Mopar Vehicle Protection Logo

Mopar Vehicle Protection

Is This Your Business?
star star_half star_border star_border star_border

Mopar Vehicle Protection has over 35 years of experience and offers drivers extended coverage plans that go beyond a vehicle's factory warranty. All Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep®, Ram, FIAT®, and Alfa Romeo vehicles and most (but not all) competitive make vehicles are eligible for a Mopar Vehicle Protection Plan.

Drivers can also rest easy knowing that Mopar Vehicle Protection employs certified, factory-trained technicians, has in stock genuine Mopar parts and is backed by the FCA US LLC.

Whether your car is new, pre-owned, or leased, Mopar Vehicle Protection offers several reliable and comprehensive plan options.

1.7

star star_half star_border star_border star_border

D L San Diego, CA

First of all I was promised all these perks like free oil changes and tire rotations when I purchased the policy and it did not happen. I Canceled my coverage because I'm not using my Jeep during COVID. I was told to send a letter which i did. one month later they are still taking automatic payments. After playing phone tag with them I finally got the billing department who says that they were unaware that I canceled my policy , they sent me back to customer service which also were clueless depending on the agent. Over all they were very RUDE . I am still trying to straighten this mess out . My refund is still pending now and It has been 60 days. DON'T BOTHER

Scottsdalebitch Cypress, TX

The worst pricing. My 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee has had transmission issues along with the rack and pinon going out in 2019...so four years after vehicle purchase..that's CRAZY. I knew when the warranty was up I needed to extend this so I reached out to Mopar. Ummmmmm.... NO. Way too expensive and a pathetic warranty. Makes me want to dump this Grand Cherokee sooner than later.

Allan Fort Myers, FL

If you are thinking about getting Mopar gap insurance, DO NOT. We have always had gap insurance and this company is the worst in customer service and integrity. Our car was deemed total after a accident and Mopar string is along for 4 months asking for copies of settlement check , letter etc. We kept providing even though they had our insurance information, finally 4 months later they tell us it is too late to file a claim. They wouldn’t answer emails or voicemails. I will deal with my Chrysler dealer but do not ever use them. We buy a lot of cars and this company is far the worst gap insurance non provider!!

nicole C Ma Islip, NY

In April of 2018, I purchased a new Jeep Grand Cherokee. Almost immediately, I knew something was wrong with the vehicle. After several visits to Security Dodge, in Amityville, NY, my vehicle went in for repair. I should add that I had yet to make the first payment (financed). After 3 months in the shop, I was informed that it needed a new transmission (2,000 miles) and other related parts. I immediately contacted the Lemon Law firm to try to intercede on my behalf. After a full year of this process, Chrysler is buying me out of my Jeep. However, because I purchased this Mopar contract, I am not getting the full amount that was put down originally. MOPAR, informed me yesterday, that the refund will be prorated, based on the time/date since purchase. I am getting penalized due to Chrysler's long delay in this buy-back process. In the end, I will end up losing money. Can someone explain how this is fair and right? If anything, the "clock" should've stopped the instant I contacted the lawyers to initiate buy-back proceedings.

Adam Badawieh Arlington, TX

Horrible company! They are taking partial responsibility on our gap insurance ! No we are left with the remaining balance after our vehicle was totaled. They claim "exclusions" like percentages on the vehicle's worth will not let them cover the 2500 we owe after the insurance paid their portion. They will only cover 1300 . Gap insurance is for paying off the remaining balance of the vehicle after a TL. Very bad customer service! 1 star service. Jessica and Angie helped us out . Dont let them help you out .

KJ Plainfield, NJ

Mopar Vehicle Protection towing service is horrible. I waited 31/2 hours. In addition, Mopar shouldn't conduct business with Global Auto Mall. They are scammers. Global Auto Mall scam customers with car service and car rental.

POOJA MALLA San Francisco, CA

Horrible associates. I had to cancel my gap after my car got totaled. Since this was my first time dealing with them, i had lots of questions. Out of 3 people, 2 were horrible. They have zero patience and don’t want to explain it to you. 0 rating for that.

jolene

Excellent customer service timely in getting the job done