Liberty Bell Auto Protect is a car warranty company founded in 2010. It is dedicated to providing exceptional coverage for your vehicle at an affordable price.

Liberty Bell Auto Protect offers several extended warranty plan options with coverage ranging from two to five years. Customers who work with a specialist can set-up flexible monthly payment options.

Liberty Bell Auto Protect uses ASE certified technicians for all repairs, and has teams available to help at any time.

The Good

• Plan Options and Features
  • Good Customer Service
  • Licensed ASE Technicians

Plan Options

Liberty Bell Auto Protect offers three plans:

• Platinum
  • Platinum Plus
  • Platinum Prime

The Platinum plan covers the engine, transmission, cooling system, electrical system, drive axle, brake system, and AWD.

The Platinum Plus auto warranty plan also provides protection for the steering system.

The Platinum Prime plan covers everything the Platinum Plus plan does. The air conditioning, fuel system, ABS brakes, suspension, the turbo or super charger, seals, gaskets, and GPS navigation are also covered parts.

These plan options allow car owners to choose a plan that best meets their car’s needs.

Plan Features

Each of Liberty Bell Auto Protect's plans include:

• 24/7 road side assistance
  • rental car assistance
  • trip interruption assistance
  • towing
  • dead battery and out-of-gas aid

Liberty Bell Auto Protect ensures that its clients are well taken care of with these plan features.

Liberty Bell Auto Protect also stands out because its plans do not have a deductible. For all covered repairs, parts and labor are fully covered by the company. Policyholders do not have to pay anything for covered repairs.

Good Customer Service

Liberty Bell Auto Protect supplies its clients with knowledgeable and helpful customer service. Customer service is available around the clock and can be reached via email or phone call. Whatever questions or issues come up, customers can receive help from Liberty Bell Auto Protect when they need it.

Liberty Bell Auto Protect also has strong working relationships with car dealers, so its car warranty is accepted most places. This means that it is easier for clients to find good repair shops to have their cars repaired.

Licensed ASE Technicians

Liberty Bell Auto Protect hires technicians licensed by the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence.

The National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence is a non-profit that works to protect consumers by ensuring high quality auto service. It has been doing this since 1972.

Hiring licensed ASE technicians makes Liberty Bell Auto Protect a trusted company and demonstrates its dedication to quality and great customer service. Clients can be confident that each needed repair is taken care of by a qualified mechanic.

The Bad

Not All Cars Qualify

Liberty Bell Auto Protect only offers car warranties for cars that were made in 2000 and later. The cars cannot have more than 150,000 miles on them.

If your car is newer and has low mileage, then a Liberty Bell Auto Protect warranty can be a good purchase.

The Bottom Line

Liberty Bell Auto Protect offers good car warranty coverage options. Clients have three coverage plans to choose from. The Platinum plan offers the most essential coverage. The higher tier plans provide additional auto protection. The no-deductible plans are especially nice because it means that clients do not pay a dime for covered repairs.

Like other warranty companies, Liberty Bell Auto Protect's coverage plans include 24-7 roadside assistance, towing, and out of gas help, in addition to the basic car warranty coverage. These features help warranty owners beyond what an extended warranty offers.

Liberty Bell Auto Protect has knowledgeable customer service and hires ASE licensed technicians. Liberty Bell Auto Protect takes good care of its clients and ensures that their cars are well taken care of.

Warranty coverage with Liberty Bell Auto Protect is also widely accepted by dealerships.

If you're looking for an extended warranty and the peace of mind it can offer, Liberty Bell Auto Protect is worth considering.

Call our recommended rep over at Liberty Bell Auto Protect below.

Lenny T

March 6th, 2020 Greenwood Village, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very smooth and professional claims process. I have only had one claim so far but that claim was paid from them and handled pretty swiftly. It also saved me about $1200, so I can't complain. I took to my local Dodge dealer and they told me I can take it to any repair shop, which is really nice. Highly recommend them.

Mar 06, 2020

We thank you for your business and confidence in Liberty Bell Auto Protect. We do appreciate your business and look forward to working with you..

Melani Reeves

March 1st, 2020 Chicago, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This coverage has already saved me money in repair costs on my Honda Odyssey. I had to get a power steering issue fixed and they covered it. Filing a claim was easy and fast compare to my previous experiences with other warranty company. I feel really great using this company.

Mar 02, 2020

Thank you. Because we value our customers, we work hard to provide the excellent service you deserve. Appreciate your feedback.

bob kritzman

February 21st, 2020 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Just sign up with Liberty Bell Auto Protect for a 5 years extended auto warranty program. Very pleased with the service and information provided to me by Liberty Bell Auto. Very happy with their coverage options.

Feb 26, 2020

Thank you for the review. Welcome to Liberty Bell Auto Protect!

Shane Radecki

February 12th, 2020 Tucson, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Stay away...they lie to sucker you in, use Endurance or Carshield I just purchased this warranty after being dissatisfied with my other company, I was assured they were better then Carshield and Edurance and they always pay their claim especially since my car has always had an extended warranty. My sales guy was pushy too and told me he was my ONLY go to person, funny thing is I've never been able to speak to him again and asked why he lied. I would of stayed with Carshield.  My car started acting funny after my policy went into effect, which is interesting because it got a new tranny last summer, fully covered and now its the transfer case, which cost about $6k to fix and it was misdiagnosed in December with motor mounts for $3k and they wouldn't pay for that either. So I get all my receipts of constantly keeping up with regular maintenance and tires and obvious work approved of my prior warranty companies, I get the phone call today that they denied my claim because of pre-existing, if it was pre-existing dont you think in August when the tranny was put in I would have been told??? Seems like they don't want to pay to me.  You keep up with you car, you believe the salesperson and Joe W that he's there to help, you take it to Infiniti to get correct diagnose and they still deny you. Why would a buy a car without a warranty to only be denied? Well, because of this I can't afford the amount to fix it and have to turn my car in and take a voluntary repossession and be car less because they lied, especially Joe W!  What is the point of buying a used car and keeping a warranty on it if your warranty gets out of every claim stating pre-existing or normal wear and tear?? Thanks Liberty Bell for making a single mother car less and paying on a car warranty that you don't help with! Why have your salesman say your the best and they walk you through it all only to deny 2 claims in of a less than 4 month warranty. Hope you feel good, to make me car less and have to file for bankruptcy because my loan is $17k and it doesn't drive anymore! Hope you feel good cause I'm in tears and I have no way to work or drive my children to school. Nice! Bought my dream car only for you to make me have to give it back for a cope out because you're cheap!

Feb 13, 2020

The Customer brought the vehicle to Pep Boys on the date of 11/30/19 with a concern of a jerking and bucking. At the time pep boys thought motor mounts were the issue as well as they had mentioned the transmission had been previously replaced twice already. Then Infiniti of Tucson called in stating the transfer case needs to be replaced. The vehicle has had issues months prior to buying our contract and all these issues that are occurring are within the same original failure, in one of the phone calls, the consumer indicated the vehicle was in Midas after it was at Pep Boys. Midas was unable to handle the failure, so the only next step was to bring it to a dealer. The fact the vehicle has been to 3 shops with the same concern strongly proves our case that this is all one long pre--existing failure that no shop has been able to figure out properly so part after part is being thrown at the car in hopes of something fixing it. The above situation is not consistent with our auto warranty policy guidelines. therefore this claim was denied. Unfortunately our extended auto warranty does not cover any pre-existing conditions. Thank you.

CARMINE IULIANO

January 7th, 2020 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My wife Purchased a auto warranty from Liberty bell, when she attempted to submit a claim, the company used a line that states that is a technical service bulletin is discovered then they will not cover the work. After researching the issue, the notice does not in any portion of the statement in the bulletin does it mention that it is a TSB. it just reads that it is a recommendation if this happens that the engine is to replaced. There is nothing in the case that it is a technical service bulletin as it reads in the contract. They are not honoring the contract due to a call by the manager with researching the issue. Anything they can do not to honor teh contract.

Jan 07, 2020

The customer submitted a claim for a Technical Service Bulletin. Technical Service Bulletins are not covered by our Vehicle Service contract and it clearly mentioned in our service agreement as an exclusion. We do apologize for any misunderstanding.

Cobi

December 16th, 2019 Florida, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I received a quote from a very "motivated" salesperson. I did a fair amount of homework before deciding to go with Liberty Bell. My salesperson was not only able to beat previous quotes I received but I was actually offered better coverage for my newly purchased pre owned 2016 BMW 5 series. What I did not like was the undue pressure from the salesperson to pay my policy off in full immediately where all competitors offered a payment plan. Their salespeople need to recognize an informed consumer will make the decision that is best for them. Attempting to get their potential customers to make an impulsive purchase without doing their research can easily push clients away, as they almost did with me. After weighing my options, I went with Liberty Bell despite warnings from competitors saying, "Be careful. You get what you pay for. If you ever need them, they will not approve any of your claims." I'm hoping I'll never have to find out but at least for now, I am somewhat at ease knowing my investment is covered. Hopefully, I will never need to use it. If so, I'll be back with a follow-up review.

Dec 24, 2019

Thank you and Welcome to Liberty Bell Auto Protect!

Yvan tran

November 21st, 2019 Mechanicsburg, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

LIBERTY BELL AUTO PROTECTION - WARNING! SIGN UP AT YOUR OWN RISK True story for event on May of 2019 if you are not fully covered. All the mechanics at Ford Dealership in Manheim, PA are not following the proper State Inspection protocol, they will pass any used European vehicle just to make a sale! You the buyer, will end up paying way more out of pocket expenses because all four tires were switched off by the seller after she or he had some inside help with her State inspection. As a result, the new BMW car owner had to change 4 brand new tires that costed him $500 and a State inspection that was supposed to be done correctly is now amounting up to $2,000 because the previous owner either deleted all the codes or paid a friend mechanic clever cheater to help him put on a new State Inspection. Fortunately, the smart Yvan Tran had retained all the Bills as evidences to prove that after the car had an engine diagnostic performed by the best Master mechanics at Sun Motors Cars of Mechanicsburg, PA, they were able to pin point the parties who caused all the defects. LIBERTY BELL AUTO only paid 3.8% of coverage from the $2k out-of-pocket expenses. A new customer had to file a new claim with the claim department but have not seen a larger size check in three months! The customer was not impressed by how Joseph W handled the situation. What the point of purchasing coverage if it does cover all the parts and labors as mentioned on the policy!

Woodford Frazier

September 16th, 2019 Middletown, DE

Thank you Thomas for handler my warranty experience you were great and you handler my need with excellent. Thanks again

Sep 16, 2019

Steve M

September 6th, 2019 Staunton, VA

Jeff L did a fantastic job explaining the plans they had to offer. He went over everything with me, did not pressure me to purchase. I decided to purchase the the best plan they had to offer. Price was very affordable. Thank you Jeff

Sep 06, 2019

Yang Cheng

September 6th, 2019 Carlsbad, CA

friendly staff. I like talking to Thomas S. service is great.

Sep 06, 2019

Thank you Yang. Welcome to Liberty Bell Auto Protect!

Marvin

September 5th, 2019 Tyler, TX

Michael W was very respectful, answered all my questions,and responded in a very respectable time. He also got me a good price. i also like the 30 day money back guarantee.

Sep 05, 2019

Thank you Marvin. Welcome to Liberty Bell Auto Protect!

charles Mitchell

August 20th, 2019 Sugar Land, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This company is a total joke. I purchased the premium plan and the ac compressor on my 2012 Jaguar XK needed replacing and they flat out refused to cover the repairs. I gave the dealer the actual policy and was told based on my coverage the claim should be excepted, it was not. They offered me a refund that I will except because the warranty is meaningless.

Margaret Sexton

August 5th, 2019 Newburgh, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Robert M is the person who sold me the warranty I have for my 2014 Mitisubishi Mirage. I explained that I have Social Security and was 62. He immediately dropped the price to join and gave me the best rate I have seen anywhere. And you know, when someone is giving you a great price there is no way to thank them except to let people know you are very happy with the service. Just the web site gave me relief I needed. Thank you!

Aug 05, 2019

Craig

August 5th, 2019 Hemet, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I purchased a warranty platinum package they this warranty company which did not go into affect till 1000 miles, I was ok with that, then after the warranty kicked in and a few thousand miles later I had a problem that I took into certified auto shop, which they determined needed a repair done to the motor, so liberty was contacted for the repair, and liberty came back and said sorry we will not cover it because they consider it a pre existing condition based on there in house mechanics that evaluated the repair order. WHAT are you serious a in house mechanic that has never seen the car and can determine the cause and reasons of the failure. These people liberty bell are scam artist and will refuse to repair anything on your car even when the warranty was in full effect when you have a warranty issue, do not trust these people they want your money and will not pay any claim, even the certified shop told me a lot of warranty companies like liberty bell will not pay out for any claims and tell you it’s a pre existing condition and refund the money you spent on the warranty so they don’t have to pay the expense to repair your car. Now I’m screwed with a car that does not run because these people screwed me to get it fixed and I can’t afford to have it fixed, that was the purpose of the warranty. So do yourself a favor and stay away from these scammers, I’m sure there maybe good warranty places out there, but this liberty bell is not and will screw you, they only want your money hoping you don’t try to use it.

Aug 05, 2019

Thank you Craig for the review. You submitted a claim for a Pre-existing condition after 267 miles since your policy came in to effect. The repair facility found heavy metal shavings inside the oil and a failure of this extent does not happen in a short time. It means over time there has been internal failure causing metal to build up in the engine, once you drain the oil, it is contaminated with metal and that would not happen in 267 miles, it is not a sudden failure. So, claim was denied. Our extended auto warranty does not cover any pre-existing conditions in your vehicle. It is not consistent with auto warranty policy guidelines and coverage. We have cancelled and refunded your payment. We do apologize for any misunderstanding. Thank you.

Angie

July 29th, 2019 Grand Prairie, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Liberty Bell gave me a deal I couldn’t refuse they were very pleasant to talk to and very professional I would recommend Liberty Bell to my family and friends.

Jul 29, 2019

Thank you Angie. Welcome to Liberty Bell Auto Protect!

Julie Hall

July 1st, 2019 Austin, TX

The customer reviews were very good as were the independent ratings that I found online. Purchasing the product was very easy. The contract seemed straightforward and I believe will cover many types of repairs. I think the value is exceptional. I shopped around for several different warranties and this was the best deal. Of course, the real test will come if and when I need a repair.

Jul 01, 2019

Thank you Julie. Because we value our customers, We take great pride in providing excellent customer service. We are pleased that your buying experience went smoothly and we are happy to help you. Thank you again for your confidence in our business, we look forward to working with you.

Jim Moran

June 28th, 2019 Salem, OR

Straight forward, clear information and good numbers. Direct and without the flowery sales baloney. Joe was good to work with and had proper follow up.

Jul 01, 2019

Thank you Jim. Because we value our customers, we work hard to provide the excellent service you deserve. Appreciate your feedback.

Stephen T

June 28th, 2019 New Castle, DE DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Extremely Deceptive. First they promise a platinum plus policy when I call back to initiate they said the computer will no longer allow for that so I had to go with platinum , Then they kept e mailing me incorrect info to sign to initiate the policy. I did get everything straightened out and received my policy. Instead of a 500 mile waiting period as negotiated they upped it to 1500...an extra 1000 miles!!!! And they increased my premium by $400, When I called back in to correct the info they refunded my money rather than honor the original agreement. I have all paperwork for anyone to view. Can you imagine what a claim is going t be like? I had my concerns since they are not in the BBB. Also they are getting good ratings because they offer 1 free month if you write a review. The majority of people writing reviews haven't even had a claim yet......BEWARE!!!!!

Jul 01, 2019

Hi Stephen, Thanks for leaving a review. We would like to apologize for your negative experience. We will make sure that this does not happen again. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. We do apologize for any misunderstanding about pricing and policy details. We hope to work with you for any future Auto Warranty Needs. Thank you.

Steve Adler

June 26th, 2019 Sacramento, CA

I purchased this policy through Robert M. He was very professional and presented the facts in a way that was easily understandable. He answered all of my questions completely and I am very happy with the coverage that I am being provided. Thanks, Steve Adler

Jun 26, 2019

Thank you Steve for the feedback. We are pleased that your buying experience went smoothly and we are happy to help you. Welcome to Liberty Bell Auto Protect!

Robert W Neal

June 21st, 2019 Eureka, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

THus far, it seems like a great deal and protection for my car, but like all this, we will see if this company keeps its word an honors the contract it signed with me, if or when something breaks. I am new to this company, but its staff are friendly.

Jun 21, 2019

Thank you Robert. Because we value our customers, we work hard to provide the excellent service you deserve. Appreciate your feedback.

mikah

June 19th, 2019 Columbus, OH

Rober M was STELLAR!!! He was NOT pushy at all, he made sure I understood exactly what I would be purchasing, answered all my questions with no problem... Made me feel very confident in choosing Liberty Bell, Robert even worked with me on my first payment. Although I just purchased my warranty I am looking forward to the next 5 years with the peace of mind knowing I have Liberty on my side to help me.

Jun 19, 2019

Thank you. Appreciate your feedback

Roy S.

June 19th, 2019 La Verne, CA

During my discussions with the sales representative, he was very courteous and friendly. He advised me about the policies available and offered me the best product for the vehicle.

Jun 19, 2019

Thank you for your confidence in our business, Welcome to Liberty Bell Auto Protect!

Deandre Williams

June 14th, 2019 Bellflower, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I haven’t had to use the coverage yet so I really wouldn’t be able to give an accurate reading but I can’t say that the customer service is nice so far so good

Jun 17, 2019

Melinda

June 14th, 2019 Cape Coral, FL

New client, representative was very helpful finding a policy to fit my budget.

Jun 17, 2019

We thank you for your business and confidence in Liberty Bell Auto Protect.

Roy S.

June 13th, 2019 La Verne, CA

Jun 13, 2019

Thank you for providing your feedback and kind words. Your satisfaction is our number one priority.

Kathy Bertram

June 13th, 2019 San Diego, CA

This company made the purchase fast, easy, and great coverage for a fair price. All of my concerns were met and the agent Mike made it easy for me.

Jun 13, 2019

Dorothy Arms

June 12th, 2019 Winter Park, FL

This is the second policy we have bought in the last 2 months. All that people that have helped us, have been the best. Joe W helped us with our first policy on a new 2019 Chrysler Pacifica. Their prices are VERY competitive! We just added another extended warranty on our 2012 Volkswagon EOS. Jacob helped us with that one and he did a great job too.

Jun 12, 2019

Thank you Dorothy. We are pleased that your buying experience went smoothly and we are happy to help you. Thank you again for your confidence in our business, Welcome to Liberty Bell Auto Protect!

Amanda

June 12th, 2019 Hemet, CA

Joe was very easy to work with and very informative.

Jun 12, 2019

Karen

June 7th, 2019 Humboldt, KS

I am very satisfied with my first experience with Liberty Bell Auto Protect. I spoke with Michael W. He explained the program very well to myself them to my husband. He got us good discounts and I appreciate his service. I look forward to having protection on my 2015 Yukon Denali.

Jun 07, 2019

Dan French

June 5th, 2019 Templeton, CA

After reviewing the Platinum Prime program I was impressed with the quality of coverage and purchased a plan for our truck and SUV. Jeff L was our Representative and was helpful and easy to work with. The pricing was better than the other company that I originally had contacted. From this experience I would recommend Liberty Bell.

Jun 05, 2019

Linda Rios

May 31st, 2019 Harlingen, TX

awesome staff. very informative knew exactly what I was purchasing ,what helped me make this transaction complete was that Iws able to break down the payments into 4

May 31, 2019

Thank you for your confidence in our business, we look forward to working with you.

MARIAN SISSI DOZIER

May 29th, 2019 Hephzibah, GA

was so appreciative of the representative that worked with me....

May 29, 2019

Thank you Marian for the feedback. We are pleased that your buying experience went smoothly and we are happy to help you. Thank you again for your confidence in our business, Welcome to Liberty Bell Auto Protect!

Rajdeep Patgiri

May 21st, 2019 Dublin, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I dealt with Joe W at Liberty Bell Auto Protect. It was a thoroughly pleasant experience. Joe was great at finding a good coverage option at a price I was happy with. I'm with Liberty Bell for the next 3 years for my 2011 Subaru Outback.

May 21, 2019

Thank you Rajdeep for the kind words. We take great pride in providing excellent customer service. We are pleased that your buying experience went smoothly and we are happy to help you. Thank you again for your confidence in our business, Welcome to Liberty Bell Auto Protect!

Steve

May 16th, 2019 Colorado Springs, CO

Outstanding service and timely response to all of my questions. Compared several policies and this looked best

May 16, 2019

Thank you Steve for the kind words. We take great pride in providing excellent customer service. We are pleased that your buying experience went smoothly and we are happy to help you. Thank you again for your confidence in our business, Welcome to Liberty Bell Auto Protect!

Larry witte

April 26th, 2019 San Diego, CA

Called Liberty wanting a better quote that I received from my existing warranty company I already had , the Liberty company gave outstanding numbers to give much thought to. So me and the representative Emailed all through the day with him having all the answers to my questions very good customer service !

May 16, 2019

Otto

April 3rd, 2019 Bradenton, FL

Liberty Bell was the first company I contacted. The representative was very cordial; however, he didn’t disclose everything until he charged my debit card for the first installment. The quote appeared very attractive and I felt comfortable with the coverage, but I had the charge reversed because I would not be driving my car for a few more months due to a personal injury and could not meet the 750 mile stipulation before the coverage went into effect. I then contacted Daunte at Endurance, a car warranty company, who bashed Liberty Bell as a risky unknown company that may not pay my claim if needed. I then saw the great reviews on Liberty Bell and will probably seal the deal with them. My name is Otto so you can expect a call from me soon. Thank you for your knowledgeable sales representative.

Apr 23, 2019

Thank you for having taken your time to provide us with your valuable feedback. Your business and kind words are much appreciated! Thank you for choosing Liberty Bell Auto Protect.

BRUCE M BISSONETTE

March 11th, 2019 Norwich, CT

Spoke to Jacob, who was cordial and polite.Talked about the warranties and I asked a lot of questions and he had the answers and seemed to be on the ball. At first he gave me a high price of 3000.00 for their best warranty. I said too high he the gave me a price of 2700./again I said it was high,he came back at 2100. I informed him I wanted to make a few phone calls and I would get back to him; I had given all the information on my veh along with the vin number doing this process. Called back the next day and told him I have decided to take the warranty. he started asking me various questions like what was the price he had given me 'He stated he could not find the paper work about our discussion or the price. He did say he recall speaking with me but nothing else . A t this point I found this to be odd since we spoke for several mins about my BMW M6.He now tells me the price is 2700. I asked him what about the 2100. he gave me which according to him at the time was a great deal. He now tells me the price is too low and he never gave me that price., At this point I no longer wanted to do business with him or his company. For what ever reason he now tells me about two companies that I might do business with. I called one of them and right off the bat the fellow gave me a better price and addition coverage. I ALSO CHECKED THE COMPANT OUT. Jacob I want to thank you for referring me to the company

Mar 12, 2019

Thank you Bruce for leaving a review and describing your experience. We are sorry to hear about your bad experience but unfortunately, we could not agree on rates. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we could not offer you the desired rate since its too low compared to the comprehensive auto coverage we are offering. We do apologize for any misunderstanding and hope to work with you for any future Auto Warranty Needs.

James

February 4th, 2019 Ozark, AL

Easy to deal with, answered all my questions quickly and willing to help with all my needs for an extended warranty. Mr. Jacob T was willing to to all he could to get me the very best deal for the coverage that I needed. Highly recommend!

Feb 11, 2019

Thank you for having taken your time to provide us with your valuable feedback. Your helpful comments are much appreciated.

Crystal

December 11th, 2018 Asbury Park, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Jacob helped me out with my protection for my Honda and couldn’t be happier after my first claim went through perfectly .

Dec 12, 2018

Thank you Crystal for your review. We are constantly striving to provide the best experience for our customers and your input helps us to define that experience.

Steven

October 24th, 2018 Oakhurst, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Execelent service! Dry knowledgeable!! Highly recommend!

Oct 26, 2018

Hello Steven, Thank you for your positive feedback. We take great pride in the training that we provide to our sales representatives and customer service staff. We appreciate your business. Thank you for choosing Liberty Bell Auto Protect. Liberty Bell Auto Protect

Garrett

October 22nd, 2018 Fort Bragg, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Liberty bell has been exceptional so far. Sign up process was easy and the rep was very informative. I filed a claim on the transfer case in my tacoma and I took it straight to my mechanic. He diagnosed it and sent the repair order to liberty bell. They covered my truck and I left feeling pretty satisfied. So far so good. We’ll be in touch for my Subaru as well.

Oct 26, 2018

Hello Garrett, Thank you for taking advantage of our Military benefits. We are pleased that you have had only stress free experiences us. We wish to continue that moving forward. Your business is much appreciated as well as your service to this country. God Bless

Jamie D

October 12th, 2018 North Miami Beach, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Really nice customer service. I got a 5 year plan on my jaguar XE and I paid $2530. For a 4 year plan jaguar tried to sell me their coverage for around $3500. They really helped me find a good plan and I recommend to everyone looking for a extended warranty on their car.

Oct 26, 2018

Hello Jamie, We are pleased that you are satisfied with the rate of your coverage. Often our programs can be a lot more cost effective than the dealers or manufacturers extended warranty. Thank you for taking the time to compare both coverage plans. Drive safely. Liberty Bell Auto Protect

Nicola

October 10th, 2018 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great conversation! I got great service in picking a plan that fit my budget. The representative I talked to was very knowledgeable of the plans, and made it easy finding a program that will protect my car for the next couple of years! Looking forward to working with you.

Oct 26, 2018

Hello Nicola, Thank you for the kind words. Positive feedback is always nice to hear. Thank you for choosing Liberty Bell Auto Protect. We appreciate your business. Liberty Bell Auto Protect

Monique

October 8th, 2018 North Miami Beach, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great service. I never had a extended warranty before so I was a little skeptical. I did a claim and Jack walked me through the claims process and made my first encounter with the liberty bell very simple. I thought it would be more complicated but he stayed on the phone with me and explained everything to me as it was happening. Sorry about all of my questions haha. Monique

Oct 26, 2018

Hello Monique, We are happy we were able to help. We have worked tirelessly on simplifying our claims process, and making the event stress free. If you have any more questions feel free to call us at any time. Liberty Bell Auto Protect

Samantha Gross

October 3rd, 2018 San Diego, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

You can put your trust in liberty bell. I have gone through 2 claims so far and I haven’t had any setbacks or pushback. My husbands 4Runner is almost ten years old and we bought it off the lot without a extended warranty which I heard was not a great move. Liberty Bell was the first and the last call I made for getting coverage. This past year alone they paid out about 1100 dollars on my truck. I also got a zero deductible. So I never paid anything at the shop. Very pleased over here. Ask for Jacob, he is a sweetheart.

Oct 08, 2018

Hi Samantha, We are happy to hear that your first few claims went smoothly with us. Drive safely. Liberty Bell Auto Protect

Sam Mosseri

October 1st, 2018 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Thank you for all the great help making sure that my RAM will be around for the long haul! Your service was very complete and very helpful! Super easy to get signed up. I was dreading having to go through this process when my factory warranty ran out but it was really simple! Thanks.

Oct 08, 2018

Hello Sam, We are happy to help. Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. Liberty Bell Auto Protect

Maurice

October 1st, 2018 New York, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Had a great experience with liberty bell , quickly got me in a rental car when my car broke down and payed my whole repair for only a $50.00 deductible . Wow

Oct 08, 2018

Hello Maurice, Thank you for the kind words. The rental car benefit is a great component of our coverage plans. It is nice to see it went to good use for you. Liberty Bell Auto Protect

Eli

September 27th, 2018 West Long Branch, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’m happy with the attention the customer service department gave me. Walked me right along claims process. My Jaguars check engine light was on so we got it towed to the dealer. It turns out the head gasket needed to be replaced otherwise it was going to get a lot worse. The dealer called up Liberty Bell and they took care of everything. Parts were ordered and I had my car back in a couple days. Would have cost $3345 if I didn’t have a warranty. Being that I paid 2500 for a 5 year plan, I’d say I made out pretty well.

Oct 08, 2018

Hello Eli, Here at Liberty Bell customer service is key. We pride ourselves on providing a service that can make our drivers feel comfortable on the road. We appreciate your business. Liberty Bell Auto Protect