Liberty Bell Auto Protect is a car warranty company founded in 2010. It is dedicated to providing exceptional coverage for your vehicle at an affordable price.

Liberty Bell Auto Protect offers several extended warranty plan options with coverage ranging from two to five years. Customers who work with a specialist can set-up flexible monthly payment options.

Liberty Bell Auto Protect uses ASE certified technicians for all repairs, and has teams available to help at any time.

The Good

• Plan Options and Features
  • Good Customer Service
  • Licensed ASE Technicians

Plan Options

Liberty Bell Auto Protect offers three plans:

• Platinum
  • Platinum Plus
  • Platinum Prime

The Platinum plan covers the engine, transmission, cooling system, electrical system, drive axle, brake system, and AWD.

The Platinum Plus auto warranty plan also provides protection for the steering system.

The Platinum Prime plan covers everything the Platinum Plus plan does. The air conditioning, fuel system, ABS brakes, suspension, the turbo or super charger, seals, gaskets, and GPS navigation are also covered parts.

These plan options allow car owners to choose a plan that best meets their car’s needs.

Plan Features

Each of Liberty Bell Auto Protect's plans include:

• 24/7 road side assistance
  • rental car assistance
  • trip interruption assistance
  • towing
  • dead battery and out-of-gas aid

Liberty Bell Auto Protect ensures that its clients are well taken care of with these plan features.

Liberty Bell Auto Protect also stands out because its plans do not have a deductible. For all covered repairs, parts and labor are fully covered by the company. Policyholders do not have to pay anything for covered repairs.

Good Customer Service

Liberty Bell Auto Protect supplies its clients with knowledgeable and helpful customer service. Customer service is available around the clock and can be reached via email or phone call. Whatever questions or issues come up, customers can receive help from Liberty Bell Auto Protect when they need it.

Liberty Bell Auto Protect also has good working relationships with car dealers, so its car warranty is accepted most places. This means that it is easier for clients to find good repair shops to have their cars repaired.

Licensed ASE Technicians

Liberty Bell Auto Protect hires technicians licensed by the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence.

The National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence is a non-profit that works to protect consumers by ensuring high quality auto service. It has been doing this since 1972.

Hiring licensed ASE technicians makes Liberty Bell Auto Protect a trusted company and demonstrates its dedication to quality and great customer service. Clients can be confident that each needed repair is taken care of by a qualified mechanic.

The Bad

Not All Cars Qualify

Liberty Bell Auto Protect only offers car warranties for cars that were made in 2000 and later. The cars cannot have more than 150,000 miles on them.

If your car is newer and has low mileage, then a Liberty Bell Auto Protect warranty can be a good purchase.

The Bottom Line

Liberty Bell Auto Protect offers good car warranty coverage options. Clients have three coverage plans to choose from. The Platinum plan offers the most essential coverage. The higher tier plans provide additional auto protection. The no-deductible plans are especially nice because it means that clients do not pay a dime for covered repairs.

Like other warranty companies, Liberty Bell Auto Protect's coverage plans include 24-7 roadside assistance, towing, and out of gas help, in addition to the basic car warranty coverage. These features help warranty owners beyond what an extended warranty offers.

Liberty Bell Auto Protect has knowledgeable customer service and hires ASE licensed technicians. Liberty Bell Auto Protect takes good care of its clients and ensures that their cars are well-taken care of.

Warranty coverage with Liberty Bell Auto Protect is also widely accepted by dealerships.

If you're looking for an extended warranty and the peace of mind it can offer, Liberty Bell Auto Protect is worth considering.

Call our recommended rep over at Liberty Bell Auto Protect below.

Steve M
September 6th, 2019 Staunton, VA

Jeff L did a fantastic job explaining the plans they had to offer. He went over everything with me, did not pressure me to purchase. I decided to purchase the the best plan they had to offer. Price was very affordable. Thank you Jeff

Sep 06, 2019

Yang Cheng
September 6th, 2019 Carlsbad, CA

friendly staff. I like talking to Thomas S. service is great.

Sep 06, 2019

Thank you Yang. Welcome to Liberty Bell Auto Protect!

Marvin
September 5th, 2019 Tyler, TX

Michael W was very respectful, answered all my questions,and responded in a very respectable time. He also got me a good price. i also like the 30 day money back guarantee.

Sep 05, 2019

Thank you Marvin. Welcome to Liberty Bell Auto Protect!

charles Mitchell
August 20th, 2019 Sugar Land, TX DETAILS

This company is a total joke. I purchased the premium plan and the ac compressor on my 2012 Jaguar XK needed replacing and they flat out refused to cover the repairs. I gave the dealer the actual policy and was told based on my coverage the claim should be excepted, it was not. They offered me a refund that I will except because the warranty is meaningless.

Margaret Sexton
August 5th, 2019 Newburgh, NY DETAILS

Robert M is the person who sold me the warranty I have for my 2014 Mitisubishi Mirage. I explained that I have Social Security and was 62. He immediately dropped the price to join and gave me the best rate I have seen anywhere. And you know, when someone is giving you a great price there is no way to thank them except to let people know you are very happy with the service. Just the web site gave me relief I needed. Thank you!

Aug 05, 2019

Craig
August 5th, 2019 Hemet, CA DETAILS

I purchased a warranty platinum package they this warranty company which did not go into affect till 1000 miles, I was ok with that, then after the warranty kicked in and a few thousand miles later I had a problem that I took into certified auto shop, which they determined needed a repair done to the motor, so liberty was contacted for the repair, and liberty came back and said sorry we will not cover it because they consider it a pre existing condition based on there in house mechanics that evaluated the repair order. WHAT are you serious a in house mechanic that has never seen the car and can determine the cause and reasons of the failure. These people liberty bell are scam artist and will refuse to repair anything on your car even when the warranty was in full effect when you have a warranty issue, do not trust these people they want your money and will not pay any claim, even the certified shop told me a lot of warranty companies like liberty bell will not pay out for any claims and tell you it’s a pre existing condition and refund the money you spent on the warranty so they don’t have to pay the expense to repair your car. Now I’m screwed with a car that does not run because these people screwed me to get it fixed and I can’t afford to have it fixed, that was the purpose of the warranty. So do yourself a favor and stay away from these scammers, I’m sure there maybe good warranty places out there, but this liberty bell is not and will screw you, they only want your money hoping you don’t try to use it.

Aug 05, 2019

Thank you Craig for the review. You submitted a claim for a Pre-existing condition after 267 miles since your policy came in to effect. The repair facility found heavy metal shavings inside the oil and a failure of this extent does not happen in a short time. It means over time there has been internal failure causing metal to build up in the engine, once you drain the oil, it is contaminated with metal and that would not happen in 267 miles, it is not a sudden failure. So, claim was denied. Our extended auto warranty does not cover any pre-existing conditions in your vehicle. It is not consistent with auto warranty policy guidelines and coverage. We have cancelled and refunded your payment. We do apologize for any misunderstanding. Thank you.

Angie
July 29th, 2019 Grand Prairie, TX DETAILS

Liberty Bell gave me a deal I couldn’t refuse they were very pleasant to talk to and very professional I would recommend Liberty Bell to my family and friends.

Jul 29, 2019

Thank you Angie. Welcome to Liberty Bell Auto Protect!

Julie Hall
July 1st, 2019 Austin, TX

The customer reviews were very good as were the independent ratings that I found online. Purchasing the product was very easy. The contract seemed straightforward and I believe will cover many types of repairs. I think the value is exceptional. I shopped around for several different warranties and this was the best deal. Of course, the real test will come if and when I need a repair.

Jul 01, 2019

Thank you Julie. Because we value our customers, We take great pride in providing excellent customer service. We are pleased that your buying experience went smoothly and we are happy to help you. Thank you again for your confidence in our business, we look forward to working with you.

Jim Moran
June 28th, 2019 Salem, OR

Straight forward, clear information and good numbers. Direct and without the flowery sales baloney. Joe was good to work with and had proper follow up.

Jul 01, 2019

Thank you Jim. Because we value our customers, we work hard to provide the excellent service you deserve. Appreciate your feedback.

Stephen T
June 28th, 2019 New Castle, DE DETAILS

Extremely Deceptive. First they promise a platinum plus policy when I call back to initiate they said the computer will no longer allow for that so I had to go with platinum , Then they kept e mailing me incorrect info to sign to initiate the policy. I did get everything straightened out and received my policy. Instead of a 500 mile waiting period as negotiated they upped it to 1500...an extra 1000 miles!!!! And they increased my premium by $400, When I called back in to correct the info they refunded my money rather than honor the original agreement. I have all paperwork for anyone to view. Can you imagine what a claim is going t be like? I had my concerns since they are not in the BBB. Also they are getting good ratings because they offer 1 free month if you write a review. The majority of people writing reviews haven't even had a claim yet......BEWARE!!!!!

Jul 01, 2019

Hi Stephen, Thanks for leaving a review. We would like to apologize for your negative experience. We will make sure that this does not happen again. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. We do apologize for any misunderstanding about pricing and policy details. We hope to work with you for any future Auto Warranty Needs. Thank you.

Steve Adler
June 26th, 2019 Sacramento, CA

I purchased this policy through Robert M. He was very professional and presented the facts in a way that was easily understandable. He answered all of my questions completely and I am very happy with the coverage that I am being provided. Thanks, Steve Adler

Jun 26, 2019

Thank you Steve for the feedback. We are pleased that your buying experience went smoothly and we are happy to help you. Welcome to Liberty Bell Auto Protect!

Robert W Neal
June 21st, 2019 Eureka, CA DETAILS

THus far, it seems like a great deal and protection for my car, but like all this, we will see if this company keeps its word an honors the contract it signed with me, if or when something breaks. I am new to this company, but its staff are friendly.

Jun 21, 2019

Thank you Robert. Because we value our customers, we work hard to provide the excellent service you deserve. Appreciate your feedback.

mikah
June 19th, 2019 Columbus, OH

Rober M was STELLAR!!! He was NOT pushy at all, he made sure I understood exactly what I would be purchasing, answered all my questions with no problem... Made me feel very confident in choosing Liberty Bell, Robert even worked with me on my first payment. Although I just purchased my warranty I am looking forward to the next 5 years with the peace of mind knowing I have Liberty on my side to help me.

Jun 19, 2019

Thank you. Appreciate your feedback

Roy S.
June 19th, 2019 La Verne, CA

During my discussions with the sales representative, he was very courteous and friendly. He advised me about the policies available and offered me the best product for the vehicle.

Jun 19, 2019

Thank you for your confidence in our business, Welcome to Liberty Bell Auto Protect!

Deandre Williams
June 14th, 2019 Bellflower, CA DETAILS

I haven’t had to use the coverage yet so I really wouldn’t be able to give an accurate reading but I can’t say that the customer service is nice so far so good

Jun 17, 2019

Melinda
June 14th, 2019 Cape Coral, FL

New client, representative was very helpful finding a policy to fit my budget.

Jun 17, 2019

We thank you for your business and confidence in Liberty Bell Auto Protect.

Roy S.
June 13th, 2019 La Verne, CA

Jun 13, 2019

Thank you for providing your feedback and kind words. Your satisfaction is our number one priority.

Kathy Bertram
June 13th, 2019 San Diego, CA

This company made the purchase fast, easy, and great coverage for a fair price. All of my concerns were met and the agent Mike made it easy for me.

Jun 13, 2019

Dorothy Arms
June 12th, 2019 Winter Park, FL

This is the second policy we have bought in the last 2 months. All that people that have helped us, have been the best. Joe W helped us with our first policy on a new 2019 Chrysler Pacifica. Their prices are VERY competitive! We just added another extended warranty on our 2012 Volkswagon EOS. Jacob helped us with that one and he did a great job too.

Jun 12, 2019

Thank you Dorothy. We are pleased that your buying experience went smoothly and we are happy to help you. Thank you again for your confidence in our business, Welcome to Liberty Bell Auto Protect!

Amanda
June 12th, 2019 Hemet, CA

Joe was very easy to work with and very informative.

Jun 12, 2019

Thank you. Welcome to Liberty Bell Auto Protect!

Karen
June 7th, 2019 Humboldt, KS

I am very satisfied with my first experience with Liberty Bell Auto Protect. I spoke with Michael W. He explained the program very well to myself them to my husband. He got us good discounts and I appreciate his service. I look forward to having protection on my 2015 Yukon Denali.

Jun 07, 2019

Thank you. Because we value our customers, we work hard to provide the excellent service you deserve. Appreciate your feedback.

Dan French
June 5th, 2019 Templeton, CA

After reviewing the Platinum Prime program I was impressed with the quality of coverage and purchased a plan for our truck and SUV. Jeff L was our Representative and was helpful and easy to work with. The pricing was better than the other company that I originally had contacted. From this experience I would recommend Liberty Bell.

Jun 05, 2019

Thank you. Welcome to Liberty Bell Auto Protect!

Linda Rios
May 31st, 2019 Harlingen, TX

awesome staff. very informative knew exactly what I was purchasing ,what helped me make this transaction complete was that Iws able to break down the payments into 4

May 31, 2019

Thank you for your confidence in our business, we look forward to working with you.

MARIAN SISSI DOZIER
May 29th, 2019 Hephzibah, GA

was so appreciative of the representative that worked with me....

May 29, 2019

Thank you Marian for the feedback. We are pleased that your buying experience went smoothly and we are happy to help you. Thank you again for your confidence in our business, Welcome to Liberty Bell Auto Protect!

Rajdeep Patgiri
May 21st, 2019 Dublin, OH DETAILS

I dealt with Joe W at Liberty Bell Auto Protect. It was a thoroughly pleasant experience. Joe was great at finding a good coverage option at a price I was happy with. I'm with Liberty Bell for the next 3 years for my 2011 Subaru Outback.

May 21, 2019

Thank you Rajdeep for the kind words. We take great pride in providing excellent customer service. We are pleased that your buying experience went smoothly and we are happy to help you. Thank you again for your confidence in our business, Welcome to Liberty Bell Auto Protect!

Steve
May 16th, 2019 Colorado Springs, CO

Outstanding service and timely response to all of my questions. Compared several policies and this looked best

May 16, 2019

Thank you Steve for the kind words. We take great pride in providing excellent customer service. We are pleased that your buying experience went smoothly and we are happy to help you. Thank you again for your confidence in our business, Welcome to Liberty Bell Auto Protect!

Larry witte
April 26th, 2019 San Diego, CA

Called Liberty wanting a better quote that I received from my existing warranty company I already had , the Liberty company gave outstanding numbers to give much thought to. So me and the representative Emailed all through the day with him having all the answers to my questions very good customer service !

May 16, 2019

We thank you for your business and confidence in Liberty Bell Auto Protect. We do appreciate your business and look forward to working with you..

Otto
April 3rd, 2019 Bradenton, FL

Liberty Bell was the first company I contacted. The representative was very cordial; however, he didn’t disclose everything until he charged my debit card for the first installment. The quote appeared very attractive and I felt comfortable with the coverage, but I had the charge reversed because I would not be driving my car for a few more months due to a personal injury and could not meet the 750 mile stipulation before the coverage went into effect. I then contacted Daunte at Endurance, a car warranty company, who bashed Liberty Bell as a risky unknown company that may not pay my claim if needed. I then saw the great reviews on Liberty Bell and will probably seal the deal with them. My name is Otto so you can expect a call from me soon. Thank you for your knowledgeable sales representative.

Apr 23, 2019

Thank you for having taken your time to provide us with your valuable feedback. Your business and kind words are much appreciated! Thank you for choosing Liberty Bell Auto Protect.

BRUCE M BISSONETTE
March 11th, 2019 Norwich, CT

Spoke to Jacob, who was cordial and polite.Talked about the warranties and I asked a lot of questions and he had the answers and seemed to be on the ball. At first he gave me a high price of 3000.00 for their best warranty. I said too high he the gave me a price of 2700./again I said it was high,he came back at 2100. I informed him I wanted to make a few phone calls and I would get back to him; I had given all the information on my veh along with the vin number doing this process. Called back the next day and told him I have decided to take the warranty. he started asking me various questions like what was the price he had given me 'He stated he could not find the paper work about our discussion or the price. He did say he recall speaking with me but nothing else . A t this point I found this to be odd since we spoke for several mins about my BMW M6.He now tells me the price is 2700. I asked him what about the 2100. he gave me which according to him at the time was a great deal. He now tells me the price is too low and he never gave me that price., At this point I no longer wanted to do business with him or his company. For what ever reason he now tells me about two companies that I might do business with. I called one of them and right off the bat the fellow gave me a better price and addition coverage. I ALSO CHECKED THE COMPANT OUT. Jacob I want to thank you for referring me to the company

Mar 12, 2019

Thank you Bruce for leaving a review and describing your experience. We are sorry to hear about your bad experience but unfortunately, we could not agree on rates. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we could not offer you the desired rate since its too low compared to the comprehensive auto coverage we are offering. We do apologize for any misunderstanding and hope to work with you for any future Auto Warranty Needs.

James
February 4th, 2019 Ozark, AL

Easy to deal with, answered all my questions quickly and willing to help with all my needs for an extended warranty. Mr. Jacob T was willing to to all he could to get me the very best deal for the coverage that I needed. Highly recommend!

Feb 11, 2019

Thank you for having taken your time to provide us with your valuable feedback. Your helpful comments are much appreciated.

Crystal
December 11th, 2018 Asbury Park, NJ DETAILS

Jacob helped me out with my protection for my Honda and couldn’t be happier after my first claim went through perfectly .

Dec 12, 2018

Thank you Crystal for your review. We are constantly striving to provide the best experience for our customers and your input helps us to define that experience.

Steven
October 24th, 2018 Oakhurst, NJ DETAILS

Execelent service! Dry knowledgeable!! Highly recommend!

Oct 26, 2018

Hello Steven, Thank you for your positive feedback. We take great pride in the training that we provide to our sales representatives and customer service staff. We appreciate your business. Thank you for choosing Liberty Bell Auto Protect. Liberty Bell Auto Protect

Garrett
October 22nd, 2018 Fort Bragg, NC DETAILS

Liberty bell has been exceptional so far. Sign up process was easy and the rep was very informative. I filed a claim on the transfer case in my tacoma and I took it straight to my mechanic. He diagnosed it and sent the repair order to liberty bell. They covered my truck and I left feeling pretty satisfied. So far so good. We’ll be in touch for my Subaru as well.

Oct 26, 2018

Hello Garrett, Thank you for taking advantage of our Military benefits. We are pleased that you have had only stress free experiences us. We wish to continue that moving forward. Your business is much appreciated as well as your service to this country. God Bless

Jamie D
October 12th, 2018 North Miami Beach, FL DETAILS

Really nice customer service. I got a 5 year plan on my jaguar XE and I paid $2530. For a 4 year plan jaguar tried to sell me their coverage for around $3500. They really helped me find a good plan and I recommend to everyone looking for a extended warranty on their car.

Oct 26, 2018

Hello Jamie, We are pleased that you are satisfied with the rate of your coverage. Often our programs can be a lot more cost effective than the dealers or manufacturers extended warranty. Thank you for taking the time to compare both coverage plans. Drive safely. Liberty Bell Auto Protect

Nicola
October 10th, 2018 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

Great conversation! I got great service in picking a plan that fit my budget. The representative I talked to was very knowledgeable of the plans, and made it easy finding a program that will protect my car for the next couple of years! Looking forward to working with you.

Oct 26, 2018

Hello Nicola, Thank you for the kind words. Positive feedback is always nice to hear. Thank you for choosing Liberty Bell Auto Protect. We appreciate your business. Liberty Bell Auto Protect

Monique
October 8th, 2018 North Miami Beach, FL DETAILS

Great service. I never had a extended warranty before so I was a little skeptical. I did a claim and Jack walked me through the claims process and made my first encounter with the liberty bell very simple. I thought it would be more complicated but he stayed on the phone with me and explained everything to me as it was happening. Sorry about all of my questions haha. Monique

Oct 26, 2018

Hello Monique, We are happy we were able to help. We have worked tirelessly on simplifying our claims process, and making the event stress free. If you have any more questions feel free to call us at any time. Liberty Bell Auto Protect

Samantha Gross
October 3rd, 2018 San Diego, CA DETAILS

You can put your trust in liberty bell. I have gone through 2 claims so far and I haven’t had any setbacks or pushback. My husbands 4Runner is almost ten years old and we bought it off the lot without a extended warranty which I heard was not a great move. Liberty Bell was the first and the last call I made for getting coverage. This past year alone they paid out about 1100 dollars on my truck. I also got a zero deductible. So I never paid anything at the shop. Very pleased over here. Ask for Jacob, he is a sweetheart.

Oct 08, 2018

Hi Samantha, We are happy to hear that your first few claims went smoothly with us. Drive safely. Liberty Bell Auto Protect

Sam Mosseri
October 1st, 2018 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS

Thank you for all the great help making sure that my RAM will be around for the long haul! Your service was very complete and very helpful! Super easy to get signed up. I was dreading having to go through this process when my factory warranty ran out but it was really simple! Thanks.

Oct 08, 2018

Hello Sam, We are happy to help. Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. Liberty Bell Auto Protect

Maurice
October 1st, 2018 New York, NY DETAILS

Had a great experience with liberty bell , quickly got me in a rental car when my car broke down and payed my whole repair for only a $50.00 deductible . Wow

Oct 08, 2018

Hello Maurice, Thank you for the kind words. The rental car benefit is a great component of our coverage plans. It is nice to see it went to good use for you. Liberty Bell Auto Protect

Eli
September 27th, 2018 West Long Branch, NJ DETAILS

I’m happy with the attention the customer service department gave me. Walked me right along claims process. My Jaguars check engine light was on so we got it towed to the dealer. It turns out the head gasket needed to be replaced otherwise it was going to get a lot worse. The dealer called up Liberty Bell and they took care of everything. Parts were ordered and I had my car back in a couple days. Would have cost $3345 if I didn’t have a warranty. Being that I paid 2500 for a 5 year plan, I’d say I made out pretty well.

Oct 08, 2018

Hello Eli, Here at Liberty Bell customer service is key. We pride ourselves on providing a service that can make our drivers feel comfortable on the road. We appreciate your business. Liberty Bell Auto Protect