- Pest Library
- Broad Service Area
- QualityPro Certified
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Technician Lookup
Plunkett's provides solutions for a number of pest problems:
- Ants — including carpenter, pharaoh, pavement, cornfield, small honey, field, thief, odorous house, and large yellow ants. Plunkett's treats cracks and crevices, uses bait traps, and applies seasonal or specialized treatment if larger ant species appear.
- Bedbug control — Plunkett's advertises a 99 percent effectiveness rating for its bed bug control program. This includes conventional bed bug treatment, which includes three treatments spaced one to two weeks apart, along with a 45-day guarantee. The company also provides heat treatment for a bed bug infestation that treats the problem with a single visit, and comes with a 30-day guarantee.
- Cockroaches — including American, brown banded, German, and more. Plunkett's promises at least a 75 percent roach reduction after the first week of treatment and complete elimination in six in most cases.
- Mosquitos — Plunkett's conductions a thorough inspection of high-traffic mosquito sites like standing water, debris, and clogged drains and applies either a one-time treatment or seasonal applications.
- Wildlife — Plunkett's has partnered with Varment Guard Wildlife Services for the safe and humane removal of wildlife from your home or business. This includes bats, birds, moles, raccoons, rabbits, skunks, squirrels, and more. Services include live trapping and removal, exclusion services, structural damage repair, adn more.
- Rodents — including mice and rats. Rodent removal comes with a 60-day guarantee after entry gaps have been sealed and all nesting sites have been removed.
- Spiders — includes inspection for and removal of both interior and exterior spider webs and application of appropriate insecticides.
- Stored product pests — including grain and rice beetles, Asian lady beetles, Indian meal moths, rice weevils, and other bugs.
- Termites — through the company's Sentricon program, Plunkett's professionals apply a non-invasive baiting plan at corrective, preventative, bundled, and standalone levels.
- Ticks and mites — includes dog ticks, deer ticks, clover mites, and more. Plunkett's treats high-traffic areas surrounding the home for ticks, as well as a protective barrier around the home's foundation to ensure these parasites stay out.
- Stinging insects — including wasps, yellow jackets, bees, hornets, and more, along with the identification and removal of active nests. Comes with a 60-day guarantee of service.
- Other unwanted pests — Box Elder bugs, centipedes, earwigs, fleas, flies, lady bugs, silverfish, spring tails, and more
In the event that a particular pest is not immediately identifiable, Plunkett's allows site users to upload photos of the pests in or around their home for professional evaluation.
Broad Service Area
Plunkett's covers a broad service area spanning the following 17 states:
- North Dakota
- New Mexico
- South Dakota
This considerable service area puts Plunkett's Pest Control on par with leading pest management services like Orkin and Teminix.
Plunkett's is also QualityPro-certified through the National Pest Management Association (NPMA). QualityPro certified status indicates that a company has met high industry standards for professionalism as well as the elimination of predatory sales tactics that have long plagued the industry.
Whether the property opts for recurrent or single management, Plunkett's offers every customer a satisfaction guarantee, the implication being if are not satified with , or pests reappear between treatments, Plunkett's will make it right.
Plunkett's distinguishes itself as one of the more transparent management providers in the industry by allowing or potential to look up the names and certifications of individual technicians. This provides the with added peace of mind in knowing who exactly is treating the home for and what qualifications that possesses.
- Limited Plunketts Reviews
Limited Plunketts Reviews
Before we can fully recommend Plunkett's as a a reputable pest control service, we would like to see more verified reviews from trusted sources that extend beyond the testimonials found on the company website.
The Bottom Line
Plunkett's Pest Control possesses all the attributes of what we look for in a good pest control company: a wide service area, comprehensive pest control, guaranteed service, and employee transparency. That said, we would like to see what review or complaint an actual customer may have so we can put this company in a clearer context. Until this, homeowners living in Plunkett's service area are encourage to obtain a free quote and compare services with the best pest control companies listed on our site.
View Best Pest Control Companies