TurboTax Logo

9.2

Ellie American Fork, UT

Turbo tax simplified the process and made it so much easier to understand! I was able to complete my taxes much faster and more efficiently than if I wouldn’t have used the website, and it’s affordable too!

Rocio Diaz Tallahassee, FL

For beginners, TurboTax is an easy way to file your taxes without having to worry about paying for an expensive accountant. Turbotax is easy and have a great customer service.

Kogan Powell West Valley City, UT

Really streamlined and simple method of doing your taxes especially as a novice like me. However, their phrasing at the payment step can be a little tricky, I ended up paying for a premium service (which I didn't need at all) without knowing.

Karen Torino Tallahassee, FL

TurboTax was the best to use for my first time filing taxes. I started off with their free program and I loved it so much I upgraded to the $30 one to benefit as much as possible. Super fast and easy!

Kathy Faustin Tallahassee, FL

I have never done taxes before so this company helped me so much with doing it myself. It was quick and extremely easy. I recommend this for anyone who has trouble or is confused about taxes!

JDWain Tallahassee, FL

I use turbotax every year for my tax prep needs and find that the interface is easier to use than other tax software. Also got a discount on the premium service for filling my taxes early this year!

Amy Christian Las Vegas, NV

How does anyone do their taxes with anyone else!? I’ve used turbo tax for years and always get excellent online help when I have questions. The pricing is great and it is SO easy to use. Takes the stress out of taxes!

Angelina Hamilton Gulfport, MS

Very easy to use. Walks you through step by step with details. If you have a question there is help available. They have a chat feature that customer service cane help if you have a question. I have used this for years and I’m fact just filed my taxes with it.

Michelle W Coraopolis, PA

TurboTax is a wonderful site to get my tax prep done. It literally guides me through the process, and for someone who has no idea what I'm doing, it's so helpful and easy to use. Doesn't make me hate it.

Kathryn American Fork, UT

Wonderful for students and small businesses to get their taxes done with guidance and on a budget! Definitely using again. It also lets you save your work so you don’t have to finish in one go.

Roman Christiansen Pleasant Grove, UT

So easy and intuitive. For standard returns this is really the sensible route to go. I’m somewhat intimidated by both tech and tax forms, but Turbo Tax makes it incredibly easy.

Ted Johnson Pleasant Grove, UT

I have used TurboTax for the past 10 years and it is very user friendly, not expensive, and quick. They walk you through every step of the way and I feel good about that I don't miss anything.

Breanne Stanko Logan, UT

I use TurboTax to file my taxes and it is super easy and quick. Questions are simple and it helps get you the best amount back and figure it out. The site is super easy to understand.

Sierra Beck Herriman, UT

My family uses TurboTax every year for our family members taxes. My mom buys the disc at Costco that let's you file multiple times online for free. All my siblings use this for their taxes and it is straightforward. The website walks you through each step and tells what information it needs.

Nicole LeBaron Provo, UT

TurboTax is really easy to use. I just recently tried using TurboTax for my taxes a this year and it was so easy! Very easy to use, it helped me throughout every step to finish.

Mike Liddle Provo, UT

Great service, easy to use and the only way I do my taxes. The instructions were really straight forward for self employment taxes as well as educational expenses and regular W-2 income.

Curtis Garner Provo, UT

Very user-friendly interface. Best way I know of for a financial ignoramus to file for tax returns. Basic services are free, and are extensive enough for an ordinary person to file with maximum benefits.

Brenda Spanish Fork, UT

Turbo Tax offers a free service online and I have been using it for the past couple of years. I don't have any unique tax situations so I don't need anything fancy. TurboTax makes it really easy to file both IRS and state taxes. They take you through all of the steps so i know that I am putting in the right information in the right place.

Anne Sainsbury Payson, UT

I hate preparing taxes, so TruboTax was a great solution for me! It kept my information last year, so it made it so much quicker to fill out this year! Not sure if I got all my refund back that I could have, but it was quick and easy!

kerry perez Orem, UT

I use it every year, very easy to use, interactive, my two teens that work now use it themselves for filing their taxes. the only knock so far is they try to sell you bigger packages all the time. but for what i need its working for me!!

Hannah Judd Salt Lake City, UT

They do a good job making things seem easy. However, it drives me crazy that they continue to add fees for extra forms. For example, just because I had a foreign bank account, I would have to pay an extra fee - even though I literally wouldn't be filing a single extra form because I never had more than $10k in that bank account. It's also just not very transparent - as a CPA myself, I want more ability to see how the numbers I am inputting are flowing through to the forms. But, overall their services are pretty good and I used them once for an amended return, and it wasn't too hard.

Lori Salt Lake City, UT

My husband uses TurboTax every year to do and file our taxes. We have never had any mistakes and the process is easy. The cost for the software is way lower and affordable than you might expect.

Ashley Pleasant Grove, UT

Turbo Tax is sold at your local Costco and is worth every penny. The struggle to do taxes is now no struggle at all. Turbo asks all the right questions to get you on your way to a speedy and fast return.

Michelle De Oliveira American Fork, UT

My husband and I use TurboTax every year to do our taxes. It is so simple to use and I love that it walks you through everything step by step. I also like that we can do it ourselves and save some money!

JAKE American Fork, UT

I have used Turbo Tax before and had a good experience. I used them when I was younger and my tax returns weren't as complicated. I do feel like its great for college students/newly married couples because it's fairly easy and inexpensive.

Nathan Hill Pleasant Grove, UT

I use turbo tax every year to do my own taxes. I like how organized it is and how they keep track of past years things for me. I have never had any problems with them and i feel I have been able to get the best return through them.

Erika American Fork, UT

Have used turbo tax before when I was younger. Once our tax return became more complicated through the years we decided to switch to another service. It was a little more difficult to try and do the complicated taxes through it. But for basic taxes it worked really well.

Chelsea Horrocks Salt Lake City, UT

I love that I can confidently file my taxes from home. And when I file electronically I get my rebate so fast! I love TurboTax- but it is a hassle to load, which I probably more a reflection of my computer than the actual product.

Lindsey A Brown Lehi, UT

Having used Turbo Tax several times in the past I can say its very easy to navigate and very user-friendly. With that said, I'd say its best for people who do not have a complex tax return. Someone who has simple forms and a little more basic return would be the best customer for Turbo Tax.

Virginia Rosenthal Pleasant Grove, UT

I used TurboTax for over five years to prepare my own tax returns. It was so easy to use, plus I always felt like everything was correct on my returns. The best part was seeing the refund amount change with every input.

Lindsay Fritts San Diego, CA

I have used TurboTax once or twice without any issues. I got a decent refund but not really impressed, always came away feeling like I should have gotten more or that I didn't get it done the best way. No major issues though, they are inexpensive and make it easy to file!

Eric San Diego, CA

I have used Turbo Tax multiple times now and have no complaints. The software they provide is as simple as it gets. If you have a simple tax return to file I would recommend using Turbo Tax.

Randal hyde Springfield, MO

TurboTax provides a great service for a great price. It is easy to get ahold of and the system is easy to use. I would highly recommend them for anyone looking to prepare their own taxes.

Angela Nelson Pleasant Grove, UT

Turbo Tax has made doing my taxes much easier. I still hate doing taxes, but Turbo Tax guides you through and also has a research area and forum available for harder questions. I have used this product for many years and it has never let me down.

Michael Calabasas, CA

Have used this software for over 15 years down my personal and business taxes for myself and family. Have not been disappointed in its ease of use and comprehensive coverage. The help is amazing and thorough but you still need some tax savvy to use it.

Irene Anders Folsom, CA

For straight forward returns Turbo Tax is great and we have used them for multiple years. When we moved last year and had to file in two states it did not work so well. We paid extra for a second state but still had problems and ended up having to go to a tax professional. Would recommend only if you have no extending complications.

Tammy Brady Gilbert, AZ

Been using for ten years. Easy to follow and questions ensure you receive the maximum refund allowable. Prior records sinc with current year forms to ensure carryover happens.

Tyra Crockett American Fork, UT

I love my tubro tax software. I've been using it for the past 10+ years. I've never had any issues with it, and I have some tricky situations like real estate investment property and stock investments. It is very easy to use.

Sofie Rosenvall Alpine, UT

We have only ever used Turbo Tax to file our yearly taxes... We love the prompts it gives us and how it guides you step by step... We never feel like we left anything out! We also love that we can do it from our own home, on our own time... Its fast easy and convenient!

Amber Saratoga Springs, UT

We’ve used Turbo Tax for 18 years. I love how all my tax questions are explained online. It’s also a bonus that you can chat with an accountant online if needed to further my knowledge of tax issues.

Sarah Ava Salt Lake City, UT

I used TurboTax for years as a single adult working a full time job, and it was so simple. Step by step help and easy filing online, it was so much more convenient than filling out the paperwork and mailing it in.

Dylan Findlay South Jordan, UT

I have tried different kinds of tax preparation software over the years but TurboTax is my favorite by far. It is simple to use and double-checks to make sure everything is accurate. Love it!

Brian Slade South Jordan, UT

Ease of use is the best thing I like about TurboTax. The way the software walks you through all the pertinent questions is great and really makes filing taxes easier to handle.

NT Pleasant Grove, UT

quick, easy, user friendly, and you do it on your on from the comfort of your own home! no hassle waiting in long lines. do it yourself is the best. very simple product to use.

Kyrstin South Jordan, UT

My husband and I love TurboTax. It’s so easy to use and it’s cheap! We feel good about the tax returns we get and feel like TurboTax has a great platform for helping you get your money’s worth!

Troy Millett Lindon, UT

I have used TurboTax to complete my tax returns for probably 10 years or more. I like their easy step by step process, and how easy it is to file electronically. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

Jacob Johnson Provo, UT

I thought that I would need to get help from my accountant friends to do my taxes, however they were incredibly easy to do with this. TurboTax genuinely impressed me with it's intuitiveness and simplicity.

Sarah Fairfax, VA

I have used TurboTax for many years and really appreciate their software for the most part. Unfortunately, when I've had questions that don't quite fit in the mold it takes some time/effort to get to the right answer, but overall I think they provide a simple way to complete taxes.

Anne Kimball Salt Lake City, UT

I used TurboTax the first few years of filing my taxes and it made it so simple. I thought taxes were going to be so daunting, but it really simplified it for me to make it way less complicated!

Cubnelson Los Angeles, CA

It was a convenient service but I messed up my taxes when I used it that year and ended up with a bill for $10,000. It would be nice if they had access to people that could consult about how to file. I also had trouble getting back on the website in order to print off my tax return after the fact. It required that I file for the next year before they would give me access to my previous year. So I wasn't super happy about that.