The founders of Hydro Dimensions began their careers in the specialty bathtub industry back in 1983. They learned to design hydrotherapy and specialty accessories for other bathtub companies, as well as developed their own cutting-edge innovations. In 1993, they formed their own company, which came to be known as Hydro Dimensions. The company can customize and produce any standard bathtub or walk-in tub on a mass production level.

Read the Hydro Dimension reviews (below) and find out what people are saying about their walk-in tub.

#1 BOCA Walk-In Tubs chevron_right
4.9
#2 Jacuzzi chevron_right
#3 Safe Step chevron_right
3.9

The Good

• Lifetime Warranty
  • Experience
  • Products & Dimensions
  • Different Therapy Systems
  • Features and Upgrades

Lifetime Warranty

Hydro Dimensions offers a lifetime warranty on all of its products, which provides customers with peace of mind that their walk-in tub will be covered for as long as they have it.

Experience

The company opened its doors in 1993. In the years since opening its doors, Hydro Dimensions has gained valuable experience, as well as the trust and the confidence of its customers. The quality of bathtubs provided by Hydro Dimensions is apparent and primarily due to the company's many years of experience.

Products & Dimensions

Hydro Dimensions offers a wide variety of walk-in tubs and services to its customers. The company is focused on providing safe, reliable, and comfortable bathing to senior citizens throughout the United States, and offers 16 different types of walk-in tubs between its HD Series and its HD Specialty Series. Depending on which tub you order the size and dimensions vary, for example:

HD Series 2645: Length 45" x Width 26" x Height 39.5"

HD Series 2851: Length 51" x Width 28.25" x Height 41"

HD Specialty Series 3052W: Length 51.5" x Width 29.75" x Height 40"

Different Therapy Systems

When customers visit the Hydro Dimensions website, one of the first things they will notice is the prompt to choose the right therapy system for them. You can choose between more basic therapy systems like Deep Soak and Hydro Massage which utilize water massage therapy systems to relax the body. The Hydro Massage therapy system is not recommended for customers that are prone to bruising or contusions. If customers are interested in more gentle massage systems, they may enjoy the Air Massage therapy system from Hydro Dimensions, which is perfect for those who are prone to bruising.

The Dual Massage therapy system combines the Hydro and Air Massage systems into one, giving the customer the choice of which system they'd rather use on any given day. The Dual Massage system comes with five water jets, 20 air jets, an automatic purge cycle, and an electronic control panel. Customers can also upgrade the system to include up to 16 water jets, air aromatherapy, ozone sanitization, and UV sanitization.

Other Hydro Dimension therapy systems include:

• Dual Jetted Massage Therapy
  • Dual Jetted Air Massage Therapy
  • PureBubbles Skin Therapy

Features and Upgrades

Hydro Dimensions offers several additional features and upgrades to go along with its walk-in tubs. Customers can choose from the following:

• High capacity faucet
  • Massage therapy
  • Custom jet placement
  • Heated backrest
  • Aromatherapy
  • Chromatherapy (Light Therapy)

The Bad

Undisclosed Information

Hydro Dimensions doesn’t disclose its walk-in tub prices. Because each Hydro Dimensions installation is fully customized to address the customer's mobility, safety and comfort needs, the consultants want to fully understand what those needs are before providing an estimate. However, many customers would like to have a general range in mind before taking the time to go through a consultation.

The Bottom Line

Hydro Dimensions offers several attractive features, including a lifetime warranty contract, a large variety of walk-in tubs and services, and many upgrades for customers to choose from. Additionally, the company has many years of experience in helping customers find the perfect walk-in tub. Even though the company doesn't disclose walk in tub prices, it does provide excellent bathtubs and service. The company's various therapy systems provide customers the opportunity to customize their walk-in tubs to fit health and age requirements. We recommend customers consider Hydro Dimensions for their walk-in tub installations.

Hydro Dimensions is a member of IAPMO (International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials) and an A+ Accredited Business member of the Better Business Bureau.

View Best Walk In Tub Companies

Jeffrey Salas

November 22nd, 2018 Gilbert, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Purchased this walk in tub for grandparents, they loved it and keeps them young. High quality materials used for the flooring. Handle bars installed to get them in and out safely. Fairly priced for job well done.

Ronald Rohles

March 26th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My parents have this tub. It's moderately convenient, I would say, and it seems to be a high-quality product. It performs well, except that it takes a long time to fill.

March 26th, 2018 West Monroe, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I'm older and I have knee problems, but this tub is very easy for me. I like it, and it does everything I need. I'm completely content with their service.

Orville Brooks

March 26th, 2018 Beloit, WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I got this tub because I broke my wrist. The cost wasn't that bad. I trust the company and it's been a very positive experience with them. It's great, I like a lot better. It's real easy to use'you don't have to try and pull yourself in and out like with a normal tub. It's a lot easier to get in and out, and you can use it for therapy if you need it. You can still stand and take a shower, or you can sit down and relax. I've recommended it to my sister.

Katherine Valluzi

March 26th, 2018 Vista, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My plumber bought the tub from Hydro Dimensions. I just needed a tub to soak in because of my arthritis. Even though I said I wanted to go down to the showroom and see what they looked like, I got put off, and then all of a sudden the tub was here and there was a hole in my wall ready for it to go in. I don't even know how much it costs. I'm not that happy with it because it has no heated seats. It only has three or four jets, and I see other tubs that have quite a few more than that, so I'm not particularly happy about that, either. It's higher than a normal tub, and I have to use a stool to get into it, so I can't say that it's easy. Having to completely dry it every time I use it is a pain. I didn't know I'd have to wax it with a marine wax twice a year. All these little things you find out after they install it, and there's a list of how to take care of it on the tub itself that you have no idea about beforehand, so, that didn't exactly make me happy. I've not had any issues with the company itself, since it was my plumber that did everything. If someone wanted to get the same model I have, I wouldn't recommend it to them. If they were going to get another one, or if they were able to go to a showroom and see what they have to offer, I might recommend it, but otherwise no.

March 26th, 2018 Oceanside, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My husband was not able to take a shower anymore standing up, but the Hydro Dimensions tub is very easy to use. It's easy to get into, you can take a regular shower but you don't have to stand up if you don't want to, and you can soak in the tub. It's just a wonderful thing.

Alphonse Kuhn

March 26th, 2018 Victoria, KS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This tub is very easy to use and it works well. I use it every night.

March 26th, 2018 Weatherby, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We decided to get the tub because of our age. It's great. It's easy and handy to use. We haven't had any problem with the customer support.

Bert & Glenda Pipes

March 26th, 2018 Choudrant, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have had knee surgeries, and while I could get into a bathtub very well, I couldn't get out too well. We were at a home expo and saw this tub there on display, and we liked it, so we priced it and we bought it. I'm well pleased. It's very easy to use, and it lives up to its advertisement. I haven't had to have any customer support help of any sort. If I had an issue, though, I don't think I'd have any problem in getting help.

Martha Different

March 26th, 2018 Hutto, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I'm a very unhappy customer. I did not have a good relationship with the company. The Ad that I heard said that there would be some Medicare to help pay for it, but it turns out that was not true. I also don't like how it all turned out'it's lousy. It's not easy to use. It's hard to adjust the power of the bubbles, but much worse, I still have to step up higher than I ought to. I have really bad arthritis in my legs, and it's hard for me to use the tub because it's too high off the floor. It's also ugly. If I could rip it out and put my old tub back in, I would, but I'm 77 years old and I can't afford to do that.

Richard Lapond

March 26th, 2018 Nuevo, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We had a need for this sort of tub. It's very easy to use, and we'e had no problems with it, nor with the customer service.

Bernadine Hamilton

March 26th, 2018 Plainfield, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We were shopping around and Hydro Dimensions seemed to have the best price. I have had just a couple issues, and they've been taken care of immediately. The salesman, Eric, was the best part. He has always answered any problems that I've had, and always been very courteous. He wasn't very pushy at all, and that's probably what sold us that tub. He didn't try to oversell me, and he was very experienced and very knowledgeable about the tub. Using it is very easy, but it could be a little bit bigger. I am also sorry that I didn't get the heating elements, because it seems that I'm constantly adding hot water while I soak for five or six hours.

Joel & Bonnie Cannon

March 26th, 2018 Alma, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Because of my mom's arthritis, she needed a place to be able to soak, and to get in and out of the tub safely. The gentleman that we worked with, Zack, was fantastic. He made sure that the tub fit properly and was faced the right way, and he was very considerate of my mom and dad while the installation was going on. I think its a great company, they have a great product, and if anybody needs one of these, I highly recommend them. I already have suggested it to others. It's very easy to use. I love the jets and it feels good!

Ollie Beene

March 26th, 2018 San Diego, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We wanted the tub to improve the comfort of my husband's bath. It's easy and convenient to use, but I had a leak, and I had to call the one that installed it to come and fix it.

Fran George

March 26th, 2018 San Diego, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The tub is very easy to use, but I got it because they made promises to me about a custom tub, and the contractor they hired to install the tub did a sub-par job. When I pointed out the issues, they never corrected them. I won't ever go back to them, and there is zero chance that I'd recommend them.

Charlene

March 26th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I would tell anybody, don't waste your time going any place else. I have a Hydro Dimensions walk-in tub, and it is absolutely fabulous. First of all, it's made in the USA, and with the options they have I basically designed what type of tub I wanted. The price was the best. I'd had four estimates prior to them, and the biggest was $31,000. Hydro Dimensions came in at half of that, and I added a lot of things to the original model that was in the brochure. The people who installed it were absolutely excellent. They even called back afterwards, which nobody ever does, to make sure that everything was fine. They called at least two weeks afterwards. It was a pleasure doing business with them; there is no pressure. The other companies that came gave me "Oh, you're old, you really should have this tub, think of your children and grandchildren..." Those others really try to make you feel guilty, but I got none of that high-pressure salesmanship from Hydro Dimensions. Their customer service are people the best. The tub does everything that it was advertised to do and more. I have two of my neighbors who are interested in putting them in now. I actually let them come down and try it out. If you go buy a car, you drive it first, so I said come down and use the tub! See how you like it! They loved it. One of them will be calling next week to order one.

Lawrence Lusckay

March 26th, 2018 West Mifflin, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We got the tub because there was a recommendation from Keystone Plumbing in our area. I enjoy the massage therapy that it has, and it's very, very easy to use. I did have some problems with it, so I called their customer support, but they really didn't have the information to have it fixed. I went back to Keystone Plumbing, who put it in, and they were very helpful and fixed the problem.

William Shannon

March 26th, 2018 Stevensville, MT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I guess the price is probably what made us decide on it, but I'm not really happy with the installation or the people who installed it. They used my credit card to rent hotel rooms, and other purchases without my permission. They left several things to be improved on. The quality of work was not up to standard; they left my floor unfinished, they left a hole in my ceiling for the access way open and I couldn't find the cover for it, and I'm really not too pleased with the whole installation. The tub itself is fine; it works fine, and it's fairly easy to use.

Robert Barner

March 26th, 2018 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The company is fine, but it took a numerous calls for the sales person to respond. I wanted the tub because I have arthritis and I'm 70 years old. It works well and it looks nice. Its ease of use is average, and it takes a long time to fill it up.

Ronald Hendrickson

March 26th, 2018 Freedom, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I'm too old to get in and out of a regular tub. This one is easy to get into, but it takes a long time for the water to fill up once I'm sitting in there, a lot longer than what I expected. Same thing draining it'can't get out until it's drained; I've got to sit there another long time and get cold. I'm not very satisfied with that aspect. I'm not likely at all to recommend it.

Thomas Masilla

March 26th, 2018 Metairie, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Hydro dimensions makes a high-quality product, and I can highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in getting a walk-in tub. It's particularly a very safe unit, and it met all of our requirements. My wife has some difficulties getting into regular tub, but not this one; it's easy for her. It has all of the features that we wanted in a walk-in tub, with the the jets and the bubbles, the heated seats, the dimensions, the way the door opens and closes... All of the features met our needs. They were very attentive, they gave good customer service, and they did everything that they promised to do when installing it. They produce and provide a very high-quality product.

Wickless Thibodeaux

March 26th, 2018 Belle Chasse, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I needed a walk-in-tub, and Hydro Dimensions' filled that need. It's very easy to use and get into. Their customer support has been fine, though I haven't had to call them.