Honest Tax Logo

Honest Tax

Honest Tax Relief strives to make sure every client receives great results and is kept informed on what is happening every step of their case.

Honest Tax Relief specializes in state tax issues, audits, innocent spouse cases, sales, payroll tax issues. It also provides tax preparation services.

Unlike other companies, Honest Tax Relief does not take on every client. If it can’t help a customer, Honest Tax Relief communicates that information to customers. However, once a customer is onboard, clients can expect constant communication until the conclusion of their case.

5.0

Jack Ulstad Van Nuys, CA

I have to say that with all these tax service/tax relief companies these days, claiming they will get your taxes owed to IRS reduced dramatically (it's just NOT the case if you have decent income and can pay off full amount within 10 years), the name "Honest Tax" had me a little skeptical. But over 7 months ago I had been desperately looking for a good tax service to help me get my mess with the IRS cleared up once and for all, so I contacted them and told them about my situation. I first spoke to Logan on the phone who was very thorough and asked me detailed information on my tax info, and I was very impressed with her way of explaining everything to me and how honest she was (no big promises)... I also told Logan that I had started using a tax service that's been around for quite some time, but wasn't completely happy with the way they were handling my tax situation (always very minimal in the conversation, not that caring it seemed, and wasn't really being very clear what they could do to clear up my tax nightmare). She told me she was familiar with that tax service organization, and seemed disappointed that I wasn't too pleased with the service I was receiving. We talked a little bit more, but I was at work and had to end the phone call after a good 30+ mins of conversation. Later that same day, I got a call back from Logan who told me she wanted me to talk to her Sr. VP at Honest Tax, Mitchell A, because as it turns out Mr. Agnew was an acquaintance of my current tax guy. So Logan handed the call over to him, and I spoke with Mr. A for a while about my tax situation, and I must say I was impressed with Mr. A a great deal... Especially when he told me they would be more than happy to handle my tax mess, but that he wanted to be honest with me and tell me my current tax guy and his company were actually very good at what they do. He went as far to say that even though they were competitors, they had respect for this other tax service, and that I should consider giving my current tax service another chance at handling my taxes. So I did decide to stick with my current tax guy, but I still wonder if I should have made the switch to Honest Tax (especially since my tax nightmare still not completely cleared up). Who knows, I still may make that switch... Or at least maybe the next time the IRS makes my life miserable (if there is another time God forbid), I will call on their services. But one thing is for sure, I have to say that the name of their company is not a bunch of BS... I mean, who does that these days? I firmly believe that this truly IS an HONEST TAX Relief company!

Tony San Diego, CA

Excellent company, easy to work with and responsive to questions that I had. The IRS takes a long time but Honest Tax was able to submit my paperwork right away. They stopped all the letters and calls. Peace of mind is priceless.

Lorena Van Nuys, CA

Honest tax released my garnishment and set me up on a good program. They really did wonders for me! I am just glad i can pay my bills again. Thank you guys.