Forme Solar Logo

Forme Solar

7.9

Forme Solar was founded in 2017 on four core values: transparency, stewardship, education, and doing good. The company provides energy solutions for both commercial and residential properties and it retains an exclusively in-house team specifically equipped for rapid deployment of solar installation services and repairs.

The Good

• End-to-End Services
  • Variety of Financing Options
  • Solar Partnerships
  • Warranty Flexibility
  • Informative Website

End-to-End Services

Forme Solar is a full-service solar company that takes care of all aspects of the solar process in house, which means the company does not outsource any work to third parties. Services include professional consultations, individualized product designs, rooftop solar installations, system inspections and repairs, roofing, solar panel removal, and energy storage.

Variety of Financing Options

To ensure switching to solar meets the situational and financial needs of its customers, Forme Solar provides a number of financing options, including purchases, loans, PACE financing, leases, and power purchase agreements. The company outlines the pros and cons of each option clearly on its website and will help its clients secure financing once they’ve chosen the financing type that’s best for them.

Solar Partnerships

Forme Solar has developed numerous partnerships with top solar suppliers, installers, and financing companies throughout the United States. As a result, the company can provide its customers with high quality products. Partners include Tesla, Q Cells, LG Chem, Panasonic, Sunpower, and SunRun.

Warranty Flexibility

Many solar companies offer a one-size-fits-all warranty, but Forme Solar is different in this regard. The company allows its customers to pick from multiple solar warranty options to ensure that they maximize savings and protect their solar panel system investment for years to come. A seven-year roof penetration warranty and a 100 percent warranty transfer guarantee is included with every Forme Solar system, and then customers are also offered a 25-year equipment warranty as well as a 25-year workmanship warranty.

Informative Website

Forme Solar has a very robust, educational website that includes several helpful resources for potential and current solar customers. The company provides information on a variety of topics, including equipment, financing options, net metering, warranties, solar system maintenance and management, solar batteries, roof repair, and more.

The Bad

Time in Business

Founded in 2017, Forme Solar is a new company in the industry and has less experience than some of its competitors. However, its offerings are on par with other companies, and Forme Solar has made a name for itself even with a shorter amount of time in business.

The Bottom Line

Forme Solar is a full-service solar company that offers high-quality equipment, several financing options, and flexible warranties. In addition, the company provides several informative solar resources on its website. If you’re looking for solar, Forme Solar is definitely worth considering.

5.0

Samantha Bischoff Cathedral City, CA

Forme Solar Electric was a pleasure to do business with. Why? In one word that is critical in a a service industry - INFORMATIVE. We had a difficult design and installation, along with installing the new Enphase battery storage system. Wayne and Bobby overcame the design and specification issues and made sure to keep us up to date with regards to any changes that had to be made to our layout. We had to switch to a different location with where the electrical service panel was located because while upgrading our main panel. SCE required that we needed to move the meter on another wall away from our patio. They coordinated all of the work between both the Edison, the city building department. Then the install team for both the Enphase battery and solar technicians did a great job installing the system.They were friendly and were efficient at getting the work done. Everyone on site from was professional and did a very thorough job. They communicated every step of the process and we could not be happier. Glad that we now have battery storage when there is a power outage and solar to help offset our electricity bill.

1 day ago

Lincoln He Los Angeles, CA

It should have been a straightforward solar install but it it wasn't. A few months after we got activated we noticed issues with the connectivity. Technical issues with the Enphase envoy, battery and connection to the microinverters were difficult to diagnose. Over the course of several weeks, Forme Solar stayed on top of it. Finally in December, a combiner box upgrade solved our problem and we were producing & storing solar energy in our battery and selling our excess production back to Edison, even with the winter sun. We were impressed with the persistence and knowledge of the technical crew. It was great to see that even after the solar panels were installed the team was quick to remedy the issue and help ensure our solar system was working properly and investment is paying off. We heartily recommend Forme Solar! Going with them has paid off for us.

Sam Davidson Anaheim, CA

Forme Solar is a terrific company. They installed a 23-panel system on our home 13 months ago. They even followed up on my one year mark. The people I worked with were awesome. The system works great and the company handled everything from designing the system, calculating energy and cost savings, obtaining local approvals and installing. The app allows me to see our energy production in real time. I highly recommend Forme Solar.

Grace Lee Vista, CA

Would highly recommend Forme Solar to our friends and family. We heard all of the horror stories about solar and so we were hesitant to pull the trigger. But we wanted to share our experiences because we were so pleasantly surprised with how the overall process was much easier than we expected. Forme Solar finished installing solar panels on our home in 2019, and our electricity bill from SCE was for a credit! The solar system works great and I highly recommend the Forme Solar team. After 4 different bids, Forme Solar was the most responsive and affordable. Usually when getting bids from the lowest company that you like their reviews are typically terrible but their reputation was great so we were very happy. We worked with Bryan, Nick and Bobby to coordinate the solar panel installation at the same time our roofer completed tearing down and replacing our roof. That way we would have a new roof for solar and we wouldn't experience any delays. The project coordinator from Forme Solar worked closely with our roofer to make sure that I didn't have an exposed roof nor delays for my roof and solar energy system. Zel and Bryan were in constant communication regarding all the status updates so we could plan what was coming next and helped with all the paperwork to get my permit and solar billing application ready for SCE. Bobby spent hours helping us tailor the solar panel system to meet our current and future energy needs as well as our budget. We wanted reliable solar panels that had a great warranty, and so we ended up opting for an LG system with Enphase inverters. We plan on adding an Enphase battery in the future. Bobby was very knowledgeable and reviewed all the options so we could make the best decision for our family and home. At the end of the project they took care of meeting with HOA and SCE and working out all the permits and formal paperwork process, which was a huge service for us as they took care of everything and sent status updates after each inspection so we were in the loop at all times. They made it is great experience. Forme Solar = GGG! Great product, great communication and great customer service. Thanks to everyone at Forme Solar.

Donald Kim Anaheim, CA

Excellent solar install company. They were fantastic to work with from the very start. The sales rep I worked with, Bobby made the entire process easy. I have been using the LG solar panels for several months now and there was no problems with the installation. Forme Solar got all of the city permits and inspections approved. The customer experience was great. They were very responsive whenever I had a question. I can’t rave enough about the process! I highly recommend them!!

Rose Kim Santa Clara, CA

Forme Solar was fantastic to work with from start to finish. I sent out request for quotes to a handful of solar companies and Bobby gave me a call to review my needs and make some recommendations.  I had some ideas of what I wanted in a system and taking my preferences into consideration Forme Solar was able to match what I wanted and gave me a very competitive price.  Financing was very easy and the site survey was done shortly after I signed the contract.  Honestly, it took longer for the city approval than the process to get permission to operate from SCE.  Everyone will have a different experience given City Permit offices and SCE workload but as I write this, my system was installed exactly one week ago today and got Permission to Operate yesterday.  I can't say enough about the installation crew and my account managers.  Very thorough with their work and they take pride in the workmanship.  If you're considering solar, make sure to give Forme Solar a call. Thanks Bobby!

ekshin Los Angeles, CA

I originally went with Tesla for my solar system. I paid the deposit and went through the initial steps. But they took forever to respond and get back to me. I have a metal roof which added even more complexity. I finally gave up and decided to work with a local installer. Reached back out to Forme Solar and talked to them about the various options and how to get a solar energy system. Much less hassle, much better experience. Wish I went with them the first time around. They gave me a straight-forward price, no back and forth and got me installed quickly. Really appreciated the additional options as well and I'm thrilled that they were able to accomodate giving me a system that included Enphase Microinverters.

Randal Anaheim, CA

We got solar installed by forme solar after getting multiple quest from sunrun, tesla, sunpower and a few others. We found them based on their reviews and found the service to be straight forward. Tesla solar was cheaper but we wanted to get a microinverter system because of the amount of our home. Forme solar offered top notch service and handled everything from the permits to the application to get me activated with solar. Communication was on point. I have recommended them to a couple of my friends who were also considering solar.

Theo Kang Las Vegas, NV

Nick and his team was great to work with from start to finish for my home solar installation. They offered the latest Panasonic Solar Panels with 25 years warranty on the product, labor and performance. The service was spot on and everything was explained every step of the way. I liked that they used premium quality equipment and their pricing was competitive. Great reputation and service. From start to finish 10 out of 10!

john b Los Angeles, CA

Forme solar was professional from the get go, had competitive prices and got us installed quickly. Bobby did a great job explaining the costs of solar. I signed my contract on November 21st. It took about 2 weeks for the inspection and we were able to get switched over to solar billing in a week. They coordinated everything so I didn't have to do a thing. Bobby did a great job explaining the costs of solar and everyone was a pleasure to work with. If you are considering solar, feel free to contact me with any questions about the process. I'm looking forward to experiencing the benefits of solar.

Joseph Yu ,

My neighbor referred me to Forme Solar and I'm glad that she did. At first when I was shopping I was bombarded by solar companies trying to send me a quote or come to my home. Working with Forme was straight forward and they sent me a quote the same day. They came and installed solar panels on my home and it went off without a hitch. They arrived in the morning and finished before lunchtime. The panels and system looks great! Better than I could have imagined. Forme Solar has been great for coordinating all the tasks along the way, including pushing our HOA for their approval, to handling all the paperwork, and scheduling everything necessary to make sure it was completed. Donnee, their solar technician helped make sure that I downloaded the solar monitoring app to see that my solar energy system was working properly. I can now track how much electricity my solar panels are producing. Everything went very smooth and I would highly recommend them based on the installation. The city reviewed the installation in a week, and we pass the first time.

Lucy Carson Los Angeles, CA

This is actually my second purchase of solar panels. We recently moved and I had solar on my previous home. My original solar installer went out of business, but I was familiar with the process and what to expect with solar panels. We went with Forme Solar because they also do solar repair and offered a competitive price. I wanted a company that I felt confident would be around. I was impressed with the information they provided and found Bobby's advice on power generation and battery backup to be in my best interests. Everything was detailed and the crew came out to install 21 LG solar panels and Enphase microinverters on our roof. They took care of much more than my previous solar company and did a great job of aligning the panels and making the system look good. Based on my experience getting solar twice, I highly recommend Forme Solar if you are looking to get home solar panels.

Sally Thomsen Los Angeles, CA

got quotes from plenty of companies based on the size of the system and the solar panels and inverters. I ended up having Forme install my solar electric system based on their reviews. And from what I have experienced, they have lived up my expectations. From the start, they made it easy for me to make a decision. They were fast, easy to work with and put my mind at ease. They were quick to respond with information to help me understand the process better. I am so happy that I went with them.

Tim Orange, CA

We were worried that we weren't going to be able to afford paying our electric bills. They just keep going up. A neighbor told me the benefits of going solar, so I decided to check into it. We spoke to a few companies but Forme was very easy to talk to. They answered all my questions regarding solar without making me feel dumb. After I took a few weeks to compare quotes and options they were helpful in getting me started. They never rushed me into signing a deal, and they made me feel like I was a priority. Their level of communication went the extra mile.

Al Nguyen Los Angeles, CA

We got solar panels for our home in OC. Installation was extremely smooth and the panels they recommended look great. Everyone from Forme was very professional and efficient. Everything seems to be functioning as promised. They have been extremely professional. They were very efficient and delivered on everything that they promised. I wouldn't hesitate to make the same decision over again.

Mark Phoenix, AZ

Really appreciated the level of insight they provided. They were able to help me right away by giving me multiple different options. Bryan showed up to my home within a day of signing the contract. He was helpful, knowledgeable and professional. The permit process took a 2 weeks and the Forme Solar team installed solar panels in ~7 hours. They installed LG solar panels for a very reasonable price, I would absolutely recommend them to my family and friends.

Karen Felepelie Yorba Linda, CA

I talked about home solar energy with other people and I heard about Forme Solar from a neighbor. The process was very straightforward and easy. The rep was nice and made the interaction easy. He was very knowledgeable, knew what he was talking about and walked through what it took to go solar for my home. I had a couple of different estimates and Forme Solar had the best quote and best reputation. They were also the most professional and I’ve recommended them to friends. It was a great experience.

Jay Cooper Los Angeles, CA

They responded quickly. Two other places have not yet called me back and the other took forever to respond to any questions I had. I needed solar for my ADU. Bryan, the technician who came out to check out my home was very knowledgeable and pleasant. He quickly helped me identify that I needed to upgrade my main service panel and gave ideas on how to create a comprehensive smart home setup. This company was user-friendly, reasonable, and capable.

Zack Barlow San Jose, CA

Forme Solar started right away they were very professional and efficient. They originally charged me for some roofing but after the site assessment we ended up not needing it. They were honest about the costs and what all of that entailed and didn't charge me extra. We would definitely use them in the future.

Jim Halpert ,

Things went smoothly and I am happy with the installation. The reason for the 5 star review is the overall energy and helpfulness of the Forme Solar team. The team that helped coordinate the installation helped me know where my project was. The contact was super responsive and got me through the finish line in a month.

Jean Aldridge Los Angeles, CA

Helpful! I contacted Forme Solar because a good friend of mine had a problem with their solar system and recommended Forme Solar to me. My experience has been nothing but positive. They had multiple packages for solar installation and make it easy to shop different solar panels. Every encounter with the staff was professional and pleasant. I just got my system installed in November and they answered all of my questions from monitoring to what solar billing option to choose. And they even helped me figure out how to fill out my tax forms. I would highly recommend Forme Solar!

Arden Morgian Los Angeles, CA

I am very pleased with the solar panel installation provided. The technician, Bobby was polite and very knowledgeable about solar energy systems. He explained everything clearly and proposed different packages. I have a unique roof with clay tile but the team persevered and completed the job in a professional manner. Bobby made suggestions on how to maintain the solar panel system to avoid damage and costly repairs in the future. I would highly recommend Forme Solar for any solar problem or installation.

James Kovuer Palos Verdes Estates, CA

One of the reasons we picked Forme Solar was based on the reviews for the excellent service they provide. That was true all throughout the installation process and even after. Today, after more than a year after the installation, the post service is still excellent. Many companies will walk away once a product has been installed. Not Forme Solar. One big reason is for Gloria, who constantly provides excellent support. She paid attention to details to make sure our issue was resolved. When a microinverter stopped reporting she sent someone out to check on my system. The tech was on time and constantly communicated with us about the status. Our solar system has been operating very nicely since its installation and they helped resolve the issue I had with the microinverter quickly! I highly recommend having Forme Solar take care of any solar needs!

Mark Lopez Los Angeles, CA

After some due diligence and a detailed RFP process for our solar project, Sam at Forme Solar was a breath of fresh air. Highly responsive and professional. Sam was helpful in every sense, and was available to answer any and all questions (even after hours). We choose Forme Solar because of how response they were and their history of fixing solar systems. Sam made it an easy decision as he helped explain some of the confusing aspects of solar. Made it easy to compare quotes. The entire process was similar, a few challenges came up but they were able to get my system installed in 2 months. Forme would be one of my first calls for any future solar projects.

Ashley Hartstein Rialto, CA

Please do your solar energy research. I spent nearly 5 years researching and interviewing potential solar companies and I finally settled on Forme Solar. I ended up getting 23 solar panels with a solar battery backup. They told me in advance that it would take a longer time because of the battery. Forme Solar provided ongoing support throughout the entire process. They even continued to help me through the SGIP process to get me a rebate on the battery. They helped me set up monthly billing with SCE and now I have an awesome solar panel and battery setup. Hard for me to compare with other solar companies but I would use them again. It wasn't a fast process so I'm glad I worked with a company that was responsive. Thanks Forme!

jjwang

Great service. When I was first looking into solar it was information overload. Forme Solar made it easy for me to understand solar. The cost was affordable and people were great.

Chris Campbell Phoenix, AZ

Omar at Forme was very professional. Even during the issues with Covid-19, I felt comfortable with having Forme Solar come into the house to install solar panels and an EV charger. Had some questions afterwards that were answered right away.

Daniel Maizon Los Angeles, CA

I researched many different companies before I decided to go with Forme for my solar project. We went with Forme right before the new year, and have been extremely happy.  One of the best home improvement choices that we have made. A lot of my neighbors stopped by and a few ended up getting solar for them homes.

Flores Martinez San Jose, CA

I got several quotes for solar and they were all over the place. The price difference between some were like $10,000. Did a bit more research and looked into price per kilowatt for the solar panels I wanted. Forme Solar has the best reviews and one of the better prices. Service was great. We love our solar and I would love to share with people my experience with Forme Solar. They were beyond amazing. The earliest inspection was on New Years and I was out of town. I was trying to make it home so I could meet the inspector. Forme Solar had sent somebody out and he pretty much waited there for the inspector. I didn't have to deal with the inspector at all and made it so easy for me. We passed and they got me on solar billing with SCE in less than a week.

John Ly Santa Ana, CA

Forme Solar was awesome! I was looking for the Toyota Camry of solar companies. I've done a few of these solar proposals for our hotels and they never worked out. Everyone I spoke with has always promised something but never delivered. One of my friends who does a ton of research on everything she buys ended up going with Forme Solar. So I knew they at least had to be a decent solar company. She introduced me to Nick, who was very professional and easy to talk to about solar. He answered every question that I had and was accessible by text. I wanted to say thank you and I appreciate everything that you have done for being so professional and making the process easy. Especially during 2020, I couldn't be happier! Give Forme Solar a call. They met my friend's expectations and mine.

Ivan Bank Cathedral City, CA

Was impressed with the professionalism and responsiveness of this solar company. I love working with people who stand by their product. Unlike other companies Forme Solar had more to offer that fit my budget and needs. Their consultant James was very educated and direct. He made sure every detail that I had was addressed and that everything would be ready for the home. The amount of savings with Forme Solar cannot compare to other solar companies. Their price and solar panel performance were the best. Going solar for my home was easy. I recommend this company, I couldn't find a better solar company near me.

Mel Chum Fullerton, CA

The crew thay worked at my house was professional and friendly. The solar install looks clean. My panels are discrete. Forme Solar was in touch every step of the way and made the process simple and headache free. System has been running for 3 months and I’m pleased with the result.

Chelsea Morgan ,

We've had our solar for almost 2 years now and love it. I can feel the difference in cost every month. We really like the fact we can track the performance of the panels on our phone to show our friends. The installation went very smoothly. They have a great team, very friendly and professional. Would definitely recommend them to our family and friends. They were responsive, and affordable.

Tierra Clark ,

If you are looking for a solar company in the LA area, look no further than Forme Solar. I’ve do a lot of comparison shopping. I called a ton of solar companies on HomeAdvisor, SolarReviews, Energysage and Yelp and they were the most reasonably priced with the best reviews. What won me over was that they solar repair. I don’t want to wait 3 months to get service! They walked me through everything. Provided me with great options and helped me pick what made the most sense for my family. Reliable and helpful.

Carlos Medessian Fullerton, CA

The people were nice to deal with. Very quick to respond, answer questions thoroughly, great documents and resources prior to making our decision. Even our overly interested dog liked them. Permitting and Installation were done quicker than we expected. Had questions after the system was installed to set up monitoring with Edison and my solar, got on a call and walked me through how to understand how much my solar is producing. We are happy to get solar energy much sooner than we thought. Great jobs to all.

Linda Leona Los Angeles, CA

Compared the 5 best solar companies near me. We were very happy about getting home solar in LA with ForME. From the sales person, Bryan who did a phenomenal job listening, understanding and helping us throughout the whole solar process. He broke down the cost of solar panels and tax credit. He is truly a problem solver and I am very happy with our solar panel installation. We got 17 LG solar panels and Enphase micro inverters to offset 100% of our Edison bill. The roof size and direction of our home helped in that regard. The process was very informative and we had exceptional communication from all the staff at ForME Solar Electric. I would highly recommend this solar company as they inspire confidence!

Antony Iru Rialto, CA

Heard about solar years ago, but was skeptical at first because of all of the horror stories. After speaking with a few solar companies and doing my own research, I always felt as though there were red flags. Pulling the trigger on solar took a really long time. Forme Solar was one of the only solar companies that was fast at responding to my technical questions. Others just took days to get back to me to respond to a simple question. So after 2 years of considering solar, our family finally made the decision to get solar for our home. Their support is top-notch. Would give them 5 stars just for how easy they made it to compare their options with others. It wasn't a competition, Forme won hands down.

Anton Court Corona, CA

From start to finish they kept me in the loop and the customer service was great. I was referred to Forme Solar last year by my cousin who swore solar was the best investment. I didn't understand the hype at first but decided to give them a call. Spoke with Sam and she explained it to me. She showed me how Edison just keeps raising their rates every year and we don't even notice it on our bill. We figured out my average Edison Bill was $163 per mo so we determined it would need 14 panels to zero out my bill. My new solar payment is $102 per month. There was no money out of pocket and my savings started immediately. It's been about 9mo now andI even got a check back from Edison for $27. I definitely recommend these guys.

Mike Chen Los Angeles, CA

Did a lot of research before I started the process into getting solar for my home. Found 6 companies with great reviews, great warranties, and prices. After speaking with all of them, I finally settled on Forme Solar because they seemed to deliver quality. All the equipment everyone offered seemed fairly similar. Despite the insane heat, the team was able to finish installing the panels this month and helped me get set up with Edison. They worked through the entire process without any issue. Love the look of my new panels and can’t wait to start seeing the savings from solar. Wanted to give a huge shout out to Nick who helped coordinate everything and made sure going solar was a smooth process. Was available to answer any questions any hour of the day.

Donald Hammer Anaheim, CA

First class service. Found them on energysage and was happy with how quick they were and how much they were able to save me on the cost of solar.

James Leung Long Beach, CA

From Leanne, David, Catherine, installers and everyone else who helped with our solar project big thanks to you guys. We been wanting to do solar for awhile and finally got the chance to pull forward with the idea. We got 8.3kw system with 24 LG solar panels and the latest Enphase microinverters. Everything went smooth from the installation to getting the permits approved. Great customer service. Keep up the great work!

David Johnson La Puente, CA

We had been shopping around and we liked the deal that we were able to get with Forme. We like that we produce our own energy. I just wish I will have the opportunity to install the battery system next year so that if the power goes down, we won't have our power go out. Since we're generating power without a battery, it's tied to the grid. Overall, we've been pretty satisfied.

seanmcbride Los Angeles, CA

With the COVID19 lockdown, I realized that it was time to get solar. So I did a lot of research and analyzed 10 solar companies and their proposals. I'm in the service industry so all aspects were important to me: QUALITY, WARRANTY, PRICE, and CUSTOMER SERVICE. After two weeks to get all of the proposals, I decided to go with Forme Solar. They took one day to send me back a proposal, others took more than a week! It should have been fairly straight forward since I asked them all to quote the same system and products. I understand how you want to be thorough but being responsive and timely is also high up on my list of priorities. I ended up going with Forme Solar because 1) They were the 3rd lowest price. About 10% more than the lowest quote 2) The quality of the salesman and engineer was fantastic. The way that their installer bent conduit and installed the system was also top notch 3) I wanted the best equipment and knew exactly what panels, inverters and batteries I wanted. and they were able to provide them. Other companies tried to sell me on other brands but I asked for LG panels, enphase microinverters, and a Tesla Powerwall and they gave me exactly what I requested. 4) They provided the best warranties. Covering the equipment, labor and even performance 5) Service was top notch. They arrived on time, and kept me updated throughout the job 6) Company has a ton of experience in solar repair which comforts me knowing that they could fix the problem if I ever had issues and could last during a recession. I can tell a great job when I see it and I am confident on the quality of the job that they performed. Wouldn't hesitate to refer them to others.

Derek Wong Norco, CA

I bought my solar system through Forme Solar about 10 months ago and the experience lived up to my expectations. I was a bit nervous about going solar because of all of the horror stories that I heard, and so it took a long time for me to pull the trigger. Thankfully my friend recommended Forme Solar to me, and so I was able to compare them to a few other solar companies. Compared to others they were the most friendly, quick to respond, and robust in terms of their services. I wanted to work with a company that could do more than just solar installation. It's paid off since I was able to call them to also install my EV charger. I'm now planning to add more panels in the future since we may get another electric vehicle. I highly recommend them.

Matty Yuna Santa Ana, CA

Was a world of difference to finally talk to a professional and experienced solar company. Gave them a call, and they help me cut through the BS. Got straight to the point and helped me figure my electricity bill savings and roof situation. I spoke to three other companies before calling formesolar and they all tried to give me a long drawn out explanation of why they were great but had difficulties answering some basic questions. After hearing about forme solar from a friend, I spoke to Madison and she booked a consultation the very next day for me with Bobby. When I insisted that my roof needed repair before I was comfortable with a quote, he came to my house to help inspect my roof. Gave me the insight I needed to feel confident about going with them at a competitive price. I signed with them and took a few weeks to get solar on my roof.

doug hunter Fullerton, CA

I purchased my solar system through ForMe Solar about 6 months ago, and it is working beautifully! I picked ForMe Solar because my neighbor used them for his home and recommended them. They lived up to everything she told me. They were extremely helpful and bent over backwards to design the solar system based on my specifications. They even found that I was missing a tile and fixed that for me. I am planning to add more panels in the future since I'm getting an electric vehicle in the next few months and may also consider a battery at this time as well. Would use them again and would recommend them to my neighbors and friends.

Devin Los Angeles, CA

My husband and I heard all these terrible things about going solar, but with our SCE bill hitting more than $400/mo we decided that it was now time to worth exploring the option. We didn't know who to use or ask questions, so we found the top rated solar companies and requested quotes. We were able to narrow down our list quite quickly and ended up going with Forme Solar due to their price and warranty. Going solar with Forme Solar was probably one of the best thing we ever did. We are paying a fraction of what our original utility bill was even though we have a pool and two AC units. The customer service was great and the installation was done quickly. I am very pleased with our solar energy system and would do it again with Forme Solar.

Iris West La Mirada, CA

It was a great experience getting solar with FORME. We were originally going to go with another solar company that we found on Energysage, but they changed their quote based on saying that after reviewing the home they needed to move one of the arrays and their costs increased by more than $2k! We were looking at reviews across BBB, Energysage, Google and SolarReviews and the quote and reputation with forme solar was awesome. Going through this experience I could see why. The price they quoted was the price I paid. The transaction was professional, and their reps were super responsive. Price as Quoted - 5 Stars Responsiveness - 5 Stars Speed - 4.5 Stars Quality - 5 Stars From the administration to the installer, everything that was quoted was delivered on. They helped figure out how to monitor the production, troubleshooted when we upgraded our router. All in all, they delivered even after the installation. Whenever I had a question, they got back to me quickly.

Shelly Cobalt Los Angeles, CA

After shopping around for many different solar company estimates. I decided on Forme Solar. If you have ever considered going solar, then you have questions, lots of questions. I was no exception. I had a ton! The entire office staff was friendly and so helpful in answering all of my questions and concerns. I wondered besides the obvious: saving a lot of money on my electricity bill. What energy rebates incentives are available for me? How long will my system last? How large of a system size should I get? Bobby explained to me that I'm eligible for the investment tax credit (ITC) of 26%, and when I decide to get a solar battery, I can take advantage of the SGIP. Of course, you want to know how long this investment is going to last. Nick was accommodating in explaining the lifespan of a solar panel system. You can expect to have your solar panel system for approximately 20-25 years. It is well worth the investment considering the solar panel cuts your bill by 85%-80%. Not only does it decrease your electric bill, but it also reduces your carbon footprint. So, it is a win-win situation all the way around. Amber helped me do the math. With a small investment, I can save on an average, approximately $200+ every month, so in 20-25 years, my savings is $50,000+! Plus, we will be contributing to improving the environment!! For anyone who is considering going solar, call Forme Solar. They are truly knowledgable and helpful. Or if you already know if you want to go solar, Forme Solar sent me an estimate to go over that same day! The solar installation process also went smoothly. Not only was their installation team on time, professional and respectful. But they were also very knowledgeable. Who wouldn't want to save tons of money on their electric bill? Reduce your carbon footprint and feel right about being environmentally friendly! They have several options around financing and affordable options that will suit every budget! I highly recommend Forme Solar. Between Bobby, Nick, and Mark, I felt as though I could get all of my questions answers and fast project updates. If you have questions about what it means to go solar or if you are ready to commit, CALL Forme Solar. With tons of options, I found that they had the right knowledge, experience and packages for me.

LeAnn Kang Placentia, CA

I've been interested in investing in solar panels for a while now but had trouble finding a company we felt comfortable with. We had a fairly large electricity bill and so we wanted to make sure we worked with the right company that could help us maximize our roof and ensure that we got the best bang for our buck. We called a few places and got several quotes. Fortunately, one of the people we contacted was Forme Solar. Not only was their quote the best for brand name panels, they were very informative and patient with us along the installation process. They installed all 31 panels on our roof in one day and took the time to properly clean up afterwards. Thank you for the hassle free experience and for helping us save on our electricity bills! I've recommended my brother-in-law to go solar as well with them. They did a great job at a reasonable price.