Comcast Xfinity TV Logo

Comcast Xfinity TV

8.9

Angela Nelson Pleasant Grove, UT

We haven't had cable for years but decided to switch so we could get faster internet service. We bundled internet service with cable TV so we could save on installation and also try it out. The installers were great and very professional, and when they came back to bury the cable they were fast and didn't leave a mess. So far we like the service, although I still think it is too expensive. The remote features are great, and the internet service works great.

Sarah Ava Salt Lake City, UT

We’ve used Comcast Xfinity for cable tv for 5+ years and, although pricey, we have no complaints about the actual product. Lots of channels and extra content on demand. Customer service can be a pain when calling in, long hold times and being told different things by each rep. But every Comcast employee that has come to our home to set things up or fix things has been great!

wanda Saint George, UT

excellent service . very pleased with the internet service, internet speed is very fast. easy remote access when searching for a show to watch. picture quality is good. customer service is friendly and helpful. price is decent.

Mali Orem, UT

they have the best workers! Technician are so respectful when coming to your home. They put on show covers before walking into my home, which i was very impressed about. They explained everything before they did the job so i knew what to expect and how long they were going to be. LOVE them!

Robin Orem, UT

best customer service around. sign up was a piece of cake, getting a tech out to my home was within a few days. i got an email and text what time the tech was coming out, i got another text tech was on his way, and another text he has arrived. i even got a call a few days later following up on the service. very satisfied.

MoMo Fort Wayne, IN

The service itself is pretty reliable, but reaching an actual person is extremely difficult via phone.

Jean Pleimann Hollywood, FL

Love not losing tv like we did when we had dish. They are quick to resolve any issues. Great company!

Frederick Reed Detroit, MI

My Comcast xfinity service sucks it’s always down they are always working on lines nearby my internet is always slow my internet is always not working. Some channels don’t come in good. There’s always a error code. Frankly I’m considering going back to at&t. My bill is too high. I definitely wouldn’t recommend xfinity.

Gverre Acworth, GA

Terrible Service. They transfer me from person to person. They disconnect me often. They transported a phone number to the wrong account and it took weeks to get it fixed. No one seems to know what they are doing so they just transfer your call or hang up on you.

Madhu Scherba ,

Customer service completely moved over to chat. Every issues are taking 2-3 days more just to connect to people. I have been their high paying customer for 15 years, but now I am really frustrated with them.

tom brady Florence, MA

unable to pay over the phone; difficult to get in touch with an agent; agent's english os poor, background noise so loud, staff seems to be having a party; agent unwilling to help with payment; xfinity is quick to switch off service and charge fees; typical rip-off scam, so core to the american culture

Roberta Profitt Marcus Hook, PA

I had Comcast, was in a contract for a specific amount each month, they raised it without asking, I questioned them, they wouldn't do anything so I dropped them.

Patrick L Sugrue Ooltewah, TN

not happy with the service and the support is not great either. Go on-line and see the negative reviews and employees are not happy either. You can do better

Cbblighthouse Atlanta, GA

Great quality. Reception is perfect. Selection of channels and programs the best. Way too expensive and locked in contract. Shame.

Jefferson R smith Lake City, FL

Set price.on contact. Now making up reason .to increase my payment and now want to cut some of my service.its a rip off. Fraud. Going this comcast.you make a agreement and they break making excuses on why.they are disappointing.dishonest.and sad.taking advantages of a disabled people be careful.I never missed a payment.and never was late.this how they treat good customers. Watch out. Your next go with att I am.wow .

DR. STEPHEN CARTER South Jordan, UT

Xfinity overseas call center agents lack empowerment to resolve customer concerns. Xfinity erroneously rejected my credit card payment assuming an expired expiration date on the card-which expires in 2025. The website doesn't allow a simple edit of the card information. They imposed a late fee. The Phillippine agent was unable to resolve the issue to my satisfaction and offered to inconvenience me with a 45 minute delay to speak to another supervisor in Mexico. Incompetent call center agents and continued delay in solving concerns, gives Xfinity a negative 5 review.

Maria sherman ,

They are money hungry. Charge you for things that are inaccurate! I was instructed to drop off at an xfinity drop off location and was told they couldn't take said package due to the shipping label being incorrect. But they Wouldn't help me get the correct shipping label in order to return their equipment and instead of helping me I was charged for the equipment before I could even receive a new shipping label to send it back!!!!!!!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!

Melba Fears Dothan, AL

I got Xfinity internet on June 16, 2020. Cable was supposed to be buried in 14 days. After numerous attempts to contacts them, phone, email, customer service and their complaint dept., I have not been able to get a live person. All I can get is their virtual assistant, and she is worthless. It has been almost 8 1/2 months and the cable is still across my driveway, down the street in front of my house and across my yard. It is frayed and my husband had to tape it. In a few more months I can cancel my contract and get it out of my yard.

JP Waltham, MA

Spent over an hour on line and chatting with Comcast Xfinity to set up an account and purchase their Signature + More TV+internet+voice. I am a new customer at this address. Chat agent confirmed no additional costs except tax. Then at check out, after the chat agent left, I see $30 in fees that makes the total unreasonable. Another chat agent came on and said if I called customer care they would fix this surprise. That agent said sorry, everybody has to pay it. This intentionally misleading and deceptive practice is documented in the chats. Beware of Comcast's practices! Jeff

Rebecca Richnwr Lakewood, WA

Worst company ever they stole over $1,000 out of my account and wouldn't give me a refund they said that they can't issue refunds but they sure can take the money out of your account! Worse customer service I've ever dealt with they don't care! They're the only cable company in my area we have no choices no option except for to be beat up and taking advantage of by these thieves and liars if anyone has any options for cable in Lakewood Washington let me know this is the worst place I've ever dealt with

Cheryl Schatschneider ,

Unable to teach live person, was told to text and was disconnected from Paul then went back in and not a live person. They have the worst customer service. My bill has gone up 30.00 in a month and unable to reach a live person to tell me why. Worst customer service

J Ross Port Saint Lucie, FL

They have the worst customer service I have experienced from a cable, internet, phone company. If you call to switch programming be careful. They could look at your bill and say they need to charge you more for something. They can just increase your bill. They didn't tell me they were cancelling our dvr service when I just wanted to add a program. I ask if there were any changes to billing and was told no. Then surprise. They are not an honorable company!

Pamela DeMontbreun Murfreesboro, TN

Xfinity is a terrible company. They have lied to me repeatedly about charges and credits on my account. They also had high pressure sales people calling during this pandemic to insist that I take on new services that I didn’t need or want. After me finally caving in and agreeing to a trial period, they continued to bill me for it after I returned the (unopened, unused) equipment. They are now refusing to credit me for any of it. I’m looking for reliable, honest internet service, if that exists.

Christina Cook Douglasville, GA

I wish i could leave less of a score. Bar none the worst customer service on the face of the planet. Would cheer to see this company go out of business. They take 10 minutes or more to get through the ridiculous automated system. You never get anyone and when you do you can’t understand what they are saying. No matter how many times you call you are put in the wrong department and when they transfer they hang up every time. So you have to call back and start over. They charge entirely too much money. I have had a cable they have left just sitting in my yard for over 2 months.

connie mahl Mokena, IL

I am disgusted by their pricing and the ability for their customer service to ever help in any way. I have been a customer for 40 years with xfinity, they have nickeled and dimed me to where my bill was $240 a month for what I could get elsewhere for $100. I accidentally added a streaming service then wanted it removed, they FORCED me to sign a new contract and now will charge me a $10 a month fee of what is remaining on that contract. I had 150 hrs. of On Demand, they took it away and then said if I wanted it back I would have to pay $10 more a month. I tried to cancel Voice and reduce my Internet just to save money and stay with them by cancelling in my own services. They say after all that it would only save me $10 a month because I loose the package discount and they will charge me for equipment fees even though the equipment is not used by the service. They don't even take into consideration that they know you have paid an equipment fee for years on old crap when charging you. Boxes in the house that used to be free are now $7.50 a month. This change was just to get you on costs again. I WAS a customer for 40 years, they would NEVER help me with any costs when I was on the phone with them. It was a sad day that I left but feel they made me. I will do everything in my power to bad mouth Xfinity as they went from the best to the worst when it comes to costs and working with customers. Not to mention the broadcasting fees, another $30 a month. I talked 4 levels up at xfinity and NO ONE was willing to do anything to assist me in waiving the early termination fee. My husband and I talked about maybe one day going back when they had better packages. Seems they have not ruined me for life! WATCH YOUR COSTS!

Mike Cape Coral, FL

I have been generally pleased with my Comcast service. TV rarely and I mean rarely goes out, internet is lightning fast and alarm system runs like a clock.

Meylin tobon Portland, OR

I’ve always had the best experience with this tv provider. There’s nothing one phone call to customer service can’t fix.

sonia ann Brewton, AL

I love Comcast. We have amazing tv service tons of channels and I also have internet with them and it’s so fast and always online.

Colorado Brighton, CO

The cost is way to high. Customer service is a computer talking to you. If I could have a Dish I would but this crap hole company is all that I can get. The cell service SUCKS. Only place where you drop a call inside there store.

Jennifer Labbee Clovis, CA

Great Experience. Very helpful when having to install internet to my New home. Very Clear with step by step instructions. Thank you Very Much.

Michael Hayes ,

On a daily basis my service is off and we are CONSTANTLY restarting the system .. A service guy came out a couple of months ago because it was so bad I couldn't even watch a full movie or show at all. He claimed he'd have someone come back out and do other service and NOT ONCE did anyone show and there was never a follow up to see if service had improved , but as soon as a Payment is due and even with a scheduled payment I'm getting called several times a day PRIOR to the arrangement that's been made already . At this point we will seek other service and options to once again get rid of xfinity and it's poor service . Not gonna pay this amount each month and my service only works HALF the time . If you can shut it off when a bill is unpaid then you should be able to also see ALL the issues that occur long before that bill becomes due . Can't have one without the other and can't demand money for poor customer service that only works half the time ..

Karen Cooley Sandy, UT

It has been the worst cable experience we have ever had. They promise you a package and a price you sign up and then find out that that’s not what you received. I called up ask them what happened to my bill why it’s higher than it supposed to be “oh well that deal is no longer available it expired” “But we do have a new package that you can get for less money and it’s actually a better package you’re going to get more items just sign a two-year contract” I asked the sales person at least three times what I was going to lose by switching to this other package and she kept promising me at least three different times that nothing in my package would change except my bill was going to go down I was going to have to sign a two-year contract. I asked her if I was going to get to keep stars she said absolutely I promise you you will still get to keep stars I asked her three different times are you sure she said yes you will get to keep stars and we are even going to give you HBO as well. As soon as the update went through on my TV stars was gone. And when I called back they won’t honor it and they told me flat out they do not have to honor what the representative promised me. Then I go through looking for a movie that I had recorded and it’s gone off of my TV. I called him again what’s going on why did I lose the movies that I had recorded “oh we turned three of your boxes off when you switched plans.” But your employee promised me that nothing would change in my plan why are my box is turned off? Well for just $9.95 each box we can turn those back on for you. But your representative promised me that I would not lose anything by changing these this plan. Again I’m told we do not have to honor what the representative told you if you want your boxes turned back on you have to pay $9.95 a box. I asked to speak to a supervisor gets me nowhere then I asked for a supervisor in technical support she wouldn’t transfer me. I asked for a supervisor in the United States to call me they put the request in I was supposed to hear from someone it’s been three days and no one‘s called. I absolutely hate when a business that is obviously a monopoly in the business are liars cheats and con artist and I feel absolutely cheated. I was absolutely lied to. And now unless I wanna pay an ungodly amount of money I’m stuck in the contract. If you are looking for a cable service company do not go to these guys. They are not trustworthy and they have absolutely no accountability.

Kayla ,

Awful customer service. I talked to three different people three different times for over 45 minutes - problem still not resolved. Was forced to get a cable box as a result. Was told I was going to get a credit on my account, didn’t happen- and the girl told me to call their billing department to get more of a credit? What a joke. Then I was moving... and even though the girl knew I was switching counties, she failed to mention that I had to turn in my old equipment and would have to get new equipment OH and started a new contract without telling me, she told me she was transferring services which was a lie. Didn’t find this out until when I did move, and called to get help... because nothing worked, also got hung up on that was fun, that I needed to go into a store. Thanks for the headaches, time and money that I’ve wasted to just receive WiFi and cable.

Sean Walsh Salem, OR

The only reason I use Comcast is there are no other providers in my area. Secondly it's ran by a bunch of crooks that try to swindle your money at any chance they can. I was offered a deal at $90 a month for unlimited internet, resigned that contract just to find out a week later my bill jumped back up to $130 when I called they gave me the typical go around they give any customer they're ripping off and claimed the other representative forgot to finalize my deal even though I have text approvals for that deal. Then they claim the next best deal they can give me is $30 more a month than what was promised and told me that was the best deal I was going to get. Good job Comcast at screwing over yet another customer that is forced to use your service because you bought out all your competition.

Maria McCarty Niles, MI

They offered great deal on new Iphone did not tell me I had to be present for Fed Ex delivery. It took a week to get phone due to fed ex not following their deliver policies. Now got phone and xfinity com is overwhelmed or crashed and no activation There customer service automation is horrible offers options you don't need and takes 5 minutes to speak to human. Now this human wants all your information again to confirm the automation input. Guess what they can't help either or cannot comprehend anything, because of their company policies. They change your subscription package offerings without notice and raise prices without notice as well.

Paulette ,

When you first sign up they treat you very nicely and make sure things are working correctly. I move frequently for work so when I sign up with new providers I always ask about their termination process if I move to an area with no service. They said, there is no fee if you are moving out of the available service area. Fast forward multiple years when I have to move to a new area not offering their service. When I called to disconnect, the customer service rep tried to charge me a termination fee and I told her that I am moving to a service with no coverage so I was told the fee would not apply. She questioned me but in the end said she removed it and all would be okay. I waited a few weeks and I was billed the termination fee. I used chat this time to contact customer service and they said you are being charged a termination fee. I explained myself again that I'm moving outside of their service area, and he said okay, we will remove it and you will see the updates and refund in a few days. Fast forward 5 days, I see no changes. I then chat again for the 3rd time with a rep and they said, there are no notes in my account to waive the termination fee, nor does my contract say they will remove the termination fee. We go back and forth multiple times and they keep going back to the contract. Unfortunately, I feel like this was a bait and switch, where people in person during hookup told me I would not be charged a termination fee when moving out of the area. I have had many other internet providers and was never charged a termination fee when I moved out of range. This provider explicitly lied to me multiple times to get my service, and then said twice they would remove the charge and never removed it. This is a scam and like many providers, they treat you very nicely when you sign up and then send charges when you leave. I explicitly asked about the termination fee before signing up so that I could avoid a situation like this. They lied to me and said they would work with me and then did not.

Kyra Marie ,

If I could give this internet provider zero stars I would! I’ve had xfinity since 2018 and I have had nothing but problems since the beginning. It has had it good days, but overall it’s been absolutely miserable. They don’t give you the internet speed they claim they do. I’ve had several appointments with techs and they went absolutely horrible because 98% of the time they NEVER showed up but said they did. When I make an appointment with tech I wait at home as long as it takes but they never show up, yet they tell headquarters they already came by. Their techs are lazy and insufficient, -and customer service doesn’t take into account a single thing you tell them. You play phone tag just to be stuck with the same unresolved issues at the end of the call. I DO NOT RECOMMEND XFINITY TO ANYONE. They absolutely suck.

Brandy Pletcher Layton, UT

I have waited 8 months to write a review, because I kept hoping they would rectify the situation. Since Covid happened, we have had HORRID service, horrid!! I have spend HOURS at a time on the phone with them on a weekly and monthly basis, HOURS at a time. Every time I call they troubleshoot and say they need to send a tech out. Due to Covid for the past 7 months they say they can’t send techs out, to call back later. Yet they continue to take our money EVERY single month! They say once they fix the issue they will credit us back... yet we can’t even get them to come out. Finally a little under a week ago they say they can schedule a tech to come out to fix it... (but couldn’t credit our account for their MONTHS of issues until after they come and fix it) YAY... then they hang up on me before making the appt... I call back tonight because I was at work during the last call and I had already been on the line 2+ hours and couldn’t call back when they “accidentally disconnected “ and tonight was my next evening off.. ironically I was also trying to watch a movie with my kids and it kept cutting out, prompting me to call right then. I spent over 2 hours on the phone with them and they tell me they have to charge me $70 to send someone to check it out, mind you it’s THEIR issue they are now trying to charge ME to come see.. Plus I’ve been begging them to come fix it for MONTHS !!! long story short, 2.5 hours later on my one day off, they can’t even make the appt. What a complete and utter joke of a company!!!!!! I can’t even come up with the words to how TERRIBLE this company is! I can’t even blame one person either... over the past 7/8 months I have called about a hundred times and spoke to different people each time. They are the greediest and most selfish/terrible company I have ever EVER experienced! I have paid my bills on time every single month and every singe month they take my money knowing our service isn’t working properly and do NOTHING to fix THEIR crappy service!!!! What a joke!!! Please don’t fall for their BS.... they don’t care about their customers. I’ve never had to fight and waste SO much time with a company in my life!!!! Stay away from Ixfinity!!

Owen Goss Philadelphia, PA

I have been trying to settle some thing for the last week and a half I’ve been lied to I’ve been smacked and kicked around I feel like from Comcast employees I’ve been disconnected from chat I feel like I’ve been Smalltalk and just told what I want to hear just to get me off the phone because it’s something that happened almost 5 months ago they said that I didn’t make a payment five months ago which is a damn lie because not once in eight years that I missed the payment and then I got told oh you made a partial payment five months ago what’s that is a lie because they would never let me make a partial payment and they would never let me miss a payment or make a partial payment in the middle of the COVID-19 pandemicAnd Comcast isn’t that nice just to give somebody a free month I’ve been trying to deal with this I got told my services were not be interrupted the last payment I made on 929 said my past due balance was 250 or 270 something and then when I went to go pay it last week it’s at $498 all of a sudden there’s no way in hell that I would let my past due amount get the $498 and just like I figured last night they shut my services off and force me to pay the fucking thingNot only that I was supposed to get a phone call last night within 10 minutes never got that I got snapshots of them telling me oh your services are fine there’s nothing to worry about Owen yet my loyalty as a customer just showed me that I’m not a loyal customer to you guys and you know what I will be posting this all over Facebook about how you guys treated me this last past week

Lucky Mistakes Denver, CO

The internet always worked quite well but never at the speeds promised for my subscription level. My main complaint is customer service. I have moved locations 3 times in the past 20 months. Each time I schedule a technician to activate service they didn’t show up at the scheduled day and time- EVERY SINGLE TIME! When you call customer support you are going to spend at least 20 minutes battling their automated answering service just to speak with a human. And that person is more likely to push you up the line than actually help you. I called because the technician didn’t show up today. The customer support supervisor said they decided to cancel my activation due to an overbooked schedule for their drivers. They never notified me of any such change to the schedule and actually said I was “creating a false narrative” about my appointment day and time despite me having a confirmation email outline the scheduled appointment. I asked when they could reschedule and it was 3 weeks later. I asked for some type of compensation and they refused. They literally cancelled my appointment, didn’t tell me, told me I was lying about the scheduled appointment time, and then told me tough luck I should be patient and wait. Completely unacceptable

Stephen Small Friendswood, TX

Have had to have the cable to the house redone several times over the last 8 years. Currently have cable strung along the top of the back fence waiting for them to bury it for 3 months. Showed up Monday 10/12 with the wrong equipment and couldn't do the job properly so once again waiting . Also, don't accidently change or delete an email address in their system. If you do, you can never reinstate the original. So you have to go change all other references to your new email account. Total lack of customer service, all they care about is sending the bill every month for as little effort as possible. Investigating other services or cutting the wire.

Savannah Underhill Gallatin, TN

If I could give this company no stars, I would. I have never been more infuriated with a service in my life. In fact, I can't remember a time I have taken a second to write a review. I know hate is a strong word, but I hate Comcast. First of all, they win the award for "Most Annoying". They have no concept of what it means to let their customers be happy with their service. By this I mean, they essentially harass you every other week to change your plan. I understand that most companies have promotions every so often, but these employees are trained to harass you. No means no. When you tell them you don't want to pay an extra $60 a month to get a plan you don't need, they continue to harass you about how you are missing out. I have yet to have one pleasant interaction with them over the phone that wasn't aggressively over persistent. And yes, I would reject calls often, they just don't stop calling you. Comcast- you need to learn what the phrase "Don't beat a dead horse", means. My biggest issue with them and the main reason why I feel so passionately about hating this service is yet again related to customer service. I moved out of my townhome in August. I called and canceled my service with a woman who did exactly as I expected her to- beat a dead horse. I told her several times that I just graduated from college and was moving back with my parents who already had a provider. This woman continued to tell me about all of my options so they wouldn't lose me as a customer. I told her no there was no need for me to have wifi at a place that already had wifi. She continued to tell me I could be on a season break and that I could pay a certain amount per month to stay a loyal customer. I told her no more times than I can even count. After about 15 minutes into what should have been a 2-minute conversation, she finally gave up. She told me I would not be billed for anything else. I thought I was done :). The next week my account was overdrawn and I was very confused, My bank charged me for the missing money which I did not account for. I was charged nearly $80 for a service I didn't even have a router for, nor was even using. The woman was dishonest and marked me down for the seasonal hold, along with another charge. I was so angry that I went to the online chat to understand why I was now out of $100. It took a little over an entire week to get refunded for something that should never have happened. And no, they didn't care my account was overdrawn because their employee changed my account settings. I was promised I was done with XFINITY after that. Now, here I am again. I have just opened my bank account to see a charge for $50 for a service I canceled almost 3 months ago. I am on the chat currently, but they have no real explanation for what is happening. Comcast. Get it together. It is stupid how poorly run the customer service team is at your company. I should not be haunted by this service months after cancelation.

Ericka Johnstonbaugh ,

Zero stars. I have had trouble with my service the last three days. My service went out again tonight and when I called to have the signal sent again, my service was disconnected instead. When I called back 5 minutes later, I was told that the only way to get my service back was to pay an additional $65. Even though the rep confirmed that my last payment was made and my next payment is not due for three more weeks. I asked to speak to the manager and was put on hold for 30 minutes until the call was disconnected by comcast. I also spoke to someone earlier today to confirm I will be disconnecting my service in two weeks because I am moving. Is this how you treat customers? Making it so they have to pay an extra $65 (more than my current bill), to keep service for two more weeks?

danna pitt Philadelphia, PA

My mother has had xfinity/ Comcast since 1981. For past three to four months she has had problems with having no internet or cable and intermittent phone service. Customer service is at least an hour long call between trying to navigate the automated system to reach a human being and once you reach one they only spew out an obvious script because each time the conversation was exactly the same. My mother is a senior citizen and primary caregiver to my father. Should she have to put up with this every time she has a problem. I feel like they tricked my mom into a new contract by promising her better service if you use these new cable boxes. Guess what the service was worse and not better. My mother can not afford to not have reliable phone service let alone cable or internet that is unrealizable and she pays over two hundred dollars a month!? We were promised a technician would finally after months of complaints was coming to look at the system. We waited and waited and guess what no one showed up so again we waded thru the ridiculous automated system to finally get a human voice who informed me there was an open ticket and in fact an appointment was not scheduled and most likely wouldn’t be possible. Is it fair to charge someone for a service that isn’t rendered? I call it bad business, and will make sure her story is told to as many as will listen.

Bb Naples, FL

New service and equipment 5 weeks ago and paid for Comcast tech to install. When tv system did not have picture or sound called customer service 3 times and on phone for 2 hrs. As you guess, they first blamed my tv’s, then bad cables, and final after two hrs said their Box was bad and I would have to wait until they mailed one to me so I could install. They also want me to mail back there old equipment that does not work. They have some nerve wanting new to pay for new installation and then waste my time to send back there faulty equipment. This is the worst customer service I have deLt with and will let anyone who asks me to stay as far away from Comcast as possible. I am stuck with this Mickey Mouse firm due to the community is signed up with them.

Victoria link Chesapeake, VA

This is the second times I’ve moved into a larger home. 4,000’ ft and more, I pay over $4-900 a month for services that do not work. I’ve had out many times and no one has yet to help set my internet up correctly. I lose customers, and most of all my time on the phone with you. You want me to do your job then after you waste hours of my time you end up sending someone out that just says everything is fine. ITS NOT BEEN RIGHT FOR A LONG LONG TIME. I have iPods and security home and none if it is properly working. I’d like it taken care if ASAP OR CANCEL MY ACCOUNT !!! Not wasting anymore time with you!! NOT Amazing

Ricky Rodriguez Denver, CO

So far im extremely upset with the wifi service. I pay for 275 mbps and been only getting 50 since February. The same thing keeps happening over and over. Slow downloading speeds. Then i have to call and wait and still the same thing. Slow downloading. How do you offer something you cant properly provide your customers but take their money. Truly getting me to the point of switching companies and canceling my service because you are breaching your contract of service

Jim mccord Philadelphia, PA

We switched from Fios to xfinity about 2 yearS ago. Thought the rep that came to the house showed a desire to get our business. What a Giant mistake absolutely the worst service.. in less than 2 years we’ve had them out 4 times the latest and last straw was today. We had no T.V. And no internet. The so-called Tech was her for about 30 mins said it was fixed he took off before we could turn our T.V. On and still no service. For us X-Finity is inconstant slow internet and constant problems. The support people are nice the techs don’t t care. Their just working for a check no work ethic or pride. It’s Sunday. tomorrow morning I’m going back to Fios. Xfinity your product and your techs are not qualified to do anything terrible company terrible product. DONT USE Them YOU WILL BE MADE YOU DID!!! THEY SUCK

charles fernandez ,

If I can give them 0 stars I would. I've been paying for prepaid services for 3 years. I make a phone call to ask about the regular internet service price for whenever I was ready to upgrade. Not knowing that they charging me for that service that I did not know I had as I was still paying for my prepaid services every week while I had the regular service. Come to find out I owe 3 months of service. Mind you I was paying 15 dollars a week for my prepaid services. While they were charging me 50 a month. They did not want to help me out or keep my business with them. I can not use my prepaid services now which I paid due to mistakes they have made. Horrible customer services. DO NOT GET XFINITY SERVICE!!!! THEY WILL ROB YOU FOR YOUR MONEY AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE. IVE BEEN TRYING TO SPEAK WITH A MANAGER FOR 2 MONTHS NOW AS I AM STILL WAITING TO SPEAK WITH A MANAGER. SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE AND DO NO GIVE THEM YOUR BUSINESS. THEY ARE SCAMMERS TO THE FULL EXTENT

maryan Sacramento, CA

The Xfinity (Ethernet) customer service sucks: There is a general fake phone number that actually is useless, and you should talk to a robot for an hour. The live agents are very slow and useless. They don’t know anything: after wasting your time for an hour it is common that they transfer you (pass you) SEVERAL time from one person to another. So for one single problem to get fixed you need at least two hours to spend with those non-knowledgeable representatives. If the agent doesn’t know the answer they suddenly may hang up ( it happens to me twice during this 6 months of contract). There is no place on their website to show the public feedback.