Equisolar

2.2

Founded in 2014, Equisolar provides solar services to residents of California. The company's goal is to deliver quality craftsmanship using renewable, sustainable materials. Equisolar offers in-house electrical consulting, design, engineering, and construction services.

The Good

• Variety of Payment Options
  • Customer Service

Variety of Payment Options

Equisolar offers its customers a variety of different payment options to choose from, including outright purchase, loan, and lease. This gives customers the flexibility to find a financing plan that is best suited for their needs.

The Bad

• Limited Availability
  • Short Time in Business

Limited Availability

Equisolar currently only offers its services California. While being a local business has its own benefits, it also limits the number of customers who have access to the company's products and services.

Short Time in Business

Equisolar has only been in business for two years. Although company employees have a combined 20 years of experience in the solar industry, Equisolar's limited time in operation may still serve as a disadvantage. Many other companies in the industry have been in business much longer, which means they have had more time to get their footing and gain insights.

The Bottom Line

Equisolar is a solar energy provider that offers a variety of payment options and quality customer service. However, the company has only been in business for two years and operates strictly in California.

View Best Solar Companies

3.3

Ismael Jeremias

December 17th, 2017 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

I would like to recommend this company to anyone interested in going solar. From sale to finish it was a smooth process and customer service made sure to keep me up to date with everything! Huge thanks to Eric for coming through with all his promises

Melissa Lopez

December 14th, 2017 Northridge, CA DETAILS

I reach out to Equisolar because my electric bill was coming in at about 1k every two months and I just couldnt keep up. They came to me house for a face to face consultation which I loved! Most companies want to do everything over the phone which makes me uncomfortable. The sales process was smooth and then help me with financing and got me the lowest monthly payment possible. My project coordinator josh was always checking in and keeping me in the loop of my project. Installation was smooth and quick! Now I’m just waiting for the end of the year to see all of my savings!!

David Lizama

December 8th, 2017 Lancaster, CA DETAILS

Overall I'm very pleased with my experience with Equisolar. This was my first time dealing with solar and as you can imagine I was pretty nervous when it came to choosing a company to put my trust in. I'm very satisfied that I chose this team as they walked me through every step of the way down to post-installation. There are many things I wasn't aware of when it came to going solar but Isaac took the time to explain everything to me from my lease, to everything that's included in my contract, to my warranty. Something I really appreciate is that he was very responsive in answering and returning calls throughout the installation and post-installation processes. I love my solar system and the customer service this company commits is top notch. Definitely recommending to friends and family.

Vanessa Hernandez

December 7th, 2017 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

This is a great company to get Solar from. They gave me a great deal and are definitely customer friendly. I definitely recommend!

Enrique Hernandez

December 6th, 2017 Littlerock, CA DETAILS

Best company I could have chosen. Installation was very fast and professional. Isaac managed my project and went out of his way!!!

Andrea Hernandez

December 6th, 2017 Palmdale, CA DETAILS

Hands down the best solar company I have dealt with. My electricity bill is the lowest it's ever been, and I got to keep all my incentives for going solar. Would definitely recommend! Eric made the process very easy.

William Tuck

August 20th, 2017 California City, CA

What a Nightmare . Equisolar has never come out and kept up our solar panels. They won't answer our phone calls.They refused to accept our certified letter. Our panels are not working and we have lost several hundred dollars. Stay away from this Company. Were looking for an Attorney? Also planning on filing a complaint with the state contractors board. If they will accept it for not keeping up there Guarantee.

Rick Hazen

July 24th, 2017 Ridgecrest, CA

You people suck I had an array installed and it does not put out what it is supposed to and when I call your company you won't even respond you suck!!!!!

Carrol Jagger

February 8th, 2017

hooked up the solar incorrectly. So for 5 months it did not produce power to the inverter. Did not give me data monitoring when it was included in the contract. Do not return telephone calls timely. And currently, leak number 3 in the roof above my mother's bedroom. I understand they cannot repair immediately, but I do expect a return phone call. I have called, texted, and emailed for the last 3 days, and I still have not spoken with a person.

Michael Thompson

August 7th, 2016 Los Angeles, CA

I was very pleased with the customer service and finance options I recieved. Most companies I've talk to only gave me a lease option. Equisolar offered me many purchase options at very low interest rates. I ended up taking a 5 year loan with no interest it's been a few months since my system has been turned on and noticed that my bill dropped by 75% and it was exactly what they said it would I'm very pleased and will recommend them to my family and friends

Bill Tuck Jr

August 6th, 2016 Hesperia, CA

First off it took nine months for them to get my project done. They did a poor job of working with the county inspector. That was a huge headache. I received a $7000. IRS Tax rebate. I was given false information about how to get the rebate over five years. I was treated badly by there accountant who actually did not know how it worked. It was actually easy. I looked it up on the IRS web site. So I did get the Rebate. It's a simple form. You only need your contract with them as proof. Fortunately they had a subcontractor do the work. Those guys were great. Since I no longer trusted Equisolar I gave the head person who installed my system a $50. Tip and asked him to show me how to operate the System. Money well spent! As the project went along I went out and dug the manuals out of the trash they left behind. Equisolar to date (five months) has never cleaned my Panels as promised and they never came out and inspected the subcontractor's work. They never explained my system to me. Finally I have never contacted them again. I got on line and educated myself about my system. I hope I never have to contact them? I would be afraid to let them touch my System. Everything is working Great. They did make my payments till my power was turned on. Save yourself a lot of trouble and don't use Equisolar. Overall A group of people who don't know what there doing and don't care about there customers.