Wells Fargo Logo

8.2

L. South Jordan, UT

We have banked with Wells Fargo for about 20 years. We have been pleased with our experience. We have had savings and checking accounts, loans, and credit card accounts. Our experience has always been positive.

Derek Heiner Centerville, UT

I've had an account with Wells Fargo for a long time and I've liked their friendly staff and how easy it is to use their services. I feel like their rewards program isn't helping me very much, or at least as much as they claim they will.

Alex Murphy Reno, NV

I have banked with them since high school. They have been great to me and I have never had any issues. Their mobile app and the deposit feature is a game changer.

Caitlin Bekker Salt Lake City, UT

All of the Wells Fargo branches I have been to thus far have been a good experience. Employees are polite and friendly and have been very good resources. I would recommend banking with Wells Fargo to anyone

Jenny whipple Mesa, AZ

Easy to use mobile and online services. Friendly and helpful employees in the bank and on the phone. They caught fraudulent activity recently and corrected it quickly without a hassle.

Leah Jaslow Minneapolis, MN

I have had a good experience working with Wells Fargo. Response time for questions are good and my experience with their customer service team has been good. I think their financial planning and analysis features on their mobile app could be improved.

katiec Provo, UT

Wells Fargo is a great bank. I am always extremely pleased with their customer service as well as their ability to catch fraud. The only downside is that I sometimes get random charges on my account for things that I shouldn’t be charged for. Overall a great bank!

Robyn Rhoton Alpine, UT

I use Wells Fargo for checking and savings. Their bill pay service is the best I have found and it saves time each month as I pay bills. I like that they have branches all over the United States which makes it easy when I travel.

Andrea Smith Idaho Falls, ID

I purchase our mortgage, so they are now our mortgage lender. I initially found them difficult to deal with, but I have since found ways to handle things online in a way that works. When I have been in to the branch, they are understaffed and slow, and not very professional. I have family members who have worked for Wells Fargo and left before the the legal issues came out in the news, but those problems with their management still affect how much I trust Wells Fargo in general.

Jefferson Farmer Provo, UT

Wells Fargo is alright. It sure doesn't make me feel the greatest with all of these scandals coming out regarding their company. I am only a member with them because they have locations in my hometown as well as current place of residence. No perks to offer you, and the service is below par. Prepare for hidden and secret fees. Terrible to work with and dishonest.

Madi Thompson Ogden, UT

Wells Fargo was my first bank and I'm really glad I started with them. I feel like they are a trust worthy bank. And when I was a kid they helped me learn how to save money. It's a great bank to start with for younger people learning about financing.

Anne Marie Milne Layton, UT

I went and opened up a bank account at Wells Fargo and I was very disappointed. I found out after the fact that I had to continue to put a certain amount of money into my savings account every month. I went and talked to the head guy at the bank and he waived my fees. So, I am thankful their staff was nice enough to work with me but I would never have an account there again. Too many hidden fees and regulations.

Trent Provo, UT

Usually good customer service. My only complaint is that each branch give different information. My usually branch was closed, so I went to another and they told me contradictory things about combining accounts and getting checks. I had to talk to a manager and finally he confirmed that what my local branch had said was actually correct after all.

Michelle215 ,

The staff are nice and friendly stores are always kept clean and there's never long lines so im in and out.never had an issue cashing checks

Jalan Mccloud Tallahassee, FL

I love this bank, I don't plan on ever switching to any other. Has great customer service and good at helping you plan financially.

Natalia Correa MDTribe Tallahassee, FL

I have been using Wellsfargo banking since I can remember. They have amazing customer service and are very helpful! Highly recommend!

Annie Chow Tallahassee, FL

Never failed me and the customer service is always great. My paychecks always come immediately no matter the time or day too.

Nicholas Genes Los Angeles, CA

Typical bank. Nothing really stands out with them except that I have no trouble find a Wells Fargo across the country. If you need a bank that is well known, Fargo is it.

Audrey Mitchell Managua, MN

Used Wells Fargo for a time and they were a trustworthy bank to use. At the time they didnt have the mobile bank that I was wanting to use on my phone, so I changed banks.

Justin McMurtrey Herriman, UT

Wells Fargo has really lost my trust over the last bunch of years. They don’t have the customer in mind and it’s all about their bottom line. There fees for simple services are absurd. I would not suggest banking with them.

Spencer Morris (Logan) Riverton, UT

Wells Fargo is easy to get to, was easy to work with but every once in a while the payment would stuggle to go through and leave with a late fee i would then have to fix

Randal hyde Springfield, MO

It's easy to find Wells Fargo banks across the world. They provide a variety of services that are easy to utilize and the customer support staff is great. I think that their interest rates aren't very competitive.

LindaWicks

timely with general banking needs, Have not used for other purposes. When used for needs, I would say, they do ok, their personal customer service, could use improvement. .

North San Jose

They respond to my any question or concern withing 1~2 days world wide. They also changed many program after I suggested. They really listen to the customers.

Tom Pleasant Grove, UT

I bank at Wells Fargo. They are very dependable, have easy access to many branches, but also have a nice online presence.

Edward Riggin Rider of Bikes and walking along the shore of New Jersey

I rate the customer service and help a 5 due to their hearing me out. Sometimes one might get confused with all the information flow.

Kurt Kretzschmar

I have always been given great service and they are dependable. They are open on Saturday at most branches, and they also have drive throughs.

Bob and Barb Portland, OR

Employee turn over at our branch, stupid $1 charge to print balance at ATM, terrible experience in opening account when we moved to Portland. I will say this branch is improving

Susan Glendale, CA

Many things I don't like the way they do. To be able th cash checks you have to have more than the amount of the checks in the account in order for them to cash your checks. Really?

Ken South Jordan, UT

I love this bank. Great online services, great credit card options, easy to do business with. Loan services are also exceptional.

Hayley Lambdin Orem, UT

Their overdraft fees are absolutely ridiculous. It was so hard to use their app and transfer funds that I accidentally put my checking account in to the negative and would get charged like $50. Not only that but every time I tried to get rid of my account with them, they would pressure me so much to stay with them. It was really uncomfortable!

Nichole Davidson Sandy, UT

I haven't had any accounts with Wells Fargo, but have had to deal with them for work. They were always so difficult to work with - from general customer service all the way to their legal team. It took a long time to get anyone on the phone or to respond to emails or court orders. I've been in a couple of branches and the tellers were friendly and that's about it. I find it bizarre that this mentality crosses multiple departments and branches that I've had to deal with - it seems like a company wide theme.

Steve

I have been baking with Wells for 17 years and have all my accounts with them. They have been effective and good for personal as well as business accounts.

Susan Stewart Salt Lake City, UT

I was originally with First Security bank and absolutely loved them. I had them for years. But about 20 years ago or so they were purchased by Wells Fargo. I stayed on for awhile, but noticed a huge change in the quality of my service. I ended up closing my account and going with a local bank. I do not like their customer service, and did not like their fees.

Carol Hancock

We opened a business account at Wells Fargo several years ago. We sold a piece of property and they would not let us deposit the check. They said the paperwork we used when we opened the account was no longer valid. They wanted us to open a new type of account. We went to a couple other branches and one of them allowed us to deposit our check. We will be closing the account and taking our business elsewhere.

Sepi Salt Lake City, UT

The customer service is good and it always helping us to get easy access to the best quality goods and they always friendly and wanted to help out if i need questions !!!

Hannah Cummins Gilbert, AZ

Wells Fargo is my go to bank because I know I will always find one wherever I go but I dislike their hidden fees and I trust them less based on the lack of security​ the last few years. I think they are making strides to repair their brand though.

Rob Whipple Mesa, AZ

Generally good to work with. Customer support is always helpful. I don't like the recent changes to the website, particularly to the online bill pay site. But overall, have been good to me for years.

Karen Nelson Alpine, UT

Wells Fargo was super great to us. I also really like the name, it feels cozy. They are super accessible and very friendly. Would recommend to anyone.

Jordan Keck Iona, ID

I have been banking with Wells Fargo for the past 5 years. They have been nothing but a pleasure to work with! Always kind and willing to help with my banking needs.

Joanna Hester Gilbert, AZ

I do my business banking with Wells Fargo and have to come into the bank to make deposits on a regular basis. The customer service staff is always helpful and fast with my deposits.

Rebecca Provo, UT

Wells Fargo is a great bank! Great customer service, great opportunities for savings accounts and debit accounts. I also have a great credit card with lots of perks!

Brette Draper, UT

I lost my card and someone found it and dropped it off in their drop box, they were so nice and held the card until I had a convenient time to pick it up! Great service

Steve Pitman Largo, FL

Ive been with wells fargo for more then 10 years,and ive told myself for 10 years that im fed up with wells fargo,custome service is terrible,the bank has been linked to fraud and settled with their victims.The continue to mess up my account and force me to check my account and balance several times a day.Im looking for another bank now.

Juliann Mecham Managua, MN

When we traveled to Japan with exchanging money and such a weird transaction with us losing 700 dollars. It took over a year to figure it out and it was our word against the banks. Long process and they were not very willing to help.

Taylee Warner Riverton, UT

Wells Fargo has the best company service. They are so willing to help and are so nice. Love this bank.

Subzero35 York, PA

Been a loyal customer for 8+ years and when there is an issue 9 out the 10 reps will do what's necessary to help and protect the customer.

Clancy Jayne

great service always respond When a issue has come up they always correct or service ASAP fast and with NO ISSUES.

Nina Franklin Dallas, TX

reliable and always post my direct deposits in a timely manor. always courteous at any time I have been in a branch.

jack vierling Jacksonville, FL

close by-professional, accomodating,near home,professional acting,do what we need. is that enough characters-come on people