Apartments.com Logo

5.7

Apartments.com is one of the most popular online apartment listing websites, offering renters access to information of more than 500,000 available units for rent. In addition to serving renters nationwide, Apartments.com is an advertising partner for professional property owners and management companies, private landlords and classified listings. The company is a subsidiary of Washington, DC-based CoStar Group, Inc. along with ApartmentFinder.com, and ApartmentHomeLiving.com. CoStar operates websites with over 19 million unique monthly visitors with more than 9 million registered members.

Homes.com Logo
3.2
Keller Williams Realty Logo
#3 Keller Williams Realty chevron_right
2.5

The Good

• Search Filter Options
  • Virtual Tour Feature
  • Landlord/Property Manager Tools

Search Filter Options

Potential tenants can narrow their search across a number of different categories to ensure they find the exact right space for them:

• Dwelling Type — includes apartment complex, home, condo, or townhome options
  • Lifestyle — includes options catered to students, seniors, short-term, military, and corporate housing
  • Price — set your minimum and maximum monthly rental budget
  • Size — including number of bedrooms, as well as actual square footage

Any apartment hunter who visits Apartments.com can also filter a search by available amenities (in-unit washer/dryer, fitness center, pet-friendly, etc.) as well as by specific keywords, and a property's star rating as reported by actual tenants.

Virtual Tour Feature

Another useful feature on Apartments.com is its 3D tour feature, which allows potential tenants to explore a potential living space from the convenience of their computer or smart device. A potential renter can take a closer look at an apartment, home, or other dwelling using the following virtual modes:

• Dollhouse Mode — gives you a three-dimensional cross section of the space, showing you how all the rooms connect, and the relative size of each room compared to other spaces in the apartment
  • Floor Plan Mode — a more traditional approach, this mode offers a top-down view of the apartment or condo
  • Measurement Mode — using the ruler icon, users can take actual measurements of the space to determine just how much room is available to them. This is a great feature if you're curious whether that sofa will fit in the living room.
  • Virtual Tour — much like the 3D tour, which allows users to view the physical layout of the home from the inside, the VR tour lets you view the apartment as if you're actually there (requires a VR headset).

Landlord/Property Manager Tools

Apartments.com is not only a useful resource for renters, but it also provides a number of helpful tools for landlords. Landlords can easily add their rental property to Apartments.com's database, and well as the following:

• Develop online rental applications
  • Conduct tenant screening
  • Create rental lease forms
  • Automate rent collection
  • Respond to apartment reviews publicly

The Bad

• License
  • Alleged Negative Review Suppression

License

Since they don't use agents, realtors or brokers, no licensing is required. This allows for no commission fees or acquisition costs for renters. By interviewing everyone from brokers to owners and property managers, Apartment.com makes sure their data is up-to-date, trusted and reliable. The downside is that Apartments.com does not broker, lease, or sublease apartments directly and is not a part to any transaction between landlords and renters. So, Apartments.com does not (a) guarantee or ensure any apartment or any transaction between a renter and landlord, (b) collect or process payment or execute any lease or sublease documentation on behalf of renters or landlords, or (c) broker, lease, or sublease or offer to broker, lease or sublease, or own any apartments. You are personally in charge of inspecting any apartment advertised for rent prior to signing any lease documentation. If you do not want to take on all these responsibilities you must go and hire another company, or real estate agent, to help you close the deal you want.

Alleged Negative Review Suppression

Several renters who submitted verified Apartments.com reviews to our site reported that their review had been deleted, despite meeting word count and verification requirements. Apartments.com does mention on its help center that its review moderation guidelines will not take down a review purely because it is negative. A cursory check of random listings on the site confirm the presence of one-star reviews, so it's possible that the site's review moderation process be more exclusionary than that of other real estate search websites.

The Bottom Line

For renters seeking apartments or condos, Apartment.com is recommended. This is especially true for millennials and tech-savvy individuals who enjoy using mobile devices and apps. Keep in mind that if you use this site you are solely responsible for making deals with landlords/rental owners and whatever comes along thereafter.

1.7

Lauren Greene Cary, NC

the website advertises housed for rent. I put in my information and was immediately contacted by Ava M. who informs me via text the requirements of the room I am inquiring about. I inform her Apartments.com said this was a house for rent, not a room and when I point this out to her, I get told "I am showing a house right now, good luck" so false advertising and no help sales person.

Brumbaugh Properties LLC Troy, OH

I am a landlord that recently started using apartments.com and have used them several times. I work very hard to follow all applicable laws. I have found several ways they are making following the law extremely difficult. 1. I am not allowed to include my written tenant selection criteria as it mentions that I do not accept people with criminal backgrounds if it is of a “sexual nature” they will not let the work sex be in the listing. It is proper business practice to have written tenant selection criteria to show you are following all fair housing laws. As I only do business in person I have overcome my concerns but the fact that I give everyone a written copy so even though I have my criteria on Zillow I am still treating everyone the same. 2. I have to be very careful every tome I am on the site to not accidentally activate online applications as it is alway in your face trying to trick you to select it. Again I have a paper application and a policy of first come first serve and I do all my own background checks thru one company so I am sure I have measured everyone by the same exact criteria. If someone uses an application with different questions or formed thru a different company for background checks and is therefore not measured exactly the same I could be guilty of a fair housing violation. If one screening company checks a source that statistically has more negative information on blacks than on whites that can and has been declared racist by regulatory agencies. I am done using them! Terrible customer service and terrible ability to do my job right.

Suzy New Berlin, WI

Scam. I contacted Apartments.com in May of 2020 to let them know that 8 out of the 10 properties I contacted were NOT for rent and these listings were obviously not verified. I’m on the look again, and AGAIN the listings are fake listings, additionally, contacting any property results in harassing phone calls and emails filled with DEMANDS to verify my google account. I felt pressed to this write this as today I found my apartment which I NOW LIVE IN. Ridiculously listed as “verified”. It’s not for rent and the description does not even have the correct city! While researching the best place to leave a review for others looking for apartments that would be readily available, I stumbled across Apartments.com’s OWN website outlining how to write a review for them or their properties - positive review. The same stupid article goes on to say that negative reviews can be ignored as the writer has ill intentions due to other factors in their life, not anything their dwelling or the scam apartments.com pulled on them. It’s just disappointing to approach a website in hopes of help to a solution to a problem, and instead get robbed.

Peter B Toronto, ON

I paid for the application service but they did not provide anything to my potential landlord. He stated that he essentially received a blank page, no credit check, no additional score, etc. and as a result he required us to provide additional information in a separate app. Apartments.com themselves acknowledged this was the case to the landlord but would not refund us the application fee. They stated to the landlord that we could still apply to nine more places with the useless application. Do not waste your money on Apartments.com. There are dozens of other services that actually deliver what they promise.

Mo Jr O Anaheim, CA

it is 6:15 a.m. Arizona time Friday January 29th 2021 This site apartments.com is untrustworthy unreliable don't pay any money to this side it is a scam you have people contact you and threaten you tell you they work for a realtor progressive.com it is a scam it is a scam I'm contacting my bank Better Business Bureau and the realtor company that people say that they work for off of this site bad site will never recommend this site I pray it gets shut down This is not a good gesture at all I have text messages with people threatening me asking me for my valuable information to run my background check because I contacted them on the little email button through apartments.com Someone has Hijacked it has been compromised someone is pulling that information because I clicked on the site and somebody totally different came back at me do not trust this site please help And my husband and I paid 24.99 a piece we want our money back. THIS APARTMENT.COM IS A SCAM AND NOT TOO BE TRUSTED!!!

Kyle Culleton Petersburg, VA

I used this site to find my apartment. This site then deleted my negative review of an apartment complex that met all their guidelines. Do not rely on apartments.com for accurate reviews.

Thomas Nuffer Orem, UT

If you are looking for a place to rent or buy, you definitely need to use this site. The website is very intutive with easy messaging for the owner of the space.

greymon1955 Ormond Beach, FL

The Listing is free and provides a well-organized web page for listing your rental property. Tracking prospective renters and notifications. Provides all the standard rental services. Renters may even pay by credit card. Even allows prospective renter to call from apartments.com phone number and talk to new landlord anonymously, brilliant. I use all the websites to list our rentals and appreciate them all, but apartments.com is number one!

George Papios Colorado Springs, CO

The Parc at Briargate in Colorado springs Colorado the staff there are so amazing i needed to get an apartment ASAP and the Manager Jennifer was so great she made sure that she got in touch with her coorperate office to get me approved before the weekend started so we could move in asap also there maitinence staff is truly the best when something needs to be fixed they are right on it and if there is any delays they make sure they let us know if you are looking for a rental property i highly recommend tHE Parc at Briargate in Colorado Springs

Traditional Persian ,

Just signed up to list my vacant apartment but apparently unless I turn on the "online applications" I won't be receiving any inquiries. It's confusing because on their website they clearly state "advertise for free", but they get you with making you sign up for their landlord "suites". What a scam!!!! I'm going back to Craigslist. At least they are honest and forthcoming.

Mason Allen Pleasant Grove, UT

I like how there are a lot of places on the site and you can filter. I don't like the emails because I would get recommendations for places that did not fit any of my requirements.

Fran H North Richland Hills, TX

I listed my home on apartments.com and within 2 weeks had 3 offers. It works. Don't listen to these other people that say homes are scams. I don't know, I just know it really worked well for me, and my renters are super happy also!

Jan Richards Boston, MA

Not only is this a user friendly site, but it brought me to an outstanding realtor at the Westminster Lofts in Providence RI Michael D is a true professional. He listens and gets a sense of what you will like and will not waste your time. He is also friendly and patient. Great guy and great Leasing Specialist!

Delores Merritt-Brown Cincinnati, OH

Wellington Place was just the place we were looking. After searching for a townhouse with all of the perks we wanted Wellington Place even offered more. The office staff is completely equipped with the caring attitude that comes with knowledge in serving others. Thank you

Marvin Walker Milwaukee, WI

I've been a resident at The Coventry Apartments for twenty years and have enjoyed every minute. A quiet well kept complex with a vibrant community. Close by to a major college, shopping center and a world class lakefront. A suburban environment with an urban atmosphere. Come join our community.

Corkery Buckner Bristol, TN

Very versatile source as I am sure that any customer with all kinds of budgets will find it’s best variant of home here.

Doyal Stewart Salt Lake City, UT

I have used Apartments.com for almost 10 years. We've had some weird circumstances happen over the years that has made it so we have had to move semi-frequently. This website has helped us find several apartments. It is something I have recommended to my kids and their friends to use.

Susan Stewart Salt Lake City, UT

Apartments.com is super easy to use, I have used it often when finding a place for me and my adult children. It has worked for both my son and my daughter in the last year. It also worked for me a couple years ago. I will definitely use it again in the future.

csabret Lockport, NY

Apartments.com routinely delete negative reviews in collusion with the apartment management companies. Review 12000 Edgewater Drive Lakewood OH Management engages in fraud. I terminated a lease 7 months early with management's written agreement I would pay a 2 month penalty. I relied on this assurance to vacate the apartment. They (candice harb evangelou) subsequently charged me for the entire 7 months after the fact and refused to respond to all inquiries.

Beth Rivera Jacksonville, FL

I think apartments.com is fraudulent. I posted an ad for my rental. They called and left a message to call 844-293-8899. The clerk I spoke with said I do not own my property. Which is wrong. I asked for evidence of that. The young sounding cletk said the county records showed that. I asked what division of the county because I have my warranty deed and tax records. He asked for my home's address and said he wanted to go with that address instead. I told him that it is my rental not my home that is for rent. He said he will pull my ad. Something's not right with this company. The telephone number that I was provided and called for this alleged verifcation is 844-293-8899.

Steven Wagner Longmont, CO

The star rating system means nothing. An apartment with mostly 1 star reviews will have a 5 star overall review. I can only assume they are selling star ratings. Which lost of people do but at the time of this review right above the star rating is says, "CoStar verified" which at first I thought mean that some reviews were verified. It's not. I think it's the "star" in the name that did it. I don't think this went unnoticed by Dark Lord Apartments.com who assume is the current owner. Also, they give you the number of reviews next to the stars which clearly seems to indicate the stars are an averaged amount, which they are not. In fact, it seems the star rating at the top of the page means literally nothing.

Leslie Short Stone Mountain, GA

This company took over After55 and wrecked the company. Seniors picked up After55's magazine in supermarkets and drug stores and they were a reliable source for leads. When they stopped printing, they wrongly assumed all readers would turn to the internet. No way 65+ seniors are going to search there. They completely lost their entire target market and advertisers - they literally trashed the company. Trying to work with them now? No way. Horrible customer service and response times. The company is too big and no one is accountable - they pass you from one person to another. Everyone in our community has cancelled and we do not foresee a resurrection of this company any time in the future.

Nicholas Baltimore, MD

Apartment's com started allowing real estate agents to list their rentals, which sounded really great. NONE of my actual listings were ever approved after the review period, but suddenly I was bombarded with approvals for listings in other cities and states that clearly were NOT mine. I got e-mails stating that my password had changed, etc. I called Apartments.com, and they said "Oh, hope you didn't click anything. You got phished." Their overall attitude was one of "Oh, well. It happens." I deleted my account that day out of frustration, so my experience was pretty brief.

Kim Grandview, MO

I just can’t believe what just happened. I was interested in this house and was told it was for rent. I contacted the agent Eric Walker and set a schedule time with him to look at it. He also had me confirm the meeting 2 hours prior to looking at it. When I arrived for the meeting to look at the house, he arrived 20 minutes late and then relayed the message to me that the house was already rented out to someone else. That is totally unacceptable and very unprofessional of him. You think that a man in his profession would understand how stressful looking for a new house would be and for him to not only be late, but to waste my time as well is very disappointing......

Tina Vandivier Arlington, VA

As a property manager, I refuse to use Apartments.com, and for multiple reasons: - Pricing is never correct. People call looking for apartments significantly under the actual price. Try to fix it? Yea. That takes days before someone reviews and approves the change. Tell me, why does a company that knows nothing about my property have to approve a change that I made? - The money you spend on advertising isn't put to getting leads for your property. They spend more money on their ridiculous advertising tactics for their own benefit. How is Jeff Goldblum bringing me more renters? How is a one-trick tablet advertisement I get in the mail each year (no, that's not a joke) increasing my traffic? Answer is it doesn't. - Sales will bring all of these reports saying that leads increase by 200%! Wow! Well, it doesn't matter if none of those leads are qualified. Anyways, they try to sell you on a 'Platinum Package', which will make all of the leads see your page. Well, unless the property down the street also buys the Platinum Package, and the 4 properties around the corner, and 6 more the next street over. They have no limit on how many properties can opt into the highest package. Then on the prospect side, it is giving them a bunch of properties that paid top dollar for ads instead of properties that match the preferences they selected/need. - Cancellation of service. I terminated our contract for my property. They do not generate half as many leads as other similar sites. However, you better believe I get an email and a call at least once a month afterwards, starting only 2 weeks after I told the area sales rep every reason I terminated. - When I did have a contract with them, I opted out of posting reviews to the site. Reviews are great, but all of the reviews that Apartments.com will approve/post are only 5-star reviews. Not everyone is going to like a property, and that's ok. People have different needs and preferences, and no apartment building can match all of them for everyone. It just doesn't work that way. Instead of being honest and letting people make a decision for themselves, Apartments.com wants to oversell you on something you may get to and decide is not for you. Renters, don't waste your time. Property Managers, save your money and find other ways to reach out to renters.

Cheryl Justyce Milwaukee, WI

You cannot post an honest review here at all because the site is run by a bunch of liberals who are more interested in their own sad little fragile snowflake liberal feelings than they are with an honest and descriptive review. They rejected my very descriptive review and the only thing they didn't seem to like is I mentioned the word "Indians", in that a lot of people from India live in the complex and sometimes the curry smell in the hallway is very overwhelming, which may be a problem to people with allergies. Apparently using the word "Indian" is forbidden... how else do you describe someone from "India"? Want me to just change it to "Brown skin folks from south of China" or something? Talk about pointless liberal nazi-esque moderation. THIS IS A LEGITIMATE REVIEW ABOUT THE COMPANY IN QUESTION!

Emiliano Herran Knoxville, TN

I manage apartment buildings and post my own ads but have never posted them through apartments.com. Now I am getting phone calls on 2 apartment rentals that apartments.com has on their website and I DO NOT have any apts. available for rent right now. They have stolen my photos from old ads, the information is wrong, the prices are wrong and my phone hasn't stopped ringing because they have FAKE ads up of mine! I was told by customer service that their research affiliate Co-Star probably put them up and there's not a single thing they can do about it and also they can't (more likely WON'T) for some idiotic reason remove the fake ads for my properties . I will NEVER EVER in the future give any information about my rentals to “research” companies that call me on the phone. Shame on apartments.com for advertising false information and wasting my time on the phone explaining to apartment hunters why I don't have anything for rent. I tell them that it's a false ad apartments.com has posted without my permission or prior knowledge. I will never recommend apartments.com for ANYTHING!

CG Seattle, WA

I manage apartment buildings and post my own ads but have never posted them through apartments.com. Now I am getting phone calls on 2 apartment rentals that apartments.com has on their website and I DO NOT have any apts. available for rent right now. They have stolen my photos from old ads, the information is wrong, the prices are wrong and my phone hasn't stopped ringing because they have FAKE ads up of mine! I was told by customer service that their research affiliate Co-Star probably put them up and there's not a single thing they can do about it and also they can't (more likely WON'T) for some idiotic reason remove the fake ads for my properties . I will NEVER EVER in the future give any information about my rentals to "research" companies that call me on the phone. Shame on apartments.com for advertising false information and wasting my time on the phone explaining to apartment hunters why I don't have anything for rent. I tell them that it's a false ad apartments.com has posted without my permission or prior knowledge. I will never recommend apartments.com for ANYTHING!

Marimad Properties Fort Lee, NJ

I had the unusual issue that Apartments.com did not 'recognize' the address of my 4 unit multifamily property. I was forced to use their 'support' email to resolve. After much back and forth where they requested so much info from us and we provided it all, they ended up setting up the ad themselves and it's terrible and virtually uneditable where it counts. So, we'll have to rely on Zillow and Craigslist.....so far no inquiries for our 3 vacant units on Apartments.com, all have been from Zillow and Craigslist.

Erika Ramirez Fontana, CA

They delete bad reviews from apartments I honestly think the apartments owners reach out to apartments.com and buy them off cause it’s funny all the bad reviews removed from apartments.com? I don’t honestly understand why apartments.com removes bad reviews when people don’t say bad words they are just letting people know how bad those apartments are from experience and people should know and be aware and apartments.com not helping removing them but yeah they get paid to removed them that’s the truth. Shame on you

Deaf & Discriminated against SHAME ON THEM Bakersfield, CA

In order to get a listing they demand that; (email sent to me "we will be reaching out to you via telephone soon to validate the listing. Once we speak with you, your listing will be posted to our network of sites" unquote) I AM HARD OF HEARING AND CAN'T "SPEAK WITH THEM" ON THE PHONE- they refuse to publish 4 listings i've sent them - THIS IS NASTY DISCRIMINATION AGAINST DEAF/DISABLED PEOPLE IN THE WORST WAY! SHAME ! SHAME ! SHAME ! SHAME ! SHAME !

Corey Hampton Los Angeles, CA

Apartments.com steals ads I post on craigslist to make it look like they have a customer. They also put the wrong price which puts me in a situation of telling the person calling that the ad is a scam. Jeff Goldbloom ads are pathetic for a company that pretends to have customers when in fact they steal ads. My ad was copy and pasted, but with wrong rent amount.

JP North Palm Beach, FL

Ratings on Apartments.com are inaccurate. Listings with nothing but 1 and 2 star reviews are shown as having an overall 4 or 5 star average. They must be getting paid by the companies in order to show false ratings. Complete waste of time to even use this website to search for an apartment, especially since they let you narrow down your search to only 4 or 5 star listings. What is the point if it isn't accurate? There are plenty of other websites that are more useful and accurate, and way less shady.

ALBERT COHEN Corona, NY

Posted a apartment on the Apartments.com took 15 mins not bad . Then it asked me to call a number to expedite my request ok ? Then i was asked to check my email to verify email address ? OK , NOW I CHECKED LISTING AND IT CHANGED THE ADDRESS CALLED THEY ASKED ME TRY AGAIN ? I SUBMITTED THE LISTING AGAIN AND CHANGED THE ADDRESS NOW TOTAL TIME SPENT 1 HOUR WITH NO LISTING POSTED CALL CUSTOMER CARE THEY ASKED ME TO SUBMIT A TICKET BY EMAILING TECH SUPPORT REALLY !!! GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT !!! LAZY !!! BIG WEBSITE WITH NO CLUE ON WHATS GOING ON !!! DONT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH SITE !

Becca San Antonio, TX

I used their information to rent an apartment that is absolutely horrible. The complex had a cesspool for a hot tub and old mattress parts in the breezeways (not to be outdone by the rotting trash and cat feces). Apartments.com gave this complex five stars and has no way for me to add my opinion. I am stuck in a lease, and counting the days to my escape. (Did I mention I have no running water right no--no advanced notice either. Apartments.com must have some kind of deal going, either that or they can't do math. Either way stay away from this business and their self-serving reviews.

Audrey Moreno Valley, CA

Don't bother looking at houses for rent on this site. A majority of these houses for rent are scams (scams that are easy to see and others that really have you going for your money)- and I was scammed nearly $2000 three-quarters of the way of completing a contract. Don't trust the information this site has on both apartments and houses- most of it is false or the apartments' in question don't work with this website on advertising at all. So much of it is misinformation and scams.

Kim Hadden Concord, NC

I posted a review for the horrible apartment complex I've lived in for 4 months. I wondered how the only existing reviews for the complex were all 5 stars. Now I know. They have deleted my review and I've reposted it 3 times and now I seem to be blocked from reposting my review. If you want REAL reviews of apartment s Do Not rely on apartments.com

Rick F. Boulder, CO

I am a disabled veteran who was mistreated by landlord from Griffs Residential. I placed a negative review, and apartments.com deleted it. I reported a review that was negative, short and they deleted it again. They are frauds and only post the positive reviews to the apartments who pay them every month for this protection. Apartments.com should be the last place to go for an honest review!

Nora San Francisco, CA

I tried advertising my rentals with Apartments.com. I have never received any "real" leads except for property managers asking if I would like to use their services. All of my leads come from Craigslist. I was wondering how this can be. I think certain property managers have some kind of deal with Apartments.com. So I did some research to review Apartments.com. From reading the reviews here, I can see why I'm not getting any leads from Apartment.com. I'm removing my account/info from Apartments.com.

Brian North Hills, CA

FOR LANDLORDS: It can take several days for your listing to be reviewed and put on site. This may work in slow markets, but in competitive markets its a waste. I've put several listings up on Apartments.com and craigslist. I get responses almost immediately from craigslist and can usually rent the apartment to a qualified tenant before Apartments.com even finishes reviewing my listing.

Eileen R White Baltimore, MD

This is a review about the courtyard apartments and how they put out a elderly woman out of her home just because she had help from her grown children that was there for her because of her disability , I wouldn't recommend anyone to live at the courtyard apartments because these people have no compassion for the people at all , there concern is only about there job

Juliet Burgess

I reviewed an apartment negatively and they removed the review. The apartment is extremely high crime and I was trying to warn people but they removed it and the apartment still has a 5 rating which is completely untrue. I looked st their site as reliable and moved in here and found out the truth. After I wrote the review and it was removed I realized the site reviews are a total scam and the apartments can request bad reviews removed and they comply.

Robert Okray Orlando, FL

Apartments.com lists almost every apartment in the city. Lots of options to choose from.

Angela Davis Brighton, MA

Just like the others have stated. I wrote a negative review for our complex and it was IMMEDIATELY removed. Not only that, the few reviews that exist would average to 3 stars for our complex, and yet the rating is listed at 4.9. Funny, our complex has a rating of 1.5 on held and 3.2 on google. Absolutely crooked.

Vana LaBorde Houston, TX

Apartments.com website will not let you leave a bad review of an apartment complex. I have tried twice and both times rejected. I even tried by framing my review like others that were accepted and posted. Beware they do not support the consumer.

B Milwaukee, WI

Biased reviews for certain. Ive lived in an apartment for about a year, had to get police, dept of fair trade and consumer protection as well as housing division of equal rights invovled to get a bad landlord to act right . When I went ot leave an hoenst review of my experience apartments.com repeatedly deleted it. Super sketchy.

Tammy Laurel Hill, NC

They let angry tenants (usually the ones breaking rules or not paying rents) bad mouth landlords and don't care if what they post is true or not. Don't pay for their service. They will still advertise your apartments inaccurately with a paid account or not.

CL Charlotte, NC

Apartments.com is very bias. I posted a review on my old apartment twice. They keep deleting it. No foul language, insults, any of that. Just an honest review. This apartment (Solis Berewick) have a 5 star rating with them, but over half of their 10 reviews are 1 star.

Charlie New York, NY

Units listed are not actually available. Instead, they use the units online that don't SEEM to be listed on other sites to lure you in. Then they'll bait and switch you and connect you with a broker instead. Don't waste your time, just look on Zillow or Streeteasy yourself instead. Shady company.

Spencer Blackfoot, ID

After apartment hunting for a few months without even knowing this site existed I started receiving emails from them. I have no idea how they managed to get my email, but now I've received email after email of personally unrelatable garbage even after marking it all as spam and unsubscribing.