TurboTax Logo

9.2

Taylor Hall Los Angeles, CA

The first time I used TurboTax I was shocked how easy it was. I expected it to be complicated with words I did not recognize, but everything was so easily completed and accessible. It basically did it for me!

Paige Ellis Slade Gilbert, AZ

I always feel silly saying this but whenever I use TurboTax I legitimately have fun. What type of a tax process could ever be considered fun? No offense, taxes. But TurboTax defies gravity on this one.

Rylan Bateman Los Angeles, CA

I have used TurboTax to assist me in filing my taxes for multiple years and I can say that it has allowed me to file my taxes with confidence and know that I am not going to make a mistake!

Hannah McGuire Los Angeles, CA

Turbo tax is really nice if your taxes are simple. I appreciate the free option and have used it. Unfortunately, if you have any 1099 forms, they charge you a fee and the fees can add up quick. If you are doing your own taxes and have forms other than w-2’s, then I recommend keep looking around, because there are other services that are cheaper out there- and just as good.

Blake Hirschi Salt Lake City, UT

Ever since I was old enough to start paying taxes it has been a short, simple and quick process. This is all thanks to turbo tax. They help me get the maximum refund and make it clear and easy to follow!

Cal Hunter Riverton, UT

Big fan of TurboTax. Used other services, but this one I keep coming back to because of ease of use and they seem to root out all the tax savings options to take advantage of. Great service!

Landon Pliler Orem, UT

They made taxes so simple and easy. I couldn’t imagine going through all of that information myself. I wouldn’t know where to beginning. They took all the stress out of doing taxes.

Dave Simpson West Valley City, UT

I've been using TurboTax for years. It's always been so simple to get my taxes done. Easy to install, migrate information from one year to the next and electronically file. Would highly recommend it.

Oliver Sherren Provo, UT

This was my first time submitting taxes and honestly, TurboTax did such a good job of helping me through the process. Whenever I had questions, there was always someone there to help me! Highly recommend them!

Mike Curtis Guyton, GA

I used TaxAct for six years. It is a good product but priced itself out of my market. I originally used TurboTax but the same thing happened there. Now I’m back to TurboTax because it is now less expensive! I’ve used TaxAct, TaxCut, and H&R Block software. All have similar features but TurboTax gives me more for my $.

Brad H Gilbert, AZ

I used turbo tax when I used to do my taxes without professional help. I found that the instructions were easy to follow and the prompts helped me to answer questions which I. found difficult. Overall I found it very helpful

Jennifer Ashby Lehi, UT

Turbo tax makes filing taxes pretty painless. I haven’t ever had a complicated situation, so I just follow their instructions and it has worked out every time. I feel confident that my taxes are being filed the right way!

Cali M Roy, UT

I love the simplicity of Turbo tax. Filing taxes is already a pain, but turbo tax made the process SO MUCH easier for me. I love that I have an account with all of my tax information all in one place.

Lauraine Pleasant Grove, UT

Every year when tax day rolls around, my family had always been able to depend on TurboTax. It's easy and efficient. This year was my first time having to pay taxes, and I loved how simple they make the process. Will continue to use TurboTax!

Jim Crosbie Logan, UT

This product is unbelievable for the average person who choses to do their own taxes. It is user friendly and will walk you through every step. It literally takes the stress out of something that could be very difficult. I have used this product for several years now and I have never experienced any problems.

Michael , IL

I've used TurboTax to file taxes 9 years in a row with only one issue were I had to take my taxes somewhere else. I lived in KY and worked in Illinois. My company wrongfully withheld Illinois state taxes instead of Kentucky. They have a reciprocal agreement. The TurboTax software would not allow me to correctly file to get my taxes paid to Illinois back so that I could pay them to Kentucky. Turbotax advisors didn't understand what needed to happen to make it right. I just had to go elsewhere.

JMeyer Somerset, WI

I have used Turbo tax the past two years to do my personal taxes. It is extremely easy to use and walks you through every step with explanation to click on, if needed. I have used other online self tax companies and I have found Turbo Tax to be the most helpful and easiest to use.

Sean McNulty Naperville, IL

Extremely easy to use software, I was paying an accountant to do my taxes and recently decided to give turbo tax a try. I’m ver pleased with it so far. The guided process made me feel more comfortable doing my own taxes. Highly recommend!

Tricia W. ,

So Affordable, So user friendly, Saves so much time. I've always worried that I would miss something when filing my own taxes, but TurboTax makes it so easy by asking all the right questions and double checking a long the way. Saves so much time versus going into a tax office

Carole Lee Oklahoma City, OK

I've done my taxes with Turbo Tax for many years. It's user friendly and if I have questions, they have answers. It's quick for me because a lot of my information is stored which makes it easy when I do taxes for the next year. They make sure I get my maximum reward by making sure all forms are available for me. If I wasn't aware of it, they have it if needed. Love them!

David Martin San Diego, CA

Whenever I am in a position to do my own taxes, TurboTax is the only place I go. They make it so easy with a straight forward interview process to guide you along the way. And each year, it seems to just get better and better. I highly recommend them.

Myken American Fork, UT

I have used TurboTax for the past 8 years. It’s a great program and so user friendly. I love that it saves my information from year to year so I’m not having to re-enter information annually. I feel confident that I’m doing my taxes right and saving money.

Mike Ika West Valley City, UT

We’ve used TurboTax for years and have always been fairly satisfied with it. The only reason we stopped using TurboTax was because we’ve been able to itemize our deductions. Yes TurboTax is pretty user friendly, but once we started itemizing we didn’t wanna miss out on any possible money that we could potentially be getting back. Now that the deductions and itemization rules have changed, we are going back to TurboTax because we will just be filing the standard form. It’s fast, easy, convenient, and pretty accurate if youre doing just the standard deductions.

Stephanie Love Herriman, UT

I have used TurboTax for 10 plus years. I absolutely love it and it gets better and easier to use every year. It makes doing your taxes such a breeze. It’s so user friendly. I did my taxes this year in less than an hour. And I got my refund in about a week. I have no intentions of doing my taxes any other way. It’s a must for me.

Kaitlyn Rios Ogden, UT

TurboTax is the easiest tool for tax prep. Turbotax covers all tax issues with ease and give you peace of mind that taxes are filed correctly. They program is not expensive at all given that it goes through step by step and gets your chore of taxes done as quickly as possible. I feel that they guarantee the job too.

Myra Howes Provo, UT

I am a college student and I have used TurboTax for I believe 3 years, now. I find it so very helpful. It makes the whole process so much less overwhelming. I appreciate it's simpleness and how user friendly and easy to understand it is.

Juan Beaver, PA

I love turbotax! I use them every year. I used to pay about $200 every year for a tax guy to do my taxes. Since i started using turbo tax it is easy and free unless i have more complicated taxes. The price then is even still lower than any tax person. It is easy to use and i get my refund fast.

Cynthia Carman American Fork, UT

When I was younger I used Turbo Tax every year for my taxes and loved it! When you are young and filing taxes for the time it can be intimidating but Turbo Tax made it so simple and almost fun...Oh how I long for those simple tax filing years! Thanks Turbo Tax for making a possible painful process easy!

Ashlyn Cann Alpine, UT

Turbo tax is great! I use to work for a CPA firm and would do my taxes with their software and then double check with turbo tax. They were always within a few dollars of each other, and frankly sometimes turbo tax gave me a bigger refund.

Dustin Marx Brighton, CO

We have used TurboTax to do our taxes for over 20 years. One of the advantages of using the same product year-to-year is the ability to import data from the previous tax year. We typically purchase the "Deluxe" edition that includes support for one state's taxes in addition to the federal taxes. The e-filing for the federal form free, but there is a charge to e-file the state return. However, the state tax return can be easily printed out and mailed in.

Miles Strother American Fork, UT

TurboTax is a great service for pretty much any normal taxpayer, although if you're self-employed, you should be ready to pay quite a bit more. I had some self-employed income last year and I used TurboTax, which helped me a lot, but also cost more and constantly prompted me to spend more for their premium services in order to maximize deductions. All in all, they helped me do my taxes, which is what I wanted, in a quick and easy way.

Rory Henrie Pleasant Grove, UT

I used to use Turbo Tax every year to do my personal taxes until I started my business. As my kids have grown and got jobs I still use Turbo Tax with them to do their simple Tax Returns. It works great and is simple to use. Its also great for teaching kids as they become adults.

Rosann Stanko Logan, UT

We have used TurboTax for years and are very pleased. We definitely would recommend it to others, in fact we have already even recommended to family and friends. When the new tax laws change each year, we have been pleased that it updates and is helpful in those areas.

Jennifer Smith Salt Lake City, UT

My husband and I use this tax service every year as we do our taxes. My husband is very methodical when it comes to taxes and not that it is right there on his phone. We have always received a great tax return and know that using this serfice has facilitated that.

Claudia Soto Park City, UT

TurboTax is a great service! I had used other tax services before, but TurboTax is much more accessible, faster, easier to use, and more reliable! I got my full tax return and did not have to worry! I will continue to use TurboTax every tax season!

Dalin Conner Fallon, NV

Ive used turbo tax every year to file my taxes and it cannot get any more simple than this. They walk you through every process and every document you'll need. It keeps you updated along the way what your return will be based on the options you choose too.

Karrie Ogden, UT

We use TurboTax every year to file our state and federal taxes. I know that our tax circumstances are fairly straight forward but knowing the software I would still be very confident in TurboTax even if they weren't. You can't beat the price and ease of use!

Scott Orem, UT

Since using Turbo Tax I will never pay anyone to do my taxes again. The software is easy to use and the help options are there just in case you have any questions along the way. I think people owe it to themselves to give TurboTax a try.

Craig Orem, UT

TurboTax is amazing software. I have been able to do my personal taxes for the last few years only because TurboTax has given me the confidence to do so. The price is very good especially compared to professional tax preparers.

Dean Ogden, UT

Turbo Tax has made our tax filing experience a good one year after year. I love the fact that I can do my own taxes and rest easy knowing that they are being done properly. The software is easy to use and the cost to purchase the software is nothing compared to other professional tax filing options.

Reese Pleasant Grove, UT

I have used Turbo tax for the past 5 or so years. They are easy to get started with, they ask all the questions that get me the biggest tax refund possible and I can start and stop as many times as I need to to get done. I also like how safe and secure they are.

Randy Case Mesa, AZ

I've used Turbo Tax Home & Office to prepare my taxes for the last 5 years, and am totally happy with the product. There are many useful features, including being able to switch back and forth between the forms mode and the preparation mode, and Home & Office version handles your LLC preparation, even employee benefits.

Abby Salt Lake City, UT

I just got finished filing my taxes through TurboTax. Their services are so useful! Especially coming from a newly married couple with multiple jobs, some of which give us only a 1099, we would not have been able to figure out taxes without TurboTax.

Erin Lindon, UT

We’ve used Turbo Tax for the past 18 years. It’s easy to use and I love that it basically does all the work for you. It’s a reasonable price. We haven’t had any problems or audits. We will continue to use Turbo Tax rather than a tax consultant for these reasons.

Jonas De Olveira American Fork, UT

My wife and I use turboTax every year to do our taxes. I am pleased with how easy it is to use and that I can get any questions answered that come up. It is also helpful that it takes me step by step so I can make sure that I don't miss anything.

Nancy Brown American Fork, UT

Every year I buy the cd and then remember I don't have a cd drive. Customer service is always quick and efficient at downloading the program to my personal device. The program itself is extremely user-friendly, clear in explanation, and helps me in obtaining a good return. I am a five-year repeat customer.

Brennan Orem, UT

I use TurboTax every year and every year I am happy that I did. The software is so easy to navigate and use. The on screen explanations are very helpful if you have any questions and if you need more detail customer service is more than willing to help. The price is awesome and product even better.

Charlene Mackay Orem, UT

I feel really comfortable working with Turbo Tax to do our taxes. The program walks you through every area and looks for ways to reduce our taxes/increase our refund. Much better than paying someone a high fee for simple tax prep!

Brody B Orem, UT

Turbo Tax is the only tax prep service I will use. The software is so easy to use and the customer service department helps out with any question you might have along the way. I will always recommend Turbo Tax to absolutely anyone!

Dave Ros Pleasant Grove, UT

I hate doing taxes but TurboTax made it easy and fun. I've used the software for over 10 years and usually buy it at Costco. I recently walked my friend through it and he found it very user friendly. It is a little annoying to always have to update the software every time you log in.