Wells Fargo Logo

8.2

Terri Los Angeles, CA

Where do I begin? How about 5 years of fighting them for screwing around with my business account, signing me up for services I never requested. How about the way they predate mortgages? How about how they treat the customer? I can do this all fucking day. And the only reason I stay with them is the atm convenience.

Frank Bianco Summerfield, FL

When ever I go into the Bank for help their right their. Never have I called or gone in that I had a problem.

Alle South Jordan, UT

They've always been very helpful when I call about renewing or getting a new debit/credit card. They're a reliable bank that I trust.

Luke Gibson Provo, UT

You don't have to search long at all to find numerous terrible reports of Wells Fargo's shady business practices regarding both its lowest-tier employees and its customers. It seems they are in the news frequently, and I will continue to boycott this bloated, unethical institution indefinitely. Some companies deserve to fail.

Jami Myers Victor, ID

We have a car loan through Wells Fargo. We have never had a problem with safe and they have all been very knowledgeable and kind!

Tamra Reno, NV

I love the convenience of Wells Fargo. They have branches everywhere. Also the app is so convenient and easy to use.

PolyanaL Salt Lake City, UT

I had Wells Fargo a while back. I dont know if they are still doing it now but I left them for Chase because they were charging me a lot of fees for using the account, swiping my card etc etc. I wasnt happy with them at all.

James Crawley New York, NY

I used to have Wells Fargo but closed my accounts because I felt like I was getting nickel and dimmed. I would get random fees all the time and eventually just lost it. That was before the news hit that employees at Wells Fargo have behaved really unethically...it all makes sense now

Sadie Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

This is the first bank I ever used where I had my very first debit card. Great customer service and absolutely no problems

David Lewis Salt Lake City, UT

Wells Fargo has been an average bank for me. I have not felt overly satisfied banking with them, but I also do not have major complaints. Tellers have been nice to me at multiple branches though.

David Lewis Salt Lake City, UT

The best thing about Wells Fargo is the amount of locations and ATMs they have. You can always find a branch or ATM no matter where you are it seems like.

Danica Moosman Pleasant Grove, UT

Wells Fargo is amazing! Every time I need to go it is the easiest experience ever and I am always greeted with smiles and kindness!

Erin Rhoton Veguita, NM

Wells Fargo has always treated me really well. They were the first bank I have ever worked with and they are always respectful and easy to work with.

P. Palmer El Paso, TX

I have been banking with American Express for more than 10 years and they have been great. The only thing I would like is a higher interest rate on our savings account.

Annmarie Provo, UT

I accidentqlly Flushed my credit card down a toilet at wal mart and Wells Fargo replaced my card within hours! Grateful for their speedy customer service!

Grace Schertz, TX

Theyr just good to people ,always very friendly and great you with a smile

P. Williamson Bozeman, MT

Reliable service, including ATMs, and waiving of monthly checking fee if you stay above a minimum balance level

zoe American Fork, UT

wells fargo’s costumer service is super easy to work with and they are super reliable! you can trust them!

Hallieford Arlington, TX

I have multiple accounts with Wells Fargo. They are easy to work with and have branches all over.

Nichole Hiatt Eagle Mountain, UT

I closed my Wells Fargo account; I was always getting random fees for different things and they always seemed difficult to work with if we had an issue.

Lindsey Newman American Fork, UT

We used to bank with Wells fargo and the customer service and programs were great- but the fees they ding their members with are just too much and pretty frustrating.

Mike Wilson Baytown, TX

When looking for banking look elsewhere. This bank has a proven track record of being dishonest. manipulative and shady.

Tori smith Mesa, AZ

Wells Fargo fixed my account when I had a fraud on it in one day. They are so helpful

Eric Wilkinson Herriman, UT

Wells Cargo is a great company to work with. Their customer service is top notch offering competitive rates.

Larson Riverton, UT

The customer service has been great. The loan officers are very nice. They always satisfy my needs.

Emily

I love how advanced their technology is and how they've own their past mistakes.

Nana Asiata Herriman, UT

Great environment any time I go in to deposit money. Very helpful and always going above and beyond.

Excell Holman Augusta, GA

Because I have been with this bank for 40 years and nave never had a serious problem0

Kenneth Garwood Phoenix, AZ

They have always been responsive to my requests and did a good job on remortgage of my home.

SAMMIE VERMILLION Cumming, GA

hate the bill pay they keep changing it. If I want to use the ATM after the Bank is closed about 1 in 4 times it does not work.

Kaitlin Windley Spring Creek, NV

I just use them for my mortgage so I don't really have a review.. I personally use a credit union that is local for most of my banking needs

chad hildebrand Grand Prairie, TX

I believe once your account gets low they wait on certain debit card charges to apply to your account to get you in the negative

Carri Gulley Las Vegas, NV

They always have answers to any of my questions. They dont leave me on hold forever

Nancy Wildwood, FL

Responsive to needs and requests Mortgage department very accommodating for payment

HOPE MILLER Folcroft, PA

Everything is good uness you have to go into a branch. Especially the Sharon Hill, PA branch. It is a painful and all day experience when you have to go in there.

Bayla Sarasota, FL

They are most helpful on all the problems I have/had, They seem to go out of their way to help me.

Hannah Provo, UT

The customer service is always top notch when I go into my local bank. They are quick and efficient!

John Smith Provo, UT

I've never had a good experience with this bank. From opening the account, to extraneous fees, to exchanging currency, all the way to closing my account, there were always unexpected and seemingly baseless issues.

CAROLE SCOVILLE Pleasant Grove, UT

Great customer service at Wells Fargo – but I ended up moving to a credit union because They gave better interest

L. Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

I used this bank when I was first starting out as a teen. They were a good bank to use but I have since change to a credit union.

H Moore Lehi, UT

I've been a customer of Wells Fargo for over twenty years, and I've always appreciated working with them.

Doom Truong Lehi, UT

I have multiple checking accounts at different banks that being said I wouldn’t recommend Wells Fargo. If you don’t use your account it goes inactive then takes multiple days to renew it.

Maryayb Draper, UT

I have had multiple accounts with Wells Fargo for 10+ years and have always received excellent customer service.

Salvador Nieto

Exceptional customer service and support service and service

Amy Boren American Fork, UT

Customer service was ok. We had our business account here but ended up switching because of all of the add on fees they had with the account.

Ken Francis Provo, UT

It has been a useful bank. I like the ease of use but it lost my trust when it had their scandal

Paul Walder Arvada, CO

I m treated well and there service is first rate along with the free coffee

Tamara

I don't trust them and don't I don't trust my money is safe. I don't think we should do banking this way anymore. Bitcoin will reign.

Jeanie Wilkinson Mesquite, TX

No problems,friendly people, quick to solve problems. Great hours!

Constance Bruce Burnsville, NC

I have been with them for years & years. They have treated us very well.