The majority of BOCA Walk-In Tub reviews (read below) indicate that customers are pleased with BOCA's customer service, the professionalism and experience of the BOCA installation team, as well as the quality of their new walk-in tub.

Overall, customers purchasing a walk-in tub from BOCA can expect a professional and positive experience.

A bit about the company's background and experience in the industry:

In 2010, Bob and Carol Sauers founded BOCA Walk-In Tubs with the hope of creating a product that would better suit the needs of customers looking for quality walk-in tubs. Today, the company is still a family-owned business. One of the most significant distinctions between BOCA Walk-In Tubs and its competitors is BOCA’s frameless tub design, which offers a 0- to 2-inch step into the tub rather than a 4- to 9-inch step.

In addition to the functionality of its tubs, BOCA prides itself on its USA-made certification based on tests that verify that all aspects of the tub are American-made. Other beneficial features of BOCA’s tubs include a leak-proof guarantee, Marine Grade finish that resists bacterial growth, anti-slip features (textured floors), optional grab bars, quick drain, and comfort-curve door design. BOCA is available in all fifty states as well as Canada.

#2 Jacuzzi chevron_right
#3 Safe Step chevron_right

The Good

• Customer-Minded Features and Design
  • American-Made Products
  • Various Tub Sizes
  • Lifetime Warranty
  • Quick Installation Time

Customer-Minded Features and Design

BOCA’s Walk-In Tubs boast one of the lowest step-in heights in the industry: 0 to 2 inches. While the low step-in may seem like an obvious necessity, many other walk-in tubs have much higher step-ins reaching up to 4 to 9 inches. The lower step-in makes the tub much more functional and safe for those who need this type of tub in the first place. With safety in mind, BOCA's tubs also have a quick drain, anti-slip features, including an ADA compliant 17-inch high seat and slip-resistant floors, and comfort-curve door designed for those with limited mobility.

BOCA tubs are created from custom designs, so they can be made to fit any bathroom size or shape. Further, BOCA's tubs include both bacteria-resistant finish and a self-cleaning system to help keep the bathtub free from mold, mildew, and other bacteria. Other available features and options include the following:

• Up to 18 air jets
  • Up to 10 water jets
  • Pure/microbubbles
  • Bidet jet
  • Select-a-flow diverter for water jets
  • Chromatherapy
  • Aromatherapy
  • Heated seat and/or back
  • Ozonator
  • Fill panels
  • Wall mount grab bar
  • Internal grab bar for tub
  • Shower riser for handheld
  • Custom BOCA chrome faucet set with handheld
  • Cable-driven chrome waste and overflow

American-Made Products

While most walk-in tub shells are either imported from China or made from Chinese materials, BOCA’s tubs are "certified made in the USA." This means that the company’s products have undergone testing, even down to the origination of each material used in the tub, to verify that they were made in America.

Various Tub Sizes

BOCA's walk-in tubs are designed to replace an existing tub or shower without the need to fully remodel the room. Additionally, the company states that installation services are available nationwide. Various tub sizes offered through BOCA include the following (L x W x H):

• 26" x 51" x 36"
  • 30" x 47" x 36"
  • 30" x 51" x 36"
  • 30" x 51" x 40"
  • 32" x 56" x 36"
  • 32" x 56" x 40"
  • 32" x 62" x 36"

Lifetime Warranty

Each of BOCA's tubs comes with a lifetime warranty. Potential customers are encouraged to contact the company for more details about what exactly this warranty covers.

Quick Installation Time

From start to finish, BOCA can install walk-in tubs in just 4 to 6 hours, which is the fastest installation in the industry. In addition, the tub can be used the very next day.

The Bad

No Online Pricing

BOCA does not provide any pricing on its website. Customers looking for prices on the actual tubs and installation cannot receive that information without talking to a representative first. However, BOCA’s website states that the company does provide pricing over the phone or via email, so interested consumers are encouraged to contact the company for more information.

The Bottom Line

Our team considers BOCA Walk-In Tubs to be an excellent option for those looking into a quality walk-in tub. The family-owned company provides some competitively good products that have been made in the USA. Safety Tub features include a low step-in height, frameless design, slip-resistant floors and seats, a self-cleaning system, and a variety of other customizable options. BOCA also offers various tub sizes, nationwide installations, quick installation times, and a lifetime warranty.

BOCA Walk-In Tubs aims to make bathing a comfortable and safe experience for all.

5.0

Mike and Wanda (Pikesville, MD)
October 12th, 2018 Pikesville, MD

We love our BOCA tub! Such a smooth purchase from start to finish. Anna M, our first contact, was so efficient. She explained every detail, never tried to push us, and followed up to the very end. Also, BOCA tubs are one half the cost of other tubs and they have all the bells and whistles. The tub is very easy to use and installation takes a few hours. Ten stars and that goes for sales, delivery, warranty, product and, most of all, customer service!

Whitney Hawkes
September 17th, 2018 Saratoga Springs, UT

I really love the BOCA Walk-in tubs. It has a lot of room in it and it is easy to get in.

Delores Grier
August 2nd, 2018 Austell, GA DETAILS

We purchased a house with an old tile shower in the master bathroom. We purchased the Boca Walk-in Tub for our mom. Showers were exhausting for her. The Boca tub allows her to shower or take a bath (which she had not been able to do for years) while seated. The installer was very pleasant to work with a went about his task efficiently. The bathroom has old floor tile. Some of the tiles next to where the tub would sit popped out during the demo of the shower in preparation for the tub. The installer came up with a brilliant temporary solution for us. He used a section of the wall surround, which we also purchased with the tub, and put a strip on the floor between the tub and the tile floor. It looks like it belongs. This will take care of the floor until we can afford to replace it. We have only had the tub for just over a month but are very pleased so far.

Shannon Maness
July 26th, 2018 Sanford, NC DETAILS

The installation team was on time and started to work right away. The crew of 3 were efficient, and did the work in only 4.5 hours from arrival to completion. They went over how the bath works and ensured any questions I had, they answered. Super fast from ordering to fully installed in only 1 week. If I could give them 10 stars I would! Highly recommended!!

George Carpenter
June 28th, 2018 Spring Hill, FL

Delivered on time installed with perfectly installers very amiable and very professional.

Kay
June 1st, 2018 Marietta, GA DETAILS

We have been researching walk-in tubs for a couple of years when we stumbled on Boca tubs web site. We were thrilled with the ability to see how they make the tubs on site and could sit in a couple of models to choose which one was the best fit for her. The ordering process was simple , the delivery prompt and the installation painless! We worked with Anna who was wonderful! We were able to contact her through phone and or email with quick responses. Plus - American made!

Gene Rohling
June 1st, 2018 DETAILS

The purchase experience was excellent. Anna was not pushy but was very informative when I needed it. The tub looks great. We are looking forward to getting installed and running in the next few months.

Jennie A Nealy
May 18th, 2018 Quincy, FL

Great Experience start to finish The Sales Person and the installers were Great to work with. Easy Installation and Professional Demonstrations the installers got the product installed and took their time to demonstrate the product. I am very Satisfied with my Baco walk-in-bath tub. The walk-in-tube is AWESOME and so easy to get in and out of, The quality is great.

Shirley T. Ruth
May 9th, 2018 Marlton, NJ

I discovered this company through a friend and we couldn’t be happier! We were able to give my elderly mother a new, accessible, and safe bathing situation in her own home in no time at all! The customer service and installation was thorough, patient and friendly! We can now all be sure she has everything she needs to continue to be comfortable at home where she’s been for 50+ years. Thank you BOCA walk in tubs!

Santo Lumia
May 8th, 2018 West Palm Beach, FL DETAILS

Purchased one of these Tubs, but the Independent installer did a poor job. My water jets were not controllable and splashed water all over my walls when used. I notified the Company and dealt with Anna M and Dominic T. The help I was given to resolve my problem was outstanding. Mr. T dispatched a team of two to travel from Georgia to my home in West Palm Beach, Fl. In a few hours the problem was fixed at no additional cost to me. I can't say enough about the compassion and understanding shown to me and my wife concerning a problem that had nothing to do with the quality of the Boca Walk In Tub.

Satisfied in Georgia
April 30th, 2018 DETAILS

They were flexible to work with our particular situation. They were significantly below other companies in cost and had a better warranty based on what was in writing versus verbally stated by other companies.

Cliff
April 30th, 2018 Mays Landing, NJ DETAILS

Sales team very knowledgeable. Well constructed tubs.

Craig and Donna Whitcomb
April 30th, 2018 Murfreesboro, TN

First and foremost is Anna M. She was so helpful and friendly. She made everything clear and answered all my questions. She took all the time I needed and never made me feel rushed. She made it possible for us to make 2 payments so we could get our tub. She made the whole experience a breeze. I had many enjoyable conversations with her. Second was the crew that installed my tub. I don't remember their names, but they were the best. Very polite and a joy to have in my home. They were very concerned about our comfort during the install, closing doors to help block noise. They made sure they left my home as clean as it was before they started. If I were to ever need another tub I would most definitely use you again and I would definitely recommend you if I knew anyone who needed one. All in all, you are #1 in my book.

Lisa S
April 30th, 2018 Louisville, KY DETAILS

My experience with BOCA walk-in-tubs has been wonderful. Bob and Anna at BOCA answered all my questions and addressed all my concerns. I so appreciated they gave quotes after getting answers to just a few questions. They had no need to come into my home for hours like other companies. I appreciated that the tub they start out recommending includes so many features, unlike other walk in tub companies where many features are optional add-ons. There was no need for haggling. There was no sales pressure, EVER. Once my order was placed, the shipment and delivery was swift and accurate. I even received a "we'll be there in 20 minutes" call for delivery, which I requested. The installers also were prompt, showing up the day and time arranged. They were professional, respectful of my home and took care of everything from demolition, installation, plumbing, electrical, and cleanup. They took time to explain the features of the tub and offered other helpful suggestions. Just an FYI- the installation fee is paid separately to the installers upon completion. The installers did not take credit or debit cards which was not an issue for me but would be helpful to know. Anyone interested in purchasing a walk-in -tub should absolutely contact BOCA in my opinion. They made this major purchase a very pleasant experience.

Tri Nguyen
April 30th, 2018 Egg Harbor, NJ DETAILS

I’ve always been so afraid of slipping and falling in the tub. It’s nice to have that sense of security knowing I can live by myself and being safe.

Bill Sauers
April 30th, 2018 West Palm Beach, FL DETAILS

Highest quality American made walkin tub on the market! I have peace of mind from experiencing a fall with added benefits of a relaxing spa like experience. From purchase to installation, service was professional and courteous.

Ken

Had 2 installed in last 3 years!! Excellent ordering and install

Mike
April 25th, 2018 DETAILS

Our tub's entry is the lowest we saw in the market (about 2 1/2 inches), the white color matched our bathroom's walls & tile, and the narrow width enabled us to move into the the bathroom w/o enlarging doorways.

Dave
April 25th, 2018 DETAILS

customer oriented let us customize the tub

Yen Trinh
April 25th, 2018 Mays Landing, NJ DETAILS

Great customer service!! Very helpful with my questions and concerns. My mom is very happy with the quality of the tub.

Ron I
April 25th, 2018 Springfield, NJ DETAILS

So easy! Great experience from start to finish!! No pressure sales... great install, quality product and all on time with no surprises! Couldn’t be happier with my experience and especially my tub!!!

Joe Shima
April 25th, 2018 Bergenfield, NJ DETAILS

Usually I do not write reviews. But the service was so good I felt compelled to say something. Working with this group was a pleasure. I will be recommending to friends! Great product too, a 'no brainer' purchase. :) Thank you!

Todd Christen
April 25th, 2018 Manasquan, NJ DETAILS

Great sales, team. Knowledgeable and extremely helpful. Got me everything I wanted. Delivery and installation was right on schedule. Would recommend to everyone

Denice Lee
April 19th, 2018 Senoia, GA

Great experience with BOCA! From the time I contacted them until the time my tub was installed the process was smooth and easy. I love my tub! I replaced my existing corner garden tub and love the results, they trimed it out nicely and it looks great!!! Can’t say enough good things about BOCA, would recommend them to anyone having touble getting in an out of an ordinary tub.

Barbara in Pinehurst, NC
April 16th, 2018 DETAILS

Wonderful to deal with...top notch installer...great product

Patricia chandler
April 16th, 2018 DETAILS

Wonderful customer service all around and the installer was very professional

Cynthia
April 16th, 2018 DETAILS

I love my tub. It is very relaxing and enjoyable after a long day.

April 16th, 2018 DETAILS

The price was much lower than the competitors.

Joe I
April 16th, 2018 DETAILS

Great product, great service, price better than competiton

Terrific Tub
April 16th, 2018 DETAILS

The tub is beautiful, it looks like it was always in place

Roxana & Dean Brueseke
April 16th, 2018 DETAILS

In remodeling the bathroom of what is our retirement home we chose the Boca walk in tub and a walk in shower. I've had a jetted tub for years. It was the perfect solution.

Michigan Customer
April 16th, 2018 DETAILS

Company was great to work with. Fast, easy, great service. Installer - not so much. If it weren't for installer the company would have received a 5 star rating from me.

Melissa Tate
April 16th, 2018 DETAILS

Dell went above and beyond during the installation. It looks beautiful in our Master bath.

Stuart
April 16th, 2018 Marietta, GA DETAILS

I bought my mother in law a boca walk in tub back in 2015. I was searching for a reasonable price but it was 10 k or more. I found out there was a manufacturing plant in woodstock ga. So I went to check it out. 5 stars all around!!!! Polite, no sells pressure, and absolutely best in business. Usa made too!!!! And they quoted me 8500 for everything. The installers who came out were terrific and very fast and curious. Boca tubs are 1# in business.

Debbie McCoy
April 13th, 2018 Kennesaw, GA DETAILS

We purchased a tub for my grandmother in 2017 after she returned home from rehab. She had a walk in shower but preferred to use her guest bathtub which was a feat getting her out of! After we installed the walk in tub, it was much easier to get her in and out of the tub! The low step was the feature that helped us the most, but she enjoyed the jet therapy as well. Fast turnaround and install. We haven't had any issues with the tub since install.

Herbert Bright
April 12th, 2018 Atlanta, GA DETAILS

From the sales lady to the installation.I must say the best customer service ever,I didn't have to clean up behind their work. Everything was an and still awesome. My mother love? her tub.Thanks Herbert Bright.

Cindy F
April 11th, 2018 Palm Beach Gardens, FL DETAILS

My experience with Boca Walk-In Tubs was an easy and positive one. Anna in customer service was fantastic. She was always happy to answer all my questions no matter how many times I called. Her patience was greatly appreciated and she always got back to me with the answers to all my concerns. The owner delivered the tub himself from Georgia to Florida and was alway available to speak with if necessary. The 2 gentlemen who installed the tub came across the state from Tampa and were the best. They were neat and efficient and very nice. After having dealt with other walk in tub companies and fighting to get a deposit back from one of them, I can't say enough good things about Boca. The tub is considerably less money than all the other companies I looked at and the product is superior.

Fred Marley
April 11th, 2018 Punxsutawney, PA DETAILS

When I was shopping for a walk-in tub I saw that BOCA was veteran owned and I favored them for that reason. Bob was totally up-front with me on pricing but explained to me the superior quality which I would receive from BOCA versus the cheaper competitors. The installed tub is like a rock, (solid) and has performed perfectly. Yes, the BOCA tub cost more than one might have cost from Home Depot but I'm delighted with it. NO REGRETS!!!

Mark Carlson
April 11th, 2018 Orange, CA DETAILS

I did my research and this company provides the best value for a walk in tub.

Rick Cohan
April 10th, 2018 Metairie, LA DETAILS

I purchased this step in tub a little over six years ago. We have never had any need for service for this product as it is very well made. No issues or defects at all. My wife has been ill and this tub is great for her with her disabilities. I contacted many of the companies but Boca was the least expensive and with the best reviews. Now my review would be no less than a perfect deal. Great product,lowest cost, with a great install. If you need one of these tubs then these people do it right!! Rick Cohan

Curtis Miller
April 3rd, 2018 Atlanta, GA DETAILS

entire experience was absolutely incredible. Anna was very knowledgeable as well as bob..