Nelnet Logo

7.7

LAST UPDATED: May 21st, 2021

Company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

Eddie Rios Ogden, UT

Nelnet is a huge help in managing my student loans. They offer convenient tools to pay and monitor student loans. And if times get tough, they have avid services to help get you back on track. Nelnet has been a real life-saver when it comes to helping with student loan debt.

kristin Gneiting Pleasant Grove, UT

I still have my Nelnet student loan that I have been paying off for many years. I have been out of school for a while, and have been making payments to Nelnet, but they have also worked with me when I couldn't make the payment and I have defferred the payment a few times until I could pay it again. They have been great to work with when I had a hard situation and I am grateful for that. The rate is good and I also like their ability to keep me up to date on my options.

Tanner Cook Gilbert, AZ

My wife and I got our loans re-financed through Nelnet to make our loans easier to tackle. Nelnet makes it easy to pay and they provide you with the information on anything student loan related.

Janie Dennis Tallahassee, FL

Nelnet has been such a blessing in my life! I have been able to pay for school that way because of the payment plans! It is easy to setup and allow you to pay for school if you cannot afford a large down payment. I have used it more than once in my time in college.

Ted Johnson Pleasant Grove, UT

I did my student loans through Nelnet and they are easy to pay, keep track of, get the end of the year statements needed for taxes, and also they are willing to work with you if you need to make changes. They have a great interest rate, and give me a reduction if I do auto payment.

Reese Pleasant Grove, UT

I have a loan with Nelnet, that I have been paying off for a long time, but that is not their fault, it is my fault and I have restructured my payment many times. They have been great to work with and have been helpful in my situations in life and I can access my stuff online easily. They are great to work with and I also have a great rate.

Ashley Pleasant Grove, UT

This is a great company to help with my student loans when I went back to school. I have a timely manner that I pay them back and it is easy and stress free. If I have had any questions or concerns they have promptly gotten back to me and helped in a professional manner.

Mary g Lobue Mesa, AZ

Been with Nelnet to manage my student loan for many years, their Web services are great, the site is easy to use and capable of managing your loans to your preferences without having to call a person to do it for you. No hidden unexplained charges, everything on the bill is broken down and accounted for.

Becky Skabelund Sandy, UT

Nelnet has always been great. Their site is easy to use - not confusing. They are great about sending notifications before your payment is due, whether by email or text message. I've only called customer service once, but they were kind and helpful.

Thomas Hullinger Pleasant Grove, UT

Nelnet is what I have used for my student loans and they are easy to use. They give me information for interest paid for my taxes and work with me when I am having a hard time paying.

Kaitlyn Rios Ogden, UT

Nelnet is a reputable student loan organization. They helped me consolidate some student loans into one payment. They are well organized and give great support tools to help avoid common pitfalls with student loans. They are very helpful at debt counseling as well.

Silvia Lobendahn Orem, UT

Nelnet is one of the best student loan companies. Their management of my loan has allowed me to pay online and setup easy auto payments lowering the interest rate for auto payed loans.

Megan A McEvoy Tallahassee, FL

Nelnet is where I get all of my student loans from and they have been very helpful with providing my family on information. They are easy to work with over the phone and all of the staff is very knowledgeable. They make the process of taking out loans and predicting costs over the four years of college much easier!

Dave Ros Pleasant Grove, UT

Nelnet has made the pain of paying off student loans easy. Accessing my online statements is easy so that I can see how much I owe. I've never had an issue with the monthly withdrawals from my bank account.

Beth Farmer Pleasant Grove, UT

I used Nelnet for my original graduate student loans. I had no real issue with them except the site was very archaic and the interest rate felt very high. Come to find out, I was able to refinance through another lender for almost half the interest rate of Nelnet, so I switched. I didn't necessarily have a bad experience with their service, but it wasn't necessarily good either.

Jwat1213 New Market, MD

Have had Nelnet for 10 years. No issues. I really enjoy their app and ease of payments

Brinley Knowles Smithfield, UT

Nelnet made my loans super easy to tackle and their customer service was very professional. They were easy to work with and helped me with all my loans.

Josh Aliso Viejo, CA

I have been using Nelnet to pay off my loans. They have been extremely easy to work with. Support reps have addressed any issues quickly.

Tom Pleasant Grove, UT

They have good rates and are very easy to use. They have worked with me when I needed to adjust my payment or pay later. I have nothing but good things to say about them.

Kristin G Pleasant Grove, UT

Nelnet is the company we use to service our student loans from college. They work directly with our University and make subsidized as well as unsubsidized loans available.

Kristiane R Durfey Pleasant Grove, UT

WE used Nelnet years ago when we graduated from college and they were great to work with. They made consolidating our loans easy and affordable. Would recommend them to anyone.

Foote Queen Creek, AZ

I have my student loans through them and they are helpful in finding me the best plan that allows me to have what I need and pay off my loans, always easy to reach customer service and find the answers I need.

Natasha Salt Lake City, UT

They are a pretty decent company. They are willing to work with you to get your loans paid quickly and with reasonable payments.

Amber Smithfield, UT

They are easy to check status of what you owe. Also let me pay during the pandemic so I could continue to pay it off

jkenny90 , TX

Nelnet provided a very user friendly interface to pay off my student loans. they kept great communication with me thorugh the life of my loan.

Joanna Hester Gilbert, AZ

I currently have Nelnet for my student loans. I have always received great customer services when I had questions about my loans.

Lindsay Long Beach, MS

Nelnet Reps have been helpful to me in that I wasn’t understanding something about my loan. They were patient and understanding with my situation.

Michelle W Coraopolis, PA

I use Nelnet for both of my student loans. The functionality of the site makes it easy to keep up to date with how much I still owe.

Debby Willis Dunn, NC

I am still in school and I don't have to start paying until I graduate.

Lori Burdette Evans, GA

Using Nelnet made college affordable by breaking down the payments for us.

Patricia Wiegand Lapeer, MI

Customer service isn't the best. They don't seem to really care about helping you find payment solutions

Abby Stubbs Brigham City, UT

Since Nelnet has made it a little easier lately to access my loan account, I am feeling more satisfied. It could still use some work though.

Myken American Fork, UT

Although I don’t like student Loans, Nelnet made managing them easy and convenient.

Amy Boren American Fork, UT

They have our student loan for dental school. Our interest rate is great and they have been very easy to work with.

jordan cummins Gilbert, AZ

Has been an easy experience so far. easy to make the payment each month.

Shauna Ferland Clarksville, TX

They charge too much interest and are not very helpful with renegotiating loan.

Cheryl Linden Cave Creek, AZ

very easy to pay loan; get loan put on hold; low payments