Best Company Guarantee AUTOPAY Logo

AUTOPAY

8.8

LAST UPDATED: September 29th, 2022

AUTOPAY provides direct-to-consumer financing and refinancing for individuals looking for the best financing terms and a no-hassle transaction.

search

Highlight: AUTOPAY rates and terms

• Rates — as low as 1.99%
  • Minimum income requirement — $2,000 per month ($24,000 annually)
  • Minimum credit score — 600
  • Loan amounts — $2,500–$100,000
  • Loan terms — 24–84 months
  • No Social Security needed for prequalification
  • Loan offers are good for 30 days

Continue reading for a full review of this auto refinance company, or jump down to Autopay reviews.

The Good

• Multiple Refinancing Options
  • Get Rates Instantly
  • Low Minimum Credit Score
  • Prequalify with no Impact to Your Credit Score

Multiple Refinancing Options

AUTOPAY offers multiple types of refinancing:

• Traditional refinancing — lower your interest rate, reduce your monthly payment, shorten the length of your loan, and find a lender that better fits your needs
  • Cash back refinancing — get as much as $12,000 cash back and use funds to pay high interest debt
  • Lease payoff refinancing — keep a car you are currently leasing at the end of your term and even pay off the lease early

With these options you can more easily tailor your refinancing experience to your specific needs and circumstances. It is important to note that not all auto refinance lenders offer cash back refinancing or lease buyouts.

Get Rates Instantly

No matter the reason you're refinancing your vehicle, AUTOPAY works hard to make the process short, simple, and entirely online.

To start, you will need to provide some basic information. This includes things like your name and whether you're applying alone or with a co-borrower. You'll also be asked to provide your address, previous address, current employment status, and information about the vehicle and your existing loan.

Once all the e-paperwork is filled out, AUTOPAY will present a list of loan offers from different loan lenders.

Low Minimum Credit Score

With a minimum credit score requirement of approximately 600, AUTOPAY recognizes that not everyone will have a perfect credit score, and is committed to helping everyone refinance their auto loan. AUTOPAY will work with you to get the best rates possible.

Prequalify with no Impact to Your Credit Score

To see your rates, AUTOPAY does a soft credit inquiry or a soft pull (which does not affect your credit score). This is great for those who are merely comparing quotes and shopping around before committing to an auto refinancing loan.

Once you select a loan offer with AUTOPAY, then a hard credit pull is required.

The Bad

• Not a Direct Lender
  • No Refund Policy

Not a Direct Lender

While it isn't necessarily a bad thing that AUTOPAY isn't a direct lender, processing and underwriting loans in-house, it does have a few drawbacks: rates are subject to change depending on the lender you choose from AUTOPAY's network, and fees may also vary.

However, refinancing through a marketplace lender, such as AUTOPAY, does provide you with greater flexibility in finding the best loan option for your needs. But it is important that you reasearch your chosen lender to know what fees and terms they might have.

No Refund Policy

AUTOPAY has a no refund policy. Don't expect any refunds to be provided for payments made to your AUTOPAY account.

The Bottom Line

AUTOPAY is a good option for anyone who has recently improved their credit score and would like to start their search on a refinancing company.

AUTOPAY is not a lender, but is a lender marketplace (meaning you fill out a form and will receive offers from multiple lenders in AUTOPAY's credit union network). Most auto refinancing companies operate under the same model, providing a borrower with the ability to view and compare various refinancing loans and rates. A benefit or working with AUTOPAY is that a list of lenders will be populated after you enter your information online. Many other companies require a phonecall with a company representative before a borrower can access a list of lenders.

After submitting your application, AUTOPAY will do a soft credit pull, which does not affect your credit score. If you choose to work with a lender, then a hard credit pull is required.

There are currently no AUTOPAY customer reviews, and so we are not in a position to recommend this company at this time. If you have refinanced an auto loan through AUTOPAY, please leave a review about your experience to help future consumers.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

Rasul Abernathy Pittsburgh, PA

Because I was told everything went through fine and they cut the check to pay off my loan. I didn't pay my car note and got a crazy late fee because later on I was told something went wrong and their check was returned

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Rasul, we understand being upset that Ally sent our check back without reason and caused a delay, we do see that another check was sent out and delivered. Hopefully Ally will accept this payment.

Sep. 8th, 2022

Nicholas DeVita Hellertown, PA

My experience was terrible. I was called/contacted nonstop until I agrred to sign the loan. It then took 6 weeks and 5 failed checks to pay off my original loan. I as the customer had to track down where to send it and spend my time resolving Autopays error. I dont think Autopay should make a dollar on this transaction. I was lied to repeatedly and now no one will contact me back. Terrible sevice.

Jun. 23rd, 2022

Jaquitta Grigsby

I chose five, as they are awesome to work with. From the first day until the closing, I was so pleased with everything! I worked with Harrison and he was awesome to work with. I would recommend Autopay to anyone!

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thanks for the great review, Jaquitta!

Kristen Atkinson Savage, MN

It's taken forever to get answers and now I have 2 loans for the same vehicle because they haven't paid it off. They have my title and the payment with them is overdue and I have no idea where to even make a payment . It's horrible

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Kristen, I'm so sorry to hear about this! It can sometimes take a couple of weeks for your old lender to receive and process our check. Please give us a call so we can check up on your payoff and provide you the contact information to make your first payment. Our customer success team can be reached at 844-290-5731. We hope to hear from you soon!

Kimberly M Howell Jasper, AL

Because we were lied to about how much money we would be saving

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Kimberly, I am sorry we were not able to find a good match for you. As stated, there are many reasons why this could happen. If circumstances change in the future, we will welcome the opportunity to assist you in trying again.

Sep. 8th, 2022

Tanille Williams Saint Petersburg, FL

This started out ok and I followed all the instructions. When it was time to sign the contract I did not see where it asked for Down payment. I asked Monica what about the down payment she specifically said don't worry about the down payment because the lender is funding the loan in full. I was like ok Great this is awesome. A month later, the previous lender called to say I still owed. I reached out to auto via email to Monica. She called me furious saying I need to pay the $2400 now, so I was hold on wait a minute this was a month ago you told me I didn't need to and I've already spent that money. I mentioned that I would make an arrangement with my previous lender to clear the balance and she basically said no if you can't pay now the deal is off I'm going to cancel the transaction. Keep in mind they've already funded the loan and my due date was in a few days. I emailed her and she basically replied making it seem as if I was the problem when they did not have proper checks and balance. This by far is the worst experience I have had and I'm putting the world out there for everyone to stay away from autopay.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Tanille, I'm so sorry to hear about this experience. We always strive to be as clear as possible during contracting, which is when a down payment is agreed upon. Since the down payment came as a surprise, then we would love to talk to you soon so that we can research this further so we can make sure it doesn't happen again. Please reach out to us at 844-290-5731 when you're able.

Steven vergara Longmont, CO

It took nearly a month to complete the process due to Autopay sticking their foot in the middle of everything. What I thought would be a mutually beneficial relationship turned into a very one sided transaction. I had nearly no control over the process or access to the lender directly which is primarily the reason this took so long. Ashly was very helpful but I found that her timelines weren't accurate whatsoever and on TOP of that when I finally received my check it was misspelled. I'm aware this doesn't affect the ability to deposit the check but It seems Autopay is shouting ‚ they're unprofessional

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Steven, thanks for your review, and the critique. Feedback like this helps us to improve, so we're very grateful. We'll be working with your loan specialist and our general process so we can be as accurate as possible with our timelines. While most deals are wrapped up in just a week or so, some loans can take longer. When things take longer, it is generally because we are trying to make sure your paperwork is 100% in order so that no confusion happens once you leave our hands. I'm sorry we weren't able to complete the deal sooner in your case. Please feel free to give us a call at 844-290-5731 so that we can receive more of your feedback.

Marvin J Jernigan Macks Inn, ID

There were many problems with paperwork not being correct (addresses not matching, etc) much of this was blamed on Penn Fed (new lender). The agent "Xin" claimed that he was in contact with my existing lender, they claimed to have no contact from him, someone is not telling the truth. The new lender Penn Fed has funded my loan (sent the check to Autopay), the existing lender has not received anything from Autopay after a ten day delay. So currently I am being charged interest on money sent from Penn Fed to pay off my car loan. My current payment is late to my existing lender. This late payment will negatively affect my credit score. No one seems to know where the money is. I am very frustrated that the process is not transparent. I am frustrated that the Autopay employee assigned to my "deal" seems to be less than forthright about what is going on in the process (either he does not know, he knows and doesn't want to say, or doesn't know how to find out). The interest rate reduction on the refinance is great. The process is terrible. If I had known what I was getting into I would have searched out a service that was better organized.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Marvin, I'm so sorry to hear about this experience. I would love the opportunity to look into this and provide you with a clear answer as to where everything went, and what has happened. Please give me a call at 844-290-5731 so we can get this sorted out and provide you with a solution.

Jason Quintana Las Vegas, NV

This company disburse payment odd and don't allow you to self manage your account anytime you want to pay principal payment you have to call them in.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Good evening Jason, We don't generally take monthly payments, but if you would like to have a more detailed conversation about this issue please reach out to us at [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you and have a great day!

Jun. 16th, 2022

Chris Amici Henderson, NV

I have never had an auto loan take a month to process and involve so many forms of I'd and info, and the lack of info I was given on the progress was horrible

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We apologize, as this is not the experience we strive for here at AUTOPAY. We have escalated this to management for you. If you wish, we would be more than happy to address your questions or concerns as well. Please call us at 844-290-5731 when you are ready.

Jun. 3rd, 2022

troy barnes Marble Falls, TX

deceptive, rude, cashed my check and claimed they never received it, only after i got proof of the check being deposited in their account did they finally admit they had my money.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Troy, I'm so sorry to hear about the bad experience, and the miscommunication about your check! If you'd like to discuss your experience or provide any feedback, please give our customer success team a call at 844-290-5731. We hope to hear from you!

Hopeless Worcester, MA

Awful. Left me hanging. Still in limbo with my auto loan.

Reply from AUTOPAY

We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback. Please give us a call at 844-276-3272 and let us see what we can do to to assist.

Sep. 15th, 2022

Tyler Arnold Mesa, AZ

Well, I have been getting told by the company my refinance went through that they never received the title after payoff and now they are telling me I'm in breach of contract and can't get ahold of anyone at Autopay to speak to about this.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Tyler, I'm so sorry to hear about the issue with your title! Getting a title transferred can be a lengthy process, but we're happy to provide updates all along the way. Please reach out to our customer success team so we can shed some light on the saturation. This said, I'm sorry you've had trouble contacting us. I think we've found you in our system, so I've sent you an email with some direct contact information so we can provide you an update. Also, please feel free to call us at our customer success team at 844-290-5731 Monday–Friday 7:00 AM–7:00PM MST, as well as Saturday 9:00 AM–5:00 PM.

Dec. 18th, 2021

Gifford Campbell Warren, ME

was not a smooth transition. Vicky was rude on multiple occasions. I was sent a fedex return postage to send docs for the transfer and the fedex lable was no accepted so I had to pay out of my pocket $60 for overnight shipping through ups and was told I can't be reimbursed. will not recommend this company to anyone

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Gifford, I'm so sorry to hear about the troubles at FedEx, and with your loan specialist. We would love to hear more about what happened and what went wrong. We'll be reaching out directly, but do you mind giving our customer success team a call so we can discuss? Our number is 844-290-5731.

Dec. 18th, 2021

Don

My payoff was $21,000 and now I have a loan for $24,000. I feel very misled.

Reply from AUTOPAY

I'm sorry that you feel misled. I'm going to follow up with you privately. Thank you for your feedback.

Aug. 30th, 2022

Blinders BYH McHenry, IL

In a nutshell AUTOPAY is a SCAM! Do Not Let Them Steal Your Info I applied online and authorized them to do a hard inquire for an auto loan and then got an email from a loan specialist named Heather W asking me to submit more documents (payroll, driver’s license and other sensitive docs) via email to complete my application. I asked her If I can get to know an estimate of the rates via email and she said she will be able to after sending her the documents requested. I sent her the documents requested and It has been 4 days and I did not get any response. I called AutoPay and they promised she will call me back and nothing happened, I emailed, called and texted her number without a response. I will be filing a complaint again them for privacy breach. I doubt that they are a legit financial lender they are a SCAM and FRAUD more than anything else.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello, and thank you for your review. I'm so sorry to hear that your loan specialist has been slow in getting back to you—we aleays aim to be prompt! We would be happy to get you two in contact. Please just reach out to the customer success team at 855-219-0123 so we can help.

Mary Hajer Arlington, TX

You should not have your auto text services send messages on weekends when no one is available to assist them. I received a text on a Saturday that documents were needed and no one was even working and it took longer than a week to even be contacted back after I applied and uploaded all my documents. f it wouldn't have been too late in the process I absolutely would have withdrawn my application.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Mary, I'm so sorry you weren't able to contact us! We are open on Saturdays from 9–5 MST, so I'd love to research why you weren't able to contact us. Would you mind giving our customer success team a call at 844-290-5731? Hope to hear from you soon.

Lauren Dombrowski Pittsburgh, PA

The process was quick, however my agent seemed too busy to really explain to me the conditions of my refinance. i did not need additional insurance, yet it was added anyways and increased my loan by $3000. i guess i should've read the fine print a little bit more, but this was not discussed with me and I did not need an extended warranty. now instead of saving money I will be spending more!

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Lauren, I'm so sorry if there was a miscommunication during the signing. We always disclose the GAP and Vehicle Service Contract before and during the signing, so if these coverages came as a surprise, please give us a call at 844-290-5731. We would like to research this further. Also, both coverages are refundable, so we are happy to assist with that if you do not want them.

Kaitlyn Surprise, AZ

It was awful. I was lied to about the amount that i would be paying and i ended up having to pay for some of the process for the forms. I also had to send the same forms multiple times because they couldn't zoom in to see numbers. They also kept saying the process was waiting to get approved but then would say they needed more from me days later. didn't hear anything from them and then i got a letter in the mail saying it was approved but it was higher than i was expecting. I got calls constantly at work and everytime i would try and call back no answer.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Kaitlyn, thank you for your feedback and review. We are disappointed to hear you did not have the great experience we strive for here at AUTOPAY. If you would like to speak about this further and see if there is anything we can assist you with please call our escalations team directly at 844-290-5731.

J Hassler Parkville, MD

The "loan specialist" did not call and get the correct payoff leaving me to figure out how to pay off what was missed and after their attempts to fix the problem I lost the rate and terms which led me to move forward with them in the first place. It took several days of calling and then finally I had to go to another source to help me get things straightened out. The customer care rep was wonderful (Summer) after that I had to continue to reach out to management.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Mr. Hassler, thank you for your review as well as the positive and negative feedback in regards to our agents. AUTOPAY prides itself on providing excellent customer service, but we fell short of our standard in this case. We apologize that we were not able to resolve the issue in a more timely manner. Your feedback about the process will be used to help improve the customer experience for everyone. If there are additional questions or information we can provide, we can be reached at 844-290-5731.

Daniel Sussex, WI

I was going to hold off on refinancing due to having to come up with money to do it, on top of a very large bill that was about due. I was assured several times that I wouldn't have a payment for 60 days if I refinance. The loan gets approved, and payment goes through to previous lender. Then I get a notice saying my fist payment is due in less than a week. I've been extremely stressed trying to get this dealt with, but now my very first payment will most likely be late. I do have a 100% on time payment history, and now that will probably change. Thanks Autopay!! Horrible experience.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Daniel, thank you for your feedback and review. We are disappointed to hear you did not have the great experience we strive for here at AUTOPAY. If you require further assistance or would like to work with our Escalations Team, please call us at 844-290-5731.

Marcelo Marino Riverhead, NY

They took about a month to get my refinance together. When everything was finally done, they didn't get the payoff to my old finance company in time. I told them my issue, they weren't listening and just continued to tell me when they sent the payoff out. I had to pay an additional $500 to pay off the rest of the loan and I didn't get reimbursed or anything for it. They stopped answering me when I told them my issue.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Marcelo, We would like to assist you with your concerns, please reach directly out to our escalations team. 8442905731

Jun. 8th, 2021

Carlos Oliveira Corsicana, TX

Don't waste your time. They will give you the worse possible quote with an interest rate much higher than you already have.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Carlos. Very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. We strive to do all that we can for our customers. I will be reaching out to you in hopes of get a better idea as to what happened.

Aug. 19th, 2022

Nancy storti Tehachapi, CA

Horrible my bill went 24 thousand to 27 thousand at this rat I will never be able to pay the car off I wish to drop the gap ins and the Warranty

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Nancy. Thank you for sharing your feedback. We apologize, as this is not the experience we strive for here at AUTOPAY. We did reach out and left a message for you to call us back to address your concerns. Thank you.

May. 13th, 2022

William Echeverry Berkeley Heights, NJ

I do not recommend it, the customer service is bad and they do not resolve any concerns, they overcharged me and did not return the money, it is terrible

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi William, we're so sorry to hear about the negative experience. We're happy to research this and get it resolved. Please just give our customer success team a call at 844-290-5731 so we can look into this.

Paul Laird San Diego, CA

I would give them a zero if that were an option. The rep (Orn K) waited almost 2 weeks to send me a loan estimate. I then received a welcome email from their outreach department for another borrower.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Paul, I'm so sorry to hear about these issues, but I'd like to help. Do you mind giving our customer success team a call when you can? This way, we can look into the issue and get it resolved for you. Our phone number is 844-290-5731 and we are open Monday through Friday, 7AM to 7PM, and Saturday 9AM to 5PM, Mountain Time.

Dec. 1st, 2021

Cassandra Pigeon Springfield, OR

It's not user friendly, my payment is way more than it was suppose to be and I don't understand why the system itself is so confusing not easy to pay my bill each month I cry trying to pay it because it's so frustrating

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Cassandra, I'm so sorry to hear about your poor experience. Once we set up your refinance, we don't collect any payments, so you'll want to contact your new lender to make the payments. If you're not sure how to do that, we would love to help! Please give our customer service team a call at 844-290-5731.

Oct. 26th, 2021

Lochlan Morningstar Phoenix, AZ

The paperwork issue was absolutely ridiculous it took me over a month to get financed through this particular company and I lost a better interest rate because it took so long.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Lochlan, I'm so sorry to hear there was so much confusion with the paperwork! We try to make sure this process is completely seamless, so our customer success team would like to hear more about your experience. Please give us a call at 844-290-5731 so that we can look into this.

Nick Johnstone Draper, UT

Be very careful to read the final monthly payment amount! The marketing letter they sent me clearly said "Your New Payment = $391" and the actual monthly payment was $629. I have great credit and the new payment is saving me about $125 / mo but I was surprised they claim that my "Total Annual Savings of $4,378 to put away or spend on something you enjoy!" was so far off the actual (about $1,500 / yr). Plus, they missed my middle name on the original loan paperwork - so I had to completely redo it and notarize a 2nd application because the lender required it.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Nick, I'm so sorry we couldn't match the estimate on your flyer. The flyers are based on very limited information and we can only know your actual savings once the lenders receive your completed application. I'm also very sorry to hear we had to redo some paperwork. If you'd like to discuss your experience more, or have any questions, please give our customer success team a call at 844-290-5731.

Lori Yukon, OK

I was mislead into thinking the payment would be significantly lower than what I had and Jacob did not tell me the loan was for longer than what I had. I owed $23,000 on the car NOW I OWE $26,000!!!! I wish I would of never done this!!!!

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Lori, thank you for your review, and I'm very sorry that the length of your loan came as a surprise. The term length would have been included in the documents you signed. Additionally, our loan specialists are required to disclose this information to you. Since it wasn't expected, do you mind giving our customer success team a call? We would like to research as soon as possible. Our number is 844-290-5731 and we hope to hear from you soon.

Ryaan J Mansouri West Lafayette, IN

I could never get a straight answer. if I called with a question the response was rushed and did not address my question. I repeatedly submitted documents that should have been accepted the first time. the call in system never worked.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Ryaan, thank you so much for your review. This is what helps us grow as a company! I'm sorry you felt our answers were rushed, but I'd be happy to research and answer any questions you may have. Do you mind giving our customer success team a call at 844-290-5731 so we can clear up any confusion?

Kevin Kershner Spofford, NH

Process took way too long went through 2 representatives to get the job done, and was told I'd have 60 no payments upon loan aproval and my first payment was due in 14 days instead. Strongly feel I was lied to, and very disappointed in the misleading!!!

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Kevin, I'm so sorry to hear you weren't expecting payment so soon. Normally, the first payment days are 45 to 60 days from their initial offer. We normally inform you of the payment date before and during the signing process, so if you weren't told, we want to know! Do you mind giving us a call at 844-290-5731 so that we can research this further?

Audrey Quarryville, PA

It was one of the worst experiences in my life. They tell you to call them and then all you ever get is a voicemail. They NEVER returned any of my calls. I finally got in touch with them after my approval by email but it took a good week!

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Audrey, I'm so sorry you had such trouble contacting us! I'd love to research this to find out what happened. Would you mind giving us a call at 844-290-5731? We're available from 7 AM–7 PM MST on weekdays, and 9 AM–5 PM on Saturdays. We hope to hear from you soon.

Christopher Toney Las Vegas, NV

A month later and I still have no contract in hand. I was told my loan came with warranty and with gap insurance but the loan company says they see nothing on their side. I am no payin $150 more than I was previously (loan and warranty) and 6k more than I owed. This was by far the worst experience I could imagine. Thanks for screwing me royally.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Christopher, Thank you so much for this feedback, and I'm so sorry to hear about this experience. I'd love to research this further and see how we can resolve this for you. Do you mind calling us at 844-290-5731?

Valerie Dille Colorado Springs, CO

Terrible Terrible communication with my representative. Wasn't very knowledgeable about any of my questions. Terrible response time. It took literally 2 months to refinance my car. Unbelievable! It took me less time to close on my house

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Valerie, Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for any delays or miscommunication you may have experienced during the refinancing of your vehicle. We always strive to give our customers a good, efficient experience at AUTOPAY. If you wish we would be more than happy to address any concerns you may have had about your refinancing. Please call us at 844-290-5731 when you are ready and we will be happy to help.

Robert Corum Blue Springs, MO

POOR COMMUNICATION NEVER ANSWER CALLS. Hard to get in touch with anyone. No walking me through the paperwork to know or explain the numbers. I would never use your service in the future but will also not tell anyone not to.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Robert, Thank you for reaching out to us and we would love to address your concerns about your experience with us if you would like to call us at 844-290-5731 when you are ready. We at AUTOPAY always strive to make sure our customers are assisted through their loan process and would like to rectify any issues that may have occurred.

Paige Leysath New Orleans, LA

They took 8 weeks to pay off my initial loan on a refinance, and then the payment was sent to the wrong place. My car payment for my initial loan was 28 days past due because of the delay. Because of this, Autopay would have to reissue a new payoff check, so I had to stay with my original finance company and make a double car note.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Paige, I'm so sorry that there was so much confusion with your loan. We consider this to be a serious issue and have been working diligently to make sure this is resolved. We would be happy to provide you with an update and hear more of your feedback. Please give us a call at 844-290-5731 when you're able so we can go over this.

Perri McCary Houston, TX

Issues with sending payoff check. Caused my credit to drop 80 points. I was in the process of buying a home. Cause me more money to refinance using a 3rd party payoff company. Communication was off. Pay off check still not received and it's been almost 3 months.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Perri, we would like to apologize for the experience you had and thank you for sharing it with us. If you could please call our escalations department at 844-290-5731 at your convenience we can assist you with this and help get this matter resolved.

Zac Folsom, CA

Because they never mentioned that I'd owe about 1800$ more in fees.They only mentioned my payments

Reply from AUTOPAY

Zac, we apologize, as this is not the experience we strive for here at AUTOPAY. Please give us a call at 844-290-5731 and we would be more than happy to address your concerns and to see if we can find a solution for you.

Jun. 23rd, 2022

Datija Veal Atlanta, GA

I never got a welcome letter so I dont know anything. when is my payment? and when trying to contact customer service, they told me they cant send me a welcome letter. what??

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hell Datija, We are sorry to hear of this communication error. We would love to help you with this. Please call your customer success department at 844-290-5731. Unfortunately, we are not the new lender and can not send anything on their behalf but please call so we can help you finish the transition to your new lender.

Chandler Fayetteville, NC

My representative was very slow working and when it came to the end she submitted and approved my loan without my final consent. Overall experience was unnecessary and quite shocking.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Chandler, thank you for your review, and I'm so sorry to hear about such a poor experience. I'd love to hear more about what happened so we can make things right. Do you mind giving our customer success team a call at 844-290-5731 when you're able?

Meredith Ashley Honea Path, SC

The trouble I went through using them. There are hidden fees that I was not told until after the loan finalized. The amount of communication I had to initiate to rectify what was going on with my auto refinance.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi, Meredith. Thank you so much for your feedback, and I'm so sorry that any fees came as a surprise. We go over all the fees during contracting, so since they came to you as a surprise, we would absolutely like a chance to see what happened. Do you mind giving us a call at 844-290-5731 so that we can help?

Walter Bell Reno, NV

Because the paperwork they sent me the first time was incorrect, I ended up having to fill out the forms and get them notarized AGAIN and then more forms were incorrect and I had to do some of them 3 times.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Walter, We apologize for the delays and difficulties you experienced in the documentation process of your loan. We would love to discuss this experience with you in order to improve our services at AUTOPAY. If you wish, you may call us at 844-290-5731 when you are ready and we will be happy to help you.

Jimmy barnard Boaz, AL

I was told I could skip a payment that didn't happen. I could not get in touch with anybody when ever I called they said the person handling my account wasn't available .and they never called back

Reply from AUTOPAY

Jimmy, we are sorry that we fell short of expectations. Our Escalations Team would be happy to assist you with any further questions you may have. They can be reached at 8442905731

Jun. 23rd, 2021

Amy Bierwagen Mesa, AZ

The terms of the contract they set up want fourth right. No one told me that it was required for me to have a $500 deductible on my car insurance and it wasn't out linked in my contract either.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Amy, it is understandable that you are frustrated on the terms and conditions from your lender. If you would like to discuss this with our escalations team, please feel free to call us at 8442905731

Jun. 23rd, 2021

Jeremy Holcomb Louisville, KY

Told me I was approved and not to make payment to current lender and then rejected application.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Jeremy. Sorry for the experience you had. This will be looked into and we will be reaching out.

Aug. 18th, 2022

Brad bento Warwick, RI

Never explained about hidden fees til the loan went through

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Brad, We fully disclose all fees on the contract you received prior to your final approval. We are sorry that you don't think they are more clearly disclosed. We do hope you will see many benefits in your refinance!

Jun. 16th, 2022

Scott Coe Ames, IA

No one has been in contact with me concerning my loan. All I got was an email stating my first payment is due on December 13th.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Scott, I'm so sorry about the frustration so far. It is very important to us to keep our clients informed, so we'd like to hear from you and get this resolved. Do you mind giving our customer success team a call when you're able? Our number is 844-290-5731.

Dec. 1st, 2021

Matthew Smith Canton, OH

Loan specialist Joseph tried to add extras into loan like Gap insurance after I declined. The whole process took over a month.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Matthew, thanks for the review. I'm so sorry to hear that things took too long, and about the situation with the GAP insurance. We take these issues seriously, and would love to hear more about your experience. Please give our customer success team a call so we can research this for you. Our number is 844-290-5731 and we hope to hear from you soon.

Kenneth mcmullen Tucson, AZ

Due to the constant lack of communication and it taken almost a month there still is a balance on the account that was added to payoff because of delays

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Kenneth, thank you for sharing your feedback and we apologize for the communication errors as well as the delays with your refinance. If there is anything we can clear up or if you would like to elaborate on your feedback, please call us at 844-290-5731 when you are ready.