Founded in 2000, Ultra Safe Pest Management provides pest services to the greater Boston area, including Boston, North Shore, and South Shore. Ultra Safe is equipped to tackle nearly any pest problem, including general pests, rodents, and wildlife.
- Wide Variety of Pests
- Additional Services
Ultra Safe Pest Management boasts a number of industry certifications validating the company’s ability to effectively control pests. Certifications include the following:
- ESA Associate Certified Entomologists on staff (ACE)
- NPMA Quality Pro Certified
- NEPMA Certified Wood Destroying Insect Inspectors
- MDAR Cat.41 Structural Pest Management
- MDAR Cat.43 Termite & Wood Destroying Insects
- MDAR Cat. 44 Vertebrate Pest
- MDAR Cat 47 Mosquito & Biting Fly
- Massachusetts Wildlife Division Problem Animal Control Agents (PAC)
- NWCOA Certified Advanced Wildlife Control Operators
- NWCOA Bat Standards Certified
- Bird Barrier Certified Installers
Wide Variety of Pests
Ultra Safe Pest Management provides pest control services for the following pests:
- Clothing moths
- Pantry pests
- Grain beetles/Carpet beetles
- Indian meal moths
- Bed bugs
- House mice
- Deer mice
- White-footed mice
- Norway rats
- Squirrels (Gray, Flying, and Red Squirrels)
- Groundhogs (also known as Woodchucks)
- Pest Birds
Ultra Safe’s Problem Animal Control Agents are licensed to handle specialty animals in addition to the typical nuisance wildlife species mentioned above. Specialty animals include the following:
- Beavers (Flow-device system installation only)
- Cottontail rabbits
In addition to pest control, Ultra Safe provides commercial and residential sanitizing and disinfection services. The need for cleaning and disinfecting may be related to pests or other problems.
Other specific cleaning services include the following:
- Vacuuming bat guano, droppings, and debris with industry-specific HEPA
- Disinfecting affected areas with professional equipment and sanitizers
- Pressure washing
- Removing damaged insulation
- Gutter cleaning
- Disposal services
- Damage repair
- No Pricing Information
- No Contract Information
No Pricing Information
While Ultra Safe offers an extensive range of services, the company does not provide any pricing information on its website. Some other pest control companies are completely transparent with pricing information, allowing prospective customers to shop around and compare prices.
Prospective customers need to directly contact the company for quotes on pricing for general pest services, termite control, bed bug control, or wildlife control.
No Contract Information
Some pest control companies will commit you to a contract in order to obtain even one pest control treatment. It’s unclear whether Ultra Safe has an as-needed service model or a contract model.
The Bottom Line
Ultra Safe Pest Management stands out from competitors with its cleaning services and an impressive pest library. Whereas most pest control companies tend to cover general pests like spiders, ants, and other insects, Ultra Safe can treat for mosquitos, ticks, birds, bed bugs, and other pests requiring specialized treatments.
Additionally, the company provides detailed documentation for each visit, available via email or within the customer portal online.
If you’re in the Boston area, Ultra Safe is definitely worth your consideration. Just ask for pricing information prior to committing to a service or contract.
View Best Pest Control Companies