StopIRSDebt.com specializes in tax issues (appealing tax liens, tax levies, wage garnishment, etc.) and has helped thousands of people find relief from their tax debt. With the Stop IRS Debt program, taxpayers can expect to receive relief from the IRS and state tax officials.

It has a $5,000 minimum tax debt requirement.

Stop IRS Debt can also offer protection when the IRS is coming after wages and savings accounts. The company offers a wide range of tax debt services from the setting up of a payment plan to appealing for an Offer in Compromise (OIC).

Fees differ based on each client's IRS problems, but the average price for tax relief services is between $1,500 and $2,500. Potential customers must call for a quote on their specific tax debt needs. StopIRSDebt.com was founded in 2001 with the goal to help relieve tax debt.

View StopIRSDebt.com Reviews

The Good

• Tax Professionals
  • Tax Services
  • Availability
  • Minimum Debt Requirement

Tax Professionals

The team at Stop IRS Debt consists of tax relief attorneys, Certified Public Accountants (CPAs), enrolled agents, and tax investigators. It offers individualized tax services to offer optimal care to each customer's tax situation. When clients sign up, they have the option to give the company power of attorney, allowing the professionals at Stop IRS Debt to correspond with the IRS on the client's behalf.

As a result, the taxpayer will no longer receive phone calls or mail from the IRS. Rather, phone calls and mail will be sent to Stop IRS Debt's team, enabling them to have more information about the case and allowing them to respond faster.

Too many people are pushed to the brink of bankruptcy for no reason other than the fact that they didn't know tax laws better. Most people don't understand the appeals process, let alone how to submit an effective appeal. A tax professional with tax law expertise will not only help overburdened customers relieve the stress of fighting the Internal Revenue Service, but will also help protect the taxpayer's bank account and ensure their financial welfare.

With a dedicated tax attorney or enrolled agent, you are not only more informed, you are protected should the IRS come around with a hefty bank levy (which freezes a debtor's bank account) and from overwhelming IRS tax debt. The ensuing penalties from an IRS audit can result in complete financial destitution. If you owe the IRS more than you can pay in your current financial situation, a tax relief company is helpful. Your tax relief company must have certified tax professionals.

Tax Services

Those who are in danger of IRS levies, liens, and high taxes can approach tax relief companies like Stop IRS Debt with certain expectations, like appeals services for any tax levy (asset seizure, bank levy, IRS wage garnishments, etc.) or lien.

A good tax relief company will be able to help the taxpayer arrange an installment agreement with the IRS if they owe back taxes. An installment agreement allows the taxpayer to pay off back taxes and IRS debt with a monthly payment plan. A payment plan will allow customers to pay off debt at a manageable pace over the course of several months that they can afford to pay.

Every tax relief company should offer basic tax services, like an offer in compromise or an installment agreement. When making an offer in compromise, the tax relief company will negotiate with the IRS on a settlement amount. This reduced debt is easier for taxpayers to pay.

The most common ways to resolve tax debt is through an offer in compromise and an installment agreement. The qualification requirements for penalty abatement are very strict. Penalty abatement is difficult to achieve. If you need penalty abatement, it's a good idea to have a tax expert on your side.

Stop IRS Debt goes the extra mile with its tax services, allowing them to meet a wide array of individual needs.

The company has highly trained tax professionals who understand the laws behind taxes, the IRS, and IRS audits, allowing them to submit a convincing Offer in Compromise (OIC) should you qualify for one. The diversity of its services also allows Stop IRS Debt to help clients who have multiple tax debt concerns. Its services include the following:

• Tax relief
  • Tax return filing
  • End wage garnishment
  • Bank levy removal
  • IRS payment plans
  • IRS tax lien/Federal tax lien lift
  • IRS bank levy/Federal tax levy lift
  • State and Federal IRS tax debt
  • Offshore banking
  • Innocent spouse relief
  • Offer in Compromise
  • Installment Agreement

The full range of debt relief services allows the company to help with all kinds of tax problems.

For each of the tax relief solutions, individuals must demonstrate financial hardship that affects their paying the debt in full.

Availability

Stop IRS Debt is available to customers nationwide. Those suffering under the burden of unpaid taxes can benefit from Stop IRS Debt's nationwide tax service availability through installment agreements, advice against bankruptcy, help with filing your tax return and other services.

Minimum Debt Requirement

This company has a minimum debt requirement of $5,000 in taxes. This is lower than the industry average of $7,500-$10,000 in taxes, making its relief services available to more customers. If you have a high tax liability, you may even qualify for an Offer in Compromise or appeal certain taxes.

StopIRSDebt also has experience with much higher amounts of debt. So, potential clients seeking debt relief for significant tax debt can find excellent service from StopIRSDebt.

The Bad

Limited Money-Back Guarantee

Guarantees vary on a case-by-case basis. It is best for customers to talk to a representative to see if they qualify. Since the customers are seeking financial relief it's common to see negative customer reviews that complain about this very topic. A money-back guarantee is one of the most rewarding parts about using a tax relief company.

The Bottom Line

StopIRSDebt.com offers extensive services protecting customers from the threat of bankruptcy, removing a federal tax lien, negotiating an installment agreement, drafting OICs, and even tax preparation. It also has a great team of professionals (tax attorneys, enrolled agents, and CPAs) to help assist in the taxpayer's cases and resolve IRS tax problems.

Stop IRS Debt is available in all 50 states, which is convenient for potential customers. Interested consumers will need to speak directly with the company to see if they qualify for a money-back guarantee. The tax resolution firm has a $5,000 minimum debt requirement, which is low for the industry.

If you are dealing with IRS collection, an IRS wage garnishment, or owe back taxes, Stop IRS Debt offers good relief services. At this time we recommend taking advantage of the free consultation to see if this company fits your tax debt needs.

Call our recommended rep over at StopIRSDebt.com below.

4.0

Victoria McKenzie
October 15th, 2019 DETAILS

Prompt, courteous, professional, and follow through.

Jamie Neubeck
October 8th, 2019 DETAILS

DO NOT PAY THESE PEOPLE A PENNY TO HELP YOU! It is complete lies. I even have emails stating they will minimize my debt GUARANTEED, but in fact, they will only add to your debt. How? Well, first, they will take $2500 of your money for the fee. Secondly, they will tell you to stop paying the IRS your monthly payment, if you are on a payment plan. That will prompt the IRS to penalize you even further. DO NOT fall for their line either: THIS PROCESS IS TWO-FOLD, YOU MAY HAVE BEEN DEFINED MINIMIZATION OF YOUR FEES, BUT NOW WE APPLY FOR MINIMIZATION/ELIMINATION OF YOUR PENALTIES. I just recieved final word today, that after $2500, and 16 months, STOPIRSTAXTDEBT.COM did not minimize my fees by ONE SINGLE PENNY. In fact, I now owe thousands more in penalties. I could literally cry if I was not in shock. I cannot stress enough, my fellow humans, DO NOT trust these crooks. They make you jump through 1,000 hoops, send them paperwork upon transcript, upon fax.... TO ONLY GET YOU FURTHER IN DEBT THEN YOU WERE. My name is Jamie Helm-Neubeck, look me up on Facebook, message me with any questions. The only thing I can do now is stop this company from claiming any further victims. I am sick right now.

Oct 08, 2019

Jamie, I am very concerned about the accusations made. I will let you know we do not nor can we prompt the IRS to penalize you further. As they IRS has penalties and interest that are automatic when there is an unpaid balance. Please call our office so we can rectify this situation and go over all available programs. The phone number is (800)409-1024.

Jessie Davis
October 4th, 2019 Graham, WA DETAILS

Very fast response, professional service

Oct 08, 2019

Thank you Jesse we love to hear positive reviews from clients.

Cheryl B Goldin
October 4th, 2019 Miami Beach, FL

Super informative and kind. Really enjoyed talking to Mr E, the compliance manager.

Oct 08, 2019

Our job is to put you at ease and to educate you for the future. Please let our office know if we can further assist you.

Diane A.
October 1st, 2019 Canyon Country, CA DETAILS

After my initial contact consisting of a detailed phone call I became a client. The information given me was straight forward helping me come to a logical decision with no regrets. As I completed the required sign up process which was quite painless, I felt that ton of bricks fall.

Oct 08, 2019

Diane, so glad we could help. Let us handle the heavy lifting so you dont have to. Thank you for putting your faith in us.

Linda H
September 27th, 2019 Reidsville, NC DETAILS

I’m having the same trouble with this company I’ve yet to see any results they’ve taken my money and I stopped it then months later they attacking my account with my knowledge. Someone supposed to get back with me but hasn’t fraud

Oct 08, 2019

Linda please call asap! If you can provide some of your basic information I can review your case and see what happened. Please call (800)409-1024.

D. Kaiser
September 23rd, 2019 San Diego, CA DETAILS

StopIRSDebt kept me informed each step of the way from intake to final resolution. I felt comfortable enough to trust that the outcome would be the best for me. Today, my debt has been completely resolved providing I file my taxes on time each and every year!

Sep 23, 2019

Thank you so much for the amazing review. We value our clients and are glad we could resolve the debt.

HILARY GROENENBOOM
September 23rd, 2019 Springfield, MO DETAILS

my husband is a client of this company and has been paying them a while i seen very unprofessional looking emails requesting past w2 forms so i called and a girl named Jessica answered i asked what am i paying you for if your telling him to gather this information that is your job to gather paper work she became frantic put me on hold then got back on and put phone on speaker phone with a gentleman acting as an attorney i asked the same question they couldnt answer i asked how much ive paid them they said over 2000 i asked again what services have you provided for what ive paid you it took 10 minutes and placing me on hold again for them to come up with an answer so i ask again why am i paying you if your telling my husband to collect the w2 forms and send them to you isnt that your job as the attorney jessica and the gentlemen were panicking and kept placing me on hold i asked for the gentlemens name and bar number because he was acting as the atty i asked several times he and jessica were cutting me off in talking yelling at me i did tell them i was contacting the IRS to see what they've filed on behalf of my husband they yelled at me stating if i did contact IRS its a breach of contract. if they were legit they shouldn't have a problem with me; who is not under contract, or even anyone under contract to call and verify someone is working with the IRS on their behalf if you are paying them to do this and the only verification the company sends you is through emails they typed themselves by the end of the call and asking for the gentlemans name and bar number repeatedly he finally screams at me that he is only a paralegal but wont give his name so i then ask for the attorneys name and bar number on the case Jessica puts me on hold comes back very frantic and gives me a bar number and hangs up on me immediately they say they are out of California i search the bar association for the bar number she has given and that is an invalid number it did not register at all to any attorney i called back spoke to another lady who was very nice polite and professional she said their address is 10100 Santa Monica blvd Los Angeles suite 300 its registered to a Mesereau law firm I contacted the law firm they say they have no association to StopIRSdebt.com someone called me this morning to give bar number she left a message that she has the bar number for me but i have called it back multiple times they do not answer at all when i call and they use numerous numbers for the company that cant be traced i tried a reverse number search to see who they were registered to and located all i want is the bar number and attorneys name and hard copy proof they have provided services the only proof they have sent is hand typed emails I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO ISSUE PAYING A LEGITIMATE COMPANY FOR SERVICES ALL IM TRYING TO DO IS VERIFY THE COMPANIES LEGITIMACY AND THAT SERVICES HAVE BEEN PROVIDED FOR THE 2000+ DOLLARS IVE PAID THEM A COMPANY THAT IS LEGITIMATE SHOULDN'T HAVE ANY ISSUES PROVIDING THIS INFORMATION TO A PAYING CUSTOMER WHO HAS NEVER MISSED A PAYMENT IF THEY CAN JUST PROVIDE THE INFORMATION I HAVE REQUESTED AND HARD COPY PROOF OF SERVICES PROVIDED I WILL MOST DEFINITELY APOLOGIZE FOR THE MISUNDERSTANDING BUT I BELIEVE AFTER PAYING MORE OVER $2000 I HAVE PAID FOR THIS INFORMATION AND HARD COPY VERIFICATION

Sep 24, 2019

Hilary, I would like to address all of your questions and concerns asap. I just need speak with you on the phone. It sounds as if there is a lot of miscommunication. I would like to get this rectified.

CHERYL BALDWIN
September 11th, 2019 DETAILS

We have been paying IRS now and after talking with Stop IRS they let us know we were not even covering the interest and penalties each month with our payments. They have been very helpful and my husband and myself are both feeling much better about how this will turn out.

Oct 08, 2019

Cheryl thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We work hard to put our clients at ease take the stress off of you.

Brian K Alton
September 9th, 2019 Silver Lake, WA

Do not deal with this company. You'll get numerous calls every hour. I've called the (800) number as well as the local number they call from. I can tell you that the rep for the toll free number was a little nicer. The local number I called to ask them to stop harassing me, I mean literally calling every hour all day long. The first girl, when I asked to please stop calling and in trying to explain that, she literally started yelling at me about how I was on their calling list because I was the one who did that. Very argumentative and rude. The second time I called a few days later, to the local company, the guy hung up on me and when I tried calling back he wouldn't be a man and answer, immediately put me on hold. I know they obviously hire very unprofessional people who do not have any education above the 8th grade. If you go to the B.B.B. (Better Business Bureau) this company has a lot of complaints against them, just in the last year!

Sep 09, 2019

Brian I am so sorry to hear that you have had this experience. I just need to clarify as to whether you are an actual client. If you can please call me at (800)409-1024 I can remove you from any list but I would need to collect some information from you. Thank you in advance.

just sayin
September 9th, 2019 Hurleyville, NY DETAILS

This company did nothing but take money I could have used to pay the IRS. They said they would interface with the IRS... they did not. I had to call and set up a payment plan; the IRS was not happy. Stop IRS debt said, "You will only have to pay for a few years. after a certain age they cannot get payment from you any more....

Sep 09, 2019

We are never pleased to hear that one of our clients is unsatisfied with the service. I would like to get this resolved for you as soon as possible. Unfortunately since there is no name attached to this review I can address any of your case concerns. If you would be willing reach out to us at (800)409-1024 or perhaps provide some basic information I would gladly get this rectified. I look forward to speaking with you!

Maryanne Smith
August 23rd, 2019 San Antonio, TX DETAILS

At first I felt it was hard to communicate with you. When I faxed material to you I didn’t get feed back. It wasn’t until one of the advisors explained the process to me, like calling and letting you know I faxed material to you. After learning the process it was flawless. Thank for all your help.

Sep 09, 2019

Thank you so much for the positive review Maryanne! We are glad we were able to help and get you through the process!

Elspeth Laird
July 30th, 2019 Abilene, TX DETAILS

while i appreciate the tax work their customer service is terrible.

Jul 30, 2019

Elspeth I would like to get a better understanding of your concerns so we can rectify the situation. Please call our service department at (800)409-1024 to provide us chance to resolve any concerns you might have. I hope you allow us the chance to give you a better experience and turn that three stars into five.

Linda JARVIS
July 23rd, 2019 New Bern, NC DETAILS

We have been working with stopirsdebt.com. we have a federal tax lien on us and owed 35000. We have been paying $1000.00 a month for 2 years and are now down to $15000.00. We made this agreement ourselves. The only thing they did was get our $1000.00 pmt reduced to $200.00 per month. We wanted them to get penalty and interest reduced and to have the lien lifted. After all the money we paid them not one thing has been done. Stay away.

Jul 23, 2019

Thank you for your feedback Linda. We do not take complaints lightly and would sincerely appreciate the opportunity to speak with you again to further discuss your case. We can go over the penalty abatement process and any pending concerns. Please call our office at (800)409-1024. We look forward to hearing from you.

Richard Trites
July 22nd, 2019 DETAILS

They were able to cut my it's payment and I am now able to pay them monthly

Jul 24, 2019

Richard thank you for the five star review and happy to have helped.

Elizabeth

they are expensive I thought. But I did appreciate them allowing payments

Jul 30, 2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback Elizabeth. We try to accommodate clients to the best of our ability.

Steve
July 22nd, 2019 DETAILS

Actually do everything they say readily available to answer all your questions.

Jul 23, 2019

We appreciate the positive feedback. Our team strives to provide the best service possible, communicating with our client every step of the way. Thanks for the great review!

Gilbert C.Rodriguez Jr.
July 9th, 2019 San Antonio, TX DETAILS

THEY ARE DOING A GREAT JOB HELPING ME OUT WITH MY TAXES. I CAN'T TELL YOU WHAT A RELIEF THIS IS.I WASN'T ABLE TO SLEEP AT NIGHT WITH THIS CONSTANT TAX PROBLEM. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND STOPIRS DEPT

Jul 23, 2019

That's amazing to hear! We appreciate the positive feedback. We strive to provide the best service possible. Glad you are able to relax now and let us take the wheel. We will be here for you every step of the way.

Steven
July 9th, 2019 Berlin, WI DETAILS

They don't keep you advised about what the status is of your claim

Jul 09, 2019

Steven we work to update clients at every milestone on the case, If I could collect some basic information from you I could see whats going on. Lets have a quick chat. I can be reached at (800)409-1024.

Sharon Gillette
July 9th, 2019 Haslett, MI DETAILS

I never hear from them. I don''t have any idea what my progress is.

Jul 09, 2019

Sharon we never like hearing that a client is concerned or confused. If I could collect some basic information from you I could have your case manager call you and discuss the case. Also, we offer the client portal, and live chat for assistance as well. We provide multiple resources for clients.

Mary Theresa Anderson
July 9th, 2019 Smyrna, DE DETAILS

They don''t help. I could have resolved my issues with the IRS, directly. I still have to pay all that I owe. They don''t answer calls or respond to questions. I just recently sent them a message from the IRS, 3 days ago, they have not acknowledged or responded to that inquiry.

Jul 09, 2019

Mary I am sorry to hear you feel this way. If I can collect some basic information from you will be able to contact you and get this resolved.

Kristy D.
July 8th, 2019 Wills Point, TX DETAILS

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! They charged me $2500 for nothing. I had already set up installment payments with the IRS, and then I saw their ad on Facebook. I called them and they said they would help to get my amount owed and penalties and interest all decreased. Nothing was accomplished! I hired them in July of 2018. I finally talked to the IRS myself in May of 2019 and re-set up my installment plan. This is a scam. I also requested a refund. Of course, I was denied.

Jul 08, 2019

Kristy, I would love to rectify this situation. Lets get on the phone and discuss your case and see if we can get this resolved. I will just need some basic information from you so I can review your case. Thank you!

Howard dansby
June 25th, 2019 Coshocton, OH

You guys did a excellent job in my tax case and I will recommend you to all my friends and relatives thank you very much

Jun 25, 2019

Thank you so much for the positive review Howard! We value your feedback and are glad we could be of service!

David C.
June 25th, 2019 Clovis, CA

Fantastic organization. It took 14 months, but they were able to make a $14k tax bill go away. Money well spent.

Jun 25, 2019

David we are here to help and love removing tax debt for our clients! Thank you so much for the review!

c.k.
June 25th, 2019 Honolulu, HI DETAILS

Not sure if the reviews are fake but I spent a lot of money for them to help me. And a year after corresponding emails sending the same info more than once (which I found frustrating) because it seems like they lost what I sent or couldn't make extra copies for whatever reason. I ended up paying everything I owed at the beginning anyway. And when I told them I was very upset because I spent over a thousand dollars (of money I didn't have and used my credit card for payment) for something I could have done myself, the best they could do was ask me for more info so they can send a letter to the IRS which ended up in being given the option of a payment plan (something I could have done myself) I would never trust these kinds of people. So i'm wondering if the reviews are fake. And if they couldn't promise debt relief at the end, then they could have at least refunded half the money that I could have used to pay some of my taxes back. So......at the end I spent over a thousand dollars more on top of what I owed the IRS.

Jun 25, 2019

Hi C.K.! I am so sorry to hear that you feel that way. We never like to hear that a client is upset with the service. Perhaps we could get on the phone and go over your case. I can assure you we work to get the best resolution possible based on your individual circumstances. We would just need some basic information from you. Lets see if we can get this resolved.

edward van alst
June 21st, 2019 Bethpage, NY DETAILS

co. is a lier. they claim to help you but do nothing , spent 6400 dollars to resolve my tax issues and got nothing done to help me . co sent me a letter stating that a agreement was done with irs solving my tax issues. made payments to irs according to this co letter just to find out months later by irs that no agreement was ever done.filled complaints with bbb attorney general.etc. hope someone puts this co out of business they are a complete scam co

Jun 21, 2019

Edward please contact our office immediately so we can get this rectified. We do not like hearing that our clients are upset. Lets get on the phone and have a quick pow wow. Please call (800)409-1024.

Debbie A Bryant Cook
June 20th, 2019 Lindale, GA DETAILS

I am glad that some of you you had your issues resolved. for me they take out multiple payments on my fixed income and I have to wait for a credit while my other bills bounce, Spent an hour on the phone today with no resolution. The people that answer the phone wonderful while the financial department treat you like its your fault So sorry I panicked with my retirement issues and did not to resolve on my own. paying all this money and there is still lien on my home.

Jun 20, 2019

Debbie I am so sorry to hear that this is going on. I will have the accounting manager contact you immediately to get this rectified.

Theresa Woyame
June 18th, 2019 Lone Pine, CA DETAILS

OMG!! I wish I would have read that this before I got involved with these people. Save yourself do not give them a dime. Before I started with them I had around $60,000 of debt and paid them $6,800 to help me, that was 7 months ago. Absolutely agree you can't get ahold of anyone via phone or email there until they want more money from you. They reached out to me 3 days ago and informed me that I owed $115,000 which I have no idea where that figure came from and told me they needed $4,200 more from me to help me. So far $11,000 and they've done nothing for me except ignore me. Complete scam artists!!!! I would have been better off dealing with the IRS that $11,000 I paid them could go towards my text debt. They say they are tax attorneys , they may be finding out what a real attorney can do shortly. I'm sure there is a legal repercussion against this flagrant scamming and stealing that they're doing. I really hope this is helpful, I hate writing reviews , but I really would feel terrible if someone else got screwed the way I am.

Jun 18, 2019

Theresa, I am so sorry to hear that you feel this way. Lets get on the phone and find get your concerns addressed. Please call (800)409-1024 so that we can resolve your case. We never like to hear that our clients are upset!

Mr. ZC Rawls
May 31st, 2019 Pataskala, OH DETAILS

These dirty crooked people will scam you dont use them. They set you up for pymts every month and when your pymt is due they take out double the amount sometimes 3x the amount. You call them about it and they lie to your face and they fail to tell you about additional fees. Dont use them. They hang up on you.

Jun 04, 2019

James kenner
May 24th, 2019 Florissant, MO DETAILS

May 23rd I had the occasion to speak with Ariana. She was respectful, professional and thorough in her responses. I could feel her enthusiasm and eagerness to assist and answer my questions. Please share these complimentary remarks as she represented your organization well! James Kenner. 3524

May 29, 2019

Thank you much for the amazing review James! We value our clients and are eager to help resolve their tax issue.

Rick Rader
April 25th, 2019 Minneapolis, MN DETAILS

What a Joke!! They reel you in by telling you they can lower your tax debt and building you up with a bunch of lies so they can take your money and put you further into debt. They absolutely do not care about you, only your money. My case has been open two years now and I have paid well over $4200 dollars to these scam artists. They are there when it's time for you to pay, but when you need the help it's like a ghost town!!They just now finally sent me an IRS form 433-D stating that "there's no way of knowing" if the IRS will lower my tax debt !! WTF- Your ads all claim that's exactly what you will do?!?! We could have been paying off the debt for the past two years instead of relying on these people that are clearly incapable of doing their jobs right. I reached out to the IRS(which is what i should have done 2 years ago) and they have helped me to begin the OIC(Offer in Compromise) process. My wife and I are common people who make decent money and made the mistake of falling behind on our taxes. I have to believe we are like a lot of people out there, I dont like writing negative reviews but this company needs to be put out of business. If your behind call the IRS and deal with them- STAY AWAY from this company!!!

Apr 25, 2019

Rick I am so sorry to hear that you feel that way. We never like to hear that a client is upset with the service. Perhaps we could get on the phone and go over your case. We would just need some basic information from you. Lets see if we can get this resolved.

Timothy Burnham
April 15th, 2019 Center Point, LA DETAILS

Very responsive and helpful. Inexpensive as well.

Apr 16, 2019

Thank you Timothy! We believe in communication and transparency. We are here to help.

Kathy
April 15th, 2019 Saranac, MI DETAILS

Started StopIRSDebt.com oweing IRS $17,000.00 , received "Hardship" title from IRS now owing IRS $21,000.00 for IRS incorrectly filling out my tax return. Although IRS isn't pursuing collection, they will keep all my tax returns until my debt that IRS created is paid. So I've gained a "Hardship" title, additional penalties at a cost of over $3,000.00 to StopIRSDebt.com .

Bernie Waller
April 15th, 2019 Lansdale, PA DETAILS

They stay in touch and go the extra mile

Apr 16, 2019

Thank you so much Bernie! We value our clients and I am glad it shows.

Brad Collier
April 11th, 2019 Edmond, OK DETAILS

Terrible company I read some of the 5 star fake reviews that looks like their staff wrote but this company did nothing for 2 years as I sent them everything the IRS sent me. Till finally the IRS put a Levy on my bank accounts and it took me trying to call them multiple time(which is hard to get ahold of anyone) and they did a payment plan on a balance way higher than the original because of 2 years of penalties.

Apr 11, 2019

Brad I am sorry you feel frustrated. We definitely take all of reviews very seriously. Why dont you call our office so we can go over your case in detail. Lets see if we can get this resolved. I will just need some basic information from you and then we can get this taken care of.

Jimmy
April 8th, 2019 Honolulu, HI DETAILS

Length of time and how much they care.They tell you everything what is going to happen.

Apr 08, 2019

Jimmy, thank you so much for the positive review. We definitely care about all of our clients and glad that you feel that way!

David Escobedo
April 8th, 2019 Bakersfield, CA DETAILS

You have been a God sent and helped me with the irs and state as well and i thank you very much keep up the great work for all in need of this type of problems

Apr 08, 2019

Thank you David! We appreciate the feedback and are here to help in whatever way we can.

Gloria Fisher
April 8th, 2019 Kansas City, MO DETAILS

The communication is electronic and not very informative.

Apr 08, 2019

Gloria, I am sorry you feel that we are not a full five stars. Please call our office so we can have a quick discussion regarding your case. We can use whichever form of communication is easiest for you.

John Doe
April 8th, 2019 Lillington, NC DETAILS

They don't know what they are talking about . I feel like they are college graduates and have no clue what they are doing

Apr 08, 2019

I am sorry you feel this. Lets rectify this as quickly as possible. If you would be willing to provide some basic account information including your name etc I would be happy to provide you a full summary of your case. Please call (800)409-1024. Thank you!

Tashawna Smith
April 8th, 2019 Aberdeen, MD DETAILS

They are extremely communicative! In this day and age we are all so busy and we tend to forget to check emails etc. As soon as they send me an email they also send a text and if I have not completed something, they make sure I am aware that they are waiting on my response. Usually this only happens when a provider is expecting a payment, not when it is in the benefit of the customer! I am extremely impressed. It feels like they really care about my case.

Apr 08, 2019

Thank you Tashawna! Our team appreciates the feedback. We care about each client and want to provide the best experience possible.

Lucinda B
March 22nd, 2019 Mansfield, OH DETAILS

This company has taken my money and when I email them to ask where are they at in resolving my problem. They just tell me what they are looking into it for months now I’ve been getting the run around!

Mar 22, 2019

I am so sorry to hear that. Lets get on the phone and see if we can have a resolve this. Call our office at (800)409-1024 or let me know when you are available to speak. I will just need some basic information from you. Hope to speak with you soon!

Linda
March 18th, 2019 Temecula, CA DETAILS

Scam doesn't begin to describe StopIRSDebt.com No return calls, on hold for what seems a lifetime. Jack you around until their limit refund policy kicks in.

Mar 18, 2019

Linda, I am so sorry to hear you feel this way. Lets get on the phone and see if we can have a resolve this. Call our office at (800)409-1024 or let me know when you are available to speak. I will just need some basic information from you. Hope to speak with you soon!

Will T
March 7th, 2019 Richmond, TX DETAILS

I have found them to be very professional and helpful in assisting me in getting my taxes brought current. I feel confident if representation with the IRS is needed I will be well represented. Highly recommend them.

Mar 07, 2019

Will thank you so much for that stellar review. We love to hear that our client would recommend us to others and are completely confident in the service we provide. We know how scary tax debt can be, so we are here to hold your hand throughout the entire process. Best Wishes!

Patrick
February 26th, 2019 DETAILS

The company followed through with everything they said they would and customer service is excellent.

Feb 28, 2019

Thank you so much for the amazing review. We strive for excellence and appreciate you!

Merle McKeehan
February 26th, 2019 DETAILS

They have exceeded my every expectation and they keep in constant contact with you the whole way. It put's you in a worry free state of mind.

Feb 28, 2019

Merle we value you as a client. The way we show all of our clients we care is walking them through the process and staying in communication! We wish you the best!

February 26th, 2019 DETAILS

Professional and keepsmeinformed when I have a question they are quick to respond. I can always speak with my account manager

Feb 28, 2019

73 Thank you so much for the great review! We are here for you!

Thelma Vance
February 20th, 2019 DETAILS

Performed well and produced good results.

Feb 22, 2019

Thank you so much Thelma! Our goal is to get you the best results possible.

Gilbert Orozco
February 20th, 2019 DETAILS

They did what they said, remove my tax problem.

Feb 22, 2019

Glad we could be of service and remove your tax problem! Thank you for the review.

Ariana
February 20th, 2019 DETAILS

One great team of people that will put everything in order for you. It's great relief when you have someone to deal with IRS agent.

Feb 22, 2019

Ariana, we are so glad we could put your case "in order" and deal with the IRS for you. Best wishes!

Larry
February 20th, 2019 DETAILS

They are very efficient and they have the ability to do the things that I don't have the ability to do.

Feb 22, 2019

Thank you for the great review Larry!