Comcast Xfinity TV Logo

Comcast Xfinity TV

8.9

Frederick Reed Detroit, MI

My Comcast xfinity service sucks it’s always down they are always working on lines nearby my internet is always slow my internet is always not working. Some channels don’t come in good. There’s always a error code. Frankly I’m considering going back to at&t. My bill is too high. I definitely wouldn’t recommend xfinity.

NT Pleasant Grove, UT

i absolutely LOVE my service. Starting from customer service was such a great experience. Very helpful, answered all my questions, helped with choosing my product and gave advices on each product when i was deciding which plan i wanted to go with. Tech came out and very impressed how they communicated with me before service and after service was installed. I was so impressed the tech covered his shoes with plastic before stepping on my carpet, i was very thank ful as my carpets are very light in color. Tech was friendly, showed me how to use remote and where he installed everything. Customer service is the BEST with any concerns that i have.

Ernest Wells Newark, DE

I switched to Xfinity from Verizon Fios. No comparison! Service is better & customer service is better!

Shea Rockville, MD

Impossible to connect to a representative unless you spend hours with the inefficient automated service. Sure, one is supposed to apparently leave a call back on the app but that is the most non straight forward thing I have heard ever. I called the customer service twice to cancel tv but still got billed every month for tv. They are the only service available in my area so I am stuck with them, cant wait for the day I will never have to use xfinity again! Too pricey for the ordinary internet.

Gioconda Navas Oak Harbor, WA

Comcast is the worse company in the planet. I signed a contract for a year in November 2020 1st bill was $114.00 April 2021 is $134.00 . Increased 10.00 dollars in less than six months. Their customer service is bad they hangs up on people and they don’t know anything, or I get an stupid robot don’t know anything either. I can’t wait to get my fiber optic through the city. Internet through the city. Cheaper and reliable. D

Bri Houston, TX

If i can give a a big fat ZERO i would! This company is ridiculous and should be shut down for the scamming stuff they do to customers! Finding a way to take peoples money is outrageous! This company is Pathetic! I do not recommend xfinity at all! They used to be okay but now since the covid i guess they trying to get over on customers. Stay Away!!!!

Dawn Kilby Confluence, PA

Since 2019 I have been a customer never had a problem until 2 days ago I was told my services would be restored only to find out they were not. My grandson uses my internet for his school work. And has not been able to do so. I have been told that I can not receive any discount during the Covid.

Yanique Wedderburn Norcross, GA

I gave it 1 star but it should be zero stars. There service is horrible. I didn't even make it have the service set up because their customer service is bad. You call and never can reach the right person. Waited almost a month for services that was not setup. The customer service man did not know what he was talking about!!! Would not recommend their services!!!!

Grace B Fairfield, CA

We went to Xfinity local office at 1670 E Monte vista Ave, suite 101 Vacaville CA, 95688. The customer service representative at the the door was rude , we brought equipment to return for exchange because they send us the Wrong equipments ,won’t let us bring the box inside , the lady African American personnel slumped the box on the counter in front of my face and ask me to take it back .It was bad customer service experience At that location .. hope not to go back to that store again ..very bad service

Jefferson R smith Lake City, FL

Set price.on contact. Now making up reason .to increase my payment and now want to cut some of my service.its a rip off. Fraud. Going this comcast.you make a agreement and they break making excuses on why.they are disappointing.dishonest.and sad.taking advantages of a disabled people be careful.I never missed a payment.and never was late.this how they treat good customers. Watch out. Your next go with att I am.wow .

DR. STEPHEN CARTER South Jordan, UT

Xfinity overseas call center agents lack empowerment to resolve customer concerns. Xfinity erroneously rejected my credit card payment assuming an expired expiration date on the card-which expires in 2025. The website doesn't allow a simple edit of the card information. They imposed a late fee. The Phillippine agent was unable to resolve the issue to my satisfaction and offered to inconvenience me with a 45 minute delay to speak to another supervisor in Mexico. Incompetent call center agents and continued delay in solving concerns, gives Xfinity a negative 5 review.

Maria sherman ,

They are money hungry. Charge you for things that are inaccurate! I was instructed to drop off at an xfinity drop off location and was told they couldn't take said package due to the shipping label being incorrect. But they Wouldn't help me get the correct shipping label in order to return their equipment and instead of helping me I was charged for the equipment before I could even receive a new shipping label to send it back!!!!!!!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!

Melba Fears Dothan, AL

I got Xfinity internet on June 16, 2020. Cable was supposed to be buried in 14 days. After numerous attempts to contacts them, phone, email, customer service and their complaint dept., I have not been able to get a live person. All I can get is their virtual assistant, and she is worthless. It has been almost 8 1/2 months and the cable is still across my driveway, down the street in front of my house and across my yard. It is frayed and my husband had to tape it. In a few more months I can cancel my contract and get it out of my yard.

JP Waltham, MA

Spent over an hour on line and chatting with Comcast Xfinity to set up an account and purchase their Signature + More TV+internet+voice. I am a new customer at this address. Chat agent confirmed no additional costs except tax. Then at check out, after the chat agent left, I see $30 in fees that makes the total unreasonable. Another chat agent came on and said if I called customer care they would fix this surprise. That agent said sorry, everybody has to pay it. This intentionally misleading and deceptive practice is documented in the chats. Beware of Comcast's practices! Jeff

Rebecca Richnwr Lakewood, WA

Worst company ever they stole over $1,000 out of my account and wouldn't give me a refund they said that they can't issue refunds but they sure can take the money out of your account! Worse customer service I've ever dealt with they don't care! They're the only cable company in my area we have no choices no option except for to be beat up and taking advantage of by these thieves and liars if anyone has any options for cable in Lakewood Washington let me know this is the worst place I've ever dealt with

Cheryl Schatschneider ,

Unable to teach live person, was told to text and was disconnected from Paul then went back in and not a live person. They have the worst customer service. My bill has gone up 30.00 in a month and unable to reach a live person to tell me why. Worst customer service

Roger War Philadelphia, PA

First, I had a package for 1000 mbps internet, which cost 70 dollars, but with tax and the modem and idk what else total to a bit more than 110 dollars. I was ok with that I guess, until my son test the internet and was getting 300mbps and for upload 20 mbps. Then I review my paperwork and there was another issue where comcast had a cap of up to 1.2 tb., and that they were going to charge me after every 50gb and that right there got me angry. My son then showed me his package with Verizon fios for 40 dollars a mont, and he showed me the wifi meter and it showed around300mbps and for upload also around 300 mbps also. Anyway, I got rid of Xfinity they are a bunch of thiefs looking to take your money every way possible. I have FIOS and my internet is smooth and that's all you really need. I run a company form that internet, two gaming computers from my kids and my wife on the Ipad all day, and we dont have any issues. Xfinity, is taking your money and you dont even know it.

Robert Andrew Richardson Kokomo, IN

I've been a customer for over 35 years, had issues with my 2yr contract billing rising monthly so I call and talk to an agent. They said they could fix it and gave new contract for $10.00 more a month but was deceptive, did not give me all the channels I previous had. After talking to another agent they inform me the new package wasn't the same channels that I previous had and get me for another $10.00 a month with another contract...what is going on??? I just signed my $156.00 a month 2yr contract 6 months ago and the multiple agents that helped me (others might say hosed me) this experience left me dumfounded and very unhappy with this company. I start out this week paying $156.00 monthly and three days later I am paying a $177.00 monthly for the same package because there were no more $156.00 contracts available. The agent should have explained to me the package I originally had was the beast package, but they scammed/misled me into taking a higher price packaged instead of fixing the problem. I am still waiting for all my channels to come in 24hrs later....maybe it is time to make a change with providers...

Shane Mccrea Miami, FL

I would give negative if I could. They put a block on my account because the person who lived in the home before us has an outstanding balance. After two hours on the phone with them they told me to take the deed into the store proving that we bought the home and the other person no longer lives there. I asked multiple times if there was a way I could email it to them since there is a deadly virus going on and I have a 7 month old baby. They said I must take it in. So I packed up my baby and waiting OUTSIDE to get into the store then I explained to the representative what the issue was and gave her the feed to the home. After chatting with someone they then tell me they cannot remove the block and the person must pay their balance. To say I am frustrated is an understatement and they will never be getting my business again. I have AT&T internet now. I am very disappointed in this company.

Michele Lansing, IL

I have been an Xfinity customer for several years and the service used to be great. In 2020 it became absolutely terrible. I have a mini cable box that died - called support and they ordered me a new one. The order was confirmed. Seems simple, right? The order was placed in October and 3 months later it hasn't arrived. I have called multiple times and each time received a confirmation that the order was in place and "already shipped". They lied to me. 3 months later - nothing has actually shipped. I am 2 hours to a store to pick one up so shipping is important. Paying $200 a month, I expect this company to have the competence to ship a small box. Unfortunately they don't. I don't recommend Xfinity and am actively looking for other options.

Jillian McDonough Hyde Park, MA

I was never informed I would be charged a prorate for upgrading my service, I found out after I was charged. I signed up for paperless billing and automatic payments in order to get a discount but then the discount was never applied. When I called to find out why I was charged $40 over what I thought I would be paying, customer service just disappointed me more and said there was nothing they could do about the extra $40. The fact that they are charging people extra/hidden fees without informing the customer first during an extremely delicate time due to the pandemic is HORRIBLE I would not recommend comcast xfinity to anyone ever.

Yannie Tampa, FL

First of all I will never recommend… First of all I will never recommend Comcast to anyone after the most unpleasant, unprofessional experience and rude. I can’t even imagine how Comcast would hire a private company like that. First of all the man walks right into my home without saying where he’s from or a single word. Passes by my husband who is busy on the phone and I than ask him excuse me where are going and keeps walking to the back of my yard. At this point my husband is done speaking on the phone and goes up to this man and tells him hey who do you think you are just barging into my home without saying a word. He than rudely said you were on the phone and my husband replied but my wife was there and asked you he than unprofessionally responded well I heard when you told her not to get involved. He than said I’m with Comcast his truck clearly didn’t say Comcast it said USIC I took picture of the pick up. He than painted some marks on my driveway and my grass as well as the outside of my home. I don’t know what you all think you can do tonn by people but I’m taking this to the top. This man shouldn’t even be working in what he does. I expect an immediate response as to how and why this took place without us being aware. NEVER SHOULD YOU ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN TO ANYONE!!!!!!

Natalie M. ,

Comast Xfinity is very expensive. I think that because they are basically the only company around. The one that I really don't like is: in order for you to get the internet for your children you have to not have it for three months to get the discount price. Who can go without when their children have to have it for school. They are very money-hungry. If it wasn't for the customer service I will get it no stars.

Craig ,

Comcast said they would give me the same exact tv package as I had before with no increase in price because I was such a loyal customer. one hour later I'm missing channels, called and they said give it 24 hours which I did, no change, called again and they said that was a error and I needed to pay a additional $10.00 per month. customer service is terrible. I was told a supervisor would call me within a hour, its been 2 hours, no call yet. stay AWAY from this company, very expensive and very very poor customer service, they send you from one person to another and nothing gets resolved, SHAME on you COMCAST / XFINITY>

Michael Hayes ,

On a daily basis my service is off and we are CONSTANTLY restarting the system .. A service guy came out a couple of months ago because it was so bad I couldn't even watch a full movie or show at all. He claimed he'd have someone come back out and do other service and NOT ONCE did anyone show and there was never a follow up to see if service had improved , but as soon as a Payment is due and even with a scheduled payment I'm getting called several times a day PRIOR to the arrangement that's been made already . At this point we will seek other service and options to once again get rid of xfinity and it's poor service . Not gonna pay this amount each month and my service only works HALF the time . If you can shut it off when a bill is unpaid then you should be able to also see ALL the issues that occur long before that bill becomes due . Can't have one without the other and can't demand money for poor customer service that only works half the time ..

Karen Cooley Sandy, UT

It has been the worst cable experience we have ever had. They promise you a package and a price you sign up and then find out that that’s not what you received. I called up ask them what happened to my bill why it’s higher than it supposed to be “oh well that deal is no longer available it expired” “But we do have a new package that you can get for less money and it’s actually a better package you’re going to get more items just sign a two-year contract” I asked the sales person at least three times what I was going to lose by switching to this other package and she kept promising me at least three different times that nothing in my package would change except my bill was going to go down I was going to have to sign a two-year contract. I asked her if I was going to get to keep stars she said absolutely I promise you you will still get to keep stars I asked her three different times are you sure she said yes you will get to keep stars and we are even going to give you HBO as well. As soon as the update went through on my TV stars was gone. And when I called back they won’t honor it and they told me flat out they do not have to honor what the representative promised me. Then I go through looking for a movie that I had recorded and it’s gone off of my TV. I called him again what’s going on why did I lose the movies that I had recorded “oh we turned three of your boxes off when you switched plans.” But your employee promised me that nothing would change in my plan why are my box is turned off? Well for just $9.95 each box we can turn those back on for you. But your representative promised me that I would not lose anything by changing these this plan. Again I’m told we do not have to honor what the representative told you if you want your boxes turned back on you have to pay $9.95 a box. I asked to speak to a supervisor gets me nowhere then I asked for a supervisor in technical support she wouldn’t transfer me. I asked for a supervisor in the United States to call me they put the request in I was supposed to hear from someone it’s been three days and no one‘s called. I absolutely hate when a business that is obviously a monopoly in the business are liars cheats and con artist and I feel absolutely cheated. I was absolutely lied to. And now unless I wanna pay an ungodly amount of money I’m stuck in the contract. If you are looking for a cable service company do not go to these guys. They are not trustworthy and they have absolutely no accountability.

Kayla ,

Awful customer service. I talked to three different people three different times for over 45 minutes - problem still not resolved. Was forced to get a cable box as a result. Was told I was going to get a credit on my account, didn’t happen- and the girl told me to call their billing department to get more of a credit? What a joke. Then I was moving... and even though the girl knew I was switching counties, she failed to mention that I had to turn in my old equipment and would have to get new equipment OH and started a new contract without telling me, she told me she was transferring services which was a lie. Didn’t find this out until when I did move, and called to get help... because nothing worked, also got hung up on that was fun, that I needed to go into a store. Thanks for the headaches, time and money that I’ve wasted to just receive WiFi and cable.

Sean Walsh Salem, OR

The only reason I use Comcast is there are no other providers in my area. Secondly it's ran by a bunch of crooks that try to swindle your money at any chance they can. I was offered a deal at $90 a month for unlimited internet, resigned that contract just to find out a week later my bill jumped back up to $130 when I called they gave me the typical go around they give any customer they're ripping off and claimed the other representative forgot to finalize my deal even though I have text approvals for that deal. Then they claim the next best deal they can give me is $30 more a month than what was promised and told me that was the best deal I was going to get. Good job Comcast at screwing over yet another customer that is forced to use your service because you bought out all your competition.

Maria McCarty Niles, MI

They offered great deal on new Iphone did not tell me I had to be present for Fed Ex delivery. It took a week to get phone due to fed ex not following their deliver policies. Now got phone and xfinity com is overwhelmed or crashed and no activation There customer service automation is horrible offers options you don't need and takes 5 minutes to speak to human. Now this human wants all your information again to confirm the automation input. Guess what they can't help either or cannot comprehend anything, because of their company policies. They change your subscription package offerings without notice and raise prices without notice as well.

Paulette ,

When you first sign up they treat you very nicely and make sure things are working correctly. I move frequently for work so when I sign up with new providers I always ask about their termination process if I move to an area with no service. They said, there is no fee if you are moving out of the available service area. Fast forward multiple years when I have to move to a new area not offering their service. When I called to disconnect, the customer service rep tried to charge me a termination fee and I told her that I am moving to a service with no coverage so I was told the fee would not apply. She questioned me but in the end said she removed it and all would be okay. I waited a few weeks and I was billed the termination fee. I used chat this time to contact customer service and they said you are being charged a termination fee. I explained myself again that I'm moving outside of their service area, and he said okay, we will remove it and you will see the updates and refund in a few days. Fast forward 5 days, I see no changes. I then chat again for the 3rd time with a rep and they said, there are no notes in my account to waive the termination fee, nor does my contract say they will remove the termination fee. We go back and forth multiple times and they keep going back to the contract. Unfortunately, I feel like this was a bait and switch, where people in person during hookup told me I would not be charged a termination fee when moving out of the area. I have had many other internet providers and was never charged a termination fee when I moved out of range. This provider explicitly lied to me multiple times to get my service, and then said twice they would remove the charge and never removed it. This is a scam and like many providers, they treat you very nicely when you sign up and then send charges when you leave. I explicitly asked about the termination fee before signing up so that I could avoid a situation like this. They lied to me and said they would work with me and then did not.

Kyra Marie ,

If I could give this internet provider zero stars I would! I’ve had xfinity since 2018 and I have had nothing but problems since the beginning. It has had it good days, but overall it’s been absolutely miserable. They don’t give you the internet speed they claim they do. I’ve had several appointments with techs and they went absolutely horrible because 98% of the time they NEVER showed up but said they did. When I make an appointment with tech I wait at home as long as it takes but they never show up, yet they tell headquarters they already came by. Their techs are lazy and insufficient, -and customer service doesn’t take into account a single thing you tell them. You play phone tag just to be stuck with the same unresolved issues at the end of the call. I DO NOT RECOMMEND XFINITY TO ANYONE. They absolutely suck.

Brandy Pletcher Layton, UT

I have waited 8 months to write a review, because I kept hoping they would rectify the situation. Since Covid happened, we have had HORRID service, horrid!! I have spend HOURS at a time on the phone with them on a weekly and monthly basis, HOURS at a time. Every time I call they troubleshoot and say they need to send a tech out. Due to Covid for the past 7 months they say they can’t send techs out, to call back later. Yet they continue to take our money EVERY single month! They say once they fix the issue they will credit us back... yet we can’t even get them to come out. Finally a little under a week ago they say they can schedule a tech to come out to fix it... (but couldn’t credit our account for their MONTHS of issues until after they come and fix it) YAY... then they hang up on me before making the appt... I call back tonight because I was at work during the last call and I had already been on the line 2+ hours and couldn’t call back when they “accidentally disconnected “ and tonight was my next evening off.. ironically I was also trying to watch a movie with my kids and it kept cutting out, prompting me to call right then. I spent over 2 hours on the phone with them and they tell me they have to charge me $70 to send someone to check it out, mind you it’s THEIR issue they are now trying to charge ME to come see.. Plus I’ve been begging them to come fix it for MONTHS !!! long story short, 2.5 hours later on my one day off, they can’t even make the appt. What a complete and utter joke of a company!!!!!! I can’t even come up with the words to how TERRIBLE this company is! I can’t even blame one person either... over the past 7/8 months I have called about a hundred times and spoke to different people each time. They are the greediest and most selfish/terrible company I have ever EVER experienced! I have paid my bills on time every single month and every singe month they take my money knowing our service isn’t working properly and do NOTHING to fix THEIR crappy service!!!! What a joke!!! Please don’t fall for their BS.... they don’t care about their customers. I’ve never had to fight and waste SO much time with a company in my life!!!! Stay away from Ixfinity!!

Owen Goss Philadelphia, PA

I have been trying to settle some thing for the last week and a half I’ve been lied to I’ve been smacked and kicked around I feel like from Comcast employees I’ve been disconnected from chat I feel like I’ve been Smalltalk and just told what I want to hear just to get me off the phone because it’s something that happened almost 5 months ago they said that I didn’t make a payment five months ago which is a damn lie because not once in eight years that I missed the payment and then I got told oh you made a partial payment five months ago what’s that is a lie because they would never let me make a partial payment and they would never let me miss a payment or make a partial payment in the middle of the COVID-19 pandemicAnd Comcast isn’t that nice just to give somebody a free month I’ve been trying to deal with this I got told my services were not be interrupted the last payment I made on 929 said my past due balance was 250 or 270 something and then when I went to go pay it last week it’s at $498 all of a sudden there’s no way in hell that I would let my past due amount get the $498 and just like I figured last night they shut my services off and force me to pay the fucking thingNot only that I was supposed to get a phone call last night within 10 minutes never got that I got snapshots of them telling me oh your services are fine there’s nothing to worry about Owen yet my loyalty as a customer just showed me that I’m not a loyal customer to you guys and you know what I will be posting this all over Facebook about how you guys treated me this last past week

Jeffrey Hoshour ,

Xfinity provides broadband internet with only ONE other competitor in my area, and with that being said, they've almost got a monopoly on the internet service in my area. I was on a promotional service subs at the end of the promotion I was never advised that the term ended and I was on autopay, and my charges DOUBLED from $60/mo to $120/mo! I came over day from work and my internet was down. I looked into WHY, and that's when I seen I had been getting charged double for over A YEAR! My internet was suspended because I didn't have the funds in my bank account to cover DOUBLE charges (first time in long time I was low on account balance). I called them immediately and they told me that after the promotion was over I was incurring regular rates, however, she told me I could sign back on a promotion to save money, I said only if they'd give me SOME type of credit back from all the money I had been paying extra for past year and a half, and she said no. I advised then that I no longer wanted their services and to cancel my services. I paid the outstanding bill that night. Two months later I receive a bill for 2 more months service. THEY NEVER CANCELLED MY SERVICES, AND I WAS USING MOBILE DATA FROM CELL PHONE TO HOTSPOT MY LAPTOP AND APPARENTLY IT WAS STILL USING DATA FROM XFINITY, THEY APPARENTLY TURNED MY SERVICES BACK ON AFTER I PAID (THOUGHT I PAID) FINAL BILL THE NIGHT I REQUESTED CANCELLATION. I never thought to check and see where my connection was coming from when on laptop, I turned my hotspot on and assumed it was feeding my laptop data, NOT. I've got to pay for the services they failed to turn off. I'll NEVER use a company again that have these type of business ethics.

Jane Garner Browns Mills, NJ

I switched equipment from Comcast to my own and they still helped with some technical issues. Their internet is great either no interruptions and speed is good.

Hank Kline DeBary, FL

I would give it no stars, but I have to give it at least one. Got talked into Xfinity, Installers did terrible sloppy job left wires hanging out of wall, did not work properly from start. after third call to Comcast the charged me $56.00 + for service call. They offer 30 day money back if not satisfied. I complained, and customer service shut off my TV and Internet while I was on the phone with them, and my phones about an hour later. Comcast would not let me have my phone numbers (which I had for 30 years back) unless I restarted service with them. I went without phones, TV, or internet for a month. Finally I had to start service (on paper only) before I could port my numbers to ATT. After many hours of calls to Comcast, and six months of promises, I got my initial money back. I will probably assault the next Comcast salesman that shows up at my door.

Mark Sterling, VA

Good programing and reliability is excellent for both TV and internet. Pricing is high and customer service is horrendous! Takes a long time to access a human and navigate all of their phone menus - and then the wait begins...……..

deb snyder Carlisle, PA

The service is fine until there’s a problem. I’ve been trying to resolve a problem with one remote in my rental unit. After 45 min on one call, being transferred twice, my call somehow was disconnected and they didn’t call me back. So, I called them back and of course have to start at the beginning yet I begged them to not make me go through this AGAIN. I tried to tell them all I need to do is get a technician scheduled. Yet I could not get that simple request. I pay on my monthly bill for service protection yet after another 40 Minutes on the phone I still have no resolution, no appointment, and no working remote. For a tech company this is unacceptable and totally infuriating.

Tom Deubel ,

I am only currently giving a two star rating as I've had persisting issues almost daily since my initial set up date. From constant blackouts to audio and video issues. I've had to be refunded multiple times because of content cancellations. This is ridiculous. I've stayed with them because they do provide good customer support and care. They've treated me extremely exceptional considering I'm likely a nightmare customer for them. The prices I'm paying are fair when they themselves are not getting screwed by their broadcasters. It's a beta run I understand and feedback will the only way itll improve. The overall experience has been tedious and a bit enraging at times. However that said it does mostly work. Their high speed internet is great for gaming but streaming services seem to be hit or miss. Tech support for home seem to be pretty basic. My tech guy seems like a decent individual outside the company but castrated by company restraint and not entirely knowledgeable of current issues and how to fix them. The number one fix is power cycle. How 90s! If I wanted to freaking reset my system over the phone I dont need some poor guy in a foreign country tech support system to guide me. I feel like the plethora of problems plaguing my system is going to make me an expert in repair and report. I should be payed for beta testing because obviously noone was to start off. No quality assurance guarentee. It is what it is. Initial setup was speedy. Prompt and courteous. Just wish it wasn't still in its infancy proverbially speaking. The apps associated with my account make it easier to navigate and connect as well as manage my account and purchases. Overall the system needs a major amount of work to clear out all the bugs. My constant WTF daily is my testament to that. It could be worse but can be better too.

RAR Naples, FL

We have been customers of Comcast for 19 years. Over the years they have improved their dependability in delivered services. However their prices are becoming way too high, and because of that we are investigating other more reasonably priced TV and Internet alternatives.

Jackiemcq Bristol, CT

Comcast is an OK provider of content. But with so many streaming services available, they need to get with the program and offer a-la-cart programing. Their offering are still "packaged" so in order to get access to the few channels I really WANT, I have to pay for many I will never watch. Their directory tree for service is too long. Overall, they are way too expensive, which makes cord cutting mighty attractive.

Bonnie ,

I bought a phone at xfinity store. My roommate had xfinity so I put her phone on my bill. I moved and had to pay off my phone for Comcast services(my apartment only has Comcast) so me and my roommate called about 15 times to get her phone charges back on her account, we both went to the store together and its still connected to my moble bill. Now my internet takes me out of my phone and searches for another connection so it goes back and forth. I have called every day for a week waiting 40-60 minutes. Yesterday I spent almost 3 hour with an agent to get it fixed then she told me to call the moble number! Are you kidding me i am now on hold it’s been 40 minutes. The funny thing is its impossible to get to an agent and it does not recognize my number. My phone bill has tripled due to my WiFi not staying in my account it wonders in and out. The agents are rude.

Ammette fedler Charleston, SC

I call this morning about my service. Worried about it being disconnected because I didn't have my payment. Due to being layoff due to the virus. I spoke with Jenny. In collections department. She was very helpful and reassuring me of my service. Thank you so much now my granddaughter can watch spongebob paw patrol.

[email protected] Vineland, NJ

I was having a problem with my Xfinity TV service and Albert came out, correctly diagnosed and fixed the problem, a bad amplifier. He also set up a new cable box and showed me the new features. I couldn’t be happier with his professionalism, technical knowledge, and pleasant demeanor.

Peggy Lawler Minneapolis, MN

This is for the tech vs the actual cable service. I can not believe how amazing the tech who went above and beyond, getting our townhome wired for xfinity cable. The living room was not cable ready, to say the least. The tech was extraordinarily pleasant, prompt & thorough!

Alexadre Ada, MI

I was advised in a deal to bundle and include a home phone with my package. When I tried to hook up my phone it didn’t work After many calls of them explaining what to do it still didn’t work and due to an illness I was dealing with I gave up. On an unrelated call to Comcast I found out that my modem doesn’t support the use of a phone. To me a company offering a product has an obligation to make sure it will work. It shouldn’t be my problem When I asked for a credit I was told I wasn’t eligible for one. Not being able to use part of a service that I’m paying for because the company failed to educate me and inform me that I didn’t have the right equipment for 10 months is definitely in my opinion worthy of a credit and I believe should be at least a $100.00 Shame on Xfinity for not taking of a customer. Worrying more about their money than the customer who in fact will not be giving them any more money. Spend $100 or lose $2200 a year after year seems like a no brained to me.

Cathy Tucson, AZ

In June 2019, James was the rep who came out to 'sell us' on going with Comcast Xfinity. He was our 'go to' guy with any problems. Appointment set up for installation and had to be changed-two weeks out, should have been okay, right? Everything seemed to go through okay with the change, text confirmation and account information showed for the correct day. Day the previous appoinment was cancelled for, get a text as to "where are you" "our tech is at your home". I reached out immediately to be told it was never done. Then I was transferred to someone else that looked and said it didn't go through for some reason, but she could see I had tried to change the date. Needless to say, the date I had rescheduled to was not available now. It would have to be completed the next afternoon. I informed our "go to" person, James, of the problems I was having. Needless to say, all I heard was crickets. No response from our "go to" person. The next afternoon "Wayne" showed up during the promised time frame. Extremely pleasant and knowledgeable. I asked him if he was going to also install our home security and he said no, that's not him. He looked at his phone and said "no one has picked this up yet" and there was about 1/2 hour remaining of the window when someone was supposed to have showed up for that. Wayne made a couple of calls and "Joe" showed up for the second half of the install. If it weren't for Joe and Wayne, we wouldn't have gone with Comcast Xfinity. They saved the sale. Wayne and Joe took the time to go over everything with us, answer questions, show us how to use certain things and didn't give us the feeling we were keeping them from something else. So far, everything has been working great. Speeds have been super. Did notice one quick blip of a reset one day, but it only lasted a couple of minutes. Keeping fingers crossed everything goes well going forward.

CD Quincy, MA

Up until now My service has been flawless albeit extremely expensive; but found a problem with My purchased movies (I have 64 of them) have 3 movies that were downgraded from HD to SD. They seem to have reached some bandwidth limits but their Customer Service was terrible and an abomination when you have a technical problem. This Company is a disappointing mess!

Xfinity Customer Marietta, GA

I have been an Xfinity customer for more than 3 years now, and I should say that I am very disappointed by the service and their billing policies. Every now and then, we are experiencing service interruption and many times the quality of the internet connection is unacceptable. I am highly dissatisfied with their billing procedures. I have never been informed in advance when my contract is about to expire and I am always surprised to see that my bill has gone up so I can take additional steps and switch to another promotion on time. Although I haven't changed the services I am receiving, every year I am seeing a significant increase in my monthly bill. In contrast, customer service representatives have always been very helpful and provide valuable information and support.

Ali Lindon, UT

Their customer service is amazing! Today I called and they were so patient and kind and walked me through every step, even though I called unprepared and knew nothing about what I was doing. Thanks, Comcast!!! I wish I knew who I talked to today so that I could commend her and thank her personally, because she was a rockstar.