All Energy Solar Logo

All Energy Solar

Founded in 2009, All Energy Solar is headquartered in St. Paul, Minnesota, and has offices in New Hampshire, Iowa, Massachusetts, and Wisconsin. The company is a full-service provider and offers clean, green solar energy services to residential, commercial, agricultural, and governmental customers. All Energy Solar is also certified by the North American Board of Certified Electrical Practitioners (NABCEP).

The Good

• System Monitoring
  • Incentive and Rebate Filing
  • High Quality Solar Cells
  • Solar Battery Backup
  • NABCEP Certified

System Monitoring

All Energy Solar offer system monitoring. In fact, the company will install an energy monitoring system that will track your energy consumption, as well as your solar energy production. Additionally, All Energy Solar will monitor your system and alert you immediately should a problem arise. This is important because it helps to ensure you are getting the payback owed you and will help prevent you from losing any money due to extended periods of downtime.

All Energy Solar also offers two different mobile apps (depending on the power inverter that you select). This allows you to track your energy production and consumption so that you can stay on top of your energy needs and energy bill.

Incentive and Rebate Filing

There are state and federal incentives and rebates available when buying and installing solar on your home, which is beneficial but comes with quite a bit of required paperwork. Fortunately, All Energy Solar will handle all the rebate and incentive paperwork for you to make sure your project is properly funded and that you are receiving every possible dollar available to you.

High Quality Solar Cells

All Energy Solar sources its solar panels from LG, one of the top solar panel manufacturers in the world. LG panels come with a 25-year manufacturer's warranty that protects the system against preexisting damage or defects for its lifetime. LG panels are boast a 22 percent energy efficiency rating, one of the highest on the market, which maximizes electricity bill savings.

Solar Battery Backup

In addition to the solar panel system, All Energy Solar is also certified to install the Tesla Powerwall, one of the solar industry's leading solar power harnessing systems. The Tesla Powerwall allows homeowners to save and store renewable energy from their solar energy system to be used in case of an emergency. Installing a solar battery also helps cut down on the electricity bill because it allows homeowners to use solar power even when the sun is not shining.

NABCEP Certified

All Energy Solar is a NABCEP-certified solar installer, meaning the company has taken additional steps to train its technicians in the latest solar installation practices. A solar company with an NABCEP badge marks itself as a true expert in the field, and homeowners can be confident that the solar PV system is built to last and according to industry-leading standards.

The Bad

Limited State Availability

All Energy Solar currently only offers services in Iowa, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Hampshire, and Wisconsin. If you live in the company's service area, read our verified All Energy Solar reviews to see if this company is right for you. If you live elsewhere, you will have to find another company to work with.

The Bottom Line

All Energy Solar appears to be a top notch, reputable solar provider that offers system monitoring and paperwork filing. However, the company currently only operates in five states.

View Best Solar Companies

4.9

Tyrker West Springfield, MA

After receiving several quotes from multiple solar installation companies we chose to go with All Energy Solar. They came highly recommended from two other people we knew. We entered the process skeptical that a company would be as good as the reviews claimed. They were better. David (their salesperson) was very quick to meet with us and discuss all options and answer all questions we had. He explained everything very thoroughly and is the most honest salesperson I have ever met. He was not there to sell us a giant system that would not be sized for our home. He went through all the numbers and explained how the process would evolve until the completion of it. Carlo (project coordinator) was always accessible during the installation to answer any new questions. He communicated frequently and kept us up to date on what was happening and the time frame of each step. If we left a message he was very quick to respond. The installers were all very professional and respected our home. They cleaned everything up and were very polite. I can not properly express our gratitude enough to David, Carlo, and all the great people we met during our installation. Thank you all for your honesty, professionalism, and quick turnaround. There is no better company out there. You will not fail with this company. R. Ducharme Southwick , MA

Diane Gale Southwick, MA

We did our homework and requested quotes from 7 different solar companies, from the huge corporations with limitless advertising budgets to the smaller, younger companies with local representation. ALL ENERGY SOLAR's salesperson, David D, was the absolute most honest salesperson we've ever met (in any industry). He freely shared his knowledge and experience with other customer installations of all things solar - from the newest, hottest panels and their pluses and minuses to SREC programs and application nuances. David was the most truthful and forthcoming of any salesperson that we met in this process, and he bent over backwards to accommodate our schedules for multiple visits to our home. He assured us that ALL ENERGY SOLAR would do everything for us from all filings, applications, permits, AND follow up, and he was absolutely correct. They stayed right on top of everything and made our installation happen right on schedule, and to our surprise, in a single day. Their follow up after installation has been phenomenal. Had one issue of a panel not reading correctly and they were on it before we even knew about it. They came in and replaced it and we didn't even realize that they had come and gone already to do it. Everyone that we dealt with in the process was absolutely fantastic, from sales to installation and office follow up. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Rich Joseph Agawam, MA

I did my homework before selecting a solar company. We had five different installers present their products, explain their installation, and quote us a price. All presentations were acceptable, but the people at All Energy Solar definitely impressed me more. That includes the sales representative who made the initial home presentation; very knowledgeable, the representatives in the office, they literally seem to know everything about the solar industry, and the installers, who did a great job putting in the system. From site location on our property to engaging the completed system for the first time, All Energy Solar rates A+. The after-installation support and online information is also excellent. I have confidently recommended All Energy Solar to my friends.

Mark LeSage North Adams, MA

I worked with All Energy Solar. Sara was my contact. I wasn't like the others, I researched the panels that I wanted LG315N1K-A5 and the solar edge Power Optimizer and solar edge inverters. the price they gave me for them were the same I found on the internet. they installed them in the time frame they told me left my house clean, picked up all the paper/trash. they were very friendly and new what they were doing. they helped me get on Sol Systems to sell my srec's. and get net metering. it's nice not to have an electric bill and get paid for the power I make. the tax credits are good also. $170 a month for the loan for the whole install which is paid for from selling the srec's and the tax credits. the extra cash also comes in handy. if you live in Ma. buy your panels and have All Energy Solar install them I'm very glad I did.

Richard Pepin, WI

All Energy Solar installed my first 16 panels in September 1014 directly grid tied with an eGauge monitor. I was pleased enough to have them out again about2 years later to install 18 more panels. I had my first all electric car by then & wanted more capacity for my greatly increased usage. This past December they came again to install a couple of Tesla power walls. I have nothing but praise for the quality of service I have received from them.

Thomas Morin Adams, MA

These folks did everything that said, they would and then some. The system was up and operational in six weeks from my first contact with them. The only issues where with the local building dept. they where not very co operative and not on time for their inspections. No fault of All Energy Solar. The first months electric bill with the solar installed was $33.00 compared to $ 467.00 the month before. Thanks, All Solar Tom Morin

RICHARD CASEY Palmer, MA

Customer service was great, product A-! (checked out what they used for panels and inverters over the internet) among the best in USA and Europe if not the best. What perked me up was how the Electrical Inspector was impressed with their job and how impressed the inspector sent here by the finance company who came out here from a near by state. They both asked about them and asked for phone their number..etc. There was a crew of maybe 8, they had to upgrade the from old fuses to breakers They were here for 2 days in the attic, in the cellar and of course on the roof, My wife and I don't remember them taking a break ( they must have).

Robert Pacitti

I worked with All Energy Solar. Sara was my contact. I think they did a wonderful job explaining the system, ordering the system and installing the system. Recently when my system stopped sending data they emailed that day and had me troubleshoot. I am completely satisfied with their work and customer service.

Dan Hathaway Williamsburg, MA

Honest helpful sales rep Made sure that I understood what the process of installation would be as well as how the financial layout should be Helpful office support

LarryB Saint Bonifacius, MN

Professional installation and service. Online since September 2017. Saving and earning money with our 28 panel system.

Don Springfield, MA

What an easy process, From Dave to Carlo to all the installers and electricians it was seamless, friendly and clean