SunPower by Hooked on Solar Logo

SunPower by Hooked on Solar

1 User Review
LAST UPDATED: October 28th, 2019

SunPower by Hooked On Solar is dedicated to explaining the truth behind why all solar panel technology is NOT created equal and taking the time to explain the pros and cons of all financial programs available. The company takes pride in its ability to provide custom solutions for each customer's unique situation, as well as its high quality installations. Whether it's a standard roof installation to custom ground mounts, SunPower by Hooked on Solar has you covered.

1.0

Rob Lincoln, CA

Beware of Sunpower they use junk parts. I have had sunpower solar for going on 3 years now. This past year my production is way down, my NEM for PGE is already at $800 for this year. I called hooked on solar and they told me it’s most likely the microinverters on the panels. A work order has been open by sunpower to replace the inverters. Hooked on solar told me it’s out of their hands and is a Sunpower issue. I was told by sunpower they would give me an initial $200 for the inconvenience, but they are not responsible for the lack of power the panels are making. I called sunpower again today for update and they said no parts until at least January. What’s the point of solar I’m losing money.