Comcast Xfinity TV Logo

Comcast Xfinity TV

8.9

Hadley mikkelson Orem, UT

Overall good. Billing can be a messinterupt service to sell things I don’t like. Slow to laid shows and miss them some times. Maintenance has been good. Need more channels that are not specialized it’s pretty hard to come up with eighty words. Don’t get why you need that many so overall good but definite room for improvement. So I’m done with this review.

TyGuy Sandy, UT

We've been a customer for almost two years. We were previously with Dish Network and we've liked Comcast because we were able to bundle several services and didn't have to clean off the dish every time it snowed! The internet goes out on occasion, but usually resetting the router will fix it. For a company that owns NBC, you'd think you'd be able to watch NBC programming live on the Xfinity app? But no, you must be at home and connected to your Xfinity wifi in order to do that. That makes no sense to me.

Ryan American Fork, UT

I have been very pleased with Comcast Xfinity! The system is very easy to navigate and they have all the sports channels I like to watch. They have been very helpful in helping us get it set up and our network speeds have been very fast!

Julia Halliday Pleasant Grove, UT

We had Comcast TV for several years in 3 different cities. We were happy for sometime. Every time rates went up, we would have to renegotiate our plan. We often felt stuck in the "Triple Play" because it offered better customer pricing: phone, internet, and cable. When we finished our basement, the Comcast tech installed all the wiring in the wall box that housed the router, etc... Later we found out we were charged for 10 TV hookups and we only had 1 TV! Talk about frustrated. Since there were all these wires being split off to imaginary TV's, we couldn't get great signal for our one TV and we had spotty internet. Finally after much time spent having different Comcast tech's out to try and remediate the issue, one tech had to disconnect the TV Cable outlet in order for us to have better internet service. Then we had to stick with the "Triple Play" even when we couldn't get TV service because it was a cheaper rate then just phone and internet. We've since been with a different TV company, but stayed with Comcast for phone and internet and after paying for the triple combo for 14 + years, Comcast said it is now cheaper to remove the cable fee and offered us a good rate for just phone and internet. While cable is rather reliable, Comcast has been at times one of the most frustrating companies to work with. We love the internet and phone services, not so much the cable TV part and having to renegotiate pricing every 12 months because discounts fall off and the monthly rate becomes really high. On a better note, when we had to get a new router, they were quick to offer support and a new modem/router in one.

Jaime American Fork, UT

I have been happy with our TV service through Xfinity. I especially love the app that allows me to stream shows and watch shows I've recorded on my iPad. It makes it super easy to be able to watch shows from anywhere in my home rather than having to stay in one room.

Wendy Glade American Fork, UT

I have been a Comcast/Xfinity customer for many years. Comcast has been a great company. Whenever there are service problems, they are quick to fix them. I have tried different packages to get the channels that I like. I do wish I could add one channel, for a lower monthly price, without having to add 5 or 10 channels.

Katie Howard Pleasant Grove, UT

Comcast provides very reliable cable service and has a huge variety of channels to choose from. However, I have to knock a star off because they have a habit of overcharging or changing your package without notice. They also keep raising their fees regularly. Keep an eye on your bill and contact them immediately if you see this happen. They will usually work with you and give you a better deal, but only if you call them. Still the easiest way to watch tv, so it's worth the hassle.

Angela Nelson Pleasant Grove, UT

We haven't had cable for years but decided to switch so we could get faster internet service. We bundled internet service with cable TV so we could save on installation and also try it out. The installers were great and very professional, and when they came back to bury the cable they were fast and didn't leave a mess. So far we like the service, although I still think it is too expensive. The remote features are great, and the internet service works great.

Sarah Ava Salt Lake City, UT

We’ve used Comcast Xfinity for cable tv for 5+ years and, although pricey, we have no complaints about the actual product. Lots of channels and extra content on demand. Customer service can be a pain when calling in, long hold times and being told different things by each rep. But every Comcast employee that has come to our home to set things up or fix things has been great!

wanda Saint George, UT

excellent service . very pleased with the internet service, internet speed is very fast. easy remote access when searching for a show to watch. picture quality is good. customer service is friendly and helpful. price is decent.

Mali Orem, UT

they have the best workers! Technician are so respectful when coming to your home. They put on show covers before walking into my home, which i was very impressed about. They explained everything before they did the job so i knew what to expect and how long they were going to be. LOVE them!

Robin Orem, UT

best customer service around. sign up was a piece of cake, getting a tech out to my home was within a few days. i got an email and text what time the tech was coming out, i got another text tech was on his way, and another text he has arrived. i even got a call a few days later following up on the service. very satisfied.

Richard Summers Warsaw, IN

Exllent service and product support. TV and wifi is good and reliable

Cathy Rucker Hattiesburg, MS

My daugther use comcast an it has quality channels an great HD

Paul Anderson St. Petersburg, FL

I'm on seasonal from January 30 to April 15 I was charged 249 each month vs 67 quoted, Agent says they don't do refunds even though they agreed its their error.!!! VERY UPSET, THAT'S APPROXIMATELY 300 OVER CHARGE!!!

Lynn Webb Salt Lake City, UT

This is for the internet but you’ll have the same issue with xffinty in general. You can’t get phone help because there programming doesn’t give right options. Will not transfer you to a live person but hangs up

Cookie New Market, MD

Comcast has no customer service anymore. You talk to a machine that sends up your blood pressure and then cuts you off by saying "you have day now goodbye" customer service sucks and the agents have NO patience.

Channa Thompson Baltimore, MD

Comcast are thieves. They have bad cell service and horrible cable. They stole money from my account then played around with me for a week while my elderly aunt was without her medicine the worse company. Go with Verizon

Oliver Hurtado Bensenville, IL

I received a call where they tell me that I have to show them that I’m legality in this country asking me for immigration papers just for getting internet service with them (sad)

Shawn Cox Littleton, CO

It's the most unreliable and consistently frustrating experience ever. I never know if my cable will work or stop working when I plan on watching bbroadcasting.No support after 6 pm. I pay for a service that I don't receive. Do yourself a favor and go with any other option available other than Xfininty.

Jasmine Deanna Hyattsville, MD

I have had xfinity for years... but this year has been THE ABSOLUTE WORST!!! I have been dealing with them charging me for services that I do not even receive.... and I have been dealing with this same issue for 9 months now! They don't take notes in the computers so each time I call I have to explain everything in entirety from the beginning.

Yebirgaul Tedla Silver Spring, MD

I would never ever recommend the Comcast service for the whole state. They took my $116 and 97 cents. Two of the representatives told me they were gonna send me $116 and 97 cents because I canceled their service they put unknown bills on my credit. They refused to give me my money.

Blake Walker ,

Just terrible customer service over the years. Right now my internet is out ( right in the middle of the game I'm watching) and apparently there will be nobody to talk to about it for the next six hours. I pay to have internet all day not 3/4 of it, im sure it wouldn't go over well if I paid 3/4 of my bill!

Josue Polanco ,

Worst experience. Service Intermittent and not reliable for months and several technicians have come and still not fixed. In a last attempt I called today and scheduled an appointment again and the technician never arrived. Seriously and extremely disappointed and will we switching to the competition my home and business services

Rick Pica ,

if I could give you less than one star I would it's literally the worst service on the planet Google literally says you're the worst customer service ever you have nobody answering your phones you're still stuck in robot technology it is awful to answer the phone and be on there with the machine...PAY SOMEONE TO ANSWER PHONES!!!!!!!

Bruce Martin ,

Comcast Xfinity internet works great when it’s up. Trouble is it’s down a lot, almost like it’s up for a few days not working for hours even days at times, but we still have to pay the full fee. We have the worst ever ATT or the worst Xfinity. When is google coming to town we need a third option.

Caprice Watkins Harrisburg, PA

They do have really reliable services. Customer service isn’t the greatest and prices aren’t either. But the service is amazing.

Raye Lynn cruz Salt Lake City, UT

Very very at solving issues. Very good customer service. And the automated system is the most easiest one ever.

Dionne Ebanks Houston, TX

Excellent customer service. Fast downloads. Good value for WiFi. Have not had issues with buffering

Candi Ward Fenton, MI

The services was very well priced and the equipment worked well. Never had problems with my services.

Janice Hill ,

They are ok, it’s just that they’re service is to high and sometimes it even acts up. They need to come down on there prices.

Sawyer Rasmussen Bountiful, UT

Internet goes down too often and it takes them forever to get it back up. We also use our own equipment, but they charge us an equipment fee every month.

anna Jacksonville, FL

I’ve been with COMCAST for five years and their service is excellent I wouldn’t trade it for anything else

Craig R Fairfield, CA

I like Xfinity's cable but am not a fan of their internet service. I pay for 1 gig and never receive that speed...frustrating. And their service is frequently disrupted.

Emelyn Plasschaert Atlanta, GA

Sometimes some channels go out during a storm and comcast does take long to come get it fixed but overall great service!

yoly Hinesville, GA

Company is awesome we get discounts all the time, good quality personal when I have an issue they help me

Mark Leonard Oakley, CA

services are good on our home and work internet and entertainment. have not had any interuption in services

Dorothea Grimes-Farrow Athens, GA

Good, reliable service. Had access anywhere I traveled with no interruption. I'd sign up with them again.

Mezo Uchiha Hamden, CT

Internet service s good in some areas in the state ... the subscription is a bit expensive but it’s good service overall

Dream Pittsburgh LLC Pittsburgh, PA

We used them for our internet very fast and reliable and phone service also the package has a good value

Roberto Gonzalez Portland, TN

They do not keep promises. They will make you pay way more than what you signed up for and they will not care if you leave. They are jerks and do not care about loyalty. They signed me up under false pretenses. They are fraudulent and will lie to you over and over again. Do not sign up with them. I promise you, you will not keep paying the same rate they sign you up with. In fact you will be stuck paying 10x more than what was promised.

Babu Pittsburgh, PA

Terrible service. I pay so much for cable and internet and still have connection errors. I called the customer service line and they literally walk me through the same "uninstall reinstall procedure" 3x just for them to say they have no idea and need to call me back tommorow to fix whatever problem is going on. I have no idea why I pay so much money for a service that barely works when I need it to. Seriously so frustrated with this company

Deborah Rienbolt Chicago, IL

I have had trouble with them from the beginning. Always charging late fees when not late. Never able to talk to live agent. Im on social security and when my bill would come before pay day would make arrangements, then they still shut me off and charged late fees. Straw that broke camels back was this month on the 2nd they said they tried to take payment out but was insufficient funds!! I GOT PAID ONTHE 1ST AND WAS WAY MORE THAN ENOUGH IN THERE. WORTHLESS COMPANY, WORTHLESS CUSTOMER SERVICE. THEN ALSO THE AUTOMATED SYSTEM TELLS U THAT YOU CANT TALK TO AN AGENT UNTIL I PAY MY BILL

Blankenship-Leo Martin Bothell, WA

Lost signal. Waited on hold for over 1hr to speak with an agent that never answered the phone. Went online to try to resolve the issue only to chat with four different people that could not seem to figure out the issue. Called customer service again, this time I was able to speak to somebody that again could not figure out the problem. Now I have to wait 48 to 72 hours for an advanced Technician to call me back. This is the worst service/product I have ever witnessed in my life. So much for being a new customer. Too bad its the only game in town.

Gus Columbia, MD

Horrible customer service. Horrible people that answer the phone. No introduction, no telling you when you’re gonna put you on hold, rude communication, and they act like they don’t care whether you want to buy services or not. And by the way I was calling to buy some major services and I was bounced around between three different people one router than the other and nobody even asked me what I wanted to purchase.

Shea McAuley Kenmore, WA

I will do everything I can to avoid this horrid company. They doubled my pricing with no warning, they told me that they brought it back to normal "without any change to the amount of internet speed I was getting. They then still charged me double the price listed on their website for the deal the next month. Everything this company does is pure evil

Spencer Broennimann Hudson, WI

Everytime I do anything I have to upgrade my plan and end up paying way more for internet and everytime I try and talk to a agent I'm in a 25+ customer wait. I wish I could fine a plan that fits my needs like they claim to be able to do. I had to update my plan 4 or 5 times now due t o the fact that I can't support enough devices or my usage goes up like crazy and I had to go unlimited. Each time I changed my plan I've had to go up another 20 dollars a month. Starting to get to the point where I'm like is this even worth the hassle... Plus side the Xfinity TV box is ok.

Alex Danielson Riverton, UT

Awesome service for an awesome price! We tried to cut the cord but came back to Comcast's affordable pricing plus all the channels we needed!

Kevin Rusch Tooele, UT

Expensive, unresponsive and shady. Cable and internet have been out for five days now. They keep posting fictional dates/times for it to come back on. Of course you can't get anyone live on the phone and web updates and texts are ridiculous. Three texts now saying things are working which were all bs. I'm sure no refunds will be issued for the lost week of service. Moving to a new place next month and looking forward to ditching this terrible nonresponsive company. Steer clear.

Alex Columbia, MD

This has been the most draining and frustrating month. I have never worked so hard to give a company my money. After waiting a week for install the technician didn’t knock, call or ring the doorbell. Just left a automatic message saying we have to reschedule. I called immediately after I received message and the next available date was 2weeks after that. I tried to hold them responsible and get a sooner date. This was a huge waste of time. I will NEVER recommend Comcast to anyone for the rest of my life. If you do decide to go with Comcast, God help you.