Headquartered in South Jordan, Utah, Lendio has been providing business loans primarily to small businesses since 2006. The award-winning company has focused its efforts on changing industry norms for providing small business loans and has been successful in creating a name for itself within the small business lending industry.

Lendio has simplified the application process for small business owners and increased the number of loan options, removing the hassle of going from bank to bank researching the different lenders. To date, the company has facilitated more than 40,000 small business loans and helped to fund more than $1 billion. However, business owners hoping to work with the company must have a credit score of 550 or higher.

Read on to discover The Good, The Bad, and The Bottom Line about Lendio, as well as view verified Lendio reviews from past borrowers.

Click here to go straight to Lendio reviews.

The Good

• Easy 15-Minute Application
  • Loan Options From 75+ Lenders
  • Variety of Loan Types
  • Helpful Loan Calculator
  • No Origination Fee
  • Social Media Activity
  • Live Chat
  • Lendio Reviews

Easy 15-Minute Application

Many business loan providers require an overly complicated and lengthy application process for customers. Lendio only has one application and it is quick, free, and easy to fill out. Additionally, borrowers can be receive funding in as little as 24 hours.

Loan Options From 75+ Lenders

Lendio is committed to helping each business owner find the lender that is right for them. As a result, the company offers loan options from over 75 alternative lenders, including PayPal, Bank of America, American Express, Chase, Kabbage, Fundation, OnDeck, Authorize.Net, Headway Capital, Funding Circle, Lending Club, and QuarterSpot. By having a multiplicity of options to choose from, customers can be confident that they will get a good rate for their business.

Variety of Loan Types

Lendio strives to help company owners find loans that fit both their business and their wallet. Because of this, a variety of financing solutions are available, including business lines of credit, short-term loans, merchant cash advances, business term loans, business credit cards, equipment financing, commercial mortgages, accounts receivable financing, startup loans, business acquisition loans, and SBA loans.

Business Line of Credit

• Loan amounts from $1,000–$500,000
  • Loan terms from 1–2 years
  • Funding time between 1–2 weeks
  • Interest rates ranging from 8–24 percent
  • Six months or more in business
  • $50,000 or more in annual revenue
  • Credit score of 560 or higher
  • May require collateral
  • Only pay interest rates on the funds you use, not the entire amount borrowed

Short-Term Loan

• Loan amounts from $2,500–$500,000
  • Loan terms from 1–3 years
  • Interest rates starting at 8 percent
  • At least two years in business
  • Solid credit score required

Merchant Cash Advance

• Loan amounts from $5,000–$200,000
  • Loan terms up to two years
  • Interest rates starting at 18 percent
  • Pay back the loan by paying a percentage of your daily credit card deposits
  • Typically doesn't require collateral or credit pulls
  • 4–6 months of bank statements or receivables

Business Term Loan

• Loan amounts from $5,000–$2,000,000
  • Loan terms from 1–5 years
  • Interest rates starting at 6 percent
  • Fixed interest rates or a fixed flat fee
  • 15-minute application
  • Funding for just about any business opportunity
  • Credit score, time in business, and collateral required
  • P&L statements or bank statements may be needed to show revenue

Business Credit Card

Equipment Financing

• Loan amounts from $5,000–$5,000,000
  • Loan terms from 1–5 years
  • Interest rates starting at 7.5 percent
  • Covers a variety of financing needs, including forklifts, point-of-sale software, office furniture, appliances, delivery vehicles, solar panels, HVAC units, etc.
  • At least one year in business
  • $50,000 in annual revenue
  • Credit score of 650 or higher
  • Credit score lower than 650 requires proof of solid cash flow and revenue for the past 3–6 months
  • Equipment you purchase can be used as required collateral

Commercial Mortgages

• Loan amounts from $250,000–5,000,000
  • Loan terms from 20–25 years
  • Funding time as soon as 45 days
  • Interest rates ranging from 4.25–6 percent
  • Use to purchase or build a business location, expand or remodel your current business location, or refinance a payment term to adjust your interest rate
  • Loan amount based on credit score and property you're using as collateral
  • May need to provide purchase contract, property blueprints, market analysis for property, project budget, scope of work, assessment of the property's existing condition

Accounts Receivable Financing

• Loan amounts up to 80 percent of receivables
  • Loan terms up to one year
  • Funding time as soon as three days
  • Interest rates starting at five percent
  • No collateral required

• Loan amounts from $5,000–$5,000,000
  • Revolving loan terms or from 10–25 years
  • Funding time as soon as 30 days
  • Interest rates starting at 5.5 percent
  • Approval based on credit history, time in business, and revenue
  • Must provide financial performance and financial projections

SBA Loan

• Loan amounts from $50,000–$5,000,000
  • Loan terms from 10–25 years
  • Funding time between 30–90 days
  • Interest rates based on prime rates, which are rates that commercial banks charge customers with trustworthy credit

Lendio offers a variety of SBA loans. To qualify, you'll need two years of business and personal tax returns, a YTD profit and loss statement, a YTD balance sheet, and a debt schedule. The most common SBA loans that Lendio offers are SBA 7(a) loans, SBA 504 loans, and SBA Express loans. Lendio's website provides the following information about SBA loans and the company's specific requirements:

• SBA 7(a) Loan — This is a loan used to purchase land, cover construction costs, expand an existing business, refinance current debt, or buy machinery, furniture, supplies, or materials. SBA 7(a) loans of $25,000 or less typically do not require collateral. However, larger loan amounts will likely need collateral to qualify.
  • SBA 504 Loan — Once awarded an SBA 504, your lender will typically cover 50 percent of your project costs, while your SBA loan covers 40 percent. This means that you will need to provide the other 10 percent at the time of funding. Depending on your circumstances, you may need to cover up to 20 percent. This loan type is mainly used for financing fixed assets, but other costs may be eligible for coverage. Qualified projects include purchasing an existing building, buying a new facility or renovating it, purchasing land or making improvements to it, buying long-term machinery, or refinancing debt you incurred by expanding or renovating your business, facilities, or equipment.
  • SBA Express Loan — This express loan is meant for people who need funds quickly. These loans are typically reviewed within 36 hours, but it may take up to 30 days to receive funding. SBA Express loan amounts can reach up to $350,000. Loans more than $25,000 will likely require collateral. Loan terms can range from 5–25 years.

Helpful Loan Calculator

Because the company works with so many lenders, its loan calculator is both accurate and helpful for company owners. The Lendio website offers different calculators for each different type of business loan borrowers might be interested in:

• Equipment Loan Calculator
  • SBA Loan Calculator
  • Short-Term Loan Calculator
  • Startup Business Loan Calculator
  • Commercial Mortgage Payment Calculator

No Origination Fee

An origination fee is a fee that is required by some lenders for processing a loan application. The fact that Lendio is more of a marketplace — where potential applicants can find lenders — means that they don't charge any origination fees. Technically, the choice of having an origination fee is somewhat up to the customer who chooses which lender to go with, as Lendio simply lays out lending options.

Social Media Activity

Lendio has large followings on both Facebook and Twitter. Many of its users leave reviews that potential customers can browse. Even though it doesn’t necessarily mean the company offers good financing options, good rates, or low fees, Lendio’s large social media following gives potential customers a useful resource for seeking out consumer opinions. The company is also very active on its pages, posting relevant and valuable content for its followers.

Live Chat

Lendio provides live chat software on its website so that its customers can enjoy a convenient, simple customer service experience. Through this software, Lendio employees are available to assist borrowers and answer questions about business loans within minutes.

Lendio Reviews

With hundreds of positive reviews, Lendio clearly provides a satisfactory customer experience. Its ratings and reviews are high, highlighting quick funding time, quality customer service, low rates, and high loan amounts. Borrowers can have peace of mind knowing Lendio is a trusted company that outshines many alternative lenders.

The Bad

Variability of Options

Though having many small business lending options is by no means the worst problem to have for a lending company, it does present one complication in that it makes rate guarantees difficult to make. Because there are so many alternative lenders, the company can’t make promises about rates or fees.

The Bottom Line

Lendio has worked hard to earn the respect of its borrowers and has crafted a work environment that creates happy employees. Small business owners will find Lendio’s loan calculators highly useful and will appreciate the large number of business lending options offered by Lendio. The company has a network of over 75 qualified lenders, giving borrowers a much better chance of receiving funds.

Lendio offers a simple application process so its borrowers don't have to waste valuable time being unsure of what to do next. You can submit the application online, and—depending on the loan type and amount—you can receive your funds in as little as one business day.

You can find Lendio reviews below if you want to see what customers have to say about the lender. The majority of Lendio's ratings and reviews are five-stars, highlighting the company's open communication, quality customer service, simple application and loan process, and competitive rates.

As a trusted name in the business with overwhelmingly positive feedback from its customers, we highly recommend that you use Lendio’s lending marketplace.

Tina
December 5th, 2019 Upper Marlboro, MD

Lendio served it's purpose for helping me meet my payroll in a real emergency. The Lendio rep was extremely nice and he did his best to get me the financial resource within a very short amount of time. I will say this, the financing firm - I was aligned too for funding did not provide clear instructions and I am extremely disappointed in the terms and the lack of transparency. I only need $40k, I was approved for $100k but then they stated I need to pay back $148k and only deposited $98,705 (please note - I did not even get the $100k). I want to pay the $100k off immediately but I should not be paying $148k when I was not even approved for that amount. I am documenting everything, in case I need to get an attorney involved. This is truly a shame.

Greg Barros
November 22nd, 2019 Fort Lauderdale, FL

It was easy and smooth I can’t complain I was able to still run my business while Ismael P was doing the dirty work for me!!😂 Just kidding !! Ismael P was Excellent and very understanding and I didn’t feel rushed at all and he guided me threw the process and procedures that I needed to take!! This was my First time doing a loan with LENDIO and I could surely tell you it won’t be my last!! I want to say Thank you to the Team and Staff of Lendio for making this an easy transaction and also to Ismael P for your time and patience!! God Bless and Take Care

Nov 25, 2019

Hi Greg! We're so happy that Ismael was able to make things so easy and find the funding you need! If you ever need help in with future funding please let us know and we'll make sure we take good care of you! Thanks for your 5 star review!

Mike J
November 21st, 2019 Lake Saint Louis, MO

Steve was informative, prompt, and creative. He really went to bat for me on all of this while educating me in the process.

Nov 21, 2019

We always try and make sure our business owners know exactly what's going on so we can help find the best loan options for you and your business. We're so happy that Steve was able to walk you through the process! Thanks for your review Mike!

Maria D Fraide
November 19th, 2019 Salinas, CA

My hole experience was assume... Devin G made it so easy just gave him my paperwork and whaooo I had a loan thank you so much

Nov 19, 2019

Hi Maria! Thank you for your 5 star review! We're so pleased that Devin was able to make the loan process so easy and that you were able to find the funding you need!

Brittney Miskin
November 7th, 2019 Riverton, UT

Lendio is a great way to get funding for your small business. Customer service is excellent!

Harrison
November 1st, 2019 Leadville, CO DETAILS

I had a wonderful experience with them. I wish I remembered the representative I spoke with on the phone, but he was great in helping my company.

Nov 06, 2019

We're so happy that we were able to help your company find the funding you need! Thanks for your review Harrison! We'll be here if you need help with anything in the future!

DKJ
October 31st, 2019 Paramus, NJ

Lendio’s website is so easy and fast to use once I put all my information in there database I was already assigned a case manager as well as being connected with lenders. Jeremiah is so knowledgeable and is with you every step of the way.

Nov 06, 2019

Jeremiah definitely knows his stuff, we're so glad that he was able to help you with the funding process. Thanks for your 5 star review!

C Johnson
October 30th, 2019 Frisco, TX

Easy process. Quick response. Many options.

Nov 06, 2019

Thank you for your review! Our goal is to fuel the american dream through options, speed, and trust! We're so glad we were able to do that with you. Good luck with your business moving forward and let us know if we can help you in the future!

G
October 23rd, 2019 Henderson, NV

Great response - great contact and explication/ - Ask for Austin

Oct 23, 2019

We take pride in helping business owners find funding as quickly as possible. All of our funding specialists are very knowledgeable and ready to help! Thanks for your 5 star review!

Rolf Schreiber
October 18th, 2019 Orangeburg, NY DETAILS

Working with Beau was fantastic. He was able to refinance my old loan with a great rate. Everything was done within 24hours. Great job

Oct 18, 2019

We agree, working with Beau is fantastic! We're so happy he was able to help you out so quickly and make it a good experience for you. Thanks for your 5 star review!

Pete M
October 18th, 2019 Redondo Beach, CA DETAILS

It was excellent! Everything went quickly and easily. Kelly personable, professional, and knowledgable. I'd be happy to recommend.

Oct 18, 2019

Thanks for your recommendation Pete! We're so happy that Kelly was able to make your funding process quick and easy!

Steve Vach
October 17th, 2019 Henderson, NV

Lisa found me the option and was very personal with my account. She was easily accessible and I appreciate the attention to detail. Thank you

Oct 17, 2019

Thanks for your 5 star review, Steve! Here at Lendio we take pride in helping our customers find funding through options, speed, and trust. We're happy Lisa was able to help you do just that!

Debbie
October 16th, 2019 Corsicana, TX DETAILS

This has been the BEST business decision ever! They have been so easy to work with . I was apprehensive at first but they calmed my fears, walked me through the process and have been available after the loan was funded. I look forward to continuing business with Lendio.

Oct 16, 2019

Hi Debbie! We're so happy that we were able to make things so easy for you! We look forward to continuing business with you as well and we can't wait to hear about all the success you're having! Thanks for the 5 star review!

Matthew J. Pagano
October 2nd, 2019 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS

My salesman Jared A is the best His product knowledge is unmatched. He’s a true professional! I would recommend him to anyone searching for a business loan of any kind.

Oct 02, 2019

Jared definitely knows his stuff, we are glad he was able to make things so easy for you! Thank you for the 5 Star Review!

Steven
October 1st, 2019 Jacksonville, FL

I was promptly presented with several options for funding. Many of the initial offers were not what I was looking for, but after a couple days, the perfect match was presented. I accepted and was funded 2 days later. Great process!

Oct 02, 2019

Steven, thank you for the great review, we are glad that it was a quick and easy experience for you! We can't wait to hear back from you!

Tommy
September 27th, 2019 Madison, MS

Jeremiah was amazing. So east to work with and an incredible amount of honesty & Integrity. Followed up but wasn't pushy. Would give 10 stars if I could.

Sep 27, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words Tommy! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us - and we agree, Jeremiah is amazing! We hope you continue to find success in your business and we look forward to hearing all about it!

Ron T
September 25th, 2019 Saint Charles, MO

Contact was immediate. The entire funding experience from start to finish took less than 2 weeks. Bret was amazing to work with. I would recommend them to anyone in need of business financing. Terrific company.

Sep 26, 2019

Hi Ron! We're so happy that you were able to get your funding quickly and that Bret was amazing to work with! Thank you so much for your 5 star review!

W HOLT
September 9th, 2019 Suffolk, VA

I DELT WITH TROY R AND HE WAS GREAT! HE KEPT THE COMMUNICATION LINE OPEN AND SENT PROGRESS REPORTS THROUGH EMAIL. QUICK AND EASY. THANKS AGIAN.

Sep 09, 2019

We're so happy Troy was able to make things so quick and easy! We pride ourselves in helping business owners find funding through options, speed, and trust. Thank you for your 5 star review!

Heather Gardner
September 5th, 2019 West Newton, PA DETAILS

I recently used Lendio to secure a Line of Credit to open a second location for our small business. Shortly after signing the agreement for the needed capital I was contacted by another lender with much lower rates. I was furious with the terms I had agreed to now knowing there were better options available. After voicing my frustrations about Lendio I was immediately contacted by a customer representative who 'dug in' asked a lot of questions to better understand the situation and then was able to provide a fair resolution. As my financing needs evolve I will look to Lendio because of how they handled this situation.

Aug 22, 2019

Heather, We apologize for your most recent experience with Lendio. Our Customer Experience Director will be contacting you to review your file and discuss your concerns. Again, we apologize for your experience and hope to remedy your situation and outlook of Lendio in the future. Please fee free to contact him at 855-853-6548 and ask for Jay.

Robert J Lucas
August 30th, 2019 Sharpsburg, GA DETAILS

Moe, my agent, was super helpful and informative. He went above and beyond helping me get set up with a lender. Great customer service!

Aug 30, 2019

Hi Robert, we really appreciate your feedback! We're so happy that Moe was able to make your experience with Lendio a great one! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of the growth of your business!

David Cannata
August 29th, 2019 Spanish Fork, UT DETAILS

Predatory lending, David gave me his word on helping me get to a term loan which was why I went with him. He led me along telling me all the right things got me into a crappy loan telling me ill be out in 3 months. And low and behold when I called to work on the term deal 4 months later...no answer, to busy, wont call me back!!! Snake in the grass, no integrity, salesman.... I will spread the word.

Aug 30, 2019

We apologize for your experience. Our Customer Experience Director and one of the founders of the organization is looking into this and are trying to understand the situation better. Please do not hesitate to contact us at 855-853-6548 so that we can assist you in resolving your concerns.

Jason curry
August 26th, 2019 Bonney Lake, WA

Taylor, Colin and all who were involved made a quick, easy process out of an extremely stressful and demanding process. I greatly appreciate the service and forthright terms to get this short term loan for my company! Currylandscape&gardencenterInc.

Aug 26, 2019

Jason, thank you for the 5 star review! We are so happy that Taylor and Colin were able to make things quick and easy for you! We really love it when our options, speed, and trust are able to help business owners like yourself succeed!

Clyde
August 23rd, 2019 Norwood, MA DETAILS

Worked with Jayson who did an incredible job and got me what I needed very quickly. Thanks again guys look forward to doing more work with you in the future.

Aug 23, 2019

Hi Clyde, it's great to hear that Jayson was able to exceed your expectations! We look forward to hearing about the continued success of your business, please keep us updated and thank you for your 5 star review!

Dawn Simpson
August 19th, 2019 San Antonio, TX

Chris with Lendio was a pure delight. He helped me with the whole loan process.

Aug 19, 2019

Thank you! We really appreciate your feedback and your 5 star review. Thank you for letting us be a part of the growth of your business! We wish you all the best!

Teresa
July 24th, 2019 Simi Valley, CA

My credit is good but I was turned down for a cash loan but approved for a credit card, and then immediately after I applied and was denied I started receiving multiple phone calls from different companies trying to sell me a loan. I feel like this is a scam. I’ve never had an issue getting a loan before.

Jul 25, 2019

Hi Teresa, I apologize for your most recent experience you had with Lendio. We do our best to match you up with lenders that you qualify for. We never sell your information and we never do a hard credit pull. We would be interested to review your account with you and determine how we can improve your experience with Lendio. Please contact us at 855-853-6346. Thanks

G47
June 24th, 2019 DETAILS

Customer service was excellent it was fast and there was always someone there to help.

Jun 24, 2019

Thank you! We appreciate your 5 star review and for sharing this with us. Your feedback couldn't make us happier! Lendio is here to help business owners from the beginning of the lending process to the end, as quickly as possible! Thanks for letting us be a part of the growth of your business!

Elizabeth Peterson-Gower
June 17th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

good service Exceptionally good staff very swift to authorize a loan for me.

Jun 18, 2019

Hi Elizabeth! Hearing that you had an exceptional experience is the best thing we could hope for! All of us at Lendio make it a point to move as quickly as we can to help you find the best lending options for your business. We wish you much success in your business, and we thank you for your fantastic 5 star review!

Issa
June 10th, 2019 DETAILS

I would give more than 5 star for Wendy E service. She was amazing to work with and very personable, patient, and took the time to explain everything to me. Only reason I'm giving 4 star is because I got a spam through lendio. That didn't make me feel secure.

Jun 10, 2019

Hi Issa! Thank you for letting us know! We appreciate you taking the time to share this with us. We strive to provide all business owners the best experience and most helpful information in all of our communication, so please let us know how we can make this a 5 star experience for you!

Helen
June 10th, 2019 DETAILS

They were very helpful with matching me up with the right company.

Jun 10, 2019

Thank you Helen for your 5 star review and for sharing this with us! That is how we do it at Lendio! With your 1 application we open the door to over 75 different lenders and match you with the one that best meets your needs! We wish you the best!

Robin Smith
June 10th, 2019 DETAILS

They are helpful and keep up with my accounts. Jason is wonderful.

Jun 10, 2019

Hello Robin! It's great to hear that Jason was able to exceed your expectations! We are excited to hear about the continued success of your business, so please keep us in the loop. Thank you kindly for your 5 star review!

Scott
June 10th, 2019 DETAILS

The rates are very high. They will negotiate to some extent.

Jun 10, 2019

Hi Scott! We appreciate you taking the time to share this with us! We work with 75 + different curated lenders. Based on the lender, product, and business owner's credit, time in business, monthly revenue, and a few other variables, that is what determines rates and terms. It is a matter of what each business owner qualifies for. We strive to make each experience the best it can be, so please let us know how we can make this a 5 star experience for you! Best of luck to you!

Godavari
June 10th, 2019 DETAILS

Very Easy, quicker than others, and responsive

Jun 10, 2019

We are so glad you are happy with your experience at Lendio, Godavari! One of our top goals is to move as quickly or as slowly as you need to benefit your business, all with the easiest application process possible. We're so happy to be a part of the growth of your business, and we thank you for your fantastic review!

Peter
May 29th, 2019 Malibu, CA DETAILS

Their application process and response time was very good. I'm happy with them. It's very straight forward. The customer service was understanding to any questions that I might about. There weren't any surprises. Lendio was very transparent to what the structure of the cost would be and the timing and then kept those commitments.

Richard
May 29th, 2019 Wichita Falls, TX DETAILS

I will say the ease and quickness of the whole process was high quality.

Jackie
May 29th, 2019 Waynesboro, MS DETAILS

The guy that I worked with was super nice and he covered it all. They are really helpful and just went all the way. It was quick and fast. They've done everything they said they would do.

Charles
May 29th, 2019 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

They're easy to work with and get the job done. When you call, the customer service pick up. I worked with real professional people and they stayed in contact with me. It was a good experience.

Coleman
May 29th, 2019 Tampa, FL

Thanks! Lendio for being a partner in the time of need. I want a loan for my business in a short time. I was too much worried about it. My business was at risk. Lendio finished my worried by providing a loan with easy payback installments. Thanks!

May 29, 2019

Hello Coleman! You are so very welcome! We are honored to be your small business lending partner in your time of need. Thank YOU for your fabulous review and for sharing your experience with us. We wish you continued success for your business!

Craig
May 15th, 2019 Orem, UT DETAILS

I secured a business loan through Lendio for taking on a new client with my business. I was able to get the money fast and use it for the exact things we needed. If it wasn't for Lendio I wouldn't have been able to grow my business like I did.

Jennifer
May 13th, 2019 Ogden, UT DETAILS

When me and my husband were starting a small business we found ourselves being turned away from conventional bank loans. We were lucky to find Lendio as they were able to get us exactly the amount of money we needed and we were able to pay it back quickly due to their low rates. The process was easy and they were great to work with.

May 15, 2019

Thank you for sharing this experience with us! We know the business world isn't always easy and we are here to help you create that bridge to get you through the hard times! We look forward to seeing your business blossom! Thanks again for the great review, Jennifer!

Debbie knipp
May 2nd, 2019 Tracy, CA

Great staff so easy to work with. Tanner was friendly knowledgeable and funnny

May 03, 2019

Hi Debbie, so great to hear that Tanner was able to exceed your expectations he sure is awesome at what he does! We are excited to see what’s up next for you and the growth of your business, thank you for the 5 Star Review!

Ryan
February 11th, 2019 DETAILS

They asked for countless documents, which I provided in a timely manner. Then they stopped responded. I reached out twice with questions, and never heard back.

Feb 12, 2019

Hello Ryan, I am sorry to hear about your experience with Lendio. We would really like to get this resolved for you. Please give us a call at 801-858-3600 and speak with our Customer Experience Director Jay F. We look forward to speaking with you.

Kl
February 11th, 2019 DETAILS

Helpful, kind and knowledgeable we love the staff. The loan company was not excellent.

Feb 12, 2019

KI, Thank you for sharing this experience with us! We are always glad to help, Thank you for the 5 Star Review.

Pat M
February 11th, 2019 DETAILS

Service was great but the fees were a bit high

Feb 12, 2019

We are happy that your experience with Lendio's service was good. We apologize that we were unable to find you a product that provides better rates. We will continue to work with you to get you the best products available based on what you qualify for and will assist you in the future by helping you with those areas that will get you those better rates.

WFB
February 11th, 2019 DETAILS

Easy to work with, and diligent in their desire to help.

Feb 12, 2019

WFB, We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us! We Count ourselves lucky for Merchants like you! Thank you for the review

Jim
February 11th, 2019 DETAILS

Very informative and not pushy. Prompt with all answers and they've always worked hard to give me the best deal

Feb 12, 2019

Lendio offers every merchant a life long relationship which means security for you and the health of your business! We are so happy to be a part of the growth of your business! Thank you for the 5 Star Review

February 11th, 2019 DETAILS

They are very quick to just put you in the easiest loan they can come up with as fast as they can whether it is really the best for you.

Feb 12, 2019

That's the magic about Lendio, with your 1 application we can open a door with over 75 different lenders and match with the ones matching your needs! Thank you for the review.

Abdul
February 11th, 2019 DETAILS

Great and easy experience. Good customer service and i would recommend your services again.

Feb 12, 2019

Abdul, thank you for the great review, we are glad that everything was an easy experience for you! We can't wait to hear back from you!

Rick Stevens
February 11th, 2019 DETAILS

Peggy M was immensely helpful, dedicated, and worked for my best interest.

Feb 12, 2019

Our funding managers like Peggy know how to do it! Thank you for the 5 Star Review!

SIW
February 11th, 2019 DETAILS

It was wonderful working with them and they got us the needed funds in the fastest way possible.

Feb 12, 2019

We do our best to go as quickly or as slow as you need us to always keeping in mind what is most important to you and the growth of your business! Thank you for the great 5 star review!

J&J
February 6th, 2019 DETAILS

Great customer service and fast response

Feb 07, 2019