Comcast Xfinity TV Logo

Comcast Xfinity TV

8.9

Dr. Daniel R. Thomas North Port, FL

I have been with comcast for 8 years now. Their personal service has helped me receive outstanding programming for the lowest possible cost. As a disabled veteran, each year their sales reps worked hard for me to obtain the higheat possible discounts available. They are kind, compassionate and caring individuals. It is nice working with humans!

Kyle Bucher Fishers, IN

This is an amazing service! If you're looking for cable TV and internet, this is it. And if you'd like to add home Security - then there's no choice here!! Comcast Xfinity is the top of hte line in technology and service. They update their system on occasion, and proactively send you the updated hardware, adjust your bill, and make sure they're keeping you up with the top notch service.

JAYE Monterey, CA

5 stars to the representative who helped me 1 star for the actual cable service. I would just like to thank Amyn who helped me with my servive tonight. I was annoyed that our demand movies wouldnt play and she was very nice even when I started to get annoyed and even though she probably really wanted to tell me to piss off she didnt and still was nice and she fixed the problem. It seems like comcast always has issues or problems. If we didnt have to get this service where we live We would have switched years ago! The 5 stars goes to the rep that helped me not to the actual service itself that always seems to have some sort of problem or issue and who way over charge for their service.

Marbly Houston, TX

My internet cable was accidentally cut during some landscaping work. I called Xfinity and they scheduled a repair for the following day between 9 AM and 11 AM. The technician arrived within the scheduled time and fixed the problem. The reason I am writing this review is because customer service (especially with the big companies), has become so poor that many have become cynical and come to expect less and less. I would like to thank Xfinity for their professionalism and keeping to their word. It should not be the case that people are thanked for what they should do but, well, it is what it is. Thank you Xfinity!

Trevene ,

Comcast hands down has the best TV and internet service. I was with this company from May 2013 until January 2020. The selection of movies and TV shows is endless and amazing. The internet service was fast and uninterrupted and of the phone was an added bonus. Now the cost of the triple which is what I had all the years, starting out at good price $89 per month. However, the price increased every time I moved. I moved to another location in 2015 and they hiked my price up then in 2017 when I moved again they hiked my price up to $289 per month. They claim that my location called for a different price. As a result, I was force to discontinue with them at which point they billed me a early termination for each service.

Cbblighthouse Atlanta, GA

Great quality. Reception is perfect. Selection of channels and programs the best. Way too expensive and locked in contract. Shame.

W. Cady Port Saint Lucie, FL

Terrible customer service. Have been on numerous calls with Comcast customer service for hours at a time. Many times can't even understand the customer service reps on the phone. Repeatedly ask the same questions over and over, with no resolution to problems.

sonia ann Brewton, AL

I love Comcast. We have amazing tv service tons of channels and I also have internet with them and it’s so fast and always online.

Colorado Brighton, CO

The cost is way to high. Customer service is a computer talking to you. If I could have a Dish I would but this crap hole company is all that I can get. The cell service SUCKS. Only place where you drop a call inside there store.

James Danbury, CT

The service sucks. 0/10. I wish I could give a negative score. Every where I go. Every time I talk to a rep on the phone it’s a different story. I receive a bill once every two-three months. When I call they say my service will be interrupted. Why would that happen if Comcast doesn’t MAIL me a bill. They give every excuse in the book. Do not join these people, because I never will ever again. It’s been trouble for the several years I used them. It’s not worth it and everyone I talked to has had the same problems. Stay away and find a service that is actually willing to give you good customer service and help with problems.

Connie Strickland Rome, GA

Yes there is a young man by the name of Jarvis that works in Xfinity store in Rome Ga that smelled marijuana yesterday,and I mentioned to my husband yesterday while in there and he agreed I didn't know they let individuals work like that

Randy Tribbett Puyallup, WA

Ok where should i start ? A few months ago I ordered comcast everything ... They came out installed the tv first because they don't have one person that can do it all. Ok so after 6 hours of the installer not being able to get me a guide or dvr. I was told there was a issue in our area and could be months before its fixed. I bit my tongue and waited for him to leave and called in . They knew of no such outage. After many times trying to fix they sent a senior tech out who knew the issue they had not closed the invoice because the alarm and cameras had not been installed. So after 2 hours on the phone with them the tech was telling me they used to be able to get right to who he needed to fix this but they have changed their policies he kept asking for a certain department and finally they transfer him and in 20 mins that was fixed. Ok so they come to install my alarm system when they get there they don't have a low voltage guy. Hmmm ok that's why we had to wait weeks but ok. They wait and get the low voltage guy there he says I cant run the wires because you have vinyl siding hmmmm how many houses have that , so I climb a ladder and drill a hole. They install everything and it kinda works sometimes . So after calling getting the run around again . They finally send someone out to look he climbs his ladder and see they didn't remove the film off the cameras. So then he goes to under my sons bed and finds they did not remove the plastic off the plug ins for the 3 cameras which are the wifi for them and they were not only not getting enough signal but the tech had me touch them they were hot enough you could not hold them he says this is a fire hazard and could have caught fire . Oh did i mention that this was under my child's bed ? ok so lets back up a bit when this all started they said you can save 10.00 a month by auto pay , Shoot ok why not . DO NOT GIVE THEM ACCESS TO YOUR ACOOUNT ! So the second moth in they bill me the 600.00 for the equipment ! That was supposed to be billed over 2 years . Not only once but double billed it . two weeks ago they admitted to it . So 1200.00 over charge . Oh but they can not refund it but they can give me a credit . I have been calling them for two weeks they will do nothing I have a picture of the 1200 credit if u wanna see it. So when my kids are crying themselves to sleep hungry its ok watch a show. Here watch a commercial of burger king nice juicy hamburger but its ok you have cable . I have called asked for a manager finally got transferred to escalations manager 10 days ago she called me got the info and said she would call me back . A few days later she called and said she was still working on it and would call me back . Now its been a week and nothing . I called back today and asked for a manager and sat on hold for over 2 hours practically begging to talk to a manager. Being told call my bank would be the only way to get my money back. Best advise find a different option !!!! Do not give them access to your accounts . Learn from my mistakes

Daniel Peters Vancouver, WA

When I set up my service I asked for unlimited! I was told that based on my data usage I would never have a need for unlimited and the agent put me on a different plan! Then a mounts goes buy and I went over my usage! So I upgraded! The upgrade to unlimited ( only $12 fillets more) I paid them $60 in overages !! Thought I was done, then my next bill came up n the amount of $228.00... Now I am being told that there was a $ 85 charge from the last bill cycle!! I is a scam fir more and more money!!! When you call customer support! The people are talking to you and you can’t really understand what they are saying they are talking in broken English!!!!

Yvonne Donaldson Houston, TX

This month, Xfinity/Comcast dictated that all bills would be sent electronically, rather than online. After this month, they indicated there would be an option to return to paper billing. It's interesting that they happen to sneak in a new upcharge in service fees, without alerting customers. What a dishonest way to do business. It's no surprise they have such a poor reputation. This is yet another example of poor customer experience. I called the service team to ask about the increase and was given the run around with a representative who rattled on and on. She didn't want me to ask questions. Finally, they offered a new option that required a two-year agreement, with unfriendly terms and language that was rattled off by a recorded voice and unrecognizable service. I truly hate doing business with the company.

quanisha butler Trenton, NJ

Overall experience is a 2 out of 10. It’s so easy for your reps to have people make a purchase on your services and they lie like everything is easy set up once you arrive home with your equipment. Then you get these broken speaking English reps on the phone who don’t know what they’re doing and your paying for a service you can’t even use until they figure out how to fix the situation. They are unreliable and a hassle to deal with. I dealt with a rep three days in the row regarding a XRE-10000 code who didn’t know what she was doing and could not help me at all. She did not try to transfer me or get a more experienced rep to fix my situation it was terrible experience. I had xfinirt service for over 5 years now and it is still terrible service.

tg Texas City, TX

after being with them since 2013 i ask for a simple $30 extra credit cuz i have been unable to watch tv most of the last 2 wks thanks to connection issues. I have had issues off and on since 2016 when i moved in my new home and had several techs come out but never seemed to completely fix the problem, just make it bearable. then about 2 months ago my box went out and since i exchanged it i hadnt been able to watch tv half the time. Couldnt change channels, watch saved shows, even pull up the guide. Did everything I was instructed, exchanged the box and so on. FINALLY had a tech come out and low and behold he fixed the problems (xfinity connection problems) and for last 2days its worked great. Now i asked for a simple $30 credit for all the days i have had issues and so on and Xfinity is SOOOO CHEAP and MONEY HUNGRY they cant even give a an 8yr loyal, never late, customer a simple $30 extra credit. Find someone who cares about their customers.

Janice Patterson Indianapolis, IN

They don’t even rate a 1 star! I have been a customer for over 5 years. Before my last contract was up I would have given them 5 stars. Loved Comcast! But being a loyal customer means nothing to them! My contract was up in December so my bill went from 212$ to 248$ mo.I have tv, phone and internet. Call and tell them My bill went up, click, she hung up on me!!! Call back to find out that the same plan went to 244$ mo. 32$ more a mo. 384$ more a year! So, I drop some favorite channels to get bill to 226$ mo. Then a month later went to 241$, what is going on? Call on Feb. 6 and got a rep. that found me a deal that was better than the deal I had before all of this. Very nice lady ! The contract was for 216$mo. Got the text, agreed to everything, just to find out I didn’t get the contract I signed up for. Call yesterday and the rep was suppose to get ahold of supervisor and call me back. He even said to keep my phone by me, because he would call me back. No call! What a surprise! So,I call back today, the guy stays on line with me until supervisor answers. They tell me the only deal they have is 244$. Listened to the conversation I had with the rep that gave me the 216$ deal and said she did quote that price, but she did something wrong, and when I go back to the text where I agreed to the terms , and click on to review your order, now says- looks like something went wrong! What??? Nice way to treat your customers! Surprised you even have any!! Thanks for appreciating your customers Comcast! I hope AT&T appreciates me.

Uncle Jeff Vancouver, WA

The only good thing I can say about Comcast TV is that it functions. What prompts me to write is the recent hike in the "Broadcast TV Fee". It just jumped $5 to nearly $20. When first introduced six years ago, it was only $1.50. Now the annual hike is three times that. Add in the $9.10 "Regional Sports Fee", and we're being charged an extra $28.55 that we didn't buy and can't control. That's a 30% tax for something we don't want and don't use. Another way of looking at it is that Comcast advertises one price and then sneaks in an extra $28.55 per month of fine print that it can change at will. Comcast is greedy and dishonest. Comcast gives greedy corporations a bad name.

kenya alexander Franklin, TN

I've been a paying Comcast customer for over five years now and it's always been tiresome, unprofessional and sketchy but more recently its taken that all to a new level. We recently just bought our first home. supposed to be a happy time for us right??? Not as much as you would think. And all that's thanks to Comcast. you see our home is new construction. Which means there's no direct line connected to our house yet and on a lot of websites our address isn't even a registered location yet so we understood when they said they'd have to get some kind of construction team from Comcast out to evaluate and get us a date on when it would be completed so we could get service. Well initially the guy that came out the first time did not put the ticket in correctly so no one was sent out and nothing was done for a whole week. in that time frame i had to go back to my old house with no furniture to work with my children who are doing virtual learning. Well at the old location we got a comcast agent out and he was informed that our service had already been transferred to the new address, which i couldnt work at without that line. and he also informed me that the original agent that came out to the house did nothingand that theyd have to get another agent out to the house to access eveything all over again and put the ticket in correctly. We were originally told this whole process would take approx. 1 to 2 weeks but when the construction man finally called he said it would probably be more like 30 to 60 days... and when i tell you this guy was so non chalant and passive/rude on the phone i was mad enough to cry. ive worked in healthcare from home since before the virus and now i have to drive forty minutes every morning and night to my sister's house to work everyday with me and my kids. im outraged with comcast's neglect and and all around disdain for their customers. i can barely get anyone on the phone and when i do they either dont know what theyre doing, cant understand my issues, or just flat out dont care. this is week three and im still at my sister's house. i plan on switching to At&t if this isnt rectified. ive already consulted with their friendly staff and they told me to let them know if comcast doesnt get it right.

What does it matter? Des Moines, IA

If I could give a ZERO rating, I would. This company has been nothing but problematic. I started services for a cell phone plan with them in August of 2020. During the beginning of my service, they started me with a phone plan, but never unlocked the new phone. I was never able to make phone calls, or receive texts during that time. I had tried to contact them on numerous occasions via their online chat service only to be bumped to a different service agent. There is no continuity within their system as each agent asked me to repeat my situation to them as they said they didn't have any documentation of my previous attempts at communication. This issue I was having was that they never unlocked the phone, hence I could only use the phone for WiFi. I purchased the phone initially so I could use it for my business. Instead, I lost business because my clients could not call me, and I could not use the phone to call my voicemails. I have now spoken to 18 service reps, and no one has helped rectify this situation. They continually say that it's my fault for not contacting them sooner. This is asinine, as I have been contacting them since purchasing the plan and the phone since August 2020. I am not someone to leave scathing reviews, but in my most honest opinion, I SUGGEST NO ONE USE THEIR SERVICE. THEY ARE ENTIRELY INEPT WHEN IT COMES TO CUSTOMER SERVICE AND ACCOUNTABILITY. The last time I spoke with them, they told me to hold for five minutes so they could patch me through to a service agent that would help me fix the problem. They kept me on hold for five hours, I finally hung up. They have never called, emailed, or even tried to get back to me regarding any of the issues I've stated to them, nor are they willing to take accountability for their error in not turning my phone on at the time of purchase. I ended up going back to my previous plan and carrier (T-Mobile). At least they are accountable for their interactions, and have given me stellar service. Again please stay away from this company. Their "service" is 100% absurd.

Dana

DO NOT GO WITH XFINITY!! They are WAY too expensive. I have been with them for years, and have been stupid to not jump out due to not having the time to switch to DirectTV, Att and ADT. But switch! They will give you a good "bundle plan" for a year, then your bill will go up to $260.00 per month for some channels (one HBO channel if your lucky). They took away ID Channel and it's $40.00 more for that package. I have Home Security and had to pay $350 for 5 window tags (go with another company)! I have one landline and Internet that is supposed to be fast, but isn't. They charge $5.00 for main box, and $9.95 for each box in 2 rooms. They say to get the "app" and lose the boxes. I'm pretty sure things will suck bad when we do that. We've had technicians out here 20 times. They said the main cable "outside" that serves the area is bad, and they won't fix it... WHAT?? Of course, when they shoot your bill up to $350.00 and you have to call for a new plan, you have to sign on for 2 MORE YEARS of hell with them. Good luck speaking to anybody in America.

john durham

solid, when you have problems or if there is issues in your hood, they are all over letting you know..i have bought more services and very happy..responsive as hell creating a good peace of mind

Kevin Wright League City, TX

I have been using Comcast Xfinity for over 30 years and even though I’ve been with them so long and their service is actually better than average they probably have the worst customer service department that I’ve ever experienced in in the industry. They make it so difficult for you to get any type of refund when they have not provided the service or did not bill appropriately that you end up not able to get through to them and they’ve done that by design so shop Smart when you’re shopping for cable’

Adal madera Statham, GA

I have had Xfinity tv for about 6 months but only have used it for about a month total. I dont like that it does not have local channels like normal antennas pick up. If you want the channels you pay extra on top of the internet service.

Ross Maple Grove, MN

Overall good company they provide a wide variety of services. If you have there internet service like I do be sure to call a couple times a year in order to receive the bat deals as they change and you won’t get it if you don’t call.

Anne Tallahassee, FL

Comcast offer a variety of channels and has great deals for whatever you are looking for. The customer representative agents that I dealt with were very nice and patient; they understood my situation and helped me to find a beneficial solution.

Queendom Ally Miami, FL

I never have any issues ever & they respond super quickly if something comes up. They will get you a tech lightning fast. Their customer service is amazing & they're reasonable with pricing because they always have bundle deals even for existing customers. I love them.

Tracey Columbia, MD

besides the cost been outrageous for just the internet, the service is great. it does come with a flex option thats free and u can get different apps on it so thats nice if u just have a random spare room and use a different TV provider. Customer Service/Tech support is awful. They outsource their calls so you will most likely get someone who repeats what u say and ur name about 15 times.

Mari Clarkston, GA

I have been a customer of Comcast for 5 years. I recommend this company for great service and lowest rates for what they offer. Anytime I have had any issues Comcast has been great with their response time, and resolution through troubleshooting. Their internet service is what I mainly use, and I can say it is always fast.

Justin Williams Medford, NJ

Customer service 98% of the time fixed my issue and the other 2% that they can’t it’s because I’m not explaining something properly that’s going wrong. Internet gig speed is fantastic and we have a “smart” house with a ton of devices and it’s still very quick!

A. Taylor Panama City, FL

We have been using Comcast/Xfinity for many years. Overall, the network and TV service have been pretty good. The problem has OFTEN been with billing. There seem to be bait and switch products or tactics in use. Once a product or service is purchased there are always ADD-ON fees or charges. So, beware of such likely additions. In the last couple of years we have had MANY service interruptions. EVERY time a tech comes out he change the setup. One will add a booster the next will remove it... about 10 times now. Xfinity has now run fiber optics in our area which has helped, so far.

Beauty Crew SRQ ,

I am so pleased and impressed with Comcast’s professionalism, reliability and sympathy during a difficult time in my life. Thank you so much Zoe and Comcast for being not only the best, problem free service I have had but for thinking of the customers needs and circumstances, instead of $$$$... I will never forget your loyalty and highly recommend your services To everyone.

Lizzy Puentes Tallahassee, FL

Xfinity tv is such a great tv provider. It has so many channels to choose from for such a great price. The quality of each channel is clear, even during a rainstorm. There are also tons of movie channels. You can add other subscriptions for a small additional charge. They also have on demand which allows you to watch previously aired tv shows and movies without having to record them to a dvr.

Janeen Turgot Boca Raton, FL

ALWAYS A GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH COMCAST/XFINITY SO FAR LIVING IN SOUTH FLORIDA THIS PARTICULAR MOVE WAS EXTRA SMOOTH 🙂👍🏽 1. Moved on Sept 30 to Boca Raton FL 2. Picked up cable boxes and cables at Comcast/Xfinity 3. Told I could just plug and play (that’s not always the case) and it wasn’t which is fine 4. Had to schedule a technician to make it all come together 5. Technician Sylvan R Hendricks was the best....knowledgeable, professional, friendly THANKS TO HIM and XFINITY for amazing service

Satisfied Scranton, PA

I had my service shut off 2 different times and fees added to my account within the same month. I don't have enough space or time to explain everything. I called one last time and spoke with Tiaja who not only solved my problem but totally changed my mind about leaving and referring people. She should be able to to teach customer service skills to some of your current employees and future ones Thanks

Jennifer Houston, TX

I just moved and the first tech that came out didn't know what he was doing and was not very happy so comcast had another tech come out. Vincent came out the first thing in the morning so I wasn't waiting around forever, was genuinely very nice, and most of all knew what he was doing! He really was personable and showed above and beyond customer service. He explained everything to me and even had me download the xfinity app to help me get quicker service in the future. You guys need more guys like him!

Mike McGee Woodbridge, VA

My RATING is 4-star only because of Addie -- were it not for her, it would be a 0 or a 1. My initial customer support person was trying to be helpful but had to transfer me to Billing - the right thing to do but his name was incomprehensible to me over the phone connection. {PLEASE PLEASE USE FOLK WHOSE DICTION AND GRAMMAR ARE ENGLISH, NOT a 2ND LANGUAGE.] Addie (?) in Billing was enormously helpful to me - she was knowledgeable, professional and personable. Her phone persona is a valuable asset for Comcast -- if more Customer interactions were like hers, i would be extremely pleased to be a Comcast customer - over the years, this has not been the case as often as it could have been. ISSUES: 1. front-end, automated system is NOT NOT NOT NOT useer-friendly. [This Could and Should have been fixed YEARS ago.] Have a VP or CFO TRY to get a complicated issue solved FROM AN OUTSIDE LINE (act like a customer and use a script that has not been prepared by a customer support or a TECHNICAL person -- IF YOU DO THIS, BE CAREFUL AS THE MANAGER MAY THROW HIS PHONE THROUGH A WINDOW. Recommend: If you cannot get it right, put a person on it. 2. It is too hard to get systemic issues up the management chain so they can be solved -- i have been a Comcast customer for over ten years and these issues remain -- regardless of the number of times they are raised and irrespective of how many Customer Service Supervisors i relate them to. (This lack of transparency and inefficient management is an indicator that senior leadership should seriously look into. In my opinion, Comcast will LOSE (perhaps even hemorrhage) customers over the long-run just because people get tired of seeing and hearing all the (probably well-meant but ultimately unhelpful) platitudes that Comcast's Cust Serv Reps are taught to employ. Customer's will look elsewhere for services (even lesser ones) where the frustration level is NOT as high. Oh well just a thought. Good luck!

Clara Maggio Verona, PA

3 months ago I transferred my mother's service to a new apartment close to my house. Unfortunately she was never able to move in and will continue to live with me due to health issues. I called today (12/17/2018) to cancel her service only to find out that there was a $220 disconnection fee. I was fortunate to be speaking with TARA she went over & beyond to get the disconnection fee waived She was compassionate, understanding, professional and extremely helpful

Kt Sebring, FL

I have ms has recently progressed just after moving down here where comcast is provided. I have struggled to pay just enough to keep on. They have receptionist named Erica did everything good customer service is all about. She didn't have to make my struggles hers but she found a way I could get bill paid without interruption. Plus has guts wish me happy holidays. Thank you Erica for making this chemotherapy patient happy for one day trying to get something done without hassle and feeling like less of a person. Comcast you have a great employee and human in general.

Bernadette Vigneault Pelham, NH

Comcast was installed 2 days ago, all was well till yesterday the TV would not shut off or change channels. I called Customer Service & I spoke to Sara, I explained what was happening & she resolved it. Sara is a very special employee, she speaks clearly, is courteous & professional. I've never spoken to someone who has helped me so fast. This lady deserves a Raise, she's excellent!

Cliff Strozier Hampton, SC

I don’t have tv service with Comcast but I do have my tv service with another standup company. I have been with the same satellite company for twenty years next year it hasn’t been cheap but I say you get what you pay for. We always have had either dialup back in the day or dsl for the last 18 years for our internet. My idea is trying to save a little money for tv by using the internet streaming my live tv,televised entertainment means more to me than the usual middle age man I am disabled. I knew I would never be able to go all the way to streaming using our slow dsl Comcast uses cable modems and they offer a faster speed which you cannot do without if you going to get all of your tv from the internet. I won’t say we haven’t had any problems but Comcast stood by their product and continue to stand with us. I am happy that I went to a cable internet service instead of dsl and Comcast continues to make sure I have a good service.

tom Martinsburg, WV

Only had the service for 1 month, so maybe I haven't had them long enough to really form an opinion, but here it goes. Other than a dish, shutter the thought, Comcast is the only game in town at my location. I do like the X1 system so far, I haven't had any issues with it other than 1 or 2 resets. Heck, I reboot my computer more than that. Somehow though, my $99 Triple Play package with a sports tier is costing me about $160. I am renting their modem and router, along with having 3 TV's hooked up, so I guess it all adds up. Tech support has been OK so far, only had one knucklehead on the phone out of about 6 calls. Internet is blazing fast, picture is as good as I can imagine it could be. Home phone works fine. Maybe a year from now, I might have a different story, but so far, I am crossing my fingers and hoping that it stays at least as good as it is now.

Rosemary Gardner Minneapolis, MN

I'm very satisfied with Comcast, but I do have one complaint, and it's about your Digital Economy Package. You list Channel 63, Fox News Channel, but don't include Channel 62, MSNBC. Since Comcast owns MSNBC, I don't know why you don't include them in your Digital Economy Package. I would really like an answer to this. As a retiree I'm on a very tight budget, but prefer MSNBC over Fox News.

carol gorske Troy, MI

I've been with Comcast the longest and why you ask?? Well its because their the Best in all areas-- I am glad to be a Comcast Customer I would ask only thing from them--please Comcast allow the phone service to block more than just the 25 numbers now in effect--there should be no limit on that. I have recommended you to 7 people 6 love you too--

Brittany Alshawy Colorado Springs, CO

Great value for your money. There are a lot of options to choose from. I do think they should reduce the price of individual services so you aren't stuck with triple play for no reason. But I suppose if it doesn't cost extra, why not? There are always great movies to watch, new releases included. I really value comcast as a company. I love on demand.

Jlbfla Pompano Beach, FL

Been with Comcast Xfinity for years. Service lately has been sketchy with freezes and little blocks showing up. You can call but are on phone forever doing 50 things they tell you to try. You can chat but go thru same thing. Usually it amounts to signal has been weakened. You request stronger signal and all is well for a few weeks then they slow the signal again. Such a pain. Next they have a confusing website with hidden fees hard to find. Fee does not show up with each package list. Channels that you get are duplicates with them showing up under different areas to make it look like you are getting many new channels. Shows are full of extremely very old reruns. Even on pay channels. Expensive . Can not downgrade packages on your own online.

Theresa C. Libarios-Edison San Francisco, CA

I would have given them a higher rating but the cable is spotty, I do love the options of packages I can upgrade to.

Jonwws11 Atlanta, GA

Easy to use and very helpful whenever there was any issues! Great customer service

Gary Kapanowski Macomb, MI

Like Comcast Xfinity offerings. However,I do not enjoy outages and customer support. It seems that the problem is never solved quickly.

Jean Pleimann Hollywood, FL

Love not losing tv like we did when we had dish. They are quick to resolve any issues. Great company!