Comcast Xfinity TV Logo

Comcast Xfinity TV

8.9

Derinda Duncan Cordova, TN

(Can't give it less than one star) We moved into this house over a year ago. It's a small neighborhood, about 60 houses. We tried to get Xfinity here. Website says can't get it. We move in. An Xfinity installer lives five houses down, see the truck every night. Tried again, relooked on the website, nope. So my husband calls them. Their customer service says no. One day, we are pulling into the neighborhood, someone is getting Xfinity installed. We talk to the installer, he says "they are lying to you". We keep trying, still keep getting told not available. Couple months ago, my husband noticed an old Xfinity box attached to our house. The previous owners had Xfinity, besides the box, I STILL get ALL previous owners mail, some of that is from? That's correct, Xfinity! Today, there are two vans parked in front of my house, installing for the next door neighbor. Xfinity, has definitely lost any possibility of service from us. (previous address tried getting AT&T wasn't available, but they made it available to get our business. We aren't happy with AT&T but now will never switch) When Xfinity is rereatedly told our entire neighbor has it, why would you not try to gain another customer? Especially, when the direct neighbors on either side of you have the service? AT&T for life now.

Malcolm R Audain Lancaster, PA

Here is my experience with Comcast Xfinity TV and internet. First of all u treat seniors like crap. We get so much money to live on and u charge us extorionate prices for cable and internet. Then when I tried to make payment arrangements I was told I was ineligible for payment arrange ments. What am I supposed to do? I want to pay but I am told I can't pay in affordable increments because the bill is behind. I was a faithful customer until my bill was raised to $175 per month. The thing about it is if ur programing was decent I might have continued as an excellent customer u show the same shows and movies over and over again. U tell me what to do about a company that does not care about its good customers? Disgruntled 68year excustomer

Lauren Huntsville, AL

Worst Service you could get. I moved and was told a technician would not have to come out for my service to work at the new location. That was not the case. Spent an hour on hold just to get in contact with someone from xfinity for them to tell me I would not have service for three days until a technician could come out. They reassured me I would not be paying for those three days I did not have service but I was still charged for that. Next, the technician that did come duct taped the wire across my walkway outside the entrance of my home and told me that another work order would be made to bury the wire in 5 business days. Fast forward three weeks and it had been pushed back until the 25th of that month. Then the day that they were suppose to come and bury the wire (More than 3 weeks later) NO ONE SHOWED. I had to call the next day and wait on hold for another 30 minutes to be told that they are behind and will get to it as soon as they can.

Tammi Pear Commerce City, CO

Xfinity is a NIGHTMARE do not use them for your own mental health. I had them for a year at my previous residence because they were my only option. I was paying 183 for a 140 plan, when I questioned it I was informed the extra 63 was for "taxes and fees". I was paying for a "gigablast" and at best would get 40, my internet went out daily and would freeze my t.v.. I LITERALLY moved to get rid of them. Low and behold I move and the only "good" option is Xfinity for internet. So I set up an appointment for last Tuesday, tech shows up but won't come inside. I tell him I work from home and NEED internet in the back room, he tells me they aren't coming inside because of Covid, mind you my new T.V. provider did and the internet company I had hoped to use would, but not Xfinity, but let him see what he could do. A few minutes later he says he has his supervisor on the phone and he approved the drop and the tech will be here Friday between 2-3. Of course that was a lie, he stood there maskless, looked me in the eye and lied. We called that evening and the agent was so sorry and sent out a tech the very next day. So today the tech gets here spends maybe 10 minutes and says " I can't do it, if you have a drill, drill a hole in the wall and then tell your landlord it was there when you moved in." Now I've been lied to and advised to lie by Xfinity in less than 3 days. After the tech left I spent my whole lunch hour and my husband spent 3 hours and the phone with different agents, techs, and supervisors being told several different things, lie number 3 was a supervisor would call back in an hour and never did. So here I sit, trying really hard to work from a card table in a corner of my living room dealing with a company that tries really hard to NOT do their job and provide the worst customer service in the world.

Russ M Killingworth, CT

Worst customer service I have ever dealt with and I'm not exaggerating... I have been calling for 3 days with one returned call that I was asked to hold for a moment and then I was told I would need to be called back within half hour and was never called

Howie Mentzer Carlisle, PA

This company is worthless and someone needs to start a new cable company and put these idiots out of business. I have call at least 5 time in two months on the service they provide. First everything on TV as far as FX or Sci-fi is a repeat, how often can you watch the same movies over and over again then you have piss poor internet service I have call repeatedly about my email. I can be answering my emails and all of a sudden it goes right back into my email list or I may be answering a customer and after writing a paragraph it will all of a sudden kick me out and go back into my email list and I have to start all over again only to have it do it again and again. It is quite obviously no one knows what they are doing here and I am looking at other services this company is poorly run and.

K. K. Eugene, OR

I went into Xfinity store in eugene Oregon 3 days ago. I spoke with Joshua o. When he tried to pull info up by my social, a general error code popped up. He did not know what to do other than tell me to go home and call XM Care (Xfinity Mobile). Come to find out later he should have asked for tech support agent to do a BYOD. I called the XM Care number and spoke with Terry, he transferred me to Kaelin who then transferred me to Kristy who also didn't know what was going on and transferred me to Danielle at Tier 2 advanced. All I wanted was to take my phone number and transfer it to my new Galaxy S10 plus. From the start of the day at Xfinity to the end of that first day was a total of 7 HOURS in person and on the phone with Xfinity trying to port my number to my new phone and activate everything. Somewhere along the line, I think it was with danielle, my account got stuck! As in the sim cards got switched too many times between the iphone 6 band the new galaxy and after a few dozen resets and power downs and ups I could call or receive calls from either phone so i had to resort to my daughters phone. Danielle said its should process and resolve by the end of the night. It never did so the next day 5/15/2020 I called and spoke with Jason after being transferred twice and put on 20 plus minute holds each time.Jason from tier 2 told me "Daniel spoke with David in Tier 3" and it looks like the Galaxy still has AT&T's provider settings and that it didn't switch over to xfinity after I put the SIM card in. He said "we are seeing both phones on the cell tower" but I still can receive or make calls from either phone. Jason said he would call me back in 1 hour while they worked stuff out, HE NEVER CALLED ME BACK! He could have said " Hey this is beyond me or call back tomorrow because I don't know what i'm doing" but he didn't and he left me hanging all day. So rude! Today 5/16/2020 I called Xfinity mobile again and spoke with Roxy in Tech support Roxy told me they are creating a ticket to escalate it to the help desk because "Its stuck" somewhere the swap on the mobile device numbers got stuck in the system and didn't allow it to flow through. The plan is to escalate it to a higher tier to push it through, Roxy said "They'll probably send me an email" she said there's an error on the system w/ the mobile device numbers. I asked to be transferred to a supervisor so i can tell her what has been going on and what Xfinity has put me through the last 3 day but I was put on holed for 30 minutes and then they hung up on me. She was transferring me to Alejandra the supervisor and Roxy told me Alejanrda was pulling up her programs and almost ready to take me then there was no one on the other side and No One called me back. Roxy or Alejandra left me hanging. Xfinity, i am so disappointed in you. I have been with you guys for 2 years and never had issues until now. Why is it so difficult for you guys to port an existing number over to a new phone and why is it so hard for you guys to call a customer back? It' the considerate thing to do. Will this issue ever get resolved? Will xfinity call me back Today? Xfinity, are you going to help me or do i just go to AT&T and do business with them instead?

jake Boca Raton, FL

According to Comcast, I believe I have been a Comcast customer since 2014. I have hated them since year one and it has never gotten any better. Why not switch sooner? Thanks to our government, someone is getting paid to keep these companies in a monopoly per location. These companies do not compete with each other and in return they are able to harass and abuse us in our democratic country that is somehow socialist in this aspect. If I were to start from month 1, I can write a whole 4 page essay on what a scamming embarrassment this company is to our beautiful country but I will just mention the end, when I had always paid my payments in time and came to the end of my agreement the right way... Its mid April currently, coronavirus has our state in full shutdown already with everyone out of work and its been 2 months since I have moved away from Comcast Xfinity. I got a letter in the mail stating I owe them a ridiculous amount of money. The month payments are exaggerated by 4x and some fees I do not even understand. LONG STORY SHORT, DO NOT GIVE STRENGTH TO THIS COMPANY, STEER CLEAR, NIGHTMARES WILL NOT END EVEN AFTER YOU THINK YOU LEGALLY GOTTEN RID OF THEM! EMBARRASSMENT TO OUR COUNTRY. PERIOD. THIS MUST BE THEIR MOTTO CREATED BY THE PEOPLE.

Sergio Westchester, IL

I’ve been with Comcast for a very long time. I’ve given them so many chances it’s unbelievable. They still have not change Their customer service is very Poor, people tell you one thing then they send you to another person and that person tells you something totally different. I’ve spent hours on the phone with customer service and they thought they were helping me out by raising my bill. They raise my bill of $35 in three days trying to convince me that they were helping me out. Then they sent me to a person that spoke Spanish and the guy told me on customer service he’s like well most of the people we work with is Spanish so that’s why I answered the phone in Spanish. This is America you shouldn’t be answering the phone in Spanish unless somebody asked for it. They don’t have any Italian that’s for sure I asked. The one lady was talking to me and they put me on hold and sent me to another guy and an even explain that she was sending me to somebody else. When that guy answered he goes how can I help you I got I don’t know they sent me to you he goes I don’t know what’s going on or why they sent you to me. That is just bad bad bad terrible customer service communication. I will never recommend Comcast to any of my family members or friends. I will be sending out a bunch of reviews talking about Comcast or Xfinity home. People should not be able to treat people like this and they are scammers.You guys work for us we don’t work for you and I think they forgot that until they start losing money. Sooner or later everyone will realize how bad they are and then they will be broke.There is much more that they have done to me I don’t have enough time and I do not wanna waste anymore of my time. So if anybody Reeses please do not go with Comcast they will lie scam you and they will not help you.

Andre Lee Marietta, GA

Zero. If there were a number any lower, i would give it! I have NEVER dealt with such an unprofessional, unknowledgeable, clueless company in my life. I went to two different xfinity stores to try and get issues resolved and no one seems to know what was the real issue, how to get it fixed or how to help us. They (and the techs) were as unknowledgable as we are. You should be ashamed to be in this business. I feel horrible that you are descising yourself as a legimite company/business. I dread picking up the phone and TRYING to contact you!! You guys should be on trial for false advertisement. If you want to know who wrote this...please ask!!

Sherrie Pierce Muskegon, MI

I was recently laid off my daughter's home so my paycheck was short i have been a customer for 13 years and today i will not be able to make my payment of 293.00 i was only able to pay 119.00 to them and spread the rest of the money on other bills and items needed. I just got a new temp job so i called to see if i can get another extension and let them know i could only pay 119.00 i was rudely told no but i will not be charged a late fee butmy services will disconnect so not only will i hurt byall this my daughter who is home cant watch.sprout thru this crisis. thanks comcast. I only been supporting business with u way to kick us while we down..

LaurieO El Dorado Hills, CA

VERY NEGATIVE! Nice people & an organized system to communicate. BUT we were given incorrect info re: the upgrade & how "easy" it would be. The VPN didn't work after we were upgraded. Of course Comcast Techs had said it would be a basic plug in & go & all would work just as before. NOT TRUE! Maybe with a very simple system? However we also have a network. My Computer Tech (who is outstanding-best I've ever had in 25 years) had to spend many hours reworking the system that managed our Static IP Address. Our external box that managed the Static IP crashed during the switch-over. Everything was working beautifully before we upgraded. Now I have a very large invoice from my personal Tech. Very upset. Our Tech says this happens ALL THE TIME with Comcast - that your techs are not well-trained for different situations.

Joy Ballew Tucson, AZ

I called for assistance of my plan. The girl got on and clicked a bunch of stuff.... bottom line she messed up my phone and it stopped working. We troubleshooted for OVER an hour trying to fix what she had messed up. My time was free, but she got paid. She ten told me that she couldn't fix it and would have to send someone out to repair her boo boo. Then I received a bill of $70.00 for the repair man. I didn't break it, but Comcast billed me. I am so very very tired of Comcast gouging the customer every chance they get. I believe they are right there on the edge of doing something illegal. They also sold me a plan for one price and then when I got the st bill. It was $9.00 more than they promised and the next month it was even more than the $9.00 they overcharged me on the previous bill. We need to get ourselves together and take Comcast to court to make them stand behind what they promise us products at one price and then charge another price. I am so tired of Poor customer service.

Jan Schexnayder Nashville, TN

I bought a service plan with Comcast Xfinity. I chose to do the self install and followed the steps exactly as directed on the brochure. After the first couple of steps I got an error message on the app stating that there was no active outlet. So I called a Comcast rep the next day and she said she would have to schedule a tech to come and activate the outlet. When he came to my apartment he immediately went over to the modem and the outlet and said within 15 seconds but it was already activated. He didn’t know why it gave me that error message. So he left and I called Comcast to you let them know what the tech said. I asked them if they were still going to charge me $70 activation fee and they said yes. After a couple of more phone calls they decided to give me a $40 credit. I don’t see why I should pay $30 for a tech to come to my apartment to tell me the outlet was already activated ... when during the installation process the app clearly detected no active outlet. This is a new city ... a new apartment ... and a new Internet service for me. Comcast let me down on day one!

Albert maniscalco Springfield, MA

I subscribe to Xfinity back in 2011 since I've been living at the property I had nothing but problems with the Internet service and finally in 2019 I cancel the service because I would wait hours to hours for connection and talking to Comcast over the past eight years Davison service people out and say there's nothing wrong but yet I can't use the Internet they change the wires put a box on the house with nothing in it is the service guy said you'll be all set has service come in and told me your internets not working but would you like me to do I asked him nicely if he's not willing to fix it please leave any left and the September 2019 I canceled and tonight land phone HBO Cinemax Showtime because the bill was getting ridiculous $285 since I canceled in September I've been getting charge for the Netflix after January 2020 I return the modem is still getting charge for the modem and at this point they're only willing to credit me three months of Netflix because they're saying that's not their problem because the third-party billing so basically we're Comcast is saying is that we don't provide you with Netflix we only charge you as a third party billing and we can credit you Netflix does my contract is with Comcast not Netflix so at this point I put a complaint into the FCC on march 6, 2020 in a match night I am notifying attorney general office for Massachusetts also call the local paper and reporting that Comcast charges people for what service they don't have and refuse to credit the accounts in the future all customers of Comcast should check the bills on a monthly basis because all these hidden charges they hit you with that you're not aware off and constantly your bill goes higher and higher and higher so we get to the point says I can't do this anymore

Oscar Castano Spring, TX

No issues with the services, only problem is retention of good paying customers who once the contract is over, xfinity wants to stick it to the hard working customers that want a similar package without getting ripped off and increasing their bill by 50 percent. Looks like xfinity is more focused on getting new customers and offering great deals instead on keeping current customers happy. Maybe better training to the retention customer service members is needed as they have no clue on how to help/retain their current hard working/ paying customers.

Angel Santana Atlanta, GA

Xfinity seems like a scam especially when I pay for service and its been over a week and I still don't have service. Customer service constantly gives me the run around to the point where I will be going to a physical location to give them a piece of my mind and get my money back. You can have the stream app on your phone but the funny thing is you cant connect your phone to the TV because comcast blocked the TV casting. Also beware of the representatives in walmart, you pay same day expecting to have hot spot service by the time you get home and that’s not the case. You have to wait to get your modem in the mail and then go through hell just to get the modem activated. I came from AT&T hoping Xfinity would be better but I regret my decision and I will be returning to AT&T.

Dwaine Rich Alliance, OH

I DID enjoy the service. They charged me a disconnect fee of $140.00 because I HAD to move out of state for health reasons. I talked to them without satisfaction. They would NOT wave this fee. They must need it to stay in business. I had asked if they could provide me service where I was moving to before I disconnected. They said no. What was I to do?

Ria ,

They changed my price every SINGLE MONTH! Someone called to update my service and my price went down for one month, then went up more than before. I called and got a new price, then the month after it was changed again, i called got it changed back and THEN WENT UP EVEN MORE THAN BEFORE! I'm so upset everyone told me something different every time i called, it was so unsuccessful.

DJ B Eazy Jamaica Plain, MA

Comcast train there employees to constantly lie. I been with Comcast for a few years and they always lie about crediting money back when services are down and they lie about contracts having a fix rate when they know every year fees and taxes go up. I called them last month they told me they was going to adjust my bill which of course was a lie. When you ask representatives to give you their name or ID they say they can’t or give a fake ID. Comcast is a corrupted company that takes advantage of hard working people. Plus they play the same stuff, they repeat a lot the same movies through out the week. Wish there was a way to sue Comcast for false promotions and consistent lies.

Samantha Nashville, TN

I've heard so many complaints about Xfinity, but in my area, they were the cheaper service so I signed up anyway. I did an online chat as I chose my plan and asked a tech if I would be able to set up the service myself. He had all my information, my address and plan info, and I was assured I could set it up myself and save the $70 fee of having a professional come out. Low and behold, a day of missed work and countless hours of my time later, I was told my entire house doesn't even have an Xfinity wire going to it and I would need to have a pro come out anyway to run a wire from the electrical pole outside my house. The fee cannot be waived because they're blaming me for not knowing this. So there goes the money I was trying to save and yet another day of missed work. So thanks Xfinity, for lying to me and wasting days of my time for $70.

Lauren Raeford, NC

Overall the service was good and somewhat easy to set up. I received emails every month reminding me to pay my bill which nice. When I ended my service they never told me I still owed money for an ending fee and immediately sent my payment to a collection agency now affecting my credit. I would have paid if I had known and instead I have less credit. I would have given 5 stars but this was a poor way to end the service.

Kimberly Ceballos Fort Lauderdale, FL

I would stay as far away from Comcast as possible. I have been a customer of their's for over 8 years and the last year has been the worst. I have experienced several outages with cable and internet, when I called to speak with a rep and get credit for these days they said that the services needed to be restored before doing so. The supervisor gave me their name and as such, I did this several times in about a 2 month span with the same outcome. I waited until the services were fully working, which I had to go to a near by store to replace the cable boxes because their tech could not come out within a reasonable time, I called their billing department just to start getting the run around about my credit. They conveniently did not have the representatives documentation on file and they said that my outages were not sufficient enough for a credit (but my services where out for about 2 weeks minimum, I would know,I'm a work from home mom with 3 small children). I spoke with Jeron, a lady who was the only one that was helpful but since she was in the technical department could not issue me an adequate credit. Spoke with Emmanuela, in the billing department, who was not pleasant and disconnected our call, called again and spoke with Keisha, she could not help me but she was very nice, she transferred me to Stacey, her "supervisor". I have worked customer service my whole life and I have to say COMCAST YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE needs major TLC and much professionalism. How can a supervisor not address a customer correctly and not make sure that they are satisfied at the end of the call. Why does the customer have to get transferred to 100 different departments and then the documentation that should have been there from the previous call is not there, so you inconvenience your customer again by having them explain everything 4 or 5 times just in one day! Stacey could only give me a credit of $40 when my bill is $240, my services where out for 2 weeks, I should have gotten $112 off of my bill! I have cancelled services and gone to AT&T. I expected so much more form a company of their stature.

Shanna Winston Columbia, MD

They are horrible and expensive. I had a cut off notice for the 5th didnt make it up the road In time on the 4th to pay it, so I get a money order thinking they will process it first thing in the morning, nope get home today cable is off go to the cable place and Ale tells me they send payments out and it takes up to 4 days to post. And I this is my (1st time doing a money order I usually pay cash/cc) Tell me how that is convenient! So Ale gives me a 1 800 number calls it and Belinda tells me I have to go back to.the cable place they cant do anything!! The back and forth unacceptable!! About to cancel the service!

JOSEPH DEMONICA JR Chicago, IL

Yes my name Joseph Demonica Jr we have cable with Xfinity and been with your company since Dec 4 ,2019.... We have nothing but TROUBLE..We watch tv either its a black screen or it says my modem is off line..We have had numerous techs out at our house and a gentlmen calls to see if our service is ok. Well I told last weekend super bowl the screen went black and NEVER came on ..DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO...........

Veronica C. Naugatuck, CT

Xfinity has turned out to be an extremely expensive service company. It has been my experience that they are unwilling to work with their customers. I have watched my bill creep up to almost $40 extra month and when I called customer service there response was and I quote, "you have the best package we have to offer you right now and there is nothing we can do for you." After putting me on hold for over 15 minutes I get someone in their solutions department who goes on to tell me that no matter where I go their service is the best and my promotion is all they can do for me. When questioned as to why the increase she states well that's just that our fees have gone up by a few dollars. I'm very displeased and will be looking for another internet provider. Please note that I have given them a 1 star because a no star isn't not an option to submit review.

Victor Rochester, MI

Worst ever paid in full for the last 4 years when contact was ready for renew in nov 2019 wanted to charge me almost $90 for worst service I was paying for close to $53 finally got bill down on phone to $68 and some change and $10 off if signed up with auto pay cool not cool @ so took up to Comcast store let guy see contract on email yes it will be $58 with auto pay so gave card info get first bill after contract they took$83 called will fix it next moth same thing $83 called we’ll contract changed went to loacal center talk to same guy can’t help you with auto pay cause he didn’t sign me up for paper less billing then he say oh can’t do anything cause you did over phone when he took my card for auto pay then says oh it will take another 45 day to get $10 off do not ever sign up with these scam artists hook line and sinker 2019 nov 26 new contract couldn’t even stick with contract I signed what a scam worth business if you deal with this company don’t give card info

dist6chaair Jersey Shore, PA

I switched to Comcast/Xfinity, thinking that i would finally have internet faster than 15Mb. The installation tech was great! He ran all new cable from the overhead to the house, and then ran all new hardware and cable in the house. He rogrammed the boxes ( 2 TV's) and after working on the remotes, he finally got one to work. He switched out one of the new remotes, with one he had for the next customer, so by the time he left, my Cable and internet were working. I provided the Router/Modem, but it was the same exact one as Xfinity rents to customers. Upon checking the system, the tech noticed that regardless of what he tried, my internet speed was hovering around 14Mb. When ll was said and done, it was determined that my house was the very last service, on a very very long system. I was getting very little bandwidth. He said it would be a week or so, but he would request a booster of some sort, for my line. It was never forthcoming. The many times I tried to call Xfinity, the wait time was so long that I gave up. After a year of paying for 150 Mb and getting between 7 and 14, ( even using their own speed check site) I called again and just waited. After 21 minutes I finally got to talk to a customer service person. She sent another Tech out, who also determined that I needed a booster. It too never came. I waited another year and finally got angry enough to wait for someone to answer the phone. They brow beat me because I didn't call after the first two failed attempts at getting adequate service. I am guessing now that my obligated contract is up, they think I'll continue to pay 160 a month for DSL speed internet and basic- basic cable. I am looking at going back to the local phone company and paying the 29.99 a month for 15 Mb and ORBY for my channels, all 4 of which are available on their service. I may also use my unlimited data source as a WiFi hot spot and stream my shows to my Chrome Cast TV> It is no wonder that Comcast/Xfinity has the worst customer service rating n the world. They really do suck in that department. Their programming is also overrated. Net Flix is still a better option.

Briana Molinar Bushnell, FL

We just moved to the area from out of state and have been trying to get internet since Demember 14th and it is now January 23rd and we still have not been able to get through to anyone. Everytime someone says they are going to call us back they never do! We call every single week sometimes multiple times a week. Our neighbors have the same internet and for some reason they say they are unsure if they can give it to us because someone has to come out and survey and see if the neighbors lines reach our house. It's ridiculous. We have talked to a supervisor and all everyone says is they need to send a email and they will call us back! Such a joke!

Rain Vancouver, WA

Comcast is the absolute WORST company to deal with. Set aside a full day and you still won’t reach an actual human being. I’ve called and requested a call back from a human - it took 2 days to hear back. My recent attempt to contact “customer service” was due to their suddenly deleting a channel from my lineup ended 1.5 HOURS later and the best I could do was to TEXT w a supposed human in India. Yes, couldn’t even talk in the phone - and instead was bounced all over the place via text message. THE WORST. I would rather have a root canal than deal e Comcast. Just the absolute worst. They’re doing their best to not have to interact with the people who PAY for them to exist.

Jordyn Ostler Frankfort, IN

This is the worst service ive ever experience with a cable / wifi company. I opened service with comcast with the promise of excellent customer service. The tech that was sent to install my services behavior and comments towards me were inappropriate and completely unprofessional, i felt very uncomfortable in my home with their tech! Which im sure they did nothing about! HI had their services with them for only one month and only got to use the services i WAS PAYING FOR half the time! Whenever i would call to report issues with my wifi or cable they would tell me to “troubleshoot” so i would do the steps for a troubleshoot or reset multiple times over the phone with them only to be told there was nothing more they could do and that a tech would need to come to my house to resolve the issue. Everytime i tried to set an appt for a tech to come it would be 2+ weeks out before someone could come to me. I did not live in an area that was far from their service or would cause reasoning to poor connection like i was experiencing! I thought 2+ weeks was a ridiculous amount of time to wait for a tech and when i would complain about the wait time they would say they would credit my account for days not in use but when the bill would go through it was always a very minimal discount on my bill far from the credit i was owed! I had finally gotten an appt set and the night before my appt for a tech to come i checked to verify the time and it had shown my appt was canceled which i did not authorize! So i called immediately and they said they could still send a tech on same day and time but the tech NEVER arrived. I called to ask where my tech was and they said i didnt have an appt even though i had spoke with a customer service rep the night before to verify someone was going to still come. This company is deceiving and does not fall through with promises they make to their customers! Because a tech never came when scheduled i canceled my services, the representative i spoke with told me that because i was only with them for a month i would not be charged an early termination fee, but still recieved a bill for $212 for termination! I called to dispute charges and they said i could dispute with my bank. Which i did and filed a dispute through my bank. Verizon/Comcast denied my dispute and then sent my bill to COLLECTIONS!! Which hurt my credit score. DO NOT CHOOSE COMCAST/VERIZON AS A PROVIDER FOR ANY SERVICES! THIS COMPANY IS A JOKE!

Dan Salt Lake City, UT

I live in Holladay and have had Xfinity internet and cable for over 2 years. It has never worked properly. We moved to a new house 1 block away from our old and thought maybe the service would change. Same issues. Constantly resetting our modem. Constantly resetting our cable boxes. Losing connection. Pages and videos don't load. We have had over 70 technicians come out to troubleshoot. Modem has been replaced 7 times. Wiring in the house has been replaced numerous times and the line from the pole to the house has been replaced 3 times. Same issues. Then when I try to call to get help, I never spend less than an hour on the phone with them. So, not only do I have to pay my bill every month for a service that does not work, I also lose money every time I have to call in to get issues resolved. Xfinity has never followed through on any promise they have made. I can't tell you how many times I have been told that this person is taking over my account and will make sure that this gets resolved. Then I never hear from them again and start over at square one trying to fix it. If I had another option, I would have dumped Xfinity a long time ago. Today the agent apologized for the inconvenience and said they would credit $20 to my account. That does not even cover the amount of time I just spent on the phone with them. Often times we just deal with the slow speeds and channels not working, images pixelating on shows because it is nothing but frustration trying to get this resolved. Xfinity does not care about the customer. They don't care if they lose you as a customer because they know they have many more waiting to sign up based on their lies. Xfinity will not follow through with their end of the bargain ever. Our agreement is that they will provide me 250mbps internet speed and a cable channel package that I selected. The problem is, in 2 years neither of those have happened. I promise to pay x amount of dollars each month for said services. If I don't pay my bill each month, they will shut off my service. If they don't comply with their end of the agreement, nothing happens. They go on collecting my money each month. I pay this ridiculous bill each month plus I lose money every time my service is down and/or I have to call them. Then I have to leave a window open for when they dispatch a tech. While that tech is here, I am not working and losing money again. I lose more money each month with trying to fix it then I pay for my Xfinity bill. There are literally no other options in my neighborhood. My wife and I both work from home, so we have to have something. Wish there was a way to hold Xfinity's feet to the fire and fix this issue once and for all. Can't wait to have fiber in our area and dump Xfinity. Worst service ever!

Charles Villas, NJ

X1 box has the worst setup/programmed options ever. 1. No power button on box and remote will not turn the box off. What kink of power savings do you call that! 2.Minimal shut off time of inactivity is 2hrs! If it’s sooo smart, you should be able to program timers to the minute. 3. Any remote button turns it on. So if I’m playing a dvd or video game and I want the volume up using x1 remote the cable box turns on wasting power and in my case, interrupting my movie or game by auto switching to cable box. Urrr!!! 4. X1 box use to sense hdmi signal and turn off shorty after my tv went off. It was nice. Why did Comcast disable this? Cable box now HAS to stay on for at least 2hrs after I turned the tv off for bedtime. 5.Update daily turning box on again for another min of 2hrs! Seriously, this cable box is on more than any device I own even if I had not watched any tv. 6.Picture in picture sucks. Use to be small pic at bottom right. Cool. That’s how it is normally. But now, it cuts out most of the space far channel guide. 7. 1,000+ channels BS. They’re doubles. One for SD and one for HD. Stupid. Just make each channel capable of sd or hd. And if you must have channels for each sd and hd, at least keep the same order. Sd channel order differs from hd so you lose track of where you were scrolling.9. Doesn’t work with Alexa as far as I know. 10. Back to remote control. Letter buttons are way too small. Direction buttons you can’t hardly feel. Poorly place button configuration and senseless shape of controller bottom corner hits a pressure point in the palm of my hand. Very uncomfortable. This may just be me. 11. No more digital optics out for audio. I’m sure there’s more but that’s enough for now.

My name doesn't matter Walpole, MA

◇I've called Comcast with issues with cable 31 times in less than a month. ◇From remote to cable box to audio to syncing and DVR issues, this has been a long haul and it hasn't even been a year. ◇They had me paying for a DVR box but didn't give it to me one for 8 months. ◇Also for the price of my plan I shouldn't be having this many issues. ◇Their automated service is horrible. It talks WAY TOO much and doesn't respond when you say representative or agent. Take notes from CVS/Pharmacy.

Diane Mitchell Dayton, NJ

I believe Comcast is horrible! I have been with them for over 15 years and the prices are horrible i am a senior citizen and i can't even recieved your 10% off discount because i have more than 10 channels! I love Turner classic movies and have been watching for years. Recently i was forced to add sports channels and pay an extra $20.00 a month in fees! Most people who watch TCM are not watching the sports channels this was just another way for comcast to make money!i would not recommend comcast to anyone they offer lower deals to new customers and continue to raise prices for loyal customers!!! Horrible

Nakita Baltimore, MD

Comcast TV is the worst!! I have been a customer with this company for ten plus years and every year lately since the last 5 years it gets worst and worst. The billing system/cycles are horrible, it's set up to charge late fees which is another way to get more money out of you. When calling customer service, they explain the policies and it doesn't make sense not even to the representatives working for the company. They tell you although you have provided payment information and set up an arrangement within the appropriate time frame, that it's NOT a promise to pay and turn your services off! I'm fed up with this company, I'll be taking my business elsewhere and will not be recommending them to anyone for any services they provide!

Chrissy E. Silver Spring, MD

I should have never left Verizon for Comcast X finity. I started having problems 30 min after the tech left. My voice remote is always acting up. They don't tell you that a sports package is included for $9 and you don't have the option to not have it. The cable portion of my services is always having issues. I never had any issues with Verizon but left them due to their prices. I didn't realize how good I had it. At the end of my contract with Comcast X finity, I'm going to run back to Verizon.

Linda A Eck Libertyville, IL

We have had problems off and on the worst is they put a temporary cable which went under my driveway and now I have a sinkhole it is Taken 3 months and I still don't have it taken care of then they did a permanent cable and Doug three to four feet on either side of my driveway with a permanent cable and there's two big Pits on either side of my driveway which still isn't taken care of called texted emailed nothing done they will only come and fix your cable line or Internet line and if they damage your property it there's no way of getting ahold of anybody and no follow-through don't believe Comcast is out for their customers

Brittany Wilkinson Herriman, UT

I like Comcast Xfinity. I feel like we have a lot of options to watch on TV. I wish we could have more options with our package selection. There are a LOT of channels that we don't watch and then the options that we do have usually aren't playing something we want to watch. I would rate Comcast better if they let you select what you want, and not pay for what you don't want. Overall, I like the reliability of Comcast.

Impacted customer Cicero, IL

I cannot express how unreliable Xfinity's internet and cable services have been. I moved to Romeoville, Illinois approximately 3 months ago, and it has been a constant problem. They have informed me that if I cancel their service due to unreliable and fast advertising service, that I will be responsible for termination fees? Why would I be responsible for those fees if the Company cannot deliver the services I am paying for. Tomorrow I have a technician coming out for the 4th time and if this continues and I am told to pay termination fees, I will make sure to report this to BBB. Xfinity, if you cannot deliver reliable services at my address, just be honest!

James Fort Collins, CO

I’ve had xfinity for 2 years now. I purchased a package so that I could watch my sec games I agreed on a price that was supposed to include this channel but it didn’t. I then had to pay extra every month and have been paying extra every month and then my cable box in my master just quit working after using for Several months I then call customs service and they tell me I have to pay more for it. I requested to talk to a manager this is on a Saturday and “none were available” so they tell me they will have a manager call me back first thing. It’s now been 3 weeks and no manager. As soon as football season is over I will be canceling everything with xfinity they truly suck!

Stephanie Denver, CO

I have been a customer of Comcast/xfinity for over 20 years and have NEVER been happy with the service. Either my internet is down and I have to call xfinity to determine the problem........which is very time consuming or they offer packages that include services I do not need. Once the package has expired, I do not get a notice, but rather an increased bill. It is ridiculous to call xfinity to determine what services are less expensive, because they give you the run around about what they are offering. I never get a strait answer as to what the cost would be for the least expensive service. I usually go to the xfinity store and speak to someone in person every year to clarify my bills. So frustrating!!!! I was just on the phone with customer service for 1 hour trying to cancel all services except for internet. The agent kept quoting me a price for an internet speed I did not request. He kept evading the lower speed and cost. If I could find another service provider for internet services, I would walk away from Comcast/xfinity all together. They are a rip off and have horrible customer service!!!!!!

Sandy Jackson, MI

I went into the Xfinity store to cancel cable but move my internet. The woman at the store was wonderful and we decided to upgrade our internet and change cable programming. This was 2 weeks before our move into a new house. The nightmare began. The text message reminders came I was at our new address at 7:30 am my appointment was between 8-10 am. At 9:31 the message came the technician would be here between 9:30-10am , at 9:37 he was backed into my driveway next to my car, I waited a few minutes then I walked outside to see if he was in the car or walking around my house,through his window I could see he was on the phone have a discussion. I returned to my house as he pulled out of my driveway at about 10am. He NEVER even got out of his car to knock on the door. However he did send in a description of my home saying he was here. I called Xfinity and got through the prompts and finally to a person at 10:06am. Go figure No one can help me I was automatically reschedule to October 22nd. I work from home (this is the reason we were upgrading our service to begin with) . I asked for a supervisor and at 11:00 I was promised by Mr R that he would call me back in 30 min when a manager came in and it would be made right. This did not happen. At 4pm I called to double check the status of my situation and after 3 hours of being transferred to different departments (because on Friday supervisors and Managers do not work and they are the only person who can make the important decisions ) I made it to the moving department who said they could just transfer my service and I could use my old modem and cable boxes and set it up myself ( I didn’t need there special modem ). We self installed by 10pm the same night. The next morning at 6am I turn on the tv to watch news with my coffee I lose service. I call again and what do you know... I don’t have service at this new address my “ticket” was never finalized and they can not help me because it’s not their department. Ugh!! How can this company stay in business with such horrible customer services.

Peggy Loxahatchee Groves, FL

Had the service installed on Monday - no issues with the installation, the installer seemed very knowledgeable. On Tuesday, we realized that the phone lines were not working - we could make calls, but not receive calls. Also, the TV was glitchy (the screen would freeze, then jump forward). We also realized on Tuesday that some of the internet sites that we previously could access without any issues were no longer accessible. After being on the phone with customer service for 4 hours Tuesday night, we were told that they were going to dispatch a tech to the house between 8 & 10 am Wednesday morning (another day home from work...). When we didn't hear anything from them by 10 am, I called back into customer service and was told that the only scheduled dispatch was to bury the cable (I had verified with the rep Tuesday night that the technician being dispatched would be able to take care of all of our connectivity issues - she confirmed). Needless to say, I was very frustrated - the rep said that the earliest that he could have someone to the house was Thursday morning, but would have the dispatcher call me within the hour to let me know if someone would be able to be dispatched today. After that hour passed without a phone call (now we're at 11 am), I called back into customer service for the 3rd time... Had to explain the situation again, asked to speak to a supervisor - but he was in a meeting (no surprises there)... We were told they would call us back... Bottom line, we are very unhappy with the Xfinity customer service

Erin Paxton Taylor, MI

So i have been an xfinity customer for almost 2 years now. We always see the adds on tv say move with xfinity its easy, well let me tell you it is not. We moved on September 29th, which we were told that new house we were moving to had xfinity in the past and we had to just plug in our stuff and we would be all set. We move in and it was not all set to plug in for it to work, not an issue not comcasts fault. We set up an appointment that my husband took off work early to make it home, no tech ever showed. we caleld several times only to be told they rescheduled, and they reschduled for us for times that we would be at work and not very willing to work with us. Finally we got a day and time my husband again leaves work early goes home a tech shows up pulls in our driveway half way then backs up and leaves. Called to complain the representitives were not very helpful. We finally got another appointment so now time number 3 husband leaves work again to rush home and no tech ever showed or called, we called and again we were told they rescheduled. NOw we are going on 18 days with no service at all. This is the worst customer service ever, for a business to keep not showing up and not even calling you is absolutely ridiculous. That just shows how little a company cares for their customers , for not even to give a call. Totally disappointing.

Frank Venice, FL

I've been a Comcast customer for approximately 3 years. I have both a home and business account. My home account is the premiere package and bundle. I pay $168 a month for my home package. I watch half a dozen channels regularly and no more than a dozen total. TCM is in my top 3. The other day I flipped on the TV, checked my guide and selected TCM. I had a message telling me I needed to upgrade my subscription to watch this channel. I called and was told you removed TCM from your premiere package and it was now part of a sports package. I would have to add this sports package to get TCM again. I'll refrain from telling you exactly what I think but if this is the way you treat your customers I'll be looking for another television source. Apparently some Comcast genius thought a great way to up sales of your sports package was to take a very popular movie channel away from your customers and extort them to add a package they don't want, to get it back.

Tom New Hope, PA

Comcast doesn't honor their Required contracts for service but will charge a cancel fee if you try to cancel it. Case it point I have a 2 year contract for a level of programming that included a channel lineup...but when the cost of the included TCM channel went up...comcast moved it to a higher priced tier so I no longer receive that channel EVEN UNDER A CONTRACT. When I called to complain I was informed they do this regularly and was told a could seek legal help to fight it but should I cancel my contract (one year remaining) I will be charged a cancelation fee. They are unbelievable and in my opinion a less than honorable company. Food for thought folks...you've been forewarned.

Joseph Murdoch Loganville, GA

Have been a comcast customer for a couple of year. I came on with a bundle discount. Over a period of thirteen months my bill went up 48%. Part of this was my bundle discount dropping off, but taking that out of the equation, it's gone up 30%. When I complained they offered me another package with fewer channels and a lot less DVR space. So I had to think about whether I wanted to stay. Recently I found that channels had disappeared from my subscription. Thinking it was a mistake, I called customer no service and found out that they had changed my subscription and I could no longer receive those channels unless I upgraded to a more expensive package. They have helped me make my decision. I now understand why they had to pay a settlement to their customers in Massachusetts for deceiving them. I wouldn't recommend them unless you enjoy the experience of coming home from work one night, looking forward to watching a favorite channel and finding out that they're going to shake you down for more money for watching it.

Julia Lauria for Patricia Lauria Pittsburgh, PA

The customer service representative was great. The process of trying to reach a human being was terrible....The automated system had me close to smashing my phone off of the cement. If my mother (the consumer) didn't have a debilitating Neurological condition that made using other devices (such as Roku, firestick etc) too difficult I would so happily cancel her service with you guys. I would sell both of our souls to Satan if it meant we didn't have to deal with cable anymore. Also, I never received the customer service call that I agreed to take both last night and this afternoon. You guys are killing me. But your employees are outstanding and it's not their faults.

Erin Chicago, IL

I had a contract when I first signed up with Xfinity for 126 dollars plus taxes. I paid the first bill and was out of town for 3 weeks. When I got back my second bill had doubled and was 281 dollars. When I contacted them they placed blame on me saying I had ported my number out to another company. I explained I had been out of town and did not make any changes to my account whatsoever and never ported my number out. They transferred me to 2 people and said I'd hear back from a manager within 2 to 3 days. 7 days went by and I contacted them 3 more times through chat, text, and phone. Continually told I would hear back soon. No one even offered any type of credit during this time eventhough they had doubled my bill one month after I agreed to certain monthly payment. Now 2 weeks have gone by and I've talked or chatted with almost 10 different people and not one person has given me any answers or even attempted to change my contract back to the original amount.