD!! DO NOT BUY THIS WARRANTY BECAUSE YOU WILL REGRET IT.

Christi Wier Lubbock, TX

We purchased an extended warranty for my husbands personal truck. Just over the standard warranty the lifters went out in it (600 miles over the manufacturer warranty mind you). We took it in expecting the extended warranty to cover it. The adjuster visited the truck, saw my husbands advertising numbers on it and claimed it was a commercial vehicle and wouldn't be covered. When asked what made it "commercial" since the state and our insurance don't even recognize it as a comemrcial vehicle, we were given a list of reasons NONE of which match the vehicles use. They escalated the claim and still denied it. When we called to ask to pay the difference to a commercial policy we were told it still wouldn't be covered because it was a prior issue. Absolute BS is all I can say about this company. We are getting a pro-rated refund now because we'd rather take whatever we can to apply financially to this disaster. Considering legal action as well.

Vickie Turpen Shawnee, OK

I had coverage for one day. We requested 5/60 and when the Mopar paperwork came back, they started the 5 year extended warranty in 2018 when I BOUGHT the car. In my opinion, their contract is very small print and very large loopholes! Would not recommend them for anything!

D L San Diego, CA

First of all I was promised all these perks like free oil changes and tire rotations when I purchased the policy and it did not happen. I Canceled my coverage because I'm not using my Jeep during COVID. I was told to send a letter which i did. one month later they are still taking automatic payments. After playing phone tag with them I finally got the billing department who says that they were unaware that I canceled my policy , they sent me back to customer service which also were clueless depending on the agent. Over all they were very RUDE . I am still trying to straighten this mess out . My refund is still pending now and It has been 60 days. DON'T BOTHER

Scottsdalebitch Cypress, TX

The worst pricing. My 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee has had transmission issues along with the rack and pinon going out in 2019...so four years after vehicle purchase..that's CRAZY. I knew when the warranty was up I needed to extend this so I reached out to Mopar. Ummmmmm.... NO. Way too expensive and a pathetic warranty. Makes me want to dump this Grand Cherokee sooner than later.

Allan Fort Myers, FL

If you are thinking about getting Mopar gap insurance, DO NOT. We have always had gap insurance and this company is the worst in customer service and integrity. Our car was deemed total after a accident and Mopar string is along for 4 months asking for copies of settlement check , letter etc. We kept providing even though they had our insurance information, finally 4 months later they tell us it is too late to file a claim. They wouldn’t answer emails or voicemails. I will deal with my Chrysler dealer but do not ever use them. We buy a lot of cars and this company is far the worst gap insurance non provider!!

nicole C Ma Islip, NY

In April of 2018, I purchased a new Jeep Grand Cherokee. Almost immediately, I knew something was wrong with the vehicle. After several visits to Security Dodge, in Amityville, NY, my vehicle went in for repair. I should add that I had yet to make the first payment (financed). After 3 months in the shop, I was informed that it needed a new transmission (2,000 miles) and other related parts. I immediately contacted the Lemon Law firm to try to intercede on my behalf. After a full year of this process, Chrysler is buying me out of my Jeep. However, because I purchased this Mopar contract, I am not getting the full amount that was put down originally. MOPAR, informed me yesterday, that the refund will be prorated, based on the time/date since purchase. I am getting penalized due to Chrysler's long delay in this buy-back process. In the end, I will end up losing money. Can someone explain how this is fair and right? If anything, the "clock" should've stopped the instant I contacted the lawyers to initiate buy-back proceedings.

Adam Badawieh Arlington, TX

Horrible company! They are taking partial responsibility on our gap insurance ! No we are left with the remaining balance after our vehicle was totaled. They claim "exclusions" like percentages on the vehicle's worth will not let them cover the 2500 we owe after the insurance paid their portion. They will only cover 1300 . Gap insurance is for paying off the remaining balance of the vehicle after a TL. Very bad customer service! 1 star service. Jessica and Angie helped us out . Dont let them help you out .

KJ Plainfield, NJ

Mopar Vehicle Protection towing service is horrible. I waited 31/2 hours. In addition, Mopar shouldn't conduct business with Global Auto Mall. They are scammers. Global Auto Mall scam customers with car service and car rental.

POOJA MALLA San Francisco, CA

Horrible associates. I had to cancel my gap after my car got totaled. Since this was my first time dealing with them, i had lots of questions. Out of 3 people, 2 were horrible. They have zero patience and don’t want to explain it to you. 0 rating for that.

jolene

Excellent customer service timely in getting the job done