Arcadia Solar Logo

Founded in 2009, Arcadia Solar installs solar systems in Arizona, California, and Nevada. The company's team includes licensed contractors and electricians who stand by the quality of their workmanship. Arcadia Solar streamlines the solar installation process by providing all services from initial consultation to post-installation. Customer satisfaction is one of Arcadia's top priorities.

The Good

• Seamless Installation Process
  • Experience in the Industry
  • Great Customer Service

Seamless Installation Process

Arcadia Solar strives to make the solar installation process as quick and simple as possible for its customers. From start to finish, Arcadia's licensed employees handle all aspects of the process in-house, which means that the company does not subcontract any of its work to third parties. Arcadia Solar customers can be confident that they will receive a quick, quality installation and consistent customer service.

Experience in the Industry

Arcadia Solar has been in business for several years. This time in business has allowed Arcadia to gain experience in the industry and prove its business model.

Great Customer Service

Arcadia Solar goes the extra mile for its customers by scheduling all inspections, making sure that permits are applied for, and taking care to leave no loose ends at the end of the process. In addition, Arcadia Solar doesn't leave its customers out to dry once the installation is complete; the company ensures that a representative is always available after installation to answer any questions and provide support for customers.

The Bad

Limited Availability

Currently, Arcadia Solar only operates in three states: Arizona, Nevada, and California. While being a local provider does have certain benefits, it also shortens the company's reach and limits the number of customers who have access to its products and services.

The Bottom Line

Arcadia Solar has several years of experience in the solar industry and offers quality installations and great customer service. However, the company only offers its services in three states.

View Best Solar Companies

3.2

Patrick Kukla

Arcadia Solar was helpful from start to finish! They kept me and my wife informed during each step of the process. We had to have our service panel upgraded for the solar and they even helped with that. They took care of the install, permitting and application with APS. The crew was professional and cleaned up after themselves. We got our system turned on in September, it is producing as expected. I give Arcadia Solar 5 stars and recommend them for anyone considering solar.

Terry Gardner Tucson, AZ

We have been a Arcadia customer for about a year. We bought our system. Recently the system shut down and was never notified it's failure, though we were told "they" would notify us if there was a problem. I made a call to the Phoenix office (on Monday the 5th of August 2019)and asked for someone to come out and restore its function. Mallory was my contact, and she told me Tuesday was booked but they would be out Wednesday. After many calls on Wednesday all we got was voice mail. They finally arrived today, Thursday. The tech informed us the main box failed and had been determined a bad product. A new box has been ordered, but it will take about a week. Then, we can only guess how long after that it will be installed. The big problem we see with Arcadia Solar is poor communications and customer service. It appears there isn't a person to answer their phones MOST of the time. If they can cure the communication issues they would get better reviews. Terry Gardner

Lois colcord Phoenix, AZ

I purchased and installed a solar system from arcardia. The service was great and they assisted me with all steps in the process from APS. They were easy to work with and very professional.

Eugenia Ojeda Avondale, AZ

I had a great experience with Arcadia Solar, they did a great job on my installation and communicated with me through the whole process. I am very satisfied with my Solar System!

Doyle McCurley Yuma, AZ

I had 5 houses done with 9 more to go when a renter called me and said her ceiling was leaking. She has been renting for ten years and after the solar install it leaked. Well, of course arcadia says it is not their fault. I had a roofer (in business over 30 years) explain to me that the 40 year old roof should have been replaced first. Arcadia claims they are not a roofing company yet says everything is good. The renter now has black mold growing and as a 70 year old woman has been ill lately. The electric bills are still over 100.00 a month with the 190.00 solar bill so this has done nothing but cause problems. If you get solar installed I would make sure you do not have this company do the install. On 2 of my homes they left the ground wires above ground and recently buried them after a year. On the home I live in I cannot have the coffee, microwave and any third appliance running at the same time because the breaker quits (of course they say it is good) and on one home they broke tiles on the roof and tried to sneak away before the renter found out. Stay as far away from this company as you possibly can. They do stand behind their work. Funny thing is....all they had to do was fix their work and they could have made money from the rest of the houses. Customer service is horrible.

Lewis Leung

I have had a system installed about 6 months ago. I believed the system was faulty since i already has a 5kw system and added another 3k system. The new system did absolutely nothing to my bills. I did not increase my use but I had to pay a few hundred each true-up, so I wanted to get rid of that. They even broke multiple tiles on my roof during installation. Took them over 4 months to come out and multiple phone calls. Not to mention, I called multiple times to leave messages and got promised to be called back or even that they will leave a message if I was busy to receive the call. I got nothing other than a bill each month for a system that does not work. When they send someone out, they come with no tools and a person that just looks clueless and says yup everything looks like it is okay. I mean dude, I need tests done. I know what the software is saying but it is not reflecting on my bills. Something is wrong with your equipment. These people are not professional at all. They are only good till they get you to sign off on the panels on your roof.

Dawn Marie Phoenix, AZ

Terrible company! NO customer service, NO follow threw, does faulty work. Promises to return calls and fails to do so. Created more damage than their worth! The solar system they installed is FAULTY!!!!!

jonathan larson Casa Grande, AZ

Fast professional install, played a little email tag but over all happy with the installation.