Solar SME

7.8

Del Emery Toccoa, GA

I bet much appreciate the job Mike did pulling together the right size system at the right price for us. I do wish that I could have been placed with a customer service person that spoke better English. This is probably my fault because I know that he is trying very hard to speak the best English but I just can't understand him. I asked that he communicate with me only in writing, which he is, and that helps.

Reply from Solar SME

Hello Del, Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you're satisfied with the services that were provided to you. Next time, we'll make sure to assign a sales representative to you who can speak English fluently. Best Regards, Solar SME, Inc.

Feb. 16th, 2021

John Hemphill Arlington, VA

Our condominium recently investigated the use of solar panel to reduce our electrical costs. Solar SME, leaded by Xavier L submitted an extremely comprehensive and professional proposal. In addition Mr. Lee was very responsive to our followup questions.

Reply from Solar SME

Hi John, Thank you so much for your positive feedback.

Jan. 29th, 2021

Nanda Motikane Irving, TX

We are glad that we were able to get in touch with Zac at Solar SME, in our pursuit of Solar Panel installation. Zac has been very patient in answering all our questions and concerns. He is very meticulous in communicating all of the information that is necessary to make an informed and calculated decision going for solar panels. As we are planning to purchase Electric cars next year, we are definite to approach Zac at SME Solar next year to expand our solar installation, since we foresee higher consumption of electricity. Nanda Motikane

Reply from Solar SME

Hello Nanda, We appreciate you taking out the time to review the services offered by Zac. We are definitely looking forward to working with you next year! Best Regards, Solar SME, Inc.

Reed Bradbury Dallas, TX

My overall experience was very satisfied. They were very helpful with choosing a system that was within my budget yet satisfied my power demand. The whole process was extremely smooth and easy. I was able to do it all from my phone. They do all the work for you from filing the right permits to figuring out if you have any trees to trim for best lighting. The instillation crew I cant say enough good things about them. They were extremely polite, very knowledgeable, great workmanship, extremely fast.

Reply from Solar SME

Hi Reed, We are extremely glad to know that you have nothing but positive to say about Solar SME. Our clients just have to sit back, relax and let us do the work! At Solar SME, its all about quality and efficiency and we are happy that you were offered both. Best Regards, Solar SME, Inc.

Cat Atlanta, GA

I liked that I was able to get a valid proposal of work without needing to have on-site visit (during covid). Alex was helpful and made himself available whenever was convenient and gave me much more insight into the available and recommended products. Unfortunately, this was not a good time for me to move forward with the solar but thank you!

Reply from Solar SME

Hi Cat, We're glad Alex could help you in your solar research! We hope to hear back from you soon and help you make an informed decision to go solar. Best Regards, Solar SME, Inc.

Mar. 15th, 2021

baxter tharin Conyers, GA

Omar was very professional. He took time to understand my specific situation and explain my options. I have not finalized a purchase yet, but my experience so far has been very favorable.

Reply from Solar SME

Hello Baxter, Thank you for reviewing Solar SME. Its good to know that your experience with Omar went well. Looking forward to finalizing your project soon! Best Regards, Solar SME, Inc.

Feb. 17th, 2021

Mike W. ,

Omar provided a prompt response to my solar inquiry and a detailed quote of the project. I did not move forward with the solar project but when I look at solar again, I'll reach out to Omar and Solar SME for a quote.

Reply from Solar SME

Hi Mike, Thank you for your feedback, We hope to see you again soon. Regards, Solar SME, Inc.

Dboxer4 San Antonio, TX

Excellent experience with Xavier L, one of their energy consultants. He took time explaining the different solar panel options and their pros and con. I felt very comfortable going through the quote process and his response time was outstanding, within minutes he had feedback. Solar SME provides excellent value for their service.

Reply from Solar SME

Hi Dboxer, Thank you for reviewing Solar SME. We constantly work on providing the best services for our clients and we're glad to hear that Xavier did exactly that! Best Regards, Solar SME, Inc.

Nov. 5th, 2020

Gene Philadelphia, PA

Well Xavier was very helpful in setting up my solar system going through all the options and the utube video’s were very easy to Understand. explaining how it all comes together He kept in contact with me Daly and got me the best deal with the financial company he could thank you xarvier

Reply from Solar SME

Hi Gene, Thank you for taking out the time to leave a review for Solar SME. We're extremely glad to know that all your queries were taken care of by Xavier. At Solar SME, customer satisfaction is always the first priority for our employees. Best Regards, Solar SME, Inc.

Rubius Avonside Lynchburg, VA

I am currently working with Solar SME to get my solar panels installed at my house. We are still in the middle of permitting, Design Approvals and Loan paperwork but the customer service provided by Alex, Steve and Zack has been amazing. They have answered all my questions so far and have been quick to response to any inquires. You are all doing a great job, glad I decided to go with Solar SME! :)

Reply from Solar SME

Hi Rubius, Thank you for choosing Solar SME. We look forward to having your system up and running in no time! Best regards, Solar SME, Inc.

Alonzo Marroquin Humble, TX

Xavier Has laid out a great timeline And everything is falling into place. My HOA and centerpoint process was smooth. Awaiting the panel installation. I’m extremely happy and highly recommend Solar SME and Xavier to family , friends, and neighbors.

Reply from Solar SME

Hi Alonzo, We appreciate your positive review for our services. Glad to know that Xavier has been able to work up to your expectations. Best Regards, Solar SME, Inc.

Vishal Bagchi Dallas, TX

Process was very smooth, communication was on point. Product works as advertised and it is good value for money at that time. Solar is like buying a HDTV, wait a year and prices are cheaper so nothing they can do but it was great value for money then. I wish they had given be a drone video of the installed product because I have no idea how it looks like on the roof.

Reply from Solar SME

Hi Vishal, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating. We try our best to deliver the best value for money, we would love to make a drone video of your product installed. We really appreciate your valued input and thoughts on solar! Thank you. Regards, Solar SME, Inc.

Sep. 8th, 2020

Norbert Nowak Exton, PA

James and Omar were amazing. They answered all my questions patiently - and I had many!

Reply from Solar SME

Hello Norbert, Thank you for you feedback. Kind Regards, Solar SME, Inc.

Jul. 8th, 2021

Travis Pape Chapel Hill, NC

Ray C. provided compressive information that helped educate me on solar and pick an installer.

Reply from Solar SME

Hello Travis Thank you for your feedback on Ray's assistance to you. Best Regards, Solar SME, Inc.

Mar. 15th, 2021

David Freeman Denver, CO

Great job with my solar panel installation. They did a great job keeping me updated and making sure all proper steps were being taken.

Reply from Solar SME

Hi David, Thank you for a 5 star rating and an amazing feedback! we hope your solar panel system saves you thousands of dollars in the long run! Thanks Solar SME, Inc.

Apr. 7th, 2021

Dusten

Attentative and accommodating from start to finish. Worked with me to meet my financial requirements to make the project worthwhile.

Reply from Solar SME

Hi Dusten! Thank you for reviewing our services! Happy to know you're satisfied with your project. We always make sure that our clients make the most out of their investment. Regards, Solar SME, Inc.

Sep. 22nd, 2020

David Thorn Weatherford, TX

Shane did a great job putting together a competitive bid that meet our needs. We ultimately chose to go with another company that offered a lower bid for a similar system.

Reply from Solar SME

Hello David, Thank you for reviewing Shane's services. We hope your solar experience goes well. Best Regards, Solar SME, Inc.

Mar. 1st, 2021

Murali Chintaman Plano, TX

Great experience so far and they installed, configured the system with necessary HOA and city wide permits and approvals

Reply from Solar SME

Hi Murali, Thank you so much for a 5 star rating! We're happy to know that you're saving money on electric bills and hope that you keep saving thousands in the long run! Regards, Solar SME, Inc.

Jorge urdaneta Lawrenceville, GA

Profesional and respoonsable Great company and staff

Hello Jorge, Thank you for your feedback. Best Regards, Solar SME, Inc

Aug. 19th, 2021

Dustin Phipps Piney Creek, NC

James W was excellent and I hope to work with him again in the future.

Reply from Solar SME

Hello Dustin, Thank you for your feedback Regards, Solar SME, Inc.

Jun. 24th, 2021

Curt Carlson Arlington, TX

Efficiently moved through all stages of the process, and always informative.

Reply from Solar SME

Hi Curt Thank you for a great feedback! Best Regards, Solar SME, Inc.

Mar. 8th, 2021

Ronaldyne Desir Germantown, MD

This is the worst company to do business with. They are scammers they try to take $1000 from me to have the service transfer to a new buyer. We have been trying to reach them for 30 days and no one answers. Please DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY

James Brady Riceville, TN

Solar SME has very good customer service. Their people stayed focused and followed through on a tougher than normal install.

Reply from Solar SME

Hi James, Thank you for an honest feedback. Regards, Solar SME, Inc.

Apr. 9th, 2021

Richard Lewis ,

Xavier L has been a great help in the decision making process of deciding on a solar provider. He has been a wealth of knowledge and has provided constant follow-up.

Reply from Solar SME

Hello Richard, Thank you for leaving a positive review for Solar SME. We are happy to know that you are satisfied by the services offered to you by Xavier. Best Regards, Solar SME, Inc.

Scott Ranney Irving, TX

Very knowledgeable. Answers all my questions

Reply from Solar SME

Hi Scott, Thank you for reviewing Solar SME. Best Regards, Solar SME, Inc.

Mar. 3rd, 2021

Dale Polk Bonaire, GA

Shane was very helpful with my inquiry for solar panels. He answered all my questions and followed up with me.

Reply from Solar SME

Hi Dale, Thanks for the 5-star review. The team at Solar SME, Inc is thrilled you’re happy with your recent experience with us. Shane is one of our dedicated energy consultant and we are glad that your experience was worth while. Best wishes, Solar SME, Inc.

Jan. 25th, 2021

Rahul N Dixit Atlanta, GA

The contact person shane L was very helpful and took extra care to accomodate my needs. Would recommend the company to my friends

Reply from Solar SME

Hi Rahul, All our representatives are especially trained to always take care of every concerns that our customers might have. We're glad that you're satisfied with Shane's services! Best Regards, Solar SME, Inc.

Brian Kiernan Chester Springs, PA

Good redponse with a reasonsnle quote. Although I decided not to continue with the project, Xavier was quite underdtsnfing and accepting

Reply from Solar SME

Hello Brian, Thank you for reviewing Solar SME and the services offered to you by Xavier. Best Regards, Solar SME, Inc.

Larry Rushefsky Pearland, TX

Alex knew how to discuss the solar system and answer questions.

Reply from Solar SME

Hello Larry, Thank you for an amazing feedback. Best Regards, Solar SME, Inc.

Mar. 29th, 2021

Paul Williams ,

Representative Shane was very professional did a very good job. Cost is competitive.

Reply from Solar SME

Hello Paul, Thank you for an honest feedback and 5 star rating. Best Regards, Solar SME, Inc.

Mar. 3rd, 2021

Steven Anniston, AL

I liked the fact that Omar took the time to listen to my issues and offered several solar options.

Reply from Solar SME

Hi Steven, We are Glad that you were satisfied with the services provided by Omar, He's one of our most hardworking Energy Consultant, and he'll be glad to see this coming in from you. Thank you, Best Regards, Solar SME, Inc.

Bradford Wayland Gunnison, CO

Quality of equipment and installation as well as a great price

Reply from Solar SME

Hi Bradford! Thank you for leaving an excellent feedback. We're glad that you're satisfied with our services and hope to work with you in the future as well. Regards, Solar SME, Inc.

Duy Lê Lawrenceville, GA

I had a good experience. I ended up not getting the panels installed but they gave me excellent consultation and guidance

Reply from Solar SME

Hello Duy, Thank you for your feedback. Best Regards, Solar SME, Inc.

Jul. 23rd, 2021

James Cryer Grand Prairie, TX

Good quotes for the installing solar panels. Two separate rebates one from encore and the other a tax rebate for a total savings of 40% or more.

Reply from Solar SME

Hello James, Thank you reviewing Solar SME. We are glad to know that you got to take advantage of solar rebates and are saving more than 40% We hope that you keep saving thousands of dollars in the long run! Regards, Solar SME, Inc.

Sep. 15th, 2020

Arjav Parikh

Great service, good follow up and good local contractors

Reply from Solar SME

Hi Arjav! Thank you for your review! Pleased to know that our services met your expectations. Regards, Solar SME, Inc.

Sep. 22nd, 2020

Mark Franza Lavonia, GA

Excellent service by salesman Omar. He made several quotes for me.

Reply from Solar SME

Hi Mark, Thank you for your feedback. We hope your Solar Journey goes well as the earth goes green! Best Regards, Solar SME, Inc.

Charles Petty

Everything was laid out and work as advertised.

Reply from Solar SME

Hi Charles, Thank you so much for a 5 star rating! We are glad to know that you have been satisfied with our services! Regards, Solar SME, Inc.

Sep. 16th, 2020

Russell H.

Fair prices, timely and quality install.

Reply from Solar SME

Hi Russel, Thank you so much rating our services 5 star! We are happy to serve you and glad to know that you have nothing but positive to say about us. Regards, Solar SME, Inc.

Sep. 16th, 2020

James Siironen Waycross, GA

Totally comprehensive and my eyes were opened to the real affordable future of solar energy.

Reply from Solar SME

We appreciate your honest review, James. Hope your experience goes just as well as the rest of our customers!

Dec. 30th, 2020

Anwar Abdullah Chester, VA

Liked most: Good material. Good prices. Good options Disliked: Took too much time to complete the work.

Reply from Solar SME

Hi Anwar, Thank you for your honest feedback! We are glad to know that you're satisfied with your system. Bigger residential projects sometimes take longer than expected to be completed. We hope that you start saving thousands of dollar on your electric bills! Regards, Solar SME, Inc.

Kintress Danville, VA

Great!!! I loved it lots of great information!!!

Reply from Solar SME

Hi Kintress, Thank you so much for your feedback, We're glad you're satisfied with the experience.

Jan. 25th, 2021

Sandra Epps Cartersville, GA

Xavier L was very helpful and informative.

Reply from Solar SME

Hi Sandra, Thank you reviewing Solar SME. Glad to know that Xavier could be of help to you. Best Regards, Solar SME, Inc.

Alvaro Zepeda Picayune, MS

Customer service with Xavier L Great communication

Reply from Solar SME

Hi Alvaro, Thank you for reviewing Solar SME. Happy to know that like all our representatives, Xavier took care of all your concerns during the process. Best Regards, Solar SME, Inc.

Jerome Paulson Colonial Beach, VA

They were easy to work with. Did a good job; and we’re saving money on our electric bill

Reply from Solar SME

Hi Jerome, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent feedback. We really appreciate your business and we are glad that you've started saving money on your electric bill. Thank you!

Sep. 8th, 2020