Comcast Xfinity TV Logo

Comcast Xfinity TV

8.1

Ali Lindon, UT

Their customer service is amazing! Today I called and they were so patient and kind and walked me through every step, even though I called unprepared and knew nothing about what I was doing. Thanks, Comcast!!! I wish I knew who I talked to today so that I could commend her and thank her personally, because she was a rockstar.

Levi Davis Kokomo, IN

Comcast is so contradicting. When I signed up for internet they told me I was getting the fastest internet they provided. I changed my package not long ago and insisted I still get the fastest internet. I recieved an email today saying I reached 90% of my allowed internet usage and I will be charged extra if I go over! Say what? My internet is not unlimited????!!!!! So I call, apparently I didnt get what I asked for when I signed up! Keep in mind, they sold me a cable package that they said wouldn't cost me anything for installation, when I recieved the cable box it wasnt wireless so I called and they said well you need to have someone come out to install it for a fee of $60, ummmm no! That's not what we initially agreed on. So as of today, I'm paying for cable I cannot watch because I won't pay the fee. The cable box Is sitting under my bed collecting dust in the original box they shipped it to me in. So today when I call about the internet they tell me to upgrade to unlimited was an additional $15 a month, i said that's fine, next thing ya know they want $70 to install a new modem 😡. I explained I'm still paying for cable I cant watch because I have no cable Jack's in my home because they troes charging me, he replied, ohhh that's free! Ummmm then come hook up my cable! But they wont. So I'm changing providers. This Is 2x they have done this to me and I'm over it! I will go to Att where i will recieve unlimited from the get go with free installation!!! Bye bye Comcast/Xfinity, you suck :)

Kelly Peoria, IL

I recently moved and had my cable and internet switched over to my new place, hooked everything up just like it was at my other place but for some reason it was not working here. I called Xfinity to see if they could verify if I had everything hooked up right or see what the issue was. I explained this to the first guy I talked to and he asked how I would like to be assisted, I told him I needed someone to telle if I have everything hooked up correctly or if it is something on your end, he then said he would connect me to a technician to further assist me. This is now 28 minutes into the phone call. Then a lady with an extreme accent gets on the the line and she asked how she may assist me and I tell her that I had their service and recently moved and had called to switch everything to my new place and brought all the equipment with me and hooked it up the same and my cable is not working. She then asked for my name and account number, I give that to her and then she asks me if I am wanting to switch my service and I told her no I already did but it is not working. She puts me on hold then comes back on the line and says that I do not have it hooked up and I explain that I had unhooked it prior to the phone call that way she could just tell me what to hook up where so they didn't have to wait for me to hook and unhook everything up (bc it is so hard to get it unsrewed and screwed back in on my TV) She puts me on hold again comes back on the line and keeps saying hello hello hello mam can you hear me, as if she could not and something is wrong with the connection and this went on for probably 3/4 minutes (thank goodness she didn't just hang up) finally she gets the connection working and asks me what I want her to do!! And I tell her again that I have moved and my cable is not working here and I said I do not want a technician coming out bc last time when I first got my cable hooked up they sent one to my apt. and did not tell me there was going g to be a $60 service charge on my next bill so I just wanted someone to talk me thru it. She puts me on hold AGain and mind you each time I am on hold for 5-8 minutes comes back and says....I see that you had a previous address that had service!! How Many Times do I have to say that I have moved and had service at my other place and moved to my new place and already switched my service but it is not working at this point I had already been on the phone for over 50 minutes and then she says to me ok well I am going to set up an appointment to send a technician to your new place. Now I am furious I have told this lady over and over again what the problem was and what I wanted and she did nothing after being on the phone that long and I had said several time I Do Not want a technician sent out to my house so I tell her you know what just disconnect my service I'm ready to go to someone else if the s is what I have to go thru Everytime I have an issue I don't even want cable...she puts me on hold again (imagine that) then this other lady gets on the phone and says to me I hear you called just to disconnect your serviceay I ask why. This lady straight lied on me!! I said that is not the issue to begin with I want it disconnected now after everything I've been thru and I explained to her what was really going on and what the truth was. This new lady was so NICE and listens to me gripe and complain because now I am so angry and upset and she listened to everything I had to say about what was going on, what the problem was and went through everything with me from what wire was hooked up where (like I had asked from the very start!!) And she was completely understanding of my frustrations and after we got it all sorted out basically the problem was that I needed a resignal and pairing done which took about 45 seconds!! I ended up being on the phone with 4 different ppl because of this. Point is if the first two had listened to the customer and done what they were supposed to things wouldn't have escalated and second since the next two lady's were very very helpful and understanding and listened to me I would have just cancelled my bundle and would have never gotten service through them again so to whoever this concerns higher up in this company...you should thank and give Annette a raise or promote her for doing what a lot of others should do bc it's ppl like her that are keeping your customers!! I can't remember the last ladies name that did the resignal but thank you to you and Annette, you both are really great and thanks for the help!!!!

T

They change channel line up without much notice, take away channels yet don't lower your bill, but let you pay 1 day late and they are quick to charge. Customer service sucks! the reps need serious training. You can speak to 4 different people about the same thing yet get 4 different answers. They do things like this because they have an unfair monopoly over certain areas. If they are the only cable company available there's no competition so they feel they can do whatever they want to their customers. What are the customers going to do cancel and go where? Only other option is satellite. They do have the best internet service available.

Natali Sacramento, CA

I received in service appointment from a man named Marcos, he was incredible. We have had so many issues with our wifi and he made us feel at ease about our technical issues. He is by far the best service provider I have ever dealt with! So helpful! and now our wifi is working better than ever!

Nishita McLean, VA

This company had great service when we signed up for their services for my new apartment. They were friendly and thorough, both during installation and an explanation. If I ever had a problem they could not have worked faster to solve the problem.

Brooklyn Pruitt Pleasant Grove, UT

I have been a customer of Comcast for about 8 years now and I can gladly announce that I have been extremely happy with the company! I appreciate all of the help with customer service and what I get for the price I pay! Definitely a reliable and great source! I recommend trying them out, and today!

Kamae Nowlin Rossville, GA

Xfinity service is reliable and I never have an issue with it cutting in and out. There are more than enough channels so there's always something to watch. I like that I can have my TV Internet and phone all on one bill. I like that I can do all of my business on this app as well and it always works well. The only drawback is that it is on the expensive side.

Matt Coupeville, WA

The good: they are the best choice ! They have the consistent speeds I need to keep my household content with streaming and regular internet useage. The bad: They are the only company that’s in my area that’s any good! Yes they have the speed, yet my upload times are less then useful, and my download time is 27mbps at best, yet when I use my speed text(comcast owned) it say’s I have 86 to 98 Mbps yet video take’s forever and the circle of buffering is ever present! They tell me its not them, its the sites that I visit. And that they can only account for their system. Yet it seem they are the only system that works cause damn near every site is SLOW! I’m not saying I am not happy with them I just wish I got what I am paying for is all!

Heather Frantz Woodstock, GA

The customer service has always been quick and easy to work with. The access to our favorite shows and channels is so easy and cheap. We’re newly weds living on a strict budget but we’re still able to have all the sports and “girly” shows to satisfy us both. It’s really neat.

Brent Bussell Detroit, MI

I live in the Detroit suburbs and have tried the others. I am back to Comcast because when it o es to cable TV and internet they are simply the best. I have had minor issues with their customer service but I had the same issues with the other providers too. The X1 system it the best that you can get anywhere and the internet is great and even faster than I pay for. I will never switch again.

Devra Smyrna, GA

I don't have any issues with the quality of my cable however, I do have issues with what I pay (over $80.00/month) considering I don't have HD or any premium channels. I only subscribe to the extended basic. It would be really great if Comcast would seriously consider allowing us to create our own package. I don't watch or want all the sports channels or the shopping channels but, I pay for them. I do enjoy the "on demand" feature very much. I live in a condo complex and we are not alllowed satellite. Therefore, I don't have any other choice for TV other than cable or ATT Uverse (which I would not want) and, therfore, feel at the mercy for whatever price the vendor wants to charge. PLEASE LET US CHOOSE WHAT WE WANT AND AT SOME MORE REASONABLE PRICING.

Tina Hill Monongahela, PA

Service is consistent and crisp and clear , 99.999% of the time , for both internet and cable . Folks on the phone are polite and do the best they can to help . BUT .... there is always a but , isn't there? BUT they rape your wallet .... Seriously , with no pay per views , internet and cable only with only the 1st tier above basic our monthly bill was close to $200 bucks every month .... just couldn't afford it and had to downgrade to bare bones service because without cable we have no channels at all and they are the only company who serves our complex . Comcast Please Please Please , offer some ala carte channel selections, say 5, 10, 15, etc channel selections where the customer can chose only the channels they want and not have to have all those unused stations they never watch ...and your on screen guide should have a ''chose a color" option and that color you chose highlights only the channels you actually get .... it can still show all channels but this way you know what you can and can not get without upgrading .... Come on Comcast with the stand alone channels, and hulu ,and vudu, cable needs to step up the game and cater to the customer if they want to stay relevant and profitable ......

Marion J Rojas Oakland, CA

I have had Comcast for TV, computer and phone service for at least 14+ years--have never had a complaint! I love it, and my computer loves it, as does my TV set, and my phone! Thank you so much for all that you do for so many! Marion

Arnold Prichep Fort Lauderdale, FL

It was great when i had it. Dont understand all the complaints, i had it for over 18 years and loved it. Now i moved and i hate my cable company (Advanced in Weston Florida) because they wont offer the Extra Innings Package for baseball, how i wish Comcast would buy out this dinky damn company!!!!!

Emily D Herriman, UT

Comcast XFinity TV offers so many channels. The interface is easy to use.

Trisha Ross Shelby, MI

Fast and Reliable, We had it for a time but got to expensive.

Rick Froid Park Ridge, IL

Overall great company and picture. Customer service is frustrating & a bit pricey.

Bob Means McKeesport, PA

Comcast, (Xfinity) is a solid cable TV and internet provider. They offer all the channels you would expect, and their video on demand interface is easy to use. Their cable box has even been updated more and more lately to provide access to streaming services such as Netflix or HBO Go. They offer many thiers of internet access. The only complaint I have with this would be the upload speeds. To get a descent upload speed you would need to subscribe to one of their higher prices tiers.

Jennifer Gardner Spring Grove, PA

I have been a xfinity customer for 10 years now I have never had any problems with them and when I see my payment go up I call customer service and they check to see what promotions are available and they put me into the promotion to lower my bill down customer service is very excellent

Charnise Johnson Chicago, IL

I have been using Comcast for may be over 10 years, and I will say Comcast has been the only company that I have went through for cable and Internet and has been pleased except for my Internet and my TV service tends to disconnect for almost 2 days straight every month. I don’t know what that is about but I have never been compensated for the mishap, But I will recommend the service because I’ve never had too many problems with them and the service is a reliable service.

Stephen Russell Collierville, TN

The TV picture was pixellating on a regular basis. They said to bring it in and exchange it for free. I asked about saved videos. They said they would be lost. My wife went through a lot of what was saved. We exchanged the "box" and found that saved videos were on our account probably in the cloud. Too bad the people reading the scripts to us customers didn't have CORRECT details to tell us.

Mo Jr O ,

Cool service, love the internet options. I hate that when you return service items it's always an extra process in them entering your information into the computer. I am personally not big on cable channels, just the internet and all the wonderful apps out on EARTH. I dislike paying for the same exact channels EXAMPLE: CHANNEL 223 & 420 will be the same channel playing same thing. Cable channels are over rated to me, they are great for internet!

Dr. Daniel R. Thomas North Port, FL

I have been with comcast for 8 years now. Their personal service has helped me receive outstanding programming for the lowest possible cost. As a disabled veteran, each year their sales reps worked hard for me to obtain the higheat possible discounts available. They are kind, compassionate and caring individuals. It is nice working with humans!

Kyle Bucher Fishers, IN

This is an amazing service! If you're looking for cable TV and internet, this is it. And if you'd like to add home Security - then there's no choice here!! Comcast Xfinity is the top of hte line in technology and service. They update their system on occasion, and proactively send you the updated hardware, adjust your bill, and make sure they're keeping you up with the top notch service.

Brittany Alshawy Colorado Springs, CO

Great value for your money. There are a lot of options to choose from. I do think they should reduce the price of individual services so you aren't stuck with triple play for no reason. But I suppose if it doesn't cost extra, why not? There are always great movies to watch, new releases included. I really value comcast as a company. I love on demand.

Jlbfla New Braunfels, TX

Been with Comcast Xfinity for years. Service lately has been sketchy with freezes and little blocks showing up. You can call but are on phone forever doing 50 things they tell you to try. You can chat but go thru same thing. Usually it amounts to signal has been weakened. You request stronger signal and all is well for a few weeks then they slow the signal again. Such a pain. Next they have a confusing website with hidden fees hard to find. Fee does not show up with each package list. Channels that you get are duplicates with them showing up under different areas to make it look like you are getting many new channels. Shows are full of extremely very old reruns. Even on pay channels. Expensive . Can not downgrade packages on your own online. We had comcast Xfinity for years in Florida at our condo. Sea Haven pompano Beach Florida.

Avidflyfisher16 Longmont, CO

We have had a number of issues with our TV reception. Every time we called Xfinity made a great effort to get the issue resolved. We were given a new HDMI cable, which did not solve the reception. We called again and a technician came out and virtually replaced everything that Xfinity provides and now we finally can receive all the cable channels we pay for as well as having great visual and audio connections.

Tsmith York, PA

Comcast is a good service, not so much worth the cost, but they are the best service to have vs Dish. Service is dependable during all types of weather and if there are issues they do manage to fix it for you. I’ve found that if you aren’t fully satisfied if you fight for what is right you can come to an agreement. Like I said I don’t like the cost, but I do enjoy the services received!

KC Riverton, UT

I like that you can pause games, dvr service, voice remote, and on demand shows. Sometimes it there's a long delay/buffer to change channels. There's a new fast forward feature that is AWESOME too. The only thing I miss from Direct TV is that they allowed you to pause one show, go to another channel, and then flip back to the original channel still paused. Wish Comcast had that feature.

Kylie Alpine, UT

Xfinity is a great option for satellite television. You can easily search every channel. One of my favorite features is easily finding movies by using the microphone search, so all you have to do is say what you want to watch. It is also now linked with Netflix so if you search for a movie that is on Netflix it will pull it up automatically from Netflix. They always have free movies to watch that change about every two months, giving you more opportunities to watch your favorite movies.

kristin Gneiting Pleasant Grove, UT

Comcast Xfinity TV works great for me and my family. I signed up with their monthly plan with no cancelation fees, thinking I would give it a try and then cancel if I didn't like it. I am still going strong today and love that I can freeze the price for a year and then I will be advised when my year is up and they will get me another year of the same plan or something better.

Jane Alpine, UT

Woohoo for tv, right? Xfinity is great, they have litty channels, and I would recommend getting the package with TCM. (It’s my favorite channel.) They have a great selection of on demand movies and tv too! I watched pretty much all the best chick flicks when I got my wisdom teeth out, and it was a great distraction from the pain. (Would not recommend watching Titanic when you’re still feeling the effects of anesthesia, though.) Anyways, tv is tv, but xfinity is a great option. My grandparents are even able to watch their Japanese samurai soap operas on NHK. Can’t beat that.

Rory Henrie Pleasant Grove, UT

I switched after having satellite for almost 20 years. I have not gotten used to all of the channels and what the numbers are for the few that I watch, but I do like the on demand, recording feature and playback. I also like that we have internet with it and its fast. It is cheaper having the package than having all services separated. When I have issues the customer service has been very good.

connie mahl Mokena, IL

I am disgusted by their pricing and the ability for their customer service to ever help in any way. I have been a customer for 40 years with xfinity, they have nickeled and dimed me to where my bill was $240 a month for what I could get elsewhere for $100. I accidentally added a streaming service then wanted it removed, they FORCED me to sign a new contract and now will charge me a $10 a month fee of what is remaining on that contract. I had 150 hrs. of On Demand, they took it away and then said if I wanted it back I would have to pay $10 more a month. I tried to cancel Voice and reduce my Internet just to save money and stay with them by cancelling in my own services. They say after all that it would only save me $10 a month because I loose the package discount and they will charge me for equipment fees even though the equipment is not used by the service. They don't even take into consideration that they know you have paid an equipment fee for years on old crap when charging you. Boxes in the house that used to be free are now $7.50 a month. This change was just to get you on costs again. I WAS a customer for 40 years, they would NEVER help me with any costs when I was on the phone with them. It was a sad day that I left but feel they made me. I will do everything in my power to bad mouth Xfinity as they went from the best to the worst when it comes to costs and working with customers. Not to mention the broadcasting fees, another $30 a month. I talked 4 levels up at xfinity and NO ONE was willing to do anything to assist me in waiving the early termination fee. My husband and I talked about maybe one day going back when they had better packages. Seems they have not ruined me for life! WATCH YOUR COSTS!

Frankie cruz

Too high of cost, shotty boxes and equipment (that u pay for rental charges). Won't give best deals up front

GN Seattle, WA

Comcast Xfinity TV is the most accessible cable TV and internet service provider in the area. They often offer the best sign-up prices, but after that initial year is up, the prices go up exponentially. Service outages happen every now and then, and it's not as easy to get reimbursed for them. I have a bundle of TV and internet, and I am often very close to the data cap limits (why do they still have these) each month with normal usage, so I am constantly marketed with pricier data plans to upgrade to.

David Cape Coral, FL

I have been with Xfinity on a few occasions, I now get Direct TV. Xfinity is very expensive, It's a good service and the video is clear and crisp. The channel line-up isn't bad either. The price is among the highest you will pay for any service you get. Thats the downfall of this provider.

Kendra Seattle, WA

I have to say, the quality of the product is great - fast speed internet and reliable tv. When compared to other services, however, and as entertainment is all going online, the cost of service is about triple what it should be with no apparent benefits to justify the difference. My main point of contention is their unethical approach to keeping customers. When attempting to cancel my service, I found that this is not possible through the online portal, not possible through the chat function and no one actually answers their phone. Instead, during a global pandemic, I was told I needed to go into a store to speak directly with customer service. This was during the height of COVID-19 cases in the US and is completely unnecessary. Even outside of the risk of disease, a person should not be forced to go in person to cancel. What if I were elderly and unable to get around well? What if I were agoraphobic? This just really is unethical behavior and I imagine not even legal. To add to the fun, even after I finally was able to cancel (and returned all equipment), I continued to receive bills. It took me three rounds of cancelling and receiving confirmation of cancellation for Comcast to actually stop pulling money out of my account. And pretty hearty debate each time for them to agree to actually reimburse me for the false charges since the original cancellation (a total of $890 which each representative seemed to think was ok for Comcast to not pay back). I did finally find a gem of a customer service rep (thank you, Dave!) who resolved the issues, but this was after 5 phone calls, 1 in-person visit, numerous online chats and many MANY hours of my life wasted because of questionable business practices. My recommendation: AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Trice Snellville, GA

I have been with Xfinity for at least 4 years. The service as far as the internet and cable is exceptional but as for the pricing it has always been an issue. Every year there is an increase in equipment or there is an additional charge for internet fee or sport fee or etc. This is unsatisfactory. Your bill should not increase every year; the customer should be grandfathered in with rates provided during the time of purchasing or renewing services. People must be able to budget based off what was agreed not find out that the monthly bill was raised $17 a month.

deb snyder Carlisle, PA

The service is fine until there’s a problem. I’ve been trying to resolve a problem with one remote in my rental unit. After 45 min on one call, being transferred twice, my call somehow was disconnected and they didn’t call me back. So, I called them back and of course have to start at the beginning yet I begged them to not make me go through this AGAIN. I tried to tell them all I need to do is get a technician scheduled. Yet I could not get that simple request. I pay on my monthly bill for service protection yet after another 40 Minutes on the phone I still have no resolution, no appointment, and no working remote. For a tech company this is unacceptable and totally infuriating.

Tom Deubel ,

I am only currently giving a two star rating as I've had persisting issues almost daily since my initial set up date. From constant blackouts to audio and video issues. I've had to be refunded multiple times because of content cancellations. This is ridiculous. I've stayed with them because they do provide good customer support and care. They've treated me extremely exceptional considering I'm likely a nightmare customer for them. The prices I'm paying are fair when they themselves are not getting screwed by their broadcasters. It's a beta run I understand and feedback will the only way itll improve. The overall experience has been tedious and a bit enraging at times. However that said it does mostly work. Their high speed internet is great for gaming but streaming services seem to be hit or miss. Tech support for home seem to be pretty basic. My tech guy seems like a decent individual outside the company but castrated by company restraint and not entirely knowledgeable of current issues and how to fix them. The number one fix is power cycle. How 90s! If I wanted to freaking reset my system over the phone I dont need some poor guy in a foreign country tech support system to guide me. I feel like the plethora of problems plaguing my system is going to make me an expert in repair and report. I should be payed for beta testing because obviously noone was to start off. No quality assurance guarentee. It is what it is. Initial setup was speedy. Prompt and courteous. Just wish it wasn't still in its infancy proverbially speaking. The apps associated with my account make it easier to navigate and connect as well as manage my account and purchases. Overall the system needs a major amount of work to clear out all the bugs. My constant WTF daily is my testament to that. It could be worse but can be better too.

Mary Williams Jupiter, FL

The service is fine. The reason for the low rating is their policy. I have been with comcast for years. I had a promotional plan. Yes, I knew that the contract would end, however, I did not know how they would proceed with account. As soon as the promotion ended they lowered my internet quality and lowered my offered channels and proceeded to charge me $60 more than what was previously determined, without so much as an email, call or any mail regarding the change. As I went online to look at the plan details I found that they offered better internet and more channels for a cheaper price then what they were charging me for the lesser services.

nauman siddiqui Niles, IL

Xfinity basically forces you to rent their equipment which at most times is pretty bad compared to what you can buy on amazon as your own equipment. If you want unlimited data, you can enroll in xfi advantage with one caveat, you are forced to rent their modems and also are unable to buy your own equipment. This is a bad business practice as they dont even tell you about this, so when it comes time to upgrade and activate a new modem, and you find out about this ir will be pretty annoying. They have a 1 TB cap on your usage if you choose to use your own equipment. What's worse is that you have to pay 50 dollars a month on top of your package just to get more than 1 TB. This really sucks for some households since kids would normally play video games and people will stream video, which can exceed your data cap in over 5 days. I wouldnt give them as bad of a review only if they lowered their price for unlimited data usage from 50 dollars, which is absurd. It should be $15 dollars at best and the Xfi Advantage package is a complete monopolistic scam to make more money. Sadly my family is forced to get service from them because there is no other provider that provides speeds over 100 mbps down and 10 mbps up.

Malisa Williams Waldorf, MD

Today we had the Best service call!! The technician’s name was Derek T!! He was very polite and I could tell that he knew what he was doing! Thank you for all that you do! And caring 🙏🏼🙏🏼💯

Lauren Howell, MI

Mariah, from Tennessee was the absolute best, most patient person we could ever ask for. My family and i really hope that she sees this. We cannot thank her enough for helping us. She was absolutely amazing.

Sandy Neddersen Saint Paul, MN

I paid my bill for last month and current. I had sent it to come out of an acct that was closed. I went back online and had it taken from correct acct. I called twice and talked to a rep and explained it should not have been taken out twice and they told me it would be refunded. Now I see they will only credit it. It was $254.12. That is for 2 months and I could use that money right now. I can’t even talk to anyone now. It is automated and hangs up. I am upset to say the least

Jerrold Brandon, MS

C omcast customer service has to be the worst service I have ever encountered. I have been attempting to get Comcast for two years. We had them previously for years before building a house on the same land. Upon moving into the new house, they said the line was too far. They want to charge $1,200 to run the line to the new house. When I call after staying on the phone for 3 HOURS!, some who had all the details but spoke terrible English assured me they could do it. Then when I get to another department after holding another hour, she tells me that what was previously stated is incorrect. She spoke good English at least. There is a reason why so many people speak of how terrible the customer service is at Comcast!

Corey Mealer Charleston, SC

The internet itself is pretty good. Too bad the company will offer you a premium rate that is supposed to not change, but after a couple of months your bill will increase, then a couple of months later more increases. I have had this service for 6 months and it has slowly creeped up $15. Their claim is well we called and put you on a new promotion you agreed to for the same price, but because of high demand we had to raise the price to improve the quality of service and make larger investments. When I say that I did not even want TV broadcasting or cable in the first place, I just approved it because the lady hammered into my head that it was free, I am told my premium plan no longer exists and I would have to pay more now than I do with TV to receive that package. Garbage way to treat the people who pay your bills comcast.

Randy Cameron Woodstock, GA

New customer, good product, a bit high in price. Try not to use customer support and chatt: call customer service 3 time, on hold 20 min. each time, then disconnected. Tried chatt, came up but defaulted to tech support with no way to enter my concerns.....NOT FUN